Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 08-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #26
Char
Banned

14. considerate
Old 08-03-2014, 03:13 AM   #27
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

When it comes to what I'd look for when selecting someone I might want to start dating and get to know better I think I'm gonna have to go with 7. If they don't have good looks I don't think I'd be as eager to see if they posses other qualities that I value, like 4, 6, 14, and other things not listed. Geez this sounds shallow :l
Acio29619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #28
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Okay fine I'll answer. Four. That's really the only point of a relationship, for me. If I just wanted looks I wouldn't even be considering 3D pigs in the first place!

Three comes in second because I'm a spongy energy vampire who just likes to hug people and leech off their energy. Snugglesnuggle.

I'm sure fourteen comes high on most lists, but for me it's not as important because I'm constantly striving to be more considerate myself. If I'm not, I've failed as a husbando.

The amount of weebo and otaku references in this post is astounding.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:23 PM   #29
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Late response, but whatever. 14 is the most important. If you're with someone who doesn't give a fuck about you, then you might as well be alone.

Let's be honest though. No matter what, you're going to be with a drama hungry, self-centered cuntasaurus. So you might as well get an insufferable partner that's nice to look at! So realistically, just go for 7!

You didn't hold the door open for me, so you must be cheating on me! WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEE?!
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:22 AM   #30
Charzonsos
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Charzonsos
4. interesting/amusing

I say this as everything falls short if there is nothing to back it up. Someone who challenges my mind and gives me a different view point to examine. If they can make me laugh and are generally interesting in what they explain, I find myself more focused on them on if they weren't.
Charzonsos is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc