UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 06-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
Hanatori
Skippy.

Mamoswine UPN PASBL: Tyranidos Vs. Weebos

Hana: And heeeee~llo to everybody watching us today! *shiver* I've come to ref a battle between Tyranidos, the wagglin' Rock GL, and Weebos, the Fighting GL who really likes manko. I'm really cold, so let's just give our battlers the stats and arena and stuff.
Makuro: Wuss.

Quote:
Tyranidos (c) vs Weebos
2 vs 2
Equilevel
96 Hour DQ, not strict
Slapstick
Ref chooses arena
Kitsune: And that arena is...

Quote:
Ice Hole (Advanced Outdoor Arena): We are fighting near an ice hole. Let me say that again: An ice hole. A big ice hole.
Special Rules: Ice Field, Water under Ice, Thin Ice.
Hana: So basically, a Frozen Lake with a big hole in the ice.
Makuro: Not this again!
Hana: Hey, the dude with the Katy Perry song for a username never showed, so that battle is as good as dead. I had to use the Ice Hole somewhere else.
Kappy: SNOWBALL FIGHT~!
Hana: Anyway, you guys should know how to do this by now, so let's go! FAGHT! *is hit by a snowball*
Old 06-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
DragonDance
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to DragonDance
Hana I love you.

Level 4: 38-14-7, 76 KO's, 212 TP, 0 SP, B- ref
DragonDance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Aw thanks dd <3

Last edited by Hanatori; 06-16-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Needs Jumpluff.
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Send a message via AIM to Weebos Send a message via MSN to Weebos
Tdos posts amirite?
Weebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
Hanatori
Skippy.

Since you're listed second I assume it's you.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

But hes the challenger no?
Old 06-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Send a message via AIM to Tyranidos Send a message via MSN to Tyranidos
Graveler

I'LL DO IT WHEN I DO IT. >(
Old 06-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranidos View Post
>(
->((

Trainer Level 5 - KOs:106 TP:274.5 SP:7.5 C+ Referee
Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Old 06-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Graveler

Hideki: Male Sudowoodo (Level 3)
Bio: So this one time I was walking in the woods randomly, as I seem to do that a lot, I came upon a beach at the very end of the woods. There were many palm trees around, but I saw one that stood out. Suddenly, eyes popped open on this tree, and I discovered it to be a Sudowoodo! So, I sent out my pal Conway the Croconaw to make quick work of the rock beast. Strangely, the Sudowoodo was able to take twice the Water attacks as a normal Rock type, and even fired Grass type moves at Croconaw. The water next to this Sudowoodo had somehow changed his genetic structure so then he could fight whatever decided to attack him, usually water Pokemon, and that he could attack and beat the Pokemon in return. In the end, I won the hard fought battle and found something truly incredible about him.
Special Characteristic: Grass Type
So Hideki is Rock/Grass because of his location. He gains all weaknesses/resistances associated with this type change. He also gains the moves Energy Ball, Magical Leaf, and Solar Beam, but forgot how to use Fire Punch and Ice Punch because he hurts himself with them D:

Rex: Male Aerodactyl (Level 3)
No Sig Move

Kerr: Male Vibrava (Level 4)
No Sig Move

Conway: Male Feraligatr (Level 3)
While swimming in the Lake of Rage (bad idea), a Totodile decided to swim along with me and we became friends, so he let me battle and eventually catch him. He has known a secret trick that is very strange, yet satisfying.
Special Attack: Water Claw (Water)
Conway knows how to harness his water abilities. He has figured out how to get water pulsing out from his hands and attack with it. So his claws are coated with rushing water which is really effective. It also has about a 15% chance of water entering the nose or mouth of a non-water Pokemon, or just a land lover, which results in flinching (because of coughing/sputtering). This attack does as much damage as a Water Pulse and takes a bit more energy than a Dragon Claw. Can only be used twice per battle.

Shelly: Female Lapras (Level 3)
No Sig Move

Shine: Female Skarmory (Level 3)
No Sig Move
Old 06-20-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Poli-Male Poliwrath-lvl 5
No sig.

Rafael-Male Blastoise-lvl 4

In his early days, Rafael was a rogue and a trickster. He annoyed the other pokemon on squirtle island so much that they banished him from the island. The next day squirtle stowed away on a boat that he assumed was leaving for the main land, but it was not. The boat was full of scientists and they were going to live in the cold icy north for several months. Nowadays he is laidback and content, although he can be lazy sometimes.
Sig move (Special Training) Icy Chill

Rafael had to live with the scientists for three months in the cold dark snowy plains of the arctic north. As a result of this he has learned how to withstand extreme cold and excel in iciness. Rafael's ice type attacks have a 10% greater chance of freezing the opponent.

Buffalo-Male Octillery-lvl 4

I met Buffalo at a little pet shop in Saffron City. He was much more energetic then all the other remoraid and occasionally got into fights, which caused him to be set apart from all the other pokemon in his own lonely little bowl. I always wanted an Octillery and I felt bad for him, so I purchased this lovely little fish, only to find it had a very peculiar obsession. Buffalo really enjoyed using beam attacks. He shot at everything when I brought him home, resulting in several frozen objects, an incredibly wet living room, and an incredibly angry landlord. I decided to attempt to harness this interesting compulsion and we trained hard for several months to spice up his variety of beams. Buffalo is surprisingly the intellectual of the group. He also has a horrible superiority complex and usually talks down to some of the weaker members of the squad, or really, just anyone in general.
Sig move (Special Attack) Elemental beam

Buffalo can concentrate energy of any type of move that he currently knows, except for ice, and shoot it out as a beam attack. This does damage equal to an aurora beam and takes energy equal to an aurora beam. If I were to order this attack I would say, "Fire beam", if i wanted to use a beam of fire. Can only be used three times per pokemon, each element can be used only once.

Ditto-lvl 4

I received Ditto from the Daycare Couple on one of my trips to study breeding. When I asked about his progenitors the old man only winked and told me that was a secret of the trade. I assumed Ditto was a regular Ditto, until one day after a battle with a Pidgey the day before I sent out Ditto and lo and behold, he transformed into a Pidgey. Casually I looked around for one, and after a minute I realized the implications of me not being able to see one. Looking down I asked Ditto to transform into a Caterpie we fought the week before, and he did. After scanning the premises I realized that Ditto had a memory uncommon for run-of-the-mill Dittos, and thus I realized his potential as a battler as opposed to a good sex man.
Sig Move (Special Training) A Memory

Ditto is unusual for Dittos because he remembers things. He can store up to three different pokemon to transform into without their presence. He has to be in battle with a pokemon in order to store the transformation, and he has to use a Memory Transform, which is a two move combo attack that uses twice Transform’s energy and that he can only use once per battle. Ditto can only store a pokemon that can be obtained at the level he is at and at the trainer level I am at. When he stores a form he stores it at that evolution level and cannot devolve or evolve that form unless he stores that evolution through battling it. Ditto can start the battle in one of his three stored forms, and he can change to a different stored form once per battle and the cost of double Transform’s energy. As a direct result of his energy expenditure, once he has three forms stored he can no longer use regular Transform and can only use his stored forms. When starting in one of the forms, the move does not have to be used, but the energy still counts as being used. The different Pokémon Ditto can transform into will be listed in the signature move at the start of the match.

Spanky-Male Primeape-lvl 4

Spanky was born to some conniving and vile owners who named him Spanky. Since then wherever he went people would hear his name and spank him, thinking they were oh so funny with their little "Spank the Mankey" jokes and whatnot. However, one day, Spanky had enough,and went on a rampage of spanking. Unfortunately for him he lived in Texas at the time, and the Texans did not take kindly to his antics and he was charged with multiple assaults. Unable to overcome the rage inherent in his nature he spanked the Judge to death and earned himself instant execution by electrocution. He resisted being pulled to the chair with all his might, but the Texas outnumbered him and strapped him down. As he raged against society the Texans charged him with high voltage. He screamed and writhed in the chair and finally slumped forward, slightly singed. However a few mere seconds later he sat up again, electricity crackling in his fur. Surprised the Texans laid into him again, with similar effect. The tried it 27 more times, and none of them work. After they stopped to marvel at this freakish occurrence, Spanky took the opportunity to electrify them with the electricity stored in his body. I’m not entirely sure how he survived all of that, but it has been speculated that some freak gene mutation allows him to conduct electricity harmlessly, or that even his own resilient spirit had something to do with it. Regardless his electrical prowess has become one of his strengths.
Sig Move (Special Training) Electric Type

Spanky has gained electric typing, with all the implications, EXCEPT, he is still weak to flying moves and does not resist grass moves. He has also learned how to use Spark, Charge, and Thunder Wave.

Susan-Male Lucario-lvl 4

Susan is a large fan of Dragonball Z. He watches the reruns all the time. Yes, he. He developed this move by copying the show a number of times, and it proves to be a devastating technique
Sig Move (Special Attack) KAMEHAMEHA! (Normal)
Susan unleashes the Kamehameha wave, a large blue beam of elite destruction. This move does twice as much damage as hyper beam and takes twice as much energy. Can only be used once per battle and has a large recovery period after it similar to Giga Impact.

GOOGOOO
BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Old 06-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Graveler

Damn it.

Not you again.

"Shine, take to the skies! (shouldn't count as a move). Twister to shake things up, then Agility to dodge any fire/ice moves."
Old 06-22-2009, 11:06 PM   #12
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

You are an anchored mon, yah? Take dat twister wit ye tentacles and den Charge Beam and Octazooka in de eyes mon.

Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Old 06-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #13
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

okay quick halfarsed reffing because I'd like to not ref slowly for once.

It's a lovely day near this big hairy ice hole as Tyranidos sends out Shine, his Skarmory, while Weebos sends out Buffalo, his Octillery.

Okusan: Oooh, that Octillery is a cutie.
Lim: Okusan, no flirting with the battlers.

After a short bit of pre-match love declarations and confusion over who goes first, this battle is on! Shine, who has been released in the sky, goes first, flapping up a storm with her wings as Buffalo braces himself; the snapping into place of a few suction cups can be faintly heard under Buffalo's tentacles, but he has some difficulty totally anchoring himself on such a slippery surface. The Twister tears through the arena, picking up some icy water from the ice hole as it travels towards Buffalo, who manages not to be completely thrown about by the windy vortex, but doesn't avoid taking a fair shot of damage, sliding back several inches on the ice.

Buffalo retaliates by firing off a beam narrower than a needle that's sparking like crazy--a Charge Beam! Shine takes a good hit from the beam, as excess electricity courses through a cocky Buffalo, whose next course of action is to attempt to blind his adversary. Spurting a watery beam that's been stained with ink upward, the Octazooka hits Shine dead-on but misses her eyes by a fair margin, her position in the air giving her the advantage.

Buffalo took a good hit and used a good portion of his energy.

Shine took a lot of damage and used a decent bit of energy.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #14
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Water Pulse soaktime, then Blizzard gogogogo.

Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Old 06-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #15
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Graveler

"Be all threatening and Roar, you're bigger and scarier than a damn octopus. Then Swords Dance."
Old 06-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #16
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

MAKE A COMIC ABOUT HOW YOU'RE REFFING THIS

Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Old 06-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
Old 06-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #18
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Graveler

GODDAMNIT BUFFOLA IS NOT SUPPOSED TO USE ANY MOEV THIS ROUND BECAUSE OF ROAR
Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #19
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO END THE ROUND WITH SHINE BEING A GIANT ICE CUBE DUE TO BEING HIT IN THE WEAK SPOT WITH BLIZZARD

I THOUGHT SO
Old 06-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #20
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Graveler

BUT THATS NOT WHAT I SAID GODDAMNIT
Old 06-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #21
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Okay, reffing this properly...

Buffalo, satisfied with last round, decides that his next move is to cough up a Water Pulse, but Shine has other plans, Roaring loudly in a bold display of her masculinity.

Lim: Her masculinity?
Hana: Quiet, you.

Such a loud Roar takes Buffalo by surprise, as his head snaps downward in defense, with the orb of water getting misdirected and flying into the ice hole. Not content to end the round by watching his Water Pulse become just another throbbing pain in the ice hole, Buffalo looks up to see Shine twirling around with unusual grace for a Skarmory. Buffalo gathers his courage (I RNG'D FOR THIS REALLY I DID) and takes in some air, blowing an impressive snowstorm out a split second later, the spinning Shine not noticing and thus taking a good bit of damage; luckily for her, the Swords Dance manages to redirect some of the wind and snow, but not all of it. Lucky for her that she was spinning, in fact--had she not been spinning, she might have been frozen solid (I RNG'D FOR THIS TOO I SWEAR), as a decent-sized patch of ice forms around her neck as if it were a necklace, weighing her down ever so slightly.

Buffalo took no damage and used a good amount of energy, pretty close to 3/4 in that area.

Shine took a pretty good shot, health sitting around 3/4 as well, but she used a fair amount of energy this round, and has a decent advantage over Buffalo in that respect. She also has a boost to her attack power from that Swords Dance...
Old 06-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #22
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatori View Post

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
This is what I expect for every reffing you do from here on out.

Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13
Old 07-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Graveler

"Sky Attack that sonuvabitch, as it'll be hard for it to dodge you."
Old 07-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #24
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Dive into the hole to dodge, if hes foolish enough to follow you in pull him down into the deeps with your super suckers. If not establish that he has abandoned Sky Attack and lay on the hate with a Fire Blast.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #25
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

HANATORI IN REFFING FAST SHOCKER.

Shine, seeking revenge for the pretty ice necklace Buffalo gave her last round, begins to glow white, Flying energy welling up from within every pore of her body. If Skarmories have pores. With that metallic hide you'd think they don't. Anyhoo, Shine is chargin' her lazer and Buffalo wants no part of it, choosing to take advantage of his close proximity to the ice hole and pull himself into the hole, swimming several feet down below the surface to escape Shine's long-awaited wrath just before she can finish charging.

Hanatori: Yanno, the way he went about throwing himself into the ice hole... it'd probably look like a one-handed Goatse if you viewed it from right above.
Okusan: Aren't you 4x weak to Ice? Don't be insulting that cute little Octillery like that!

Shine, seeing no real point in trying to hit an underwater opponent or follow him underwater, opts to swallow her lazer instead of firing it. Several seconds pass as Buffalo slowly comes up, a bit uncomfortable in the icy waters and looking to determine whether Shine has abandoned her attack. As he notices she has, Buffalo decides that now is the time to strike, fire gathering in his mouth as he fires a large kanji-shaped body of fire at Shine, who tries her darndest to dodge but fails because Random.org hates Tyranidos and idle dodging chances are really really low. Oh Mozz, I feel your pain right now. Well, at least there's no Burn from it...?

Lim: That RNG is a real ice hole to Tyranidos.

Shine took a big hit this round, health now teetering around half. Energy use was moderate though; she has a major advantage over Buffalo there.

Buffalo took no damage but used a lot of energy, now a good shot below 3/4 there. Fire energy is half gone.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL