UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Bulbasaur Beginner Trainer Battle: Talon87 vs. blazeVA

There was a distinct autumnal chill lingering in the air and the morning's dew blanketing the Stardust Fields was twinkling in the sunlight much like its namesake would. It had been some time since the rolling meadows had seen so much as a brief tussle but the time had not changed them one iota. At the centre of the arena stood the lone Cherry Blossom with its flowering branches swaying ever so softly with a light breeze.

"What a wonderful day for a battle, wouldn't you agree ladies and gentlemen?" A megaphonic voice rang across the fields to reach the eager observers who had appeared to witness the return of trainer battles to Fizzy Bubbles. As they lined themselves around the boundaries of the arena, a few clapped and cheered, even more so when the referee wandered to the side of the arena. With a smile and a wave, she took to the megaphone in her hands once more,

"Without further ado, let's welcome today's competitors. First up, we have Cyrus from... well I'm not actually too sure. His opponent for today will be Blaze from Pewter City. Their chosen battles rules are as follows..."

As the referee spoke, she raised a hand high into the air to highlight the fact that the rules were now being displayed on a large banner lifted high into the sky by a number of varied bird Pokémon.

Talon87 vs. blazeVA
1v1 Single Battle
Beginner Trainer Battle (Lv1 - Lv25)
48 hour DQ
Arena: Ref's Choice ~ Cloud Garden's Stardust Fields: Gently rolling fields spanning as far as the eye can see. This battlefield is a 50m x 50m section of the large grassy plain with one lone Cherry Blossom tree standing in the centre.
Hold Items: Yes
Heal Items: No

"With challengers welcomed and rules in place, all we require now is the trusty coin flip. Cyrus, you'll be heads. Blaze, tails."

In a flash, the woman had flicked a silver coin high into the air above her head and leapt to catch it as it fell.

"That's a tails folks, looks like Blaze will be first to order after a blind opening. I look forward to your messages!" With a wink, the woman slid her PokéGear from her hip and took to a specially designated podium from which she could assess and referee the upcoming battle.

- First of all I will require PMs declaring your chosen Pokémon with any and all relevant stats/held items along with your opening attacks (I'm happy with up to three per round)
- I will then ref the first round
- Following on from that blazeVA will order
- Talon87 will then order
- I ref and then the attack order shifts
- Rinse and repeat until a KO is achieved

Good luck to you both, apologies in advance if I'm rusty at all ^^
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive