UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 10-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #1
Pearl's Perap
Soul Badge

Mime Jr. Affinity Avenue ~ where bonds are born

~ Affinity Avenue ~
Located within the heart of the timeless borough of Alderboro in the sprawling metropolis zone of New Fizz City, Affinity Avenue is the perfect place for you and your Pokémon to make meaningful connections, spark up lifelong relationships or find compatible mates to join your Pokémon in a vacation at The Hatchery

With an intimate and well-kept park as well as numerous independent hang-out spots, Affinity Avenue is the ideal spot for your Pokémon to spend some one-to-one time getting to know another. Adorning every railing along of the park are padlocks of every shape and size; symbols of strength and unity with markings made with love. Weather-worn benches appear at intervals along the quaint street as well, each made complete with the romantic etchings of pairings who had taken the time to rest there together in the past.

Affinity Avenue Rules
- This thread is for finding partnerships for your Pokémon, be that for breeding or RPing purposes. Picture it similar to a Memakyu or wishlist, only you can log Pokémon that you are seeking or may be seeking to pair your Pokémon up with. This way, members can see what others may have in mind and I'm hoping it will encourage even more interconnectivity within the community as well.

- All of the usual Hatchery rules apply to any breeding that is co-ordinated in this thread and members cannot make any breeding arrangements for or on behalf of others.

- Though this is not explicitly a shipping thread, that sort of thing is not unwelcome and you can use this space to log those sorts of interactions too if you so care to - Affinity Avenue is ultimately what you wish to make of it!

Please note: Requests do not need to be made exclusively within this thread, I just thought it would be a good idea to open a spot where people can keep track of their requests, any breeding or match up plans as well as eligible Pokémon - merry matchmaking, one and all!

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 10-01-2020 at 05:35 PM.
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 01:52 PM   #2
Pearl's Perap
Soul Badge

Pichu Handy Resources

Handy resources

Member logs & requests
* Emp
* Ironthunder
* Lil'twick
* lilboocorsola
* Maskerade
* Median Dia
* Missingno. Master
* myahoo
* Pearl's Perap
* Zorchic

Amorphous
Spoiler: show

Bug
Coming soon~

Dragon
Coming soon~

Fairy
Coming soon~

Field
Coming soon~

Flying
Coming soon~

Grass
Coming soon~

Human-Like

Mineral
Coming soon~

Monster

Water 1
Coming soon~

Water 2
Coming soon~

Water 3
Coming soon~

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 01-13-2021 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Adding each of the Egg Groups individually
Old 10-05-2020, 12:51 PM   #3
Pearl's Perap
Soul Badge

Seeking for 2021
Available for breeding
Female -
Male -
Below Lv20 or unable to breed
Below Lv20 (happy to feed 'em up if I have candies!)
Female -
Male -

Unable to breed
Two breeds completed
Female -
Baby Pokémon
Male -
Genderless Pokémon

Breeding log
1 - TheKnightsFury - =
2 - King Ghidorah -
3 -
4 -
Raves -
Connor - =
1 - King Ghidorah - =
2 - Enigma Egg =
3 - Sandaa - =
4 - TheKnightsFury - =
King Ghidorah - =

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; Yesterday at 05:41 AM.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:17 AM   #4
Missingno. Master
A wild .4 appeared!

Missingno. Master's Magnificient Masterful Matchmaking Memo

What will follow is a list of all my Pokémon and what the deal is with each of them. However, I'll be color-coding it for your convenience as well. Red means that for one reason or another, it ain't happening. Yellow denotes a Pokémon that would be OK with breeding, but is only currently held back by being too low in level. And Green denotes a Pokémon that's good to go. Blue indicates special circumstances, usually reserved for Pokémon where I'd personally prefer an established relationship beforehand, almost certainly with some RP involved.

• Gemini & Mustard the Normal Form Weezing ♂ Gemini and Mustard are ready to go.
  • James the Vileplume ♂ James is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Lily the Venomoth.
  • Nagini the Arbok ♀ Nagini isn't currently in a relationship, but don't take this for granted- I've had something in mind for her down the road, and I'm hoping to actually get it moving sometime before 2021.
  • Hebenon the Qwilfish ♂ Hebenon will not breed with anyone other than GS's Lanturn, Delilah. Any attempts to convince him otherwise will be made at your own risk.
  • Hedwig the Crobat ♀ Hedwig's good to go.
  • Lily the Venomoth ♀ Lily is in a long-term monogamous relationship with James the Vileplume.
  • Sirius the Mightyena ♂ Sirius will not breed with anyone other than GS's Weavile, Leila.
  • Malfoy the Toxicroak ♂ Malfoy is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Bellatrix the Skuntank.
  • Goyle the Victreebel ♂ Goyle was in a relationship with a Shiftry GS owned. Said Shiftry is now deceased, making Goyle single, but I would prefer any relationship with him be RP'd into existence- I'd like to RP him getting over his loss.
  • Marvolo the Seviper ♂ Marvolo will viciously disembowel anyone who so much as suggests that he should, much less would, cheat on GS's Seviper, Amethyst.
  • Pomona the Ivysaur ♀ Pomona will not breed with anyone other than GS's Druddigon, Sarkhan. If you attempt to convince her otherwise, she won't hurt you, but she will definitely have some stern words for you about respecting her wishes. Do not mistake this as an invitation to persist- nobody has yet to push Pomona to her breaking point, and I implore you to not try to be the first.
  • Peeves the Dusknoir ♂ Peeves is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Liliana the Dusknoir.
  • Salazar the Scolipede ♂ Salazar has been in a relationship with Celebii151's Venipede. However, the member in question hasn't been active in FB for many years, so while I would be willing to allow Salazar to breed, I would want to RP him getting over his previous relationship first.
  • Crabbe the Swalot ♂ Crabbe is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Nuzzle the Mimikyu.
  • Scorpius the Drapion ♂ Scorpius is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Hermione the Weedle.
  • Myrtle the Banette ♀ Myrtle isn't currently in a relationship. I do have an idea for her down the line, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll actually make it happen, so in the meantime, she's available.
  • Strychnine the Normal Form Muk Strychnine is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Ricin the Alolan Muk.
  • Meowth (Normal Form) ♂ Meowth is currently single. This will change at some point once I acquire a certain Pokémon, but for now, he's available.
  • Bellatrix the Skuntank ♀ Bellatrix is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Malfoy the Toxicroak.
  • Aragog the Ariados ♂ Aragog is currently single. Go for it.
  • Severus the Dustox ♂ Severus is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Fatale the Shiny Beautifly.
  • Six the Amoonguss ♂ Six is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Amanita the Parasect.
  • Pisces the Blue-Striped Basculin ♀ Pisces is currently single. I do have a love interest in mind for her, however, so if you want a biting baby Basculin to call your own, act now.
  • Helena the Banette ♀ Helena is in a long-term monogamous relationship with GS's Banette, Michael.
  • Rubeus the Normal Form Stunfisk ♂ Rubeus is in a long-term monogamous relationship with ES's Corphish, Bubbles.
  • Millicent the Timburr ♀ Millicent is currently single, though only because her boyfriend, an Abra ES used to own, passed away. Like with Goyle, I would prefer her to RP getting over her loss and falling in love again before any actual breeding takes place.
  • Cyanide the Umbreon ♀ Cyanide is in a long-term monogamous relationship with ES's Ambipom, Pom. She's given me a message to pass on to anyone who would so much as think of asking her to cheat on Pom, a message I will not repeat because some of y'all might be eating while reading this.
  • Ginny the Pawniard ♀ Ginny is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Stewie the Ledian.
  • Chuck the Gengar ♂ Chuck is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Escalion's Kirlia, Rose. While Escalion has not been active in FB for some time, I'm holding out hope on this one.
  • Helga the Hariyama ♀ Helga's good to go.
  • Melittin the Beedrill ♂ Melittin's good to go.
  • Chance the Blastoise ♀ Chance is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Gold the Feraligatr.
  • Fang the Carnivine ♂ Fang is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Aria the Roserade.
  • Shelley the Torkoal ♀ Shelley is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Vinny the Camerupt. Before you attempt to convince Shelley to overlook that detail, I feel obligated to warn you that Vinny can make things look like accidents.
  • Ruby the Houndoom ♀ Ruby's currently single and good to go.
  • Stewie the Ledian ♂ Stewie is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Ginny the Pawniard.
  • Norbert the Haxorus ♂ Norbert's single. Go for it.
  • Aquarius the Tentacruel ♀ Aquarius is single and good to go.
  • Godric the Nidoking ♂ Godric is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Rowena the Nidoqueen.
  • Vinny the Camerupt ♂ Vinny is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Shelley the Torkoal. Please do not attempt to persuade him to cheat on her. You will not live. This is not an exaggeration. He can make it look like an accident.
  • Dennis the Venusaur ♂ Dennis is single, go for it.
  • Gold the Feraligatr ♂ Gold is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Chance the Blastoise.
  • Chromium the Smeargle ♀ Chromium is currently technically single, but I've been hinting at a budding relationship between her and another Pokémon, so... no.
  • Violet the Dunsparce ♀ Violet is single.
  • Ariana the Garbodor ♀ Ariana is single.
  • Aria the Roserade ♀ Aria is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Fang the Carnivine.
  • Bart the Scrafty ♂ You got someone who can handle the Bart style, he's good to go. His words, not mine.
  • Rowena the Nidoqueen ♀ Rowena is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Godric the Nidoking.
  • Neville the Dragalge ♂ Neville will not breed with anyone other than Gary's Shiny Pyukumuku, Pickle.
  • Jack the Ditto Jack is not a whore. His words, not mine. RPing a meaningful, monogamous relationship is mandatory. Also, I need to level him up before any breeding can take place anyway.
  • Kyle the Heatmor ♂ Kyle is currently single, but I intend for that to change before the year is done, so if any of your Pokémon have their eye on him, better act fast.
  • Lenny the Weavile ♂ Lenny is currently single, but isn't high enough in level to breed yet.
  • Fatale the Shiny Beautifly ♀ Fatale is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Severus the Dustox, and will react in a most violent manner to the mere suggestion that she should cheat on him. Can you say "exsanguination"?
  • Cotton the Slurpuff ♂ Cotton is technically currently single, but I've been hinting at a budding relationship between him and another Pokémon, so... no.
  • Albus the Kakuna ♂ Albus is single, but underleveled.
  • Tinnitus the Seismitoad ♂ Tinnitus is single and good to go.
  • Aster the Shiny Toxapex ♀ Aster will not breed with anyone other than Gary's Normal Form Corsola, Perseus.
  • Anion the Minun ♀ Anion is currently single, though there is the potential for something to happen between her and another Pokémon she tends to interact with in RP. Ultimately, if nothing comes of that, she will be available, but I will still insist on a relationship being RP'd out. She's a Minun of high standards.
  • Elliott the Barbaracle ♂ Elliott is single. A strange word to apply to the Collective Pokémon, but you know what I mean.
  • Liliana the Dusknoir ♀ Liliana is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Peeves the Dusknoir.
  • Eon the Shiny Eevee ♀ Eon is single, but I'd personally like a relationship RP'd out for her, mainly because of how protective her mother is of her.
  • Selia the Musharna ♀ Selia is single, but underleveled.
  • Noxie the Mightyena ♀ Noxie is single, but I'd prefer something RP'd out for her.
  • Zygill the Wishiwashi ♂ Zygill is single and good to go.
  • Brighton the Lanturn ♂ Brighton is single and good to go.
  • Aletri the Druddigon ♂ Aletri is single and good to go.
  • Winter the Cryogonal Winter is single and good to go.
  • Willow the Shiftry ♀ Willow is single and good to go.
  • Chip the Duskull ♂ Chip is single but underleveled.
  • Manchin the Chesnaught ♂ Manchin is single. Go for it.
  • Smiley the Wobbuffet ♂ Smiley is single, but underleveled.
  • Artemis the Roselia ♀ Artemis, first off, is underleveled. Even if she wasn't, she's in a long-term monogamous relationship with Decidueye. And even if neither of those things were the case, she is also a lesbian. Ain't a font size big enough for the "NO" you'd get.
  • Charlie the Charizard ♂ Charlie will not breed with anyone other than KG's Salazzle.
  • Amanita & Amanitin the Parasect ♀ Hoo, boy. This is a very weird situation. Usually, with Parasect, the mushroom takes complete control, and the bug host is basically a dead meat suit. With my Parasect, the bug host and the mushroom share control. Amanita, the mushroom, is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Six the Amoonguss, while Amanitin, the bug host, is single. Due to the sheer weirdness of this situation, I'd like to RP out any potential relationship involving Amanitin.
  • Miasma the Spritzee ♀ Miasma is single but underleveled.
  • Ricin the Alolan Muk ♂ Ricin is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Strychnine the Normal Form Muk.
  • Rob the Salandit ♂ Rob is single but underleveled.
  • Leo the Flareon ♂ Leo is single but underleveled.
  • Fred the Pincurchin ♂ Fred's good to go. Insert several bad puns here.
  • George the Pyukumuku ♀ George is also good to go. Insert several more bad puns here.
  • Roxie the Amped Form Toxtricity ♀ Roxie is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Perform the Normal Form Mr. Mime.
  • Autumn the Pumpkasaur ♀ Autumn is good to go.
  • Pepper the Koffing ♂ Pepper is single but underleveled.
  • Miror the Maractus ♂ Miror is single but underleveled.
  • Dudley & Kenny the Shiny Slowbro ♂ Dudley and Kenny are single and good to go.
  • Agate the Shiny Dustox ♀ Agate is single but underleveled.
  • Wes the Ambipom ♂ Wes is currently single, but currently has a crush on a certain Shiny Dunsparce, and while he hasn't yet done anything about this, it's gonna happen soon enough.
  • Battlus the Shiny Abomasnow ♂ Battlus is single. Go for it.
  • Rui the Shiny Dunsparce ♀ Rui is currently single, and even if she weren't underleveled, she has a crush on a certain Ambipom, and while she's yet to act on it, it's something that'll happen.
  • Phenac the Shiny MetagrossPhenac is single.
  • Duking the Shiny Gulpin ♂ Duking is single, but underleveled.
  • Gonzap the Shiny Nickit ♀ Gonzap is single, but underleveled.
  • Luna the Swoobat ♀ Luna is single. Weird, but loving. Go for it.
  • Andromeda the Starmie Andromeda is single.
  • George the Malamar ♂ George is single.
  • Observe the Medicham ♂ Observe is single. Don't expect him to make the first move, though.
  • Vanish the Shedinja Vanish is single.
  • Help the Comfey ♀ Help is in the same situation as Artemis; underleveled, in a committed relationship (in this case with Reassure the Blue Flower Florges), and also a lesbian. Several very good reasons why you will not make any headway with her.
  • Sunny the Normal Form Ninetales ♀ Sunny is single, but underleveled.
  • Ava the Alolan Ninetales ♀ Ava is single, but underleveled.
  • Want the Murkrow ♀ Want is single, but underleveled.
  • Zoom the Furret ♀ Zoom is foulmouthed and rough around the edges, but single all the same. She won't just breed with anyone, though- she'll want a committed relationship, and I'll want that RP'd.
  • Laugh the Froslass ♀ Laugh is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Terri, and is also a lesbian.
  • XXXXX the Bronzor ERROR: LEVEL OF XXXXX DOES NOT EQUAL OR EXCEED MINIMUM BREEDING LEVEL OF 20.
  • Chase the Indigo Core Minior Chase is single, but underleveled.
  • Increase the Shiinotic ♀ Increase will not breed with anyone other than Emp's Breloom, Psilo.
  • Perform the Normal Form Mr. Mime ♂ Perform is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Roxie the Amped Form Toxtricity.
  • Nuzzle the Mimikyu ♀ Nuzzle is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Crabbe the Swalot.
  • Reassure the Blue Flower Florges ♀ Reassure's another one who's managed to get the trifecta- underleveled, already taken (in this case, by Help the Comfey), and homosexual.
  • Tell the Normal Form Darumaka ♂ Tell is single but underleveled.
  • Make the Baltoy Make is single but underleveled.
  • Yanmega ♂ Yanmega's single. Go for it.
  • Eelektross ♂ Eelektross is single and good to go.
  • Mawile ♀ Mawile is single.
  • Decidueye ♀ Decidueye is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Artemis the Roselia, and is also a lesbian. So, no.
  • Lapras ♀ Lapras is single.
  • Vivillon ♀ Vivillon is also single.
  • Dodrio ♀ Dodrio is single, too. Despite being three heads. You know what I mean.
  • Gogoat ♂ Gogoat is single.
  • Gyarados ♂ Gyarados is single.
  • Absol ♀ Absol is single but underleveled.
  • Kommo-o ♂ Kommo-o is single.
  • Flapple ♂ Flapple is single but underleveled.
  • Probopass ♂ Probopass is single but underleveled.
  • Pangoro ♂ Pangoro is single.
  • Hitmontop ♂ Hitmontop is single and good to go.
  • Dhelmise Dhelmise is single but underleveled.
  • Vanillite ♂ Vanillite is single but underleveled.
  • Gigawatt the Electrode Gigawatt is single. Go for it.
  • Hermione the Weedle ♀ Hermione is in a long-term monogamous relationship with Scorpius the Drapion.
  • Battery the Togedemaru ♂ Battery is single but underleveled.
  • Remy the Drowzee ♂ Remy is single but underlevleed.
  • Homer the Alakazam ♂ Homer is single. Go for it.
  • Incognito the Klink Incognito is single, but underleveled.
  • Femur the Cubone ♀ Femur is single but underlevleed.
  • Salamence ♂ Salamence is single and good to go.
  • Hippopotas ♂ Hippopotas is single but underleveled.
  • Trevenant ♂ Trevenant is single and underleveled, and also still kind of a kid at heart, so I'd actually like to not rush leveling him up until he's gotten more character development, and even then, I'd like him to end up in a meaningful, committed relationship when all is said and done.
  • Pinsir ♂ Pinsir is single but underleveled.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; Yesterday at 07:57 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 12:07 PM   #5
Emp
Volcano Badge

Let it be on the record I’m happy to loan out any of my Pokemon for breeding purposes.

For myself, I mostly like my Pokemon to have offspring with species they share a lot of biological traits with, so with that in mind I’ve highlighted the following potential couplings below.

interested in a cephalopod mate

/

interested in a crustacean mate

/

/ / interested in a reptilian mate

/

interested in a reef mate

Last edited by Emp; 10-16-2020 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Toxtricity can't breed with other lizards lol
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:52 PM   #6
myahoo
Soul Badge

Pokémon who have previously not minded being loaned out for breeding

Pokémon who mind very much being loaned out for breeding

Everyone else is unclear/undecided/won't tell me their stance, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

---

Pokémon in a declared relationship
x *

Pokémon in the middle of developing a relationship
x *

Everyone else is unclear/undecided/won't tell me their relationship status, so it doesn't hurt to ask.
*No, the Eevee is not cheating on her girlfriend

Last edited by myahoo; 01-01-2021 at 06:15 PM.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 08:52 PM   #7
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Righty ho, let's officially make this a thing.

Stuff that can breed

Males
-Vulthuryol the Aerodactyl [Flying]
-Robin the Fletchling [Flying]
-Calem the Caterpie [Bug]
-The Crimson Fandango the Larvesta [Bug]
-Tantei the Dedenne [Field/Fairy]
-Sven and Baldo the Doduo [Flying]

Females
-Hope the Shuppet [Amorphous]
-Atylwyth the Alolan Vulpix [Field]
-Arranoc the Vulpix [Field]
-Caeda the Skarmory [Flying]

Stuff that can be levelled to breeding if necessary

Male
Carl the Starly [Flying]
Darren the Emolga [Field]
Modryn the Shadow Bulbasaur [Grass/Monster]
Cadri the Drilbur [Field]

Female
Mae the Combee [Bug]
Kaitlyn the Petilil [Grass]
Anna the Cottonee [Grass/Fairy]
Bertha the Appletun [Grass/Dragon]
Jen the Psyduck [Water 1/Field]
Cavaroc the Bounsweet [Grass]

Last edited by Ironthunder; 12-15-2020 at 06:10 PM.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:10 PM   #8
Zorchic
Cascade Badge

Been putting this off for a while, but I think it’s finally time...to ring in the new year with a post in this thread!

Pokémon I would like to breed for in the near future (breed requests):
  • Froakie [Water 1]
  • Treecko [Monster/Dragon]
  • Sobble [Water 1/Field]
  • Dreepy [Amorphous/Dragon]

My Pokémon that are available for breeding:
Male
  • Buizel [Water 1/Field]
  • Staravia [Flying]
  • Lucario [Field/Human-Like]
  • Seviper [Field/Dragon]
  • Charmeleon [Monster/Dragon]

Female
  • Gengar [Amorphous]
  • Jukin the Loudred [Monster/Field]
  • Palpitoad [Water 1]
  • Luxio [Field]

Genderless*
None

My Pokémon that are under level 20 (can level them up with Rare Candies if possible):
Male
None

Female
  • Carnivine [Grass]
  • Drilbur [Field]

Genderless*
  • Ditto [Ditto]

My Pokémon that can't breed:
None

My Pokémon that are unavailable for breeding:
Male
  • Frillish [Amorphous]; will trade away after a zone adventure involving him is finished (also, is under level 20 until his 2021 birthday comes)

Female
None

Genderless*
None

*Genderless Pokémon that are not in either the Ditto or Undiscovered Egg Groups can only breed with Pokémon in the Ditto Egg Group, regardless of what Egg Group they may be in.

Last edited by Zorchic; 01-11-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 09:37 PM   #9
Median Dia
Bubblegum Fox Mage

Pokemon Able and Willing:
Louise the mawile Female, [Field/Fairy] (Is unwilling to part with her children, though)
Butternut the Fizzytopian bulbasaur: Male, [Monster/Grass]
Elenchos the malamar Male, [Water 1/Water 2]
Miapladicus the starmie Genderless, [Water 3] (Not that the Egg Group really matters here)
Sneachd the Alolan nineteales Male, [Field]

Bell the araquanid Male, [Water 1/Bug]
Edrick the charjabug Male, [Bug]
Kodiac the clauncher Male, [Water 1/Water 3]
Amity the swoobat Female [Field/Flying]
Cassandra the palossand Female, [Amorphous]
Trystine the vespiquen Female [Bug]
Aurelia the honedge Female [Mineral]

Lairon Female [Monster]

Pokemon That Can Go, But Aren't Yet of Level:
Tobu the passimian Female [Field]
Yosai the spiritomb Female [Amorphous]
Prolego the absol Male [Field]
Kuratoro the sigilyph Female [Flying]

Gimlet the dunsparce Male [Field]
Clyde the gligar Male [Bug]
Treble the chatot Female [Flying]

Aerodactyl Male [Flying]
Larvitar Male [Monster]

These Folks Aren't Interested At The Moment:
Berue the tangrowth
Oranguru
Legere the alakazam
Mallchd Fighe the Galarian yamask

Nadie the swoobat
Glimmerwood the nuzleaf
Fontaine the metagross
Patel the Alolan marowak
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:25 PM   #10
Lil'twick
Pale Blue Dot

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Here we go!

Pokemon that I am looking for to breed with in 2021 for my last slot. Please message me if you have something compatible from here so we can set up a breed!:
Froakie Line
Scorbunny Line
Clefairy Line
Galarian Ponyta Line

Pokemon able to breed that are willing to help out:

Leo's Team:
Cott the Swirlix (Male. Pansexual. Polyamourous)
Honey the Ribombee (Male. Bixseual.)
Crumpet the Granbull (Male. Heterosexual. Monogamous but is willing to donate to help.)
Farine the Floette (Female. Homosexual. Ditto Required)
Carrot the Carbink (Genderless, Ditto Required)

Ethan's Team:
N/A

Pokemon unable to breed at the moment due to being sub-20, but will if leveled

Leo's Team:
Glace the Comfey (Female. Heterosexual)
Waffle the Audino (Male. Demi-Bisexual. Will require relationship first.)
Pie the Snorlax (Male. Sex Good.)
Meringue the Shiny Milcery (Female. Heterosexual.)

Ethan's Team:
Sandy the Dedenne (Female. Heterosexual.)
Alrik the Cryogonal (Genderless, Ditto Required)
Ozy the Heracross (Male. Heterosexual)
Nidhoggr the Silicobra (Male. Bisexual)
Ronin the Oshawott (Male. Bisexual)
Fafnir the Shiny Dreepy (Male. Heterosexual.)
Echo the Shiny Ditto (DItto)
Ein the Sewaddle (Male. Undecided, but willing to experiment to figure things out.)

Pokemon that are unwilling to breed or will never be able to.

Leo's Team:
Custard the Togetic (Asexual)
Brulee the Mimikyu (Is currently interested in a Pokemon and will not breed because of it)
Sprinkles the Morelull (Homosexual, does not like the idea of Ditto Breeding)
??? the Hattrem (????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????)

Ethan's Team:
William the Litwick (Spirit Host is currently in a relationship and is unwilling to breed. Also finds the idea of breeding as a Pokemon extremely uncomfortable.)
Spencer the Dragonite (Homosexual, does not like the idea of Ditto Breeding)
Kita the Chimchar (Homosexual, does not like the idea of Ditto Breeding)
Milanor the Riolu (Baby Pokemon, wishes to never evolve)
Marshall the Pachirisu (Homosexual. Can be convinced of Ditto Breeding)
Percy the Plusle (Homosexual; will be in a relationship once I get another Pokemon)

Pokemon currently unable/want to breed that might/will be able to in the future

Leo's Team:
Souffle the Igglybuff (Female. Unknown Underleveled. Undecided on if she wishes to evolve yet. Will be willing if she decided on evolving)

Ethan's team:
Lucas the Raichu (Male. Bisexual. Breeding slots for 2021 used up).

And there may come a day
Where you forget the faces, and voices
Of those you've met along the way

Hawke | Leo

Last edited by Lil'twick; Yesterday at 08:00 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:25 AM   #11
lilboocorsola
'Till we meet again

Lil' Bluey

This post will serve more as a personal log for my own team's relationships and preferences, as any pairing would require extensive development before breeding can even be considered.

Custard: More possessive of his trainer than he is interested in finding a mate. Maybe if he meets the right chick someday who can handle his... haughty "strong" personality and keep him in check.
Bobble: Pansexual, in a monogamous relationship with Alice the Ralts. (Can't breed anyway due to current baby status, which likely won't ever change.)
Rocky: Single, not currently seeking a relationship but may consider settling down with a mate who doesn't mind moving at a slow space.
Gumpy: More interested in food and solving mysteries than he is in dating. (Perhaps if he meets a cute officer/waitress/security guard with particularly bad luck...?)
Haruki: Already spoken for (though he doesn't know it yet).
Kief: Happily in a monogamous relationship with Kanna the Furret (finally).
Kanna: Happily in a monogamous relationship with Kief the Linoone (finally).
Atzu II: Loves chocolate more than the idea of dating. (Though maybe that's the way to win his heart...?)
Pippa: Is (forever) baby.
Alice: Asexual(?), in a monogamous relationship with Bobble the Wynaut.
Tessie: Is (still) baby in Jess's eyes, but could maybe use someone to help her come out of her shell...
Hermesiel: Taken a vow of celibacy/more interested in matchmaking others.
Hoshiko: Best friends with Link the Poochyena, but not beholden to him.
Kristen (Lilith): Lilith hates men, and her host is too introverted to want a partner anyway.
Minchi: The only one actively seeking a boyfriend at this time, now that her best friend Kanna has finally succeeded in getting one.
Iris: In a lesbian relationship with Lilac the Petilil.
Waffle: Happily married to his wife Blueberry the Drifloon.
Blueberry: Happily married to her husband Waffle the Rotom-H.
Taki: Has a huge crush on Link. Too shy and scared to consider anyone else at the moment for fear they'd be afraid of her ability to see ghosts.
Link: Is the object of everyone's affections, but either oblivious to it or else reluctant to choose so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.
Midna: Has a grudging/growing admiration for Link but won't admit it.
Coco Puff: Both heads would obviously need to approve a partner (or perhaps date individually somehow, considering their wildly different tastes? Idk it's complicated).
Patty: Might be curious about a boyfriend now that she's growing up a bit, though both her (overprotective) parents would have to approve.
Epona: Absolutely smitten with Link.
Pan: Currently caught in a(n unwanted) harem between two Mimikyu.
Lilac: In a lesbian relationship with Iris the Sewaddle.
Mary: Has a huge crush on Link. Like Taki, too withdrawn and anxious to consider anyone else for fear of being seen as a monster.
Leo: Any prospective partner would have to first acknowledge him as the regal king of lions that he is, before he'd consider making her his queen.
Yufi: Dating at this time would give her mama (Kanna) a heart attack, so that's off the table for now.
Kimball: Hasn't thought about it, but open to different flavor possibilities.
??? Sheik: Destiny is tied to Link's.
Lance: Bisexual(?), would require someone who also appreciates true beauty and elegance.
Zoom: Too young and timid to consider dating at this time.
Royal: ???
Makoto: Is in total tsundere with Link.
Miruku: Dreams of meeting a cute boy someday, but would need to keep her hero identity a secret from him.
Momo: More focused on her career as a waitress right now and fulfilling her dream of becoming an idol.
Mimi: Yandere obsessed with her big brother Pan the Liltwick.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 01-12-2021 at 12:18 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 03:03 PM   #12
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Everything I own is available to breed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out