UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 10:27 PM   #426
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~

Emi, Lil’twick, PikaGod: You head down the western path from the perch. You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.

~~~Locations~~~
Disorienting Corridor: (Emi, Lil’twick, PikaGod)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the Second pathway. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going down the Third pathway.
>Go down First Pathway
Old 10-24-2020, 10:33 PM   #427
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

First pathway.

Last edited by PikaGod; 10-25-2020 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:01 AM   #428
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Let us ignore the fruits of our labours and go west.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:45 PM   #429
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's go down the first pathway~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-25-2020, 08:22 PM   #430
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

~~~Updates~~~

Raves: You head down the western path from the perch. You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.

lilboocorsola: You head west from the crowned statue for a short ways with no twists or turns. You spot an old broken pillar up ahead, and as you approach it, you notice blood splattered all over it. You then head north then east then north then east again as you make some jagged turns. You walk straight for a short distance and then turn north for a short while before arriving at another clearing…

Sneaze: You walk up the trail north of the armored statue. It is a straight shot for the most part, with a short bend to the east followed by an immediate corner to the west, and then resumes its north-south track. Up ahead is another clearing…

Emi, Lil’twick, PikaGod: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

The cries of a Buneary, Snom, and Comfey can be heard coming from the third pathway, perhaps not wanting to be left behind by their trainers…

~~~Locations~~~

Maze Entrance: (sixdragons)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Fountain: (Sneaze)
A rather unremarkable clearing that’s sole feature is an old fountain. The water jets have long since ceased their functioning, but the basin is still filled with a red-tinted murky water. Your options are North, East, West, or South.

Defaced Statue: (lilboocorsola)
A dirty and dingy clearing that looks like it’s seen better days. There’s an old bust of a man smashed into several pieces on the ground, unrecognizable as it’s been vandalized and scribbled over with a marker. Your options are North back towards the fountain, South, South West, West, or North West.

Disorienting Corridor: (Emi, Lil’twick, PikaGod, Raves)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the Second pathway. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going down the Third pathway.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
King Ghidorah
Pearl’s Perap
Emp
ChrisClark13
Ironthunder

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:30 PM   #431
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Uh, let's push on through and get out of here.

Last edited by PikaGod; 10-25-2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:37 PM   #432
Emi

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~
Emi, Lil’twick, PikaGod: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

The cries of a Buneary, Snom, and Comfey can be heard coming from the third pathway, perhaps not wanting to be left behind by their trainers…

~~~Locations~~~
Disorienting Corridor: (Emi, Lil’twick, PikaGod, Raves)
>Turn back, going down the third pathway

Last edited by Emi; 10-25-2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:38 PM   #433
Sneaze
Mrow?

East sounds good.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 10-25-2020, 08:39 PM   #434
Lil'twick
Insanity

>Move forward toward the third path, calling Glace's name

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 10-25-2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:43 AM   #435
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Pumpkasaur’s Perplexing Patch

Spoiler: show
A spine-tingling autumn wind howled through the air. The sky tinged purple as the moon pierced through the clouds. Pollen clouded the atmosphere like a dense fog. The Haunted Mansion stood both as magnificent and eerie as ever, but years of neglect had caused the landscaping to run wild across the premises as ivy shrouded the building like a cage. However, despite no one having dared step foot inside the structure in years, rumors swirled that something strange was happening beyond the once picturesque gardens. Something sinister.

The faint caw of a Murkrow could be heard in the distance from its perch in the Statue Garden while a few Pumpkaboo were spotted lingering around the entrance of the Maze of Shrubbery. They seemed on edge however, an unnatural occurrence in their natural habitat. As the wind howled again, one curious passerby who dared follow up on the creepy rumors skulked in the shadows. It was a man dressed in a white lab coat, curly hair messed by the wind and thick glasses framed his face. Once the gust died down, the man cupped his hands to his ears. It was barely audible, but he heard something. “Pump…ka… pump…ka…pump…ka…”

Swallowing his fear, the man crept forward into the gardens, a massive shadow cast by the imposing mansion making it hard to see. It was a thorny path, quite literally as vines snaked across the ground, but he could contain his curiosity no longer. The further he went, the closer he got to the sounds of the chanting. Once he came to the edge of the gardens, the man came to a halt. He hastily fumbled through his satchel and retrieved a camera. As he peered into the clearing before him, he focused his camera. Once the picture became clear in the viewfinder, he let out an audible gasp. “Pumpkaaa…” a cluster of voices growled behind him, causing him to drop the camera as he jumped. Vines thrashed through the air furiously as the man turned tail and ran out of fear for his safety.

Days later, a television program came on the air, titled ‘The Phenomena of Speciation: Uncovering Fizzytopia’s Hidden Cryptids.’ An energetic host sat in her chair as she presented the show. When it was time to introduce her guest, the mousy man nervously appeared on camera, adjusting his glasses. “Greetings,” he acknowledged the host quietly while taking peeks into the camera. The host smiled and encouraged him, “Now Professor Palm, you’ve told me you study variations in species of Pokemon that appear in different regions around the world? Would you kindly share with the audience you findings?”

Professor Palm nodded solemnly and cleared his throat. “Well, recently I followed up on a rumor about a secret ritual going on behind the Haunted Mansion…” “Some kind of cult worship?!” the host interjected, “This isn’t that kind of show, you know.” Professor Palm smiled and shook his head. “Let me clarify; a Pokemon ritual of sorts. Pumpkasaur have been spotted migrating to the area.” The host looked surprised. “Pumpkasaur? You mean that Bulbasaur hybrid that has only ever been observed once before?” The smile on Professor Palm’s face grew wider as he seemed to gain some confidence. “Exactly. But it’s not just a hybrid; it’s so much more. The reason why these species haven’t been observed in the wild more is because they are highly specialized to the environment they inhabit. You can’t just find one anywhere, because the conditions have to be exactly right. On the last full moon before the first frost of the season, the Pumpkasaur gather to pollinate. They are highly sensitive and will only congregate when those conditions are the most ideal.”

The TV host seemed genuinely interested as Professor Palm described his findings. “Were you able to record this gathering at all?” she asked excitedly. Professor Palm’s demeanor suddenly stiffened as his smile faced. “Yes and no… I caught them on camera as they were gathering around something larger… much larger… I was spotted and was chased away, losing my camera in the process.” The TV host’s enthusiasm suddenly began to fade as well, realizing that her ratings were going to plummet with Professor Palm’s lack of evidence. “Mmm…hmm… well, on the Hellen Show, we like to back up our facts with tangible evidence,” she added dismissively before turning to the camera and regaining her enthusiasm. “I’m afraid that’s all the time we have for Professor Palm, but thank you for coming! Coming up next, we have-” “I’m not lying, Hellen! I swear!” Professor Palm frantically interjected as the camera turned away from him. “I can prove it! I just need some Pokemon trainers to support me! Please! At the peak of the lunar cycle, meet me at the Haunted Mansio-” Professor Palm was cut off as the show went to a commercial break.

Later that week, Professor Palm was back at the Haunted Mansion as he pulled his lab coat around him for warmth. The weather conditions were largely the same as his previous excursion here. He was nervous, unsure if anyone had actually heard his message, but also believed in him. His research was at stake here, and he quickly paced back and forth for a few minutes until he mustered up his courage and turned to face the task alone. Leaves crunched on the ground behind him, causing Professor Palm to jump in fright. He whirled around to see who has snuck up behind him, but instantly relaxed as he spotted a couple of Pokemon trainers approaching the mansion.

“Phew! You guys sure scared me… thank you for coming,” he greeted them as the tension left his body. “You came in the nick of time; I was about to go back in there by myself! Come, I’ll show you where the Pumpkasaur are gathering. Be very quiet though- we don’t want to spook them!” Professor Palm took the trainers down the shadowy garden path up to the edge of the edge of the property where the foliage was densely overgrown. However, a massive wall of vines blocked the path completely. The professor’s old camera was still there, but it looked badly damaged as if it had been stomped on. “Oh no, they must have created a barrier to keep us out.” Some rustling could be heard in the distance, causing Professor Palm to put a finger to his lips. The faint echo of “Pumpkaa” could be heard from the other side of the vines.

“I think that some of you might be able to slip through the vines and scout things out, but the rest of us are going to have to split up and find another way around. Fortunately I know that the other side of the Maze of Shrubbery ends up in the same spot,” Professor Palm whispered as he took out a couple of sketch books from his satchel and some pencils. “I don’t think they take too kindly to cameras, so try your best to sketch what you see. The rest of us will meet you around the back, follow me!”

Professor Palm brought the remaining trainers to the entrance of the Maze of Shrubbery, an intimidating wall of impenetrable hedges, overgrown with roots and vines. Professor Palm eagerly entered the ominous garden as the trainers shuffled in behind him. “Don’t worry, I know the way. We just have to make sure we don’t get separated and all will be…” he said as he turned a corner before looking back to notice that no one was behind him. There was certainly something strange going on here as the garden was famous for playing with people’s perception of direction.

Meanwhile, those who remained at the barrier of vines attempted to quietly slip through the unforgiving underbrush and lay their eyes upon the clearing on the other side. A steep cliff overlooked an open meadow. Pollen clouded the air, giving the moonlight a bright purple tint. A massive pumpkin patch spread across the valley, but upon closer inspection, it was actually a swarm of Pumpkasaur. In the middle of the meadow rested a gargantuan hollowed-out pumpkin. Its stem connected to a tangle of vines and branches that pointed towards the sky. The Pumpkasaur continued their chanting, and soon enough, the ground started to shake. With a loud thump, something massive emerged from within the pumpkin. It bellowed a booming “SAAAUURRRR!!!” as the Pumpkasaur fell silent and slowly began to glow and evolve into something else…

~HAPPY FIZZYWEEN~
  • This event is an ART CONTEST but for those who are unable to participate, fear not. This event has been divided into two sections, so that those who are unable to enter the art contest may still participate. The winner as well as runners-up will receive a grand prize and consolation prizes respectively, but other than that, everyone will receive the same reward regardless of which path you take.
  • MAZE RULES: As you enter the maze, you will receive short, rapid-fire updates about various directions and forks in the road, and you will respond describing your choice as you attempt to make your way through the maze.
    - RPing your responses is encouraged, but not required.
    - You may collect Bond for RP responses of 250 words or greater, but money may not be claimed.
    - This is not a race or anything like that; just try your best to get to the end!
    - You have until October 31st to make it through the maze, when rewards will be given out!
Hyrem had been to the Haunted Mansion loads of times, but in none of those visits had he seen a maze like this! Yes, there was the corn maze, but that was just something festive and used for tourism. This one sounded like a full blown, haunted maze of hedges. Not only that, but there was rumors of there being a special place for Pumpkasaur, though what exactly was done in there was a mystery. Naturally, Gordon started to be drawn to this place even before those rumors circulated, so Hyrem had to go in and investigate with his own Pumpkasaur to see just what was in store for him.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 10-26-2020, 01:00 PM   #436
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

lilboocorsola: You head west from the crowned statue for a short ways with no twists or turns. You spot an old broken pillar up ahead, and as you approach it, you notice blood splattered all over it. You then head north then east then north then east again as you make some jagged turns. You walk straight for a short distance and then turn north for a short while before arriving at another clearing…

~~~Locations~~~

Defaced Statue: (lilboocorsola)
A dirty and dingy clearing that looks like it’s seen better days. There’s an old bust of a man smashed into several pieces on the ground, unrecognizable as it’s been vandalized and scribbled over with a marker. Your options are North back towards the fountain, South, South West, West, or North West.

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses.
"That pillar... The blood wasn't there before, was it?"

Jess swallowed as she stared at the broken, bloody monument. Did something happen while she was elsewhere in the labyrinth? Some horrible gruesome event she just narrowly missed, due to being whisked away by the mysterious hand...

"My beautiful Jess, I promised I would help you, I would cure you. I cannot if you die first."

Gazing about nervously, she called out in almost a whisper:

"...Sam? Are you here?"

Silence.

"Sam, I'm sorry for the way things left between us... Is your arm better? Please, forgive me, and... thank you."

Again, no answer. From the hedges though seemed to hum a strange, alien moaning that sent chills down her spine. Whatever did this, she had a feeling was still lurking somewhere, and so she'd better move fast if she wanted to avoid being found and caught by a creepy, hungry maze monster after all. Shuddering, she looked down at her worried companions and nodded as they carried on, casting one last longing glance back at the scarlet-stained pillar before pushing forward...

Upon reaching the familiar Defaced Statue again, this time Jess decided to try South.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:05 PM   #437
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
We'll venture down the third pathway.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:20 PM   #438
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

~~~Updates~~~

Sneaze: You embarked down the eastern path, walking forward for a short distance before the trail quickly turns north and then east once more. After another short distance, the trail turns jagged, going from south to east to south to east and then south once more. Soon enough, you arrive at another clearing…

lilboocorsola: You head south from the dilapidated shed for a short distance before turning west. Soon enough, you arrive at another clearing…

Emi, Lil’twick, Raves: As you recognize the cry of your missing Pokemon, you double back and head down another path, following the trail of bloody footprints as you go. It’s a short walk, but the trail leads you to a dead end where you can see a number of blood-soaked cocoons of sorts lined up against the wall. Sitting on top of three of them are a Snom, a Comfey, and a Buneary all covered in blood and have a demonic look in their eyes.
They seem to react to your presence, staring at you intently before their forms suddenly melt away into a pool on the ground. The cocoons rattle and shake as three Pokemon emerge from them, none other than your missing Pokemon. However, something looks a bit different about them…
The Snom’s exterior structure has been reversed; a soft, fuzzy, protective shell encases a more crystalline, icy body underneath that glistens in the moonlight. Comfey’s color has turned a vibrant purple with black tufts of fur on its head. It releases a fragrant, potpourri-like scent from its purple, yellow, indigo, and white flowers. The Buneary seems to have lost a lot of pigment from its skin and fur, taking on an albino appearance, with red eyes. However, the puff balls around its abdomen, feet, and on the tips of its ears remain a blood-red color. Happily reunited with your Pokemon, you have no choice left but to look for another corridor to make your exit.

PikaGod: You calmly press onward through the archway, and as you do so your vision begins to clear. You look around and see a man standing there waiting for you. It was none other than Professor Palm, who smiles and welcomes you. “Good work, you’re the first one through! Now, let’s wait here for the others, there’s still some time until the ritual begins!” Congratulations on making it through the maze! Please check back on October 31st for the conclusion of the event as well as rewards!

As someone clears the exit of the maze, a low growling hiss emits from the Disorienting Corridor as the area becomes more distorted.

Emi, Lil’twick, Raves: As everything distorts, you watch as your pathway blurs out of your field of vision and you are standing in the Disorienting Corridor once more.

~~~Locations~~~

Maze Entrance: (sixdragons, Gemini Spark)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Defaced Statue: (Sneaze)

The Perch: (lilboocorsola)
An old manmade bird perch in the middle of a clearing. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. A Pidove soaked in blood sits on the perch and stares down at you with its creepy, incessant gaze.

Disorienting Corridor: (Emi, Lil’twick, Raves)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the First pathway. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going down the Second pathway.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
King Ghidorah
Pearl’s Perap
Emp
ChrisClark13
Ironthunder
PikaGod

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses. After a short while, the garden falls eerily silent…
Old 10-26-2020, 01:23 PM   #439
Lil'twick
Insanity

She's beautiful! Let's escape through the third corridor now!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-26-2020, 01:32 PM   #440
Sneaze
Mrow?

No Tina here either... I guess let's go South. Maybe making some cooing noises will get her attention...

Old 10-26-2020, 01:35 PM   #441
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Skedaddling down the third pathway as well.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:40 PM   #442
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

lilboocorsola: You head south from the dilapidated shed for a short distance before turning west. Soon enough, you arrive at another clearing…

~~~Locations~~~

The Perch: (lilboocorsola)
An old manmade bird perch in the middle of a clearing. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. A Pidove soaked in blood sits on the perch and stares down at you with its creepy, incessant gaze.

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses. After a short while, the garden falls eerily silent…
* uses her PAY DAY to throw shinies at the bloodbirb as a distraction whilst her parents pick her up and flee with their trainer to the West*
Old 10-26-2020, 07:08 PM   #443
Emi

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~
Emi, Lil’twick, Raves: As you recognize the cry of your missing Pokemon, you double back and head down another path, following the trail of bloody footprints as you go. It’s a short walk, but the trail leads you to a dead end where you can see a number of blood-soaked cocoons of sorts lined up against the wall. Sitting on top of three of them are a Snom, a Comfey, and a Buneary all covered in blood and have a demonic look in their eyes.
They seem to react to your presence, staring at you intently before their forms suddenly melt away into a pool on the ground. The cocoons rattle and shake as three Pokemon emerge from them, none other than your missing Pokemon. However, something looks a bit different about them…
The Snom’s exterior structure has been reversed; a soft, fuzzy, protective shell encases a more crystalline, icy body underneath that glistens in the moonlight. Comfey’s color has turned a vibrant purple with black tufts of fur on its head. It releases a fragrant, potpourri-like scent from its purple, yellow, indigo, and white flowers. The Buneary seems to have lost a lot of pigment from its skin and fur, taking on an albino appearance, with red eyes. However, the puff balls around its abdomen, feet, and on the tips of its ears remain a blood-red color. Happily reunited with your Pokemon, you have no choice left but to look for another corridor to make your exit.

Emi, Lil’twick, Raves: As everything distorts, you watch as your pathway blurs out of your field of vision and you are standing in the Disorienting Corridor once more.

~~~Locations~~~
Disorienting Corridor: (Emi, Lil’twick, Raves)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the First pathway. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going down the Second pathway.
"Well well Borneas, it appears you ended up unharmed anyways. Come here sweetie, you must be starving!" The woman pulled a candy bar out of her purse, something that was reserved for only special occasions, and the Snom leaped from him former perch and landed on her shoulder, eagerly eating up the candy bar with his characteristic vigor. He had ended up changing his appearance, and the woman felt that he had become even more unique than he had been before.

She walked down the third partway. She was ready to leave this place.
Old 10-26-2020, 07:18 PM   #444
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
~~~Locations~~~

Right at the entrance, Hyrem could hear a troublesome noise, but Gordon seemed drawn to it. In fact, this Pumpkasaur seemed to pick the path for Hyrem by going down the West path, so Hyrem had no choice but to follow him.

Old 10-26-2020, 08:50 PM   #445
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

~~~Updates~~~

lilboocorsola: The Pidove swoops down and swallows the gold coin whole before flying off. You head down the western path from the perch. You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.

Gemini Spark: You head west from the entrance, immediately turning north around a corner into a… dead end. It takes no time at all to return to your original position.

Sneaze: You head south from the defaced statue and head in that direction for a short ways until the path makes an abrupt u-turn and heads north for quite some distance. The trail then makes a quick east then west diversion before turning back north into another clearing…

Emi, Lil’twick, Raves: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

~~~Locations~~~

The Perch: (Sneaze)
An old manmade bird perch in the middle of a clearing. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came.

Disorienting Corridor: (Emi, Lil’twick, Raves, lilboocorsola)

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
King Ghidorah
Pearl’s Perap
Emp
ChrisClark13
Ironthunder
PikaGod

Old 10-26-2020, 08:55 PM   #446
Emi

>Move forward, no retreat
Old 10-26-2020, 08:58 PM   #447
Sneaze
Mrow?

No Tina at the bird perch... maybe she went West?

Old 10-26-2020, 09:00 PM   #448
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

lilboocorsola: The Pidove swoops down and swallows the gold coin whole before flying off. You head down the western path from the perch. You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.

~~~Locations~~~

Disorienting Corridor: (Emi, Lil’twick, Raves, lilboocorsola)

...Yeah not trusting that string or those footprints, so the Third pathway it is.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:55 PM   #449
Lil'twick
Insanity

Continuing forwards!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-27-2020, 12:40 AM   #450
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Gemini Spark: You head west from the entrance, immediately turning north around a corner into a… dead end. It takes no time at all to return to your original position.

~~~Locations~~~

Despite running into a dead end, Gordon thought he could just wriggle his way through the shrubbery. "No, Gordon, we'll have to find some other way to get to where you want!" said Hyrem as he pulled his Pumpkasaur out and doubled back, choosing the North path instead since that was more likely to be the direct path to Gordon's goal than the East...

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records