Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-19-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara
Bulbasaur Kaya's Jungle Paradise

Base name subject to change.

The location: The Water Zone: Sapphire Island; Emerald Jungle
Small Treetop base - currently with no furniture.

Description & pic soooooon.

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Shinjara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:27 PM   #2
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Kaya's Mailbox

Inbox:

---------------------------

Read:

Old 06-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #3
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Kaya's Inventory

Currently empty

Old 06-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Kaya's Secret Storage Space

To be filled soon ..

Old 06-19-2007, 03:37 PM   #5
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Kaya sat on the floor of her new base, but her bum was going numb. Groaning, she stood up and rubbed it. "Perhaps some chairs would be useful.." she said quietly. <Damn right it is!> a telepathic voice hissed in her mind. "Saki, do you mind?" Kaya frowned as the Espeon emerged from a dark corner and sat down. <Whats wrong? Are you lacking money?> She spat and Kaya hissed back "NO! I just haven't got round to going to the Base Shop..." <Excuses...> Saki spat as she walked off, leaping onto the windowsill and then leaping out onto the soft ground of the jungle.

Walking to the window, Kaya looked out. The Emerald Jungle was beautiful, but at the same time it was dark&damp, especially when the rain came. Shrugging her shoulders, she climbed out of the window and sat herself on a tree branch. "Might as well get everyone else to see their new home" she smiled as she released Nidosu, Gaidoku, Rini, Cheza and Seishuku. Kaya's crew of Poison types looked about as Kaya shouted, "Feel free to explore you lot! But no terrorizing the wild Pokémon!" Gaidoku rolled his eyes as he buried underground. Nidosu leant against the tree and closed his eyes, his large tail lashing against the ground occasionally. Rini went to forage for food, if there was any to be found in this place. Seishuku hissed loudly, unhappy to be out during the day as he flew off to find a darker place. Cheza found a sun spot and laid down, the large Venusaur smiling as the sun shone on her rafflesia.

Kaya sat on the branch and smiled, "I wonder if we'll get any visitors today?" she thought to herself. .

Old 06-25-2007, 11:58 AM   #6
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Re: Kaya's Jungle Paradise

The Emerald Jungle, a lush expanse of trees and undergrowth that spanned for miles, it seemed like a perfect place for a secret base. It would be easy to get lost here for those who did not know all its winding paths and hidden passages, unfortunately, Stacey was one of them. The young woman walked slowly through the jungle with an aged grace and poise, being careful of where she trod, not looking the slightest bit bothered about her situation. She stopped in a small clearing tliting her head upwards causing her brown hair to spill over her shoulders and down her back. He looked deep in thought as she blocked out the rays of sunshine that shone down with her hand.

A small high pitched noise eminated from her left and she turned to face it frowning at the headache the sound gave her but approached non the less. Moving onve again into the shadows of the undergrowth, she heard the sound of wings beating rapidly approacing her. Whispering a "Come to mommy" a small Zubat flew out from behind a tree and circled the woman cooing and speaking too fast for her to understand.

"Slow down Dru, now did you find it?" she adked the Zubat who squealed happily.

"Oh is Mommy proud of her princess? Dru found the hidey hole, Dru found the hidey hole," she sung to herself dancing in a circle.

"Mommy is proud Dru, good girl," she said smiling. "Lets go meet up with our new friend," she said waiting for Dru to show her the way. The Zubat looked to Stacey emploringly and Stacey's expression darkened.

"Oh Mommy, you promised. I made you proud, where is princess's gift? Its all warm and red, the colour of fire that dances across the pony's back, the taste of candy canes and ash. Don't be naughty, give Drusilla her gift," she finished with with a hint of malice in her voice.

Stacey growled at her pokemon who in returned whimpered. "Don't take that tone with me princess or there'll be no more treats and playing with dollies in the future. I haven't forgotten your reward." Dru squealed happily and flew down to hover near her trainer whos left arm was held out. Stacey reluctanly pulled a leather bracer off exposing her wrist that appeared to have a faint scar on it. Dru hovered closely with one last look at her trainer slowly sunk her fangs into the flesh cuasing a bubble of blood to rise up. She sucked at the warm liquid with delight stopping after a few seconds leaving a relt welt in her place. She flew up to Stacey nuzzled her neck.

"Mommy treats her princess right, and princess is the luckiest in the world. I was gentle wasn't I mommy?" she asked sounding like a little child. Stacey sighed and rubbed her Zubat with tender care. "It didn't hurt Dru, you were gentle," she said placing a tissue around her wrist before securing the leather bracer once more hiding her scars.

Dru flew off and motioned for Stacey to follow the young woman doing so steadily feeling a little wobbly from the vampiric act Dru had just performed. A shadow moved slowly over to the pair as they walked and Stacey tilted her head to acknowledge it.

"It stops her drinking from other people," she said in an explanation. The shadow revealed itself as a Gastly that floated next its trainer obediently no expressions on its face. "I don't know why I'm explaining it to you, you don't care," she added and her Gastly cast her eyes on Stacey in a serious manner, Narcissa was used to seeing such strange acts but had not expected it from her mistress. "Its cause you won't judge me like the others I guess," she finished hardening her glance. Narcissa meerly noded her head in acknowledgment.

Soon the trio reached small opening and Stacey let a genuine smile cross her face, Dru had found it. A small but impressive looking base sat hidden amongst the trees. Moving over to the door Stacey knocked.

"Kaya? Are you in there?" she asked waiting to see if she would get a response.

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Arc_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:25 PM   #7
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Kaya heard Stacey's voice and walked to the doorway of her base. Stacey was stood with her Zubat and Gastly. Waving, Kaya said, "Hello Stacey!" before climbing down the tree, and walking over to her. Noticing the two pokémon she smiled and complimented them both, "Wow, love the Poison types. They look powerful."

Suddenly a roar was heard, a Nidoking emerged from behind the tree and stomped towards Kaya, growling lowly. "Oh Nidosu, you know you're powerful too!" she teased as the Nidoking didn't see the funny side and snorted loudly. Then, all of Kaya's Poison types emerged; Rini wobbled over to Stacey and blew her a big kiss before eyeing Narcissa curiously, her whiskers twitching. Seishuku was hanging upside down on a tree branch. Upon sensing Drusilla's presence, he burst his wings open and hissed loudly, his eyes glowing a blood red as he stared at her. Gaidoku slithered up to Stacey and nodded respectfully, happy to see the trainer who captured him all those months back to show her how strong he had become.

Cheza was laid down in a sun spot, eyes closed. She was enjoying the sun and a Sweet Scent was wafting from the rafflesia on her back. Maduin, Kaya's Gligar was swopping through the trees. At one point he swept past Kaya's head and disappeared into the tree tops. Kaya smiled, "Well this is them, well my Poison types at least."

Suddenly a huge explosion shook the area. Kaya looked behind the tree. In a nearby clearing, Kaya's Shelgon Bahamut was training himself. He was growling and charging up Hyper Beams. Kaya turned to Stacey and explained, "I taught him Hyper Beam and various Poison attacks a while back, but he won't allow me to help him. Hes so stubborn.." she sighed as Bahamut fired a Hyper Beam into the air above him.

Something went wrong though, as the Hyper Beam arced and came bounding back down to Bahamut. Bahamut began to panic and Kaya began to run towards him. Bahamut desperately tried to fire another to deflect it but couldn't charge it as he was exhausted. The immense beam of energy slammed down on Bahamut and a huge explosion knocked Kaya onto her backside.

Tears began to prick at the corners of Kaya's eyes. She had assumed the worst until a bright light shone through the cloud and rose into the sky. As the clouds dispersed, the light began to take form. It tripled in size, a long neck took form and two huge wings protruded from it's body. A long tail snaked out and the light then faded revealing a Salamence. A majestic dragon - coloured turquiose and red. Bahamut roared loudly - full of pride and stretched his wings out before taking into the sky. Turning he looked down at an empty patch of land and stretched his neck downwards - his mouth opened wide. He charged a full power Hyper Beam and released it down into the earth, destroying trees and some of the earth. Kaya watched in awe as Bahamut came back down to earth and landed next to her.

Reaching a hand out, she touched his skin - it was scaly, but still kept its rough texture it had when he was a Shelgon.

"Wow .. I can't .. I can't ... believe it ..." Kaya spluttered before she looked to Stacey, "Did you see all of that? How did he ... survive?..."

Old 07-01-2007, 10:02 AM   #8
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Hearing Kaya's voice from up above Stacey looked up shielding her eyes from the sunlight, smiling as she saw her friend. Kaya hopped down a convienient tree walking over to meet the Ghost trainer.

"Wow, love the Poison types. They look powerful." she comments and Stacey beamed. "Thanx Kaya, we've worked hard to get here," she said, "Dru is a little power house and Cissa, well, we're getting stronger every day eh luv?" she said and her Gastly cast a glance to the newcomer warily before nodding her head obediently.

Hearing a roar Stacey looked over her shoulder to see a large Nidoking stomping his way over to Kaya looking pretty annoyed having not been included in this discussion of power. Stacey felt a pokeball on her waist stir before popping open. In a flas her Sableye had freed himself and stretched languorously getting all the knots out of his muscles. Stacey looked a little shocked that he had opened up his ball from the outside before rolling her eyes, he probably picked the lock from the inside, shed need to get him a new one, with child proof locks!

Impish looked over to Nidosu and grinned cackling to himself before mock stomping over to the Nidoking trying to make himself look buff. He flexed his muscles showing how tough he was and biting her lip it was all Stacey could to do stop herself laughing at the sight. The Sableye looked miniscule next to the powerful poison type but Imp wasn't scared he took his blackglasses off and folded his arms staring down the Nidoking.

"Don't even bother ..." Stacey muttered glaring at her Sableye, hoping he wasn't going to try anything.

All of Kaya's other pokemon decided to make themselves known, a large Swalot wobbled her way over to the duo and blew Stacey a big kiss. Stacey giggled at Rini thinking how cute she really looked and waved to her. Narcissa eyed up the Swalot her gaseous aura sparking as she analyzed the threat this pokemon posed.

"Don't start any fights Cissa, not everyone is your enemy you know" Stacey whispered and sighing, the Gastly gave a short "yes mistress," before floating over to a vacant space to be by herself. Stacey sighed herself, she wished her pokemon would open up more, damn it she almost wanted her to start a fight if only to see her Gastly express some emotions.

Kaya's Golbat Seishuku eyed up Drusilla stretching his wings out wide, casting his glowing red eyes upon her. Dru sensing another of her kind flew up to meet him.

"What is this? A brother? A mate? It has wings like mine but its teeth, oh how they could rip flesh and drain a corpse in meer moments. The heavans spoke of its heathen warrior, the one to bring sweet destruction. Princess has found the blood warrior, oh yes she has," Dru sung as she flew around Seishuku.

"Looks like someone has made a friend" Stacey said smiling, though what Dru spoke of disturbed her a little. Hearing a low hiss coming from in front of her Stacey turned to see Gaidoku slithering up to her. He bowed his head in respect and Stacey aproached him running her hand along the smooth scales there, marvelling at how tough they felt.

"My how you've grown Gai," she whispered with pride, "you've become such a strong Arbok, handsome too" she said with a chuckle as she admired his beautful chest patterns.

Stacey saw a sleeping Venasaur underneath the trees nearby, a sweet scent wafting over from her large flower.

"Wow, you're team sure had gotten versitile Kaya, strong too" Stacey noted with awe, her friend had gathered an interesting troupe of Poison types together, all of them looking strong in their own way.

Hearing an explosion a little way off Stacey turned around startled by the noise to spy a Shelgon in a clearing, firing off orange beams of energy, Hyper Beams it seemed. Kaya had a dragon too, she sure had grown as a trainer. As it fired off another beam it lit up the sky a bright orange before it seemed to head back down to the ground. Stacey looked as shocked as Kaya and saw her running towards her dragon.

"Kaya don't, you'll get yourself killed!" Stacey yelled in horror trying to grab hold of the spritely woman. Kaya had not managed to reach her dragon in time as the beam struck him resulting in a large explosion throwing Kaya off her feet. Stacey ran ove to her friend, helping her off the ground. Tears pricked at the girls eyes and Stacey just looked shocked not knowing what to think.

Suddenly from the dust and smoke a bright light shone rising into the sky molding into a shape, a Salamence. He had evolved, unbelievable! Roaring he unleashed a powerful Hyper Beam at the ground causing yet another explosion, devestating the ground there and destroyed several trees before he decided to land next to his trainer.

"Wow .. I can't .. I can't ... believe it ..." Kaya spluttered before she looked to Stacey, "Did you see all of that? How did he ... survive?..."

"Yeah I saw," Stacey whispered still shell shocked, "and I've no idea. That must be one bloody powerful dragon you have there," she said a little wary after the amazing display he has shown. "I must say you don't do anything by halves, that was one of the most impressive evolutions I've ever seen. Hearing an "I could do that if I wanted," shouted from behind her, Stacey grinned to herself and shouted over her shoulder, "Sure you could Imp, remind me not to get you a Hyper Beam TM and what you gonna evolve into huh?" teasing the Sableye who huffed and pouted sulking.

"Not above destroying the jungle either," Stacey noted looking at the small wasteland Bahamut had created in his training.

Stacey felt the Rocket Ball on her belt shake and Stacey glanced down at it with a panicked look before clamping a hand over it.

'What do you want?' Stacey thought sending a mental message to its occupant, receiving a psychic scream in reply causing her to hold her head her mind feeling like a thousand needles were piercing it, feeling the beginnings of a nose bleed. 'That's why I don't let you out often mate,' she thought wiping the blood from her nose, 'I will not have you joining in the destruction'. 'Damn it he's getting strong if he can do that to me from in there, maybe it has something to do with the Rocket Ball' she mused over with worry.

"Well congratulations are in order, well done Bahamut," Stacey said pushing her worries down, keeping her distance from the powerful dragon for now.

Old 07-14-2007, 06:44 AM   #9
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Seishuku looked at the female Zubat flying excitedly around him, he released his feet from the branch and fell towards the ground, about 4 feet from the ground he opened his wings and flew upwards, stopping next to Drusilla. Hissing lowly, he watched her curiously, listening to what she spoke of. Suddenly, he flew upwards and disappeared. Kaya looked up and blinked, “I wonder where he’s going?” she asked herself.

Looking at Stacey, Kaya breathed a huge sigh of relief, “I thought Bahamut was a goner then…” Looking at the huge Salamence, she patted him on the side of the neck, “You scared me!” Bahamut snorted slightly and breathed a sliver of fire before stretching his new wings. “Why don’t you go for a fly, Bahamut? You haven’t tried those new wings out yet properly..” Bahamut nodded and roared before flying up into the sky and shooting off into the distance.

Kaya noticed Stacey wiping blood from her nose, worried, Kaya asked, “Are you okay Stacey?” Suddenly a bolt of lightning shot past the two girls. BonBon, Kaya’s energetic little Pichu zipped around, and all you could hear was a loud “Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!” as he shot up Stacey’s leg and stopped at her shoulder. Sitting down, he looked at the woman and blushed before taking a lemon bonbon sweet out of nowhere. He held it out in his little hand, before saying “Piii Piii- chuuu!” (Roughly translated as “Oh sweet lady, have a bonbon”.

Kaya rolled her eyes, “Why are you never that charming to me BonBon?” she asked, and was greeted by the little Pichu poking his tongue out at her. “Suit yourself” Kaya smirked as Rini came bounding over for a sweet. Kaya reached in her pocket, and took out some chocolate buttons, “There you go Rini, don’t eat them…” Rini opened her mouth wide and devoured the lot in one big gulp, “too fast…” Kaya finished as her Swalot blushed.

Maduin was swooping through the trees, and he landed on Kaya’s shoulder. Kaya smiled, “Nice to see you Maduin, how are you?” Maduin raised his claws in the air and began to blabber, “Gli gli gli, gar gli garrrr!” The Gligar was still young and babbled almost like a baby. Kaya smiled and said, “Is that right, having fun then?” Maduin nodded and then relaxed a bit, wrapping his arms around his trainer’s neck and closing his eyes.

Kaya then watched as BonBon sat on Stacey’s shoulder, popping a lemon bonbon in his little mouth, sucking on it, and then drooling a little.

Old 07-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #10
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Drusilla kept chanting as she circled the male Golbat before her, her voice raising with every second. Seishuku had flown to be level with her, eying her with curiosity before flying straight upwards causing the Zubat to stop chanting and follow his direction. Despite not having eyes she knew that he had left her presence and whined a little before giggling to herself.

"Oh the blood warrior has been called, let their veins tear open and the ash spill forth. Princess is soo lucky. Princess wants to play dollies". Dru decided to fly around looking for something or someone to play with.

Stacey relaxed now that Bahamut had flown off to stretch out his new wings and turned to face Kaya. Hearing her ask if she was alright Stacey wiped her nose quickly once more and laughed with embarrassment, hoping that Kaya wouldn't notice that she was trying to hide the actions of her reckless and damn disobedient Kadabra.

"Oh yeah I'm fine honestly, must have been the shockwave from that evolution and Hyper Beams that did it. Not used to being near that much power" A disgruntled "Oi" sounded from over where Impish was and Stacey grinned.

Suddenly a yellow bolt of lightning shot past the two causing Stacey to take a step back in caution. A loud "Piiiiiiiiiiiiiii" sounded as the yellow blur made its way up Stacey's trouser leg before sitting on her shoulder. Now that the creature had stopped moving she managed to get a good look at it. It was an adorbale little Pichu looking very pleased with itself, blushing slightly. It held out a yellow looking sweet to her and gave a "Piii Piii- chuuu" Stacey beamed at the cute little creature on her shoulder and took the sweet from him.

"Why thank you little one, and must I say what a gentleman you are" she said reaching her arm up to tickle behind his ear.

"What a gorgeous Pichu you have Kaya, he's so cute and wow was he fast." Stacey said before popping the sweet into her mouth. Unable to stop a moan from escaping her lips Stacey smiled with embarrassment and rubbed the back of her head, something she did when she was nervous.

Stacey noticed that Kaya has given Rini a handful of chocolate buttons that the Swalot managed to down in one, luckily not taking her trainers hand with her. Narcissa had floated close to the Swalot eyeing her with an analytical view daring to get closer to her on guard should the Swalot try anything but willing to let her guard lower a little.

Reaching to her belt and plucking off a Psychic ball there Stacey released it occupant, the shiny Smoochum squealing with delight at the thought of being free. She turned to see a Pichu happily eating a sweet on her trainer's shoulder and frowned, she wanted some sweets too, she was also a little jealous of how close Bon Bon was to her trainer. Turning around she saw another trainer, this one obviously owning the Pichu and blushed when she caught her eye, she was a pretty human. She toddled her way over to her and pulled on her leg smiling sweetly up, wondering if this woman had some more sweets, wanting to sit on her shoulder too, holding her arms up to indicate so.

Stacey smiled at her Smoochum's motions, she was a sweetie really and prefered the company of the girls rather than the guys. She would get over the jealousy quickly she was sure.

Maduin the Gligar flew over to his trainer and happily conversed with her before wrapping his claws around Kaya's neck. Syn pouted a little, the Gligar did have sharp claws btu she still wanted a higher seat too. Her lip wobbled and her eyes swam with tears. Stacey frowned, poor Syn she was feeling left out.

Suddenly Dru made herself known and flew over to face Becki and Maduin. She screeched excitedly at the Gligar and hovered closer.

"Wanna play dollies little one. Princess has left hers at home and you'd be a perfect dollie, we can have tea parties and if your naughty, you get punished, I like to give punishment" She turned her attention to Kaya's neck licking her lips hungrily. Noticing her line of sight Stacey growled.

"Dru enough, stop scaring Maduin and stop looking at Kaya's neck. You've had enough for today now behave." she said rubbing the leather bracer on her wrist.

Getting a feeling like someone was behind her Stacey swirled to see Impish running off with a metal disk in his claws laughing madly.

"Impish damn it, give me that TM back now!" Choosing to ignore his trainer Impish placed the TM on his head and activated it going into a sort of trance, his arms flailing a little every now and then before the disk fell to the ground harmlessly. Impish beamed wickedly before belching loudly, a small Hyper Beam erupting from his mouth from the action. Stacey stood in shock as the beam shot past Nidosu and struck a nearby tree. Imp though this was great and cackled loudly jumping up and down claping his hands together.

"Imp ... IMPISH YOU LITTLE ... Don't you dare go destroying the forest or more importantly Kaya's base or I swear the'll be hell to pay. Sneaky, theiving little ..." Stacey trailed off muttering to herself. She looked to Kaya and sighed.

"He was jealous of Bahamut and knew I had a Hyper Beam TM in my bag. It was meant for him but I wanted him to mature a little more before I gave it to him. Bit late for that now".

Imp ran off further into the forest smirking at Nidosu as he passed him, eager to blast some more trees, or maybe some pokemon with his new attack.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases