UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 06:49 AM   #276
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Gemini Spark: Pokédex pickup confirmed.
Marion Ette: Cottonee/Whimsicott recolor confirmed.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #277
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Marion Ette: Cottonee/Whimsicott recolor confirmed.
Awwww, they're perfect!! Thank you so much~!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #278
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Gemini Spark: Pokédex pickup confirmed.
Whoa, Dexelle is totally cool now! Arigatou, Tessan!
Old 10-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #279
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Recoloring my Swellow to look like this old recolor I made a couple years ago:

Could I have a humpy of her as a Swellow and Taillow please?
Old 10-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #280
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I would like a recolor for my Sawk, pretty please.

I want the blue parts of his body to be colored brown, similar to this picture.

And, I would like to buy one Black Dynamite Afro Wig.

Payment

I would also like a recolor for my Roggenrola. I would like his body to be of a grayish color(reference), while and extraneous parts, such as the dondle thing on its head and the crystals of its evolved forms to be colored like pure quartz(reference).

Thank you Arc for all of your time!

Last edited by Emi; 03-07-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #281
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
My Foongus seems to enjoy snacking on woad leaves, and it seems to have dyed some blue around her mouth. I would like to get a Special Characteristic tint of blue around her mouth.

In a related note, I would like to also buy her an accessory, a skirt woven of woad leaves, like a grass skirt. [1000 coins]

EDIT: I wish to add a birthmark to my new Spinda (this edit posted on 29 January). Since a proper Spinda should have spots, I would like a spot added on the tip of each ear, one over each eye, and an exclamation point on the front of his body. As well, I would like to recolour all of his spots to a colour close to Deep Sky Blue

EDIT (16.2.13): Just noting that the aforementioned Spinda is now named Mr SUPWISE and also wants a blue cape with a bright yellow ! on it, as well. [Payment of 1000 Coins, different link than before because of the CE updates]

Last edited by Slash; 02-16-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #282
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
I would like to have Seath, my Dratini, recolored White please. If I could have humping sprites for his entire line that would be fantastic. Thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #283
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Luvdisc

Confirming a Triforce birthmark on the left paw of my Poochyena, plus markings on his forehead like this. (I'd like to *cough* recolor his eyes blue as well.)

Also purchasing 1x Chain Link for 1,000x Coins. (I might come back later for a green hat + sword & shield combo. ;O)

Edit- As in the above picture, spending another 1,000x Coins to purchase 1x Fused Shadow Headgear for my Sneasel.

Edit2- Spending another 1,000x Coins to purchase 1x Black Ribbon for my Liltwick.

While I'm here, will pick up 1x Orange Ribbon for her as well for another 1,000x Coins. She can wear them together or alternate. ^-^

Total = 4,000x Coins.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 02-25-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #284
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
POKEDEX'S

Thats right, Pokedex's, yeah you all have the same old Pokedex, but samey isn't very fashionable is it, you don't want to be a sheep do you? BAA!

Nope, so it's my pleasure to announce, a brand new Pokedex for everyone, well new..or old, depending on which model you want.

All Pokedex's are designed with every known Pokemon, stats and locations built into them, if any new discoveries are made, your Pokedex will be updated immidiatly via Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world, the signal will get to you so you don't need to fret about it.

Now all you need to do, is quote the Pokedex that you want for your very ownsome, and best of all, you don't have to pay for it, it's free, and everyone gets a nice shiny red Pokedex.

What? You don't want Red? Well, ok then, if you want our team of dex artists to recolour your dex, just say so, it will cost you 1,000 coins though for a recolour, but with your own recolour you will be one in a million, no one will have a dex like you, so what you waiting for, lets pick those dexes up today.

I'm looking to upgrade my pokedex to the new Unova style and would like to pick up one of these if I may.

If I owe any money for it let me know. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #285
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

I'd like to buy this little tiara for my Queendra. With this 1000 coins
Old 02-09-2013, 03:06 AM   #286
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Buying Crown and Royal Cape for my Shadow Slowpoke with 2000 Coins!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #287
vegetunks937
Boulder Badge

I want this Unova dex. I also want to recolor my charmander and his evolutions like this.
CharmanderCharmeleonCharizard
Old 02-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #288
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
I would like to purchase a Top Hat and a Monocle for my Slugma.
Payment: 2,000 coins

Also: If it would be possible to get these 2 sprites outfitted with Top Hat and a Monocle for the left eye (left on the Pokémon, right one on the sprite) than that would be great.

No need for a humpy one, though I will literally make a shrine in honor of the one who made it and worship each week if someone does make a humpy one.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:44 AM   #289
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

I'd like to buy a red flower for my new Shroomish, Beryllium.
1,000 coins in payment.

I also made a little humpy sprite for her.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #290
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Purchasing a Cowboy hat and a red bandanna for Marshall my Maractus.

Total: 2000 coins.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #291
Green Zubat
Boulder Badge

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Thats right, Pokedex's, yeah you all have the same old Pokedex, but samey isn't very fashionable is it, you don't want to be a sheep do you? BAA!

Nope, so it's my pleasure to announce, a brand new Pokedex for everyone, well new..or old, depending on which model you want.

All Pokedex's are designed with every known Pokemon, stats and locations built into them, if any new discoveries are made, your Pokedex will be updated immidiatly via Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world, the signal will get to you so you don't need to fret about it.

Now all you need to do, is quote the Pokedex that you want for your very ownsome, and best of all, you don't have to pay for it, it's free, and everyone gets a nice shiny red Pokedex.

What? You don't want Red? Well, ok then, if you want our team of dex artists to recolour your dex, just say so, it will cost you 1,000 coins though for a recolour, but with your own recolour you will be one in a million, no one will have a dex like you, so what you waiting for, lets pick those dexes up today.
I'd like an old-style Kantodex, if I may. Also, I was hoping for a kind of complicated recolour: Basically, I'm going for a pure white Pokedex with a pink cherry blossom design on front lid, kind of like this, but with just one branch across the front, or maybe just the flowers dotted across the lid if that's too much. Of course, if this is still too much fine detail, please say and I'll choose of something else [payment].

Also, I was hoping I could get my Turtwig recoloured, and have some humping sprites of him & his evolutions, if that's OK. I'd like the green parts of his body and the leaves on his head both to be pink, and the same for the evolutions (so as a Torterra he'd be pink, brown & white instead of green, brown & white).

Last edited by Green Zubat; 03-01-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #292
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

I would like to buy this Team Pocket hat:
Perfect for my Umbreon Coin to wear proudly as the newest member of Team Pocket! ^^ (I think I can manage making the humpy sprite myself, but I'm not sure...).

Payment: 1,000 coins.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #293
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

If I could possibly get this styled a little differently. I'd like the color changed to indigo with a crack in the middle that it emitting white energy. (similar to this plushie )

And I'd like to buy my Scraggy - Mr.T a headset that includes it's very own head phones.

Old 10-23-2013, 05:57 AM   #294
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Charminions: Taillow/Swellow recolour confirmed.
blazeVA: Sawk's recolour + Black Dynamite Afro Wig confirmed.
blazeVA: Roggenrola recolour confirmed.
Kairne: Foongus' Special Characteristic (blue tint around the mouth) + Grass Skirt confirmed.
Kairne: Spinda's spots + recolour confirmed, as well as his blue cape with a bright yellow !
Balmund: Dratini / Dragonair / Dragonite recolours confirmed.

lilbluecorsola: Poochyena's front left paw Triforce birthmark; forehead markings, and blue eye recolour confirmed.
lilbluecorsola: Chain link purchase confirmed.
lilbluecorsola: Sneasel's Fused Shadow Headgear confirmed.
lilbluecorsola: Litwick's Black Ribbon & Orange Ribbon purchases confirmed.
Stark: Unova Pokédex confirmed.
biggggg5: Queendra's Tiara purchase confirmed.
Allishinca: Shadow Slowpoke's Royal Cape and Crown purchases confirmed.
vegetunks937: Charmander / Charmeleon / Charizard recolours confirmed.
Escalion: Slugma's Top Hat and Monocle purchases confirmed.
Lass El: Shroomish's Red Flower purchase confirmed.
CyberBlastoise: Maractus' Cowboy Hat & Red Bandanna purchases confirmed.
Green Zubat: Kanto Pokédex pickup + Turtwig / Grotle / Torterra recolours confirmed.
OkikuMew: Umbreon's Team Pocket hat purchase confirmed.
Bless The Metal: Pokédex Recolour + Scraggy's Mr.T headset and head phones confirmed.

Apologies for the delay, and please feel free to PM me if you'd like any of the colours tweaked ^^.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #295
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Spinda

Quote:
Kairne: Foongus' Special Characteristic (blue tint around the mouth) + Grass Skirt confirmed.
Kairne: Spinda's spots + recolour confirmed, as well as his blue cape with a bright yellow !

Apologies for the delay, and please feel free to PM me if you'd like any of the colours tweaked ^^.
Many thanks, tess.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #296
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Hermione, my Weedle, loves to learn new things, and whenever someone is explaining something to her, she tends to take notes. She does this by dipping her tail stinger in a bottle of black ink and using that as a pen, but has done this so much that it pretty much dyed her tail stinger black. With that in mind, I would like to request a special characteristic tint of black on her tail stinger. Here's a sprite I made for reference;

A humpy sprite would be greatly appreciated, but only one for the Weedle stage will be necessary, as Hermione refuses to evolve.

EDIT: In addition, I would like to recolor Rubeus, my Stunfisk, so that all the yellow parts are white. In addition, I would like his side fins recolored to that same color. I've provided not only a sprite for reference, but also a humpy sprite I've made myself, so really, all I require is for this to be confirmed. Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-11-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #297
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Figures this should happen on his Birthday...

Due to some trans-franchise poorly-cobbled pseudo-fanfiction, my Duskull, Death, is... weird. Though there's only one outward manifestation of this.

Requesting a recolour so that he has a bright blue eye instead of red - this is a good reference as to the colour. If I could get humpy sprites of his entire line with this, that'd be brilliant, thanks!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #298
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
OkikuMew: Umbreon's Team Pocket hat purchase confirmed.

Many thanks! ^^ Now I can officially say she's a Team Pocket member :P

I have another request to make (Pokédex recoloring, got the sprite already done too!), but I want to make sure we can withdraw coins from the CE for here first.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:22 AM   #299
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Bless The Metal: Pokédex Recolour + Scraggy's Mr.T headset and head phones confirmed.

Picking up my ever awesome Pokedex and Mr.T's Headset, thank you.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #300
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Quote:
Lass El: Shroomish's Red Flower purchase confirmed.
Apologies for the delay, and please feel free to PM me if you'd like any of the colours tweaked ^^.[/size]
Excellent! I knew there was a reason I was waiting on this, but I'd honestly forgotten ^_^;; Now my little shroom's nice and floral!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records