UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 07-13-2007, 10:23 PM   #1
Talon87
時の彼方へ

The Future is NOW!!!!

1. Earlier tonight, I got an Exeggcute. I looked it over to see if it looked like it had been hacked. Nope, looked fine. Decided to check its IVs on MetalKid's page later.
    [/*879fe]
  2. Checked the IVs. He's Bashful, and he's got a perfect 31 in Attack, 29 in HP, and 28 in Speed. Sadly, his defenses are all 6 or lower and so is his SpAtt.
    [/*879fe]
  3. Checked his movepool on Serebii. Wow, Exeggutor learns some pretty nifty Attack moves. And his base Attack is 95! Maybe I can actually use this guy!
    [/*879fe]
  4. Noticed that my Exeggcute knew Hypnosis instead of Sleep Powder. Dumb. Hypnosis is 5% less accurate.
    [/*879fe]
  5. Hey, what's this? He knows Confusion? ........ hold on a second. My guy is Level ... 24? And Exeggcute learns Confusion at ... Level 27? Well ........ maybe it's an egg move?
    [/*879fe]
  6. Went to check to see if my guy was hatched or met. Nope. Says he was met. Then again, Exeggcute is a Kanto Pokemon so it's going to say that regardless if this kid imported him from FR/LG.
    [/*879fe]
  7. But wait ... what's this? It says he was met today! How odd. July 13 .........
    [/*879fe]
  8. ...... 2008.[/*879fe]

In case you're wondering, yes, I evolved it already, so it's not going to be able to learn its Exeggcute moves past 24. And no, I have no intention of training it. If somebody else wants it, they can have it. But it is an Exeggutor.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:53 PM   #2
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Re: The Future is NOW!!!!

It sounds totally hacked.

Exeggcute learned Confusion at 19 in 3rd Gen, but it was upped to 27 in D/P. If it was met in someplace not the Safari Zone of D/P, then it's hacked.

Also, Exeggcute does learn Sleep Powder, he merely doesn't learn it as Exeggcutor.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #3
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Are you being sarcastic? The only way I saw for it to be not hacked is if the kid is a little shit who intentionally made his DS's calendar date one year advanced in order to fuck with people. But ... I'm pretty sure it's hacked, given the Level 27 move on a Level 24 creature who probably didn't have that as an egg. (Why would an egg be at Level 24 with a perfectly-empty experience bar?)
Old 07-13-2007, 11:08 PM   #4
Loki

I edited my post a few times for no reason other then boredom.

Either way, it's probably best if you released it. While I doubt it'll ever have any effect to your game, I doubt you'd want to keep it. Like Kuno and his Skuntank.

I hope you traded ass for it.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:10 PM   #5
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Of course. Lax level 5 Treecko.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:46 PM   #6

it learned confusion in frlg. the safari zone there has the levels range from like 22 to 30 or something. That exegcute was perfectly normal.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Really? Well, if you want it, I haven't actually deleted it yet; and considering its SpAtt is 0-6 but its Attack is 31 and some of its other stats are nice too, it's probably pretty useful as a Seed Bomber / Wood Hammerer who also does other stuff. *shrug* , I dunno, Exeggutor sort of went from OU to UU with the GSC invention of Houndour. Half of the teams that ran any grass in RBY ran Exeggutor, whereas ~none did once GS came out in Fall 2000.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #8
Loki

If the guy met it in Sinnoh, then it's messed up. If it was from Kanto or Hoenn, then it might be okay.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:33 PM   #9
Talon87
時の彼方へ

It says Kanto, "Met at Level 24."
Old 07-16-2007, 02:50 AM   #10

one pokemon doesn't shut down one other pokemon.

physical exegg isnt worth it. you only want high attack for a strong explosion. so, osrry, dnt want it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON