UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2020, 12:12 PM   #351
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,934
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
One way only, and that's South.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 12:17 PM   #352
Lil'twick
Pale Blue Dot
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Voyager of the Stars
Posts: 3,312
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Well, if the bunny is just watching us. Going to throw in this Sachet into the well. Gonna designate my COmfey Glace as the Pokemon, and hope for the Blessing of Serenity.
__________________


And there may come a day
Where you forget the faces, and voices
Of those you've met along the way

Hawke | Leo


Last edited by Lil'twick; 10-18-2020 at 01:14 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 12:31 PM   #353
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge
 
ChrisClark13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Utah, USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~

ChrisClark13: You venture north from the discarded furniture, making a slight diversion east before heading north once more. You then make a u-turn south and head that direction for a short while until you come across another clearing.

~~~Locations~~~

Dilapidated Shed: (ChrisClark13)
A clearing with an old decrepit gardening shed. Most of the old gardening tools are in a pile outside of it, rusted over. Your options are South, East, or North.
Now, Curtis was starting to regret bringing a bunch of young Pokemon on this trip with him. The trap with the spider webs back at the path across from the fountain... the mishap at the well... getting moved around by the maze's Pokemon... and now the latest occurrence: a blood soaked Buneary that blocked (what appeared to be) the path forwards for a few minutes.

Curtis adjusted the weight of the bundled-up hairless Pooch, Mika, in his arms as he walked. The puppy now definitely feeling the chill of the spooky autumn air through his exposed face. Mika being basically out of commission now threw off the way they had been navigating the maze before- with him being sniff out the scent trails of those trainers who had just gone before and everyone following those.

Luckily, it seemed that the other two dog-like Pokemon, Alexander and Helena, were able to put their noses together and follow the scents just fine.

Meanwhile, at some point Benny had wriggled his way into the blanket with Mika- making the bundle quite heavy though it was nothing Curtis couldn't handle for now.

As well, Jin and Sasha had decided to not help weigh down their poor Trainer (who really can't handle the weight of four Pokemon) and so had taken to walking along with the others and doing their best to help the Riolu and Houndour navigate the maze.

Everyone admittedly was a bit shook up by the sight of the 'Blood-eary', but Curtis had been able to quickly herd them all along down a sidepath.

Now, as they all came upon a strange shed- Curtis quickly came up with something to say to direct the curiosity of his Pokemon pack away from it, "Oh, don't think we're supposed to go in there- looks like it's probably locked or something. Com'on, let's keep going."

Alexander, the fearless and curious pup he is, started to wander up to it... "Alexander, don't make me have to make Helena have to fetch you. Everyone else is already heading out. Com'on."

With a groan, Alexander turned away from the probably actually dangerous shed- much to Curtis's relief. He just had to keep up the charade that this was all just a fun spooky fun time until they all got out of here...

He watched carefully as Helena, Alexander, and Jin sniffed out a promising path leading South and so that's the way everyone went.

>Go South
ChrisClark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 03:29 PM   #354
lilboocorsola
'Till we meet again
 
lilboocorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for the summer endroll
Posts: 5,246
Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~


lilboocorsola: You head east from the dead end that you had been dragged into, and a short walk later you turn north to arrive at a small clearing.


~~~Locations~~~


Discarded Furniture: (lilboocorsola)
A small resting area littered with some discarded garden furniture. There is a rusty bench next to an old table that has a leg that looks like it’s about to fall off if you feel like taking a rest. Your options are West, North, or South.
Exhausted, Jess decides to take a rest on the furniture.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 03:30 PM   #355
myahoo
Rainbow Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~


myahoo, Connor, Zorchic: You calmly press onward through the archway, and as you do so your vision begins to clear. You look around and see a man standing there waiting for you. It was none other than Professor Palm, who smiles and welcomes you. “Good work, you’re the first one through! Now, let’s wait here for the others, there’s still some time until the ritual begins!” Congratulations on making it through the maze! Please check back on October 31st for the conclusion of the event as well as rewards!


~~~Locations~~~


Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
Melissa ducked through the doorway, blinking as her vision cleared. There was Professor Palm, standing and smiling at her. Along with a few other trainers.

"...looks like we're out," she said to her Pokémon, going to wait with the others.

"And now we wait," Wildfire said back, settling in and making himself comfortable. Spirit landed on her other shoulder.

Melissa nodded. "And now we wait," she agreed.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:25 PM   #356
PikaGod
Marsh Badge
 
PikaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
PikaGod: You head north from the maze’s entrance as the path quickly turns east and then north again. After a short walk, you come up on another split in the path…

Spooky Tree: (Sneaze, PikaGod)
As you enter the clearing, you are greeted by a rather sinister looking tree. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. It almost feels as if the tree is watching you, waiting to see your decision.
I think I'll go East!
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles: Karmas
PikaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 05:28 PM   #357
Pearl's Perap
Rainbow Badge
 
Pearl's Perap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~

Pearl’s Perap, Ironthunder: You head west from the crowned statue for a short ways with no twists or turns. You spot an old broken pillar up ahead, and as you approach it, you hear some rustling in the hedges. “Garrr,” you hear something whisper as you round a corner, heading north then east then north then east again as you make some jagged turns. You walk straight for a short distance and then turn north for a short while before arriving at another clearing…

~~~Locations~~~
Defaced Statue: (Pearl’s Perap, Ironthunder)
A dirty and dingy clearing that looks like it’s seen better days. There’s an old bust of a man smashed into several pieces on the ground, unrecognizable as it’s been vandalized and scribbled over with a marker. Your options are North back towards the fountain, South, South West, West, or North West.
The grass looks pretty well trodden on the South path so we’re going to press on in that direction
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 10:53 PM   #358
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 6,032
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Let's go West!
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 11:56 AM   #359
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,972
~~~Updates~~~


ChrisClark13: You head south from the dilapidated shed for a short distance before turning west. Soon enough, you arrive at another clearing…


Raves: Bewildered to where you’ve been sent to, you have little choice but to keep moving. You move to the south before the trail abruptly turns west, and it goes on for quite some distance. After a while of walking, the trail pulls a 180 and turns east. After another short distance of walking, the trail turns north into a clearing.


Pearl’s Perap: You head south from the defaced statue and head in that direction for a short ways until the path makes an abrupt u-turn and heads north for quite some distance. The trail then makes a quick east then west diversion before turning back north into another clearing…


lilboocorsola: Weary from all of the walking and running, you decide to take a rest on the rusty bench. As you do so, you suddenly feel all the tension leave your body. An aromatic scent hits your nose and you look to see that a cup of tea is sitting on the table next to you.


Sneaze: You head west from the spooky tree in what appears to be a very short walk before coming across another clearing…


PikaGod: You head east from the spooky tree, walking straight for a short ways before the path curves north. It does not run north for very long however, and as you near the corner you hear some faint chanting… “Pumpka… pumpka… pumpka…” Could this be… the exit already? As you round the corner you are taken aback as a small round creature jumps out at you. “BOO!” The ghost incessantly giggles as you recoil before disappearing into the thick of the hedges. All that remains is a dead end. Best to turn back…


King Ghidorah: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?


Emi, Lil’twick: Ignoring all warnings whatsoever, you and your Pokemon approach the well and toss in an assortment of items. A dark cloud swirls within the well and an eerie wave of energy begins to emanate from it. The creepy Buneary’s eyes dilate for a moment and it leaps forward, grabbing the trainers’ Snom and Comfey and leaping into the well with them. An eardrum-blasting scream pierces through the air for a few seconds as an eruption of black mist billows out of the well. As the commotion finally subsides, you look around but all is silent. Neither Buneary nor your other Pokemon are anywhere to be found. Where they could be is anyone’s guess, but it’s certainly not here. With little else to do here, your only option is to leave north, back the way you came.


~~~Locations~~~


Maze Entrance: (sixdragons)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Armored Statue: (Sneaze)
You come across a rather large clearing that is highlighted by a prominent statue in the middle of a soldier with a shield in one hand and a sword in the other. Your options are South, West, North, North East, or East in the direction of the spooky tree. The statue seems to be taking an aggressive stance…

Defaced Statue: (Ironthunder)
A dirty and dingy clearing that looks like it’s seen better days. There’s an old bust of a man smashed into several pieces on the ground, unrecognizable as it’s been vandalized and scribbled over with a marker. Your options are North back towards the fountain, South, South West, West, or North West.

Crown Statue: (ChrisClark13, Raves)
A small clearing that’s only feature is a small regal-looking statue of a pointed crown. Your options are West, East, or South.

Creepy Well: (Lil’twick, Emi)
A small clearing at a dead end with an ancient and ominous looking well sitting in the middle. It looks really creepy, as if you’d expect a black-haired girl to climb out of it at any moment. A rotten, scratched out wooden sign is barely legible, but you’re able to read the words, “SACRIFICE”, “BLESSING”, and “POKEMON”. Dare you make an offering to the well or exit to the North?

Discarded Furniture: (lilboocorsola)
A small resting area littered with some discarded garden furniture. There is a rusty bench next to an old table that has a leg that looks like it’s about to fall off if you feel like taking a rest. Your options are West, North, or South.

The Perch: (Pearl’s Perap)
A lone Murkrow sits on an old manmade perch in the middle of a clearing. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. “EAST,” the bird squawks as it gazes down at you.

Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, King Ghidorah)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the First pathway.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:05 PM   #360
lilboocorsola
'Till we meet again
 
lilboocorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for the summer endroll
Posts: 5,246
Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~


lilboocorsola: Weary from all of the walking and running, you decide to take a rest on the rusty bench. As you do so, you suddenly feel all the tension leave your body. An aromatic scent hits your nose and you look to see that a cup of tea is sitting on the table next to you.


~~~Locations~~~


Discarded Furniture: (lilboocorsola)
A small resting area littered with some discarded garden furniture. There is a rusty bench next to an old table that has a leg that looks like it’s about to fall off if you feel like taking a rest. Your options are West, North, or South.
Kief and Yufi curiously sniff the strange, sweet-smelling beverage as Jess decides "screw it" and drinks the tea despite Kanna's concern...
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:26 PM   #361
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 11,793
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~
Emi, Lil’twick: Ignoring all warnings whatsoever, you and your Pokemon approach the well and toss in an assortment of items. A dark cloud swirls within the well and an eerie wave of energy begins to emanate from it. The creepy Buneary’s eyes dilate for a moment and it leaps forward, grabbing the trainers’ Snom and Comfey and leaping into the well with them. An eardrum-blasting scream pierces through the air for a few seconds as an eruption of black mist billows out of the well. As the commotion finally subsides, you look around but all is silent. Neither Buneary nor your other Pokemon are anywhere to be found. Where they could be is anyone’s guess, but it’s certainly not here. With little else to do here, your only option is to leave north, back the way you came.


~~~Locations~~~
Creepy Well: (Lil’twick, Emi)
A small clearing at a dead end with an ancient and ominous looking well sitting in the middle. It looks really creepy, as if you’d expect a black-haired girl to climb out of it at any moment. A rotten, scratched out wooden sign is barely legible, but you’re able to read the words, “SACRIFICE”, “BLESSING”, and “POKEMON”. Dare you make an offering to the well or exit to the North?
The woman watched as the Buneary bolted, ripping Borneas right out of her arms and jumping into the well. A loud bang and a puff of black smoke was all that remained, and the woman just stared briefly before digging her nails into her hands as she clenched them into fists. It wasn't often that something truly angered her any more, having experienced a lot, but this was something that truly pissed her off. Borneas was still basically a child, and there was a crazy Buneary who had just abducted it. It was probably terrified and hungry. Well, hungry was a given. The woman figured that her Snom wasn't at the bottom of the well, so she quickly started to go North, yelling at the top of her lungs.

"Where are you, you ugly sack of shit Buneary? You better bring back my Snom, so help you. I will make your death extremely painful if you don't. I might come for your trainer too! He's just a kid you know! He didn't deserve this!"
__________________
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:30 PM   #362
Lil'twick
Pale Blue Dot
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Voyager of the Stars
Posts: 3,312
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Guess we're just going back north?
__________________


And there may come a day
Where you forget the faces, and voices
Of those you've met along the way

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:37 PM   #363
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,934
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Instinct says to go east.
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 01:11 PM   #364
Pearl's Perap
Rainbow Badge
 
Pearl's Perap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~

Pearl’s Perap: You head south from the defaced statue and head in that direction for a short ways until the path makes an abrupt u-turn and heads north for quite some distance. The trail then makes a quick east then west diversion before turning back north into another clearing…

~~~Locations~~~

The Perch: (Pearl’s Perap)
A lone Murkrow sits on an old manmade perch in the middle of a clearing. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. “EAST,” the bird squawks as it gazes down at you.
With the disorientating nature of the maze befuddling both man and 'mon alike, Zak felt a slight sense of relief as the three of them wandered into a clearing that they hadn't encountered yet after taking the snaking route South of the Defaced Statue.

Much like the others clearing they had found themselves in, the area was rather sparse, save for a sole feature at its centre: a manmade perch of some kind. Not only that, atop the perch stood one of Crawford's kin. Spotting this, the young corvid flew ahead of his party slightly, landing mere feet from the perch to get a better look at the fellow Darkness Pokémon.
"EAST!"

The voice startled Zak and his inflatable companion with Sunny letting out a rubbery squeak of alarm and floating ever so slightly closer to his trainer at the mysterious and sudden utterance. There wasn't anybody else around so it had to have come from the Murkrow overlooking them and the clearing they now found themselves in. It wasn't unheard of for covid-type birds to mimic human speech but the suddenness of the squawk had surprised the man too.

"You're alright, Sunny - some 'krows end up picking up the odd word here and there. Nothing to be too alarmed about. I'm tempted to try one of our other options though, knowing how tricky this maze has been so far... let's check things out."

As he spoke, the man began to survey the clearing and the other options available to them: other than the way they came, they could try heading East or West from the Murkrow and its perch. Joining his trainer, it wasn't long before the shiny Drifblim tugged at the man's arm. Looking down at what the Blimp Pokémon was motioning towards, Zak spotted that there was a number of footprints in the dirt on the Western route but he couldn't see any having made a return journey that way - it wasn't a dead end at the very least.

Still transfixed by the fellow Murkrow and comforted in its knowledge of the way that they should head, the young Darkness Pokémon squawked to his trainer and new Drifblim friend before beginning to toddle through the grass in the direction of the Eastern exit from the clearing.

"I know you'd like to head that way, bud, but I'd rather head West from here. We know how the Pokémon around here like playing their pranks!"

With a confused tilt of his head, the Murkrow eventually chose to listen to his trainer over his maze-inhabiting brethren, flapping his wings at double pace to catch up to the man and the shiny Drifblim who had already settled on making their way towards the West.
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 03:17 PM   #365
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 6,032
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Let's go North East!
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 04:31 PM   #366
King Ghidorah
Thunder Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 545
Move closer
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:16 PM   #367
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge
 
ChrisClark13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Utah, USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~

ChrisClark13: You head south from the dilapidated shed for a short distance before turning west. Soon enough, you arrive at another clearing…

~~~Locations~~~

Crown Statue: (ChrisClark13, Raves)
A small clearing that’s only feature is a small regal-looking statue of a pointed crown. Your options are West, East, or South.
>Go West
ChrisClark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:55 PM   #368
PikaGod
Marsh Badge
 
PikaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,676
Guess I have no choice but to go Back and then maybe try going East instead.
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles: Karmas
PikaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:15 PM   #369
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,972
~~~Updates~~~


ChrisClark13: You head west from the crowned statue for a short ways with no twists or turns. You spot an old broken pillar up ahead, and as you approach it, you hear some rustling in the hedges. “Garrr,” you hear something whisper as you round a corner, heading north then east then north then east again as you make some jagged turns. You walk straight for a short distance and then turn north for a short while before arriving at another clearing…


Raves: You head east from the crowned statue, making a turn north and into another clearing…


Pearl’s Perap: You head down the western path from the Murkrow’s perch. You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.


lilboocorsola: As you hold the cup of tea up by your mouth, you’re unsure whether this is a good idea or not. However, you press the cup to your lips anyway and take a sip. It tastes… not good at all, and you spit it out as a wave of energy passes through your head like a sharp headache. You suddenly feel extremely drained and start to doze off on the bench… However, after a few minutes a pungent odor hits your nose and you jolt awake. As you open your eyes, you spot a grotesque floral wreath hovering beside you, drenched in blood and emitting a rotten scent. You have no idea where it came from, but its unblinking stare gives off very strong vibes to stay away from it.
Spoiler: show



PikaGod: Grumbling in frustration over the Pumpkaboo’s prank, you quickly make your way back toward the spooky tree without any other events. As you return to the clearing of the spooky tree, you can’t help but feel like the tree is smirking at you, if that were possible…


Emi, Lil’twick: Deciding to not tempt fate with the well demon anymore, you leave the creepy clearing at its northern exit. It’s a bit of a walk as you loop back and forth down the trails you came, but eventually you arrive back at the armored statue once more.


Sneaze: You move onto the path north east of the armored statue. The path immediately diverges with a trail heading North, a trail heading South, and a path South West heading back to the statue. A dark haze seems to obscure the atmosphere… Through the thick of the haze you hear some skittering across the ground. A blood soaked larva wriggles across the South pathway, gazing up at you. You have no idea where it came from, but its unblinking stare gives off very strong vibes to stay away from it.
Spoiler: show




King Ghidorah: You calmly press onward through the archway, and as you do so your vision begins to clear. You look around and see a man standing there waiting for you. It was none other than Professor Palm, who smiles and welcomes you. “Good work, you’re the first one through! Now, let’s wait here for the others, there’s still some time until the ritual begins!” Congratulations on making it through the maze! Please check back on October 31st for the conclusion of the event as well as rewards!


As someone clears the exit of the maze, a low growling hiss emits from the Disorienting Corridor as the area becomes more distorted.


~~~Locations~~~


Maze Entrance: (sixdragons)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Spooky Tree: (PikaGod)
As you enter the clearing, you are greeted by a rather sinister looking tree. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. It almost feels as if the tree is watching you, waiting to see your decision.

Armored Statue: (Lil’Twick, Emi)
You come across a rather large clearing that is highlighted by a prominent statue in the middle of a soldier with a shield in one hand and a sword in the other. Your options are South, West, North, North East, or East in the direction of the spooky tree. The statue seems to be taking an aggressive stance…

Defaced Statue: (Ironthunder, ChrisClark13)
A dirty and dingy clearing that looks like it’s seen better days. There’s an old bust of a man smashed into several pieces on the ground, unrecognizable as it’s been vandalized and scribbled over with a marker. Your options are North back towards the fountain, South, South West, West, or North West.

Discarded Furniture: (lilboocorsola)
A small resting area littered with some discarded garden furniture. There is a rusty bench next to an old table that has a leg that looks like it’s about to fall off if you feel like taking a rest. Your options are West, North, or South.

Dilapidated Shed: (Raves)
A clearing with an old decrepit gardening shed. Most of the old gardening tools are in a pile outside of it, rusted over. Your options are South, East, or North.

Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, Pearl’s Perap)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the Third pathway.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
King Ghidorah

Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good.
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:16 PM   #370
Lil'twick
Pale Blue Dot
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Voyager of the Stars
Posts: 3,312
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
We're finally heading south
__________________


And there may come a day
Where you forget the faces, and voices
Of those you've met along the way

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:18 PM   #371
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 11,793
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~
Emi, Lil’twick: Deciding to not tempt fate with the well demon anymore, you leave the creepy clearing at its northern exit. It’s a bit of a walk as you loop back and forth down the trails you came, but eventually you arrive back at the armored statue once more.

~~~Locations~~~
Armored Statue: (Lil’Twick, Emi)
You come across a rather large clearing that is highlighted by a prominent statue in the middle of a soldier with a shield in one hand and a sword in the other. Your options are South, West, North, North East, or East in the direction of the spooky tree. The statue seems to be taking an aggressive stance…
Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good.
>Move South
__________________
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:27 PM   #372
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 6,032
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Looks like we go North!
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:45 PM   #373
Pearl's Perap
Rainbow Badge
 
Pearl's Perap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~

Pearl’s Perap: You head down the western path from the Murkrow’s perch. You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.

As someone clears the exit of the maze, a low growling hiss emits from the Disorienting Corridor as the area becomes more distorted.

~~~Locations~~~
Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, Pearl’s Perap)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the Third pathway.
Somewhere within the maze a gruesome, ominous sound permeates the entire maze. It sounds like sloshing, or maybe scratching; it doesn’t sound natural so it’s hard to tell. Either way, it can’t be good.
We’re going to be powerwalking our asses towards the Second pathway after hearing whatever the Hell that was
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:48 PM   #374
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,934
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
We'll head North.
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:49 PM   #375
PikaGod
Marsh Badge
 
PikaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,676
Actually let's go west this time instead!
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles: Karmas

Last edited by PikaGod; 10-21-2020 at 12:52 PM.
PikaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
Sandaa
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.