UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 03:57 PM   #1
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Steelix NeoKnight Gym

NeoKnight Gym

In a secluded section of Fizzytopia, a castle sits in the middle of a forest. However the castle lacks the expected weathering of an ancient relic, no, this castle was constructed recently. The dark stone has a metallic sheen to it, containing large amounts of magnetic ore. The interior of the castle is even more surprising, as it is filled with cutting edge technology. Glistening suits of modern armour hang from racks, while various weapons are concealed within display cases. The training rooms equipped with the latest battle simulators and variable battlefields, allowing those that train here to push themselves to their limits. The castle’s courtyard is dominated by a shrine, obviously built to conceal something as access is denied without the permission of the Gym Leader.

After chasing different dreams for decades, Jared had finally settled in Fizzytopia with the goal of establishing his own Gym. While his son Xander was off adventuring, Jared was finally able to fully dedicate himself to his dream. After a local Pokemon professor discovered a strange source of power in a nearby forest, Jared decided to build his gym around the source, intent on protecting it while giving the professor the opportunity to study what he had determined to be a Power Spot. With the gym constructed, Jared began to gather and train the NeoKnights, who would help to protect the Power Spot and others like it.

Gym Details:
  • Primary Type: Steel
  • Secondary Type: Rock
  • Gym Leader: Jared [TheKnightsFury]
  • Deputy Leader: NA
  • Gym Pokemon:
Steelix (Male) Lv. 4
Aegislash (Male) Lv. 41
Aggron (Male) Lv. 45
Metagross (Genderless/Shadow) Lv. 47
Tyranitar (Male) Lv. 56
Dusk Lycanroc (Male) Lv. 35

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 01-12-2020 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:57 PM   #2
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Raid History:

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 04-01-2020 at 04:30 PM.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:57 PM   #3
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Active Raids:

G-Max Duraludon
★★★★★
Max. Participants: 8

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 04-01-2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:52 AM   #4
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

They'd been carrying out tests on the Power Spot for days. Professor Pine had been working tirelessly, trying to gather as much information as they could about the mysterious power source. Their latest test involved send a powerful current through the power spot, hoping to trigger some sort of reaction. Aggron stood as a shield between them and the power spot, just in case the reaction was...... explosive.

"Alright Professor, flip the switch", Jared gave the order and the Professor flipped the switch. A current surged through the power spot, at first having no reaction. Suddenly a brilliant light burst from the power spot, shooting up through the clouds above. Driven by curiosity, Aggron reached out to touch the light before Jared could stop him. Aggron disappeared in an instant, he'd been drawn into the power spot! The beam of light remained, but the clouds began to swirl, changing from a bright white to a dark red. "I'm going in Professor, you send out a call to the NeoKnights, I think we are in need of assistance." Jared stepped forward, reaching out he touched beam and was suddenly warped....

It was dark. If not for the ominous red glow, he'd be as blind as a bat. The source of the glow was hard to miss, it was Aggron. Only his Pokemon now towered above him, taller than the highest point of the castle. Looking around, Jared realised that they had to be in some sort of large underground chamber beneath the castle. They'd heard rumours from others about Max Raids, it seemed they had one of their own to deal with. Speaking into his communicator, the Gym Leader proceed to convey the information to the Professor.

"Professor, it appears we have a [RAID BOSS] on our hands, [Aggron] isn't responding to any of my commands. Judging by his size, I'd categorise it as a [Category 4 Raid Boss, we're going to need a team of 8 trainers.] Send out the message, we need them here ASAP, we can't let Aggron continue to gather power."

Please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until January 21st or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 01-15-2020 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-14-2020, 05:20 AM   #5
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

First come, first serve? If so, Ark enters with Monferno!

Name: Monferno
Level: 50
Bond: 2
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: July 24
Ball:
Obtained: Starter
Level-up Moves: Mach Punch, Scratch, Leer, Ember, Taunt, Fury Swipes, Flame Wheel, Nasty Plot, Torment, Facade, Fire Spin, Slack Off, Close Combat, Acrobatics, Flamethrower
EM/MT Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
TM/HM Moves: Dig
Old 01-14-2020, 07:05 AM   #6
Meetan
Soul Badge

With a league of gyms in the works, Fizzytopia's new year was certainly proving to be exciting. So far, Alice only had plans to visit one: a modern castle built by the father of an acquaintance whom she'd fought alongside a few times, Xander. It was off the beaten track, so the lazy idol couldn't see herself training there often, but her troublemaking mind was already wondering how much of an annoyance she could be if she just brought Too Many Magnets and let them stick to all the walls...

She'd been at home when the messages began coming in, her Starly AJ all aflutter as he came to alert the woman of what was going on. Alice was hardly in any state to be saving the world: blonde hair unbrushed, in pyjamas with no socks, failing to nap through the mayhem of a base of Pokemon playing war. But she went to check it out anyway, listening to the frantic summoning that had been left on the machine. An Aggron, too? Alice had to run a quick search to remind herself of the typical stats, and there was only one Pokemon she could think of who might perfectly suit this raid...

“Nani~” Her voice rang through the home, footsteps flighty as she rushed to her room to get changed, throwing on whatever was closest and practical while she waited for her Machoke to arrive. Soon the fighting type was at the threshold, as normal looking as most of her species except for the laurel of flowers hanging round her neck. “That new gym leader, the steel one, one of those research staff shot us a message. Apparently his Aggron has dynamaxed at the power spot and gone rogue. Do you want to come with me?”
“Mach...?” Nani questioned, looking startled at the suggestion. “Machoke...”
“I know you're not very comfortable with the idea of battling, but as match ups go, you're perfect and you're stronger than you think you are. Besides, it's not like you've never battled at all.” Alice pointed out, pulling a brush through her hair and fixing balm over her lips. Damn the winter. “Otherwise, I can take Jasper, but I'm not sure how good he'll be on this one. I really think we can do this, and it's not like we'll be on our own.” She continued, checking her bag had all that was needed inside before putting it over her jacket, “Come on, Nani. I think we've got this, you just need to have some faith in yourself.”

The Machoke looked uncertain, but it wasn't long before Axel had them warped in to the area, returned to his Love Ball with sincere thanks while Alice and her chosen partner rushed through the treeline and into the castle grounds. She was a lot more tired than her companion, whose muscles took a lot more to tire than panicked flailing of limbs, and by the time they had come upon the red beam, Alice was almost thankful to be swallowed to her doom rather than needing to ascend or descend any stairways or find the courage to jump into some abyss.

“Oh, Arceus on a bloody bike.” Alice spat, peering up at the enormous Aggron, surrounded by swirling red clouds and whatever that cursed storm was scientifically called. Nani balked at her, caught between her trainer's usual stropping and how tiny she felt opposite the beast before them. “This is an actual nightmare. You ready, Nani?”

“Machoke...”

Well, as ready as she was ever going to be...

----

((As tempting as it is to bring Jasper back into the ring, we're going to go with Nani the Machoke! Let's go, girl!))

Machoke
Spoiler: show
Nickname: Nani
Obtained: The Adoption Centre
Love Ball
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Guts -
Bond: 4
Contest Stats: 10
Moves: Low Kick, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Foresight, Low Sweep, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Vital Throw, Wake-Up Slap, Dual Chop, Submission, Bulk Up, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamic Punch, Work Up, Mud Slap, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Vacuum Wave, Fissure
Bio: A former assistant at the Adoption Centre, owned by its previous manager Tate, Nani is a hard worker and knowledgeable about people and Pokemon alike. She had a dramatic send off full of love and now helps take care of Alice, her fellow Pokemon and their home. While she is a capable and intelligent combatant, Nani prefers appealing herself through contests or simply keeping busy in less violent ways. She often carries Alice around like Blaze does, which is a lot less awkward that she's increased in size as a Machoke.

Last edited by Meetan; 01-15-2020 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Writing up a role play intro orz
Old 01-14-2020, 10:24 AM   #7
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Signing up for the Aggron raid with Pinky, my Slowpoke!

Pinky
Species: Slowpoke
Type: Water/Psychic
Level: 12
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Regenerator
Evolution: (Level 37)
Natural Moves: Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Growl, Zen Headbutt, Aqua Tail, Water Gun, Hail, Razor Snow
Obtained: Level 5, on the beach of Vermilion
Bio: Pinky is a simple, yet tough Pokemon. All he does in his spare time is to stare into space, his mind cracking, probably solving the world's greatest mysteries - but he can never remember. His intelligence and alertness is much greater than your average Slowpoke, so is his skillset. He swallowed an Everstone and his gastronomical system is slowly breaking it down. One day, he'll puke up the remnants of the Everstone and be able to evolve.
Old 01-14-2020, 02:10 PM   #8
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Coming in hot with Kingler.

Species: Kingler
Level: 56
Type: Water
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Moves: Mud Sport, Bubble, Vicegrip, Charm, Icy Wind, AncientPower, Leer, Harden, Bubblebeam, Crossfire, Agility, Amnesia, Endure, Slam, Superpower, Softboiled, Mud Shot, Metal Claw, Protect, Guillotine, Surf, Brine, Stomping Tantrum, Wide Guard, Crabhammer, X-Scissor, Mimic, Hammer Arm, Stomp, Flail, Razor Shell, Swords Dance
Evolves: Evolved from @ Lv. 28
Old 01-14-2020, 04:42 PM   #9
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

(I'll probably do some RP later, just got to figure out how to work the interaction a bit first)

Let's get a little bit dirty~
Er, I mean, I'm enterring this Raid with Cassandra the sandygast as my partner.

Name: Cassandra
Species: Sandygast
Level: 24
Ability: Water Compaction
Nature: Undeclared
Obtained: Caught in Bedlam Ridge
Held item: None
Ball:
Clarity: 30
Moves Known:
--By Level Up:
Harden (Lv. -), Absorb (Lv. -), Astonish (Lv. 3), Sand Attack (Lv. 9), Sand Tomb (lv. 14), Mega Drain (Lv. 1, Bulldoze (Lv. 23)
--By 'Birth': Curse, Destiny Bond
--By Tutor: None
--By TM: Infestation, Swagger
Bio: A rarity in today's time, this little devil was born from the grudge of human who's plans and get-rich-quick schemes were foiled by some kid from Heaven-knows-where (i.e., Amicae), rather than the hatred of the dying or simple breeding practices. Due to the nature of her birth, she doesn't get along with her trainer all that well at this point in time...

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 01-14-2020, 05:16 PM   #10
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Lucario

Entering my Lucario in the Aggron raid. Lucario in fact used to belong to TheKnightsFury!
: Ah, I see! An old friend! Well, this battle is going to get as friendly as it can get! *Wink wink*

Lucario

Type: Fighting/Steel
Level: 10
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal
Evolution: Fully evolved
Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio: Like Buizel, Lucario is a caring and supportive Pokémon. He can utilize aura, but he and Jake are still learning the art. Lucario is a versatile, speedy mixed attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range.

Last edited by Zorchic; 01-14-2020 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:12 AM   #11
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

"I really didn't expect it to happen again so quickly", Gym Leader Jared slumped back in his chair.

"We've sent a scout into the den already, we're not sure where this Pokemon has come from, it doesn't appear to belong to anyone present. It is likely that it was drawn to the power source, quite ambitious of it." Professor Pine had been studying the power spot since the last raid. The source had been dormant for a time, but it seemed to reignite once another Pokemon occupied the den. "The good news is sir that the threat we face this time seems much less than last time, although I still think we should proceed with caution. I've classed it as a Category 3 and identified the species as a Doublade. I'd suggest a team of 4 raiders, shall I send out the call to the Neoknights?"

"Yes the knights served us well last time, we will likely require their assistance once more", the Gym Leader spins in his chair and peers out the window, down into the court yard. The bright red beam was shooting up from the power spot once more, was this to become a constant threat?

Old 02-05-2020, 12:47 AM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

In the aftermath of the recent round of raids, things seemed pretty peaceful all across Fizzytopia... that is, of course, until more Dynamaxed Pokémon started popping up left and right. Some would naturally assume a talented Trainer like Keith Masters or Willa Carnet to be among the first on the scene to one of these... except that wasn't happening this time- the couple was currently on an airplane headed for Hoenn; Keith was taking Willa to a Masters family reunion.

That's not to say, however, that nobody at Sludge Wave Coast was willing to step up and help out.

It had been a quiet afternoon at Terri's place. Quiet and uneventful- Terri was watching a documentary on the history of the Ruins of Alph, giggling whenever they said something that she knew to be incorrect, when the program was abruptly interrupted to bring a breaking news story. News reporter Diana Macks and her cameraman Marv were live on the scene at the NeoKnight Gym, where a Dynamaxed Pokémon had come to light. It was classed as a category three threat, and considering the ranking could go up to five, this wasn't that bad. No, it was the species that sent a chill down Terri's spine.

A Doublade. It was a Doublade. A species Terri knew of quite well, and why wouldn't she, after her latest adventure in the Cloud Garden? She did plan to go back at some point, but needed to take a little break from adventuring after that harrowing experience. Were it not for Laugh's timely intervention, and the brave battling of Terri's own Pokémon, young Terri Alph might not have lived to tell the tale. Naturally, she was scared- she had no idea if this Doublade was that Doublade, but the possibility existed. And yet... no, no, she couldn't simply wimp out. She wasn't about to let fear of this Doublade control her life, render her a shut-in, afraid to venture into the outside world. After all, all the Unown back at Alph, isn't that basically what the case was with them? Distrustful of humans, they refused the outside world. Terri never liked that they couldn't see all the good there was in humanity, vowed to one day be able to show it to them... so she'd be damned if she was gonna let a pair of sentient swords make her too scared to so much as step outdoors again.

~~~~~

It wasn't hard to find where she had to go once she was near the Gym, not with that bright red beam shooting into the sky. Terri clutched a Lure Ball in her hand as she approached. Laugh had wanted to come along, but Terri had asked her to stay at home- if this was the Doublade she feared it to be, this was her fight. The Froslass still wanted to be able to help, but ultimately respected Terri's decision.

Terri took a deep breath, exhaling moments later, and opened her eyes, regarding the beam of red light with a look of fierce determination. It was with that look in place that she hurled the modified Blu Apricorn into the air. "George, engage!" she exclaimed. And in a flash of light, a Malamar materialized before her.

"A Doublade, right?" the Malamar asked, following Terri's gaze to the beam of light. "Help and Laugh told me about what happened... is this the same-"

"I don't know, George," Terri replied. "But if it is, it'll be ruthless, so we'll have to be prepared for anything."

George turned back to Terri at this, and although possessing a beak made this physically impossible, Terri could've sworn her Malamar was giving her a reassuring smile. "And so we shall be," promised the Dark/Psychic-type. "That Doublade won't know what hit it."

Terri smiled back. "I know it won't," she replied.

OOC: Terri Alph is entering this raid with George the Malamar, whose stats are as follows;

Quote:
George
Species: Malamar ()
Level: 36
Type: Dark/Psychic
Attacks: Tackle, Peck, Constrict, Reflect, Foul Play, Trick Room, Swagger, Psywave, Topsy-Turvy, Hypnosis, Superpower, Overheat, Psybeam, Switcheroo, Payback, Reversal, Light Screen, Camouflage, Rock Slide, Wrap, Pluck, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Signal Beam, Leaf Storm.
Usable Z-Moves: Z-Reflect, Z-Trick Room, Shattered Psyche, Z-Hypnosis, Z-Light Screen.
Evolution; >0Ɛ ˙ʌl>
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Contrary
Bond: 24
Cute stat: 30
Beauty stat: 30
Tough stat: 30
Smart stat: 30
Cool stat: 30
Obtained: Phantom Isle (caught by Keith); Sludge Wave Coast (given to Terri)
Bio:
Following a visit to Phantom Isle's funhouse, and a very intense game of hide and seek involving several ghost children and their Inkay companions, one of the Inkay sought to travel with Keith when all was said and done, and Keith saw no reason not to oblige, having taken a liking to said Inkay. George is a bit of an oddball. Despite his aquatic appearance, he actually hates to swim, and finds the strange environment of Trick Room to be very peaceful and relaxing. He has a tendency to float around upside down quite a bit as well. Naturally, being an Inkay, he was subjected to no small amount of suspicion from his new teammates, considering the evolution line's tendencies for hypnosis and control, but George isn't like that at all. At most, he likes to be put in charge of some of his younger teammates, but has no inclination to bend anyone's wills at all. Overall, the team likes him, to the point where his former teammates were sad to see him go to Terri's team. He gets along just as well with Terri and her Pokémon as he did with Keith and his, however, if not more.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:57 AM   #13
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

I may not be able to RP as well as MM, but what better way to become a knight than to fight alongside a dragon?

Gible

Name: Gible

Level: 15

Nature: Serious

Ability:
Rough Skin

Held Item: Aegis of Frost

Evolution: None

Attacks: Sand Attack, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Take Down, Sandstorm

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw

Move Tutor(MT): None

Egg Moves(EM): Iron Tail, Earth Power

Shadow Moves(SM): None

Custom Moves(CM): None

Unnatural moves(UM): None

Advanced Moves(AM): None

Bond: 15

Contest Stats: /10/10/10/10/10

Bio: Gible is a happy-go-lucky Pokemon with a taste for anything he can fit in his mouth. In battle, he is wild and ferocious like his Trainer, though he'd prefer a reasonable conversation to a brawl.

Origin: Wayward Cave, Hidden Area

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile

Last edited by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat; 02-07-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:17 PM   #14
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
A short while had passed since the tribulations in the Twisted Roots Gym, and Alex was nowhere near finding any proper train of thought. He was still in the midst of deep pondering on his past and future, and that flutter in his chest as he was hauled out of the gym only left him just as confused as when he first entered. Why hadn't he taken the opportunity to try and ask Isaac out? Was he truly that naive, that foolish? Why was he so much of a mess right now? It was only meant to be a trip down memory land, and it had culminated in more damn confusion than back when he was infected by that shadow energy.

'Was my corruption a mistake, or was it...'

A small ringing broke him out of his thoughts once more, and again it seemed to be a call to arms. This time some place called the NeoKnight Gym was having trouble with a dynamaxed pokemon, three star threat level, and it was-

OH.

A Doublade.

The evolved form of Honedge.

Well, that was another reminder of how much of an enigma he was, and not a pleasant one either. Maybe this one was the spirit of an ancient medieval king and was looking for a new host to rise his fallen kingdom up from. Whatever, he had bigger fish to fry, as a third gym was reporting some sort of unknown creature and-

'No.'

The chime caused him to jump slightly, as the source of said noise had evidently chose to release herself, the psychic pokemon staring at him very sternly in a very disconcerting way.

"But-"

'No. Knight gym. Now. No questions.' the Gothitelle's telepathic ringing was definitely much improved, words very much able to be made out, but the tone of the Astral Body pokemon was less a suggestion and more a demand. A demand that Paine was intent on following through with as Alex found himself lifted up with her psychic power and being hauled alongside her, his arms crossed as he huffed slightly, and curiosity wondering just how determined the psychic pokemon was. Even if he wanted to just recall her and carry on, he couldn't. Bloody Shadow Tag ability...

---

Alex shall be entering with Paine the Gothitelle. Her stats are below.

Species: Gothitelle
Level: 41.
Obtained: Trade with PikaGod.
Poke Ball: Chocolate Ball
Type: Psychic
Ability: Shadow Tag.
Nature: Quiet.
Contest Stats: 0 all
Hold Item: None
Bond: 0.
Evolutionary Track: Gothita > Gothorita (Level 32) > Gothitelle (Level 41)

Bio: Paine came to Alex through a trade from some disgruntled trainer, and quickly the man realised why she had been pawned off so easily: Paine is mute. Incapable of vocal communication, the psychic pokemon can only communicate with telepathic chimes and hums in an attempt to mimic speech, and is not one to discuss the past, preferring to look to the future. On an ill-fated journey to a dark realm, she fended off a fiend of sorts and evolved to protect Alex, and in doing so tapped into her increased psychic knowledge to more easily form communication. It's not yet known how her personality will change following this.

Moveset:
Level: Pound, Confusion, Tickle, Fake Tears, Doubleslap, Psybeam, Embargo, Faint Attack, Psyshock, Flatter, Future Sight, Heal Block, Play Nice, Charm.
Egg: Mirror Coat, Uproar, Miracle Eye, Captivate.
Machine: Calm Mind, Toxic, Hidden Power Ghost, Taunt, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Frustration, Thunderbolt, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Torment, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Energy Ball, Fling, Charge Beam, Embargo, Flash, Thunder Wave, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Trick Room, Confide.
Move Tutor: Pursuit, Dark Pulse.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:29 PM   #15
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Liawe raced to the Power Spot, the foreboding red light drawing her like a moth to the flame. Since she saw the notice in the PokeCentre, she felt like she should lend a hand somewhere with this menace, and this was the nearest one. Glancing downwards, she saw her companion for this hazardous outing: Her Vulpix, Summer. They had had precious little time for escapades together, but that was about to change. Stopping just before the Gym, Liawe rummaged in her bag for an item that may yet prove useful: a Technical Machine and a Rare Candy. The disc glowed in her hands, before disintegrating as the technique was passed on to Summer, who frowned at her Trainer quizzically, before noticing the treat in hand and smiling. With Summer still chewing on the Rare Candy, Liawe entered the Gym and checked in for the raid. This was going to be a blast...

Checking in with Summer the Vulpix, and taking the opportunity to teach her TM Fire Blast and give her a Rare Candy, pushing her to level 12 so she learns Fire Spin and Confuse Ray.

Summer the Vulpix, level 12, female.
Ability:Flash Fire
Item: None.

Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes
Confuse Ray
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Quick Attack
Roar
Tail Whip
Old 03-04-2020, 08:29 PM   #16
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

The Professor had been hoping things would be quiet in the Gym Leader's absence. He'd left a few days earlier, off to another Gym in search of more information about the current increase in Raid Bosses. The Power Spot had been quiet since the defeat of Doublade and he'd been monitoring it around the clock. However, overnight the Power Spot had been activated again, something had found its way into the den. Whatever it was had managed to slip straight through their defences and was now siphoning off the Dynamax energy.

On the plus side, their communication systems were improving and they now had a handful of Neoknights awaiting the call. Having analysed the data, Professor Pine had determined the threat level to be a category 4, the species was a new one though, Perrserker. They'd need 8 Raiders for such a fight. The Professor hoped the Knights would arrive in time, he had no idea how he'd go about telling the Gym Leader they'd failed in his absence....

Old 03-04-2020, 08:38 PM   #17
Connor
Flashbacker

Sweeney stood in awe, the visor of his helmet managing to protect his eyes from the intense crimson glow bathing the surroundings. He had heard of this phenomenon, despite it's relatively new discovery. Being averse to confrontation, the bartender intinctively shied away even from Pokemon battles - but he wasn't above getting his hands dirty if the situation called for it, or if the price was right. Hovering at his side, Sophie seemed apprehensive, regularly ushering garbled warnings to her trainer. It was to be expected, given the Solosis shared his pseudo pacifistic nature. Worse still, the quarry would prove .... poorly matched, considering how few Pokemon Sweeney had access to. Cain or Celesia would certainly have a type advantage, but neither had completed much training, and it was unlikely they'd be able to face off against such an empowered foe. Marco would fancy himself, without a doubt. The headstrong Pancham would throw himself headlong into any challenge no questions asked. His bravery was admirable, but this task required a more careful approach. Mercifully, there was one among Sweeney's roster that he could rely on, and his decision visibly calmed Sophie.

Staggering forwards, Lancelot wears a lackadaisical smile, the Slowking never really taking anything particularly seriously. Looking up at the energy emanating from the Power Spot, the Water type takes a moment to issue a loud yawn. His assessment was as clear as it was confident - this would be no biggie. With Sophie issuing a sigh of relief, the trio make their way towards the nearby Gym, making sure to move at a sauntering pace to accommodate Lancelot and his gait.

Species: Slowking
Name: Lancelot
Level: 6
Type: Water / Psychic
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Docile
Held Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade with Ex-Admiral Insane
Birthday: March 13
Contest Stats: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Happiness Points: 0 / IQ: 0
Bio: ---
Level Up Moves: Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Growl, Heal Pulse, Power Gem, Hidden Power [Poison]
Technical Machine Moves: Flamethrower
Hidden Machine Moves: Surf, Strength, Whirlpool, Flash, Dive
Move Tutor Moves:
Egg Moves: Belch
Event Moves:

Last edited by Connor; 03-05-2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:06 PM   #18
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

* cough

Name: Wolfe ( Male ) ( Recolored )

Level:50
Pokeball: Valentines Ball( custom colored )
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Flash Fire
Held Item: Alternates between Devil Horns (Boosts Fire type moves) And His heart shaped amulet. His mate Cassie has the match ( Unless Cassie is with him he is almost always holding these devil horns)
Evolution: Fully Evolved ( > () > )

Attacks: Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Flame Wheel, Reversal, Fire Fang, Take Down, Flame Burst, Agility, Retaliate, Flamethrower, Crunch, Outrage, Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Double Edge, Thunder Fang, Extreme Speed.

TM/HM:Return, Attract, Swift, Headbutt Surf, Dragon Rage
Thunderbolt Will-o-wisp

Move Tutor(MT): Mimic, Dragon Pulse
Egg Moves(EM):Heat Wave, Morning Sun,Iron tail,Outrage Double Kick Howl
Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM): Firestream, Celebrate

Unnatural moves(UM): Camoflauge

Advanced Moves(AM): Volt tackle

Bond: 50

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 03-05-2020, 03:44 AM   #19
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Natsu (male), Level: 50
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Mild Ability: Justified
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Metal Claw, Rock Smash, Helping Hand, Dark Pulse, Detect, Life Dew, Feint, Force Palm, Copycat, Aura Sphere, Reversal, Screech, Work Up, Nasty Plot, Final Gambit, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Counter, Power-Up Punch, Laser Focus, Bone Rush, Swords Dance, Me First, Metal Sound, Calm Mind, Quick Guard, Heal Pulse, Meteor Mash
TM/TR/HM: Earthquake, Focus Blast
Move Tutor(MT): Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Helping Hand, Laser Focus, Magnet Rise, Vacuum Wave, Drain Punch, Dual Chop, Focus Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Ice Punch, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Mud Slap, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Snore, Swift, Thunder Punch, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Detect, Meteor Mash, Vacuum Wave, Agility, Bite, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Circle Throw, Cross Chop, Crunch, Follow Me, High Jump Kick, Howl, Iron Defense, Low Kick, Mind Reader, Sky Uppercut
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Old 03-05-2020, 05:17 AM   #20
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Ark joins the battle with the inevitable Infernape! Using my stored Very Hot Cross Bun at this moment, teaching him CM Crossfire!
Also, having him hold Devil Horns (boosts Fire attacks by?) for this battle.

Name: Infernape
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: July 24
Ball:
Level-up Moves: Flare Blitz, Mach Punch, Scratch, Leer, Ember, Taunt, Fury Swipes, Flame Wheel, Nasty Plot, Torment, Facade, Fire Spin, Slack Off, Close Combat, Acrobatics, Flamethrower
EM/MT Moves: Crossfire, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
TM/HM Moves: Dig
Raid Victories: 2
Bio: Fascinated with all manner of shonen heroes, Infernape longs to become just as powerful as the fictional warriors he admires, often shouting their signature lines in his head as he fights. According to the mysterious man Ark met on the first day of his journey, the ape's potential is almost limitless. Obsessed with training and becoming stronger, the ape cares very little for the consequences of the fights he picks, which can brink Ark some unnecessary headaches...

Last edited by Maskerade; 03-05-2020 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-05-2020, 01:35 PM   #21
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Gible's hungry for more battles! It's a Viking-on-Viking fight!
Gible

Name: Gible

Level: 15

Nature: Serious

Ability:
Rough Skin

Held Item: Aegis of Frost

Evolution: None

Attacks: Sand Attack, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Take Down, Sandstorm

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw

Move Tutor(MT): None

Egg Moves(EM): Iron Tail, Earth Power

Shadow Moves(SM): None

Custom Moves(CM): None

Unnatural moves(UM): None

Advanced Moves(AM): None

Bond: 15

Contest Stats: /10/10/10/10/10

Bio: Gible is a happy-go-lucky Pokemon with a taste for anything he can fit in his mouth. In battle, he is wild and ferocious like his Trainer, though he'd prefer a reasonable conversation to a brawl.

Origin: Wayward Cave, Hidden Area

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 03-05-2020, 02:50 PM   #22
Meetan
Soul Badge

Signing up to this raid with Blaze the Combusken! Let's go, y'all!

Nickname: Blaze
Level: 100
Pokeball: Love Ball
Nature: Careful
Characteristic: Proud of its power
Type: Fire
Obtained: Adoption Centre
Ability: Blaze
Contest stats: Cute/100, Cool/20, Beauty/20, Tough/20, Smart/20
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Sand Attack Cut, Strength, Night Slash, Low Kick, Crossfire, Featherdance, Bounce, Mud Slap, Focus Energy, Ember, Agility, Double Team, Slash, Heat Wave, Helping Hand, Snore, Swift, Reversal, Rock Slide, Fire Spin, Peck, Flame Burst, Mirror Move, Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Double Kick, Flame Charge, Sky Uppercut, Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Endure, Hyper Beam, Thunder Punch
Hold Item: Charcoal
Bio: Adopted during a period of sickness when Alice first returned to Fizzytopia, Blaze's joining of the team could be closely described as a 'drunk decision' even if that wasn't quite the case. Alice has had a fear of fire Pokemon ever since infancy with her mother's Camerupt, and Blaze was literally an impulse choice influenced by a cocktail of hardcore hospital drugs. In spite of that, she didn't return him, doing her best to train the Torchic in spite of her terror. This affected their relationship deeply, with Blaze having felt insecure and sometimes bitter and resentful despite Masaru's reassurances and support and Alice's efforts to try.

Following an adventure where they were warped to a deadly labyrinth ruled by a mysterious and monstrous force, Alice and Blaze bonded as they had only each other to rely on for survival. Alice is incredibly remorseful for her past, but these days has little reservations around Blaze. Now evolved after facing down criminals in Bedlam Ridge, the Combusken is an even more ferocious force than before, and both Pokemon and trainer are thicker than any thieves could be. She also enjoys cuddling Blaze and hassling him to be carried, which is still awkward in spite of his strength because of her size.
Evolves to: lvl 36

Last edited by Meetan; 03-05-2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:11 PM   #23
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Guess who's back. Yup, checking back in with Summer the Vulpix.

Summer the Vulpix, level 12, female.
Ability:Flash Fire
Item: None.

Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes
Confuse Ray
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Quick Attack
Roar
Tail Whip
Old 03-05-2020, 04:15 PM   #24
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Signing up with Charmander here!

Charmander
Type: Fire
Level: 6
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Blaze
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember
EM/MT Moves: Bite, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz
TM/TR Moves: Flamethrower
Evolution: >lv. 16>>lv. 36>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: February 27
Method of Obtainment: Hatched at the Hatchery
Bio: In a chance encounter with a merchant just off the Fool's Path, Jake had a rare opportunity to obtain a Kanto Starter Pokémon. The merchant was giving away a Bulbasaur, a Charmander, and a Squirtle. This was no hard choice for Jake, who went for Charmander immediately. The little lizard has since revealed himself to be cocky and assured, acting like he is more "mature" than the rest. This has caused many arguments between Charmander and Jake's other Pokémon, specifically and especially Buizel. Even so, Charmander will always be loyal to Jake, as he is his Trainer.

Last edited by Zorchic; 03-05-2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:22 PM   #25
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Gym Leader Jared was back on deck, just in time. The other gym that he'd visited had fallen into ruin, but he wasn't going to let that happen here. Professor Pine had been recording a steady increase in energy coming from the power spot and the Gym Leader knew exactly what that meant on his return. The gym he'd just been to had experienced something similar, this next raid wasn't going to be like the others they'd experienced so far, this was going to be a Gigantamax Raid.

Early scouting reports had come back, the species had been identified as a Duraludon, which in its Gigantamax form was a towering terror. This was truly a troublesome time. A Category 5 raid was going to need 8 Raiders if they were to have any chance of surviving this encounter.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records