UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 10-10-2015, 01:25 AM   #151
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
I competed in a 5K today. I haven't run much since last February, so I was curious about my limits. Turned out those limits were the first mile and a half: I had to walk after the first, and made it back in 29:04 but my head was so light I spent 28 minutes just trying to breath again.

There's detailed results for it. According to my age class, among athletes, I ranked in the 44th percentile. I was the second to last male in my age group to finish. These are all humiliating stats considering I was maybe in the top 20 overall before I gave up to walk.

Last year, when I still lived in the south, I completed a 5K in 21 minutes. I didn't walk. I completed the half marathon in less than two hours by February and didn't walk there either.

Overally, I paid a lot of money to compete, intent on gauging my abilities. Completely cold for 8 months and 4 month recovering from surgery, I don't know if this is impressive or not. But it definitely concerns me. I'm much tougher than this.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 01:31 AM   #152
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
You ran too fast. If you were in the Top 20 before you started walking, that's almost certain. Run slower. Much slower. If you want to run 5Ks, that's how you do it. You run so slow you might as well be walking, and even slower if need be.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:48 AM   #153
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

The PFT requirements for me to qualify for the Marine Corps is 18 minutes for a 5K. I was running at about 10 mph before I had to stop, which would have put me at about 18 minutes for the duration of the trip if I didn't have to stop.

6 mph (which is double normal walking speed) for the whole trip would equate to a 30 minute 5K. I was walking even slower than 3 mph, that's how bad the headache and breathing were during the run.

I'm pretty dang confident that after about 3 months of light training I can get back to where I was, 20 minutes non-stop. So this run was very educational for me that I'm out of shape, and fairly easily out of shape.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 10-10-2015, 08:56 AM   #154
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

I slept on the issue and concluded that being sick was probably a factor.

I've run even as early as last month - 3 miles, no problem. Never had to walk and it was more or less the same speed I went there. The main difference was I was sick yesterday, and have been for a few days. Have a fever but more importantly my tonsils are heavily swollen, so it's hard to breath even when I'm not in motion.

I wonder if the narrower wind-pipe lead to being oxygen deprived faster. Once I hit the finish line, I darn near fainted over the next 20 minutes as I tried to recover from the splitting headache - something that hasn't happened to me in years.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 10-17-2015, 12:04 AM   #155
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Earlier this week, I decided to once again embark on the path to power. That is, cut calories every single day without fail, and exercise as much as possible to stave off the loss. I'll practice my stretches along the way to rehab my arm (which, according to my PT, is so restricted it's almost a SLAP failure).

BMR: 1800 calories/day

Tuesday: 920 calories
Wednesday: 920 calories
Thursday: 1143 calories
Friday: 1553 calories
Saturday: 985 (planned)
Sunday: 985 (planned)

And so on. Need to figure out how to get some more iron in this diet, milk ain't gonna cut it.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 10-21-2015, 04:04 PM   #156
Prince
Cascade Badge

So hey, 2 week progress report~.

I've settled into a 1400cal diet, though my average is around 1200 (even with the occasional cheat with friends). I've downloaded an app called MyFitnessPal, which records daily calories/macros/nutrients consumed, and it's been really useful. The amount of different foods and brands they have archived for record is unreal, and insanely helpful. I do (on average) 2 mile jogs every other day, with some basic floorwork every morning to burn a few extra calories even on off days. I just borrowed some dumbbells from a friend, so those will help a lot I think.

So far I've lost 7.5-8 lbs, which, although it might be mainly water weight, is pretty nice. I was expecting 5lbs tops, so I'm excited. I've also noticed that my endurance is slowly but surely getting better (praise the Sun!). On my first run, I could only keep a decent pace for barely 20 seconds before stumbling back into a near-breathless walk for 3 minutes. This morning I kept up the pace for around 30 seconds before returning to a smooth, brisk walk. Progress. Excitement. Fuck yeah.

10/07/15 : ~192lbs
10/21/15 : 184.6lbs

W/L/D
6/5/0

*Rest in Peace, Your Royal Badness.*

Spoiler: show

Congratulations! Your Bad Digital Art has evolved into Bad Animation Attempt!
Will update eventually maybe possibly who even looks at these?
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 05:48 PM   #157
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

So recently I started a new job (as a cleaner and trolley collector) which involves a lot of walking, like a shitton of walking. And I've also started being really careful about what I eat before I go to work now (aka I pretty much only eat breakfast and that's it between like 8am and 3:30-4 pm). As a combination of these two factors, I've been very pleased to find that I've started to lose weight at a nice pace (about 2 kg/week) and so far I've lost about 7.5 kg, which is roughly 16.5 pounds.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:34 PM   #158
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Congrats to everyone seeing weight loss results! You guys are awesome.

My recent glacial pace is still... glacial. But I think that's for the best - I'm still having to constantly buy new clothes (I think I've lost two shirt sizes since I last posted?), and it would be much worse if I was dropping like before.

I'm currently hovering around 184-187, sometimes going as low as 182 and as high as 189.

Since I'm coming up on my 4 year anniversary of dieting, I thought I'd do a sort of mini retrospective in terms of tangible changes... putting it in words always seems weird, but helpful to keep up motivation.

Beginning of 2012: 420 lbs, 3X shirt size (bordering on 4X), size 52/54 waist
End of 2015: 185 lbs-ish, M shirt size, size 32 waist

Things they don't tell you about weight loss (in addition to that damn annoying skin issue...): chairs are hard and you will be cold all the time. Get used to your new extremely low tolerance, which seemingly never increases. Goodwill is your friend. The difference between 185 and 210 is completely different from the difference between 210 and 235.
Amras.MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:47 PM   #159
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Even on my side, the difference between 160 and 170 was pretty noticeable. 170 versus 180 a big difference as well.

For me, I fear I've torn the labrum in my right shoulder, doing stretches to help out the left. It's been 9 days and hasn't left up. Gonna see the doctor this Wednesday. I hope I'm just sore. Please, just be sore.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 12-12-2015, 12:49 AM   #160
satosere
Cascade Badge

My favorite way to exercise is swimming and/or karate! I am a black belt. Jumping rope is always fun too! I haven't been exercising lately so I should get to it.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:42 AM   #161
Prince
Cascade Badge

So as I figured, my weight loss has slowed quite a bit since my last post, though I'm still making decent enough progress, especially since I can't help cheating over the Holidays. I need to get myself back into the groove of jogging every other morning though, since I've been busy most nights and therefore tend to sleep in and miss my preferred time to go for a run. Even without the jogging, I'm still losing plenty just from watching portion sizes and overall calories. It also seems like my metabolism is getting a ton better, since I'll even lose a pound or two after the occasional week of complete and shameful laziness.

So

10/21/15 : 184.6
12/17/15 : 169.9

My overall goal was to get into the 160 range before Christmas, but now I think I'll test myself to try and hit the 164 mark by my birthday on the 31st, thereby losing a full 30 pounds over the course of the Holidays. Which isn't bad, considering how much I cheated lmao.

But yeah, it's a bit of a pain to have all your jeans (and belts) get too loose right when you go broke from Christmas shopping. Foresight 0/10.

W/L/D
6/5/0

*Rest in Peace, Your Royal Badness.*

Congratulations! Your Bad Digital Art has evolved into Bad Animation Attempt!
Will update eventually maybe possibly who even looks at these?
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:04 PM   #162
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

2 months later:

Lost an additional ten pounds (in the range): So I am now generally around 175, sometimes go as low as 173, sometimes as high as 180 (!). Shirt size is the same-ish, so I think 200-185 really is the important point for the XL-L-M shift. Mediums are a bit large now. Tbh I'm scared to try smalls, and the need isn't as urgent as it was a few months ago, where I looked ridiculous until I bought new clothes.

I have not been trying to lose weight, this is a carryover from my new baseline hunger (cf. New Year's Resolution thread).

So, when you reach your goal, be careful about changing your habits afterwards (I imagine this would be easier with a habitual exercise routine, which I don't have time for since I spend 10-12 hours a day on average reading Greek/Latin/French/German/English for grad school...).

Does anyone have experience in maintaining a weight? So, more concretely, figuring out the calorie intake necessary? I fluctuate wildly based mostly on how many carbs I eat and how much water/liquids I drink. (I basically don't eat sugar anymore outside of stuff like pizza - no candy, etc.)

Also - it's now gotten to the point where my driver's license from 2012 no longer looks anything like me (since it's about 190 lbs above where I am now), which is both gratifying and annoying when people do a double take or question whether it's valid.

Doppleganger, what happened with your shoulder? Also, with your weight I'm assuming you're a small or medium framed person? 160 has always seemed really low to me (but I also started at 420......).

Last edited by Amras.MG; 02-23-2016 at 05:11 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:33 PM   #163
deoxys
Fog Badge

I just can't keep up. I lost 8 pounds about a month ago and I've already gained it all back. I was maintaining about 1300 calories a day and I don't know what happened, I guess I just let myself go again. Was eating well, making my own food and meal preps... What's worse is I have a bet with three friends to lose the most weight of us by June and I haven't even budged.

Really thought I was going somewhere. I just feel stuck and I do it to myself.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:15 PM   #164
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

I guess I should give a bit of an update. Over Christmas I did put like 5kgs back on, but over the past 2 months, I lost that again as well as about a further 8 kgs. So I've gone from 140 kg (~308 pounds) to about 125 kg (~275 pounds).

I've dropped a pants size, lost over 5cm from my waist (gone from a 44 inch/112 cm waist to a 42 inch/107 cm waist) and I'm currently stuck in the hell that is being between clothes sizes. In my case my size 42 shorts now pretty much need a belt to not fall down when I put anything in my pockets, and 4XL shirts are starting to look too big on me but 3XL shirts are still just too tight on me.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:20 PM   #165
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
I just can't keep up. I lost 8 pounds about a month ago and I've already gained it all back. I was maintaining about 1300 calories a day and I don't know what happened, I guess I just let myself go again. Was eating well, making my own food and meal preps... What's worse is I have a bet with three friends to lose the most weight of us by June and I haven't even budged.

Did you exercise along with that diet?

I gained all my weight back that I lost in late 2014, but it took a long time to gain it back, and it only happened because I went through two surgeries that limited my ability to exercise.

If you JUST do a low calorie diet, you will not be able to sustain the losses, because your BMR will decrease along with it. You have to maintain a high degree of exercise to lose as little muscle as possible, and keep your BMR boosted so the weight comes exclusively from fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras.MG View Post
Doppleganger, what happened with your shoulder? Also, with your weight I'm assuming you're a small or medium framed person? 160 has always seemed really low to me (but I also started at 420......).
I had a labral tear which, along with other things, limited my ability to put on upper body gains in the gym. According to my PT, because I've been compensating for the labral tear so long (along with bad posture), the my lower traps are under-developed so I'm unable to properly recruit the necessary muscles for overhead activities.

I have a large frame, but I am short (5'6"). According to most calculators, my ideal weight should be about 140 lbs, and ideal body fat should be 11-18%. I don't think I could do 140 lbs though. I'm pretty sure that when I was at 160 lbs, I was at about 18% BF. If I lost 11 lbs of pure fat, I would be at 149 lbs, 11% BF. Which was what I was going for, ultimately, although I am skeptical of my strength at that weight.

I'm fine being 160 lbs, 11% BF. My total muscle mass at that point would be much higher than on the 140 lb, the same raw fat amount on the 160 lb frame leads to a rather grisly looking 9.6% BF.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて

Last edited by Doppleganger; 02-23-2016 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #166
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post

Don't get discouraged, dude. When I lived in Bloomington I stalled at 320/300 lbs for a good two years, and it was only when I moved again that I started shedding weight.

Something I found that helps, but you have to be really careful, is to cut out meals. By this I mean eat two snacks a day, and one big meal. For example, on a typical day I eat lunch (usually when you eat out it clocks to around 800-1000 calories) and then supplement with a protein bar (400 usually). When I started doing this last year the pounds melted off - and in fact that's what I'm worried about now, because I still naturally do it (formed the habit). If you add in exercise, you have to increase your calories, and the loss will be slower because you're gaining muscle at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
I guess I should give a bit of an update. Over Christmas I did put like 5kgs back on, but over the past 2 months, I lost that again as well as about a further 8 kgs. So I've gone from 140 kg (~308 pounds) to about 125 kg (~275 pounds).

I've dropped a pants size, lost over 5cm from my waist (gone from a 44 inch/112 cm waist to a 42 inch/107 cm waist) and I'm currently stuck in the hell that is being between clothes sizes. In my case my size 42 shorts now pretty much need a belt to not fall down when I put anything in my pockets, and 4XL shirts are starting to look too big on me but 3XL shirts are still just too tight on me.
Excellent job! I remember vividly the shift from 4X to 3X. It seemed like it took so long, but was so worth it. You're a boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Did you exercise along with that diet?

I gained all my weight back that I lost in late 2014, but it took a long time to gain it back, and it only happened because I went through two surgeries that limited my ability to exercise.

If you JUST do a low calorie diet, you will not be able to sustain the losses, because your BMR will decrease along with it. You have to maintain a high degree of exercise to lose as little muscle as possible, and keep your BMR boosted so the weight comes exclusively from fat.

I had a labral tear which, along with other things, limited my ability to put on upper body gains in the gym. According to my PT, because I've been compensating for the labral tear so long (along with bad posture), the my lower traps are under-developed so I'm unable to properly recruit the necessary muscles for overhead activities.

I have a large frame, but I am short (5'6"). According to most calculators, my ideal weight should be about 140 lbs, and ideal body fat should be 11-18%. I don't think I could do 140 lbs though. I'm pretty sure that when I was at 160 lbs, I was at about 18% BF. If I lost 11 lbs of pure fat, I would be at 149 lbs, 11% BF. Which was what I was going for, ultimately, although I am skeptical of my strength at that weight.

I'm fine being 160 lbs, 11% BF. My total muscle mass at that point would be much higher than on the 140 lb, the same raw fat amount on the 160 lb frame leads to a rather grisly looking 9.6% BF.
You're the exercise expert here, Dopple, but if I might add in a bit of anecdotal evidence - while it is usually true that diet-only weight loss will result in gains afterwards, this is not always the case, based mostly on whether you are able to form a dietary habit and then keep an eye on the scale and adjust accordingly. I have been dieting (and not exercising beyond walking to/from school ~ 30 mins/day) for four years, and have never gained that weight back, though I have plateaued multiple times. Exercise + diet is definitely more healthy in the long term, but just diet can also achieve that quantitative loss, which can be just as important in some situations (for example having a family history of diabetes and needing to just straight up drop pounds fast to avoid that).

Also re: your ideal weight - gotcha. My friends keep insisting those calculators are super misleading and incorrect, but I have yet to find a viable alternative. My ideal weight according to this is around 150-160 because I have a small/medium frame (which, btw, is sort of a revelation because at my heaviest I thought I was large framed for sure) - I would be scared to go as low as 160, and in fact friends/family are already wondering if I should focus more on maintenance, to put it lightly.

How is the physical therapy going for that tear? Hope it heals properly.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:40 PM   #167
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
You're the exercise expert here, Dopple, but if I might add in a bit of anecdotal evidence - while it is usually true that diet-only weight loss will result in gains afterwards, this is not always the case, based mostly on whether you are able to form a dietary habit and then keep an eye on the scale and adjust accordingly. I have been dieting (and not exercising beyond walking to/from school ~ 30 mins/day) for four years, and have never gained that weight back, though I have plateaued multiple times. Exercise + diet is definitely more healthy in the long term, but just diet can also achieve that quantitative loss, which can be just as important in some situations (for example having a family history of diabetes and needing to just straight up drop pounds fast to avoid that).
I shall correct myself. From VGM's post, it sounded like he went on a NYR to lose weight and tried to do it with a low calorie diet. Unless he was morbidly obese, that's the only way he could drop 8 lbs so quickly and then gain it all back right away. If you lose weight properly, it's actually pretty hard to gain it back, because your metabolism gets in the way of wanting to eat more food.

A gradual diet, as your success shows, allows the body to also acclimate to the lower calorie consumption. Simply starving oneself will temporarily force the BMR down to compensate, but there won't be any long-term acclimation. And there's no guarantee VGM would have burned fat - muscle gets burned before fat does. Chances are, he would have just catabolized his own muscle and still retained the same BF% at a lower weight.

Remember that dieting = fat loss, not weight loss.

Quote:
Also re: your ideal weight - gotcha. My friends keep insisting those calculators are super misleading and incorrect, but I have yet to find a viable alternative. My ideal weight according to this is around 150-160 because I have a small/medium frame (which, btw, is sort of a revelation because at my heaviest I thought I was large framed for sure) - I would be scared to go as low as 160, and in fact friends/family are already wondering if I should focus more on maintenance, to put it lightly.
I talked to a GP and he said the calculators are accurate. People tend to disbelieve them due to confirmation bias, i.e. "I'm heavier than what's listed on the calculator, but I don't look fat and people don't think I look fat". The bias tends to broaden the "normal" range to include "overweight" people. Like, my Dad is 5'8", 240 lbs, but looks fat. He isn't particularly wide, but because of his stout frame, he looks big. This is saying a lot, since my sister is much shorter and the same weight.

Quote:
How is the physical therapy going for that tear? Hope it heals properly.
It healed a long time ago, but I've still yet to do a single pull-up due to muscle atrophy/lack of training. I'm focusing on that right now. For the most part, the pain I suffered since 2011 is gone, but I need to make 20 pull-ups before I can take the next step toward military qualification.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 03-05-2016, 11:49 PM   #168
Heather
Naga's Voice

Did some board breaking today. I managed a few breaks I never would have expected, and in general had a lot of fun. I need to get back into martial arts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:32 PM   #169
Pud'n
Pokemon Trainer

Hey, does anybody have any tips or advice on how to quit smoking? I heard cardio helps a lot, so I was definitely gonna start there, but if anybody knows of anything else that would help I'd be forever grateful.

And as far as the original post; I don't really do anything proactive to stay fit. I do walk a lot though; so I guess that's something.
& the part of the mental exercise: Ironically smoking helped with my mental exercise. I'd take 5 minute smoke breaks at work, and use that to meditate. That, or sometimes I listen to some calm music, or like one of those 'guided meditation' tracks.

Also; I recently read a book about Buddhism called Hardcore Zen it was written by Brad Warner, which was really interesting. It's not written like a textbook or anything like that. It's just more or less about a guy telling it like it is. Definitely worth a read.
Pud'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:37 AM   #170
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
Hey, does anybody have any tips or advice on how to quit smoking? I heard cardio helps a lot, so I was definitely gonna start there, but if anybody knows of anything else that would help I'd be forever grateful.

go to a steam room, sitting inside of them helps remove the narcotic toxins from your body. Cardio helps with strengthening you heard which would in turn help your lungs become more efficient. Maybe try swimming since it is one of the true full body work outs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 07:28 AM   #171
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

So I weighed myself the other day and I have officially lost about 21 kg (~41 pounds), which has put me at 119 kg (~262 pounds). There was about a month where my weight seemed to stay exactly the same but at the same time my pants size kept getting smaller, so no idea what was going on there, but hey the weight loss started again so something's going right.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:47 AM   #172
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Congrats, PG! I should really start working to lose weight as well. I'm about 95 kg last time I checked, but hopefully cardio and strength training might be able to help me lose my pot belly and actually not die while lifting heavy things.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:13 PM   #173
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

So I'm starting to return to my exercise routine from last year. "starting" because I'm not there yet and it's a climb back to the top. Not as far as where I went before, but in exchange for returning to the point more quickly, I have to push it further and that's a bit tougher.

I'm aiming on working out twice per week, running three times per week. The goal is to drop 40 lbs to 150 by July/August.

I started May 1, and I'm on a fast food diet. Seems a bit odd but it's actually at a maximisation point: I save the most money, eat the fewer calories, eat the most protein, and optimize my caloric deficit by pursuing this diet. The calorie count varies from 1150 - 1300 per day, so I'm not forcing the 1000 calorie loss I had before, in exchange for resisting change and cutting out all processed foods.

I think I've lost about 5 lbs in the two weeks since. Which is definitely okay for me. I can always ramp things up later exercise-wise while cutting calories further. My goal would be to lose about 12 in May, 14 in June, then another 12 in July.

The planned workout:

Sunday: Lift (arms)
Monday: Lift (legs)
Tuesday: Run 6 miles
Wednesday: Lift (legs)
Thursday: Run 6 miles
Friday: Lift (legs)
Saturday: Run 24 miles

And try to fit in an arm session somewhere in there before the next weekend. It's going to vary since I can't just do it once per week.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 05-15-2016, 07:39 PM   #174
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

It is generally advisable to have at least one recovery day per week to lessen the chance of injury.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:41 PM   #175
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
It is generally advisable to have at least one recovery day per week to lessen the chance of injury.
This. So much this. One of my good friends actually wound up in the hospital due to a strenuous, daily routine. I agree with Jeri 100%.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc