UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #51
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Leonidas (genderless), Level: 60
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Brave Ability: Defiant
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rock Smash, Focus Energy, Headbutt, Bulk Up, Endure, Reversal, First Impression, No Retreat, Iron Defense, Close Combat, Megahorn, Counter
TM/TR/HM: Drain Punch
Move Tutor(MT): Iron Head, Coaching
Egg Moves(EM): N/A
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain, Pinch Punch
Bond: 50

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 08-01-2020, 07:01 PM   #52
Connor
Flashbacker

Joining.

Spoiler: show

Species: Pancham @ Poke Ball
Name: Marco
Level: 34
Type: Fighting
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Bold
Held Item: --
Obtained: Starter
Birthday: November 13
Bond: 47
Bio: Marco was the first Pokemon Sweeney came across when he began his job at the bar. The scrappy young Pancham was the leader of a local gang of Pokemon who were attempting regular raids on the establishment, with distinctly mediocre results. His tenacity was there, but the residents who frequented the bar would quite easily dispatch of him and his roving vagabonds every time he assaulted the place in his quest for food and bounty. To add insult to injury, it often seemed that they never even noticed he was there, batting him aside without a care during their roughhousing. Sweeney, being new to the area himself and slowly coming to realise what a terrifying place it was for a trainer, much less a simple wild Pokemon, found himself feeling sympathy for the Fighting type when eventually, his gang abandoned him for one too many failed routs. Deciding to take Marco in, Sweeney ended up sparking a quick rapport with the Pancham, who would help him with his bartending.

While well meaning, Marco's headstrong attitude and regular gaffs often land Sweeney in more hot water than the Pancham would reasonably be worth, but luckily for the Fighting type, his trainer has long since become too jaded to fully attribute his abysmal time to the Pancham alone - his own luck had to play some part. This exuberant nature of Marco's often puts him at odds with Sophie, Marco considering the Solosis something of a busy body.
Level Up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Arm Thrust, Taunt, Circle Throw, Low Sweep, Work Up, Slash, Vital Throw, Crunch
Technical Machine Moves: Breaking Swipe, Drain Punch, Foul Play
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Hydro Cannon
Egg Moves:
Event Moves:
Old 08-01-2020, 07:09 PM   #53
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Feeding 1 Rare Candy to my Croconaw, boosting him to lvl 38 and evolving him into a Feraligatr

Feraligatr
Level: 38
Item: Life Orb
Personality: Jolly, Prankster, Friendly
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves:Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang, Thrash, Flail, Crunch, Chip Away, Slash, Aqua Jet, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Metal Claw, Blizzard, Dig, Scald, Shadow Claw, Screech, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Brick Break, Focus Blast
Bio: Not capturing Totodile was never really an option for Xander. The Pokemon took an instant liking to Chimchar, the pair sharing a very similar personality. Unfortunately, Totodile some times goes to far and has shown to lack self control. Totodile is a keen battler and seems determined to take on foes much bigger than itself.

Xander had been at his father's gym training when the Power Spot activated. He'd taken to dropping in on the gym occasionally between his adventures, it gave him a good opportunity to recuperate, as well as catch up with his father. The last couple of days he'd been busy training with Croconaw, an unpleasant experience to say the least. As a Totodile, he was incredibly happy, painfully so somethings but the jolly Pokemon never failed to produce a smile. Since evolving however, the Water type's attitude had done a complete 180. Grumpy was an understatement, Croconaw was a straight up dick. He didn't get along with Xander's other Pokemon and strangers were lucky if they didn't lose a finger. Training was an absolute nightmare with Croconaw often refusing to follow his directions and instead acted of his own accord. It had pushed Xander to breaking point. There was no denying Croconaw's strength, but without direction it was a complete waste. Xander was so frustrated, he'd even considered releasing him!

When the scouting party returned with news of the raid boss, something clicked inside Croconaw. His eyes began to glow with rage, soon followed by his entire body. "Fuckkkkk", Xander cursed, he was evolving. It was hard enough dealing with a grumpy Croconaw, let alone a Feraligatr! There was no stopping it though, he knew Croconaw wouldn't listen. The Johto starter increases in size, growing much larger as his body develops. The light soon fades, revealing a hulking Feraligatr standing before him.

Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr!

"Ummmm nice work Feraligatr", Xander sheepishly responded, not wishing to immediately enrage the giant croc. Feraligatr swung its massive head around to face him, reptilian eyes locked solely on him. Xander shuddered, it was going to bite his head off, wasn't it?! "Easy now Feraligatr, no need to act rashly...." Xander slowly started to move backward, but Feraligatr kept moving closer, pearly white teeth glistening in the sunlight. Xander was about to panic, when suddenly Feraligatr shot him in the face with a Water Gun, knocking him flat on his arse. "You little shit!" Xander spat as he looked up at Feraligatr, who was laughing heartily, slapping his knee with his big clawed hands. "You really had me going there! Good to see you're back to your old self!"

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 08-03-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:20 PM   #54
Emp
Volcano Badge

Fighting dino with caveman, Mojumbo enters the fray!

Tangrowth♂ Mojumbo Level 52 Nature Relaxed Ability Regenerator

Code:
Wring Out
Natural Gift
Constrict
Block
Absorb
Bind
Stun Spore
Growth
Mega Drain
Vine Whip
Poison Powder
Ancient Power
Knock Off
Giga Drain
Sleep Powder
Slam
Tickle
Power Whip
Ingrain
Grassy Terrain L56
Leaf Storm
Worry Seed
Leech Seed
Nature Power
Power Swap
Ancient Power
Amnesia
Confusion
Flail
Endeavor
Bullet Seed
Rollout
Poison Jab
Cotton Spore
Arm Thrust 
Shockwave
Rage Powder
Sweet Scent

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 08-04-2020 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 10:54 PM   #55
Meetan
Soul Badge

Officially evolving Machi from Machoke to Machamp during this raid registration (even tho it technically had to happen here stfu). Let's go~

Machamp
Nickname: Machi
Level: 55
Obtained: The Adoption Centre
Love Ball
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Guts -
Bond: 4
Contest Stats: 10
Moves: Low Kick, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Foresight, Low Sweep, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Vital Throw, Wake-Up Slap, Dual Chop, Submission, Bulk Up, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamic Punch, Work Up, Mud Slap, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Vacuum Wave, Fissure,Brick Break, Wide Guard
Bio: A former assistant at the Adoption Centre, owned by its previous manager, Machi is a hard worker and knowledgeable about people and Pokemon alike. She had a dramatic send off full of love and now helps take care of Alice, her fellow Pokemon and their home. While she is a capable and intelligent combatant, Machi prefers appealing herself through contests or simply keeping busy in less violent ways. She often carries Alice around like Blaze does, which is a lot less awkward now that evolution has increased her stature.

Last edited by Meetan; 08-01-2020 at 11:38 PM.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:11 AM   #56
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Lizzy

Species: Drizzile
Starter

Type: Water
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Calm
Evolution Line: Sobble -(Level 16)-> Drizzile -(Level 35)-> Inteleon

Level: 16
Bond: 0
Contest Stats: Cute: 0, Beautiful: 0, Tough: 0, Smart: 0, Cool: 0

Pokeball: Poke Ball
Held Item:
Boutique Modifications:

Moves
Level-Up: Growl (-), Pound (-), Water Gun (6), Bind (8 ), Water Pulse (12)
Egg Moves: Ice Shard
TM/TR Moves: Liquidation
Move Tutor:
Other Moves:

Lizzy was mocked ever since birth. Due to a genetic defect, she was half the size of the normal Sobble species. Due to this, she was deemed a runt, and was thrown out, lucky to not be killed. Luckily, she was found by Danny, one rainy, stormy night where the then 6-year-old boy was outside making mud pies with his butler Vessre, they found the small lizard Pokemon quivering under a wilting plant, savoring the small remains of the berry she had left for dinner. Danny rushed over and wrapped the small Pokemon in his sweater, as she fainted due to her hunger and weakness. Danny nursed her to health, and ever since then, the two have been inseparable. Lizzy was never remedied of her defect, but found pride in it, as Danny had remarked it as, “unique”.
Old 08-02-2020, 06:47 AM   #57
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Entering with
Code:

Name:  Oisin ( Male ) ( Coloring confirmation post)
Level: 51
Evolution:  >LV Up > 
Pokeball: Christmas Ball
Obtained: Trade with Kawaii
Nature: Docile
Ability: Sap sipper
Held Item:
Attacks:  Megahorn, Tackle, Camouflage, Growl, Sand-attack, Double Kick, Leech Seed, Faint Attack, Take Down, Jump Kick, Aromatherapy, Energy Ball, Charm, Horn Leech, Nature Power, Double-edge, Solarbeam

TM/HM:

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond: 21 

Contest Stats:

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 08-03-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:41 AM   #58
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Entering.

Species: Throh
Level: 34
Obtained: Trade with jolteonjak
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Guts
Moves: Bind, Leer, Bide, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, Revenge, Storm Throw, ThunderPunch, Dark Pulse, Strength, Mat Block, Body Slam, Bulk Up, Circle Throw, Stone Edge, Pain Split, Endure, Poison Jab, Laser Focus, Wide Guard
Evolves: None
Old 09-01-2020, 08:05 PM   #59
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Professor Pine had just finished up a call with the Gym Leader's son when a scout rushed into the lab to alert him about the Power Spot. "Well today is just full of surprises, isn't it?" Except this wasn't really a surprise, at this point he'd all but perfected his algorithm for predicting Power Spot activity. He walked out into the courtyard where Gym Leader Jared was already preparing to lead the scouting mission.

"You were right Professor, I'll get you what I owe you by the end of the day." The Gym Leader grumbled, he regretted ever making that bet.

"Don't worry about it sir, just focus on the scouting mission", Pine replied, "but once you're done, you get me that money."

The disgruntled Gym Leader descended into the Power Spot, reappearing almost an hour later. He still looked displeased, but the Professor had a feeling it wasn't about the bet.....

"Put the call out, it isn't a Gigantamax, but its a nasty looking Bisharp", Jared spouted as he brushed himself off. "I'd only categorise it as a level 4 threat, but I have a feeling it'll be a tough one. Better call in 8 Neoknights."

Old 09-01-2020, 08:06 PM   #60
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Vulcan (male), Level: 10
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Calm Ability: Shell Armor
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Tackle, Ember, Smog, Protect, Lv.12 Endure, Lv.13 Incinerate, Lv.16 Flail, Lv.24 Iron Defense, Lv.28 Dragon Pulse, Lv.29 Flamethrower, Lv.32 Body Slam, Lv.37 Shell Smash, Lv.40 Shell Trap, Lv.48 Overheat, Lv.52 Explosion
TM/TR/HM: Charge Beam, Dragon Claw, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Solar Beam
Move Tutor(MT): Heat Wave, Scorching Sands, Block, Burning Jealousy, Dragon Pulse, Endeavor, Hyper Voice, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Lash Out, Outrage, Scale Shot, Shock Wave, Snore, Stomping Tantrum, Uproar
Egg Moves(EM): Head Smash, Revenge, Wide Guard, Curse, Fire Spin, Rapid Spin
Bond: 16

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 09-01-2020, 08:06 PM   #61
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Feeding my Machop 15 Rare Candies, boosting him to lvl 24.

Signing up with my Machop

Machop
Level: 24
Item: North Star Bangle
Personality: Brawny
Ability: No Guard
Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Karate Chop, Focus Energy, Fissure, Dynamic Punch, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Smack Down, Bulldoze, Revenge, Foresight, Low Sweep, Seismic Toss, Knock Off, Scary Face, Brick Break, Vital Throw,

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 09-03-2020 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:06 PM   #62
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

It's time! More fat Vulpix action, but now with Sunny Day, an actual offensive Fire-type Move, and self-healing in the form of unnatural MT Synthesis! Oh and, I guess Safeguard.

Annahime

Species: Vulpix
Starter

Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash
Evolution Line: Vulpix -(Fire Stone)-> Ninetails

Level: 25
Bond: 35
Contest Stats: Cute: 10, Beautiful: 10, Tough: 10, Smart: 10, Cool: 10

Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Held Item: Charcoal
Boutique Modifications: 1.5x Size, 2x Weight

Moves
Level-Up: Ember (-), Tackle (-), Tail Whip (-), Disable (4), Roar (7), Quick Attack (7), Baby-Doll Eyes (9), Confuse Ray (12), Fire Spin (12), Spite (12), Will-O-Wisp (14), Incinerate (16), Payback (18), Imprison (18), Feint Attack (20), Flame Burst (23), Flamethrower (24), Safeguard (25)
Egg Moves: Energy Ball, Tail Slap
TM/TR Moves: Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Mystical Fire, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Protect, Sunny Day
Move Tutor: Synthesis
Other Moves:
Old 09-01-2020, 08:08 PM   #63
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Entering the raid with Crix the Electivire. Stats:
Crix

Species; Electivire
Gender; Male
Level; 40
Type; Electric
Attacks; Electric Terrain, Ion Deluge, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Leer, ThunderShock, Low Kick, Swift, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball, Light Screen, ThunderPunch, Discharge, Cross Chop, Psychic, Meditate, Dual Chop, Ice Punch, Thunder, Electro Web, Cross Fire, Wild Charge, Charge Beam, Teleport, Flash, Rock Smash, Gummi Bomb (Rock)
Evolution: Elekid -30- Electabuzz(Levin's Care) Electabuzz -Electrizer- Electivire(Levin's Care)
Nature; Hardy
Ability: Motor Drive
Held item: none
Obtained: Cable Club
Bond: 32
Birthday: July 25th
Old 09-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #64
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

"We're going to NeoKnight Gym," Jake Celeste explained, as he and his Lucario and Buizel buckled in their seatbelts in the Skarmorix, Jake's trusty helicopter. "I figured they'd be needing some help, since we haven't been there in a while. After we handled Primal Dialga, I'd say we're more than ready to take on another Steel-type."

It's a Bisharp, isn't it? Lucario chimed in, having read his Trainer's aura.

"You got it," Jake nodded. "It's a level 4 Raid Boss. Harder to take down than that Scyther we faced some time ago, but a lot easier than, say, the infamous Gigantamax Hatterene that both ruined my week and saved everyone's lives."

"What a roller coaster of a Pokémon," Buizel murmured. "I can't even guess if you think good or bad of her."

"Ha, I think Hatterene's a trickster," replied Jake, the engine of the Skarmorix starting up and the rotor blades beginning to spin. "No contest. She's incredibly selfish and incredibly prideful, but at the same time, gracious."

Lucario, meanwhile, had been thinking. Oh, I can just imagine the smile that the Bisharp must be wearing right now, the Aura Pokémon growled. I wanna go and just punch that smug smile right off its face. It's that smile that Dark-types always wear.

"Fight in the name of justice, was it?" Jake snorted. "Come on, Lucario. I know your Ability is Justified, and I know fighting wrongdoers is what you want to do most, but I have to ask you to give someone else a chance. You might as well be the strongest Pokémon on the team. You are perfectly capable of defeating the Bisharp along with other Fighting-types, but being in that raid won't really teach you much, will it?" he pointed out. "No one knows more about battling Dark-types than you do." Jake sat up straighter and looked over the dashboard as the helicopter rose steadily into the sky.

"Bui, Buizel," Buizel agreed, the Sea Weasel's statement going untranslated. Lucario thought over what his Trainer had said.

Alright, I see your point, the Fighting/Steel-type conceded after a moment. And if not me, then I think I know who you're going to choose to take on Bisharp, he added.

"Yep," said Jake, patting his right pocket. "In here's another Luxury Ball. There's two other Pokémon of mine [besides Lucario] that are housed in a such Ball, but one of them is busy at the Pokémon Center. Know who's in this Ball?"

A light breeze whistled through the propellers. The Skarmorix was now flying high over Fizzytopia, heading straight for the NeoKnight Gym.

After a second or two, Jake and the two of his Pokémon that were in the helicopter with him answered in unison. "Charmeleon."

~~~

Joining with Charmeleon here, who will be holding the Aegis of Frost for this battle.

Charmeleon

Species: Charmeleon ()
Held Item: Aegis of Frost
Type: Fire
Level: 23
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Bite, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Dragon Dance, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Dragon Breath, Metal Claw, Rage, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Outrage, Iron Tail, Heat Wave, Scary Face, Power-Up Punch
Evolution: >lv. 16>>lv. 36>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: February 27
Method of Obtainment: Hatched at the Hatchery
Bio: In a chance encounter with a merchant just off the Fool's Path, Jake had a rare opportunity to obtain a Kanto Starter Pokémon. The merchant was giving away a Bulbasaur, a Charmander, and a Squirtle. This was no hard choice for Jake, who went for Charmander immediately. As a Charmander, he revealed himself to be cocky and assured, acting like he is more "mature" than the rest. This had gotten him into trouble with Jake's other Pokémon prior to evolution. Since evolving to protect Buizel from danger, Charmeleon has taken up a more caring attitude, and he's now more open to cooperating instead of competing. While he still has a rivalry with Buizel, it has settled down to merely a friendly rivalry.

Last edited by Zorchic; 09-12-2020 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Adding RP
Old 09-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #65
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"...and apparently it's a Bisharp. Category four," Keith was saying, reading the message off of his PokéGear. "Haven't been seeing any Gigantamaxes this month," he added as an afterthought. "Odd. Used to be at least one a month." He shrugged his shoulders, then shook his head. "Out of the question, though," he added, turning his attention back to Willa and Phantump, for the former was spoon-feeding warm soup to the latter as he lay on the couch; Phantump had caught a cold of some sort over the course of the week. Willa had, of course, taken the Stump Pokémon to the Pokémon Center, but this wasn't something the healing machine could fix- Helena told them that Phantump needed rest, and so Keith and Willa had been devoting every iota of spare time they possessed looking after the ailing ghost.

"How are you feeling now, Phantump?" Willa asked gently, once Phantump had eaten several spoonfuls of soup.

"...a bit better, I think," Phantump said after a few coughs. Then, he looked up at Keith. "Um, Keith," he added. "I- *cough*- think you should go fight the Bisharp."

Keith shook his head. "Absolutely not," he said firmly. "We gotta look after you, Phantump."

Phantump shook his wooden head. "I'll be fine," he insisted. "Willa's right here, after all. She- *cough*- looked after you when you were sick, right?"

Keith stopped and considered this. "...you are not wrong," he conceded.

"Besides, doesn't miss Diana Macks always do live- *cough cough* reports on these raids?" added Phantump. "I can watch you fight on TV, that'd cheer me up," he smiled.

Willa turned to Keith. "When he puts it like that," she said. "I think I can hold things down here for a little while. I confess I, too, would be cheered up by seeing you fight on TV," she added with a smile.

Keith chuckled. "You drive a hard bargain, the both of you. Alright, fair enough. Now it's just a question of who I'm gonna-"

"Vui!"

Keith looked down to find the answer to said question. Eon was at his feet, tail wagging a mile a minute, looking up expectantly at him.

"Yeah!" coughed Phantump. "Eon's good! She'll rock!"

Keith scooped up the little white fluffball in his arms. "That she will," he agreed. Bidding farewell to Willa and Phantump, Keith exited, heading for the NeoKnight Gym, where Eon's capabilities were going to be put to quite the test.

OOC: Keith Masters will be entering with Eon the Shiny Eevee. Stats are as follows;

Quote:
Eon
Species: Eevee (Shiny; )
Level: 18
Type: Normal
Attacks: Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Tickle, Last Resort, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Seed Bomb, Ice Beam, Mega Kick, Psychic, Gunk Shot, Dazzling Gleam, Scald, Dragon Pulse, Sand Attack, Hyper Beam, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Synchronoise, Acrobatics, Camouflage, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Bite, Bouncy Bubble, Buzzy Buzz, Sizzly Slide, Glitzy Glow, Baddy Bad, Sappy Seed, Freezy Frost, Sparkly Swirl, Veevee Volley, Double Kick, Electric Terrain, Psychic Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Misty Terrain, Bite, Body Slam, Pollen Puff, Stomping Tantrum, Terrain Pulse.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour.
Next attack learned: Refresh (lv. 20)
Evolution:
Nature: Naive
Ability: Adaptability
Bond: 30
Cute stat: 30
Beauty stat: 30
Tough stat: 30
Smart stat: 30
Cool stat: 30
Obtained: Hatchery
Bio:
Eon is the daughter of Cyanide and Pom. Kindhearted, though extraordinarily ambitious, perhaps due in part to her being Shiny, and thus extraordinary and unique from the very beginning. Faced with immense indecisiveness when presented the subject of evolution, she decided that merely picking one Eeveelution would not fit her style. Rather, she wished to make all of their powers her own. She has made it her goal to surpass all Eeveelutions in terms of power and versatility. Rather than evolve, she insists on gaining all this power in her current form. She can frequently be seen training with her mother, whom she admires and looks up to very much. Of course, having Cyanide for her mother, she has picked up a bit of her sassiness, and can be perhaps a bit too honest when talking to others, sometimes resulting in unintentionally hurt feelings. Eon is intensely loyal to her Trainer, knowing that Keith can help her achieve the lofty heights she aspires to. And the belly rubs don't exactly hurt his case, either.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-01-2020 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #66
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Placeholder post, entering Wolfe the Arcanine

Name: Wolfe ( Male ) ( Recolored )

Level:60
Pokeball: Valentines Ball( custom colored )
Obtained: Starter
Nature: Bashful
Holdingn Devil Horns (Boosts Fire-type moves)
Evolution: Fully Evolved ( > () > )

Attacks: Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Flame Wheel, Reversal, Fire Fang, Take Down, Flame Burst, Agility, Retaliate, Flamethrower, Crunch, Outrage, Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Double Edge, Thunder Fang, Extreme Speed, Burn Up, Heat Wave,

TM/HM:Return, Attract, Swift, Headbutt Surf, Dragon Rage
Thunderbolt Will-o-wisp, Pyschic Fangs

Move Tutor(MT): Mimic, Dragon Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Morning Sun,Iron tail, Double Kick Howl Close Combat
Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM): Firestream, Celebrate

Unnatural moves(UM): Camoflauge

Advanced Moves(AM): Volt tackle

Bond: 50

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 09-02-2020 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:20 PM   #67
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Joining raid, bringing my currently nameless Sunflora. She will be holding Charcoal

Species: Sunflora
Name:
Ability: Solar Power
Level: Ten
Bond: 2
Moves:
Absorb
Growth
Ingrain
Grasswhistle
Flower Shield
Pound
Razor Leaf
Hidden Power (Fire)
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Bullet Seed
Cut
Flash
Earth Power
Energy Ball
Morning Sun
Mega Drain

Last edited by Slash; 09-01-2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:57 PM   #68
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Professor Pine was at odds. The Power Spot had failed to activate last month, despite that being the obvious trend in his data. He was relieved when the Power Spot began to show signs of energy amassing once more. The energy was less than he'd hoped for. He had hypothesised that the month delay would lead to the Power Spot amassing a large amount of energy for the following month, that was not the case. The scouting team returned with the news, they were only dealing with a level 3 threat. A Cufant had taken on the small collection of Dynamax Energy, a team of 8 raiders would make quick work of it.

AFTER October 31st at 22:00 UTC, please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until November 7th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin after 48 hours.

Old 10-31-2020, 05:00 PM   #69
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Blaziken Guillermo ain't no chicken

With a couple of raids under his belt across the last month, Zak was more than happy to get the notification about another emerging threat on the horizon. This time, he had decided that he would be facing off alongside his fellow raiders against a colossal Cufant; a usually quite adorable pachyderm native to the Galar region. Given the events of the previous raids, the man wasn't going to underestimate the beast though, making sure to rouse his entire team and work out the most suitable Pokémon for the job. Given his new found raiding experience and type advantage, Blaziken felt like the right choice to the man and he quickly settled upon the humanoid fowl, turning to address the rest of his assembled squad;

"Sorry guys, once we've got some more cash we'll get you all kitted out with TMs and TRs galore!" Zak beamed at his companions as he spoke; the man genuinely wanted to make use of other members of his team but they weren't quite as well equipped by the way of their moves just yet. Nobody seemed to mind all too much, though, as they had heard from Nancy and Guillermo about their trials in October and knew they would need to be ready to face off against such formidable foes.

"Guillermo, what do you think? Ready for another bout?" Zak grinned and gave his signature thumbs up to the Blaziken who crowed excitedly, punching the air with one fist and then the other. Though the two of them hadn't had a great amount of time to bond together, he was softening to his trainer and seemed genuinely elated to be given another chance to prove his might so soon after his tussle with the monstrous Eldritch horror. With the Blaziken in agreement, the man signed the pair of them up at once...

Guillermo the Blaziken

~ +
Species: Blaziken
Classification: Blaze Pokémon
Type: Fire/Fighting
Level: 62
Obtained: Recieved in a trade on 22nd November 2007
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Bold
Bond: 3

Contest stats -
20 - 40 - 40 - 20 - 85

Level-up Moves: High Jump Kick - Flare Blitz - Scratch - Growl - Focus Energy - Ember - Double Kick - Peck - Sand Attack - Flame Charge - Bulk Up - Quick Attack - Blaze Kick - Slash - Brave Bird - Sky Uppercut
Relearned Moves: Fire Spin - Mirror Move
TM/TR Moves: Ice PunchFire BlastFlamethrower - Giga Impact - Hone Claws - Focus Blast - Earthquake - Echoed Voice - Brick Break - Aerial Ace - Protect - Swords Dance
HM Moves: Rock Smash - Cut - Strength - Rock Climb
Egg Moves: CounterRock Slide
Move Tutor Moves: Counter - Rock SlideThunderpunch - Fire Punch - Vacuum Wave - Role Play
Old 10-31-2020, 05:00 PM   #70
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The past month had been a fairly eventful one for Maribel. Not only did Phantump join her team and evolve into Trevenant, she even proved herself in her very first raid battle, her and Bagon helping to take down a highly unusual Lickilicky, with Bagon even evolving into Shelgon at the end of it all. But right now, the Pokémon Maribel was intending to use here was neither of the ones to have evolved the month prior.

"Cufant, the Copperderm Pokémon. A Steel-type," said Maribel's Rotom Phone. "Cufant is very strong and can carry up to five tons without trouble, though from the looks of it, three of those tons are its own fat self."

"Rotom, hush," Maribel admonished the device. "Unless you want to go in there and fight Cufant instead?" Dead silence in response. "That's what I thought," nodded Maribel as she shoved the device back into her bag. With that done, she looked at the Poké Ball in her other hand. "This time, it's you who'll get to show what you can do," she murmured. "I believe in you." And she threw the ball into the air. "Come out- Hippopotas!" she called out.

'Hippo!!" Hippopotas exclaimed as he emerged from the ball. The Ground-type landed on, well, the ground, looking up at the gigantic Cufant with some apprehension. "Hippo..." he murmured.

"It'll be OK, Hippopotas," Maribel reassured the Hippo Pokémon. "You have a great move to use against it, and if we're lucky, your Ability might even kick in as well."

"Hippo! Hippopotas!" smiled Hippopotas. Emboldened by his Trainer's pep talk and clear and obvious faith in him, the Ground-type led the way forward, ready and eager to prove himself.

OOC: Maribel Masters will be entering this raid with her Hippopotas. Stats are as follows;

Quote:
Hippopotas
Species: Hippopotas ()
Level: 1
Type: Ground
Attacks: Sand Attack, Tackle, Scorching Sands, Water Pulse.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Next attack learned: Bite (lv. 4)
Evolution: >lv. 34>
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Sand Force
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Adoption Center
Bio:
A visit to Fizzytopia's Adoption Center ended with Maribel getting sneezed on by a Hippopotas. Rather than get upset, Maribel brushed the sand out of her clothes and offered the Hippopotas a spot on her team. Hippopotas is a peaceful, friendly Pokémon, though is more than willing to kick ass in battle when the situation calls for it. He frequently tries to help calm down Shelgon when he's particularly fired up, and yet is also willing to spar with him, so Shelgon puts up with him well enough.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-01-2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:14 AM   #71
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Copperejah may be able to demolish sturdy stronholds of stone, but can cufants take down silty citadels of sand? Only one way to find out~

Quote:
Name: Cassandra
Species: Palossand
Level: 42
Ability: Water Compaction
Nature: Undeclared
Obtained: Caught in Bedlam Ridge
Held item: None
Ball:
Bond: 12
Clarity: 10
Moves Known:
--By Level Up:
Harden (Lv. -), Absorb (Lv. -), Astonish (Lv. 3), Sand Attack (Lv. 9), Sand Tomb (lv. 14), Mega Drain (Lv. 18), Bulldoze (Lv. 23), Hypnosis (Lv. 27), Iron Defense (Lv. 32), Giga Drain (Lv. 35), Shadow Ball (Lv. 41)
--By 'Birth': Curse, Destiny Bond
--By Tutor: Scorching Sands
--By TM: Infestation, Swagger, Stone Edge, Brine
Old 11-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #72
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Species: Riolu
Calendar Date: July 30th
Name: Milanor
Level: 7
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Jolly

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Quick Attack, Endure, Foresight, Feint, Counter
Egg Move: Vaccuum Wave
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-01-2020, 05:12 PM   #73
Connor
Flashbacker

Signing up with my Jangmo-o, Leilani.

Species: Jangmo-o @ Love Ball
Name: Leilani
Level: 4
Type: Dragon
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Quirky
Held Item:
Obtained: Hatched.
Birthday: September 24
Bio:
Level Up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Protect
Technical Machine Moves: Focus Blast
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Aqua Tail
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail
Old 11-01-2020, 05:54 PM   #74
Sneaze
Mrow?

Houndour - *SHADOW*
Nickname: Jacquelyn
Birthday: September 1
Level: 1
Obtained: Adoption Center (lv.1)
Holding: Werewolf Claws
Evolutionary Track: Houndour -(lv.24)> Houndoom
Ball: Wereball
Moves:
Ember (--)
Leer (--)
Shadow Shed (SH)
Shadow Sky (SH)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut

Last edited by Sneaze; 11-06-2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:57 PM   #75
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Coming to this raid with my Pidove, Cranberi

Species: Pidove
Name: Cranberi
Ability: Super Luck
Level: Nineteen
Bond: 34
Moves:
Gust
Growl
Leer
Quick Attack
Taunt
Air Cutter
Heat Wave
Hidden Power (Ground)
Steel Wing
Hypnosis
Wish
Morning Sun
U-Turn
Return
Roost
Seed Bomb
Night Slash
Fly
Gummi Bomb (Ground)
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records