UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Squirtle Steam Getaway - Bill's Secret Base

Midway up the volcano lies a cave that houses one of many secret bases. Although the volcano itself is dormant, that didn't stop the worrying of most trainers. This trainer, however, specializes in water-types, so this place seems like a good place for him. Thankfully, a nearby hotsprings allow him to not need a stove to cook if necessary.

The base consists of a long hallway, where one can just sit and read a book should they want to leave after a short rest, and a den where one can just sit and relax while watching TV or sleeping.

Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 01-13-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Mailbox

The mailbox is located right outside the base. It is made of a hard metal that keeps the flames from burning his mail.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Pokemon Birthdays

January:
Swift (Lumineon) - 7th

February:

March:

April:
Deerling (Deerling) - 14th

May:

June:
Pineco (Pineco) - 21st

July:

August:
Shelly (Kabutops) - 20th

September:

October:
Savage (Carvanha) - 9th
Megas (Golett) - 27th

November:
Qwifish (Qwilfish) - 11th

December:
Silver (Blastoise) - 1st
Gold (Totodile) - 6th

Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 01-13-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #5
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Rules

1. Open RP is allowed. Just please don't make too big a mess of my place. In fact, it is encouraged to just drop in, if you don't mind the hot ashes.
2. BRING ALL THE MONS! that you wish of course(except ones that can't live on land and large ones like Onix and Steelix.)
3. If you bring any ice typed Pokemon, I am not in any way, shape, or form liable for their discomfort.
4. Most importantly have fun.

Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 01-14-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Extra post

Just in case.

Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 01-14-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #7
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I keep telling you check map, and now look what happen."

"For the last time, Peeves," Keith sighed exasperatedly, "we are not lost!"

"OK," replied the Duskull floating next to his 22-year-old trainer. "So where are we?"

"Somewhere on the volcano," Keith replied.

"But you no know exactly where," Peeves said.

"Not precisely-"

"Then we lost," the Duskull said simply. "Nothing around here but rocks, steam, and someone's Secret Base."

"Yeah, well- wait, what?" Keith said as Peeves's last words registered in his brain. "Secret Base? Where?"

"There," said Peeves as he pointed at where a door was built into the side of the mountain, a metal mailbox hung on the rock nearby.

"...Oh," Keith said lamely. "Well, what now?"

"We may as well see who home," suggested Peeves. "I tired, it long day of being lost. Maybe whoever own it let us rest for little while."

"I told you, we are not lost," argued Keith, though he knocked on the door all the same.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

As much trouble as Bill had gotten into volcanic areas in the past, it really surprised even him that he would so much as get a secret base ON one. But then again, it was a somewhat logical choice to him. He was mainly a Water-typed trainer, and while he considered going to the Sapphire Islands and Glacier Islands instead, he thought about how flooding would be an issue. At least in the volcanic area, he could use them to put out fires within the base, should the occasion arise. Another reason was the warmer climate near here. Bill didn't like the cold one bit, which was probably why he stayed near the volcanos to begin with.

As he was sitting in the main hallway, reading an old book from his childhood, "One Basculin, Two Basculin, Red-Striped Basculin, Blue-Striped Basculin" a knock came on his door. He stood up from location and looked towards the door. Who could that be? He hadn't told anyone of this place yet, but he shrugged his shoulders and headed toward the entrance. Before he could reach it though, two of his Pokemon bowled him over: his Golett, Megas, and his Totodile, Gold. Both of them were as energetic as ever, when Megas opened the door without a second thought. "Let?" it answered.

Bill hollered in the background, "Coming! I'll be there in a minute!" He rushed back onto his feet and then he approached his entrance asking, "Can I help you?"
Old 01-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #9
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As the door swung open, Keith opened his mouth to greet the person who answered it- only to see nobody. Keith blinked- his own Secret Base was in a decidedly haunted territory, but he didn't know of any reported ghost sightings on the volcano. Then he looked down, and indeed he spotted a ghost- the Ghost-type Golett, who had answered the door, presumably belonging to the owner of the base. Next to the Golett was a blue bipedal crocodile Pokemon, and upon spotting it, Keith's eyes widened in recognition.

"Oh my Arceus," Keith muttered. "Totodile? Ha ha, it is you! How ya doing, buddy? Wow, it's been years, hasn't it?"

"Wait, what?" Peeves said. "What this about?"

"Peeves- this is the Totodile I used to own, years and years ago, way before you even hatched," Keith said, grinning.

"The one you trade for Malfoy?" asked Peeves.

"No, that was the female, her I only had for a day or so. But this guy I had for, oh, several months before I got an extremely nice offer for him. This was way back when PC space was a big issue, or else I don't think I'd have traded him away."

"How you know it same one?" Peeves asked.

"Ah, I'd recognize the look in his eyes anywhere," said Keith. Just then, the owner of the Secret Base approached the door, asking Keith if he could help him. Keith recognized this trainer, though they weren't exactly what one would call close friends. The most they knew each other was from when Keith traded away Totodile, which had been years ago. "Hey," said Keith. "It's... Bill, right? It's me, Keith, the guy who traded you Totodile way back then- anyway, see, me and my Duskull, we've kinda been spending the whole day wandering this volcano-"

"We're lost," interrupted the Duskull.

"Anyway," Keith said, speaking over Peeves, "We were wondering if we could maybe come in, rest for a little while before we head back down the trail, the one we know exactly how to get to?" he said, directing the latter part of the sentence more at his Duskull than anyone else. Peeves merely rolled his eye.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Gold jumped up in down in joy to see his old trainer again, and while he had some great adventures with Bill, Keith was also a pretty nice trainer too. Bill thought he recognized that face from somewhere though it was a couple years back, this was indeed the guy who gave Bill his Totodile. Bill just gave a smile and said, "Ah of course come in, come in. And yeah it's Bill. I've got some tea brewed up in the main room up ahead. So..um...how are you, er...Ken?" Bill wished that he known company was gonna be here, he'd tidy up the place a little better, but still it was tidy enough for company he supposed.

Megas just stared at the strange trainer, whether it was curious, angry, or whatever, no one could say for sure. Its yellow eyes was fixed on the only other Ghost-typed Pokemon in the area.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #11
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith grinned as his old Totodile jumped with joy at the sight of his former trainer. Bill recognized him and invited him in. As they entered, Bill asked Keith how he was, though also called him the wrong name. "It's Keith, actually," Keith corrected him. "And I'm pretty good, thanks. Oh, and this is Peeves, my Duskull."

"Nice meet you," Peeves said. He then turned to the Golett who was looking at him. "Hi, there," Peeves added. "My name Peeves. Who you?"

As Keith followed Bill into the main room, he added, "Hey, Bill, would you mind if I let out the other Pokemon I brought with me, let them relax a little bit? I didn't bring anything too large, so that's not likely to be a problem."
Old 01-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

As soon as Keith correct his name, Bill eyes widened, then his head fell for a bit. He couldn't help but laugh for a bit, "It's been that long huh." Afterwards the other trainer asked Bill if he could release his Pokemon into the base for a bit. Bill didn't hesistate to answer, "Yeah, that's fine by me. My other 'mons are ahead themselves."

The Golett just stared at Peeves for a bit before it said, "P-P-Peeves?" It cocked its head as it continued to stare at the Duskull. Then it pointed at itself and said, "M-M-Meg-g-gas. Megas." Its expression shown that it was happy, even if the only thing that made it even look the emotion was its eyes.

Gold then approached the two and said in its Pokelanguage, You'll have to forgive him. He's just a youngling right now.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #13
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"It's OK," Keith chuckled as Bill remarked that it had been that long if he had gotten the name wrong. Bill then stated it was OK with him if Keith sent out his other Pokemon. "All right," Keith stated as he took the remaining five Poke Balls off his belt. "Come on out, guys!" he exclaimed as he tossed them into the air, five blinding flashes of light illuminating the Secret Base as a Victreebel, a Dustox, a Mightyena, an Arbok, and a Weezing all materialized. Almost immediately, the Victreebel's screeches echoed throughout the Base as he chomped down on his trainer's head.

"Mmph!" Keith exclaimed as he tugged at the Grass/Poison-type. "Goyle, come on, get off!" he added just before he managed to pull the Victreebel off his head. "C'mon, Goyle, you know better," he said, though grinning at the same time, knowing that that was how Goyle showed affection.

The Arbok flicked her tongue out, and stopped short as she caught whiff of a scent which, while familiar to her, she hadn't smelled in years. One of Keith's former teammates, she was certain, but she couldn't place just which one. Was it the Numel? That crazy-as-hell Tentacool? The Dunsparce? The Wartortle? She looked back at where Peeves was with a Golett, and- there it was, it was the Totodile! Nagini slithered over to where they were. "Totodile? Is that you?" she asked. "Remember me? Arbok? Though, Keith's named me Nagini, now. What does your new trainer call you?"

Before the Totodile could answer, however, a Mightyena came over. "Whoa," Sirius said. "I knew something smelled oddly familiar here. Totodile, remember me? Not sure if you do, actually, I was still a Poochyena back when you were on Keith's team."

Peeves nodded as the Golett slowly introduced itself as Megas, and as the Totodile explained that it was still very young. "Nice meet you, Megas," Peeves said, holding his hand out for a handshake.

Meanwhile, Keith followed Bill towards the main area of the Secret Base, his Weezing, Victreebel, and Dustox all keeping close to their trainer. "So, yeah, the Arbok back there, her name's Nagini. The Mightyena, his name is Sirius. This is Gemini, my starter," he said, gesturing to the Weezing. "This is Severus, and this is Goyle," he added as he gestured to the Dustox and the Victreebel, respectively. "So, what other kinds of Pokemon you got, anyway, Bill?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases