UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #101
Talon87
Nebby. Back into the bag.
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,461
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Kind of funny that you'd pick for a name the very hometown associated with the boy who never evolves any of his Pokémon when it requires evolutionary stones.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #102
Slash
Poison Jam
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility
Posts: 6,023
Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
A small birthday request for me.

I want a Gothitelle, seated. I want him to be eating a piece of cake, or at least have it in front of him (on a table or whatever) and have a cup of tea. If you want, you can do a little more flair, like some streamers, some balloons, or other such silly party things. Black and white is acceptable, although I would prefer colour. It really has a lot of room for imagination.

However, the most important thing is this: I don't want it quite yet. Meaning, I want to receive it on the 25th of this month, when I turn 20 (why does that make me feel old?). I don't want the surprise spoiled until then.

Thank you to whoever takes this.
__________________
--- ---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy View Post
As may be expected though, our clear winner here was Kairne, ASB's champion of prioritizing the pokemon you like over those that are objectively better. I mean, one of his mains is a Watchog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.
Leader of the "Stop Screwing Over Smeargle" Brigade

ASB
Spoiler: show
Art by Kairne
ASB
[URL="http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=4387"]
Daisy Art:

Spoiler: show


Battlecuts courtesy of DaisyInari

Random stuffs:
Spoiler: show


Spoiler: show
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #103
Loki
Yummy
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,066
You know you're young because you think you feel old. But when you're old, you FEEL old.
__________________
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #104
Charminions
Your reality is mine
 
Charminions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2,829
Somebody transparent-ify this for me, pretty please?:

__________________
Charminions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #105
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking
 
JustAnotherUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England, UK
Posts: 2,297
Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser


BAM.
__________________
[JAU]
Spoiler: show
JustAnotherUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #106
Charminions
Your reality is mine
 
Charminions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2,829
Thankya PH.
__________________
Charminions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #107
Slash
Poison Jam
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility
Posts: 6,023
Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
A small birthday request for me.

I want a Gothitelle, seated. I want him to be eating a piece of cake, or at least have it in front of him (on a table or whatever) and have a cup of tea. If you want, you can do a little more flair, like some streamers, some balloons, or other such silly party things. Black and white is acceptable, although I would prefer colour. It really has a lot of room for imagination.

However, the most important thing is this: I don't want it quite yet. Meaning, I want to receive it on the 25th of this month, when I turn 20 (why does that make me feel old?). I don't want the surprise spoiled until then.

Thank you to whoever takes this.
__________________
--- ---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy View Post
As may be expected though, our clear winner here was Kairne, ASB's champion of prioritizing the pokemon you like over those that are objectively better. I mean, one of his mains is a Watchog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.
Leader of the "Stop Screwing Over Smeargle" Brigade

ASB
Spoiler: show
Art by Kairne
ASB
[URL="http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=4387"]
Daisy Art:

Spoiler: show


Battlecuts courtesy of DaisyInari

Random stuffs:
Spoiler: show


Spoiler: show
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #108
Hanatori
Skippy.
 
Hanatori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In all the colouring in pictures
Posts: 2,493
Jumpluff

KAIRNE KAIRNE KAIRNE HOPEFULLY IT IS NOT TOO LATE BUT HAVE A HAPPY GOTHITELLE IMAGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

[/capslock]

Spoiler: show
__________________
The UPN Secret Santa presents thread is here! Check it out!
"I'm glad to know I made your theoretical signature quote." ~Jerichi / Thanks to Le Morg for the avatar!
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #109
Slash
Poison Jam
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility
Posts: 6,023
Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I love you, Hana
__________________
--- ---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy View Post
As may be expected though, our clear winner here was Kairne, ASB's champion of prioritizing the pokemon you like over those that are objectively better. I mean, one of his mains is a Watchog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.
Leader of the "Stop Screwing Over Smeargle" Brigade

ASB
Spoiler: show
Art by Kairne
ASB
[URL="http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=4387"]
Daisy Art:

Spoiler: show


Battlecuts courtesy of DaisyInari

Random stuffs:
Spoiler: show


Spoiler: show
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #110
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,015
While we're on the subject of badges/gymages, imageshack has decided to butcher the image I use on SPPf's PASBL.

Is anyone interested in making a new image for me? You can feature my online persona or any fully-evolved Poison, but the image needs to at least feature the Biohazard Badge.

Thanks in advance if this ever gets picked up.
Shadowshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #111
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Would someone lovely and wonderful make a sketch of my new badge? :O

I might as well bump this request too.

Any and all auxiliary gym art would also be appreciated.
__________________


私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #112
swampert28
#009: Blastoise
 
swampert28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: here, there, everywhere...
Posts: 341
Hey artists, I would like to make a request for someone to make a custom font to me. I would like one to use for my youtube channel, because regular fonts do not stand out(soI want a bold, non dark coloured font). Whoever take's this, is given lots of thanks.
__________________
this(or that) is a link by the way.

Last edited by swampert28; 10-27-2012 at 05:35 PM.
swampert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #113
Loki
Yummy
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,066
I don't think anyone knows how to make a custom font. Why not check the internet?
__________________
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #114
Hanatori
Skippy.
 
Hanatori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In all the colouring in pictures
Posts: 2,493
Jumpluff

Additionally, making a whole typeface is a tall order, so while Loki already provided a handy lmgtfy, I'll just throw these two sites out as having a variety of interesting 'faces for your downloading pleasure and use.
__________________
The UPN Secret Santa presents thread is here! Check it out!
"I'm glad to know I made your theoretical signature quote." ~Jerichi / Thanks to Le Morg for the avatar!
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #115
swampert28
#009: Blastoise
 
swampert28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: here, there, everywhere...
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatori View Post
Additionally, making a whole typeface is a tall order, so while Loki already provided a handy lmgtfy, I'll just throw these two sites out as having a variety of interesting 'faces for your downloading pleasure and use.
As helpful as these websites are, none of the fonts are the type that I would use. I do not want one for essays or things like that, I want big, bold letters that I can use to copy and paste them into a Youtube thumbnail. I can't believe I am going to use this, but the Yogscast is a great example of something that I would use.
__________________
this(or that) is a link by the way.
swampert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #116
Hanatori
Skippy.
 
Hanatori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In all the colouring in pictures
Posts: 2,493
Jumpluff

Didn't catch your edit to the original post. So your problem with the regular fonts you've found is that they're too dark? You can change font colors with just about any image editing program so they'll stand out much better from whatever's in the background. Judging from your YouTube channel, you do have some sort of image editor on hand - what do you use?
__________________
The UPN Secret Santa presents thread is here! Check it out!
"I'm glad to know I made your theoretical signature quote." ~Jerichi / Thanks to Le Morg for the avatar!
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #117
swampert28
#009: Blastoise
 
swampert28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: here, there, everywhere...
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatori View Post
Didn't catch your edit to the original post. So your problem with the regular fonts you've found is that they're too dark? You can change font colors with just about any image editing program so they'll stand out much better from whatever's in the background. Judging from your YouTube channel, you do have some sort of image editor on hand - what do you use?
Ah, you mean from the "Damaniac" symbol? I did that in Toon Boom studio, but I do not have the skill to draw out a full font. Even If I do change the colour and the size, it just looks derpy and unprofessional.

Actually, I may take longer to make my next video(it'll be a series), so does anyone fancy making a minecraft picture that I can use as a thumbnail for the series? I want it to be uncrowded, enough room to put #'s in a corner, but the title can be part of the picture(can say "survival").

You don't have to make the font as well, but you can if you want, this font would include all letters a-z, number sign(#), and numbers 0-9.

Thanks again too anyone who takes the request, I know it's a hard task, but I know you talented people can do it!
__________________
this(or that) is a link by the way.

Last edited by swampert28; 10-28-2012 at 11:36 PM.
swampert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #118
ChrisClark13
Boulder Badge
 
ChrisClark13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Utah, USA
Posts: 148
I would like a ninetails (not anthro) wearing the fedora that's on my current avatar. Preferably with the same silly expression. This is going to be my new avatar!
__________________
PASBL Squad Summary
ChrisClark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #119
swampert28
#009: Blastoise
 
swampert28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: here, there, everywhere...
Posts: 341
Anyone still want this?

Quote:
Ah, you mean from the "Damaniac" symbol? I did that in Toon Boom studio, but I do not have the skill to draw out a full font. Even If I do change the colour and the size, it just looks derpy and unprofessional.

Actually, I may take longer to make my next video(it'll be a series), so does anyone fancy making a minecraft picture that I can use as a thumbnail for the series? I want it to be uncrowded, enough room to put #'s in a corner, but the title can be part of the picture(can say "survival").

You don't have to make the font as well, but you can if you want, this font would include all letters a-z, number sign(#), and numbers 0-9.

Thanks again too anyone who takes the request, I know it's a hard task, but I know you talented people can do it!
__________________
this(or that) is a link by the way.
swampert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:21 AM   #120
Sneaze
On The Hunt
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 5,719
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
I would greatly appreciate if someone would kindly recolor sprites for me for my Haunter, Rapidash, and Zebstrika in accordance to the images in the banner in my signature (hidden under the spoiler to prevent my sig being too large). Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to do this.
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #121
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,762
I have been on a spriting kick lately do I will do it when I get home! What sprites do you want as the base?
__________________


私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:06 AM   #122
Sneaze
On The Hunt
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 5,719
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Just the regular BW sprites would be fine, thanks Jeri.
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #123
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,762
Ok! I'll try to remember to do this tonight.
__________________


私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #124
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,762
Voilŕ!

__________________


私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]

Last edited by Jerichi; 11-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #125
Sneaze
On The Hunt
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 5,719
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Thanks muchly Jeri. Love that you recolored the aura around Haunter's hands, too.
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.