UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Drifloon Ghost sappin mah treat bag! (Halloween 2009)

WHOMAG!!! Ghosts are running everywhere, and zombies are eating their yearly brains, yes it's that time again where spooks spook, ghosts boo, and witches make weird cauldrony thingamajigs with newts and stuff...yumm >>

BUT here at Fizzby we do things differently. Yes we eat newt brains instead delicious..tender...moistly yummy ne *cough* ANYWAY, onto the newt bra... I mean Halloween, a time of tricking and treating and being lazy I can't be bothered to trick, so here's a nice treat for everyone:

From Arnie you shall be receiving:

Skull of the Forgotten Souls (Hold Item)
For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Halloween

On this day of magic, mystery, and mayhem, please enjoy one of these special little treats I have for you.

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM X-scissor
x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Dream Eater
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card

Spectral Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball
x1 Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Submission
x1 Holographic Dark Weezing Trading Card

Notes:
* The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
* When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Mmmm .... Brains

I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
My monster, from its slab, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

He did the Mash, he did the Monster Mash

Monsters have roamed Fizzy Bubbles through the Night and have left some interesting items behind. You can choose ONE costume for ONE Pokemon to be worn immediately in this thread, for they lose they're magic after Halloween.

Werewolf Costume
~ When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the fury of the mighty Werewolf and gain its strengths
*Raises 2 levels instantly
*Allows the Pokemon to draw on its instinct and learn 2 new egg moves
*Tough Contest Stats will raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item than can be held by any Pokemon:
*Werewolf Claws: This item raises the holder’s Attack strength by 20% but makes the holder 20% more likely to disobey orders

Vampire Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the viciousness of the cunning Vampire and gain its strengths
*Allows the Pokemon to craftily learn 2 new MT moves without the aid of others
*Beauty Contest Stats will raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon:
*Vampire Cape: This item raises the holders Sp. Attack strength by 20% but reduces its defences by 20%

Zombie Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the relentlessness of the un-natural Zombie and gain its strengths
*Allows the Pokemon to absorb the mentality of one of their team-mates and learn two of their egg moves
*Cute Contest Stats will raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon:
*Zombie Mask: This item raises the holders Sp.Defence by 20% but attacks with added effects inflicted on it are 20% more likely to be successful (on top of the existing percentages)

Mummy Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the haunting presence of the creepy Mummy and gain its strengths
*Allows the Pokemon to learn 2 moves it wouldn’t ordinarily learn through level or TM: Miracle Eye and Psycho Shift
*Cool Contest Stats will raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon
*Mummy Bandages: This item raises the holders Defences by 20% but reduces its speed by 20%

Scarecrow Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the deadly stealth of the eternal watchman, the Scarecrow and gain its strengths
*Allows the Pokemon to stealthily obtain 2 TM’s without payment, to be taught immediately.
*Smart Contest Stats raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon.
*Scarecrow Vest: This item raises the holders speed by 20% but due to the extra speed the Pokemon is more prone to misses and loses 20% of its accuracy with physical attacks
Old 10-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
WHOMAG!!! Ghosts are running everywhere, and zombies are eating their yearly brains, yes it's that time again where spooks spook, ghosts boo, and witches make weird cauldrony thingamajigs with newts and stuff...yumm >>

BUT here at Fizzby we do things differently. Yes we eat newt brains instead delicious..tender...moistly yummy ne *cough* ANYWAY, onto the newt bra... I mean Halloween, a time of tricking and treating and being lazy I can't be bothered to trick, so here's a nice treat for everyone:

For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Dream Eater
[/color]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Monsters have roamed Fizzy Bubbles through the Night and have left some interesting items behind. You can choose ONE costume for ONE Pokemon to be worn immediately in this thread, for they lose they're magic after Halloween.

Zombie Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the relentlessness of the un-natural Zombie and gain its strengths
*Allows the Pokemon to absorb the mentality of one of their team-mates and learn two of their egg moves
*Zombie Mask: This item raises the holders Sp.Defence by 20% but attacks with added effects inflicted on it are 20% more likely to be successful (on top of the existing percentages)
♫♪ She's got me so blind I can't see;
But she's a Black Magic Woman and
she's trying to make a devil out of me.
♪♫

Thanks to that rendition by Santana, I shall be picking up the Mystic pack :

x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
x1 Super Pass which I'll add be using on monday
x1 Halloween candy that will have to be banked due to me not having any ghost or dark Pokémon. Shame.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which I’ll let Angel the Togepi munch on to get the Egg Moves Foresight, Present, Future Sight and Psycho Shift
x1 Rare Bone which will probably be saved in case of emergencies or just for base decoration.
x1 Psychic Ball which I’ll keep in case A. I ever complete the Gym Challenge or B. I ever decide to get one of my favourite Psychic Types
x1 TM Dream Eater which I'll give to Togepi Angel so that she may eat many a dreams, very cutely though.
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card which will added to my collection and probably auctioned off.

I will also be picking up a Zombie Costume to be given to the ever-so-spoilt Angel the Togepi. As such, these happen;
x2 Levels which I'll will raise Togepi‘s level from one to three.
x2 Absorbing off egg moves to reach into Feebas’ movepool to get the Egg Moves Tickle and Hypnosis.
Contest Stats to raise her very cute face from zero to twenty.

And with that very cliché of eating candy before bed gives you nightmares, Angel falls asleep due to the sugar induced excitement. Looks like I’ll be up half the night assuring her there’s no monsters in our base closet then.

Thanks for all the amazing Halloween gifts, now you’ve got a respite until Christmas. ;P

Last edited by Treepandaone; 10-31-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

Quote:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball

Notes:
* The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
* When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
Quote:
Vampire Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the viciousness of the cunning Vampire and gain its strengths
*Vampire Cape: This item raises the holders Sp. Attack strength by 20% but reduces its defences by 20%
THRILL-EERRR!!! *shotshotshot*

In this day of ghosts and ghouls, I'll be picking up:

x1 Skull of Forgotten Souls
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween Candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which I'll give to Orchrist, my Seviper, to teach her the Egg Moves Scary Face, Spit Up, Stockpile and Swallow
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball which I'll be using on Orchrist as well

Dressing up my dear Seviper, Orchrist, as bloodthirsty vampire, with the Vampire Costume I'm picking up. With that, Orchrist gains:
2 Level Ups raising her from Lvls. 9 to 11
Tutored Moves Sucker Punch and Aqua Tail
Beauty Contest Stats raising her beauty from 0 to 20

x1 Vampire Cape will be picked up once all those nasty zombies go back to sleep.

Thanks for the treats guys, and do have one long and spooky Halloween.

Last edited by Balmund; 10-30-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:26 PM   #6
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Quote:
On this day of magic, mystery, and mayhem, please enjoy one of these special little treats I have for you.

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Dream Eater

Notes:
Quote:

Zombie Costume
Picking up:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Rare Bone
x1 TM Dream Eater

Applying the following:
x1 Halloween Candy to be fed to Cleo the Ankhal, raising her from Lv.16 to Lv.18.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry to be fed to Cleo the Ankhal, teaching her the Egg Moves Fire Fang, Glare, Shadow Sneak and Thunder Fang.
x1 Psychic Ball to house Daphne the Drowzee.

x1 Zombie Costume to be worn by Mango.
As she does a Thriller spoof, this allows for the following:
A raising of levels from Lv.60 to Lv.62.
An absorption of two Egg Moves from her teammate Ephidel the Crobat, those being Nasty Plot and Hypnosis.
A raising of Cuteness Stats from +85 to +100.

Once the above ritual has been complete x1 Zombie Mask is available for picking up.

Thanks again, mods.

Last edited by Shadowshocker; 10-30-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Edit: Cleo already knows Ice Fang.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
Quote:

Quote:

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball

Notes:
Quote:

Vampire Costume
Picking up:
  • 1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
  • 1 Super Pass
  • 1 Halloween Candy
  • 1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
  • 1 Rare Bone
  • 1 Ghost Ball
  • 1 TM Shadow Ball
  • 1 Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card
  • 1 Vampire Costume

Using:
  • Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach my beloved Cyndaquil the Egg Moves Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Reversal and Quick Attack
  • TM Shadow Ball to teach Shadow Ball to my equally lovely Tauros
  • Vampire Costume to help said Tauros further, by:
  • Boosting him to Level 3
  • Teaching him the MT moves Iron Head and Outrage
  • Boosting his Beauty stat by 20

The resulting Vampire Cape shall go back into my Backpack for now.

Last edited by Salamencia; 10-30-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
Quote:

Quote:

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball

Notes:
Quote:

Vampire Costume
hmm, may I just say that you all are very cool.

anyway,

Pumpkin Memory Berry @ Hawk, my Bagon, so he can learn the Egg Moves, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Shadow Claw and Dragon Rush

and giving the Vampire Costume, to Aurora, my Spheal- who gains 2 Levels, raising her from Level 12 to Level 14, she then learns the MT moves Dive and Sleep Talk, and her Beauty Contest Stats raise from 0, to 20.

other than that, collecting
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy (which turns into a regular Rare Candy because I don't have a Ghost or Dark type)
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball
x1 Vampire Cape

thanks in advance!

Last edited by Firewater; 10-31-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:17 AM   #9
AiedailEclipsed
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to AiedailEclipsed Send a message via Yahoo to AiedailEclipsed Send a message via Skype™ to AiedailEclipsed
Misdreavus

Quote:

Quote:

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball

Notes:
Quote:

Scarecrow Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the deadly stealth of the eternal watchman, the Scarecrow and gain its strengths
*Allows the Pokemon to stealthily obtain 2 TM’s without payment, to be taught immediately.
*Smart Contest Stats raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon.
*Scarecrow Vest: This item raises the holders speed by 20% but due to the extra speed the Pokemon is more prone to misses and loses 20% of its accuracy with physical attacks.
Woot! All Hallows Eve has final cometh!

I'll be picking up these items:

:: One Skull of Forgotten Souls
:: One Spectral Pack; containing:
:::: One Super Pass
:::: One Halloween Candy
:::: One Pumpkin Memory Berry
:::: One Rare Bone
:::: One Ghost Ball
:::: One TM Shadow Ball
:::: One Holo. Dark Arbok TC
:: One Scarecrow Costume (and all the magical abilities that come with it~)

Now onto the items that are being used:

:: Ivy gets the Pumpkin Memory Berry and learns these moves: Agility, Giga Drain, Screech, & Toxic Spikes.
:: Ivy also gets the TM Shadow Ball.
:: Ivy, will also be slipping on the Scarecrow Costume to do the following:
:::: Level boost from lv. 1 to lv. 3.
:::: She'll be snatching TM Energy Ball & TM Dream Eater.
:::: Contest Smart Stat boost from 0 to 20.

And after that I'll put the leftover Scarecrow Vest away for later use~

Thanks soooooo much guys!

Last edited by AiedailEclipsed; 10-31-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:18 AM   #10
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

Send a message via MSN to Lonely Cubone
Quote:

Quote:

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM X-scissor
x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Notes:
Quote:
Zombie Costume
[/color][/size]
Picking up the Skull of Lost Souls from Arn, thanks Arn!

From Enchantr-Tess I'd like me a Pumpkin Pack, containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy (Being used on Gadget the Rotom to raise it from level 5 to 7)
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry (Being used on Marowak, to learn the rest of his Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Screech, Skull Bash and Double Kick)
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM X-Scissor
x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card[/color]

And finally from the Angel of the Semi-circle, I'll nab the Zombie Costume, again to be worn by Teh Wak. This raises its level by 2 (42-44) and helps it learn Teddiursa's Egg Moves Cross Chop and Crunch, as well as raising its cute stat by 20 to 30. I'll also be taking the Zombie Mask away with me to have some fun with. Thanks all!
Old 10-31-2009, 06:04 AM   #11
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball
Quote:
Werewolf Costume
~ When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the fury of the mighty Werewolf and gain its strengths
*Allows the Pokemon to draw on its instinct and learn 2 new egg moves
*Tough Contest Stats will raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item than can be held by any Pokemon:
*Werewolf Claws: This item raises the holder’s Attack strength by 20% but makes the holder 20% more likely to disobey orders
Picking up my Halloween presents, thank you.

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween Candy - Raising Umbreon from Lv.57 - Lv.59
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry Teaching Shadow Lapras EM's Ancientpower, Aqua Tail, Curse, and Dragon Dance.
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball - Giving to Shedinja
x1 TM Shadow Ball - Teaching to Umbreon

x1 Werewolf Costume - Raising Umbreon from Lv.59 - Lv.61; Teaching him EM's Fake Tears and Flail; Raising his Tough Contest Stats from 10 - 30
x1 Werewolf Claws

Happy Halloween ^^.

Last edited by Aquatic Angel; 10-31-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:00 AM   #12
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:

Quote:

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Submission

Notes:
Quote:

Zombie Costume

I shall be picking up mah goodiewoodies thanking you kindly, those will be:
x1 Skull of forgotten souls
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween Candy Which shall be given to Nena, my Level 3 Drifloon levelling her up to level 5
x1 Pumpkin Memory berry which will also be given to Nena teaching her Memento, Body Slam, Destiny Bond and Disable
x1 Rare bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 Submission TM (Teaching to my Chimchar)
x1 Zombie Costume, who i'll give to Drifloon once again, giving her 2 more levels (Level 7) and teaching her 2 of Misdreveaus's Egg moves - Screech and Sucker Punch

Thank you and hope everyone has a good fright night ^^
Old 10-31-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Quote:

Quote:

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball

Quote:

Zombie Costume

Picking up the following items~!

- Skull of the Forgotten Soul
- Super Pass
- Halloween Candy
- Pumpkin Memory Berry: Using on Honchkrow (Carmen) to learn the Egg Moves
Mirror Move, Perish Song, Psycho Shift and Quick Attack
- Rare Bone
- Ghost Ball
- TM Shadow Ball
- Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card
- Zombie Costume: Raising my Ninetales Claus by 2 level 50 to 52
Stealing (Espeon) Lucas's mentality (literally considering the moves) to learn Wish and Fake Tears
Raising Cute stat from 10 to 30
+ Swiping up the now Zombified Mask
Old 10-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Quote:

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Dream Eater
Quote:
Vampire Costume
*races in, slightly out of breath* Nearly forgot about this :/
Pressies are cool, and event pressies cooler, I'll quickly nip in to pick up mine before it's too late.

x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls that will be stored in my pack for the time being.
x1 Super Pass to use tomorrow.
x1 Halloween Candy for my new little Ponyta, raising him from Lv.5 to Lv.6.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for Haunter, teaching him EMs Astonish, Explosion, Fire Punch, and Grudge.
x1 Rare Bone which shall be exchanged for some lovely coins.
x1 Psychic Ball for my newest team member, Chingling, to dwell in comfort.
x1 TM Dream Eater, also for Chingling, so she can start... dream eating o0
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card for my collection.
x1 Vampire Costume for Charmeleon to wear simply because she looks danged adorable! In addition she'll gain the added benefits of two levels raising her from Lv.19 to Lv.21, teach her the MT moves Substitute and Swagger, as well as raise her Beauty Stats from 10 to 30. The Vampire Cape will be stored for now, to be used at a later date.

Hope you're all having a great night!

Last edited by enchantress; 01-11-2010 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Corrected Charmeleon's MT moves
Old 10-31-2009, 07:14 PM   #15
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:

Quote:

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card

Notes:
Quote:

Zombie Costume
Picking up a Skull of the Forgotten Souls, Super Pass, Rare Bone, Vampire Ball, TM Drain Punch and Dark Golbat Card.

Also picking up a Halloween Candy and feeding it to Rotom, bringing it from Lv.74 to Lv.76

Also picking up a Pumpkin Memory Berry and feeding it to Drowzee, allowing him to learn the Egg moves Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch and Psycho Cut.

Also picking up a Zombie Costume, which Drowzee will put on, going from Lv.12 to Lv.14, raising his cuteness from 0 to 20, and giving him an unsurpressable urge to feast on Slowqueen's brains to learn the techniques Belly Drum and Me First.

Merry Halloween and a happy Day of the Dead.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records