UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 02:30 AM   #901
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

blazeVA: Your egg is indeed hatching and the shell breaks away to reveal this energetic . She barks happily, circles your feet and tries to lick your hands.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:39 AM   #902
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Shadowshocker: Regular August 31 2014 / Enigma August 31 2014 / Mystery August 31 2014
Time to pick up another Water 2 Glacier Egg.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:50 AM   #903
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl's Perap: Regular August 31 2014 / Enigma August 31 2014 / Mystery October 12 2014
I realised that in the eight years I've been here, I've never truly bowed to the will of the RNG Gods. Therefore I'll be collecting my very first Enigma Egg today.

We'll be back in a week, see ya soon Stace~
Old 08-31-2014, 10:26 AM   #904
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Quote:
blazeVA: Your egg is indeed hatching and the shell breaks away to reveal this energetic . She barks happily, circles your feet and tries to lick your hands.
"Awww hey you little girl. Come here, let's take you home and see if anyone would be happier with you. Of course, if no one volunteers, I'll take you home."

Picking her up in Pokeball 2 on 2. [Use 1]
Old 08-31-2014, 01:30 PM   #905
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Treepandaone: Regular August 31 2014 / Enigma August 31 2014 / Mystery August 31 2014
Picking up a Normal II Pound Egg Please. Thanks
Old 08-31-2014, 03:05 PM   #906
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
jolteonjak: Regular August 31 2014 / Enigma August 31 2014 / Mystery August 31 2014

I think I'll go with an Enigma Egg please. What wonders lie ahead?
Old 09-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #907
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions: Regular September 01 2014 / Enigma September 01 2014 / Mystery September 01 2014
Picking up a Fire Core Egg.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #908
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Shadowshocker is confirmed to hatch a Water 2 Glacier Egg on Sunday 7th September 2014.
Pearl's Perap is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday 7th September 2014.
Treepandaone is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg Sunday 7th September 2014.
jolteonjak is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday 7th September 2014.
Charminions is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 8th September 2014.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:47 PM   #909
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap: Regular September 01 2014 / Enigma September 01 2014 / Mystery September 01 2014
May I get a Poison Nature Egg please?
Old 09-02-2014, 06:02 PM   #910
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pest: Regular September 03 2014 / Enigma September 03 2014 / Mystery September 03 2014
Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg this time around.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:56 AM   #911
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Itzatrap is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 8th September 2014.
Pest is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery on Wednesday 10th September 2014.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:56 PM   #912
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Talon87: I think Lady Luck is finally shining down on you as your egg hatches into this . She leaps off the table into your arms brushing down your clothes in quick sweeps of her tail.
Cyrus walked through the front door. "I'd like to collect an egg," he asked the receptionist. "Certainly," she replied. "If you'll just have a seat, we'll be with you shortly." Cyrus thanked her as he turned to look towards where she had gestured. Lining the wall was a row of waiting room chairs. Cyrus found the perfect one and took a seat. It was a surprisingly comfortable chair. Maybe I'll close my eyes, he thought. ... Just for a little while ...

"Sir! Sir!" called the receptionist. "Your egg is ready to hatch!" Cyrus woke with a start. What!? Had he fallen asleep? And had so much time passed already? Questioning it and yet at the same time shoving it from his mind, Cyrus stood up, a little embarrassed, and walked over to the counter. "Here you go, sir," the receptionist said, handing him a wobbling egg. Cracks had already begun to form on the surface. Whoever was inside would hatch soon. A piece of egg shell fell off. But nothing happened. One second, two seconds, ten seconds, nothing. So Cyrus bent down to gaze inside.

A furry tail poked out, nearly getting him in the eye. Wait, a tail? No: it wasn't just a tail. The gray fur flowed from the egg like ocean waves, more and more and more, filling the room like a thousand squirrel-tail tentacles. The very foundations of the building shook. The Egg House receptionist's voice cracked as she asked the patrons to remain calm. What was happening!? Just what was this egg anyway!?

The ceiling collapsed. Tree trunks of gray fur fell from above. Cyrus was smushed between layers of the gray fur. It was all he could do to keep from suffocating. For some reason, he never thought to call for his Pokémon. Before the thought could even cross his mind, Cyrus felt a sneeze coming on. "Ahh ... aaaah-aaaah ... aaaaaaaaaah ..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"CHOO!"

Cyrus woke up. It took several seconds for him to register what was going on. He had heard of people sneezing themselves awake, but this was the first time he'd ever experienced it himself. He looked around in his daze, still half asleep ...

And could feel something squirrel-like scampering around his shoulders, behind his neck, like a living boa.

He understood what was happening. And looked with a smile down towards the left. Facing him were two sparkling black-gray eyes atop a satisfied smile.

"Plum ..." Cyrus said, in a tone that sounded chiding but with a smile that assured her he was happy to see her.

Plum chittered back in delight. "Chi!" The little Minccino somersaulted down into Cyrus's lap, quickly circling around and settling in for a five-second nap. Cyrus looked at the clock. It was early in the evening. He had fallen asleep, it seemed. And he was in the Egg House. But now he remembered what had happened. And now the errors of the dream were clear to him, those quirks that made it so obvious in hindsight that what had been happening wasn't real. He had come to collect, not to hatch. Plum couldn't have possibly been inside the egg; she was here with Cyrus all along. The fur that billowed forth from the egg must have been from Plum's tail poking Cyrus in the face. The oppressive weight of fur must have been nothing more than his subconscious playing with the sensory information of a six-kilogram chinchilla scampering all over his body. And the--

Cyrus's thoughts cut off mid-sentence as he realized it would be closing time soon. Luckily, Plum had already decided that her "nap" was good enough: she ran the foot and a half distance to the next chair over and stood on it, looking back at Cyrus, her face superficially concealing that she wanted something from him. But Cyrus could see right through her. They had been together for many years now.

"I suppose you want a treat for this, huh?" Cyrus pretended to sigh in disapproval. Plum dusted the chair with her tail in two brisk motions. Fwish-fwish. "You can't expect me to give you a treat for every little thing, y'know ..." Cyrus said. Plum puffed out her cheeks, placing her hands on her hips, her disapproval clear as day.

Cyrus laughed. He rummaged around in his pocket. "I don't have any Lum Berries ..." he said. Plum looked sad. "... But I do have this Lum-flavored candy I found at the--"

"Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Plum cried in delight. She clapped her hands together as Cyrus unwrapped the candy. But before he could hand her the candy, Plum instinctively went for the wrapper. She knew exactly where the rubbish bin was, having spotted it on their way in. She ran on all fours over to it, the candy wrapper in her mouth, and then stood to toss it up into the air with her hands and fwack it in with her tail. Score! She returned to Cyrus, awaiting her prize.

But the candy was missing!

"I don't have it," Cyrus said.

"Chiiiiii ..." Plum squeaked in sad disbelief.

"I ate it," he teased.

"Chi!?"

"See?" He opened his mouth wide to show her ... a caramel toffee. And then opened the palm of his hand to reveal the candy.

Plum snatched the Lum-flavored candy from his hand. She looked at him scornfully ... and the scorn soon melted away into affection as she threw herself against him while stuffing the candy into her cheeks. "mfChiiiiimmmfffmfmf".

Picking her up and setting her down on the chair next to them, Cyrus hurried to the receptionist. It was getting late. They would be closing soon.

"Hi," Cyrus said.

"Did you have a good rest, sir?"

"Uh, er, yes ... thanks," Cyrus blushed. "I, uh ..."

"I take it you'd like an egg?"

"Please. ^^;"

"Alright then!" the receptionist said with a beaming smile. "I'll be right back. Which one would you like?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks very much, Arc. A long-time wish finally come true.

I'm very happy to collect my Level 1 female Minccino, placing her inside of this PokéBall (5 of 10).

I will note this in the Bank as well, but just to avoid any confusion, I am using one Rare Candy to raise her level to Level 2.

And as for picking up a new egg ...

Quote:
Talon87: Regular September 05 2014 / Enigma September 05 2014 / Mystery September 05 2014
I'd like to pick up one Ice Glacier Egg, please.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:04 PM   #913
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Treepandaone is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg Sunday 7th September 2014.
Hatching this please
Old 09-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #914
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl's Perap is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday 7th September 2014.
The time had finally arrived, it was hatching day once again. Zak hadn't been this excited to see what kind of Pokémon would hatch from his chosen egg before, absolutely anything could emerge from the vessel clutched within his arms this time around.

"I know it's late, but I just couldn't wait until it was light out." Zak explained himself the moment he entered the Egg House even though he knew that Stace would no doubt be asleep in the back and he would have a short wait. That was fine, he had waited a week and survived that. Even so, the trainer couldn't resist the temptation of tapping a foot in anticipation as he took a seat in the waiting room.

"It wont be long, li'l enigma egg. I can't wait to meet you." As the trainer waited, he enjoyed the warmth emitting from the egg. The Pokémon within seemed to respond to his voice and begin to wiggle frantically upon his knee.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:32 PM   #915
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
jolteonjak is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday 7th September 2014.
Looks like two enigmas (enigmae?) are going to be solved. Might you hatch my Enigma Egg please?
Old 09-07-2014, 02:23 AM   #916
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Shadowshocker is confirmed to hatch a Water 2 Glacier Egg on Sunday 7th September 2014.
Time to see what we got from the spin cycle.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:27 AM   #917
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Talon87 is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday 12th September 2014.

Treepandaone: Your egg shakes and shatters as this ball of energy runs around the room. He leaps at your legs yipping happily wanting to be picked up and tickled.
Pearl's Perap: You're so excited to see your mysterious egg hatch and you don't have to wait long. The shell falls away and this chitters happily feeling your excitement and shows off his skills with back flips and handstands.
jolteonjak: The mystery of your egg has a quick solution as it breaks open to reveal your baby . She blinks her wide eyes at the bright lights and gives you a soft hoot hopping over to you on wobbly feet.
Shadowshocker: Your egg cracks open and leaks water as your is born *plops him in the Egg House Tank*. He eyes up the other hatchlings and snaps his teeth aggressively.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:57 AM   #918
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl's Perap: You're so excited to see your mysterious egg hatch and you don't have to wait long. The shell falls away and this chitters happily feeling your excitement and shows off his skills with back flips and handstands.
With Stace's assistance, it wasn't long at all before the egg began to crack. In one final hurrah of a wiggle, the occupant breaks free and the two halves of the shell part to reveal a Pansage. Channelling its new trainers excitement, he begins to show off his acrobatic skill.

"Aren't you the little show off? I like that and I'm sure everyone else will too. Hop on into this Pokéball 4/10 and we'll be off!" Zak smiled down at the exciteable monkey before bopping him ever so slightly on the head with the unused container to draw him inside. Though he probably wouldn't make a permanent member of the trainer's team, he was definitely a breath of fresh air and an interesting hatch.

"Thanks Stace, I'll see you in a few weeks!" Zak saluted the woman behind the counter and gave her a little wave as he wandered for the door, new friend in hand.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #919
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Talon87 is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday 12th September 2014.

Treepandaone: Your egg shakes and shatters as this ball of energy runs around the room. He leaps at your legs yipping happily wanting to be picked up and tickled.
*resisting the urge to tickle him so I don't get attached*. Picking him up in Pokeball [35/100] the last one being used here.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #920
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 8th September 2014.
This egg looks ready to hatch.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:31 PM   #921
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
jolteonjak: The mystery of your egg has a quick solution as it breaks open to reveal your baby . She blinks her wide eyes at the bright lights and gives you a soft hoot hopping over to you on wobbly feet.
“Hey little lady,” Chad bent down to greet the Hoothoot. “Let’s see what you’re like,” he took out his Pokedex:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Hoothoot, the Owl Pokémon. Hoothoot have an internal organ that senses and tracks the earth’s rotation. Using this special organ, this Pokemon begins hooting at precisely the same time everyday.
“Interesting, a live Pokémon clock. Hop on in this Pokeball (5 of 20), and we’ll see what to do with you.”
Old 09-08-2014, 03:07 AM   #922
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 8th September 2014.
May I please hatch this Poison Nature Egg?
Old 09-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #923
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Shadowshocker: Your egg cracks open and leaks water as your is born *plops him in the Egg House Tank*. He eyes up the other hatchlings and snaps his teeth aggressively.
Picking up this blue guy in the 17th PokeBall of 50.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:13 PM   #924
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Charminions: Your baby slowly breaks free from his egg and waddles over to you coming to a stop with a look that said "So what if I'm a Numel, I'm bloody awesome!" ... actually he just looks sleepy ...
Itzatrap: Your egg hatches into this who eyes up Numel and waddles his way over to him opening his mouth wide, testing to see if he could fit the camel in there.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:05 PM   #925
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pest is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery on Wednesday 10th September 2014.
Might I hatch this mysterious dragon?
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records