UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM   #451
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,990
~~~Updates~~~


Sneaze: You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.


Gemini Spark: You head north from the maze’s entrance as the path quickly turns east and then north again. After a short walk, you come up on another split in the path…


lilboocorsola: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?


Emi, Lil’twick: You calmly press onward through the archway, and as you do so your vision begins to clear. You look around and see a man standing there waiting for you. It was none other than Professor Palm, who smiles and welcomes you. “Good work, you’re the first one through! Now, let’s wait here for the others, there’s still some time until the ritual begins!” Congratulations on making it through the maze! Please check back on October 31st for the conclusion of the event as well as rewards!


As someone clears the exit of the maze, a low growling hiss emits from the Disorienting Corridor as the area becomes more distorted.


lilboocorsola, Raves: As everything distorts, you watch as your pathway blurs out of your field of vision and you are standing in the Disorienting Corridor once more. However, you suddenly hear a creature yelp, and the haze distorting your perception is lifted. As you regain your bearings, you spot a small puddle of blood in the middle of the clearing.


The cooing of a small bird can be heard coming from the South.


~~~Locations~~~


Maze Entrance: (sixdragons)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Spooky Clearing: (Gemini Spark)
As you enter the clearing, you spot a hole in the ground, where a tree seems to have been uprooted. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came.

Final Corridor: (Raves, lilboocorsola, Sneaze)
A simple fork in the road. Your options are East, North, and South. A trail of string seems to be going East. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going South. The maze’s exit lies to the North.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
King Ghidorah
Pearl’s Perap
Emp
ChrisClark13
Ironthunder
PikaGod
Emi
Lil’twick

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses. After a short while, the garden falls eerily silent…
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM   #452
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 6,047
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Blood?? Tina! South it is!
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #453
lilboocorsola
'Till we meet again
 
lilboocorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for the summer endroll
Posts: 5,261
Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~


lilboocorsola: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?


As someone clears the exit of the maze, a low growling hiss emits from the Disorienting Corridor as the area becomes more distorted.


lilboocorsola, Raves: As everything distorts, you watch as your pathway blurs out of your field of vision and you are standing in the Disorienting Corridor once more. However, you suddenly hear a creature yelp, and the haze distorting your perception is lifted. As you regain your bearings, you spot a small puddle of blood in the middle of the clearing.


The cooing of a small bird can be heard coming from the South.


~~~Locations~~~


Final Corridor: (Raves, lilboocorsola, Sneaze)
A simple fork in the road. Your options are East, North, and South. A trail of string seems to be going East. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going South. The maze’s exit lies to the North.

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses. After a short while, the garden falls eerily silent…
...Right not sticking around to find out what the source of that blood was, lest we're next. Let's get the hell out of here to the North!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #454
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 2,144
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~


Gemini Spark: You head north from the maze’s entrance as the path quickly turns east and then north again. After a short walk, you come up on another split in the path…


~~~Locations~~~


Spooky Clearing: (Gemini Spark)
As you enter the clearing, you spot a hole in the ground, where a tree seems to have been uprooted. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came.
The fact this path went east did not look very promising, but as Hyrem came to the hole in the ground, he noticed a path going West. Gordon scrambled out of his arms and started running down that path, with Hyrem trying his best to keep up while telling his Pokemon to slow down.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM   #455
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,943
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Skedaddling North.
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #456
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,990
~~~Updates~~~


Sneaze: As you recognize the cry of your missing Pokemon, you head down the southern path, following the trail of bloody footprints as you go. It’s a short walk, but the trail leads you to a dead end where you can see a blood-soaked cocoon of sorts lined up against the wall. Sitting on top of it is a Pidove covered in blood and have a demonic look in its eyes.
Spoiler: show
It seems to react to your presence, staring at you intently before its form suddenly melts away into a pool on the ground. The cocoon rattles and shakes as a Pokemon emerges from within, none other than your missing Pidove. However, something looks a bit different about it…
Spoiler: show
The Pidove’s plumage has turned a dark blue color, almost like a metallic pattern, and the tips of the wings sporting crimson red lines running up and down the feathers. Its beak and talons have also turned a cobalt blue, while its eyes a bright red. The Pidove thanks its lucky stars to have found you; its newfound Egg Move Wish to return to your side having paid off. Happily reunited with your Pokemon, you have no choice left but to head back to the corridor to make your exit.


Gemini Spark: You head west from the spooky clearing in what appears to be a very short walk before coming across another clearing…


lilboocorsola, Raves: You heard north through an archway. You look around and see a man standing there waiting for you. It was none other than Professor Palm, who smiles and welcomes you. “Good work, you’re the first one through! Now, let’s wait here for the others, there’s still some time until the ritual begins!” Congratulations on making it through the maze! Please check back on October 31st for the conclusion of the event as well as rewards!


~~~Locations~~~


Maze Entrance: (sixdragons)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Un-Armored Statue: (Gemini Spark)
You come across a rather large clearing that is highlighted by a prominent statue in the middle of an unarmed soldier. Your options are South, West, North, North East, or East in the direction of the spooky tree.

Final Corridor: (Sneaze)
A simple fork in the road. Your options are East, North, and South. A trail of string seems to be going East. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going South. The maze’s exit lies to the North.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
King Ghidorah
Pearl’s Perap
Emp
ChrisClark13
Ironthunder
PikaGod
Emi
Lil’twick
lilboocorsola
Raves

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses. After a short while, the garden falls eerily silent…
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:01 AM   #457
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 2,144
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~


Gemini Spark: You head west from the spooky clearing in what appears to be a very short walk before coming across another clearing…


~~~Locations~~~


Un-Armored Statue: (Gemini Spark)
You come across a rather large clearing that is highlighted by a prominent statue in the middle of an unarmed soldier. Your options are South, West, North, North East, or East in the direction of the spooky tree.
Seeing the possibilities of the South and West path being where Gordon was heading, Hyrem could see Gordon bound straight past the statue, so he would follow his Pumpkasaur down the West path.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #458
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,990
~~~Updates~~~


Gemini Spark: You head west from the unarmed statue, and the trail immediately turns north. And north it goes… for a long time. Have you been walking for 10 minutes? Or for two hours? It’s hard to tell as your perception of time has become warped in this strange maze. After what feels like an eternity of walking, the trail suddenly makes a u-turn and heads south… just as long as the previous path was. By the time you get to a westerly turn, you stop to catch your breath. Do you keep going or do you turn back?


~~~Locations~~~


Maze Entrance: (sixdragons)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Final Corridor: (Sneaze)
A simple fork in the road. Your options are East, North, and South. A trail of string seems to be going East. A trail of bloody footprints seems to be going South. The maze’s exit lies to the North.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
King Ghidorah
Pearl’s Perap
Emp
ChrisClark13
Ironthunder
PikaGod
Emi
Lil’twick
lilboocorsola
Raves

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good. A cry roars throughout the garden; however you can’t tell if it’s laughing or shrieking. A low hum vibrates across the ground. Every now and then the hedge walls begin to rattle in a rather uneasy manner. The wind picks up, giving a chilling breeze that sweeps through the maze, along with it a series of indistinguishable whispers. The activity in most of the garden seems to be dying down as the night progresses. After a short while, the garden falls eerily silent…
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
SpinyShell
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.