UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2023, 12:33 AM   #1
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Arcanine Shop Owner Application Thread!

Fizzy Bubbles Shop Keepers/Owners Application Thread!

Hi, Enigma here. So here's what we've got boiling right now. We are looking for new shopkeepers and or owners!
Here's how this is going to work. Reply to this thread with your post either including one of the following; IF you are open to just helping confirm purchases or rolling eggs, please notate you're willing to be a shopkeeper and help out around shops. IF you are willing to help take over one of the shops listed below and keep up on top of its updating, please indicate which you are looking to cover as an Owner. Please limit this to one shop as to keep your burnout to the minimum.

There will also be stipulations on certain shops, We will more than likely allow for new shop owners to remake the threads, however, it will be after the shop has had its discussion finished that is going on right now. The overall goal is to lighten and spread the workload so no one person is getting burnt out, as well as relatively speedy responses on the likes of Hatches, Adoptions, etc.

Please keep to one posting per person for applications, Current SO's cast your votes within the SO chat within Discord or PM all mods with your votes. Approvals will be edited onto the post once approved.

In order for you to get approved, you'll need two moderators' approval, Head/Shop Owners can cast approval and weigh in on, and can add to or have their vote equal to that of a mod. ( So say I am away for something and Leo and Sniz aren't agreeing/someone else is away as well, someone like Yuki/Iron/MM can help approve )

This list below will be marked for if Sniz / Leo want to keep it or something else, they will be marked with an Asterik, Interest in these shops would still be appreciated regardless. Current Shop Owners can state whether or not they would like to either change shop or step down to Keeper, or out entirely within this thread as well. The shops will then be added to the list with a notification update.

Shops looking for taking Overs:
  • The Bank
  • The Realm of Shadows *
  • The Hatchery *
  • The Bonding Retreat

All of the listed above as well as the Daycare, Move Tutor, Mew ŕ la Mode Boutique, Department Store, and Candy Shop would be glad to also have additional helpers.

This thread will run along the entirety of the shop discussion thread. Once all shops have been discussed and handled appropriately, this thread will be shut down.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Lil'twick; 01-16-2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:46 PM   #2
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
I came for a long format heavy form to fill out and instead I got an opportunity to ask Yuki to put me in coach.

Applying for The Daycare.

Old 01-17-2023, 01:17 AM   #3
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
I came for a long format heavy form to fill out and instead I got an opportunity to ask Yuki to put me in coach.

Applying for The Daycare.
i’d love to be extra hands for ac and shadow realm. I love seein new pokemon get out into folks hands and as such i check ‘em daily 9/10 times. Many hands make light work and such (:

And i’d be absolutely more than happy to take over or help out with hatchery. My immense gatcha love compels and again, i check that shit daily as it is!

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-17-2023 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-17-2023, 02:35 AM   #4
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

I'm looking to get myself back into Fizzy bubbles and I tend to have a lot of downtime when I work my night shifts.

I'd be happy to help with the Bank as well as the Candy Shop
Old 01-17-2023, 08:39 AM   #5
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
I'm already on hand in the Dept Store but frankly it's kinda barren there most of the time so I can handle another shop I reckon. Putting myself down for Bank, Daycare, Realm of Shadows, Hatchery or Move Tutor.
Old 01-17-2023, 08:29 PM   #6
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

I would like to apply for the Bank and the Hatchery.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 01-20-2023, 12:29 AM   #7
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

I know I am a newbie and not very active, but I am willing to start and learn more and be more active, I would be willing to help out with any shop.

I keep hearing about stuff all the time with my husband, and I can commit to coming home and just confirming purchases if need be.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:02 PM   #8
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Hey, Enigma here, thanks to everyone who has applied. We have gathered all of the applications and will be talking things over with shop owners.

More news will be coming later once we get discussions finalized

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records