UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 09:16 PM   #301
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
CyberBlastoise- With the Litten pursuing the wayward hatchling into the manor, you decide it is best to follow them. It was certainly a better option than remaining here to fight the enraged mama Honchkrow. You release another Pokemon to aid you, the oddly coloured Delibird seems rather excited to be called on. It quickly reaches into its bag and starts tossing out presents. The tightly wrapped gifts explodes as they hit the ground, creating a veil of smoke which provides enough cover for you to make a mad dash for the tree. You find an ample amount of footholds as you begin to scale the aged trunk, making it fairly easy for you to reach the branch leading inside the manor. Silver peppers the Honchkrow with Bubbles, not doing a great amount of damage but managing to cover the bird in a thin layer of moisture. This makes it easy for Carmen, the Delibird releases a billowing Frost Breath which strikes the unsuspecting Dark type. The ice quickly spreads around its body, freezing it in a thin cocoon of ice. The Honchkrow falls from the air, crashing to the ground with a solid thud. The ice begins to crack, it wouldn't hold long but it would hold long enough.

Silver gained 2 levels
Carmen gained 1 level

You quickly shimmy across the branch and in through the broken window. Once you get both feet on the ground you quickly recall Silver, while Carmen flutters up and through the window to join you. The only light in the room is that of the Litten's mane, which sparks with embers as the feline Pokemon corners the young Murkrow. You appear to be in a kitchen, old pots and pans line the benches but with the lack of light you can't make out much else. The Litten is about ready to go in for the final strike, the Mukrow's life was about to be over before it had really even started.
Carmen grew to level 15
Silver grew to level 21

Bill managed to find a lot of footholds within the old dead tree, as he climbed to the upper floors. Pulling himself onto the roof, he quickly recalls Silver from the ground floor, he could probably call him out again soon enough, after all the Litten was a water type. He was about to recall Carmen as well, but as soon as he pulled up her Pokeball, she flew up to her trainer, giving a sly look. The Honchkrow was laying there with a barrier of ice around it. It was a good idea on Carmen's part to freezing it, but that likely made it madder. Bill hoped that he would get inside before the mother got free.

Bill peered inside the window, nothing but pitch blackness, except the Litten who could only show darkened shadows of pots and pans surrounding it, and providing a light upon its prey, a newborn Murkrow. Bill's eyes widened and then they quickly narrowed as he turned to Carmen. "Carmen, throw a present at the Litten, I'm going in. Keep your distance. If I miss, use a Present followed by a Thief attack." He jumps in, and grabs hopefully a big enough pot to try to cover the Litten over.

The Delibird on the other hand flies to Bill's left, readying her beautiful present for the fire type menace. Maybe it is because she is also a bird Pokemon and feeling some empathy for the young Murkrow, or maybe because she wants to show that even a fire-type cat would not be able to beat her as easily, but she definitely had the fire in her eyes, ready to blast the Litten away.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 06-02-2018, 11:10 PM   #302
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Medmana- Elen wriggles free from beneath the Oranguru, thanking Arceus for making him so flexible. The Inkay slams into the Oranguru with a Tackle, although since it now held the same defensive boosts as the Inkay, it didn't exactly do much. It lashes out with another Foul Play, dealing another strong hit to Elen although he was still in a better way than the slowly fading Oranguru. Its movements were growing slower as the burns and repetitive blows began to take a toll. Elen adds to the pain with another Night Slash, not a critical hit this time but it is enough to bring the Oranguru to its knees. Tears begin to trickle down its face as Elen flits over to hover in front of you. Looking around the church, you notice the other Pokemon present were now crying as well. Were they stirred by the Oranguru's feelings or were they perhaps being influence by them? A powerful Psychic type like Oranguru could certainly be capable of such a feat, especially since they were adept at controlling over Pokemon.

"You really care for this human so much? Count yourself lucky then, I'll never having anyone like her. Take what you came for and leave, leave me alone." The Oranguru waves its fan and the Herdier that had stolen your purse rushes out of the pews and drops it at your feet. You had what you came for, now it was probably best to leave before the Oranguru changed its mind. Right?

At long last, the battle came to a close, with Elenchos finally achieving a victory of his own abilities. The mood was far too somber to celebrate, though- almost everyone in the room was crying for some reason. Even for one as Contrary as he is, it simply too hard to remain exuberant when the chapel was under a severe flood warning. He took the now-returned wallet from the lord's herdier, having a good guess that his trainer was about to say something.

"That... seems like a really harsh restriction to place on yourself," Chroma spoke up, responding to the oranguru's claim. "I'm not sure how things work in this city, exactly, but beyond its borders is a land of endless opportunity. This 'City of Thieves' doesn't exist in the Kanto Region, it doesn't exist in the Orre Region, and it most certainly doesn't exist in Ransei- it's in Fizzytopia, a land where weedle can cook 5 star meals on their own, ledian can nearly fight off over 20 powerful foes at once, and quilfish can drag waking creatures into nightmarish sleep with ease! Even the bulbasaur in my care seems to have learned a few tricks of Fire, despite the only move his kind are supposed to be able to learn of that Type is Sunny Day. So what if you're not able to beat most slowking in a game of chess? There are far more ways to overcome them if that's what you want! You really shouldn't let the stupidity of the fools who originally claimed custody over you taint your view of yourself." She looked around the room. "That goes for all of you."

She replaced the Pumpkin Ball in her hand and replaced it with a new pair, of different varieties. From the white Premiere, she released her tangrowth, who immediately looked upon her trainer with worry showing faintly in her otherwise blank looking eyes. "Can you help me move about, Berue? I'm not exactly in the greatest shape at the moment." The plant monster nodded and carefully lifted the human off the ground, making sure to watch the girl's reactions to cause as little pain as possible in doing so.

Once she was secured, Chroma rolled the other orb, a standard Pokeball, toward the oranguru. "I'm willing to try and give you the caring home you never had, even after what happened earlier. Even if I prove to be unable to provide exactly what you need, I know a few channels that get you to someone who can. The choice of what to do with that pokeball is your to make, though- even if you choose to stay here, there are plenty of stories about members of your kind using them, even in other Regions."

She motioned for the others to wait until the oranguru to make his decision- it would've been a bit rude to do otherwise, after all.

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 06-05-2018, 07:49 PM   #303
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Medmana- With the Oranguru having conceded and returned your purse, you do your best to talk the ape around. Offering the chance to be part of something more, you hope that the Oranguru can see past its past experiences and embrace a future as part of your team. The Psychic type thinks for a moment, looking around the church at the Pokemon it has gathered under its control.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do that, I don’t think I’m ready to trust again….” The Oranguru picks up the Pokeball that you rolled over to it. “I’ll keep this though, it might be useful and will serve as a reminder that not all trainers are terrible.”

With the Oranguru choosing not to join you, you make your way out of the church with the aid of Berue. With pursue now back in your possession, you can finally purchase some of those donuts from the nice old lady! It was just the sort of treat you could use after what you’d just been through. Elen floats alongside you, the little Inkay looks impressed with himself after holding his own against the mighty Oranguru.

Elen gained 4 levels!

By the time you arrive back at the stall, your body is feeling much better so Berue sets you down. The old woman gives you a smile, “I trust you sorted out the problem then?” You’re about to answer her when you hear a bark behind you, it was that Herdier again! The canine nudges a Pokeball towards you, which you quickly pick up.

“I hope that place on your team is still up for grabs. I have sent all the Pokemon out into the wild, they’ll be happier there and I think after seeing how you cared for your Pokemon, they might just be willing to find trainers again. I’ve still got some issues to work through, but for now I trust you enough to be my trainer.”

You received a lvl 18 Male Oranguru with the ability Telepathy and a Docile nature. It also knows Foul Play and Submission. Your adventure is now complete, you may purchase a maximum of 5 donuts at $200 each. They are the equivalent of a mysterious gummi.

CyberBlastoise- You urge Carmen to action, you had to put a stop to the Litten before it was too late. The Delibird digs into her bag to grab a present, but in that split second the Litten strikes. Its fangs sink into the baby Murkrow's soft flesh, leeching the life from its young body. Carmen tosses her present but its too late, even as it knocks the Litten away, the Murkrow drops lifeless to the floor. The Litten was looking much better now, revitalised from its life stealing technique. You rush at the Litten with a large copper pot, slamming it over the Fire type and trapping it. You stare at the lifeless baby Murkrow, it didn't seem fair that it was robbed of life at such a young age. It was however, the way things went sometimes. The Honchkrow would likely be upset, but it had two other hatchlings to care for so all was not lost. If the Litten was allowed to escape however, the remain Murkrows would likely be its next target.

You suddenly jump to your feet and let go of the pot as it begins to burn your hands. The Litten has proven to be quite crafty, heating up the pot with a stream of Embers to force you to release it. Carmen quickly puts the pressure on it however, hurling another Present at the feisty feline. The Delibird looks enraged by the sight of the dead Murkrow. The Litten leers at the Ice type, if it wanted a fight the Litten was now feeling up to it. Carmen rushes in and strikes the Litten with a Thief but doesn't come up with anything for her troubles. Unfortunately she has now come into the Litten's range and the Fire type presses its type advantage by sinking its flaming fangs into the Delibird's leg. The attack thankfully doesn't result in any burns, but it was now clear that the Litten was going to stand its ground.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 06-05-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:41 AM   #304
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Gemini Spark- You can't wait any longer, you bring your White Flute to your mouth and begin to play a distinct melody.

"What the **** is that?!" Connors yells, caught off guard by the musical signal. He's caught even more off guard as a terrifying roar drowns out the sound of the flute. As you and your Pokemon jump out of the back of the jeep, Wendy crashes through the tin roof, causing everyone to scatter. Emily and her parents rush to safety, Connors retreats to stand behind his Pokemon and the man who brought you here rushes for the jeep. He quickly jumps inside and starts the vehicle, its clear he has no intention of sticking around for the fight. The jeep quickly reverses and takes off out of the warehouse, leaving you alone to confront Connors.

"Who the hell are you? Nevermind, I'll work that out once I've taken you down." Wendy's terrifying entrance seems to have shaken the Machoke but the Machamp seems undeterred. It quickly forms rocks in two of its hands and hurls them with considerable force. Its aim is impeccable, each rock strikes one of Wendy's wings and the Salamence is forced to make a crash landing. The Dragon bellows at the Machamp, unimpressed with its ability to ground her. Nissa and Henrietta rush forward to assist their ally, splitting up to target one of the Fighting types each. Nissa confronts the Machoke, getting in quick with a Quick Attack before following up with some quick acrobatic strikes that leave the Machoke overwhelmed. In retaliation it lashes out with a Low Sweep, bruising Nissa's shins and causing her to wince in pain. In a display of Strength, the Machoke grabs Nissa and prepares to hurl her across the room.

Wendy was temporarily crippled but she wasn't out of the fight. Seeing Nissa in trouble, the Dragon quickly lashes out with her tail, batting the Machoke away as Nissa leaps to safety. Henrietta finds herself locked in a staring contest with the Machamp. Eyes locked, they waited for each other to make a move. The Frogadier eventually breaks the stand off, extending her tongue to lick the Machamp across the chest. Her skin glistens as her type shifts, catching the Machamp off guard as slams a Dynamic Punch into the now Ghost type's chest. The attack does nothing as Henrietta croaks in delight, she quickly licks the Machamp again. She perhaps underestimated the brawny Pokemon's brains, as it was now wise to her type shifting shenanigans. A smack of its muscle bound arm is almost enough to Knock the frogs head Off, the super effective strike was truly devastating.

"These are some of the best bodyguards money can buy", Connors chuckled with delight. "You might have caught them off guard but I assure you they are proven champions and more than capable of dealing with your poor excuses for Pokemon."
As soon as his flute started playing, Hyrem could hear Connors's voice, "What the **** is that?!" And then Wendy's telltale Roar could be heard as Wendy barges her way down into the building. Chaos erupts as Emily and her parents are fortunately freed and are able to get to safety, Connors gets behind his Pokemon, and the thug takes the jeep and drives out so it's just Connors and his two Fighting Pokemon they had to go up against. Now that Connors had a good look at Hyrem, he says, "Who the hell are you? Nevermind, I'll work that out once I've taken you down."

"That's what you think! You're the one that's gonna go down after everything you've done to Emily and her family!" vowed Hyrem. The Machoke certainly seemed fazed after Wendy's grand entrance, but the Machamp seemed to know all too well what to do: two stones form in his hands out of thin air and are thrown at the Salamence's wings, causing her to fall right out of the sky. "Tch, figures they'd have moves like Smack Down to use against us," Hyrem cursed under his breath. Wendy simply roared again, ready to take on these Pokemon, but Nissa wanted to get in on the action first. She was running circles around the Machoke with her Quick Attacks and Acrobatics, but Machoke had an answer, and with a Low Sweep of his leg, the Grovyle was hit below the knees, reducing her Speed by quite a bit, enough so that Machoke could grab her and attempt to use its sheer Strength to put her out of commission. Wendy was having none of it, however, and knocked him away with a mere flick of her Dragon Tail, freeing Nissa from his grasp. Meanwhile, Henrietta was keeping Machamp busy, with two good Licks from her tongue connecting with the Machamp as well as her Protean ability changing her typing to Ghost which helped her out when Machamp threw a Dynamic Punch at her, but he then figured her out and Knocked her Off her feet for a lot of damage. The fight had barely begun, and already Wendy's allies had taken quite a bit of damage.

"These are some of the best bodyguards money can buy," Hyrem could hear Connors gloat. "You might have caught them off guard, but I assure you they are proven champions and more than capable of dealing with your poor excuses for Pokemon."
"Careful who you're calling 'poor excuses for Pokemon', these ladies have handled themselves out in the wilds of the Bayou, and we'll prove just how much of a match we are against your muscle!" Hyrem then turned to his trusted Salamence and started to speak to her in his thoughts, *Wendy, it's your job to keep that Machamp busy while Nissa and Henrietta take on the Machoke. Use Dragon Dance so you're more agile, then use Firestream on it to see if you can cripple it!* As Wendy nods, he looks towards his recently evolved Pokemon. *You two get to try out some new tricks against that Machoke! First, both of you lob Gummi Bombs at Machoke then try to deal a bunch of damage by combining Nissa's Grass Pledge with Henrietta's Water Pledge! Let's really stop them in their tracks!!*

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 06-12-2018, 09:15 PM   #305
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Medmana- With the Oranguru having conceded and returned your purse, you do your best to talk the ape around. Offering the chance to be part of something more, you hope that the Oranguru can see past its past experiences and embrace a future as part of your team. The Psychic type thinks for a moment, looking around the church at the Pokemon it has gathered under its control.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do that, I don’t think I’m ready to trust again….” The Oranguru picks up the Pokeball that you rolled over to it. “I’ll keep this though, it might be useful and will serve as a reminder that not all trainers are terrible.”

With the Oranguru choosing not to join you, you make your way out of the church with the aid of Berue. With pursue now back in your possession, you can finally purchase some of those donuts from the nice old lady! It was just the sort of treat you could use after what you’d just been through. Elen floats alongside you, the little Inkay looks impressed with himself after holding his own against the mighty Oranguru.

Elen gained 4 levels!

By the time you arrive back at the stall, your body is feeling much better so Berue sets you down. The old woman gives you a smile, “I trust you sorted out the problem then?” You’re about to answer her when you hear a bark behind you, it was that Herdier again! The canine nudges a Pokeball towards you, which you quickly pick up.

“I hope that place on your team is still up for grabs. I have sent all the Pokemon out into the wild, they’ll be happier there and I think after seeing how you cared for your Pokemon, they might just be willing to find trainers again. I’ve still got some issues to work through, but for now I trust you enough to be my trainer.”

You received a lvl 18 Male Oranguru with the ability Telepathy and a Docile nature. It also knows Foul Play and Submission. Your adventure is now complete, you may purchase a maximum of 5 donuts at $200 each. They are the equivalent of a mysterious gummi.
Leaving the chapel was much easier than entering it had been, to put it simply. Any of the statuesque guards that hadn't been in the room with the oranguru simply let Chroma hobble by with Berue's support the whole way. Of course, the path back to civilization was a little too rocky for the trainer's taste at the moment, but it was a path that she had to take regardless, so she just sucked it up. For some strange reason, Elen seemed to be floating steadily closer and closer to the ground the farther from the City of Thieves' outskirts, yet he insisted that he wasn't too hurt the whole way...

...And then he fell on his head, seemingly splitting his stabilizing fin in two.

"Elen, are you okay?!" Chroma exclaimed, pushing herself away from her tangrowth just as the inkay began to shimmer with a dark orchid glow. His body, arms, fins, and tentacles all elongated tremendously over the following three seconds, with the lattermost feature now being as long as his body and ending in far sharper clubs than before. "...I-I guess so..." she whispered with a relieved sigh as the new malamar took a moment to examine his new form.

The evolution wasn't the only surprise the Psychic Type had prepared for her on the way out. As she was finally ordering donuts, a herdier had approached them with a pokeball in its mouth- containing the oranguru, at that! "It would be pretty rude for me to offer and then just deny you when you decide to take me up on it, right? Of course you're welcome aboard!"

~ ~ ~

*Elenchos was elevated from Lv. 27 to Lv. 31*
*What? Elenchos is evolving!
Congratulations! Your Elenchos has evolved into malamar!*
*Elenchos learned Reversal!*
*Elenchos learned Light Screen!*

*Gotcha! The wild oranguru was caught!*

Purchasing 5 Donuts with this $1,000.
*Obtained 5 Donuts!*

Feeding one donut each to Elenchos, Tobu, Louise, Butternut, and Oranguru.

Thanks for actually letting me finish this adventure, despite my neglect! It's been pretty entertaining (aside from the panic attack I had when I realized how the anime handled Instruct, anyway).

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"

Last edited by Median Dia; 06-12-2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:29 PM   #306
Patches
Shake it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Patches

Mio rolls her eyes as you gush over what the terrifying abomination had become. A rather harmless looking black fox creature, who simply looked quite irritated that you had ruined it's disguise. It had worked really hard on it you know! It wasn't nice to just go shattering carefully crafted illusions like that! It cried out in a whiny tone producing a few Fake Tears, looking up at you with these adorable puppy dog eyes. You can hardly contain yourself as your bend down to look at it, however upon doing so a fire stone and a Pokeball roll out --- causing your once shy Eevee to transform into a Flareon.

Mio is shocked at the sudden change, as is Hana, but you yourself are so focused on the idea of transforming like the creature had that you can hardly focus on it. Mio quickly caught Hana up to speed, causing the Flareon to grin with delight. She loved battles! Especially when the other Pokemon deserved it. She quickly got to work kicking up sand in the fox's face, causing it to begin to rub it's eyes in an attempt to get it out. Following that Hana quickly tackled it before spewing some embers in it's face.

"Zorua!" It screeched, angry at the big red fox for attacking it. It was all that dumb Pikachu's fault! Messing everything up that it had worked so hard to put together. It hissed, trying to Leer at Hana to catch her off guard. It followed it up by Furiously Swiping at her, hoping to do as much damage as possible.

Despite it's valiant efforts, the small fox has quickly used up more energy than Hana has. What do you do?
Hana the Flareon was in a state of pure bliss, the Zorua’s sharp claws dug into her skin inflicting the pain of battle that she just lives for. She was literally drooling and heavily breathing from how pleased she is, the smell of her own blood just fueling her love of the fight. Hana’s concentration was 100% on the battle at this point, she used her Laser Focus to fuel herself even more. Mio the Pikachu was watching this entire thing go down, but she was conflicted, part of her was glad that Zorua is getting what’s coming to it while the other part was disturbed by Hana’s… Enthusiasm. Patches, though still grinning with joy at the thought of transformation, was also not entirely oblivious to the fact that Hana was getting a little too into it. “Mio, I think we’ve lost Hana to the fight again…” Mio nodded, glad that her trainer actually caught onto the obvious for once in her life.

Patches couldn’t have been more right, because as far as Hana was concerned, the only things that exist right now are her and her opponent. A creepy toothy grin spreads across Hana’s face as she chuckles to herself at her own plan that she has created in her head. After she finishes focusing, she knew she was going to burn the flesh off of that creature with a Wave of Heat and then while it’s screaming in agony she would just have to shut it up by smashing its face in with her Iron Tail. Hana’s chuckling gets a bit more extreme the more she thinks about it and Mio can sense the insanity pouring off of her and shivers. Patches, who also senses that this battle may be going in a somewhat bad direction, reaches into her bag and pulls out an empty Pokeball. “Ok Hana… I know how much you like fighting but if you get to hurt it too much I’ll be really sad, so this is for the best…” Patches whispers under her breath as she holds the Pokeball in her hand ready to throw it at the Zorua the moment it looks like Hana might take things too far.

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-13-2018, 07:53 PM   #307
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:

Kawaiiconcept- With the keyless Klefki trailing behind you, you head off through the halls in pursuit of the Pokemon who had stolen its keys. Your Pachirisu does its best to comfort Smaug, the Axew was struggling to resist the maddening effects of the castle. Your Aron however, seemed to be onto something. Sniffing around it wasn't long before he caught a scent, something familiar to him. He quickly takes off, rushing down the hallway as fast as his stumpy little legs can carry him. It doesn't take much effort for the rest of you to keep up, the Steel type stops occasionally to find the scent again but for the most part he seems to be intent on taking for you on a tour of the castle.

Eventually it seems he reaches his destination, he barrels head first through a wooden door, reducing it to splinters and startling the trio of Pokemon inside the room. The room seemed to be an old storeroom, shelves lined the walls and crates were scattered around the room. Standing in the middle of the room and greedily holding onto a key each were a Bagon, Pawniard and Meowth. The trio of thieves seemed to prize the stolen keys, which looked a bit different to what you had expected. The Bagon's key was blue, the end looked like a snowflake. The Pawniard's was yellow and the end appeared to be a thunderbolt. The Meowth's key was red, the end was shaped like a flame. Initially startled, the Pokemon were quick to retaliate. Nodding to each other, they each pointed their keys towards you. Energy explodes from each key, sending a Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower flying towards you. Arin and Smaug quickly push you out of the way, saving you from what would have been a tremendous hit. It seemed the thieves weren't going to give up their stolen goods without a fight.

Kawaii smiled, finally a fight she was ready for. With a motion of one hand her pokemon lined up to face each of the thieves. Smaug the Axew faced the opposing Dragon-Type and curled up his fists readying his attack. Taking a huge breath, he let out a fantastic pulse of dragon energy. Not wanting to waste the time of getting too close if he didn't have to. Arin the Aron waddled up to the Meowth, sizing up his opponent and felt so much anger that he conjured up some sort of mud to slap the normal-type. There was only one pokemon left on both sides Kyaray the pachrisu and the Pawniard. The little electric-type eyed her opponent and smiled. Her eyes glinting she dashed forward to quickly attack her opponent. Meanwhile Kawaii did her best to protect the keyless Klefki. She was better at supporting others than fighting. She trusted her pokemon to make the best decisions, unless she was fighting another trainer. She wanted to care for pokemon mostly. She held the key-pokemon and tried to distract the little fairy-type from the battle going on around them. Maybe if thinks went well the key-less pokemon would want to travel with her. She didn't have that many fairy type pokemon and even fewer steel type pokemon. The pink haired trainer felt empathetic towards the little thing's plight. She knew what it was like to feel like you had a piece missing from yourself. She murmured this without really knowing why.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 06-13-2018, 08:19 PM   #308
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

GeminiSpark- With Connors’ hired help proving to be more of a challenge than you originally expected, you decide it is best to divide and conquer. The grounded Wendy would go claw to fist with the stronger Machamp, while the two recently evolved rogue Starter Pokemon would take care of the weaker Machoke. You continue to communicate with your Pokemon via your telepathic connection with them, at least that way the Fighting types would have a harder time countering their moves.

Wendy begins to dance and spin, flapping her injured wings as she increases her attack and speed. The Machamp puts on a display of its own however, flexing its muscles it Bulks Up, preparing itself for a physical battle. Henrietta and Nissa hurl explosive projectiles at the Machoke, who struggles to handle the super effective barrage. As flames gather in Wendy’s maw, the Machoke looks over to its partner. A nod from the Machamp appears to be a signal because as the stream of flame jets from the Salamence’s mouth, the Machoke throws itself in front of the Machamp! It’s a Gutsy display as the Machoke weathers the attack, burns develop across its forearms. Rather than weakening it however, the burns seem to reinvigorate the Machoke who suddenly becomes hyper aggressive.

Machoke closes the gap between itself and your two Starter Pokemon in an instant. One fist crackles with Electricity and the other bursts into flame as it strikes out with super effective attacks, knocking both Nissa and Henrietta back. The two quickly scramble back to their feet, the Machamp and Machoke weren’t the only two Pokemon that could collaborate. Nissa strikes the ground first with a glowing green claw, sending out a pulse of energy. Henrietta quickly strikes with a glowing blue hand as well, her pulse of energy quickly merges with Nissa’s. The surge of energy erupts beneath the Machoke, knocking the Fighting type flat on his back. Mud spreads out across the concrete around it, slowing him as he regains his feet. The Machamp also finds mud around his feet, limiting his moveability. It doesn’t seem to worry the veteran Pokemon too much however, as it slams its fists into the ground. Pillars of blue stone erupt from the ground, making a beeline for the grounded Wendy. The Salamence attempts to avoid the attack, making use of her speed boost but the attack still manages to clip her side. The super effective attack was painful, but it could have been much worse. At this point the Machoke was reaching its limit, however it seemed to be fighting with incredible ferocity. The Machamp was still going strong though and would likely be more resilient.

Kawaii- You lovingly grasp the Klefki as your Pokemon valiantly step in to fight for it. These Pokemon had stolen something dear to it and showed no signs of remorse for their actions. Smaug is the first to issue a reply to the Bagon after its surprising elemental assault. A pulse of Dragon energy erupts from the Axew’s maw and slams into the opposing Dragon type, sending him flying across the room. As it is struck, it drops the key it is holding which drops to the ground with a soft clink. Arin spits out a thick glob of mud that slaps into the Meowth’s face. The Feline begins to paw at its own face, trying desperately to remove the mud from its eyes, but still firmly grasps the key it covets. Kyaray sizes up the Pawniard before quickly darting in to attack. She slams into the Pawniard with startling speed but the Steel type barely budges. It looms over the small Electric type, leering at her and reducing her defense. It then strikes out in Revenge, sending the Pachirisu flying back to land at your feet. It seemed like her opponent had the edge over her at the moment. Pulling itself out of a broken crate, the Bagon dusts itself off before targeting Smaug. The helmet wearing Dragon lets out a Breath of Dragon flame that washes over the Axew. Thankfully he avoids paralysis but the Bagon was now scrambling back towards the key. The Klefki tries to escape your grasp, it seems to want the key as well! The Meowth motions to its partners in crime as it develops a Nasty Plot, making it all the more cunning and dangerous.

One of the strange keys has now been pried from the hands of the thieves, but if you didn’t act quickly it would certainly be reclaimed.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 06-13-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:18 PM   #309
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:

Kawaii- You lovingly grasp the Klefki as your Pokemon valiantly step in to fight for it. These Pokemon had stolen something dear to it and showed no signs of remorse for their actions. Smaug is the first to issue a reply to the Bagon after its surprising elemental assault. A pulse of Dragon energy erupts from the Axew’s maw and slams into the opposing Dragon type, sending him flying across the room. As it is struck, it drops the key it is holding which drops to the ground with a soft clink. Arin spits out a thick glob of mud that slaps into the Meowth’s face. The Feline begins to paw at its own face, trying desperately to remove the mud from its eyes, but still firmly grasps the key it covets. Kyaray sizes up the Pawniard before quickly darting in to attack. She slams into the Pawniard with startling speed but the Steel type barely budges. It looms over the small Electric type, leering at her and reducing her defense. It then strikes out in Revenge, sending the Pachirisu flying back to land at your feet. It seemed like her opponent had the edge over her at the moment. Pulling itself out of a broken crate, the Bagon dusts itself off before targeting Smaug. The helmet wearing Dragon lets out a Breath of Dragon flame that washes over the Axew. Thankfully he avoids paralysis but the Bagon was now scrambling back towards the key. The Klefki tries to escape your grasp, it seems to want the key as well! The Meowth motions to its partners in crime as it develops a Nasty Plot, making it all the more cunning and dangerous.

One of the strange keys has now been pried from the hands of the thieves, but if you didn’t act quickly it would certainly be reclaimed.

Kawaii let the key pokemon go but watched it carefully, she didn't know why she wanted to protect this little thing. Standing up she looked at the battle raging around her. The one thing that stood out to her was the fact that her pokemon were overwhelmed. A quick thought flashed through her head as she reached down to her belt and palmed a pokeball. Tossing it out she called out it's inhabitant, this pokemon would surely help. The Heracross emerged and flexed his muscles before taking read of the situation and jumping into action. Aiming at the Pawniard and Focusing all his efforts to puch his opponent. If the steel-type struck back he would dodge then attempt to break the pokemon like the brick Derpulese saw it as. Encouraged by the leg up all the other pokemon were encouraged to fight harder. Espescially the little dragon-type, narrowing his eyes he charged forward firing off another dragon pulse at the Bagon, after the attack landed Smaug would claw at his opponent with dragon energy. Next Arin Hardened his defense before running forward to butt the meowth with his iron head. Making sure to dodge any incoming attacks that would come between his harden and his attack. Finally, Kyaray would let out a growl to the pawiard to help then charge forward for another quick attack making sure she didn't get in the way of Derpulese. The little Pachirisu felt a little like she was useless to the fight and to the team. This thought almost cut off her encouragement. But seeing Smaug attack his opponent with such passion encouraged her to keep going.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 06-20-2018, 05:24 PM   #310
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
GeminiSpark- With Connors’ hired help proving to be more of a challenge than you originally expected, you decide it is best to divide and conquer. The grounded Wendy would go claw to fist with the stronger Machamp, while the two recently evolved rogue Starter Pokemon would take care of the weaker Machoke. You continue to communicate with your Pokemon via your telepathic connection with them, at least that way the Fighting types would have a harder time countering their moves.

Wendy begins to dance and spin, flapping her injured wings as she increases her attack and speed. The Machamp puts on a display of its own however, flexing its muscles it Bulks Up, preparing itself for a physical battle. Henrietta and Nissa hurl explosive projectiles at the Machoke, who struggles to handle the super effective barrage. As flames gather in Wendy’s maw, the Machoke looks over to its partner. A nod from the Machamp appears to be a signal because as the stream of flame jets from the Salamence’s mouth, the Machoke throws itself in front of the Machamp! It’s a Gutsy display as the Machoke weathers the attack, burns develop across its forearms. Rather than weakening it however, the burns seem to reinvigorate the Machoke who suddenly becomes hyper aggressive.

Machoke closes the gap between itself and your two Starter Pokemon in an instant. One fist crackles with Electricity and the other bursts into flame as it strikes out with super effective attacks, knocking both Nissa and Henrietta back. The two quickly scramble back to their feet, the Machamp and Machoke weren’t the only two Pokemon that could collaborate. Nissa strikes the ground first with a glowing green claw, sending out a pulse of energy. Henrietta quickly strikes with a glowing blue hand as well, her pulse of energy quickly merges with Nissa’s. The surge of energy erupts beneath the Machoke, knocking the Fighting type flat on his back. Mud spreads out across the concrete around it, slowing him as he regains his feet. The Machamp also finds mud around his feet, limiting his moveability. It doesn’t seem to worry the veteran Pokemon too much however, as it slams its fists into the ground. Pillars of blue stone erupt from the ground, making a beeline for the grounded Wendy. The Salamence attempts to avoid the attack, making use of her speed boost but the attack still manages to clip her side. The super effective attack was painful, but it could have been much worse. At this point the Machoke was reaching its limit, however it seemed to be fighting with incredible ferocity. The Machamp was still going strong though and would likely be more resilient.
Wendy's Dragon Dance was certainly a sight, but the Machamp would definitely be keeping up with her in stats after he had Bulked Up his muscles. Meanwhile, Nissa and Henrietta's Gummi Bombs seemed like they were quite the effective weapons against the Machoke, but it seemed like both Fighting-types were ready for Wendy's attack as Machoke nodded towards the Machamp, taking the Firestream head on. A risky maneuver for sure as a few Burns remained on the Machoke's body in addition to the damage it received, but the reason Machoke did that was soon clear as its Gutsy demeanor soon showed itself in full force, making the smaller Fighting-type a much more dangerous opponent all of a sudden.

Before either Nissa or Henrietta could react, however, Machoke employed some special Punches which dealt a lot of damage to both Pokemon, Nissa getting Fire to the face and Henrietta reeling from the Thunderous power in the fist she received. They had a very effective counterattack, however, as they pooled their Grass energy and Water energy together, and Pledged their efforts toward a huge combo that washed over the Machoke and caused both him and Machamp to be stuck in a pool of mud, lowering their Speed for as long as the mud remained. Machamp continued to take it in stride, however, and summoned more Stones to sling at Wendy, the Salamence able to use her agility to dodge most of the attack, only taking the very Edge of the assault, but even a glancing blow hurt her quite a bit, and with both enemies still up and Machamp looking very healthy things would only get worse. Machoke looked pretty low, however, after all the damage he took, and his ability being active made him a very important target to bring down.

*Okay, time to focus on that Machoke! Nissa, Henrietta, use Quick Attack so you can maybe get the knockout before they can react, then if Machoke is still up Nissa can try for a Fury Cutter while Henrietta uses Echoed Voice so those attacks are more powerful when we just have the Machamp left! Wendy, you've been taking damage from Machamp's Rock attacks, so Protect yourself before countering back with a Dragon Rush, see if you can get him to flinch from it!*

Old 06-27-2018, 04:40 AM   #311
Meetan
Soul Badge

134: You're no hero, we both know that, given past and future actions... The manor knows all, or you wouldn't be surprised if it did. This is some 'horror movie shit', and as you cross the musty and flame-lit room, you and Lele both have a feeling that it's only going to get worse. Of course it is. You're mine now.

“Of course you haven't,” The woman said in the voice of the butler, tone lilted with sarcasm and condescension that only became more obvious as it took on a familiar and feminine sound, “You're all so innocent, coming here for your thrills and your chills; trespassing on property that doesn't belong to you. Well, I don't appreciate your tone. You've been very disrespectful, and disrespect demands a lesson. Maybe if you prove you can learn something, your Pouli might want to come back. If not, well... I'm sure it'll feel quite at home here before long...”

The implications were clear and scathingly mean: the idea that your sweet little Houndour had abandoned you by choice in this Hell. But you knew better, didn't you? Pouli would never do that, would she? And on top of that, either way, a punishment and challenge presented as one. This crazed thing did not want you to leave. Shadows danced on the preserved walls, and for a moment, you swore that you saw a silhouette morph into a Pouli shape, swore you could hear an aggressive bark and growl, but it was so brief and you were so stressed that it was hard to tell what was real and what was not. Yet, if you were to glance at Lele, the Butterfree seemed to be peering in the same direction.

“And who knows? Maybe you will, too.” The elder smiled at you, sickeningly sweet as she rocked back and forth. Rhythmically slow, like a pendulum on a clock. Tick tock, tick tock; every second spent here was a slippery slope. You felt like everything was against you, including time, even if you didn't have a hard limit. “It is so nice to have company after so long. Raising the next generation into fine young people is so very important, to make sure the mistakes of the past aren't repeated. Isn't that right, dear?”

What do you do?
Old 07-01-2018, 11:41 PM   #312
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

apologies for the delay. I've had writers block and have been working too much ~m~

Snope

At the promise of a nice meal, the Munchlax's eyes lit up and it's stomach let out a low gurgle. It seemed as though any food would be appreciated by this bottomless pit of a glutton. It rubbed it's stomach thoughtfully, it's tongue hanging out of it's mouth as it thought of the bountiful hams, chickens, fish, and steak that you would be cooking it.

"M-munch..." It murmured, salivating as it thought of finally having all the food it could ever want. It shook it's head, knowing full well that food was certainly not in it's future if it didn't adhere to it's side of the bargain. It gestured for you to follow, leading you deeper into the shrubbery that made up that swamp. As you followed the miniature glutton through the swamp, you noticed a distinct lack of Pokemon. You had to admit, it was concerning to see nothing around you. It set off many red flags in your head, such as the thought of you being pounced by a gang of bandit Pokemon at any moment. You instinctively clutched Meringue tighter at the thought.

As you walked more, you could spot a few small eyes peaking out at you from the shrubbery. Although Munchlax appeared to noticed them as well, it paid them no mind. Perhaps it was preoccupied? Or perhaps it already knew that they were no threat to you. Finally, you arrived at a shrine. It was lavish, but old. Made of gnarled oak and leaves that adorned a symbol of the deity that the shrine was dedicated to. The shrine was overgrown with vines, but it was clear that the locals had done much work to ensure the shrine had stayed ever present in the years since it had been erected.

With a glance at the shrine, and a glance back at you, your Munchlax stepped backwards and allowed you to make your offering to the deity. With all the trouble you had gone through in getting these berries back, you really hoped the time god would appreciate your gift.

What do you do?

Patches

The Zorua's face turned up in disgust at seeing how... pleased Hana appeared to be after it had attempted to inflict damage upon her. As specks of Hana's blood hit the tile of the crypt, she only seemed to be getting more and more excited. The Flareon licked it's lips menacingly, causing the Zorua to sweat nervously. It backed up, beginning to whimper. This only caused Hana to ramp up the intensity, walking towards it with an awful toothed grin and beginning to laugh manically. As Hana took a deep breath in, ready to unleash a tremendous wave of heat upon her opponent --- the Zorua rushed forward, Sucker Punching Hana in the jaw. Hana's tongue lolled out dreamily following the hit. She quickly smirked, laughing crazily once again.

The dark catacombs lit up instantly, blazing with sparks of reds and oranges as a wave of heat rushed towards the Zorua. It screeched loudly as the hot wave scorched it's body, as it attempted to shake off the blow, Hana rushed forwards and slammed her tail into the Zorua's face. The Zorua hissed out, it's legs beginning to shake under it's weight after the amount of damage it had sustained. Hana walked forwards menacingly, a smirk extending across her face as she stood over the Zorua --- ready to strike it down.

However, you were prepared, throwing a Pokeball in an arching motion towards the weakened Zorua. Hana turned angrily, upset that you had taken her opponent away. The Pokeball fell to the ground, shaking rapidly before finally clicking shut with a satisfying clunk.

Congratulations! You captured a Level 13 Female Zorua! It knows the EM Sucker Punch!

Hana gained 3 Levels! Mio gained 1 Level!

Relieved that you had stopped Hana in time, you looked around --- realizing it was probably high time to get out of this awful place. Besides, maybe the party truly was elsewhere... with this Zorua wandering around like a spook and all.

What do you do?

Old 07-05-2018, 05:51 PM   #313
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
morningstar

Always kind, that's how many would describe you. Thinking about others before yourself, you rushed after Ben. You could hear his footsteps slowly getting quieter as he got further and further away from you. As you approached the foot of the stairs, you couldn't help but notice the glaring darkness that was surrounding the entirety of the hole. You hoped that Ben had not been foolish enough to run down into these depths without a light source... but you assumed that that was the last thing on his mind with his precious Pokemon in danger. Releasing your Litwick from it's Pokeball you began to run down the stairs, hearing what sounded like water.

Wait... what?

As you hit the bottom of the stairs you noticed a low layer of water covering the floor. It seems that the basement may have flooded at some point. Grabbing Palimer in one hand and Croquette in the other, you wade through the shallow water. Although nothing on you, only reaching around your knees, it would certainly completely cover the small candle. As you walk, you spot Ben, staring at the hole that had come through the ceiling where his precious Cleffa had fallen through.

"Treasure?" He called, an urgency in his voice. You felt your heart drop as you realized that the Cleffa had probably fallen into the water. You rushed over to Ben, allowing his to use Palimer's light to search through the water. Ben frantically flings his hands under the water, trying to unearth the small Cleffa. Instead, he finds himself grabbing something. He looks up at you for a moment before tugging at whatever he found, pulling away what looks to be a rotting old board.

"Oh my god.." He murmurs, pulling up a small locked box from underneath the floorboard. He drops his head and lets out a few quiet sniffles and a small chuckle. "I guess she was right." He laughs slightly, wiping a few stray tears from his face. "Oh Treasure... I'm so sorry."

You feel your heart sinking, but something isn't adding up here. Treasure was no where to be found, but she had certainly fallen through this hole. You stand up slowly and look around, feeling Croquette begin to fuss in your arms. You look around, spotting nothing at first but then noticing a small crack in the wall, coated in some greyish looking sludge. You direct Ben's attention to the hole, and he slowly crawls over --- peering into it.

"Treasure!" He suddenly calls, his voice full of relief. You sigh in relief as he starts dismantling the wall to allow the two of you better access at the small Cleffa. You slowly move towards him, hearing a somewhat angry sounding voice.

"Goom..." It murmurs, becoming louder the more boards Ben rips off.

"Cleff!" Calls Treasure, struggling in a small webbing made of the same sludge you saw before. As Ben tears off one more board, a horde of Goomy rush towards you --- three in total.

"Goomy, goom!" They all stand protectively in front of Treasure, assuming you're here to hurt her. Ben sticks his hand deeper to grab Treasure but one of the Goomy chomps down and bites it.

"Ow!" Calls Ben, yanking his hand away. "That hurt!"

These Goomy are very protective of poor Treasure, they must have rescued her. What do you do?

Athena followed after Ben, trying not to show that she was having a bit of a hard time keeping up. She was still getting used to this adventuring thing. She hurried down the stairs, making sure that Palmier and Croquette could follow her.

"Ben?!" Athena called. Palmier's light illuminated some of the basement, but not enough to allow her to notice the shallow pool of water covering the floor. With a slight splash her foot was submerged, and she recoilied her foot quickly. Athena sighed as she slowly lowered her foot back into the water, then leaned down and picked Croquette up before he could try and swim through the basement. Palmier held out his small arms, demanding he also be picked up and saved from the water. With both Pokemon in hand, she waded slowly through to where she could hear Ben calling out for his Cleffa.

"Here, let me help..." Athena approached Ben and held Palmier closer to the ground, trying to see if they could spot Treasure anywhere. Ben was splashing through the water, trying to grab on to anything Cleffa-shaped. Annoyed, Palmier retreated to Athena's shoulder to get away from any stray water droplets. Ben suddenly pulled something up, and as Athena got closer to check it out she realised he was crying. She moved her hand to comfort him, but Croquette pulled her attention away as he tried to wriggle out of her arms.

"Toge-piiiii" He cried out, trying desparately to reach the other side of the room. Palmier's light barely reached the edge of the basement, but it was enough to reveal a crack in the wall, oozing some kind of slime. Ben hurried over, recognizing that Croquette might have located his playmate. As Ben uncovered more and more of the wall, they could hear the cries of Treasure, trapped in something sticky. Three blobs rush out of the wall, angrily accusing Ben of hurting the Cleffa they had decided to protect. As they came closer, Athena recognized what had created the web of slime. Goomy, a dragon type native to the swamps just outside of Laverre. She remembered the time her and other kids from her high school explored an abandoned shed on the outskirts of town, hoping to find the ghost that was rumored to live there. Instead they day ended them covered with slime after being chased out by the Goomy and Sliggoo that had lived there. She shuddered as the goopy little creatures drew closer.

Ben cried out as one suddenly bit his hand. Did Goomy even have teeth to bite with? Palmier's flame burned brighter as he jumped between the Goomy and Athena. Though he was outnumbered, he was ready to take on the challenge. Athena readjusted Croquette in her arms to keep him restrained and prepared for Palmier's first attack.

"Ok, use Will-o-Wisp to try to get as many of them burned as possible!" She directed. "Then follow up with Night Shade! Watch out for Treasure and Ben though!"

Old 07-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #314
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Kawaii- Deciding that you need to turn the odds in your favour, you bring your Heracross, Derpules, out to lend a hand. It was a good choice, the Fighting type had a clear advantage over two of the thieves, something that you lacked without his aid. The bug was quick to focus, gathering energy in his fist as he prepared a devastating blow for the Pawniard. Meanwhile, the Klefki has between the Bagon in the race for the key, the Fairy type quickly reattaches the stolen item to its body. The Klefki glows in a faint blue light, it seems part of its power has been restored. Deruples makes his way towards the Pawniard, but the Dark type seems wise to the Heracross's plan. It prepares to disrupt his attack, but a sudden growl from Kyaray startles it enough for Heracross to strike. But as the Heracross takes its swing, the Pawniard, in a knee jerk reaction, holds the key up to block the blow.

The resulting explosion sends the Pawniard flying backwards across the room. Derpules is left paralysed as a yellow metallic dust settles on the ground in front of him, it appears the key had been destroyed. The Klefki lets out a cry, its precious key was now lost forever. The Pawniard doesn't seem to be getting back up, looks like that attack was too much for it as well. The Klefki isn't the only one distraught about losing a key, the Bagon glares at the Klefki, intent on reclaiming the key. It lets out a Ember that peppers the Steel type, dealing a nasty super effective blow. Smaug quickly puts the Bagon in its place however, smashing it back with a Dragon Pulse. Arin hardens his already solid defense, preparing himself for an attack from the Meowth. However the Meowth's nasty plot could prove the Aron's undoing as the normal type hurls an orb of water at him. The water washes over him, dealing a mass of damage and leaving him confused as well! He tries to charge forward with a headbutt, but instead charges straight into the wall, knocking himself off his feet. The Steel type gets back up but he is looking a little beaten. A clash of Dragon Claws between Smaug and the Bagon leaves both looking worse for wear, but the Bagon is certainly looking the worst of the pair.

You've reclaimed one key and lost another in the process. The numbers were now strongly in your favour, but it didn't look like the thieves were going down without a fight.

Gemini Spark-
Henrietta and Nissa react swiftly, dashing forward with blistering speed. The two Pokemon strike at the same time, knocking the Machoke on its back, where it remains unconscious. You'd managed to overpower the weaker fighting type, but the Machamp would likely be a harder task. Upon seeing its comrade fall, the Machamp's steely resolve hardens, it smashes its fists into the ground, sending another Stone Edge towards Wendy. The Salamence is prepared this time though and quickly puts up a protective barrier that shields her from the pillar of rock that erupts beneath her. Nissa and Henrietta turn their attention to the Machamp, Nissa rushes in to strike with a Fury Cutter across its back, while Henrietta keeps at a distance, letting out a weak echoed voice that causes her type to shift to normal.

As the Machamp turns to confront the two smaller Pokemon, Wendy takes advantage, rushing forward in a surge of energy. She barrels the Machamp over, the fighting type does its best to grapple with her with its four arms but the Salamence's fury knows no bounds. As she wrestles with the Machamp she feels the pain in her wings subside, she could fly again! The Machamp was struggling to handle three opponents by itself and Connors could see it. The man turned and made a dash for an office in the far corner of the warehouse, he was trying to get away! Nissa and Henrietta look at you, unsure if you wish for them to pursue the fleeing criminal or help Wendy take down the Machamp. You'd have to decide quickly, there was no way of knowing what Connors had stashed away in the office.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 07-10-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:02 AM   #315
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Gemini Spark- Henrietta and Nissa react swiftly, dashing forward with blistering speed. The two Pokemon strike at the same time, knocking the Machoke on its back, where it remains unconscious. You'd managed to overpower the weaker fighting type, but the Machamp would likely be a harder task. Upon seeing its comrade fall, the Machamp's steely resolve hardens, it smashes its fists into the ground, sending another Stone Edge towards Wendy. The Salamence is prepared this time though and quickly puts up a protective barrier that shields her from the pillar of rock that erupts beneath her. Nissa and Henrietta turn their attention to the Machamp, Nissa rushes in to strike with a Fury Cutter across its back, while Henrietta keeps at a distance, letting out a weak round that causes her type to shift to normal.

As the Machamp turns to confront the two smaller Pokemon, Wendy takes advantage, rushing forward in a surge of energy. She barrels the Machamp over, the fighting type does its best to grapple with her with its four arms but the Salamence's fury knows no bounds. As she wrestles with the Machamp she feels the pain in her wings subside, she could fly again! The Machamp was struggling to handle three opponents by itself and Connors could see it. The man turned and made a dash for an office in the far corner of the warehouse, he was trying to get away! Nissa and Henrietta look at you, unsure if you wish for them to pursue the fleeing criminal or help Wendy take down the Machamp. You'd have to decide quickly, there was no way of knowing what Connors had stashed away in the office.
With the Machoke being powered up, he had to be brought down fast. Fortunately, Nissa and Henrietta were up to the task, both of their Attacks overwhelming Machoke and Quickly knocking him out before he could get any other attacks off, leaving just the Machamp to deal with. Right as he was trying to pull off a means of returning the damage, however, Wendy was able to Protect herself from what would have been a powerful Stone Edge attack. After that, the two smaller Pokemon were able to pester it between Nissa's Fury Cutter and Henrietta's Echoed Voice before the Salamence took her chance and Rushed in, her Dragon body on top of the Machamp within moments as she could feel him struggling to deal with three opponents at once.

That was when Hyrem noticed Connors seemingly losing faith in his prized bodyguards and running from the fight. "Oh no you don't!" Hyrem yelled out. "Nissa, Henrietta, don't let him reach that door!" The two mid-stage Pokemon looked at Wendy; sure, she was gaining an advantage, but only because they gained it for her. "Grrr, what are you standing around for!?" Wendy growled at her teammates. "I can handle this tough guy, now go, that human's getting away!!" They didn't need another word as they set out to chase down the extortionist as Hyrem continued calling out to him: "Don't you want to stick around and see just how reliable your Pokemon can be? Or are they just tools like everyone else is to you as opposed to lifelong friends, the way Pokemon should be treated by their trainers?"

*Wendy,* he spoke to his Salamence in her mind, *that Machamp may be souped up with a ton of special moves, but that's nothing compared to the bond we share! Let's show 'em what really counts: while you're already in melee with him, use Zen Headbutt to send him a message before Flying away from whatever attack he decides to send back! Then bathe him in another Firestream, no Machoke to get in the way this time! It's just you and him now, let's do this!*

Old 07-10-2018, 06:25 PM   #316
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Gemini Spark- With the Machamp clearly starting to struggle and Connors retreating, you urge Nissa and Henrietta to pursue him. The pair close in quick, but not quick enough as the criminal slams the office door behind him. He flicks the lock and Nissa and Henrietta begin to beat on the door, it would take some time but they'd eventually knock the door in. Wendy continues her dominance over the Machamp, gathering Psychic energy around her head before headbutting the Fighting type, causing it to flinch. This gives the Salamence more than enough time to take to the air once more and as the Machamp gets back to its feet, she waits with anticipation. Looking to bring her back to the ground, the Machamp prepares to smack her down once more. As the stones come flying towards her, Wendy takes evasive manoeuvres, diving under the stones before hurtling towards the Machamp, slamming into it with a super effective hit. The Machamp grimaces, it knows it is done for. A stream of fire seals the deal, with no partner left to tank the blow for it, the Machamp is overwhelmed. It collapses to the ground, offering no further resistance, the fight was won.

Wendy gains 3 levels
Nissa and Henrietta gain 2 levels

Sirens sound in the distance as Nissa and Henrietta finally knock the door of the office down. Connors emerges with his hands in the air, but his right hand seems to be grasping something. It was round, but it wasn't a Pokeball. It was a spherical stone, a Mega Stone! But what did Connors plan to do with a Mega Stone? Neither Machoke or Machamp could Mega Evolve and both were down for the count anyways. His intentions soon become clear though.

"Alright you got me, I'm caught. But what are you going to get out of this? A hand shake and a thank you? Maybe you should start thinking about yourself." Connors holds the Mega Stone out in front of him, upon getting a clear look, Wendy seems captivated by the stone. "They'll find all the stuff I've taken, they'll freeze my bank accounts and lock me away for a long time. How about we make a deal? I'll give you this Mega Stone and you let me go? The cops will still give back everything I've taken, everybody wins this way." Connors' offer was enticing, but could you make such an ethically questionable decision?

Old 07-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #317
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer

Location: The Eiffel Tower in Rome, the City of Brotherly Love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post

Snope

At the promise of a nice meal, the Munchlax's eyes lit up and it's stomach let out a low gurgle. It seemed as though any food would be appreciated by this bottomless pit of a glutton. It rubbed it's stomach thoughtfully, it's tongue hanging out of it's mouth as it thought of the bountiful hams, chickens, fish, and steak that you would be cooking it.

"M-munch..." It murmured, salivating as it thought of finally having all the food it could ever want. It shook it's head, knowing full well that food was certainly not in it's future if it didn't adhere to it's side of the bargain. It gestured for you to follow, leading you deeper into the shrubbery that made up that swamp. As you followed the miniature glutton through the swamp, you noticed a distinct lack of Pokemon. You had to admit, it was concerning to see nothing around you. It set off many red flags in your head, such as the thought of you being pounced by a gang of bandit Pokemon at any moment. You instinctively clutched Meringue tighter at the thought.

As you walked more, you could spot a few small eyes peaking out at you from the shrubbery. Although Munchlax appeared to noticed them as well, it paid them no mind. Perhaps it was preoccupied? Or perhaps it already knew that they were no threat to you. Finally, you arrived at a shrine. It was lavish, but old. Made of gnarled oak and leaves that adorned a symbol of the deity that the shrine was dedicated to. The shrine was overgrown with vines, but it was clear that the locals had done much work to ensure the shrine had stayed ever present in the years since it had been erected.

With a glance at the shrine, and a glance back at you, your Munchlax stepped backwards and allowed you to make your offering to the deity. With all the trouble you had gone through in getting these berries back, you really hoped the time god would appreciate your gift.

What do you do?

The shrine was like nothing Makoto had seen before. He had likened this swamp to a fantasy setting before and this shrine cinched it. The gnarled oak gave the shrine an otherworldly vibe, reminding him how far he was from home. He reached for his offering, but first he had to put down... something he was already holding? And moved slightly?

He suddenly remembered that Meringue was still in his arm. Maybe he pressed the wrong part of the ball? Fortunately, the lack of hostile pokemon made it a non-issue. So why not let Meringue take in the sight too? "Sorry about that," he said, "I'll put you back in for the return trip."

Meringue gave him little more than a slight nod, still exhausted from the battle.

Makoto set his partner on the ground before rifling through his bags. The new pecha berries were inside, as if the whole mess before never happened. Well, the bag was a little worse for wear, but that was it. He placed the pecha berry pouch at the shrine first, then fished out the extra berries courtesy of the munchlax and set them around the bag. If only he had brought another pouch...

He turned to the munchlax as he approached him and Meringue and smiled once more. "Thank you for adding to the offering." he knelt before the shrine and closed his eyes, either in silent prayer or in contemplation.
Old 07-14-2018, 04:26 AM   #318
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Gemini Spark- With the Machamp clearly starting to struggle and Connors retreating, you urge Nissa and Henrietta to pursue him. The pair close in quick, but not quick enough as the criminal slams the office door behind him. He flicks the lock and Nissa and Henrietta begin to beat on the door, it would take some time but they'd eventually knock the door in. Wendy continues her dominance over the Machamp, gathering Psychic energy around her head before headbutting the Fighting type, causing it to flinch. This gives the Salamence more than enough time to take to the air once more and as the Machamp gets back to its feet, she waits with anticipation. Looking to bring her back to the ground, the Machamp prepares to smack her down once more. As the stones come flying towards her, Wendy takes evasive manoeuvres, diving under the stones before hurtling towards the Machamp, slamming into it with a super effective hit. The Machamp grimaces, it knows it is done for. A stream of fire seals the deal, with no partner left to tank the blow for it, the Machamp is overwhelmed. It collapses to the ground, offering no further resistance, the fight was won.

Wendy gains 3 levels
Nissa and Henrietta gain 2 levels

Sirens sound in the distance as Nissa and Henrietta finally knock the door of the office down. Connors emerges with his hands in the air, but his right hand seems to be grasping something. It was round, but it wasn't a Pokeball. It was a spherical stone, a Mega Stone! But what did Connors plan to do with a Mega Stone? Neither Machoke or Machamp could Mega Evolve and both were down for the count anyways. His intentions soon become clear though.

"Alright you got me, I'm caught. But what are you going to get out of this? A hand shake and a thank you? Maybe you should start thinking about yourself." Connors holds the Mega Stone out in front of him, upon getting a clear look, Wendy seems captivated by the stone. "They'll find all the stuff I've taken, they'll freeze my bank accounts and lock me away for a long time. How about we make a deal? I'll give you this Mega Stone and you let me go? The cops will still give back everything I've taken, everybody wins this way." Connors' offer was enticing, but could you make such an ethically questionable decision?
As Wendy continues to hold the Machamp down, Nissa and Henrietta try to cut off Connors's escape route, but even with their Speed they were too late, and Connors locks himself in an office room that would stall them as they worked to break it down. In the meantime, Machamp was the current threat, and Wendy would take the opportunity, right as she was pinning him to the ground, to channel her Zen and Headbutt right into Machamp's head, the Fighting-type Flinching from his type being exploited, allowing her to lift herself safely off him and Fly away without retaliation. Once the Machamp stood up, he threw some more rocks at Wendy to Smack her back Down to the ground, but she was ready for the attack this time, veering out of the way before going in for another direct attack, pinning Machamp to the ground once again as she inhaled for one more Firestream, this attack knocking Machamp unconscious outright.

"Good work, Wendy!" Hyrem said aloud before looking over to where his other Pokemon were, and with good timing too; Nissa and Henrietta had broken down the door just as police sirens could be heard approaching. Then they noticed that Connors looked like he was surrendering, but he was holding onto a ball shaped object in his hand. It was definitely smaller than a Pokeball, more like a large marble...and Wendy seemed to be drawn in towards it strangely. "Alright you got me, I'm caught. But what are you going to get out of this? A hand shake and a thank you? Maybe you should start thinking about yourself." As Hyrem got closer, he realized it was a Mega Stone, and not just any Mega Stone... "They'll find all the stuff I've taken, they'll freeze my bank accounts and lock me away for a long time. How about we make a deal? I'll give you this Mega Stone and you let me go? The cops will still give back everything I've taken, everybody wins this way." Wendy was starting to get entranced by the powerful artifact, but Hyrem realized it could be too good to be true. "...Where did you get something like that?" he finally asked. "Or maybe who did you get that from? Seems pretty convenient that you have the very Mega Stone Wendy would be interested in. And with what you've been doing...I don't think you've earned it on your own, for all I know that could've belonged to someone else who did!" As he was saying this, he noticed Wendy was stepping even closer to the man, drooling with excitement at the idea of just grabbing that hand with her jaws and prying the stone free with her tongue when her trainer stepped in front of her.

"Wendy," he said aloud with his arms stretched, Henrietta and Nissa making sure Connors wasn't going anywhere. "I know how much you want that stone...but if it belonged to someone else, they have to get it back. And even if it isn't...I don't want to get it this way, not when it means someone could be let go just to hurt Emily again. So..." he turned back to Connors, "it's a nice offer, but no thanks, something about it doesn't feel right." Wendy wasn't quite willing to let it go at that yet and tried nudging her way past him. "Erk, no Wendy! That's not for you to have, hey!" He had to put more effort into keeping his Salamence at bay, saying in the meantime, "Nngh, hey, so maybe you could just hand her that Mega Stone anyway? Y-You know, before she goes after you and you end up losing your hand over it and stuff? O-or at least put it away so she stops being tempted by it!?" He was really hoping for the police to arrive very soon so they could resolve things the way they were supposed to. Perhaps he could ask them for the stone once they confiscated it from Connors? It was worth a shot...if Wendy didn't get to it first!

Level Up! Salamence grew from Lv. 57 to Lv. 60!

Level Up! Grovyle grew from Lv. 20 to Lv. 22!
New Move! Grovyle learned Giga Drain! (learned by Treecko @ Lv. 21)

Level Up! Frogadier grew from Lv. 20 to Lv. 22!

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 07-14-2018 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Oh yeah, my Pokemon probably want those levels...
Old 07-16-2018, 06:47 PM   #319
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Gemini Spark- You eventually come to the realisation that it wasn't right to accept the Mega Stone from Connors in return for his freedom. You do your best to persuade the criminal into giving you the stone anyway, but he simply laughs. "You're talking to the best kid, I'm not about to hand you this for nothing!"

Police cars stream into the warehouse, screeching to a stop as armed officer's leap from their vehicles, weapons raised. "It's over Connors", shouts a large, burly officer. The dark skinned officer approaches, a smile on his face as he finally bags what must be a prized catch. "I'll take this from here civilian", he pushes his way past you, grabbing Connors' hands and cuffing them behind his back. Prying the Mega Stone from the criminals hands, the officer inspects it before placing it in his pocket.

Connors is escorted to a police vehicle, while a contingent of officers begin to sort through the myriad of stolen goods. You notice the officers seem to be working off some sort of list, likely compiled from interviews with the victims of Connors' dealings. An officer approaches you and asks for you to provide a statement, which you do to the best of your ability. You see Emily and her parents providing statements as well, the young girl comes over to thank you and wish you goodbye.

"Thanks so much Hyrem", Emily says with a smile, "there is no way I could have done this without you. I don't have much to say thank you with, but hopefully this is enough." Emily hands you a Heart Scale, TM Round and TM Snarl. "Feel free to drop by anytime, you're always welcome at home!" Emily waves goodbye as her and her parents are taken home in one of the police cars. You're about to depart yourself when the burly officer from before approaches you.

"I read your statement, that is some impressive work! All the stolen goods have been accounted for, except this wasn't on our list." The officer produces the Mega Stone from his pocket. "We done some research and it turns out this is Salamencite, we have no idea where Connors got it from but it doesn't appear to belong to any of his victims. Seems to me it would be best off in your hands, you've more than earned it. Plus, the way your Salamence has been eyeing me off since I took it from Connors has really been unnerving me."

You received a Salamencite!

Your adventure in LMN has now concluded, I hope you enjoyed your time here! Look forward to seeing you around, enjoy the new Mega Stone

Old 07-19-2018, 05:37 AM   #320
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Gemini Spark- You eventually come to the realisation that it wasn't right to accept the Mega Stone from Connors in return for his freedom. You do your best to persuade the criminal into giving you the stone anyway, but he simply laughs. "You're talking to the best kid, I'm not about to hand you this for nothing!"

Police cars stream into the warehouse, screeching to a stop as armed officer's leap from their vehicles, weapons raised. "It's over Connors", shouts a large, burly officer. The dark skinned officer approaches, a smile on his face as he finally bags what must be a prized catch. "I'll take this from here civilian", he pushes his way past you, grabbing Connors' hands and cuffing them behind his back. Prying the Mega Stone from the criminals hands, the officer inspects it before placing it in his pocket.

Connors is escorted to a police vehicle, while a contingent of officers begin to sort through the myriad of stolen goods. You notice the officers seem to be working off some sort of list, likely compiled from interviews with the victims of Connors' dealings. An officer approaches you and asks for you to provide a statement, which you do to the best of your ability. You see Emily and her parents providing statements as well, the young girl comes over to thank you and wish you goodbye.

"Thanks so much Hyrem", Emily says with a smile, "there is no way I could have done this without you. I don't have much to say thank you with, but hopefully this is enough." Emily hands you a Heart Scale, TM Round and TM Snarl. "Feel free to drop by anytime, you're always welcome at home!" Emily waves goodbye as her and her parents are taken home in one of the police cars. You're about to depart yourself when the burly officer from before approaches you.

"I read your statement, that is some impressive work! All the stolen goods have been accounted for, except this wasn't on our list." The officer produces the Mega Stone from his pocket. "We done some research and it turns out this is Salamencite, we have no idea where Connors got it from but it doesn't appear to belong to any of his victims. Seems to me it would be best off in your hands, you've more than earned it. Plus, the way your Salamence has been eyeing me off since I took it from Connors has really been unnerving me."

You received a Salamencite!

Your adventure in LMN has now concluded, I hope you enjoyed your time here! Look forward to seeing you around, enjoy the new Mega Stone
Even in his moment of capture, Connors wasn't about to just let a Mega Stone go away for free. "You're talking to the best kid, I'm not about to hand you this for nothing!" he said. Hyrem was surprised by this; did he not see the blue dragon that was pushing toward him despite the trainer's best efforts and would be on his hand within a few moments? At some point, even he needed to realize that there was the risk of him losing that hand to a hungry Salamence, right?

Thankfully, the sirens got louder and louder until multiple police cars
zoomed into the warehouse, and lots of officers emerged, pulling their weapons out while their accompanying Pokemon mobilized. "It's over Connors!" A darker skinned officer, muscles about as big as those on the Machoke and Machamp on the ground, strides up towards the criminal, looking at Hyrem with a, "I'll take this from here civilian." Hyrem breaths a sigh of relief, though still keeps Wendy at bay as Connors is arrested, the Mega Stone confiscated from him by the bigger officer and put into his pocket, an act Wendy payed close attention to as she glared at him while he went about his business.

While Connors and his Pokemon were taken away, Hyrem proceeded to give his own statement of what happened, as well as Emily and her family. He wasn't sure if he should mention the Swampgators but ended up doing so anyway. Besides, they asked him not to let Connors find out they told him, they didn't say anything about the police finding out. Meanwhile, the rest of the police looked like they were busy bagging everything either for evidence or set aside as stolen goods. Once Emily was done, she approached Hyrem once more and said, "Thanks so much Hyrem, there is no way I could have done this without you. I don't have much to say thank you with, but hopefully this is enough." At that point, she gave him two TMs and a Heart Scale, one of the TMs teaching Round and the other teaching Snarl! "Wow, thank you so much! My Pokemon can put these to good use for sure!" he said, accepting the items. "Feel free to drop by anytime, you're always welcome at home!" she said, waving goodbye before leaving in a police car with her parents.

"I will!" he promised. "I've gotta see how you use your Seismitoad to make those drums!" As they left, he then turned to his three Pokemon, more specifically his Grovyle and Frogadier. "Great job, you two, I think you deserve these TMs!" He then uses one on Nissa, who starts to sing a Round of melodies, while Henrietta gained a talent that made her unique to other Frogadier: she could somehow make her croak sound like the Snarl of a Mightyena, and it looked so weird when she did it with a smile... "Nice, that'll give us more moves to work with! But for now you two, return!" With that, Nissa and Henrietta got drawn back into their Pokeballs, leaving Hyrem and Wendy left just as the bigger police officer approached them.

"I read your statement, that is some impressive work! All the stolen goods have been accounted for, except this wasn't on our list." He reaches into his pocket, and Wendy immediately started sniffing and widening her gaze; it was the Mega Stone Connors had! "We done some research and it turns out this is Salamencite, we have no idea where Connors got it from but it doesn't appear to belong to any of his victims. Seems to me it would be best off in your hands, you've more than earned it. Plus, the way your Salamence has been eyeing me off since I took it from Connors has really been unnerving me." Hyrem looked at Wendy and flicked two of his fingers down onto her nose in a scolding manner. "Ey, be nice!" he said, Wendy forced to soften her gaze on the officer before he accepted the stone. "Wow, thanks a lot, she's going to love this so much!" He then turned to Wendy. "Hey big girl, we should take this somewhere nice and open where we can test it out! Ready?" She roared in eagerness, waiting for her trainer to climb on her back before flying him to an open field.

As she landed, Hyrem noticed there was nothing within eyesight; it was likely the sight of a powerful Salamence may have scared away all the wildlife in the area. No matter, it was probably better this way, less Pokemon to get in her path. "Okay, well, best way to test this out is to just use it I guess," he says as he puts a necklace with the Salamencite around Wendy's neck. "Kay, let's do this, Wendy!" With a nod and grunt from the dragon, he shouts out:

Go, Mega Resonance!

: Salamencite!

Rise above other dragons with power and speed like no other
And wings shaped as the crescent moon in the night sky!
Synch up...and EVOLVE!!
None shall remain in your path as your flight slices the wind itself
And helps you soar to new heights as...

: Mega Salamence!!

As Wendy roared in her new form, Hyrem could see that her body was much more streamlined for flight, tucking her front feet inside some additional armor plating that had formed from the Mega Evolution and hovering just above the ground, she was staring at her trainer with what seemed to be air currents somehow flowing under her as if she was controlling them, as if that was what she was using for flight instead of her wings powering her lift into the air. *Well?* he could hear her ask in his mind. *Get on already, I wanna show you how far I can go now!* Without even thinking about it, he boarded atop Wendy's back, wrapping his arms around her neck before finding there wasn't much for his feet to hold on to, which caused him to hold onto her neck even tighter. Soon enough, however, she floated up, up, up into the air, and Hyrem looked down, then forward as she hovered there for a few moments. "Well, maybe flight in her new form won't be so BAAAAaaa-"

Anyone that may have heard what he was saying never heard him finish as Wendy zoomed away from there at near supersonic speeds, her poor trainer hanging on for dear life.

{Thanks for the great adventure, TKF, as well as the super awesome Mega Stone! Wasn't quite expecting Wendy to be my next Pokemon to get one, but it's a welcome surprise all the same! Now for the formalities:

Claim:
Heart Scale
TM Round
TM Snarl
Salamencite

Use:
TM Round on Grovyle
New Move! Grovyle learned Round!

TM Snarl on Frogadier
New Move! Frogadier learned Snarl!

And it should go without saying, but my Salamencite now belongs to Wendy! Thanks again!}

Old 08-18-2018, 10:43 AM   #321
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:

CyberBlastoise- You urge Carmen to action, you had to put a stop to the Litten before it was too late. The Delibird digs into her bag to grab a present, but in that split second the Litten strikes. Its fangs sink into the baby Murkrow's soft flesh, leeching the life from its young body. Carmen tosses her present but its too late, even as it knocks the Litten away, the Murkrow drops lifeless to the floor. The Litten was looking much better now, revitalised from its life stealing technique. You rush at the Litten with a large copper pot, slamming it over the Fire type and trapping it. You stare at the lifeless baby Murkrow, it didn't seem fair that it was robbed of life at such a young age. It was however, the way things went sometimes. The Honchkrow would likely be upset, but it had two other hatchlings to care for so all was not lost. If the Litten was allowed to escape however, the remain Murkrows would likely be its next target.

You suddenly jump to your feet and let go of the pot as it begins to burn your hands. The Litten has proven to be quite crafty, heating up the pot with a stream of Embers to force you to release it. Carmen quickly puts the pressure on it however, hurling another Present at the feisty feline. The Delibird looks enraged by the sight of the dead Murkrow. The Litten leers at the Ice type, if it wanted a fight the Litten was now feeling up to it. Carmen rushes in and strikes the Litten with a Thief but doesn't come up with anything for her troubles. Unfortunately she has now come into the Litten's range and the Fire type presses its type advantage by sinking its flaming fangs into the Delibird's leg. The attack thankfully doesn't result in any burns, but it was now clear that the Litten was going to stand its ground.
Carmen was positively enraged, not because it had killed another bird, but rather that something would dare show off while doing so. She did not care about the type advantage and was more than willing to fight off the Litten and show off while doing it too. The kitten was a force to be reckoned with, Carmen would have to get very creative to defeat this thing and defeat it fast. The kitchen would prove to be very troublesome, especially with the different elevations meaning that its flight advantage would be mitigated. Still that wouldn't stop her from defeating it and show how this is really done.

Bill, on the other hand, was ready to recall the Ice type Pokemon, as the Litten's access to Fire Fang made it a very scary monster to combat against the Delibird. He pulled out his Pokeball, preparing which Pokemon to send out next. Of course, it would be Silver, after all, the Squirtle, not only had type advantage but the defenses to combat any non-Fire type moves as well. He said "Carmen, retur-" but unfortunately was not quick enough before the Delibird pulled out a Present to throw at the Litten. The resulting explosion from the attack would be enough to stall the trainer's command for it to retreat. The next move she would use would be Frost breath to more slow it down rather than do much damage, and finally she would have another present ready in one of her wings to thrust into the Litten's mouth should it try to bite or Fire Fang into her again.

The bird smirked at the prospect, ready to take down this Fire cat Pokemon and show off just how cool she really can be. And she had one last trick up her sleeve, though she would save that for the finale, especially if things got way too rough.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 08-18-2018, 05:36 PM   #322
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CyberBlastoise- You prepare to recall Carmen, certain that she wouldn't be able to overcome the type disadvantage. The Delibird has other plans however and presses her attack before you can recall her. She slams a Present into the Litten, blowing it back with a tremendous explosion. The Litten quickly leaps back to its feet however, it had already feasted on one bird today, but the scrawny baby Murkrow was an entree compared to the plump Delibird it now faced. Carmen bellows a Frost Breath, but the Litten is ready for the chilling assault. It lets out a barrage of Embers which seem to be enough to nullify the attack, perhaps proving that the type advantage would be Carmen's down fall. Having cleared the way, the Litten leaps at the Delibird, looking to pounce on her with another Fire Fang. Teeth bared, the Litten prepares to sink them into the Ice type's soft flesh, but Carmen was prepared. With a deft movement, she slips a Present into the Litten's open jaws, which promptly explodes. The explosion blows the Litten into a nearby cupboard, which creaks open, revealing a startling surprise.

While the Litten struggles to get up, you get a somewhat obstructed look inside the cupboard. Some bones are nestled in some old clothes on the floor of the cupboard, with the Litten nearby the resemblance was clear, these were Litten bones. Judging by the skulls, there were two deceased Littens, likely the siblings of the Litten you were fighting. Starvation was the likely cause of death, since the pair had died in their bed.

The Litten you were combating was close to its end, but it seems to ignite in one final push. Its fur is ablaze as it regains its feet, it seems intent on taking Carmen down.

Old 08-19-2018, 01:13 PM   #323
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
CyberBlastoise- You prepare to recall Carmen, certain that she wouldn't be able to overcome the type disadvantage. The Delibird has other plans however and presses her attack before you can recall her. She slams a Present into the Litten, blowing it back with a tremendous explosion. The Litten quickly leaps back to its feet however, it had already feasted on one bird today, but the scrawny baby Murkrow was an entree compared to the plump Delibird it now faced. Carmen bellows a Frost Breath, but the Litten is ready for the chilling assault. It lets out a barrage of Embers which seem to be enough to nullify the attack, perhaps proving that the type advantage would be Carmen's down fall. Having cleared the way, the Litten leaps at the Delibird, looking to pounce on her with another Fire Fang. Teeth bared, the Litten prepares to sink them into the Ice type's soft flesh, but Carmen was prepared. With a deft movement, she slips a Present into the Litten's open jaws, which promptly explodes. The explosion blows the Litten into a nearby cupboard, which creaks open, revealing a startling surprise.

While the Litten struggles to get up, you get a somewhat obstructed look inside the cupboard. Some bones are nestled in some old clothes on the floor of the cupboard, with the Litten nearby the resemblance was clear, these were Litten bones. Judging by the skulls, there were two deceased Littens, likely the siblings of the Litten you were fighting. Starvation was the likely cause of death, since the pair had died in their bed.

The Litten you were combating was close to its end, but it seems to ignite in one final push. Its fur is ablaze as it regains its feet, it seems intent on taking Carmen down.
Bill was once again ready to recall Carmen, that was until she gave him a knowing look. She revealed the contents of her bag without the Litten being able to see. Bill's eyes widened before he reached into his bag to find that yes, once again she stole an item off of him. It's a really bad habit of hers, but this time it could prove to be useful. Bill's eyes turned towards the Litten's potential family. He knew deep down that there was always a cycle of things. In order to eat, something must be eaten, and if you don't eat....you die.

He shook his head, this Litten likely will starve to death too, if something isn't done. He says, "Your life has been a hard one." He turns to the Murkrow corpse and says, "and all good things come to an end. Even if it seems premature."

Carmen gets into position, nearish the Litten. She stays far enough away to be able to maneuver around the kitten's Fire Fang if it tried to attack before the trainer was finished with his monologue. Carmen did roll her eyes at that, what a silly thing for humans to do. Still though, he does come with his own use, a plethora of items that needed to be...repossessed. Her independent streak was one that needed to be reconciled in her trainers eyes. Something something teamwork, she didn't really care that much.

"But even so, we're gonna have to fight it out anyways," Bill continues. "Carmen use your Frost Breath again, then give this Litten our little present." Carmen reaches into her bag and within it, the item she stole off her trainer. A Pokeball.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 08-20-2018, 02:47 AM   #324
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

CyberBlastoise- Finally seeing the dark truth behind life itself, you can't help but feel a little sorry for the Litten. Not wanting to see it end up like its starved siblings, you attempt to reason with it, while Carmen waits for an opportune moment to toss the Pokeball she stole from you while you weren't watching.

At first your words seem to mean nothing to the Litten, its back arched it looks just about ready to explode in a blazing inferno. However when the Litten's eyes meet your own, the fiery cat sees your true intentions. In that moment it could see the compassion in your eyes, a look that it likely hasn't seen in its entire life. This momentary lapse in ferociousness presents Carmen with the perfect opportunity to strike. She bellows a Frost Breath at the Litten, catching it by surprise. The Fire type struggles to move, the effort is pointless anyway as the Delibird hurls the appropriated Pokeball. The fallen feline is drawn inside the ball and after a couple of nerves shakes, the ball comes to a rest with a resounding click.

You captured a lvl 15 Male Litten! It has the ability Blaze and knows Leech Life and Nasty Plot!

With the Litten now captured, you have a quick look around the kitchen you have brawling in. The fight has knocked a few of the cupboards open, revealing a few surprising contents. In one cupboard you find 5 Rare Candies covered in dust but they would likely still fulfil their intended purpose. You also find 2 Old Gateau while Carmen manages to produce a pair of TM's out of nowhere, 1 TM Snarl and 1 TM Brutal Swing. Apart from that there was nothing else to salvage from the kitchen. Peering out the window, you notice the Honchkrow has now come to terms with its loss and is now sleeping in its nest with its remaining hatchlings, certainly making it easier for you to get out. Carmen picks up the Pokeball containing the Litten and hands it to you, proud of what she has achieved.

Carmen gained 5 levels!

Your adventure in LMN is now complete! I know your adventure was only relatively short, somewhat due to the zone needing to close, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Old 08-20-2018, 02:41 PM   #325
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
CyberBlastoise- Finally seeing the dark truth behind life itself, you can't help but feel a little sorry for the Litten. Not wanting to see it end up like its starved siblings, you attempt to reason with it, while Carmen waits for an opportune moment to toss the Pokeball she stole from you while you weren't watching.

At first your words seem to mean nothing to the Litten, its back arched it looks just about ready to explode in a blazing inferno. However when the Litten's eyes meet your own, the fiery cat sees your true intentions. In that moment it could see the compassion in your eyes, a look that it likely hasn't seen in its entire life. This momentary lapse in ferociousness presents Carmen with the perfect opportunity to strike. She bellows a Frost Breath at the Litten, catching it by surprise. The Fire type struggles to move, the effort is pointless anyway as the Delibird hurls the appropriated Pokeball. The fallen feline is drawn inside the ball and after a couple of nerves shakes, the ball comes to a rest with a resounding click.

You captured a lvl 15 Male Litten! It has the ability Blaze and knows Leech Life and Nasty Plot!

With the Litten now captured, you have a quick look around the kitchen you have brawling in. The fight has knocked a few of the cupboards open, revealing a few surprising contents. In one cupboard you find 5 Rare Candies covered in dust but they would likely still fulfil their intended purpose. You also find 2 Old Gateau while Carmen manages to produce a pair of TM's out of nowhere, 1 TM Snarl and 1 TM Brutal Swing. Apart from that there was nothing else to salvage from the kitchen. Peering out the window, you notice the Honchkrow has now come to terms with its loss and is now sleeping in its nest with its remaining hatchlings, certainly making it easier for you to get out. Carmen picks up the Pokeball containing the Litten and hands it to you, proud of what she has achieved.

Carmen gained 5 levels!

Your adventure in LMN is now complete! I know your adventure was only relatively short, somewhat due to the zone needing to close, but I hope you enjoyed it!
As the Pokeball shakes, once, twice, thrice, Bill could feel himself get a little more tense. However, when the ball's middle light finally shuts off, he feels ecstatic. Carmen picked up the Pokeball and gave yet another smirk, to which Bill just rolled his eyes. "You got lucky, if that thing had been a Torracat or even an Incineroar, you wouldn't be acting so cocky."

The Delibird gave a very boastful look that said, "I could have easily taken on that and much more!"

Bill took a good look at the area around him, noticing that in the carnage several items were scattered about. This house was still old and abandoned after all. He found a few good items, such as the 5 Rare candies and 2 Old gateau. Both were dusty but with the proper cleaning, he could use them in no time.

Carmen, as per usual, produced a couple of TMs from seemingly out of nowhere. This caused the trainer to blink a little. These were not TMs that he had before, so she didn't just steal them off of him. So that means that they were still in the house. Bill looked outside to see that the Honchkrow had finally calmed down. The trainer recalled the now proud Delibird, he quietly opened the window, and snuck out of the house.

.........after a little while down the pathway back to town, Bill looked behind him to see if the Honchkrow had followed him only to find something else surprising, the house was just...gone. Nothing left, no building. Was it even real? He held the pokeball that contained his new Litten and concluded that yeah, it was. Another haunted house situation it seemed. He hoped that he didn't get teleported through either space or time.

Picking up the items: 5 Rare Candies, 2 Old Gateau, 1 TM Snarl and 1 TM Brutal Swing. Thank you for this adventure.

Carmen is now at level 20

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL

Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 08-20-2018 at 03:00 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records