UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 06-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #51
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Guys, my laptop caught a nasty virus. It's fixed now, but it deleted everything on my laptop, including Microsoft Office, and the updates I was in the middle of writing. It'll take a while for me to get things settled, so expect no updates until July. Sorry!

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #52
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Going on vacation from the 4th until the 17th. Comic-Con, here I come!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #53
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Really sorry guys, my laptop's hard disk just failed yesterday. There's no guarantee it will be fixed. I have my mom's laptop available two me sometimes, so I'll be able to come on, just not nearly as much as before.

Last edited by Celebii151; 07-03-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #54
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

I'm probably not going to get any updates done this month due to uni and assignments and things in general. I'll try, but I can't make any promises to update this month.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #55
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I have decided to participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) this year, against my better judgment... As such, I will be on hiatus from updating/responding to updates for the month of November.

I apologize for the long delay! On the bright side, I should be updating more frequently in December due to Winter break, and the month of hardcore writing should hopefully improve my updates when I return. Wish me luck~!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #56
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Work gets busy from here on in, the implication of snow might happen from any day in November means I spend less time designing (my favourite bit) and more time fixing / preparing.

Also I go on holiday Monday November 5th to Friday November 9th (managed to blag a holiday before the snow-scare came in and I'm not giving it up for nobody) I'll pick up candies / do Monday stuff as I leave mid-afternoon.
Treepandaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #57
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

To my Cascadia Updatees: I'll be unable to update probably until the end of the month, since my exam is only 2 weeks away and I can only spare a few minutes at a time on the computer - and after that I'll want to be outside enjoying life instead of locked inside on my laptop. :P

Not that there's much of a problem since the majority of you haven't replied to the first batch of October updates, but still. :P
MarbleZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #58
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

To my group: I will not be able to post updates until mid December, but once I return I'll be able to come back in full force to frequent updating. I might be able to finish the updates I've already done this weekend but it is not very likely. If I can't it'll have to wait until mid December when school is over. Sorry about that. =/
Itzatrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #59
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Faithful Cascadians:

I start working tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea what my schedule is going to be like. It may completely interfere with my ability to update, or not at all. I'll try my best to keep updates rolling regularly, and there's a chance you won't even notice a change of pace, but I might not be so lucky.

So, nothing definitive, just keeping you informed. ;)
Old 01-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #60
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

New school, little computer access: Less activity. I'll try an get maybe 2 sets of updates in this month, but no promises. I'll also be slower to reply and order in matches. Sorry for inconviniences.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #61
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Since school has started, I'm going to be taking an official break from Updating in order to focus on bringing my grades back up. Apologies to my group. (Replies to my own RPs may be slower as well.)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #62
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I don't have the Internet access that I did before, and my time is going to be split up between reffing for the PASBL, replying to my adventures, doing schoolwork, working in the Robotics Club, and updating. Expect delays if you are waiting for an update to arrive at your gate.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #63
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
New school, little computer access: Less activity. I'll try an get maybe 2 sets of updates in this month, but no promises. I'll also be slower to reply and order in matches. Sorry for inconviniences.
So, I'll be able to be a bit more active, but still can't update and probably reply to updates for a while, due to time restrictions.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #64
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

At the moment, my updates for the Cloud Garden and The BMG Arcane Realm will probably be fairly erratic because I have fairly limited internet at the moment. I will still work on them though, so no worries about that part.
PikaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #65
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Just a notification that I shall be away from Saturday 4th May until Saturday 11th May getting some much needed rest and sunshine in Cyprus ^-^
Arc_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #66
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

I start exams in two weeks, and currently have several large assignments that I need to do, so I won't be able to do any updates until the end of June.
PikaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #67
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Long story short: I no longer have a computer. My activity will be very limited until I address this issue somehow.
Balmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #68
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Bouffalant Hayward's Holiday Hiatus

Adios amigos...I'm headed south for a sweltering summer siesta filled with sun, sand, surf, and swim (and possibly snorkel). I should return sometime after mid-July.

Regarding the state of the UPN Shops then...following our recent reply post, a number of FB'ers have contacted me offering to lend a hand with, or take over, the UPN shops should I ever need it (which kind offers and interests were greatly appreciated, btw). But while, as the old saying goes, "There's plenty of fishguys in the sea," I could only select one, and since Dave was the first to go for the bait, he will now be "Shop Updator Extraordinaire" here in my absence. So, the UPN shops (Move Tutor, Training Centre, Beauty Salon, & DayCare) will be in DaveTheFishGuy's capable tentacles for the next three weeks. If you have any questions, concerns, or criticisms, be sure to lob them his way. May the Force be with him. ;)

Good night, cruel world, I'll see you in the morning.

H out.
Hayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #69
Stark
Rainbow Badge

I just want to let everyone know that I will be on vacation from July 12th until July 28th so my activity will be rather minimal at most. I will also be quite busy during the upcoming week, but I will try to get as much taken care of as I can so that things continue to run smoothly. Specifically, I will get the Egg Pickup times straightened out on serebii for those of you who have been over there scratching your heads about the dates being off on many of them. That is all my fault for letting them get out of control. thankfully everyone has been pretty good about being honest about when they have picked up eggs and have pointed out where any current mistakes can be referenced at. So thank you all for that. Those of you I have been talking to in PM on different topics whether community affecting or just personal will probably need to talk with one of the other mods while I am out if you don't want to wait until the end of the month for things to move forward. I will still be around early in the week this week, but come Wednesday and Thursday I probably will not be online much at all until the end of the month.

I will try to check in while I am gone off and on, so if someone needs something from me they can still PM me. My responses are just going to be slow and random in their timing.
Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #70
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I am relying mostly on my phone for internet right now, which is spotty at best since I am going to be in mostly rural locales until the end of this week. I will not be able to write updates or respond to RP/PMs/shops until then. Thank you for understanding.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #71
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Life got very complicated, very fast. It might not take a toll on updates because they still serve as an escape from reality, but it's uncertain right now. Sorry in advance if I have to stop for while.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:26 AM   #72
Sneaze
Mrow?

Apologies for the lack of updates everybody, as I have been very busy. I'll be returning to regular updating as of my return from BronyCon on August 5th.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #73
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
So here's the deal: I haven't written updates for my group yet (sorry! >_<), and with me just finishing one programming project and another one on my heels, I probably won't have time to even worry about updates for the next 2-3 weeks. I'll still be replying to to other RP threads (with AR of course being my top priority FB-wise), just not updating Astoria for a while. Sorry people, hope you can understand!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #74
Sneaze
Mrow?

I just realized I neglected to mention this here. While I have most of my updates written, it's going to take a while before I finish them all completely due to some real life problems. I'll be very busy until the end of September as I attempt to move into a new apartment/house/etc. HOPEFULLY I can get them finished before then, but no guarantees.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #75
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Headed for Hong Kong and Taiwan for a spell. Back on November 1st. Will have Internet access and stuff still, but expect a downtime in frequency nonetheless.
Shadowshocker is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out