UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 08:31 PM   #301
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (M) Spearow ($200)
No special moves.
The weather in Fizzytopia had taken a nasty turn in the past week, and outside it looked dismal. Puddles were everywhere, people had popped their summer attire away in favour of raincoats and umbrellas. Alice hated carrying things, and the less clothing the better. She preferred the cold and easily overheated, so the only difference to the sight of her this time was that her hair was wet, a light waterproof was layered over a tank top and she had sneakers rather than sandals or ridiculous heels or ballerina flats on.

Unsurprisingly, that made the greeters laugh a little, the blonde taking off her glasses to simply hold them, deep blue eyes looking a lot less giant and moe without the powerful lenses to guide them. The trainer obviously wasn't that blind, though, because she made her way to the right enclosure without much of an issue.

By the time she was peering through the gate, the jacket was tied about her waist in a double knot. Spearow was the target of the visit. They were known to be aggressive, and honestly, Alice hadn't really realised she would ever want one until she passed it by enough and gave it some thought. Given her disposition, it would be easy to doubt if the small woman would be capable of wrangling a Pokemon of its reputation, but anyone who had seen her sooty black Bagon, Eridian, probably wouldn't-- he was a bruiser, and not the only one in her team packing power. The bird would be part of the weaker set if he joined her family.

"Hey there, little guy." She didn't dare put her fingers or nose where they could be snapped at, as much as Alice was tempted. A Poke Ball and the new, $200 fee were near the top of her inventory, ready if this all panned out. "I've got some poffin, pokeblocks, and a house in the Cloud Garden all for you if you want to come along. Far more space to spread your wings up there, am I right? What do you think? I'd love to take you home. Some of your old friends will be there, too!"
Old 07-24-2017, 11:58 PM   #302
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Lv.01 (M)Starly ($200)
No special moves
Wings fluttered at the edge of kawaii's mind.
She stopped as she past the adoption center. Pausing to gather her thoughts. She wandered in and looked around. A beak shape slipped into the shadows. Then a squawk sounded. As a black feathery ball landed by her feet. It unfurled to reveal a Starly shaking with fear. She picked it up gently and saw a glow fade into the shadows. The pinkette rubbed the poor bird an brought him to the counter.
(Ooc: buying this handsome boi for the new price of $200
And using pokeball 07 of 10)

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 07-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #303
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
The weather in Fizzytopia had taken a nasty turn in the past week, and outside it looked dismal. Puddles were everywhere, people had popped their summer attire away in favour of raincoats and umbrellas. Alice hated carrying things, and the less clothing the better. She preferred the cold and easily overheated, so the only difference to the sight of her this time was that her hair was wet, a light waterproof was layered over a tank top and she had sneakers rather than sandals or ridiculous heels or ballerina flats on.

Unsurprisingly, that made the greeters laugh a little, the blonde taking off her glasses to simply hold them, deep blue eyes looking a lot less giant and moe without the powerful lenses to guide them. The trainer obviously wasn't that blind, though, because she made her way to the right enclosure without much of an issue.

By the time she was peering through the gate, the jacket was tied about her waist in a double knot. Spearow was the target of the visit. They were known to be aggressive, and honestly, Alice hadn't really realised she would ever want one until she passed it by enough and gave it some thought. Given her disposition, it would be easy to doubt if the small woman would be capable of wrangling a Pokemon of its reputation, but anyone who had seen her sooty black Bagon, Eridian, probably wouldn't-- he was a bruiser, and not the only one in her team packing power. The bird would be part of the weaker set if he joined her family.

"Hey there, little guy." She didn't dare put her fingers or nose where they could be snapped at, as much as Alice was tempted. A Poke Ball and the new, $200 fee were near the top of her inventory, ready if this all panned out. "I've got some poffin, pokeblocks, and a house in the Cloud Garden all for you if you want to come along. Far more space to spread your wings up there, am I right? What do you think? I'd love to take you home. Some of your old friends will be there, too!"
Rain, rain, go away; come again another day.

The interesting thing about about birds is that they're really quite clever; arguably, they're among the most clever creatures on the planet. They use tools, recognize individuals, learn to count, and even mimic human language. Sure, the latter is on a broad spectrum. from the near flawless mimicry -- and arguable mastery -- of the Perap to the rough and guttural imitations of a Murkrow.

As you try to convince you new would-be partner to come home with you, he opens his mouth, and begins making a series of throaty squawks; you can see his gullet rise and fall with each loud noise. Auk. Auk. Auk. No... not quite. Haha, it almost sounds like he's saying... nah. Couldn't be. If you listen really closely, the noise coming out of his open beak sounds just a little bit like a four letter word, which starts with an 'F' and ends with a 'K'. Fauk. Fauk. Fauk.

"I think he heard Tate saying that," a staffer says, as he walks by, his hands full of dirty dishes on their way to be cleaned. "Who knew Spearow could mimic, huh? I mean, it's not very good, but...he's definitely saying-"

At that moment, he trips on his own shoelace, and the bowls in his hands go clattering to the floor. An expletive escapes his lips. The Spearow begins calling again. Fauk. Fauk. Fauk. Out of basic human decency, you help the staffer pick up the mess, before claiming your foul-mouthed new friend friend, to take to the front counter. He doesn't bite you, or even try; rather, he continues to sing his song all the way to the lobby.

It's sort of catchy.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Spearow confirmed.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:10 PM   #304
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
Wings fluttered at the edge of kawaii's mind.
She stopped as she past the adoption center. Pausing to gather her thoughts. She wandered in and looked around. A beak shape slipped into the shadows. Then a squawk sounded. As a black feathery ball landed by her feet. It unfurled to reveal a Starly shaking with fear. She picked it up gently and saw a glow fade into the shadows. The pinkette rubbed the poor bird an brought him to the counter.
(Ooc: buying this handsome boi for the new price of $200
And using pokeball 07 of 10)
A staff meeting. Two dozen volunteers crammed into one of the back rooms like sardines. Tate hated these, in part because Tate hated being 'the boss,' in part because all the body heart made in about 100 fucking degrees in the little room, and in part because everyone's BO formed an odorous hell. Everyone just wanted to go home, Tate included, but no -- they all had to be responsible adults. Ugh.

"Alright, guys, look, we had an escape this morning," Tate expressed, trying not to sound too accusatory. "We're fortunate someone found the Starly before something happened. But we have to be more careful about keeping the kennels locked."

There was a din among the staff. No one seemed to know who had last checked on the bird, nor who could have possibly left the cage open; in fact, it had been closed when someone had gone to inspect it after the Starly had been found. It was a point of concern, and a point of contention, about which some of the staff had begun to argue and point fingers. Before the room could dissolve into chaos, Tate spoke up.

"I'm not here to lay blame on anyone," the manager reminded. "All's well that ends well, after all. I just want to remind everyone how important the safety of our Pokémon is. I'm relying on all of you, just as you're relying on me, to keep this place running to the best of its ability."

A beat of silence. Tate sighed. The hours here were long, and the work seemingly unending. Mistakes were bound to happen. As the meeting wrapped up, everyone looked tired. Tate felt tired. Tomorrow would be better, surely.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Starly confirmed.

Last edited by Nerd Violence; 08-10-2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:28 PM   #305
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Fizzytopia Parks and Wildlife. The logo is faded a bit from sun damage, and the white finish of the truck is dirty from its time on dirt roads. The kennels bolted to the bed shine under the sun, however, stainless steel immune to the abuse that life meters out upon it. The manager stands in the driveway, waving a greeting at the game warden as she puts the vehicle into park. Two volunteers -- wearing thick suede falconer's gloves -- hurry to the kennels to begin unloading, while the ritual begins.

Hello. How are you? Nice weather. What do you have for us? The exchange is well practiced. Tate signs the forms relinquishing the Pokémon into the Adoption Center care. A blonde volunteer with pigtails loads a Qwilfish into a bucket of water. A brunette-haired boy pins a Murkrow's wings so that it can be carried inside safely. When the paperwork is done, the manager dons a pair of gloves, and begins to help as well, carefully hauling a Gible into the rear enclosures, bite-y end pointed away from any body parts. One by one, each and every new arrival is moved, logged in, and introduced to its new housemates.

When they're finished, a quick check of the kennels ensures no one has been forgotten, and then the game warden loads up into her truck. She departs with a wave out the window; the trio of staff wave back. The brunette boy has been bitten by a Natu; the blonde girl has Poochyena vomit on her shoes. The manager took a Bagon headbutt right to the shins, and a lovely hematoma is forming.

Just another day at the Adoption Center.

Dropping off:
Lv. 01 (M) Murkrow
Lv. 01 (F) Poochyena
Lv. 01 (M) Krabby
Lv. 01 (F) Gible
Lv. 01 (F) Bagon
Lv. 01 (M) Natu
Lv. 01 (F) Qwilfish
Old 08-10-2017, 01:28 PM   #306
deoxys
Fog Badge

Quote:

Lv. 01 (F) Bagon ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this Lv. 1 F Bagon and putting her in one of my 4 Luxury Balls, reducing stock to 3.

$200 Payment
Old 08-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #307
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Murkrow ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting that Male Murkrow please! And putting him into a Luxury Ball. <$200>
Old 08-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #308
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:

Lv. 01 (M) Krabby ($200)
No special moves.
Paying $200 to adopt this Krabby, and placing him in a Pokeball.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:45 PM   #309
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Adopting this Lv. 1 F Bagon and putting her in one of my 4 Luxury Balls, reducing stock to 3.

$200 Payment
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Bagon confirmed.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:46 PM   #310
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Adopting that Male Murkrow please! And putting him into a Luxury Ball. <$200>
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Murkrow confirmed.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:49 PM   #311
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Paying $200 to adopt this Krabby, and placing him in a Pokeball.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Krabby confirmed.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:13 PM   #312
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Lv. 01 (F) Gible ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this little one for $200 and putting her in a Pokeball (3/5).

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 08-11-2017, 01:34 AM   #313
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Pokémon Available for Adoption

Lv. 01 (F) Purrloin ($200)
No special moves.
I've been debating this for weeks so I'm finally going to do it. Here's my $200 payment and I'll be putting her in a Dusk Ball.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #314
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Adopting this little one for $200 and putting her in a Pokeball (3/5).
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Gible confirmed.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #315
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
I've been debating this for weeks so I'm finally going to do it. Here's my $200 payment and I'll be putting her in a Dusk Ball.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Purrloin confirmed.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:39 PM   #316
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

Lv. 01 (F) Poochyena ($200)
No special moves.
The Adoption Centre had recently changed its rules. One adoption per month was the new way things rolled, and it was probably the only reason that Alice Hope hadn't been in and out, sweeping up most of the critters in the damn place. Perhaps the biggest surprise was that she was a day 'late' from what was permissable, but it was simply because Alice had taken her time when considering all of her options.

Dressed as stylishly as ever, her clothes reflecting the summer season that was nearing its end, the blonde greeted her old acquaintances, asking after them as she always did. Alice was renowned for being chatty, after all, often rambling away as she made an entrance and exit and waving and greeting various Pokemon she passed (it also made her feel worse when they saw her go in, time after time, not to be picked and still there...). Her Spearow was still swearing away, Alice assured them, and was now named Felix. Nani liked dragging and carrying her around when she was feeling lazy. The trainer lamented it didn't help her get more active, but Alice wasn't going to discourage her (or not seriously, anyway).

This visit was for a doggo, it seemed. She had contemplated adopting one for a long time, and this was finally the moment, peering into the enclosure which contained the remaining dark pair. Alice felt her heart clench at the thought of leaving one all alone, but hopefully she had other Pokemon and people friends at the Centre to keep her company. Maybe these two didn't actually get along and this was a blessing? Arceus, that might actually be better. "Hey there, little puppies. I've come to take one of you home today." She didn't actually know their personalities very well, but by now the staff of this place probably did, so she had left it up to them to decide who might suit her better. "There's lots of space to run around and chase tails at the Cloud Garden, and some faces you might recognise are back at home, too. What about it, huh?" She already had a Poke Ball prepared, and the necessary $200 fee in the pocket of her shorts (it was too windy out for a skirt). Here's hoping they were a match made in Heaven, and that this would be worth any other heartbreak...

Last edited by Meetan; 08-25-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Editing to Poochyena instead rip.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:16 PM   #317
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
[SIZE="1"][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT]

Lv. 01 (M) Shroomish ($200)
No special moves.
Kawaii had waited an entire month for this and she knew exactly what she wanted this time. She wandered in and found the cage where the shroomish were hopping around. Some seemed aggressive while other were oblivious. One stood out though. He was happy and all by himself but that seemed okay with him. The female trainer picked him up and cuddled him close "you're the one buddy."
OoC: paying $200 and stowing in my last (i think) pokeball
thankers

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 08-30-2017, 01:51 PM   #318
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
The Adoption Centre had recently changed its rules. One adoption per month was the new way things rolled, and it was probably the only reason that Alice Hope hadn't been in and out, sweeping up most of the critters in the damn place. Perhaps the biggest surprise was that she was a day 'late' from what was permissable, but it was simply because Alice had taken her time when considering all of her options.

Dressed as stylishly as ever, her clothes reflecting the summer season that was nearing its end, the blonde greeted her old acquaintances, asking after them as she always did. Alice was renowned for being chatty, after all, often rambling away as she made an entrance and exit and waving and greeting various Pokemon she passed (it also made her feel worse when they saw her go in, time after time, not to be picked and still there...). Her Spearow was still swearing away, Alice assured them, and was now named Felix. Nani liked dragging and carrying her around when she was feeling lazy. The trainer lamented it didn't help her get more active, but Alice wasn't going to discourage her (or not seriously, anyway).

This visit was for a doggo, it seemed. She had contemplated adopting one for a long time, and this was finally the moment, peering into the enclosure which contained the remaining dark pair. Alice felt her heart clench at the thought of leaving one all alone, but hopefully she had other Pokemon and people friends at the Centre to keep her company. Maybe these two didn't actually get along and this was a blessing? Arceus, that might actually be better. "Hey there, little puppies. I've come to take one of you home today." She didn't actually know their personalities very well, but by now the staff of this place probably did, so she had left it up to them to decide who might suit her better. "There's lots of space to run around and chase tails at the Cloud Garden, and some faces you might recognise are back at home, too. What about it, huh?" She already had a Poke Ball prepared, and the necessary $200 fee in the pocket of her shorts (it was too windy out for a skirt). Here's hoping they were a match made in Heaven, and that this would be worth any other heartbreak...

A ginger haired volunteer with cat-eye eyeglasses lead one of the Poochyena out of the Dark-type enclosure on a leash, grinning as she presented the young female to you for approval. A particularly scruffy individual, with thick wavy grey fur, the young vivverid yipped once in greeting and pawed the ground, bright red eyes peering up at you searchingly. Of the two bright cherry orbs, the left stands out most brightly; the fur around it is discolored in a paler, nearly-white grey patch that you swear is almost heart shaped.

“Poochyena are so fascinating,” the staffer breathes, sucking saliva through her braces as she unhooks the leash from the red leather collar around the Pokémon’s neck. The bands on them are bright red, you happen to notice. “There are all sorts of myths about them, but my favorite one is from the middle east -- some cultures say that they’re symbols of love.”

She grins as she nudges the Poochyena towards you. The Poochyena cocks her head at you, and blinks, whining softly. Then she takes a seat on her haunches, never breaking eye contact with you; the crimson of her gaze is almost intoxicating. Does she adore you, or does she demand you adore her? It’s bizarrely hard to tell. You shake your head, trying to dismiss whatever weird thought the staffer has put into your head, but it’s no use. She wags her tail against the grass, mouth falling open in what you easily anthropomorphize as a grin. Yes, she loves you, clearly. And you love her, very, very much...

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Poochyena confirmed.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #319
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
When I did the reset thread, I had forgotten a couple things. So, dropping off for adoption:
Lv 1 Female Seviper w/ Scary Face for maintenence care.
Lv 1 Female Taillow for regular adoption or whatever. Nothing special about her so doesn't matter.
Lv 1 Male Timburr. Like Taillow above, nothing special about him, so no need for specifics.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #320
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

The interns had all returned to classes for the semester, which meant that the Adoption Center found itself running on far fewer hands than it had over the long summer. The volunteers has grown complacent during the holiday and struggled to meet the demands alone during the first couple of weeks, running around like headless Torchic in a harried frenzy, just trying to get everything done. Three staffers were preparing midday meals, two more scraping out the outdoor enclosures, a sixth making the rounds through the isolation buildings, and a lonesome seventh manning the front counter all alone. He looks tired, but maintains a strict facade of chipperness and professionalism as he helps you with your paperwork, idly petting the Shroomish perched on the bamboo surface while you sign away your personal information for their records.

“I grew up in Petalburg,” he remarks idly, clearly fond of the Pokémon between you. “We used to have a festival every autumn for the Shroomish. My whole family raised them; I’ve got a Breloom back home named Agarica, she’s a real gem.”

He smiles at you. The Shroomish smiles too. They smile together, and it’s a bit eerie, to be honest. Disturbed, you push your finished paperwork towards the staffer, and pick up your Shroomish, before the creepiness rubs off on him any more than it might have already had. The volunteer staples your paperwork and files it away in a metal cabinet behind the counter; as he closes the drawer, the bell above the door dings, signalling another guest. A brunette in a green apron, with short, scruffy hair and an adhesive bandage on her face enters, and in the moment before the door closes behind her, you can hear a truck idling outside. She walks past you on her way up to the counter.

“Oh. Cool Shroomish,” she remarks, in passing.

“Isn’t it?” The volunteer concurs. He’s still smiling. You exit promptly.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Shroomish confirmed.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:36 PM   #321
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
When I did the reset thread, I had forgotten a couple things. So, dropping off for adoption:
Lv 1 Female Seviper w/ Scary Face for maintenence care.
Lv 1 Female Taillow for regular adoption or whatever. Nothing special about her so doesn't matter.
Lv 1 Male Timburr. Like Taillow above, nothing special about him, so no need for specifics.

Dropping off of Lv. 01 (F) Seviper w/ Scary Face, Lv. 01 (F) Tailow, and Lv. 01 (M) Timburr confirmed.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:03 PM   #322
neverthrive
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Lv. 01 (F) Tailow ($200)
No special moves.
Paying $200 and placing in pokeball.

Last edited by neverthrive; 08-30-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:02 AM   #323
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (F) Seviper ($220)
No special moves.
His arrival in Fizzytopia had been fairly uneventful, a much-appreciated change of pace for Luc. He’d been escorted – in fairness, stalked - by a crowd of hundreds on the way from his house in Lumiose to the Harbour, all there to catch one last glimpse of the Kalosian Miracle. But once the S.S. Révanche set sail, everything else stayed behind – the cheers, the adoration, the tasteless comparisons to Madeleine Chevalier. From here on out, the Champion of Kalos began anew, with the only remaining tie to his homeland being the regular news feeds he was contractually obligated to send the regional news outlets, in exchange for… some perks.

With one of these perks being some very welcome revenue, this is the only connection to Kalos worth keeping.

When he disembarked, he was met with many curious gazes – and more than a few requests for pictures and autographs – but compared to the overwhelming attention he received back home, this was nothing.
He’d heard much about the peaceful Fizzytopia, about its rich history and the Elite Four generations that ruled the land over the years; recently, the region had experienced an influx of travellers and was flourishing under the current administration. It was said there was adventure waiting for anyone who sought it, and perhaps that explained why he could move about relatively free of attention – everyone had their own stories to live.

His first order of business would be to strengthen his ranks. He’d chosen Polaris the Tynamo as his partner, the first of his Stars, before leaving Kalos - but the Champion (well, former Champion, he reasoned, now that he’d stepped down) was well aware of the importance of a balanced team. To that effect, perhaps the ideal place to start looking would be the local Adoption Center. After all, Luc had always had an eye for hidden potential…

The shop clerk didn’t seem to recognize him, which was decidedly pleasant. After an initial moment of judgmental staring – after all, anyone who didn’t know him would probably consider the fancy suit and mask somewhat strange – the greeting finally came, to which Luc responded with a graceful bow.

Mon plaisir. Might I look at these creatures so fortunate to be under your loving care?”

A tour of the facility followed, but it turned out to be short-lived.

That one.

They didn’t make it past the very first room, where the most recent adoptees were kept. The moment Luc laid eyes on it, he knew he wanted it: coiled in the corner of the cave, malicious red eyes scanning any and all passersby, was a gigantic Seviper. Even by species standards, that was quite a massive specimen, and the masked man could feel the intensity in the serpent’s glare… He couldn’t quite pinpoint the reason yet, but that Seviper was special. He intended to find out why.
He approached the cave slowly, half-expecting the venomous to lunge at him, but the Seviper didn’t move an inch – only its blood-red eyes followed Luc’s every motion.

Bonjour, my dear. My name is Luc de Beaufort,” he said in a low voice, almost a whisper. “I would be delighted to give you a new home…”

Just then, something in the back of his mid awoke. The right words. He didn’t know how he knew them, but he did… he knew what the Seviper needed to hear.

“Come with me and you can hunt again to your heart’s content,” he suddenly said resolutely, but in a tone that only the snake could hear. “What say you, Vega?”

A vile grin behind crimson fangs gave him the answer. And as such, Luc de Beaufort found his second Star.

-----

Adopting Seviper with Scary Face with $220, placing it in a Pokeball for now.

Last edited by Maskerade; 08-31-2017 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:20 AM   #324
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverthrive View Post
Paying $200 and placing in pokeball.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Taillow confirmed.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:21 AM   #325
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
RP in progress!

Adopting Seviper with Scary Face with $220, placing it in a Pokeball for now.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Seviper -- which does in fact have Scary Face despite my error -- confirmed.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records