UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 07:05 PM   #1301
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
A new year was upon the world of Pokémon, and with it came new possibilities. Especially for Pokémon couples whose Trainers were once again able to make use of the Hatchery's facilities. Case in point, Keith Masters entered the building with a pair of Pokémon in tow, though they were not a couple- rather, they were each there in eager anticipation of the arrival of their respective significant others. Keith smiled as he watched Rubeus and Aster, who were both waiting patiently, yet with undertones of undeniable eager anticipation. He only hoped they wouldn't have too long to wait.

Dropping off Rubeus, my male Normal Form Stunfisk, to breed with EpicSquirtle's female Corphish, and Aster, my female Shiny Toxapex, to breed with Gary's male Normal Form Corsola (and as I've stated in the past, nowhere near as bad an idea as it sounds on paper). Rubeus will be holding this Galarian Incense, and Aster will be holding this Old Spice Incense, and in both cases, I will be keeping the offspring. Their stats are as follows;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Dropping off my male Corsola with Galarian Incense to breed with MM's shiny female Toxapex to further expand the coral family, he keeps the egg.

Name: Perseus (male), Level: 26
Pokeball: Pokeball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Regeneration
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Tackle, Harden, Bubble, Water Gun, Recover, Bubble Beam, Aqua Ring, Refresh, Endure, Ancient Power, Rock Blast, Spike Cannon, Lucky Chant, Lv.27 Brine, Lv.29 Iron Defense, Lv.30 Flail, Lv.35 Life Dew, Lv.37 Mirror Coat, Lv.40 Power Gem, Lv.45 Earth Power
TM/TR/HM: Hydro Pump, Scald
Move Tutor(MT): Ancient Power, Endure, Meteor Beam, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Earth Power, Endeavor, Explosion, Headbutt, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Liquidation, Magic Coat, Mimic, Mud Slap, Rock Slide, Rollout, Self-Destruct, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stealth Rock, Stomping Tantrum, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Swagger, Throat Chop, Water Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Amnesia, Aqua Ring, Icicle Spear, Barrier, Bide, Camouflage, Confuse Ray, Curse, Head Smash, Ingrain, Liquidation, Mist, Nature Power, Rock Slide, Safeguard, Screech, Water Pulse
Bond: 4
I might not be picking up the rest of the babies until they've all hatched, but I'm thinking it's at least time for my little bundle of dead coral to hatch.
Old 01-15-2021, 07:39 PM   #1302
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Dropping off my Male Granbull to breed with Iron's Female Alolan Vulpix. I'll be keeping the egg.

Species: Granbull
Calendar Date: November 20th
Name: Crumpet
Type: Fairy
Level: 24
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Lax

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Charm, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Scary Face, Tackle, Tail Whip, Outrage, Bite, Lick, Headbutt,
Egg Move: Smelling Salts
TM/TR/HM: Brick Break
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-15-2021, 07:42 PM   #1303
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Dropping off Atylwyth the female Alolan Vulpix to breed with Lit's Granbull. He's keeping the offspring.

Atylwyth the Alolan Vulpix, female, level 23.
Ability: Snow Cloak

Moves:
Spoiler: show
Aurora Veil (TM/TR)
Baby-Doll Eyes (EM)
Confuse Ray
Feint Attack
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Mist
Moonblast (EM)
Payback
Powder Snow
Razor Snow
Roar
Tail Whip
Old 01-15-2021, 07:56 PM   #1304
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
I sat here for 10 minutes trying to type a roleplay and I can't do it. So have ur hatches

TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Female Bulbasaur! It knows the Egg move Ingrain!

Ironthunder: You have hatched a Female Phanpy! It knows the Egg moves Mud Slap and Snore!
So I may have slightly forgotten about this and only found it in a deep dive so... Collecting Phanpy, declaring her ability as Sand Veil and putting her in a Pokeball.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:58 PM   #1305
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Aerodactyl! It knows the Egg Moves Roost and Steel Wing!

Emp: You have hatched a Female Galarian Corsola!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Galarian Corsola!
Old 01-16-2021, 03:41 AM   #1306
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Hatching!

And then dropping the same male Corviknight to breed with GS's same female Aerodactyl, this time with my Old Spice Incense, and GS keeps the baby Rookidee.
Will also drop off my female Aerodactyl now that she's had a taste of Corviknight so she can have herself a baby birdie that will be joining my team!
Old 01-16-2021, 04:35 AM   #1307
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Aerodactyl! It knows the Egg Moves Roost and Steel Wing!
Great! Into my last PokeBall he goes.

--------

Dropping off Lv 25 Male Dratini to breed with Gary's Female Flygon. I keep the baby Trapinch.

Dratini's moves: Leer, Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Agility, Slam, EMs Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse and Water Pulse

Last edited by Maskerade; 01-16-2021 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-16-2021, 01:42 PM   #1308
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Exchanging my first breeding slot for one Enigma egg. Thanks.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:52 PM   #1309
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off Lv 25 Male Dratini to breed with Gary's Female Flygon. I keep the baby Trapinch.

Dratini's moves: Leer, Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Agility, Slam, EMs Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse and Water Pulse
Dropping off my female Flygon to breed with Mask's Dratini, he keeps the egg.

Name: Khepri (female), Level: 54
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Lonely Ability: Levitate
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Sonic Boom, Bite, Dragon Dance, Laser Focus, Astonish, Sand Attack, Bide, Feint Attack, Bulldoze, Supersonic, Crunch, Dig, Dragon Breath, Superpower, Feint, Fissure, Mud Slap, Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Screech, Earth Power, Bug Buzz, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Uproar, Hyper Beam, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Boomburst
TM/TR/HM: Air Slash, Flamethrower, Fly
Move Tutor(MT): Bug Bite, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Laser Focus, Mud Slap, Rock Slide, Scorching Sands, Superpower, Uproar, Air Cutter, Body Slam, Defog, Double-Edge, Dragon Pulse, Dual Wingbeat, Endure, Fire Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Mimic, Ominous Wind, Outrage, Roost, Scale Shot, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Tailwind, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Twister
Egg Moves(EM): Bug Bite, Earth Power, Endure, Feint, First Impression, Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Gust, Mud Shot, Quick Attack, Signal Beam
Advanced Moves(AM): Draco Meteor
Bond: 50
Old 01-16-2021, 07:00 PM   #1310
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
A new year was upon the world of Pokémon, and with it came new possibilities. Especially for Pokémon couples whose Trainers were once again able to make use of the Hatchery's facilities. Case in point, Keith Masters entered the building with a pair of Pokémon in tow, though they were not a couple- rather, they were each there in eager anticipation of the arrival of their respective significant others. Keith smiled as he watched Rubeus and Aster, who were both waiting patiently, yet with undertones of undeniable eager anticipation. He only hoped they wouldn't have too long to wait.

Dropping off Rubeus, my male Normal Form Stunfisk, to breed with EpicSquirtle's female Corphish, and Aster, my female Shiny Toxapex, to breed with Gary's male Normal Form Corsola (and as I've stated in the past, nowhere near as bad an idea as it sounds on paper). Rubeus will be holding this Galarian Incense, and Aster will be holding this Old Spice Incense, and in both cases, I will be keeping the offspring. Their stats are as follows;
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Dropping off my female Corphish to breed with MM's Normal Form male Stunfisk. Leaving her with this Old Spice Incense and MM will be keeping the offspring.

Her stats are as follows:

Bubbles

Species; Corphish
Gender; Female
Level; 20
Type; Water
Attacks; Bubble, Cut, Strength, Whirlpool, Surf, Waterfall, Ice beam, Blizzard, Toxic, Substitute, Endeavor, Harden, ViceGrip, Leer, Dragon Dance, X-Scissor, Bubble Beam, Knock Off, Double Hit
Evolution; Corphish -30- Crawdaunt
Nature; Impish
Ability: Adaptability
Held item: none
Obtained: Cable club
Bond: 0
Quote:
The Hatchery doors swung open, and in walked Keith Masters yet again. And this time, he was accompanied by Terri Alph. The two Trainers walked up to the counter, wordlessly handed the bewildered staff a big bag of earplugs, and walked out without a word from either of them. This left the staff in a stunned silence, though one that was very quickly broken by the roar of a motorcycle's engine drawing nearer and nearer, accompanied by an expertly played electric guitar solo. The doors flew open, and the purpose of the earplugs became very quickly apparent by the pair of Pokémon who came riding in on seemingly nothing, though a nothing that very much sounded like a motorcycle. The Normal Form Mr. Mime and Amped Toxtricity that jumped off landed expertly on the ground as a loud, explosive crash sounded from the part of the wall right where a motorcycle that kept going would have crashed. The Toxtricity still playing that epic guitar solo, the Loud Mime took this as his opportunity to mime playing a very loud set of drums. The question was no longer why they were given the earplugs; the question was, were they given enough?

Dropping off Perform, my male Normal Form Mr. Mime, and Roxie, my female Amped Toxtricity, to breed. I profusely apologize in advance for the noise. Their stats are as follows;
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Old 01-16-2021, 07:19 PM   #1311
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Female Galarian Stunfisk!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Female Toxel!
Old 01-16-2021, 07:44 PM   #1312
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Dropping my level 27 Nidoqueen off with Pearl's Perap's Slowking with this Galarian incense and confirming I'll be keeping the offspring. Her stats ar below.

Species: Nidoqueen.
Level: 27.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball (3/500)
Type: Poison/Ground.
Ability: Sheer Force.
Nature: Naive.
Contest Stats: 0 all
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 10.
Evolutionary Line: Nidoran > Nidorina (level 16) > Nidoqueen (Moon Stone)

Bio: Tori, a slight misspelling of the wooden gates, is much like the culture of said lands of the gate. Dignified, respectful and motherly, she is considered by most of the team to be the kindest of the group, a voice of reason who is ready to step in and settle problems. On Alex's first trip to the Cloud Garden, she succumbed to a poisoning of a noxious mushroom, and was saved in the nick of time by her allies, including one specific Sandshrew who found himself a little besmitten with her. Given her response towards Glasspine and the increasing time spent with the ground type, it would seem that she may reciprocate those feelings back.

Moveset:
Level: Growl, Scratch, Tail Whip, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes, Bite, Tackle, Superpower, Helping Hand, Flatter, Crunch, Earth Power.
Egg: Charm, Poison Tail, Venom Drench, Skull Bash, Beat Up, Counter, Disable, Focus Energy.
Machine: Hone Claws, Toxic, Venoshock, Hidden Power (Dark), Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Dig, Double Team, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Echoed Voice, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Rock Smash, Secret Power, Confide.
Tutor: None.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Dropping off Doug the Slowking alongside an Old Spice Incense for a stay with Raves' Nidoqueen and their Galarian Incense after which Raves will be collecting the offspring

Doug the Slowking
~
Species: Slowking
Classification: Royal Pokémon
Type: Water / Psychic
Level: 27
Obtained: Adopted on 22nd October 2007 - Evolved into Slowking on 15th December 2008
Ability: Oblivious
Nature: Modest
Bond: 9

Contest stats -
30 - 30 - 100 - 10 - 30

Level-up Moves: Heal Pulse - Nasty Plot - Power Gem - Hidden Power (Undecided) - Swagger - Curse - Yawn - Tackle - Growl - Water Gun - Confusion - Disable - Water Pulse - Headbutt - Slack Off (Lv33) - Psych Up (Lv39) - Rain Dance (Lv42) - Trump Card (Lv49) -
Relearned Moves: Power Gem
TM/TR Moves: Ice Beam - Flamethrower - Drain Punch - Shadow Claw - Teleport - Psych Up - Rage - Metronome - Psywave - Bubblebeam - Psychic - Iron Tail - Substitute - Swagger - Calm Mind
HM Moves: Surf - Strength - Rock Smash - Flash
Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt
Move Tutor Moves: Signal Beam - Dive - Ice Punch
FB Moves: Brain Freeze

Blueberry Slushie
Brain Freeze (Ice, Special 50 BP)
Effect: The user breathes a cloud of condensed freezing air toward the opponent, which when inhaled causes swelling and discomfort to the bloodstream and nerves around the target’s nasal passage. The target then suffers a delayed headache on the next turn relative in damage to a Confusion. Throughout the duration of the headache, there is a slight chance (around 10%) of the target forgetting their last ordered move.
Z-Move: Subzero Slammer (100 BP)
hatching this qhiel I have brief respite, and dropping off this birthday egg. See y'all next weeek, hopefully!
Old 01-16-2021, 07:49 PM   #1313
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Raves: You have hatched a Male Galarian Slowpoke!
Old 01-16-2021, 07:57 PM   #1314
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Galarian Corsola!
Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Female Galarian Stunfisk!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Female Toxel!
It was a beautiful day, just several days after Willa caught her Vanillite, Maribel caught her Pinsir, and Keith and Ricin had triumphed over that Dynamaxed Galarian Slowbro. Today, the entire Masters family was headed off to the Hatchery, and Terri Alph was going along with them, considering one of the Pokémon to be picked up was her Mr. Mime.

"...and Mom told me I should catch the Pinsir," Maribel was saying to Terri. "And I did."

"That sounds like the right choice," smiled Terri. "How is it fitting in with the rest of your Pokémon?"

"Pretty well," said Maribel. "It took a little time to warm up to my other Pokémon, but after that, they're all getting along pretty well."

"I'm glad for that," replied Terri. "May I meet Pinsir later?"

"Sure!" smiled Terri.

Keith and Willa, meanwhile, were hand in hand as they walked behind their daughter and Terri. "Pretty busy week, huh?" Keith was saying. "You catch a Vanillite, Maribel catches a Pinsir, and now there's a bunch of my Pokémon about to be parents."

"Indeed," nodded Willa. "Not to mention how you and Ricin fared against that Galarian Slowbro."

"Yeah," Keith nodded. "On that note, I'm thinking maybe we could talk about organizing a-"

"-a family vacation to the Galar region?" Willa finished with a smirk.

"...you know me all too well, dear," Keith chuckled. "While I admit trying to get myself a Galarian Slowpoke would be the main reason I want it, I feel like there's a lot to Galar that you and Maribel would enjoy as well. And you know I love when we all spend time together as a family-"

"Keith," Willa said, cutting across her husband's words. "You don't need to sell me on this- I'm all for it. The possibility even came up the other day when Maribel and I were out, and she said she'd like such a vacation as well."

"Heh, then it looks like we're in agreement," Keith smiled. With that said, the couple shared a kiss.

Not too long after, they arrived at the Hatchery, where a decidedly familiar mime greeted them at the entrance. "MIME MIME!" thundered Perform, greeting the group happily, shaking everyone's hands in turn, before leading the way inside, kicking the doors open, complete with loud crashing noises that curiously didn't appear to reflect the actual state of the completely unharmed doors. The decidedly amused Trainers followed the Normal Form Mr. Mime to the all-too-familiar back room, where Perform approached one of the incubators, one that Roxie, Keith's Toxtricity, was waiting beside. The Egg they were looking at was mostly purple, with lavender markings on the bottom half.

Keith looked over at the others. Rubeus he could see flapping his fins, hovering around a strange dark grey Egg with odd green markings that vaguely looked like either leaves or footprints of some sort. Aster, on the other hand, looked visibly worried as she moved around, eyeing her Egg from various angles. "Wha...?" he murmured, approaching Aster and her Egg. "Willa, do you see this?" he asked.

Willa approached, eyeing the Egg. In stark contrast to the vibrant pink they were expecting from a Corsola Egg, this Egg was deathly pale. "I see it," she nodded. "Certainly not how I was expecting the Egg to look..."

"T-T-Toxa..." sniveled Aster, her mind aflood with worry. This was the first time she was actually present to see a Corsola child of hers hatch- the last one, Keith had to pick her up before the Egg could hatch. But this time, not only was Aster to be present to see this one hatch, but this would be the first of her offspring to go along with them instead of with Perseus's Trainer. But now, seeing how pale and dead this Egg looked, Aster was convinced, something about her being her own lover's natural predator had made something go terribly wrong...

Keith gently picked up the anxious Toxapex. "It's OK, Aster," he said soothingly. "The Hatchery staff keeps a good eye on all of these. If this was anything to worry about, I'm sure they'd have said something." Wordlessly, the Shiny Toxapex hugged her Trainer, managing to remember in spite of her worries to face the spikes on her legs away from Keith as she did so, and Keith, in turn, did not run afoul of said spikes as he hugged her back.

"Keith! It's hatching!" Willa said in a hushed tone, breaking up the hug at once. Keith, Willa, Maribel, and Aster gathered around as cracks formed in the pale shell, as the whole Egg glowed gently. And finally, in place of an Egg sat... a strange white stone with holes in it?

"Tox..." Aster murmured, her heart sinking. She made her way over to the strange object and placed one of her legs on it. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she prepared to mourn, but before such thoughts could take off, the object rose up into the air! Pink eyes flickered to life within what everyone had taken to be empty eye sockets, and through the holes emerged a curious energy that formed into semitransparent, wispy echoes of coral branches.

"...It's alive?" Keith whispered.

"This is a Corsola?" Maribel murmured.

"Let's see," Willa stated, taking out her Pokédex.

"Corsola- Galarian Form- the Coral Pokémon. A Ghost-type," droned the device. "A form of Corsola that resulted from climate change in ancient Galar. It can absorb an enemy's life force with its ghostly branches."

Keith exhaled in relief. "A regional form!" he laughed. "Oh, what a relief! Aster, it's alive, it's just Corsola's Galarian Form!"

"Tox...a...?" Aster murmured, approaching the ghostly Corsola.

Corsola turned in midair, eyes coming to rest on the Shiny Toxapex. What looked to be a frown by default turned to a small smile. "...Cooooorsola?" he said in what definitely sounded like a ghostly moan. At this, however, Aster smiled broadly and hugged Corsola.

"Mom, Dad, Rubeus's Egg is about to hatch now!" Maribel called out. This got Keith and Willa's attention, and leaving Aster to bond with her son/daughter, the couple approached the Egg as it too glowed... and finally, lying in its place was what looked somewhat like a Stunfisk, but at the same time, not like any Stunfisk any of them had ever seen before. This time, Keith was the one to produce his Pokédex and scan the newborn.

"Stunfisk- Galarian Form- the Trap Pokémon. A Ground and Steel-type," droned the device. "A form of Stunfisk that resulted from living in mud with a high iron content. It clamps its jagged steel fins when its prey gets close."

"Another Galarian Form!" Keith chuckled with a smile. "Man! This is making me want that Galar vacation more and more! Hi, there," he added, addressing the newborn Stunfisk.

"S-Stunfisk!" stammered Stunfisk, as all of a sudden, jagged metallic fins at the front and back of her body stood straight up, looking like teeth. At the same time, folding her body, Stunfisk clamped said teethlike fins shut as though trying to bite something. Moments later, she opened back up, relaxing her fins. "...stun?" she murmured quietly.

Rubeus landed beside his daughter. "Stun Stunfisk, Stunfisk stun," he said gently, gesturing with a fin to Keith, Willa, and Maribel.

"You know, it's somewhat fitting that Rubeus and Bubbles's child is a Galarian Stunfisk," commented Willa. "It's got its father's species and its mother's iron grip."

"That it does," Keith nodded in agreement, smiling as the newborn Galarian Stunfisk awkwardly flopped over to him. "Are we good now?" he said gently.

"Stun fisk," Rubeus stated firmly with as best a nod as such a flat creature could approximate. This being all the reassurance he needed, Keith reached out and started to pet the newborn. Her fins tensed up again, but this time only slightly and for the briefest of moments, and they did not clamp down on Keith's hand. This soon brought a happy smile to Stunfisk's Poké Ball lips.

Corsola soon came floating over. "Cooooorsola?" he moaned inquisitively.

"Stun stun!" smiled Stunfisk. "Stunfisk fisk!"

Corsola gave a smile as well. "Coooooorsola!" he gave a ghostly wail that still managed to convey happiness.

"Alright, with those two playing nicely, let's see what's behind Egg number three," Keith stated, turning his attention to Perform and Roxie, and not a moment too soon as their Egg proceeded to glow as well! This time, Keith had no idea what to expect in the first place, and had his Pokédex ready even before the diapered purple lizard manifested itself where its Egg once was.

"Toxel, the Baby Pokémon. An Electric and Poison-type," droned Keith's Pokédex. "Toxel is the pre-evolved form of Toxtricity. It stores poison internally and can change its chemical makeup to generate electricity."

"MIME MIME!" Perform boomed proudly.

"TRICITYYYYYYY!" screamed Roxie before starting on an epic guitar solo, which Perform quickly accompanied her on with his trademark invisible drum set. Before long, they noticed that their newborn child wasn't joining in on the noise. She was, however, bopping her head to the beat, clearly enjoying itself immensely. "Tooooxel~" she said in a calm yet happy tone.

"...MIME?" Perform murmured loudly.

"...Toxtrici?" added Roxie, tilting her head.

Keith chuckled. "Ah, I wouldn't worry about it, guys," he told the notoriously loud couple. "She might not be loud, but she's clearly enjoying the music."

"MIME MIME MIME..." Perform considered loudly.

"Toxtrici," added Roxie with a nod. "Tricity, Toxtricity!" she declared.

Perform nodded emphatically. "MR. MIME!" he bellowed his agreement.

"Tooooxel," added Toxel.

"They're saying her name is to be Cacophony," translated Terri.

"Heh, I'm all for that one," Keith smiled. "Welcome to the team, Cacophony. Rubeus, what of you?" he added, turning to the pair of Stunfisk. "What's the little one's name?"

"Stunfisk fisk," declared Rubeus.

"Mercury is her name," translated Terri.

"Heh, I like that one, too," Keith smiled. "And Aster? What's your son's name?"

"Toxa..." murmured Aster indecisively. Keith nodded, waiting patiently for the Shiny Toxapex to make up her mind.

As this happened, however, Corsola floated around Willa. "Coooorso?" he moaned inquisitively.

At this, Willa gave a small smile. "Hello, little one," she said. She reached out with a hand, which passed right through one of Corsola's branches. Willa gave an involuntary shudder at this, but saw the concerned look Corsola was giving her. "...It's all right," she said. "I'm betting you can control that, right? What you can do with those branches?"

"Coooorso..." murmured Corsola. Experimentally, he floated forward, allowing Willa's hand to pass right through the ghostly branch again. And this time, Willa did not shudder, involuntarily or otherwise.

"I felt it for a brief instant," Willa explained to Keith as she held Corsola in her arms. "When my hand passed through Corsola's branch, I could feel, just for a moment,the immobilizing, life-draining power Corsola is able to inflict through them. It stopped the instant Corsola realized something was wrong, however," she added, smiling at the Ghost-type in her arms. "It's something he can turn on and off."

"That's very cool," Keith smiled. "Certainly gonna give him something to work with in battle, that's for sure."

"Indeed," agreed Willa. She and Keith exchanged looks at that moment, for Corsola appeared to be very content in her arms at this moment.

"Toxa..." murmured Aster, watching this unfold.

Willa crouched down to address Aster. "If this is going where I think we're all thinking this is going," she said, "I am leaving it up to you as to whether you trust me with your son. I don't nickname my Pokémon, so it would also depend on whether you'd be OK with just referring to him as Corsola."

"Toxapex..." murmured Aster. Up until now, she had been under the assumption Keith would be catching her child. It hadn't once occurred to her that her son might instead connect with Willa. But seeing the smile on her son's face, replacing what she already knew to be a frown by default, that was all Aster needed to see. If she could trust her child to Keith as per her original plan, certainly she could trust him to a woman Keith had been happily married to for a decade so far. "Pex. Toxapex," she finally nodded.

Willa smiled. "You will not regret this, "she promised, before turning her attention to the Coral Pokémon. "Corsola, would you like to go with me?" she asked.

"Cooooorso~" Corsola responded, with what had to be the happiest ghostly wail anyone present had ever heard. With nothing more to say on the matter, Willa tapped Corsola's body with an Ultra Ball, which sucked him inside and barely wiggled.

"Your turn now, Mercury, Cacophony," Keith added, turning to face the Galarian Stunfisk and the Toxel, a pair of Poké Balls in hand. "You guys ready?"

"...Stunfisk," Mercury responded shyly yet affirmatively.

"Toooox," grinned Cacophony.

Nothing further needed said. Keith threw the Poké Balls- one struck the Galarian Stunfisk and pulled her inside, while the other pulled in the Toxel. Both balls stopped wobbling at the exact same time. "Heheh," grinned Keith, picking the balls back up. "A Galarian Stunfisk, and a Toxel- got 'em both!"

"And I've got a Galarian Corsola," Willa added, looking at the Ultra Ball in her hand.

They didn't stay much longer- just long enough for Rubeus and Aster to bid farewell to their respective significant others, as well as extend perpetual open invitations for them to come and visit their kids whenever, and also long enough for Keith and Willa to fill out whatever paperwork was necessary. After that, it was right home they went to introduce the newborns to all the rest of their Pokémon. A fine start to the year, for sure.

Alrighty, collecting the Galarian Corsola in Ultra Ball #2 of 5, and the Galarian Stunfisk and Toxel in Poké Balls #2 and #3 of 10. Naming the Stunfisk Mercury, and the Toxel Cacophony, with no nickname for the Corsola. Confirming Corsola's Ability as Cursed Body, Mercury's Ability as Mimicry (as opposed to the absolute myriad of other options she has, right?), and Cacophony's Ability as Rattled. Thanks for the hatches, Gary!
Old 01-17-2021, 10:26 PM   #1315
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Dropping Birthday Eggo for inccubation
Should be hatcho time

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-17-2021, 11:03 PM   #1316
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Female Feebas!
Old 01-17-2021, 11:12 PM   #1317
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Female Feebas!
Picking up this Lassy and Declaring her ability to be Oblivious and placing her in this luxury ball

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-18-2021, 12:22 AM   #1318
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Emp: You have hatched a Female Galarian Corsola!
Picking up my newly born dead Galarian Corsola♀️ who will be named Daria, short for Cnidaria.

Housing her in a Ghost Ball, declaring her ability as Cursed Body and teaching her TR Blizzard.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 01-18-2021 at 12:32 AM.
Old 01-19-2021, 04:33 AM   #1319
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Picking up my Impidimp. Dropping off my lvl 20 Male Eevee with my Lvl 39 Female Delphox, along with my Old Spice Incense. I’ll also be using up 3 breeding slots to ensure the offspring is Female.

Eevee
Level: 20
Item: Black Glasses
Bond:0
Personality: Mischievous, Naughty, Resilient
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Covet, Growl, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Double Kick, Swift, Bite, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Skull Bash, Strength, Rock Smash, Yawn, Baddy Bad (Bring the Bad), Freezy Frost (Big Freeze), Veevee Volley (Volley), Iron Tail, Hyper Voice, Laser Focus

Delphox
Level: 39
Ball: Luxury Ball
Bond: 50
Personality: Cunning, Defensive, Decisive
Ability: Magician
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Howl, Flame Charge, Psychic Terrain, Psybeam, Fire Spin, Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Wish, Shock Wave, Ancient Power, Magic Coat, Psychic, Draco Meteor, Lucky Chant, Light Screen, Psyshock, Future Sight, Role Play, Mystical Fire, Switcheroo, Shadow Ball, Ally Switch, Dazzling Gleam

Old 01-21-2021, 08:15 PM   #1320
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
I'd like to buy 1 Fighting type Egg with muh slots.
Come on Fighting type Arceus!

Old 01-21-2021, 08:18 PM   #1321
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Zelphon: You have hatched a Male Meditite! It knows the Egg Move Secret Power!
Old 01-23-2021, 02:09 PM   #1322
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinyShell View Post
Exchanging my first breeding slot for one Enigma egg. Thanks.
Hatch please.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:08 PM   #1323
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
hatching this qhiel I have brief respite, and dropping off this birthday egg. See y'all next weeek, hopefully!
Will collect pokey momentarily, but first this birthday egg wants to hatch.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:15 PM   #1324
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my male Venusaur to breed with KG's female Exeggcute, I keep the egg. Thanks!

Name: Venu (male), Level: 41
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Mild Ability: Chlorophyll
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Amnesia, Power Whip, Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Petal Dance, Growth, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Seed Bomb, Sweet Scent, Double-Edge, Petal Blizzard, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Lv.53 Solar Beam
TM/TR/HM: Cut, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Flash, Rock Smash, Sludge Bomb, Strength, Sunny Day, Venoshock, Weather Ball
Move Tutor(MT): Double-Edge, Giga Drain, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Bind, Block, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Endure, Fury Cutter, Grassy Glide, Headbutt, Knock Off, Mimic, Mud Slap, Outrage, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stomping Tantrum, String Shot, Substitute, Swagger, Swords Dance, Terrain Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Amnesia, Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Light Screen, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Toxic, Charm, Curse, Endure, Magical Leaf, Nature Power, Razor Wind, Safeguard, Skull Bash, Sludge
Bond: 30
Hatching my six eggs please!
Old 01-23-2021, 07:21 PM   #1325
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

SpinyShell: You have hatched a Male Magikarp!

Raves: You have hatched a Female Galarian Darumaka! It knows the Egg Move Incinerate!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records