UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 01:33 PM   #51
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

Drake perked up at the mention of the lake, and he remembered that Storm said he got impaled on a tree climbing down from a cliff not to far from here.
Drake wondered if Storm had spent the last few hours exploring most of his property before noticing the mansion. This was a possibilty as the mansion is under a hill and the back side is not an obvious building.

Drake figured he'd ask tomorrow when Storm was rested.
"Maybe, depends on what you mean by Impossible. But thats another story for another time."

"Why do you keep calling me sir?"
Drake leaned forward, moving aside his now empty plate, and looked into Storms eyes with a curiosity in his own.

"Impossible, unlikely, the kind of experience few would believe."
"Oh well..."

Storm then looked at Drake and said: "I'm just a guest here."
"Though that doesn't answer your question."
"It's a bit of a habit of me to call others with 'sir', I suppose that I'm getting stuck in formality."

Rolu looked up slightly from his meal and mumbled to Wolfe: "He's...Uncertain, weighed down by terrible guilt."
"I can sense it from him, though he hides it very well."

Storm took a bite from his spaghetti, looking pleasantly suprised.
"It tastes fantastic."

"....S-I mean, Drake, you have my apologies for calling you 'sir'."
"Please inform me if I'm ever a nuisance to you."

Storm looked away for a moment before changing the subject.

"...I might be able to walk somewhat well with a cane."
"Though, I'll probably look like an old man while doing so"

Storm showed just a little smile when he said that before returning to his neutral expression.

Last edited by Stormingwolf; 12-03-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:17 PM   #52
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Drake smiled at Keith's readiness to fight, it would be of great use to Keith in the long run in this battle.
"Last I checked with Wolfe, he was taking Manchin and Smiley to a restaurant to grab a bite to eat. So,... before we bother them, Lets battle now with you - Drake looked at Jack and Meowth, and smiled big- " Guys. I want to actually have a few of my other pokemon try out their skills as well.
What do you say, you game?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wolfe nodded,
"I am a freelancer myself, I eat whatever I fancy.
Wolfe froze for a moment and looked up at the ceiling above, then turned back to Manchin and Smiley "After we are done eating, Keith wants you Manchin to come back up, cause he and Drake are going to battle."

"Ah this one shall do, Come on in"

Wolfe walked into a relatively nice bar nearby, and walked up to the counter, and was speaking to a Metang behind the counter.

Wolfe turned back to Manchin and Smiley, and said that their food will be ready soon.

Meanwhile, while Tinny and Neville went swimming, Lelo percherd herself on a rock by the shoreline, and started to nap.

Keith blinked in surprise, but aforementioned surprise subsided rather quickly- of course Drake would be able to communicate with Wolfe long-distance. He was still gonna have to get used to that little detail. It was cool, though, no disputing that fact.

More to the point, Drake made the suggestion that first they battle, with Keith using Jack and Meowth. The pair of Normal-types exchanged looks. "Wat, yer talkin' a double battle?" Meowth asked.

"I'd be down for that," nodded Jack.

"Same here," agreed Keith.

~~~~~

Manchin and Smiley exchanged confused looks as Wolfe seemed to get some sort of message by looking up at the ceiling. Before either of them could ask, however, the Growlithe relayed the message that Keith wanted Manchin back upstairs for a battle with Drake, and the Quilladin's eyes lit up. "Heheh, I like the sound of that!" grinned Manchin. "But yeah- food first, I think. Smiley, what are you gonna do?"

"Come with and watch, of course," the Wynaut replied, his tone implying he'd be smiling even if his Wynaut physiology didn't lock him into that facial expression to begin with. "Maybe I'll even be able to get in on the battling myself- he and Helena have been working really hard with me, and I wanna prove that it paid off!"

But first, their food. Wolfe led them into a nice-looking bar, and placed their order with a Metang. "Alright, cool," grinned Manchin as Wolfe reported that the food would be ready soon. "Nice place, by the way," he added, looking around. Smiley said nothing, but also looked around with all three of his eyes.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:52 PM   #53
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith blinked in surprise, but aforementioned surprise subsided rather quickly- of course Drake would be able to communicate with Wolfe long-distance. He was still gonna have to get used to that little detail. It was cool, though, no disputing that fact.

More to the point, Drake made the suggestion that first they battle, with Keith using Jack and Meowth. The pair of Normal-types exchanged looks. "Wat, yer talkin' a double battle?" Meowth asked.

"I'd be down for that," nodded Jack.

"Same here," agreed Keith.

~~~~~

Manchin and Smiley exchanged confused looks as Wolfe seemed to get some sort of message by looking up at the ceiling. Before either of them could ask, however, the Growlithe relayed the message that Keith wanted Manchin back upstairs for a battle with Drake, and the Quilladin's eyes lit up. "Heheh, I like the sound of that!" grinned Manchin. "But yeah- food first, I think. Smiley, what are you gonna do?"

"Come with and watch, of course," the Wynaut replied, his tone implying he'd be smiling even if his Wynaut physiology didn't lock him into that facial expression to begin with. "Maybe I'll even be able to get in on the battling myself- he and Helena have been working really hard with me, and I wanna prove that it paid off!"

But first, their food. Wolfe led them into a nice-looking bar, and placed their order with a Metang. "Alright, cool," grinned Manchin as Wolfe reported that the food would be ready soon. "Nice place, by the way," he added, looking around. Smiley said nothing, but also looked around with all three of his eyes.
I like to set the battle mood with some music. You don't have to listen to this, I just like to have background music when I fight.

"Cool, Follow me." Drake spoke as he got up out of the chair and walked towards the hallway.
In the hallway there were some sets of staircases, some heading up and to the sides, and a set heading down.
Drake walked down this set of stairs.

Inside this room was a HUGE battlefield. And along the wall were battling items, such as Z-rings and crystals, Mega rings and stones. Held items. There was alot that you couldn't see all of.

Drake walked over to the shelf, and pulled a black Z-ring out of his belt bag and slipped it on, then plucking a box set of crystals of the shelf and walking over to the other end of the battlefield.

"Feel free to borrow any item you want here, to use in battle of course." Drake called out to you.
" And when you are ready, then My pokemon will be these two.- Drake tossed two pokeballs out in the air.
The first one was a Vespiquen, and the second was a Eelectrik. Were these Queenie and Voltsy? Apparently so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe sat in a bench table spot and waited for the food to come out,

Meanwhile Lelo was getting restless... she was unsure if she could ask to race these pokemon. It wasn't that she wasn't comfortable with them, its she didn't know how to ask.......

Feel free to ask about anything to wolfe if you want while the food is getting made

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 12-03-2018, 02:28 PM   #54
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
I like to set the battle mood with some music. You don't have to listen to this, I just like to have background music when I fight.

"Cool, Follow me." Drake spoke as he got up out of the chair and walked towards the hallway.
In the hallway there were some sets of staircases, some heading up and to the sides, and a set heading down.
Drake walked down this set of stairs.

Inside this room was a HUGE battlefield. And along the wall were battling items, such as Z-rings and crystals, Mega rings and stones. Held items. There was alot that you couldn't see all of.

Drake walked over to the shelf, and pulled a black Z-ring out of his belt bag and slipped it on, then plucking a box set of crystals of the shelf and walking over to the other end of the battlefield.

"Feel free to borrow any item you want here, to use in battle of course." Drake called out to you.
" And when you are ready, then My pokemon will be these two.- Drake tossed two pokeballs out in the air.
The first one was a Vespiquen, and the second was a Eelectrik. Were these Queenie and Voltsy? Apparently so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe sat in a bench table spot and waited for the food to come out,

Meanwhile Lelo was getting restless... she was unsure if she could ask to race these pokemon. It wasn't that she wasn't comfortable with them, its she didn't know how to ask.......

Feel free to ask about anything to wolfe if you want while the food is getting made
Keith got up and followed Drake, Meowth on his shoulder, and Jack bringing up the rear as they headed out towards the hallway.

"Whoa," Jack remarked as they appeared in the humongous battlefield. "And I thought the Battle Room back home was big! This place is huge!"

"Yeah. Holy crap," Keith agreed. Drake then indicated a large selection of Z-Rings, Z-Crystals, Mega Stones, various objects set with Key Stones, and many miscellaneous held items, and offered to let Keith borrow whatever he wanted of this stuff for use in battle. "Appreciate the offer, but I'm content to use what I got," Keith grinned, showing the Z-Ring on his own wrist, the Poisonium Z set into it gleaming in the light. Then, Drake sent out the two Pokémon he intended to use- a Vespiquen who had clearly evolved from the Combee Keith had seen when Drake first visited him, as well as an aquatic-looking Pokémon that hovered in midair. Keith had seen a Shiny one of these very briefly, just before the climactic final battle against Stewie, just before his friend Hyrem had evolved it. Keith produced his Pokédex and pointed it at the strange fish.

"Eelektrik, the Elefish Pokémon. An Electric-type, and the evolved form of Tynamo," droned the device. "Eelektrik's big appetite prompts it to pursue large prey. It constricts the prey and subdues it with electricity before chomping down."

"Alright, cool," Keith nodded. "So let's get this party started! Meowth, Jack, let's go!"

"Let's do dis!" Meowth grinned, hopping down off Keith's shoulder.

"Alright, let's do this Ditto dit!" Jack added, resuming his blobby Ditto form mid-sentence. The pair of Normal-types stood side by side opposite Queenie and Voltsy, ready to go.

And fortunately for them, Keith was very much ready to go! "Alright!" he exclaimed. "Meowth, blast them with Incinerate, then use Power-Up Punch on the Eelektrik! Jack, go after the Vespiquen and use Mega Punch, then follow up with Firestream!"

~~~~~

As they waited, Smiley looked over at Wolfe. "So what was that earlier, when you looked up and seemed to get a message from Drake or something?" asked the Wynaut.

"Yeah, I been wondering that myself," nodded the Quilladin. "Some sort of telepathy or something?

~~~~~

Neville was far away from Lelo by this point, heading into the tube to swim into the topside portion of the lake, but Tinnitus, swimming rather closer to the shore, noticed Lelo's restlessness. The silent Seismitoad sent vibrations towards the Poochyena, conveying his concern, wondering what this was about.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:50 AM   #55
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith got up and followed Drake, Meowth on his shoulder, and Jack bringing up the rear as they headed out towards the hallway.

"Whoa," Jack remarked as they appeared in the humongous battlefield. "And I thought the Battle Room back home was big! This place is huge!"

"Yeah. Holy crap," Keith agreed. Drake then indicated a large selection of Z-Rings, Z-Crystals, Mega Stones, various objects set with Key Stones, and many miscellaneous held items, and offered to let Keith borrow whatever he wanted of this stuff for use in battle. "Appreciate the offer, but I'm content to use what I got," Keith grinned, showing the Z-Ring on his own wrist, the Poisonium Z set into it gleaming in the light. Then, Drake sent out the two Pokémon he intended to use- a Vespiquen who had clearly evolved from the Combee Keith had seen when Drake first visited him, as well as an aquatic-looking Pokémon that hovered in midair. Keith had seen a Shiny one of these very briefly, just before the climactic final battle against Stewie, just before his friend Hyrem had evolved it. Keith produced his Pokédex and pointed it at the strange fish.

"Eelektrik, the Elefish Pokémon. An Electric-type, and the evolved form of Tynamo," droned the device. "Eelektrik's big appetite prompts it to pursue large prey. It constricts the prey and subdues it with electricity before chomping down."

"Alright, cool," Keith nodded. "So let's get this party started! Meowth, Jack, let's go!"

"Let's do dis!" Meowth grinned, hopping down off Keith's shoulder.

"Alright, let's do this Ditto dit!" Jack added, resuming his blobby Ditto form mid-sentence. The pair of Normal-types stood side by side opposite Queenie and Voltsy, ready to go.

And fortunately for them, Keith was very much ready to go! "Alright!" he exclaimed. "Meowth, blast them with Incinerate, then use Power-Up Punch on the Eelektrik! Jack, go after the Vespiquen and use Mega Punch, then follow up with Firestream!"

~~~~~

As they waited, Smiley looked over at Wolfe. "So what was that earlier, when you looked up and seemed to get a message from Drake or something?" asked the Wynaut.

"Yeah, I been wondering that myself," nodded the Quilladin. "Some sort of telepathy or something?

~~~~~

Neville was far away from Lelo by this point, heading into the tube to swim into the topside portion of the lake, but Tinnitus, swimming rather closer to the shore, noticed Lelo's restlessness. The silent Seismitoad sent vibrations towards the Poochyena, conveying his concern, wondering what this was about.

Drake looked unperturbed when Keith ordered his pokemon to attack. In fact it looked as if Drake couldn't hear the moves being called out, He had his headphones on. These blue headphones looked to have a key stone set in it, but he has no mega pokemon to use it. He was focused on setting three Z-crystals into his Z-ring.

But,... Drake was in fact watching the battle unfold before his eyes, which were hidden from Keith by his hair. Keith wouldn't notice Drake using his eye's witch had changed into a more dragon-like look. His elongated pupils seemed to see everything in slow motion.

Without a command from Drake, at least no visible command, Queenie and Voltsy took off. FAST.
The two pokemon were flying through the air just high enough to avoid the moves that were used on them.
Queenie shook herself, and a bunch of bees started swarming around her. Must have been Defend Order.

While Queenie took the defensive route, Voltsy jumped on the offensive way.
Spraying Acid down on Meowth and Jack.

The battle field, Drake said it was randomized each time it was used?
What field was this one?

The floor looked to be made of metal, and there were power lines running along the floor.
Electric!

Drake was done with adding crystals he planned on using to his Ring, and now he stood with his headphones off, eyes closed and was tapping his foot against the ground.
Then he opened his eyes and with a grin, he looked across at Keith so he could see that his eyes had changed into what looked like.... Dragon eyes.

"That all you got Keith?" He called out in a challenging tone of voice.
"Cause I am ready to get started."
Drake's smile grew wider.

Wolfe looked at Manchin and Smiley and wrinkled his nose at them, not in a bad way, but in a way that if it was a human he was most likely thinking on how to explain it.
"Well, its more like a Bond phenomenon. He and I can draw upon each others strength and energy. But there's more to do with it than I can explain right now."

Just then, a Abipom came out holding three plates of steaming food.
The two set down in front of Manchin and Smiley looked exactly what they had told Wolfe, though not entirely.

Smiley's looked like Lechi soup, and Manchin's looked like a bacon cheeseburger.

Wolfe's appeared to be steak and potatoes.
"Thank you!" he said to the Abipom, who nodded and asked if any drinks were wanted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lelo noted how Tinny's vibrations carried a worried tone to them, but she shook her head
" Ah its nothing Tinny, I am just itching to do something, race or swim race. Unfortunately I don't know how to swim yet..."
Lelo got all shy and looked away, thinking that Tinny would find it funny.
No one had really ever made fun of her in a mean way, but back at the adoption center, she had been an oditiy to the other pokemon and people there.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:02 AM   #56
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post
"Impossible, unlikely, the kind of experience few would believe."
"Oh well..."

Storm then looked at Drake and said: "I'm just a guest here."
"Though that doesn't answer your question."
"It's a bit of a habit of me to call others with 'sir', I suppose that I'm getting stuck in formality."

Rolu looked up slightly from his meal and mumbled to Wolfe: "He's...Uncertain, weighed down by terrible guilt."
"I can sense it from him, though he hides it very well."

Storm took a bite from his spaghetti, looking pleasantly suprised.
"It tastes fantastic."

"....S-I mean, Drake, you have my apologies for calling you 'sir'."
"Please inform me if I'm ever a nuisance to you."

Storm looked away for a moment before changing the subject.

"...I might be able to walk somewhat well with a cane."
"Though, I'll probably look like an old man while doing so"

Storm showed just a little smile when he said that before returning to his neutral expression.

"Well, you're outta luck, I don't have any canes lying around here."
Drake said, - " But by tomorrow, you shouldn't be in so much pain, so I don't think you'll need it"

Drake gathered up his plate and that of his pokemon's and took them to the sink and filled it up with water.

Then he walked back over and sat down next to Storm, Leaning against him.
"So, you have amnesia?

Old 12-04-2018, 11:40 AM   #57
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"Well, you're outta luck, I don't have any canes lying around here."
Drake said, - " But by tomorrow, you shouldn't be in so much pain, so I don't think you'll need it"

Drake gathered up his plate and that of his pokemon's and took them to the sink and filled it up with water.

Then he walked back over and sat down next to Storm, Leaning against him.
"So, you have amnesia?

"My pain tolerance seems to vary, but we'll see if you're right tomorrow."
"If not...Then I might have to lean on you once more."

Storm watched Drake while he cleaned the plates up.

"Amnesia?"
"I try not to look at it that way."
"I am just a person among the masses of humanity, though, if I have a past, then it is currently lost."

Rolu jumped onto the table and said: "Storm never really mentioned his past."
"Hitting his head during the time he jumped after me in that river wasn't the cause, however."

Of course, only Wolfe heard what the Riolu said.

"Drake, may I ask you something random?"
"It might not really be applicable to you, since you are...Special."
"But, if you weren't, would you secretly wish you were?"

Storm looked genuinely curious when he asked that.

Last edited by Stormingwolf; 12-04-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:53 AM   #58
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"My pain tolerance seems to vary, but we'll see if you're right tomorrow."
"If not...Then I might have to lean on you once more."

Storm watched Drake while he cleaned the plates up.

"Amnesia?"
"I try not to look at it that way."
"I am just a person among the masses of humanity, though, if I have a past, then it is currently lost."

Rolu jumped onto the table and said: "Storm never really mentioned his past."
"Hitting his head during the time he jumped after me in that river wasn't the cause, however."

Of course, only Wolfe heard what the Riolu said.

"Drake, may I ask you something random?"
"It might not really be applicable to you, since you are...Special."
"But, if you weren't, would you secretly wish you were?"

Storm looked genuinly curious when he asked that.

What Rolu didn't know, was that Drake could understand him perfectly, but for now, he wanted to keep him ignorant of his powers. For now at least.
Drake pondered what Storm had said to him a moment before responding.

"Well, I guess that depends on what exactly you mean by that.
I could quite take that to be, what would I do if I had more powers aside from my telekinesis."

Drake scratched his chin. " I suppose I would try to do everything in my powers to help people and pokemon as best as I could with out killing myself."

"What about you Storm?" Drake asked as he stared at Storm.

Old 12-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #59
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

What Rolu didn't know, was that Drake could understand him perfectly, but for now, he wanted to keep him ignorant of his powers. For now at least.
Drake pondered what Storm had said to him a moment before responding.

"Well, I guess that depends on what exactly you mean by that.
I could quite take that to me, what would I do if I had more powers aside from my telekinesis."

Drake scratched his chin. " I suppose I would try to do everything in my powers to help people and pokemon as best as I could with out killing myself."

"What about you Storm?" Drake asked as he stared at Storm.

"You certainly seem to have your heart in the right place."
"I...Hope that no one is going to take advantage of your good intentions...."

Storm had an odd look in his eyes when he said that, sadness perhaps.

"...What about me?"
"I sometimes wish to be special, yes."
"To be able to communicate with Pokemon."
"To be able to go on a special adventure just for me..."
"My time will probably run out before I ever get the chance."
"Then...Rolu will be all alone again."

Rolu shook his head before grabbing Storm's arm.
The Riolu was a little shaken when he had trouble sensing Storm, almost as if he wasn't really there.

"Ah...I'm sorry Rolu."
"I'm just rambling."

Storm shook his head and Rolu seemed to be comfortable once more.
He felt Storm's presence again.

"Ah, it seems to be getting dark outside, how time flies."
"It'll be interesting to see this place at night."

Storm stood up, though it was clear that he was still somewhat unstable.

Old 12-04-2018, 12:55 PM   #60
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"You certainly seem to have your heart in the right place."
"I...Hope that no one is going to take advantage of your good intentions...."

Storm had an odd look in his eyes when he said that, sadness perhaps.

"...What about me?"
"I sometimes wish to be special, yes."
"To be able to communicate with Pokemon."
"To be able to go on a special adventure just for me..."
"My time will probably run out before I ever get the chance."
"Then...Rolu will be all alone again."

Rolu shook his head before grabbing Storm's arm.
The Riolu was a little shaken when he had trouble sensing Storm, almost as if he wasn't really there.

"Ah...I'm sorry Rolu."
"I'm just rambling."

Storm shook his head and Rolu seemed to be comfortable once more.
He felt Storm's presence again.

"Ah, it seems to be getting dark outside, how time flies."
"It'll be interesting to see this place at night."

Storm stood up, though it was clear that he was still somewhat unstable.

Drake whapped Storm soundly, but gently.
"You should never talk like you are going to die right here and now. It takes away from the time you could be spending with loved ones." He said

Drake got up and leaned into Storm, allowing him to use him as a cane.
"Do you want to head to bed now?"

Wolfe got up and nuzzled Rolu, and whispered in his mind
"Drake won't let Storm die. He has a way to heal Storm, but he would rather have Storm Want to be healed, before he try's it."
The rest of Drake's pokemon had dispersed durning dinner, so there was only Wolfe and Rolu, Drake and Storm in the kitchen.

Old 12-04-2018, 01:01 PM   #61
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Drake looked unperturbed when Keith ordered his pokemon to attack. In fact it looked as if Drake couldn't hear the moves being called out, He had his headphones on. These blue headphones looked to have a key stone set in it, but he has no mega pokemon to use it. He was focused on setting three Z-crystals into his Z-ring.

But,... Drake was in fact watching the battle unfold before his eyes, which were hidden from Keith by his hair. Keith wouldn't notice Drake using his eye's witch had changed into a more dragon-like look. His elongated pupils seemed to see everything in slow motion.

Without a command from Drake, at least no visible command, Queenie and Voltsy took off. FAST.
The two pokemon were flying through the air just high enough to avoid the moves that were used on them.
Queenie shook herself, and a bunch of bees started swarming around her. Must have been Defend Order.

While Queenie took the defensive route, Voltsy jumped on the offensive way.
Spraying Acid down on Meowth and Jack.

The battle field, Drake said it was randomized each time it was used?
What field was this one?

The floor looked to be made of metal, and there were power lines running along the floor.
Electric!

Drake was done with adding crystals he planned on using to his Ring, and now he stood with his headphones off, eyes closed and was tapping his foot against the ground.
Then he opened his eyes and with a grin, he looked across at Keith so he could see that his eyes had changed into what looked like.... Dragon eyes.

"That all you got Keith?" He called out in a challenging tone of voice.
"Cause I am ready to get started."
Drake's smile grew wider.

Wolfe looked at Manchin and Smiley and wrinkled his nose at them, not in a bad way, but in a way that if it was a human he was most likely thinking on how to explain it.
"Well, its more like a Bond phenomenon. He and I can draw upon each others strength and energy. But there's more to do with it than I can explain right now."

Just then, a Abipom came out holding three plates of steaming food.
The two set down in front of Manchin and Smiley looked exactly what they had told Wolfe, though not entirely.

Smiley's looked like Lechi soup, and Manchin's looked like a bacon cheeseburger.

Wolfe's appeared to be steak and potatoes.
"Thank you!" he said to the Abipom, who nodded and asked if any drinks were wanted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lelo noted how Tinny's vibrations carried a worried tone to them, but she shook her head
" Ah its nothing Tinny, I am just itching to do something, race or swim race. Unfortunately I don't know how to swim yet..."
Lelo got all shy and looked away, thinking that Tinny would find it funny.
No one had really ever made fun of her in a mean way, but back at the adoption center, she had been an oditiy to the other pokemon and people there.
Drake didn't seem too focused on the battle, or at least as far as Keith could tell, but his Pokémon were certainly picking up the slack. The Vespiquen and Eelektrik avoided all the attacks by taking to the air. Queenie went for a defensive technique Keith immediately recognized as Defend Order, for Apamin knew the same move herself. And of course, Voltsy's move was familiar to the Poison-type Trainer as Meowth and Jack were struck by an Acid attack!

Keith observed the battlefield, remembering what Drake had said about it. Sure enough, the power lines clued Keith in- this battlefield favored the Electric type!

And then Keith saw Drake's eyes. Startlingly, they looked very dragon-esque, and as Drake grinned and stated that he was ready to get started, it all added up to a very imposing image.

But Keith grinned back- this was sure to be a tough battle, but that was just how Keith liked 'em! "Is that all I got? Please," Keith responded. "You ain't seen nothing yet! Jack, Transform into Eelektrik, and Meowth, hitch a ride on Jack!"

"Dittooooooo!" exclaimed Jack, and with a flash of light, his goopy form elongated and started to hover, and once he looked just like Voltsy, Meowth hopped on Jack's back, and the two rose up until they were level with Voltsy and Queenie. Keith, meanwhile, consulted his Pokédex to see exactly what moves Jack was capable of now.

"Magnet Rise?" Keith murmured to himself. "But it's got Levitate, why would... never mind," he shook his head, turning his focus back to the battle. "Jack, you use Acid as well, and Meowth, bombard them with Swift!"

~~~~~

"Oh, cool," nodded Manchin. "I heard about this Bond Phenomenon stuff- Greninja changing forms, gigantic water shurikens, completely in sync with their Trainers... Honestly, we're pretty much just waiting for something like that to start happening with Keith and his Heatmor- those two are pretty much always in sync. Oooh," he added as the food was brought out. "Now this is what I'm talking about!" grinned the Quilladin before chowing down.

"Mmm, this is delicious!" Smiley chimed in as he started in on his Liechi soup. "Oh, uh- water, please," he added as he was asked what he wanted to drink.

"Same here," added Manchin between bites of burger.

~~~~~

Lelo had gotten all shy and started looking away, but Tinnitus didn't think her lack of swimming knowledge funny. Hell, his own Trainer didn't even know how to swim. He knew how Lelo felt- if a Poochyena not knowing how to swim was considered an oddity back in the Adoption Center, how would they consider a mute Tympole? Tinnitus swam a little closer, emitting more vibrations, these ones to try and convey just how much he sympathized with such a situation. He'd even be glad to help teach her how to swim if she wanted.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #62
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Drake whapped Storm soundly, but gently.
"You should never talk like you are going to die right here and now. It takes away from the time you could be spending with loved ones." He said

Drake got up and leaned into Storm, allowing him to use him as a cane.
"Do you want to head to bed now?"

Wolfe got up and nuzzled Rolu, and whispered in his mind
"Drake won't let Storm die. He has a way to heal Storm, but he would rather have Storm Want to be healed, before he try's it."
The rest of Drake's pokemon had dispersed durning dinner, so there was only Wolfe and Rolu, Drake and Storm in the kitchen.

"My apologies...I'm just negative."

Storm put one arm around Drake to properly lean on him.

"Yes, I would like to head to bed now."
"Thank you very much for your help, s...I mean Drake."

Meanwhile, Rolu was looking at Wolfe and said: "He's...Too stubborn."
"I am worried however, since I've never felt him fade like that before."

Rolu quickly followed after Storm and Drake.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:34 AM   #63
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Drake didn't seem too focused on the battle, or at least as far as Keith could tell, but his Pokémon were certainly picking up the slack. The Vespiquen and Eelektrik avoided all the attacks by taking to the air. Queenie went for a defensive technique Keith immediately recognized as Defend Order, for Apamin knew the same move herself. And of course, Voltsy's move was familiar to the Poison-type Trainer as Meowth and Jack were struck by an Acid attack!

Keith observed the battlefield, remembering what Drake had said about it. Sure enough, the power lines clued Keith in- this battlefield favored the Electric type!

And then Keith saw Drake's eyes. Startlingly, they looked very dragon-esque, and as Drake grinned and stated that he was ready to get started, it all added up to a very imposing image.

But Keith grinned back- this was sure to be a tough battle, but that was just how Keith liked 'em! "Is that all I got? Please," Keith responded. "You ain't seen nothing yet! Jack, Transform into Eelektrik, and Meowth, hitch a ride on Jack!"

"Dittooooooo!" exclaimed Jack, and with a flash of light, his goopy form elongated and started to hover, and once he looked just like Voltsy, Meowth hopped on Jack's back, and the two rose up until they were level with Voltsy and Queenie. Keith, meanwhile, consulted his Pokédex to see exactly what moves Jack was capable of now.

"Magnet Rise?" Keith murmured to himself. "But it's got Levitate, why would... never mind," he shook his head, turning his focus back to the battle. "Jack, you use Acid as well, and Meowth, bombard them with Swift!"

~~~~~

"Oh, cool," nodded Manchin. "I heard about this Bond Phenomenon stuff- Greninja changing forms, gigantic water shurikens, completely in sync with their Trainers... Honestly, we're pretty much just waiting for something like that to start happening with Keith and his Heatmor- those two are pretty much always in sync. Oooh," he added as the food was brought out. "Now this is what I'm talking about!" grinned the Quilladin before chowing down.

"Mmm, this is delicious!" Smiley chimed in as he started in on his Liechi soup. "Oh, uh- water, please," he added as he was asked what he wanted to drink.

"Same here," added Manchin between bites of burger.

~~~~~

Lelo had gotten all shy and started looking away, but Tinnitus didn't think her lack of swimming knowledge funny. Hell, his own Trainer didn't even know how to swim. He knew how Lelo felt- if a Poochyena not knowing how to swim was considered an oddity back in the Adoption Center, how would they consider a mute Tympole? Tinnitus swam a little closer, emitting more vibrations, these ones to try and convey just how much he sympathized with such a situation. He'd even be glad to help teach her how to swim if she wanted.

"Queenie, counter those attacks with Gust, Blow their attacks back to them!
Voltsy!, Acid spray Rotation!"

The Vespiquen flew closer to the pokemon in the air, then beat her thin, clear wings at them. Her wingbeats went faster and faster, picking up more speed until a small cyclone of wind was gathered, then she launched the small Gust of wind to Meowth and Jack, trying to blow back the stars and acidic liqiud. She wasn't too worried about either attack hitting her, as her bee's will help protect her if need be.

Voltsy on the other hand darted down close to the flow, and spun around and around, Spraying his Acid around him onto the floor in a pattern. The acid burnt through the metal breaking it up in spots here and there.

"Good Good, Now Magnet Rise!"
Voltsy hovered in place and started to generate a magnetic field, and once he had gathered up enough magnetismus force, The loose plates of metal from the floor started to float upward all around the battle field.

"Great! Charge Beam!"
Voltsy then gathered up its electricity, and fired the beam onto the loose plates of metal all around the room. The panels acted like mirrors throwing the beam between them, causing the plates to be electrified, and the beam to bounce around reflecting off the electrical charged plates. It seemed to make a laser net, for the beam picked up speed the longer Voltsy fired off the Charge Beam, Making it hard to land on the plates and rest for a moment, and since the floor had been peeled back in some places with the plates getting pulled up, there were lots of holes in the ground, exposing the electrical wiring that powered up this battlefield.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe spoke in between bites while he was eating.
" My bond with Drake is similar, when I evolve, we therioize that I will have the chance to walk around on two legs like a lycanroc, And that Drake would become more Werewolfy."

~~~~

Lelo, while she hadn't learned much about reading body language like Drake had been teaching her, Figured out that Tinny felt sorry in a way, and that he would be willing to help her out in any way he could.

She felt guilty asking what she was about to ask, but she wanted to learn, Drake could and yet couldn't swim yet, and he had no water typed pokemon to aid in learning yet..... But she forged on anyway.

"would you show me how to swim?" she asked in a soft, shy voice, Looking straight in the eyes of the Sesmitoad.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:51 AM   #64
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"My apologies...I'm just negative."

Storm put one arm around Drake to properly lean on him.

"Yes, I would like to head to bed now."
"Thank you very much for your help, s...I mean Drake."

Meanwhile, Rolu was looking at Wolfe and said: "He's...Too stubborn."
"I am worried however, since I've never felt him fade like that before."

Rolu quickly followed after Storm and Drake.

( We don't have any guest rooms yet because of the update, so we can use royal blue until we get that part of the base updated )

Drake led Storm, albeit in a slower pace, to a bed room not too far away from his own. Currently he only has two bedrooms, one for himself, and one guest room.
It wasn't too shabby, but it could use some fresh paint and more windows, as it only had one overlooking the lake on the other side of the house.

"I hope you don't mind this room for now, We are still getting the other ones remodeled. - Drake led Storm to the bed edge, and helped him sit down. -
" There is a bathroom right here - Drake pointed to a open door next to the closest, which also had its doors open. - " I am in the door literally right across from you, and I sleep light, so don't be afraid to call out if you need assistance with anything. Wolfe will be sleeping in here to monitor your breathing to make sure the stick didn't scrape your lungs or heart while you sleep, And also to keep Rolu company too, If he wants it."

Drake said, while Wolfe wandered over close to the edge of the bed and laid down with a sigh, watching Rolu and Storm while Drake spoke.

"Is there anything you need before I head over?" Drake said looking at Storm once more.

Old 12-06-2018, 01:16 PM   #65
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
( We don't have any guest rooms yet because of the update, so we can use royal blue until we get that part of the base updated )

Drake led Storm, albeit in a slower pace, to a bed room not too far away from his own. Currently he only has two bedrooms, one for himself, and one guest room.
It wasn't too shabby, but it could use some fresh paint and more windows, as it only had one overlooking the lake on the other side of the house.

"I hope you don't mind this room for now, We are still getting the other ones remodeled. - Drake led Storm to the bed edge, and helped him sit down. -
" There is a bathroom right here - Drake pointed to a open door next to the closest, which also had its doors open. - " I am in the door literally right across from you, and I sleep light, so don't be afraid to call out if you need assistance with anything. Wolfe will be sleeping in here to monitor your breathing to make sure the stick didn't scrape your lungs or heart while you sleep, And also to keep Rolu company too, If he wants it."

Drake said, while Wolfe wandered over close to the edge of the bed and laid down with a sigh, watching Rolu and Storm while Drake spoke.

"Is there anything you need before I head over?" Drake said looking at Storm once more.

"Any room is fine after being outside for so long..."

Drake helped Storm get to the bed.
"Thank you, Drake."
"My lungs and heart are probably fine, I might actually be more damaged mentally than physically."

"Ah, here I am, worrying you needlessy, my apologies."

Storm looked away for a bit.

Meanwhile, Rolu went over to the window and stared outside in silence.

"Ah, yes...."
"The voice box for Rolu, would you be able to make one in the near future?"

Rolu perked up when he heard that and said.
"Being...Being able to speak would change a lot of things."
"I don't know if I'm ready for that."
"But...I'll try."

Storm reached for his notebook while watching Rolu.
"Mhm?"
"...It seems that I dropped it on our way here...."

Old 12-06-2018, 01:56 PM   #66
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"Any room is fine after being outside for so long..."

Drake helped Storm get to the bed.
"Thank you, Drake."
"My lungs and heart are probably fine, I might actually be more damaged mentally than physically."

"Ah, here I am, worrying you needlessy, my apologies."

Storm looked away for a bit.

Meanwhile, Rolu went over to the window and stared outside in silence.

"Ah, yes...."
"The voice box for Rolu, would you be able to make one in the near future?"

Rolu perked up when he heard that and said.
"Being...Being able to speak would change a lot of things."
"I don't know if I'm ready for that."
"But...I'll try."

Storm reached for his notebook while watching Rolu.
"Mhm?"
"...It seems that I dropped it on our way here...."

Wolfe pulled Storms Journal out from a bag hidden under his fur, the color of the bag matching his fur, explaining why no one would see it off the bat.
"I got it, here you go."
Wolfe walked over to Storm and placed the book in Storm's lap with his mouth, careful not to drool all over it

"That answers that question. - Drake turned back to Storm after Wolfe sat back down at the end of the bed - "Yeah, I will get working on that tonight.
I find it hard to sleep unless its past midnight so.... I'll be up for awhile yet."

Drake knew he lied there. But he didn't want to say that Storm was going to be on his mind all night long, No Way. Besides, He thought, he doesn't know if Storm would or could return the feelings.

Drake turned and walked out the door, -"Well, I better go get working on that voice box. Get some sleep Storm and you too Rolu. Goodnight you all."

Wolfe nodded at his trainer, knowing he wouldn't see them, and laid his head on his paws.

"You'll get used to it Rolu, sometime soon"

Old 12-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #67
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Wolfe pulled Storms Journal out from a bag hidden under his fur, the color of the bag matching his fur, explaining why no one would see it off the bat.
"I got it, here you go."
Wolfe walked over to Storm and placed the book in Storm's lap with his mouth, careful not to drool all over it

"That answers that question. - Drake turned back to Storm after Wolfe sat back down at the end of the bed - "Yeah, I will get working on that tonight.
I find it hard to sleep unless its past midnight so.... I'll be up for awhile yet."

Drake knew he lied there. But he didn't want to say that Storm was going to be on his mind all night long, No Way. Besides, He thought, he doesn't know if Storm would or could return the feelings.

Drake turned and walked out the door, -"Well, I better go get working on that voice box. Get some sleep Storm and you too Rolu. Goodnight you all."

Wolfe nodded at his trainer, knowing he wouldn't see them, and laid his head on his paws.

"You'll get used to it Rolu, sometime soon"

"Ah, thank you, Wolfe."
Storm put the notebook away before looking at Drake.

"You have trouble sleeping?"
"Maybe a walk through the night will put your mind at ease."
"Your health is important, rest well."

"Good night, Drake."
"And...Thank you for everything today."

Storm waved at Drake, looking a little silly in the process.

After Drake left the room, Rolu jumped onto the bed.
Storm hugged him softly before he focused his attention on Wolfe.

'Wolfe, could you tell me a little about Drake?"
"What is he like when there are no...Unexpected guests around?"

Old 12-06-2018, 02:22 PM   #68
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"Ah, thank you, Wolfe."
Storm put the notebook away before looking at Drake.

"You have trouble sleeping?"
"Maybe a walk through the night will put your mind at ease."
"Your health is important, rest well."

"Good night, Drake."
"And...Thank you for everything today."

Storm waved at Drake, looking a little silly in the process.

After Drake left the room, Rolu jumped onto the bed.
Storm hugged him softly before he focused his attention on Wolfe.

'Wolfe, could you tell me a little about Drake?"
"What is he like when there are no...Unexpected guests around?"

Wolfe thought for a moment before answering Storm
"Well, that depends, sometimes he's so quite that its almost like he's not even here. Other times he gets really silly ( I bet its to make up for being off in space on other days) And when we aren't off exploring in Zones, he gets lonely and hides out in his room. So... I don't know what else to say.

I do know that he hasn't ever had a mate for, like,... ever. At least not in my memory."

Wolfe looked up over at Storm as he spoke, then after he was done, he looked down, then back at Storm again to ask him
"Does that answer your question?"

Old 12-06-2018, 02:33 PM   #69
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Wolfe thought for a moment before answering Storm
"Well, that depends, sometimes he's so quite that its almost like he's not even here. Other times he gets really silly ( I bet its to make up for being off in space on other days) And when we aren't off exploring in Zones, he gets lonely and hides out in his room. So... I don't know what else to say.

I do know that he hasn't ever had a mate for, like,... ever. At least not in my memory."

Wolfe looked up over at Storm as he spoke, then after he was done, he looked down, then back at Storm again to ask him
"Does that answer your question?"

"He sounds quite varied, even a little dreamy."
"He never had a mate...?"
"Maybe he'll meet his mate soon"
"The world is full of unexpected things"
"They might even be in plain sight"

Storm smiled a little while saying that before returning to neutrality.

"Yes, Wolfe, that answered my question"
"Thank you very much."

"...Good night Rolu, good night Wolfe."

Storm pulled the sheets, covering him almost completely.
He knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep well, after all...He was lost in thought.

Rolu crawled under the sheets, lying next to Storm.
He too was lost in thought.

And so...The night continued on.

Old 12-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #70
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"He sounds quite varied, even a little dreamy."
"He never had a mate...?"
"Maybe he'll meet his mate soon"
"The world is full of unexpected things"
"They might even be in plain sight"

Storm smiled a little while saying that before returning to neutrality.

"Yes, Wolfe, that answered my question"
"Thank you very much."

"...Good night Rolu, good night Wolfe."

Storm pulled the sheets, covering him almost completely.
He knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep well, after all...He was lost in thought.

Rolu crawled under the sheets, lying next to Storm.
He too was lost in thought.

And so...The night continued on.

If Storm were to have gotten up at point in the night and walked over to Drakes room, this is what he would've found.

Drake sat hunched somewhat over at a desk that lined the whole eastern wall of his room, strewn with various machine parts that would have made no sense to anyone unless they knew what they were already.
He had a pair of goggles ,that had a light built into them along with magnifying lenses, on his face and was tinkering with a small box that had some straps attached to it.

Every now and then he would pause what he was doing and look at a diagram of the "Voice box" and compare that to what he was working on.
Drake also was wearing a pair of wireless headphones that seemed to have a Key stone set into it. If one were to come close, they would hear faint music coming out of it, looping over and over.

Drake worked like this into the night and onto the next morning, stopping long before the sun was up, and before Storm would be.
Drake wrapped up the present for Rolu and Storm neatly, leaving a note and the instructions for how to work it.

The note said this.
"Gone out for a morning run, won't be back till 9:00am, If you are up before then, Wolfe can cook you some breakfast with Queenie.
~Drake
"

The instructions said that in order for the "Voice Box" to work, it must be placed over Rolu's vocal cord area on the outside of his throat, and to switch the on button. The voice that comes out should sound similar to what Rolu sounds like to Wolfe and others, but if he wanted to adjust it, he should turn the little nob ( Right for higher pitch, Left for lower pitch ).

And with that, Drake changed into some running clothing and walked out to take a run.

Drake smiled to himself, thinking he had done a good job replicating what His sister had originally made.

Old 12-06-2018, 03:23 PM   #71
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

If Storm were to have gotten up at point in the night and walked over to Drakes room, this is what he would've found.

Drake sat hunched somewhat over at a desk that lined the whole eastern wall of his room, strewn with various machine parts that would have made no sense to anyone unless they knew what they were already.
He had a pair of goggles ,that had a light built into them along with magnifying lenses, on his face and was tinkering with a small box that had some straps attached to it.

Every now and then he would pause what he was doing and look at a diagram of the "Voice box" and compare that to what he was working on.
Drake also was wearing a pair of wireless headphones that seemed to have a Key stone set into it. If one were to come close, they would hear faint music coming out of it, looping over and over.

Drake worked like this into the night and onto the next morning, stopping long before the sun was up, and before Storm would be.
Drake wrapped up the present for Rolu and Storm neatly, leaving a note and the instructions for how to work it.

The note said this.
"Gone out for a morning run, won't be back till 9:00am, If you are up before then, Wolfe can cook you some breakfast with Queenie.
~Drake
"

The instructions said that in order for the "Voice Box" to work, it must be placed over Rolu's vocal cord area on the outside of his throat, and to switch the on button. The voice that comes out should sound similar to what Rolu sounds like to Wolfe and others, but if he wanted to adjust it, he should turn the little nob ( Right for higher pitch, Left for lower pitch ).

And with that, Drake changed into some running clothing and walked out to take a run.

Drake smiled to himself, thinking he had done a good job replicating what His sister had originally made.
The next day started...

Storm was awake around 4 AM, but he remained motionless until 10 AM.

Rolu was already up and about at 4 AM.
He found the neatly wrapped up voice box and read the instructions.
The Riolu tried it on and practiced speaking quietly in the hallway until it sounded reasonable.
He wanted to suprise Storm after all.

Storm eventually crawled out of bed, still looking eternally tired.

"You're...Finally awake, Storm"
"It's nice to be able to finally talk to you."

Storm jumped up, looking wide awake now.
He then realized that it was Rolu speaking.
The voice box was quite a peculiar device, it looked familiar somehow...

"Ah...Rolu, you startled me."
"So this is what you sound like, it's so lovely to finally hear you.'

Storm picked Rolu up and hugged him carefully.
Rolu allowed it, seeming happy in the proces.

"There was a note with the voice box, Drake had wrapped it up neatly."
"He was out running, but he should be back by now."

Rolu walked over to Wolfe, only now realizing that he might have accidentally yelled him awake.

Storm then said: "Hehe..."
"Wolfe, did you sleep well?"
"I'm sorry for taking so long."

"Could you...Guide us to the kitchens for breakfast?"
"If it isn't a burden, of course."

Old 12-06-2018, 03:24 PM   #72
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

"Queenie, counter those attacks with Gust, Blow their attacks back to them!
Voltsy!, Acid spray Rotation!"

The Vespiquen flew closer to the pokemon in the air, then beat her thin, clear wings at them. Her wingbeats went faster and faster, picking up more speed until a small cyclone of wind was gathered, then she launched the small Gust of wind to Meowth and Jack, trying to blow back the stars and acidic liqiud. She wasn't too worried about either attack hitting her, as her bee's will help protect her if need be.

Voltsy on the other hand darted down close to the flow, and spun around and around, Spraying his Acid around him onto the floor in a pattern. The acid burnt through the metal breaking it up in spots here and there.

"Good Good, Now Magnet Rise!"
Voltsy hovered in place and started to generate a magnetic field, and once he had gathered up enough magnetismus force, The loose plates of metal from the floor started to float upward all around the battle field.

"Great! Charge Beam!"
Voltsy then gathered up its electricity, and fired the beam onto the loose plates of metal all around the room. The panels acted like mirrors throwing the beam between them, causing the plates to be electrified, and the beam to bounce around reflecting off the electrical charged plates. It seemed to make a laser net, for the beam picked up speed the longer Voltsy fired off the Charge Beam, Making it hard to land on the plates and rest for a moment, and since the floor had been peeled back in some places with the plates getting pulled up, there were lots of holes in the ground, exposing the electrical wiring that powered up this battlefield.

Wolfe spoke in between bites while he was eating.
" My bond with Drake is similar, when I evolve, we therioize that I will have the chance to walk around on two legs like a lycanroc, And that Drake would become more Werewolfy."

~~~~

Lelo, while she hadn't learned much about reading body language like Drake had been teaching her, Figured out that Tinny felt sorry in a way, and that he would be willing to help her out in any way he could.

She felt guilty asking what she was about to ask, but she wanted to learn, Drake could and yet couldn't swim yet, and he had no water typed pokemon to aid in learning yet..... But she forged on anyway.

"would you show me how to swim?" she asked in a soft, shy voice, Looking straight in the eyes of the Sesmitoad.

Queenie's response to the offensive onslaught was to repel the moves with Gust. It was a decent enough counterattack, but there were two things Drake hadn't counted on. One, familiar as Drake might be with the speed of his own Eelektrik, Jack quickly proved to far surpass that, courtesy of the bag of Quick Powder he kept on him at all times, so he was able to let fly the Acid attack before Queenie could whip up so much as a breeze. And two, Swift never missed its target. The Gust proved sufficient to repel the star-shaped rays of energy, but all this did was force them to maneuver around the wind and find a different angle from which to strike. All that said, Defend Order did its job in reducing the damage those moves actually inflicted.

Meanwhile, Voltsy made some interesting moves, destroying parts of the battlefield and levitating them into the air before shooting a Charge Beam at them which caused kind of an electrical net between the Pokémon and the floor.

Keith was stunned. "...OK, that's why Magnet Rise," he murmured. "Didn't even know you could use that move that way. Gah, what to do..." he mumbled, looking all over, at the Vespiquen, then the Eelektrik, then the electric net, then Meowth and Jack... And then, Keith seemed to get an idea. "Jack, descend!" he called out.

"Eelek..." crackled Jack, before floating down, getting quite close to the electric net.

"Ehhhhh," Meowth murmured nervously, eyeing the ongoing Charge Beam net.

"Closer," Keith said encouragingly, watching everything unfold very carefully. "Closer..."

"I tink we's close enough!" Meowth burst out.

"Meowth, just trust me!" Keith called back. "A little closer, Jack."

"Lektrik," Jack responded, hovering just the slightest bit closer, the electricity making Meowth's fur start to stand on end.

"Now!" Keith grinned. "Meowth, intercept it with your charm! That Charge Beam is ours!"

Realizing immediately what Keith had been planning, Meowth recklessly shoved his own head in the path of the Charge Beam, and though he felt a mild shock from what little bit of electricity hit him, as soon as he knew it was hitting the charm on his forehead instead, he angled his head. Now, instead of the piece of metal behind them, Meowth's charm was reflecting the Charge Beam, and instead of reflecting it at another piece of metal, he was reflecting it right at Queenie! Meowth held onto Jack for dear life as he did this, with Jack Levitating steadily in place.

~~~~~

"Wow," remarked Smiley. "Lycanroc, though, huh? I'm assuming you mean the Midnight Form- Keith really wouldn't mind training one of those- they battle a lot like me, with counterattacks."

"That's gotta be the one, yeah," nodded Manchin. "And you're thinking Drake would change, too? That's interesting- never heard of Bond Phenomenon making the human change appearance before."

~~~~~

Tinnitus smiled and nodded at the Poochyena's request. Then, he turned and swam a short distance, demonstrating a doggy paddle while making sure Lelo was watching. After repeating this once or twice, he returned to the shore and gestured for Lelo to try, intent on being there to help however he might be needed to.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:12 AM   #73
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Queenie's response to the offensive onslaught was to repel the moves with Gust. It was a decent enough counterattack, but there were two things Drake hadn't counted on. One, familiar as Drake might be with the speed of his own Eelektrik, Jack quickly proved to far surpass that, courtesy of the bag of Quick Powder he kept on him at all times, so he was able to let fly the Acid attack before Queenie could whip up so much as a breeze. And two, Swift never missed its target. The Gust proved sufficient to repel the star-shaped rays of energy, but all this did was force them to maneuver around the wind and find a different angle from which to strike. All that said, Defend Order did its job in reducing the damage those moves actually inflicted.

Meanwhile, Voltsy made some interesting moves, destroying parts of the battlefield and levitating them into the air before shooting a Charge Beam at them which caused kind of an electrical net between the Pokémon and the floor.

Keith was stunned. "...OK, that's why Magnet Rise," he murmured. "Didn't even know you could use that move that way. Gah, what to do..." he mumbled, looking all over, at the Vespiquen, then the Eelektrik, then the electric net, then Meowth and Jack... And then, Keith seemed to get an idea. "Jack, descend!" he called out.

"Eelek..." crackled Jack, before floating down, getting quite close to the electric net.

"Ehhhhh," Meowth murmured nervously, eyeing the ongoing Charge Beam net.

"Closer," Keith said encouragingly, watching everything unfold very carefully. "Closer..."

"I tink we's close enough!" Meowth burst out.

"Meowth, just trust me!" Keith called back. "A little closer, Jack."

"Lektrik," Jack responded, hovering just the slightest bit closer, the electricity making Meowth's fur start to stand on end.

"Now!" Keith grinned. "Meowth, intercept it with your charm! That Charge Beam is ours!"

Realizing immediately what Keith had been planning, Meowth recklessly shoved his own head in the path of the Charge Beam, and though he felt a mild shock from what little bit of electricity hit him, as soon as he knew it was hitting the charm on his forehead instead, he angled his head. Now, instead of the piece of metal behind them, Meowth's charm was reflecting the Charge Beam, and instead of reflecting it at another piece of metal, he was reflecting it right at Queenie! Meowth held onto Jack for dear life as he did this, with Jack Levitating steadily in place.

~~~~~

"Wow," remarked Smiley. "Lycanroc, though, huh? I'm assuming you mean the Midnight Form- Keith really wouldn't mind training one of those- they battle a lot like me, with counterattacks."

"That's gotta be the one, yeah," nodded Manchin. "And you're thinking Drake would change, too? That's interesting- never heard of Bond Phenomenon making the human change appearance before."

~~~~~

Tinnitus smiled and nodded at the Poochyena's request. Then, he turned and swam a short distance, demonstrating a doggy paddle while making sure Lelo was watching. After repeating this once or twice, he returned to the shore and gestured for Lelo to try, intent on being there to help however he might be needed to.

Queenie hovered in midair, watching the reflected electrical beam come closer and closer. She quivered and quaked, Resisting the urge to flee. She trusted Drake with her life, She believed that Drake wouldn't let harm come to her.

She knew that the beam had been weakened from bouncing around on the electric field, but that didn't help her feel any less terrified. Taking a deep breath, she stayed there hovering in the air. Directly in the path of the reflected Charge Beam.

It hit her. It hit her hard enough to push her back a foot or two, and the tingly sensation still felt alien to her, But it was fading fast. In fact, she now felt stronger.

She laughed to herself and smiled, looking back down on her trainer below her, who smiled back at her and gave her a thumbs up.

Drake smiled and felt tingles through out his body, Granted he didn't take the blast of a Charge Beam like Queenie just literally did. But he was elated.
He help Queenie get over her fear of electricity, And now she trusted him more than ever. That he was able to help his pokemon get over fears, and have them trust him even more so because of it,... Well, he thought there was no greater feeling in the world.

The Weakness Policy gave her was working already, He could Feel her grow in power, And now, it was time for her to use it.

"Now Queenie, are you ready for a Z-Move?" Drake had three Crystals ready, a Electrium, Buginium, and Fireium. He would save the Fireinium for later, but he would use the Bug type one now, while Queenie would have the chance.

Drake crossed his arms in front of him, feeling the power already building up in him, He pushed his arms out and brought them down. Turning on his feet he moved his arms to his left side, bringing them up with his hands curved like a mantis's and cutting them like a pair of scissors moving his left hand upward and his right back behind him.

SAVAGE SPIN-OUT

Queenie gathered the energy produced by the Z-move, and shot out webbing like honey, Ensnaring Meowth with it.
She wrapped him up in a cocoon, and flipped it over her head, Slamming it on the ground below her and throwing it to her left. When the cocoon flew back up in the air, Queenie sliced through it, causing the cocoon of honey to explode outward. The honey bomb threw Meowth a ways away, he landed on one of the few tiles of metal that hadn't been used in the magnet rise field.

Voltsy on the other hand Tackled into Jack while he was distracted, and wound around him Binding him in place.

"We'll be wrapping this up soon Keith" Drake said with a grin
"So go all out or nothing dude."

Wolfe nodded, his mouth full, Preventing him from answering.
But he didn't need to.

"THUDDDDDDDDDDD" The big boom reverberating through out the Underground.

Wolfe emptied his mouth to let Manchin and Smiley know that, that was Queenie using her Z-Move on Meowth.
He also telepathcally told Lelo, who would no doubt would be startled.

~~~~~~

Lelo stopped, as the boom reverberated through the Underground, then relaxed a moment later.
"Queenie used a Z-Move on Meowth," She said to Tinny

Then, putting a brave face on, she walked into the water, starting to paddle like tinny demonstrated.

Old 12-07-2018, 09:20 AM   #74
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
The next day started...

Storm was awake around 4 AM, but he remained motionless until 10 AM.

Rolu was already up and about at 4 AM.
He found the neatly wrapped up voice box and read the instructions.
The Riolu tried it on and practiced speaking quietly in the hallway until it sounded reasonable.
He wanted to suprise Storm after all.

Storm eventually crawled out of bed, still looking eternally tired.

"You're...Finally awake, Storm"
"It's nice to be able to finally talk to you."

Storm jumped up, looking wide awake now.
He then realized that it was Rolu speaking.
The voice box was quite a peculiar device, it looked familiar somehow...

"Ah...Rolu, you startled me."
"So this is what you sound like, it's so lovely to finally hear you.'

Storm picked Rolu up and hugged him carefully.
Rolu allowed it, seeming happy in the proces.

"There was a note with the voice box, Drake had wrapped it up neatly."
"He was out running, but he should be back by now."

Rolu walked over to Wolfe, only now realizing that he might have accidentally yelled him awake.

Storm then said: "Hehe..."
"Wolfe, did you sleep well?"
"I'm sorry for taking so long."

"Could you...Guide us to the kitchens for breakfast?"
"If it isn't a burden, of course."

Wolfe stretched and arched his back, yawning.
"Sure....

"Drake left you a cane Storm."Wolfe said surprised, after walking to the door. He grabbed the new cane with his mouth and bought it over to Storm.
"Here you go." Wolfe placed the cane on Storm's lap.

Turning on his heel, Wolfe started to walk out of the room, after making sure Storm could walk on his own.

"I am surprised Drake didn't come over and check on you guys, hmm perhaps he's helping with the renovations. " Wolfe mused as the walked to the kitchen.

As Storm walked in with Rolu and Wolfe, Queenie greeted them with a merry buzzy buzz, setting a glass of awakening in front of Rolu, and a bowl of it for Wolfe.

Queenie motioned to the drinks in front of her, Buzzing in a questioning tone to Storm.

"Bzzz????

Old 12-07-2018, 12:26 PM   #75
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Wolfe stretched and arched his back, yawning.
"Sure....

"Drake left you a cane Storm."Wolfe said surprised, after walking to the door. He grabbed the new cane with his mouth and bought it over to Storm.
"Here you go." Wolfe placed the cane on Storm's lap.

Turning on his heel, Wolfe started to walk out of the room, after making sure Storm could walk on his own.

"I am surprised Drake didn't come over and check on you guys, hmm perhaps he's helping with the renovations. " Wolfe mused as the walked to the kitchen.

As Storm walked in with Rolu and Wolfe, Queenie greeted them with a merry buzzy buzz, setting a glass of awakening in front of Rolu, and a bowl of it for Wolfe.

Queenie motioned to the drinks in front of her, Buzzing in a questioning tone to Storm.

"Bzzz????

"He left a cane?"
"That's so kind of him."

Wolfe placed the cane on Storm's lap.

"Thank you, Wolfe"

Storm stood up, leaning heavily on the cane.
He tried to take a few steps and did just fine.

"A cane doesn't really fit you, Storm."
'You're not that old yet."
Rolu grinned a little while saying that.

"Sometimes, I feel old."
"It's nice to see that you have a sense of humor, Rolu."

"Ah, renovations, of course."
"Maybe we'll run into Drake later."

Queenie greeted everyone quite merrily when they arrived in the kitchen.
She offered Rolu a glass of awakening while providing Wolfe with a bowl of it.

"Hmm...I would like some apple juice, if it isn't a burden, of course."
Storm sat down at the table and just observed the kitchen.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases