UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 09:31 AM   #151
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

The Eldritch Champion let out a vile, horrific scream, a primal screech that sounded as if a million voices were crying out in agony all at once. Sil felt her heart leap into her throat at the sound while the Binacle pair sought refuge from the painful noise in their rocky home.

With a sound like shattering glass, all the Champion’s shields fell at once as the veil lifted, revealing the Lickilicky. But this was no ordinary Licking Pokémon. Like the mirror reflections from before, the Champion was a distorted and twisted version of the usually goofy looking Normal type. Clad in garish green and orange, the Lickilicky looked like a bizarre Halloween decoration. It would have almost been comical in a strange sort of way if it weren’t for its tongue. Far from the pink muscle of normal Lickilicky, this tongue was bright green and split off into many tentacle-like tendrils that writhed and thrashed as if they had minds of their own, no doubt a result of the old gods powers. The sight of it was almost enough to make Sil go mad.

You fools may have called my name, but the outcome will be all the same.
Now that I don't have to worry about my rouse, my entire arsenal I can use.

The Lickilicky hissed, glaring down at them. However, it couldn’t do much besides look creepy as the raiders’ Pokémon struck the Champion as hard as they could, taking advantage of the sudden unshielding. In retaliation, the Licklicky lashed out, drowning the assembled group in a Max Geyser and Surf before Bashing into the Smeargle and Porygon with its Skull. It then turned to the Swoobat and Ninetails, its Eldritch tongue-tentacles cracking like fiendish Whips as it struck both with a Powerful blow.

The Champion cackled cruelly as it observed the aftermath of its attack, several Pokémon having been knocked unconscious by the overwhelming attacks. No doubt it was striking with its full power now that the jig was up.

Sil looked down at Limestone, both Binacle still hiding in their rock. She bent down and gently patted their stone home. “I think it’s safe to come out now,” she said. At the sound of her voice, the two barnacles popped out. Stone, as soon as he caught sight of the Eldritch Champion and its fiendish tongue, dove straight back into the rock. Nope, nope, nope. Lime, on the other hand, only grew excited as he saw the towering monstrosity. Now things were getting interesting!

He gave Sil a confident smirk as he charged up for another Liquidation. Stone would surely give him an earful he thought as he charged right towards the Licking Pokémon’s soft stomach.

OOC: Liquidation (85 BP plus rain and Tough Claws)

Last edited by SpinyShell; 10-17-2020 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #152
Connor
Flashbacker

Metronome (?? BP)
Old 10-10-2020, 02:41 PM   #153
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

psybeam (65 BP)
Old 10-10-2020, 05:15 PM   #154
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Might as well go for another Sludge Bomb (90 BP) here.

(Levitate and Aegis of Frost are active; sorry if I forgot to mention that last round)
Old 10-10-2020, 06:31 PM   #155
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Revenge (60 BP, Doubles in power if target damages me first this round, Lagging Tail, Analytic)
Old 10-10-2020, 06:33 PM   #156
Sneaze
Mrow?

Life Dew (0 BP + Bunny Suit)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 10-10-2020, 08:35 PM   #157
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

This time, Marv's deduction was right on the money. At the sound of its name repeated three times over, the enemy finally revealed itself; it was indeed a Lickilicky. But not just your average Lickilicky- this one sported an orange and green color scheme, and a tongue that forked off into numerous tentacles. While many others seemed disgusted by the sight of the unusual Lickilicky, Maribel looked in awe. "Cool!" she breathed- she always had been a hard one to scare.

~~~~~

"And following an incorrect initial attempt, the true identity of the eldritch champion has been revealed at last, thanks to the brilliant battling of these Trainers and the deductive skills of my cameraman- it's a Lickilicky!" Diana Macks was saying.

"Goodness," chuckled Willa at the sight of the Lickilicky. "I've never seen a Lickilicky quite like that before."

"Nor have I,' Keith replied, watching with interest. "I bet Maribel's tempted to try and catch it," he stated.

"I would imagine," Willa nodded. "Unfortunately, I'm willing to bet this is like most other raid battles in that respect, so I hope she's not getting her hopes up..."

~~~~~

"Oooh, I'd love to catch it but I probably can't!" Maribel murmured to herself. "But either way, we still have to beat this thing!"

"Bay bay!" agreed Bagon, standing at the ready- everyone's types appeared to be back to normal now, and while that Surf hit Bagon fairly hard, his health was already restored by several Trainers who were waiting on their Pokémon to recover.

Maribel nodded. "It's still raining, so that makes the choice easy!" she declared. "Bagon, Hydro Pump!"

OOC: Bagon used Hydro Pump (110 BP; boosted by the rain).
Old 10-10-2020, 10:11 PM   #158
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

: So this is the face of my siblings' creation... Not bad, I suppose. But I could do better. Perhaps a little WAKE-UP SLAP (70 BP) is in order to make them realize that...
Old 10-11-2020, 02:11 PM   #159
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Sludge Bomb (90 BP) !
Old 10-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #160
Meetan
Soul Badge

Power-Up Punch (40 BP]
Old 10-11-2020, 04:49 PM   #161
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Cheering to heal Watchog

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
Old 10-11-2020, 06:41 PM   #162
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

...Between all the damage and healing already being thrown around, I think that I'll be Cheering to Break a Shield this Round.
Old 10-14-2020, 03:36 AM   #163
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

THE ELDRITCH CHAMPION
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 48%
Shields Up: 17

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Max Geyser (140BP)

Slash (Watchog): 142 HP
SpinyShell (Binacle): 90 HP
Attack 2: Blizzard (110 BP)

Connor (Pancham): 141 HP
Pearl's Perap (Blaziken): 317 HP
EpicSquirtle (Venomoth): 153 HP
Emi (Phantump): 135 HP
Prof.Enigma (Whimsicott): 235 HP
lilboocorsola (Froslass): 317 HP
Missingno.Master (Bagon): 84 HP
Myahoo (Sableye): 290 HP
CrazyCreeperKid (Elgyem): 190 HP
Attack 3: Skull Bash (130 BP)

Missingno.Master (Bagon): 0 HP
Pearl's Perap (Blaziken): 122 HP
Attack 4: Thunder (100 BP)

GeminiSpark (Venomoth): 53 HP
Zorchic (Gengar): 156 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Sandaa (Smeargle): 355 HP (+1 Sp.Atk)
  • Connor (Pancham): 141 HP
  • King Ghidorah (Rhyperior): 400 HP (Fully recovered)
  • ChrisClark (Ninetales): 400 HP (Fully recovered)
  • Slash (Watchog): 142 HP
  • SpinyShell (Binacle): 90 HP
  • Sneaze (Chansey): 300 HP
  • Prof.Enigma (Whimsicott): 285 HP (Leech Seed)
  • Emp (Tyranitar): 400 HP (Fully recovered)
  • Emi (Phantump): 154 HP (Ingrained)
  • lilboocorsola (Froslass): 317 HP
  • Lil'twick (Togetic): 500 HP (Fully recovered)
  • Pearl's Perap (Blaziken): 122 HP (+1 Atk)
  • Zelphon (Drakloak): 400 HP
  • Zorchic (Gengar): 156 HP
  • Missingno.Master (Bagon): 0 HP (KO'd, will recover in 1 Round)
  • TheKnightsFury (Empoleon): 400 HP (Fully recovered)
  • Maskerade (Meditite): 248 HP
  • Myahoo (Sableye): 290 HP
  • OkikuMew (Porygon): 400 HP (Fully recovered)
  • CyberBlastoise (Finneon): 300 HP (Fully recovered)
  • Median Dia (Swoobat): 300 HP (Fully recovered)
  • CrazyCreeperKid (Elgyem): 190 HP
  • EpicSquirtle (Venomoth): 53 HP
  • Gemini Spark (Mimikyu): 300 HP (Mimicked Stone Edge)
  • Meetan (Sableye): 283 HP

Its true formed revealed, the raiders now attack the remaining raiders attack the Eldritch Champion, quickly forcing up its second round of shields while cheers heal a number of their party. Shields then quickly begin to shatter as the raiders work to smash them, Pacham pitching in with a Bug Bite.

It is clear at this point that the Eldritch Champion isn't going to be holding back. It unleashes a range of attacks, smashing the remaining raiders and quickly wiping away the benefits granted to them by the cheers. Fortunately only Bagon is wiped out this round, but a number of raiders are clinging on....

Dynamax Initiative: Gemini Spark, Mimikyu
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Friday, October 16th to place your order.

DQ WARNINGS!
Sixdragons (2) DISQUALIFIED
CrazyCreeperKid (1)
Gemini Spark (1)

Old 10-14-2020, 04:49 AM   #164
Emp
Volcano Badge

Throw Rock (BP 50) to break shield.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 10-14-2020, 06:20 AM   #165
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Use Water Gun (40 BP)

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 10-14-2020, 07:46 AM   #166
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Double-Hit (35 BP x2)

Old 10-14-2020, 09:59 AM   #167
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Bullet Seed, again! (25 BP, 2-5 hits)
Old 10-14-2020, 10:30 AM   #168
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Snarling crueling, the Eldritch Champion stamped the ground as shiny shields appeared around it, protecting its soft underbelly. The Lickilicky then pulled its fiendish tongue back into its mouth before it spewed a torrent of water directly at Limestone and the Watchog. Taking advantage of the abundance of water, it then stirred up a freezing Blizzard, the subzero flakes combined with the wetness making the Ice type blow especially painful. Sil and the barnacles shivered as the temperature dropped drastically around them. The Licking Pokémon then charged forward, slamming its hardened head directly onto the Bagon and Blaziken. Finally, the sky crackled with evil delight as a reddish bolt of Thunder descended from the heavens, electrocuting two Pokémon unfortunate enough to be under a tallish tree.

Limestone was barely holding on, a significant portion of their rocky home washed away by the Max Geyser--it was a devastating blow for sure. It seemed the Binacle pair’s lucky streak was over, the old gods’ favor now lost. The monster Lickilicky wasn’t going to avoid striking them no longer.

Sil bent down beside them and gave each a gentle pat on their head… claws. “I think we’re nearing the end of this,” she said, “Can you guys hold out a little longer?”

The two looked at each other, and at the other raiders’ Pokémon, before glancing up at the Eldritch Champion. They swallowed nervously. Lime’s cocky and confident attitude had been washed away by the Max Geyser. When he first saw the Champion’s true form, he was filled with excitement. Something new! Something interesting! But now he was sort of wishing to be back in Fizzby Harbor, far away from this multiple-tongued monstrosity. And Stone was feeling the same way. Never the adventurer, he had always preferred the safety and stability of his uneventful home in the harbor, no matter how weird or interesting the wider world seemed to be.

Sil saw that the two were struggling. Clearly they didn’t have an answer to her question.

“There’s a lot of tough Pokémon on our side, and the Champion’s attacks aren’t hitting too hard. We’ll get through this…”

Her words died in her throat. It was one thing to give words of encouragement, but it was another thing entirely to say them confidently enough that your listener believed them. Limestone didn’t look any more confident than before.

I just hope everything turns out alright, she thought.

OOC:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinyShell View Post
Liquidation (85 BP plus rain and Tough Claws)

Last edited by SpinyShell; 10-18-2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:39 PM   #169
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Sludge Bomb (90 BP).

(Gengar has Levitate and Aegis of Frost)
Old 10-14-2020, 03:03 PM   #170
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Hyper Fang (80 BP), usual Analytic, Lagging Tail, etc
Old 10-14-2020, 03:12 PM   #171
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Maribel gasped as Bagon was attacked, first by a howling snowstorm, and then by Lickilicky's lowered head. The latter was the straw that broke the Numel's back, and once more the Rock Head Pokémon collapsed on the battlefield.

"Dat's twice dat Bagon's gone down now," Meowth murmured, still watching from a distance. "Maribel's keepin' it together pretty well. Dunno wat else I'd have expected," he shrugged.

Indeed, Maribel was keeping her cool, even as Bagon fainted yet again. "Bagon, come back now!" Maribel called out as she held out the Luxury Ball, withdrawing Bagon into its spherical confines. She held the ball tightly as the Dynamax Energy flowed into the sphere, working its magic on Bagon. And on the other side, Maribel felt it- more Dynamax Energy, flowing into her Dynamax Band. The energy was gathering in the Wishing Star, and Maribel knew what had to be done with it. Last time, she had used it to heal that Mimikyu, but this time, the matter at hand was the shield Lickilicky was defending itself with. Maribel took aim once more, as though her Dynamax Band was some sort of wrist-mounted laser, now aiming it right at Lickilicky's shield. This wouldn't take it out completely, but it would contribute to everyone else's efforts to take them down, and she'd certainly take that- the shield had to go down before Lickilicky could lose so much as one more hit point. Well, aside from what the Leech Seed would take from it, anyway. She took aim, and fired a bundled beam of Dynamax Energy right at the shield. It didn't shatter, but the cracks deepened, and the rookie Trainer was satisfied with that much.

OOC: Cheering to break a shield.
Old 10-14-2020, 03:20 PM   #172
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Hmm. Shields need to drop, but being in melee range is never a fun time. In that case... U-Turn (70 BP), let's go!

*Something, something, Mummy Bandages and Unaware...
Old 10-14-2020, 07:18 PM   #173
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Ember (40 PP, Charcoal, Rain) to break a shield.

Should be 8 Shields left.
(Copy paste the count forwards please)
Old 10-14-2020, 09:09 PM   #174
myahoo
Soul Badge

Brick Break (75 BP) again, Ore

Old 10-14-2020, 10:32 PM   #175
Sneaze
Mrow?

Pound (40 BP)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records