UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Furret Free For All Zone

What this is, is a Zone for everyone to update. What you all do is is post an intro so you can be updated, after that someone comes in and takes you. Whoever updates can update anywhere they like, could be an area they have in mind, could be an existing Zone or could just be some random place. Rules for this are pretty much like every other zone with these exceptions:

:- Updatees CANNOT Capture Pokemon, Gain Levels from battles, CANNOT be awarded Items of any kind.
:- Shop and PC Pokemon CAN be used in here as you are officially not gaining from battling or adventuring.
:- We will be keeping a close eye on things, so no riff raff in here or you will be punished.
: - People who are already updating zones, CANNOT update here, go update your own zone if you want to update.
: - If you do like the idea of updating after trying it out, then why not apply for a real zone?
:- Anyone in the Arcane Realm CANNOT post in here.
:- This is a voluntary zone so you CANNOT gain rewards or points from updates.
: - And finally have fun and go crazy...ok not too crazy, but go crazy =D

New Thread 07/11/2012

Last edited by enchantress; 04-16-2017 at 02:07 AM.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #2
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush
Re: Free For All Zone

I'll take up to two updatees here. If anyone's interested, please post your intro and I'll pick up from there. My color is SteelBlue.
Also, if anyone wants to update me, here's an intro~

Rivka walked through the town square, idly window shopping as the feeling of hunger creeped into her mind.

She had really only come here to see the historical aspects and recently departed from an art museum showcasing a famous Old West painter. The stench of cattle wrecked havoc upon her senses, although she was somewhat used to it having frequently visited the farmlands near Olivine City. This was a cowtown that never strayed from its roots complete with southern decor and pink granite buildings, all while outside of the town were hundreds of acres of green pastures where herds of Tauros, Miltank, Ponyta, and Rapidash- along with the wild Stantler and other native critters- flourished for miles around.

Looking to the Linoone curled around her shoulders like a mink pelt, the recognized a somewhat famished look in the badger's blue eyes, and then it was silently agreed upon that the two would go for some lunch. As the two walked down a few blocks, the Linoone, Mara, sniffed the air in hopes of picking up a trace of a restaurant or anything for that matter. A Rapidash-drawn carriage strolled down the brick-paved street, the other tourists staring at it in awe, which temporarily hindered Mara's senses, but soon she was back to smelling the air. As her stomach began to growl, Rivka looked to a nearby tourist and asked, "'Scuse me, but do you know of a good place to eat around here?"
Old 10-01-2007, 03:31 PM   #3
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Yay for Claim Insignias!

Ricco walks through the path of Some Forestâ„¢ , where Ricco and his lonely Shuppet walk through the forest looking for some adventures. On the way they argue about how Kage is finally being used, but only for some thing that is only for laughs and giggles and crap like that.

"Be thankful that you're actually outside your Pokeball for once." Ricco said.

"Hmph." she grunted. "What's the point if I won't get anything from it? When we go to Cascadia, you're chucking Gant in the PC and taking me out! Deal?"

"Deal." Ricco sighed. "So where to?"

Ricco and Kage both look around looking for an advenutre that would give them a good start on their adventure in the Free-For-All Zone. They keep walking till they see a randomly placed Fork in the Road®. They both decide to go left, hoping that it wouldn't be bad.

"This better be worth it." Kage said.

"I'm not our updator." Ricco said, blatantly breaking the Fourth Wall© "I can't decide our fate. We'll just have to wait it out."

They go down the path, hoping for an adventure to bring the two some joy. Otherwise Ricco will be in the hospital bed once more.

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #4
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

QP: You enter the southern-esque farmtown's shop-lined town square at around two, senses still in shock from the smell of the surounding miltankpastures. The town square itself was quite large, with a playground and plenty of lawn. You even see a man playing fetch with his Growlith. You decide to window shop through the small family-run shops for a while. But finally, hunger becomes unbearable and you ask a very tourist-ish tourist for a resturant recommendation. The tourist smiles and pulls out a book titled, "What To Do In Tauros Gulch." He finally looks up and says, "There's a good barbeque resturant down the street. It's called The Corral." You thank the man and run off towards the resturant with your Linoone still around your neck.

After about a minute you get to the resturant. Looking through the window of the granite building, you notice a Wild West theme and only a few people, you must have come at an off time.. You enter the mid-sized resturant and are greeted by a waitess. She takes you to a window booth immediately. As she puts down your silverware and a menu, she asks, "What would you like to drink?" After you order, she gives you a minute to decide what to order. Then you look out the window to see the rather large art museum across the street with a banner for thier Wild West exibit, and specifically the painter you came to see. But you decide to eat first. So, what you (and order)?

EDIT: Sorry if it isn't up to par, qp. I'm new to this.

FB PC
Old 10-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Standing atop the sand Thed looked out at the crystal blue ocean. He wondered who he should bring out for a couple seconds. Thed cracked a smile and brought out his pokedex and typed out a couple of indecipherable characters. Suddenly a white light streaked out of the pokedex and a small pokemon formed on the sand. A small Dunsparce yawned and looked up at Thed.

"Ah, it's finally time Drillbit to get some me and you time."
The Dunsparce then realized what Thed had said and became ecstatic chirping, "Sparce! Dun, Dun!"
"Hehe, yep. Look at the ocean, it's beautiful huh Drillbit?"
"Dun..." the land snake said as it joined Thed in looking out towards the horizon.
"I always go to the beach Drillbit, it's like our home away from home.

Thed began to walk towards the water as Drillbit slithered after him. Thed placed his backpack down on the sand and took his shirt off.

"You're going to be with me for a long time Drillbit and as a part of my crew you should learn how to swim."
"Dun?" the Dunsparce gave Thed a quizzical look.
"So let's go!"

Thed ran towards the water as Drillbit gave an audible puff of nervousness and decided to go along with his trainer.

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
Old 10-01-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Tetsu needed a vacation. Badly. A few months of training and adventuring had left him tired, and, not seeing any reason to not go away, he found a ferry that'd take him to a nearby seaside city. He had heard a little about the city before from Aero; apparently it was on a large island which had all variety of areas and facilites. Rumor had it that a large Pokemon leauge existed on the island and the various places were used for Pokemon battles. He had never been around this area before, and, while it was quite a journey, he knew that it would pay off.

So, after a few days on the ferry, Tetsu arrived on the island, energetic, yet still a tad seasick, ready to explore the new area and maybe relax a tad. As he came off the dock, he read a sign hung over the exit, which said "Welcome to Pasbel City". "Pasbel City. Interesting name." Tetsu commented, taking a moment to look around. "Well, where to start?" He asked himself before heading off into the city.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 10-02-2007, 07:00 AM   #7
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

RepostQP: You enter the southern-esque farmtown's shop-lined town square at around two, senses still in shock from the smell of the surounding miltankpastures. The town square itself was quite large, with a playground and plenty of lawn. You even see a man playing fetch with his Growlith. You decide to window shop through the small family-run shops for a while. But finally, hunger becomes unbearable and you ask a very tourist-ish tourist for a resturant recommendation. The tourist smiles and pulls out a book titled, "What To Do In Tauros Gulch." He finally looks up and says, "There's a good barbeque resturant down the street. It's called The Corral." You thank the man and run off towards the resturant with your Linoone still around your neck.

After about a minute you get to the resturant. Looking through the window of the granite building, you notice a Wild West theme and only a few people, you must have come at an off time.. You enter the mid-sized resturant and are greeted by a waitess. She takes you to a window booth immediately. As she puts down your silverware and a menu, she asks, "What would you like to drink?" After you order, she gives you a minute to decide what to order. Then you look out the window to see the rather large art museum across the street with a banner for thier Wild West exibit, and specifically the painter you came to see. But you decide to eat first. So, what you (and order)?

Jerichi: Finally getting off the ferry, you walk onto the pokemon league and island of Pasbel City. You see an large building in front of you with a sign that reads "Squad Submission." Considering it was the only way into the city, you enter the building. You see two lines with signs above the enterance. One reads Sigless, one read With Sig. You see that the Sigless line is shorter and you're only here for vacation. After a few minutes you get to a machine with a pokeball slot in the front. When you enter each pokeball the screen reads "Approved!" Finally entering the New England style town, you see an ad for "Battle Park," an amusement park in the middle of the island. You decide to head there and set off through the town passing several battles.

After about 15 minutes, you reach the park. Battle Park was quite big, with several roller coasters and other rides. After a few more minutes of waiting for a ticket, you entered the park. You scouted out the park and find a medium sized brown roller coaster and decide to go on.

After about 10 minutes of waiting in line, you're about to get on when you see a Keckleon, a Chimecho, and a Clefable causing trouble in a dining area. It looks like everyone is just ignoring them, even if they're right in front of them. Now it's you're turn to get on the roller coaster coaster, what do you do?

FB PC
Old 10-02-2007, 09:04 PM   #8
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Jonouchi: I'll admit it; I LOLed.
You and Kage take a walk through the Generic Forest, watching as Pidgeys and Starlys flutter through the canopy above you and Rattatas and Zigzagoons scamper along the side of the trail. It's clear that winter is coming soon as the leaves of the deciduous trees have been turning to vibrant shades of gold, red, and orange and are gently falling, not to forget the abundance of falling acorns that feel like tiny bombs pelting you from the sky at any moment. One of them even bonks Kage on the head (as much as an acorn can bonk a ghost), and a nearby Pachirisu is sent into hysterical laughter at the sight. The already-fallen nuts and leaves crunch beneath your feet as you walk down the trail and nothing out of the ordinary seems to be happening, but you might not yet want to count your lucky stars that you may have gone on the fork leading to good things. As you continue along, a Spnarak quietly and slowly descends and lands on your head, a rather innocent and curious look in its eyes as it crawls forward to look into your eyes upside-down and lets out a little "Spiin!"

thed3: The beach is relatively peaceful as Wingulls soar overhead, occasionally landing on the shore to rest and feed, and a Krabby lazily crosses the bright sands, walking sideways only to be whisked away by the tide into its home in the glittering blue ocean. In the distance you see a Sharpedo poke its head above water, but it shows no interest in you and Drillbit and simply submerges once more after it's finished with its observation. As you plunge into the ocean, Drillbit reluctantly follows you in, first shivering upon first touching the water but slowly adjusting to the conditions as he wades. The tide, of course, isn't very strong, but the push and pull catches the Dunsparce off guard as the force pulls him in, sending him struggling to make his way back to the shallows. Thankfully, he's successful at this feat and he seems to have understood the ways of the tide.

The two of you continue to go about your business as a sapphire blue form washes up on the shore several yards away from you. As it's at a distance, you can barely make out its form, and soon enough a Poochyena trots from the direction of a collective of large rocks and looks down at the blob of blue, soon snapping up something within its jaws that glistens in the sunlight. Do you continue to give Drillbit some swimming lessons, do you investigate what was washed ashore and the Poochyena, or will you do something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon 11
QP: You enter the southern-esque farmtown's shop-lined town square at around two, senses still in shock from the smell of the surounding miltankpastures. The town square itself was quite large, with a playground and plenty of lawn. You even see a man playing fetch with his Growlith. You decide to window shop through the small family-run shops for a while. But finally, hunger becomes unbearable and you ask a very tourist-ish tourist for a resturant recommendation. The tourist smiles and pulls out a book titled, "What To Do In Tauros Gulch." He finally looks up and says, "There's a good barbeque resturant down the street. It's called The Corral." You thank the man and run off towards the resturant with your Linoone still around your neck.

Upon asking the tourist about the restauraunt, Rivka was relieved to have asked the right person as she was directed to a barbeque restaurant known as The Corral. A smile soon came upon her face and she thanked the man and rushed in the direction of the eatery. She was soon greeted with the mouthwatering aroma of hickory smoke and barbeque sauce, and Mara, with her stronger sense of smell, was even more pleased with the sensational scent. Not able to take it any more, the two ran straight into the building. The interior was, as expected, decorated with Western motif and mounted animals were seen everywhere. Much to the trainer's surprise, however, there weren't many people inside; of course, it was probably an off time, so she didn't worry too much. She soon followed the waitress to her table, and immediately eyed the menu. "I'll take... a blackberry tea, and a lemon-lime soda for my Linoone, please." She glanced back to the menu and added, "Are there any good entree specials going on today?"
Old 10-03-2007, 06:28 AM   #9
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by quilava plush

Jonouchi: I'll admit it; I LOLed.
You and Kage take a walk through the Generic Forest, watching as Pidgeys and Starlys flutter through the canopy above you and Rattatas and Zigzagoons scamper along the side of the trail. It's clear that winter is coming soon as the leaves of the deciduous trees have been turning to vibrant shades of gold, red, and orange and are gently falling, not to forget the abundance of falling acorns that feel like tiny bombs pelting you from the sky at any moment. One of them even bonks Kage on the head (as much as an acorn can bonk a ghost), and a nearby Pachirisu is sent into hysterical laughter at the sight. The already-fallen nuts and leaves crunch beneath your feet as you walk down the trail and nothing out of the ordinary seems to be happening, but you might not yet want to count your lucky stars that you may have gone on the fork leading to good things. As you continue along, a Spnarak quietly and slowly descends and lands on your head, a rather innocent and curious look in its eyes as it crawls forward to look into your eyes upside-down and lets out a little "Spiin!"
Ricco continues to walk down the lonely path with a smile on his face. It was, at first, distrupted by acorns and leaves and a laughing sugar-high squirrel, but he continues on with a smile on his face.

"I hope it can't get any worse." Kage asked.

"Nope, I'm enjoying this adventure and nothing is going to st-" Ricco said before a Spinarak falls on his head. He crawls over and looks at him with a smile and a nice "Spiin!"

"Okay..." he said, not seeming to care. "There's a Spinarak on my head...."

It took a while for Ricco to realize that Spiders on your head=Bad Bad BAD!

"SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" he screamed so loud that the whole forest could hear him. "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!"

Ricco tries to swat the thing away, but doesn't seem to have that sort of grasp to do it and falls down instead. Kage just floats there and laughs at his stupidity.

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!!" he shouted. "JUST GET THIS SPIDER OFF OF ME!!!"

"How should I do it, sir?" Kage said with sarcasm involved.

"I don't care! Knock off, Screech, do anything!"

Kage just sighs at the fact that he would hit him as well no matter what she did. She thought real hard, before Ricco rushes her, giving her less time to think. She then goes with whatever he told her to the Spinarak...

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:46 PM   #10
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Jerichi: Finally getting off the ferry, you walk onto the pokemon league and island of Pasbel City. You see an large building in front of you with a sign that reads "Squad Submission." Considering it was the only way into the city, you enter the building. You see two lines with signs above the enterance. One reads Sigless, one read With Sig. You see that the Sigless line is shorter and you're only here for vacation. After a few minutes you get to a machine with a pokeball slot in the front. When you enter each pokeball the screen reads "Approved!" Finally entering the New England style town, you see an ad for "Battle Park," an amusement park in the middle of the island. You decide to head there and set off through the town passing several battles.

After about 15 minutes, you reach the park. Battle Park was quite big, with several roller coasters and other rides. After a few more minutes of waiting for a ticket, you entered the park. You scouted out the park and find a medium sized brown roller coaster and decide to go on.

After about 10 minutes of waiting in line, you're about to get on when you see a Keckleon, a Chimecho, and a Clefable causing trouble in a dining area. It looks like everyone is just ignoring them, even if they're right in front of them. Now it's you're turn to get on the roller coaster coaster, what do you do?
Just two tips. One, use spellcheck, and two, use a little more description.

After getting off of the ferry, Tetsu noticed a building in front of him with a sign saying "Squad Submissions" above the entrance. Curious, he decided to check it out. Inside the building, two lines had been formed, one labeled "Sigless" and the other read "With Sig." Not knowing the difference, Tetsu decided to pick the Sigless line, since it was much shorter than the With Sig line. After a short wait, Tetsu came up to a machine with a depression in the front and a large screen. Assuming it was for a Pokeball, he placed Snowy's Christmas-colored Pokeball into the slot. The sign flashed with "Approved!" and Tetsu removed his Pokeball once again. Deciding it would probably be best to get all his Pokemon approved, he put each of his team members on the contraption, and received approval for each from the machine.

Exiting the Squad Submissions, Tetsu found himself in a sea-side town with low houses and a simple yet colorful architecture. Looking around for a good way to start off his vacation, Tetsu scanned the town bulletin board for something to do. After looking through a variety of Pokemon related advertisements, he cam upon a paper advertising a theme park named "Battle Park." Hmm, I haven't been to an amusement park in a long time, Tetsu thought, recalling his last trip to Fizzytopia's Fairground. Taking the sheet down, he read the directions, and started walking towards the park.

After a while, he found himself a the park, and joined the queue at the entrance for tickets. Buying his tickets, he went in and scoped the park for a while, finally coming upon a simple roller coaster, which he decided would be a good way to start the day. After all, he enjoyed the thrill of it, and he didn't get to go on them very often. Even if the line was long, he decided it wouldn't improve, and that it was worth the wait. Ten minutes passed, and he found himself at the entrance to the roller coaster. Before he got in though, he noticed a group of Pokemon, a Kecleon, a Chimecho and a Clefable, all making trouble at a nearby dining area. Somewhat curious, but not willing to give up his place in line, he withdrew two Pokeballs, one red and green and covered in white, snow-like specks, the other green with a yellow chain-link pattern. Tossing them out, two Pokemon appeared from the white light that ensued.

"Sno!" Snowy chirped, jumping a little at the sight of his trainer. "Kec..." Ai said, rubbing her eyes, obviously having just woken up. "Hey, guys, can you go check out what those Pokemon are doing over there?" Tetsu asked, gesturing to the trouble-making group over at the dining area. "I'll be over in a bit." The two Pokemon nodded, and started over while Tetsu got on the roller coaster.

Yeah, it sorta sucks.

閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 10-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #11
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
thed3: The beach is relatively peaceful as Wingulls soar overhead, occasionally landing on the shore to rest and feed, and a Krabby lazily crosses the bright sands, walking sideways only to be whisked away by the tide into its home in the glittering blue ocean. In the distance you see a Sharpedo poke its head above water, but it shows no interest in you and Drillbit and simply submerges once more after it's finished with its observation. As you plunge into the ocean, Drillbit reluctantly follows you in, first shivering upon first touching the water but slowly adjusting to the conditions as he wades. The tide, of course, isn't very strong, but the push and pull catches the Dunsparce off guard as the force pulls him in, sending him struggling to make his way back to the shallows. Thankfully, he's successful at this feat and he seems to have understood the ways of the tide.

The two of you continue to go about your business as a sapphire blue form washes up on the shore several yards away from you. As it's at a distance, you can barely make out its form, and soon enough a Poochyena trots from the direction of a collective of large rocks and looks down at the blob of blue, soon snapping up something within its jaws that glistens in the sunlight. Do you continue to give Drillbit some swimming lessons, do you investigate what was washed ashore and the Poochyena, or will you do something else?
Drillbit was becoming a natural at swimming. He used his drill quite often to keep himself from drifting away, but he also slithered in the water as if he was on land. The Dunsparce seemed to be enjoying swimming, which put a smile on Thed's face since he loved to see his Pokemon happy.

In the middle of the swimming lesson Thed could feel some sort of presence in the water. He looked to the side and saw some sort of blue thing in the water approaching the shore several yards away. But, just as it made it to shore a little Poochyena snapped it right up. Thed was unsure as to what the thing in the Poochyena's mouth was and became a bit curious.

"Hey, Drillbit, since you're becoming more accustomed to swimming let's go swim closer towards that Poochyena. I just want to see what it was able to catch."
"Dun." Drillbit responded as he dove underneath the water and came jumping out like a dolphin, his drill spinning rapidly like a motor.
Both Thed and Drillbit began to swim closer towards the Poochyena hoping to not disturb it, but just see what it had.

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
Old 10-03-2007, 09:19 PM   #12
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

QP: The waitress smiles and writes down your drink orders. She then leaned back and looked at a chart with the specials. “Miltank ribs with our famous barbeque sauce, with a choice of our sides, and there’s the barbeque Caesar salad. There’s a corn berry, mashed potatoes, greens, potato salad, and fried green tamato berries. I’ll get your drinks while you decide on what to get.”

The short, brunette waitress walked into the back room, leaving you to do what you like. After a few minutes she came back with a lemon-lime soda in a bowl and a blackberry tea. The waitress looked out the window to the art museum. “Oh,” she caught herself, “sorry. I’m going to the museum after my shift. I was actually related to the featured artist. It’s nice to have the paintings back in town. I hope they stay. You’re my last table before I go.” She frowned, putting the drinks down. “Sorry. I over-explain things sometimes. Have you decided?”

The waitress pulled her notepad out of her jeans and waited to hear what you decided.

Jerichi:You look out towards your Snorunt and Keckleon and as you get on the 40 foot tall brown roller coaster’s third row. As you crank up the first hill, you look out at your pokemon come face to face with the three mischief makers, but then you go down the hill and you’re too busy with the ride.

Snowy and Ai walked back though the line and walked to the Keckleon, Clefairy, and Chimecho. The Snowrunt looked back at the coaster, then at Ai. Ai was ready for a battle. Before they knew it, the five pokemon were staring each other down.

Finally, the Clefable said (in poke-language), “This is NOT dainty, Koi. And where’s the Wacky Backy?”

Ai looked at the Keckleon, “Koi?”
“Ai? It’s you! This is as awesome as Haruhi! You probably heard about the empire I’m creating here. I can’t wait to show you the asylum. You can help us take over the word!”

“Gangan!” shouted the Chimecho as she launched a Hyper Beam into the air and slammed into the ground. Koi watched his sister and waited for her to react.

Meanwhile, you get off the roller coaster, put your wind-blown hair back into a ponytail, and run to the action to see the five pokemon talking and a Chimecho slam into the ground.

FB PC
Old 10-04-2007, 02:58 AM   #13
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

(OOC: Since I won't be expecting updates from my existing updator (D:!), I might as well try my hand here. This intro is for anyone who wouldn't mind updating me, nothing too overly dangerous though considering the low level of my gang. >> Thanks ahead.)

Atop a small hill, the trainer known as Shadow basked in the breeze with his crew. Over the course of his journeying, while Shadow felt that he could have accomplished much more, he did feel that the current status of his squad was rather pleasantly decent for his level. He glanced between each of them and performed mild assessment.

Grim, the first Pokemon he had and the indisputed leader of sorts over the group, always calm and collected whose shared tactics with Shadow had managed to accomplish a couple of wins under his proverbial belt.

Ephidel, the second chronological member of the group with a penchant for blood like all others of his species, yet after a few trips to the Beauty Salon Shadow noticed that Ephidel had become more obedient and wouldn't attack the necks of his teammates... at least.

Zapster, the third member of the team, who had been hatched out of Shadow's first Pokemon egg, and a peppy, inquisitive baby Pokemon to boot. Zapster liked nothing better than charging himself up with his arms and delivering short, sharp shocking punches.

Diamondhead, the fourth member of the team, was a quiet Pokemon who didn't like talking much, preferring to let things blow over by resisting the elements with his armour. Shadow could only guess that this came about as a result of possible trauma he went through during his pre-adoption life.

Mango, the fifth member of the team, whom Shadow noted did have a fair amount of experience from her tenure under another trainer, but likewise also happened to be more excited than a barrel of Mankey, even more so than Zapster. Her addiction to Sweet stuff didn't help either.

Shadow eased a smile as he watched his gang interact with each other, cheering and hollering in language he could never fully understand. As much as he had hoped to progress further, it would be wrong to say he didn't feel contented. Still, he felt that there was still more potential he could bring out of himself and his team. If only there was a place where he could test the limits of what he knew and his Pokemon could do. A small training school or park, perhaps?...

He suddenly squinted into the distance. There, about a mile away, was a distinctly human establishment, with a huge plot of cleared land next to a small, single-storeyed building. Or was it? Shadow couldn't tell clearly even with his spectacles on.

"Deus ex machina," he murmured. "Come along, team. I think we've got somewhere else to occupy our afternoons with."

In a group of happy voices, the five young Pokemon trailed after the scientist...

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 10-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #14
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Whee, who wants to update a dragony adventure? :o

A large figure suddenly appeared in the air, soaring high above the mountain tops. A teenage boy was perched on the creature's back, legs straddeling the back of her neck, just above the shoulderblades and where the rather large wings sprouted from. The boy grinned, shaking off the chilling feeling of Teleporting in between, which was never pleasant, no matter how many times one goes through it. The boy then pulled a small map out of his back pocket and opened it up on the back of the Charizard's long, golden neck. "Hmm, it looks like they Weyr's up ahead, Ramoth. We can find a place to rest up there." The dragon gave a quick grunt and flapped her wings as they began to soar lower into the mountains. A Weyr was a sort of dragon village, where people co-exist with all sorts of dragons. Weyrs were often built into mountain and cliffsides as well, mostly to make it easier for dragons to fall into flight. Gary and Ramoth descended into the mountain valley, looking around for whatever they might find.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 10-05-2007, 11:34 PM   #15
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

*nabs Furi* (Sorry, Shadow. I'm kinda tired after writing this and I think I'd only like to Update one person for now, at least until I get back into the swing of things.)

Also too tired to write my own intro post, so I guess I'll just be Updating.

Sandaa – Eight seconds gradually pass, during which you feel freezing cold and deprived of nearly all your feeling. Then, your body suddenly emerges from Between to find itself mercifully suspended high above the mountaintops; grey giants with white-tipped peaks lining the landscape for miles below. As your senses return you can feel the beat of her wings and the strong pulse of her body as it ripples underneath yours, and your vision that’s now been restored allows you to see a long, graceful neck and head of noble golden hue, partially obstructing your outlook on the world below.

Immediately you recognize your Charizard, who has a name and regal appearance befitting a queen. She spreads her wings and sails over the tops of peaks, letting the winds carry you easily through the clear air. You grin in exuberance from the fall, and the lock of your legs tightens a little around her neck as you release one hand in order to reach into your back pocket, where fingertips close gently around a folded piece of paper wedged in between the clothing. Obtaining the guide, you let it unfold entirely before you and carefully lay it out on the lizard’s neck, tracking your place on the parchment as you fly. You notice a location on the guide that draws you, and you mention it to Ramoth, who rumbles permissively in answer, folding back her wings and dropping down another stage as she descends smoothly into the valley.

As the two of you near the cliffside, Ramoth arranges to land, turning towards the rock face by design. However, a black obstruction unexpectedly descends upon you from above, striking straight past Ramoth’s head with deliberate quickness and force. She roars in surprise and beats back air, halting her progress in order to avoid colliding with either it or the mountain. You both steady yourselves, and glance around for what caused the disturbance. You hear laughter coming from above, and look up in time to see a black scaled tail disappear around the side of the mountain, the end of which smolders with flame. Ramoth hisses contemptuously, but does not give chase yet without orders. She turns her head by a number of degrees and gazes at you expectantly, her slitted ruby eye commanding you to make a decision.

Ahead of you lies the Weyr; you can see homes built by humans near the rock face, where caverns also indicate the presence of other dragons. You don’t see any signs of actual dragons (or people) at the moment, though they might be deeper within the village. So you could choose to enter the village now and forget about the offensive incident that happened just a moment ago, or you could try and track down the culprit and teach them a lesson about proper flying etiquette. Which will it be?
Old 10-08-2007, 03:47 PM   #16
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Jonouchi: Kage responds to the curious arachnid on your head by headbutting at it to Knock it Off. Taken aback by the hostile attack, the Spinarak holds on to your head as tight as it can, gripping on to your skull as the force nearly knocks it over, but without success. Though you can't see it well, the spider's little eyes narrow in annoyance at Kage as it stubbornly sits atop your head. As a last resort, your Shuppet lets out a deafening Screech before attempting to Knock Off the spider once more. This time she succeeds and the green arachnid flies back, angry and somewhat whimpering, and you see it run off in the opposite direction but also notice a circular tag with a little golden insignia in the shape of a butterfly on its back. As you brace youself for a possible incoming swarm of giant red spiders to attack you, an acorn then smacks you from above as the same Pachirisu from before angrily chatters and leaps onto the forest floor. You notice that it's wearing a black collar with a golden tag not unlike what the Spinarak had on its back, but you stop thinking about that when the Pachirisu sends a weak jolt of electricity towards you. Looks like you hurt its friend. The electric squirrel continues chattering in its little squirrel tongue, probably throwing in a few dirty words for good measure, then leaps up and swipes Kage's headband to wear for itself. Needless to say, it's not very happy with you. What course of action do you wish to take?

thed3: You and Drillbit swim closer to investigate the Poochyena and what washed up ashore. As you go near, the Poochyena takes notice and begins growling at you, diverted from trotting back to where he came from. Within the puppy's maw is a shimmering silver star-shaped locket studded with sapphire blue gemstones and you can tell that its opened and empty. A few feet between you and the dog, lying on the sands as the tide washes up upon it, is an oddly-shaped sea nymph with a single antenna lying face down, knocked out with a wound in its side. Having grown up around the sea, it doesn't take you long to recognize it as a washed-up Phione, but how it wound up on the shore is a mystery to you. You try to put two and two together as the distracted puppy suddenly turns his attention towards the rocks; for a moment you can't imagine why its focus towards you was suddenly pulled away, but Drillbit begins to show a little discomfort as well. He awkwardly struggles to to cover both ears, but the land snake can only do so much before resulting to lowering his head under the water to avoid whatever he is hearing. As your sight shifts in-between the unconscious Phione, Drillbit struggling, and the Poochyena with the locket in its jaws (and torn between barking at you and returning to where it came from), you can't help but think that something mighty fishy is going on- and not just because the sea is full of fish.

Quote:
QP: The waitress smiles and writes down your drink orders. She then leaned back and looked at a chart with the specials. “Miltank ribs with our famous barbeque sauce, with a choice of our sides, and there’s the barbeque Caesar salad. There’s a corn berry, mashed potatoes, greens, potato salad, and fried green tamato berries. I’ll get your drinks while you decide on what to get.”

The short, brunette waitress walked into the back room, leaving you to do what you like. After a few minutes she came back with a lemon-lime soda in a bowl and a blackberry tea. The waitress looked out the window to the art museum. “Oh,” she caught herself, “sorry. I’m going to the museum after my shift. I was actually related to the featured artist. It’s nice to have the paintings back in town. I hope they stay. You’re my last table before I go.” She frowned, putting the drinks down. “Sorry. I over-explain things sometimes. Have you decided?”

The waitress pulled her notepad out of her jeans and waited to hear what you decided.
-----
Mara immediately jumped to the side as the bowl of sparkling lemon-lime concoction was placed on the table next to her tea and happily began to lap it up. Rivka, on the other hand, was mesmerized at the idea of barbecued Miltank ribs and ordered accordingly. "I'll take the Miltank ribs special with a cornn berry and potato salad." She then looked to the Linoone beside her, knowing exactly what she'd want. "Also, a plate of Combusken wings for my Linoone here, please. She likes them plain." Her mouth watering over the thought of having a warm and tasty meal, the trainer paused before realizing what the waitress said about the museum. "Wait, you're related to the Charles Remington? I was looking at his works right before coming here and I was planning to go back to look some more!" The trainer's eyes had lit up upon hearing about the waitress's relation. "You're lucky to have somebody like him in your lineage." Silently yet eagerly, the trainer sipped her tea.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:21 PM   #17
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
[size=3][color=purple]Jerichi:You look out towards your Snorunt and Keckleon and as you get on the 40 foot tall brown roller coaster’s third row. As you crank up the first hill, you look out at your pokemon come face to face with the three mischief makers, but then you go down the hill and you’re too busy with the ride.

Snowy and Ai walked back though the line and walked to the Keckleon, Clefairy, and Chimecho. The Snowrunt looked back at the coaster, then at Ai. Ai was ready for a battle. Before they knew it, the five pokemon were staring each other down.

Finally, the Clefable said (in poke-language), “This is NOT dainty, Koi. And where’s the Wacky Backy?”

Ai looked at the Keckleon, “Koi?”
“Ai? It’s you! This is as awesome as Haruhi! You probably heard about the empire I’m creating here. I can’t wait to show you the asylum. You can help us take over the word!”

“Gangan!” shouted the Chimecho as she launched a Hyper Beam into the air and slammed into the ground. Koi watched his sister and waited for her to react.

Meanwhile, you get off the roller coaster, put your wind-blown hair back into a ponytail, and run to the action to see the five pokemon talking and a Chimecho slam into the ground.
Ai was speechless at the sudden discovery she had made. Her brother, who had been searching for all this time, has appeared right in front of her eyes. After taking a moment to gather herself, she timidly asked, "Are... Are you really Koi?"

After the exciting roller coaster ride, Tetsu began to fix his hair, which had been blown everywhere from rushing down slopes in the cramped cars. As he pulled it back into it's ponytail, he looked over to where he had sent his Pokemon a few minutes prior, to see a confused Snorunt and Ai talking with the other Kecleon who was making trouble a little while earlier. "I wonder what's going on..." Tetsu murmured to himself as he headed towards the eating area. As he neared it, a thought crossed his mind: Could that be Ai's brother?

"Hey, Ai! What's happening?" He asked as he approached the group of Pokemon.

A little startled, Ai jumped a little before turning around and seeing it was Tetsu. All she did was nod lightly and then turn back to the Kecleon in front of her.

"Who's this?" Tetsu asked.

閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 10-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #18
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola
*nabs Furi* (Sorry, Shadow. I'm kinda tired after writing this and I think I'd only like to Update one person for now, at least until I get back into the swing of things.)

Also too tired to write my own intro post, so I guess I'll just be Updating.

Sandaa – Eight seconds gradually pass, during which you feel freezing cold and deprived of nearly all your feeling. Then, your body suddenly emerges from Between to find itself mercifully suspended high above the mountaintops; grey giants with white-tipped peaks lining the landscape for miles below. As your senses return you can feel the beat of her wings and the strong pulse of her body as it ripples underneath yours, and your vision that’s now been restored allows you to see a long, graceful neck and head of noble golden hue, partially obstructing your outlook on the world below.

Immediately you recognize your Charizard, who has a name and regal appearance befitting a queen. She spreads her wings and sails over the tops of peaks, letting the winds carry you easily through the clear air. You grin in exuberance from the fall, and the lock of your legs tightens a little around her neck as you release one hand in order to reach into your back pocket, where fingertips close gently around a folded piece of paper wedged in between the clothing. Obtaining the guide, you let it unfold entirely before you and carefully lay it out on the lizard’s neck, tracking your place on the parchment as you fly. You notice a location on the guide that draws you, and you mention it to Ramoth, who rumbles permissively in answer, folding back her wings and dropping down another stage as she descends smoothly into the valley.

As the two of you near the cliffside, Ramoth arranges to land, turning towards the rock face by design. However, a black obstruction unexpectedly descends upon you from above, striking straight past Ramoth’s head with deliberate quickness and force. She roars in surprise and beats back air, halting her progress in order to avoid colliding with either it or the mountain. You both steady yourselves, and glance around for what caused the disturbance. You hear laughter coming from above, and look up in time to see a black scaled tail disappear around the side of the mountain, the end of which smolders with flame. Ramoth hisses contemptuously, but does not give chase yet without orders. She turns her head by a number of degrees and gazes at you expectantly, her slitted ruby eye commanding you to make a decision.

Ahead of you lies the Weyr; you can see homes built by humans near the rock face, where caverns also indicate the presence of other dragons. You don’t see any signs of actual dragons (or people) at the moment, though they might be deeper within the village. So you could choose to enter the village now and forget about the offensive incident that happened just a moment ago, or you could try and track down the culprit and teach them a lesson about proper flying etiquette. Which will it be?
Omfg you like Dragonriders of Pern too? :ddd Thanks for taking me as your updatee too :]

As Ramoth and Gary began to descend into the weyr territory, something suddenly swooshed past them, knocking the two off balance momentarily. "Hey, watch where you're going!" Gary yelled after, shaking his fist. "Have a little more respect for a queen dragon will ya?" Ramoth seemed a little bit more composed from the incident, though still quite displeased with the abrupt lack of manners from whoever burst past them. Frowning still, Gary looked off in the direction of where the culprit flew off to. "What do you say, Ramoth, do you think they're worth it?" The golden dragon glanced at her partner for a moment and then shook her head no, her mind set more on food, as it had been a while since their last stop in a Weyr.
Gary sighed and shrugged, his temper cooling off slightly. "Alright then, let's go down to the village and check things out and get you a bite to eat... Then if we happen to see whoever nearly collided with us down there, we can tell them a thing or two!" Ramoth seemed to agree with this plan and grunted, resuming their descent into the town.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 10-08-2007, 06:50 PM   #19
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Jonouchi: Kage responds to the curious arachnid on your head by headbutting at it to Knock it Off. Taken aback by the hostile attack, the Spinarak holds on to your head as tight as it can, gripping on to your skull as the force nearly knocks it over, but without success. Though you can't see it well, the spider's little eyes narrow in annoyance at Kage as it stubbornly sits atop your head. As a last resort, your Shuppet lets out a deafening Screech before attempting to Knock Off the spider once more. This time she succeeds and the green arachnid flies back, angry and somewhat whimpering, and you see it run off in the opposite direction but also notice a circular tag with a little golden insignia in the shape of a butterfly on its back. As you brace youself for a possible incoming swarm of giant red spiders to attack you, an acorn then smacks you from above as the same Pachirisu from before angrily chatters and leaps onto the forest floor. You notice that it's wearing a black collar with a golden tag not unlike what the Spinarak had on its back, but you stop thinking about that when the Pachirisu sends a weak jolt of electricity towards you. Looks like you hurt its friend. The electric squirrel continues chattering in its little squirrel tongue, probably throwing in a few dirty words for good measure, then leaps up and swipes Kage's headband to wear for itself. Needless to say, it's not very happy with you. What course of action do you wish to take?
Ricco watches the Spinarak run away, noticing the mark on its back. Ricco wondered what it could be, until Kage blurts it out:

"You think that's the last of him?" she said. "What if she brings friends?"

Ricco can imagine the thought of being surrounded by Ariados, hung by a web, just him and his obnoxious Ghost, waiting to be eaten! Ricco didn't know what was worse: the fact that she can produce such a horrid thought in his head, or the fact that she just gave Spinarak two genders. Ricco shakes his head before trying to move on, however he gets clonked by another acorn, this time, coming from the same Pachirisu. It begins to blabber some nonsense, but Kage responds back to it in a similar manner.

"Oh yeah?!" she shouted. "Well so are you, you annoying excuse for a Pikachu clone!!"

Before she knew it, her headband was swiped from her. All of those months, all of those coins, all of those distrupted attempts to get Ricco's final slot! That angered her.

"You can annoy me, call me names and throw dirt in my face, you little rat!" she said. "But never, ever, EVER, STEAL MY FREAKING HEADBAND!!!"

"Oh boy." Ricco sighs. "Up for a battle?"

"HELL YEAH!!!" she said. "I'm going to tear that rat a new one!"

Ricco thought it would be good for a first real battle here, so why not?"

"All right, attack it with Screech, and two consecutive Knock Off attacks."

"Oh, how original!" she snapped sarcastically.

Ricco sighs as Kage moves in on the offensive...

I'll try to get more moves for her when the time comes.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2007, 07:07 PM   #20
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
thed3: You and Drillbit swim closer to investigate the Poochyena and what washed up ashore. As you go near, the Poochyena takes notice and begins growling at you, diverted from trotting back to where he came from. Within the puppy's maw is a shimmering silver star-shaped locket studded with sapphire blue gemstones and you can tell that its opened and empty. A few feet between you and the dog, lying on the sands as the tide washes up upon it, is an oddly-shaped sea nymph with a single antenna lying face down, knocked out with a wound in its side. Having grown up around the sea, it doesn't take you long to recognize it as a washed-up Phione, but how it wound up on the shore is a mystery to you. You try to put two and two together as the distracted puppy suddenly turns his attention towards the rocks; for a moment you can't imagine why its focus towards you was suddenly pulled away, but Drillbit begins to show a little discomfort as well. He awkwardly struggles to to cover both ears, but the land snake can only do so much before resulting to lowering his head under the water to avoid whatever he is hearing. As your sight shifts in-between the unconscious Phione, Drillbit struggling, and the Poochyena with the locket in its jaws (and torn between barking at you and returning to where it came from), you can't help but think that something mighty fishy is going on- and not just because the sea is full of fish.
---------------------------------------
Something wasn't right with the situation as Thed could tell. Drillbit was his main concern as he dove underneath the water to try and alleviate whatever was noise was bothering him. The Poochyena was just barking madly both at him and something else that was out of his sight. And then there was Phione just lying in the sand, seemingly unconscious. He had only seen that pokemon once before back at home. Hardly anyone believed him back then since the pokemon was only a local tale and sightings of them were far and few between to be taken seriously. He wondered what had happened to the small pokemon and figured it had something to do with whatever was aggravating Dirllbit and Poochyena.

"Drillbit!" Thed called to his Dunsparce.
Getting no response Thed held his breath and submerged his head into the water. He saw his little Dunsparce still in a bit of a panicked trance and gave the Dunsparce a little follow-me signal with his finger. The Dunsparce swam up to the surface immediately.
"Ok, Drillbit we're going to swim as fast as possible back to land. Don't worry about yourself I'm here for you just in case ok."
"Sparce."
"Let's go then"
With that Thed and Drillbit began to head back towards land close to where the Phione laid.

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
Old 10-16-2007, 05:45 PM   #21
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Jonouchi: Pachirisu chatters defiantly while wrapping Kage's headband around its head and sends a Shockwave directly at Kage. Although the blast doesn't strike your ghost head-on, you can tell that she's a little singed on her, uh, bottom area. Kage retaliates with a deafening Screech, not only sending Pachirisu into a screaming fit over hurt ears, but your ears ring as well and you realize a few Rattata on the side fall out of the trees due to the sheer noise Kage is stirring up. Anyhow, while Pachirisu covers its ears and tries to shake off the ear-spitting soundwaves, Kage dives in to try to Knock Off her precious headband; although she failed to wrestle off the headband this time, the blow she dealt to the squirrel was swift and hard, knocking the rodent to its back. As Kage dives in for another attempt to Knock the headband Off of the squirrel, Pachirisu braces for impact and meets Kage's headbutt with a Spark,both dealing damage to each other. After what looks like a miniature electric explosion, the dust clears and it appears that Pachirisu no longer wears the headband, and instead the band lies on the ground. Pachirisu tries to make a dive for it, but realizes that it wouldn't get far with it while Kage's around, so it stands on all fours and flicks its tail, ready to counter. Both Pokemon took some damage, but Pachirisu has used up more energy thanks to the two electric attacks.

thed3: You and Drillbit dart through the ocean at full speed, the Dunsparce somewhat resembling a torpedo as he makes his way through the current. For a first time swimmer, he seems like a natural despite his normal typing, and he occasionally rises hed head above water for breaths of air but immediately jumps back into the program, temporarily avoiding the annoyance. The two of you finally make it to the shallows and, stepping upon the sands of the shore, approach the washed-up Phione and examine it closely. While Poochyena growls as you approach, it immediately turns its head to the rocks once more and flattens its ears with another growl towards it. As it pauses while thinking about what to do, you see its little eyes narrow in frustration and confusion as it looks between you and the place it originated from. Eventually it grudgingly trots off with the sparkling locket in its maw. Drillbit seems to calm down just as the Poochyena begins to trek back as well, making the situation more curious, but for now the Phione looks like it needs help quickly. You examine the fallen sea nymph and notice that the heat of the sun is beginning to rapidly dehydrate it; although the tide washes up upon it, it's not enough to support it and you can see its little body begin to shrivel up and the wound at its side drains slightly.

A banter of squawks and barks soon diverts your attention; the Poochyena is now wrestling with a Wingull, apparently engaging in a tug of war between a determined pooch and a shiny-loving bird with the locket in-between. The silver jewelry glimmers in the sun as it's strained between the two quarreling Pokemon, and even more, the sounds of the squabble cause the little Phione to stir, albeit weakly as it slowly turns to its un-injured side and mutters a soft "Phii?" Eventually the Poochyena drives the seagull opponent off, but unknown to it, the squabble forced the locket open and a white object flies out of it and lies in the sand as the puppy trots back to the rocky area of the beach.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:04 PM   #22
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
thed3: You and Drillbit dart through the ocean at full speed, the Dunsparce somewhat resembling a torpedo as he makes his way through the current. For a first time swimmer, he seems like a natural despite his normal typing, and he occasionally rises hed head above water for breaths of air but immediately jumps back into the program, temporarily avoiding the annoyance. The two of you finally make it to the shallows and, stepping upon the sands of the shore, approach the washed-up Phione and examine it closely. While Poochyena growls as you approach, it immediately turns its head to the rocks once more and flattens its ears with another growl towards it. As it pauses while thinking about what to do, you see its little eyes narrow in frustration and confusion as it looks between you and the place it originated from. Eventually it grudgingly trots off with the sparkling locket in its maw. Drillbit seems to calm down just as the Poochyena begins to trek back as well, making the situation more curious, but for now the Phione looks like it needs help quickly. You examine the fallen sea nymph and notice that the heat of the sun is beginning to rapidly dehydrate it; although the tide washes up upon it, it's not enough to support it and you can see its little body begin to shrivel up and the wound at its side drains slightly.

A banter of squawks and barks soon diverts your attention; the Poochyena is now wrestling with a Wingull, apparently engaging in a tug of war between a determined pooch and a shiny-loving bird with the locket in-between. The silver jewelry glimmers in the sun as it's strained between the two quarreling Pokemon, and even more, the sounds of the squabble cause the little Phione to stir, albeit weakly as it slowly turns to its un-injured side and mutters a soft "Phii?" Eventually the Poochyena drives the seagull opponent off, but unknown to it, the squabble forced the locket open and a white object flies out of it and lies in the sand as the puppy trots back to the rocky area of the beach.
----------------------------------
Thed looked at the Phione, it wasn't in good shape at all and it's body began to shrivel up a bit obviously needing water to keep itself healthy. Overhearing a squabble Thed looked up and saw the Poochyena in a tug-of-war battled with a Wingull. The Wingull flew off in frustration as the Poochyena walked off with the locket, but it hadn't noticed that something white fell out of it and was now in the sand. Thed felt this locket may have something to do with Phione, but didn't know how.

First and foremost though, was Phione's condition and Thed told Drillbit, "Drillbit, see that little white thing in the sand I need you to grab it for me and bring it to me. Dig underneath the sand to be as inconspicuous as possible. In the meantime I'm going to take Phione back to the sea. Not too far deep though, but just enough to submerge it in the water to rehydrate it. Remember to come to me with the white thing and if anything tries to mess with you well give it a Hidden Power Dragon to scare it off. Got it?"
"Sparce!"

The land snake began to dig underneath the sand towards the white object while Thed gently lifted up Phione's body and began to head to the water.

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
Old 10-22-2007, 08:10 PM   #23
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Sorry for the delay. But you are not forgotten.

Jerichi: After the abrupt meeting of Ai and her lost sibling, Koi, you walk up to them. After you ask what happened, Ai explained the bizzarre turn-of-events.

Koi then takes a turn to explain, "I could just tell it was her. You can just tell sometimes, and I was caring for her egg for a while."

"Siblings are DAINTY!” chimed in Fetra. Ai was just shocked about finally finding her brother.

Continuing on, towards Ai this time, Koi said, “I want to catch up. Lets go back to the Asylum. I think I told you about it, it’s our base, and a fun place to hang out. Or do you want to hang around here for a while longer, since you already supported AFAR. I’ll tell you about AFAR later, lets just have some fun.” He smiled. And waited for your reply.

Then Fetra added under her breathe, so softly you can barely hear, “Koi’s being dainty. He really is happy.” She, too, looked up at you.

QP: The waitress smiled at you before letting a frown enter her face. “I love art, but I’m not very good at it. I wish I was more like my great-grandpa. I’m hoping the exhibit will help me paint better.” She then turns to you, with her usual happy look on her face, “Sorry if I sound pushy, but would you mind if I come with you to the museum after we eat. I’ll be back in a minute, let me put in your order.”

The next few minutes, the waitress wanders to a few other tables (almost all of them nearly done eating) and to the kitchen to get drinks and to put in your order. This leaves you and your Linoone, Mara, to do as you will.

Then she comes back, “You’re food should be out soon, do you need any refills on you drinks?”

FB PC
Old 10-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #24
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Ed, if you still want to jump in you can. I'd just like to get this Adventure rolling now. ^~

Sandaa – You and your dragon choose to ignore revenge in favor of finding a more satisfying dish for you to consume, and continue on with your descent into the valley, the two of you landing quietly at the edge of the Weyr. You slide off her back easily and take a glance around the town; there seems to be no one in sight. Feeling puzzled as to why there’s no activity going on here, you begin to wander deeper into the heart of the Weyr, searching for any person or dragon inhabitant. Ramoth drops down on all fours and follows behind you silently, weaving her large body through the wide gaps between the buildings without much trouble. The settlement has obviously been designed to accommodate dragons traveling the roads as well, although the streets are empty right now.

You reach the center of the town and stop short, confused and rather disappointed by the clear lack of commotion. You can hear Ramoth’s soft rumbling behind you, indicating her displeasure as well as her hunger.

Suddenly you hear a soft click, followed by the sound of a door being closed. You hastily turn around and spot a girl dressed in red, standing in front of one of the shelters, apparently having just exited the hut. She has her back to you, and for a moment all you can see is her long white hair, until she turns around and faces you. Her amber eyes look startled upon noticing your presence, and then glances frantically at the bored dragon sitting beside you. She runs up to you, and before you can ask her a question, she abruptly cuts in, speaking to you in an urgent tone.

“I’m sorry, you can’t be here right now. There’s been a severe epidemic recently affected all the dragons in the area. If you stay long, your Charizard might get sick too, and we haven’t been able to find a cure for it yet.” She glances down worriedly, and you suddenly realize that in her arms she’s holding a small bundle, consisting of a young Dratini wrapped in cloth. The Dratini’s eyes are closed and it is obviously in pain, writhing occasionally within its blanket like a snake. Its scales are also colored with an unhealthy-looking greenish-yellow tinge, making you feel concern.

She frowns gravely, and looks towards you again. “I’m sorry, I have to get this one to one of the caves. That’s where everyone is, trying to take care of all the patients. But there’s nothing we can do, we can’t send anyone to try and find a treatment…” She trails off, her mind seeming preoccupied. The Dratini in her arms suddenly starts to thrash about in intense agony, and the girl instantly forgets you, whirling around and hurrying off in the direction of the cliffs, heading towards a series of caverns on the side of the mountain. You glance nervously towards Ramoth, whose burning red eyes gaze back solemnly. Looks like this is serious.

Will you choose to stay and try to help? Or perhaps you should leave in order to ensure your own Pokémon’s safety. What will you decide?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:53 PM   #25
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Jonouchi: Pachirisu chatters defiantly while wrapping Kage's headband around its head and sends a Shockwave directly at Kage. Although the blast doesn't strike your ghost head-on, you can tell that she's a little singed on her, uh, bottom area. Kage retaliates with a deafening Screech, not only sending Pachirisu into a screaming fit over hurt ears, but your ears ring as well and you realize a few Rattata on the side fall out of the trees due to the sheer noise Kage is stirring up. Anyhow, while Pachirisu covers its ears and tries to shake off the ear-spitting soundwaves, Kage dives in to try to Knock Off her precious headband; although she failed to wrestle off the headband this time, the blow she dealt to the squirrel was swift and hard, knocking the rodent to its back. As Kage dives in for another attempt to Knock the headband Off of the squirrel, Pachirisu braces for impact and meets Kage's headbutt with a Spark,both dealing damage to each other. After what looks like a miniature electric explosion, the dust clears and it appears that Pachirisu no longer wears the headband, and instead the band lies on the ground. Pachirisu tries to make a dive for it, but realizes that it wouldn't get far with it while Kage's around, so it stands on all fours and flicks its tail, ready to counter. Both Pokemon took some damage, but Pachirisu has used up more energy thanks to the two electric attacks.
The Battle rages on as the Pachirisu was getting swatted down. He tries to think of a new strategy, but he still had to remain cool, and so does Kage.

"At least the headband's off of it." he thought.

He then looks at the Pachirisu getting ready to counter his attack at any moment. He had to think of something before he takes Kage's headband away again.

"Kage, get in front of your headband and use a Psywave to knock him off of his feet. Then place it on your head and show him who's boss with a Knock Off."

"Yeah, this sucker's gonna pay!" she said.

Ricco hopes that she wouldn't get too crazy with her headband, otherwise he'll pay for it. Him and the Pachirisu he's battling.

Quote:
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records