UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 11-24-2021, 09:28 AM   #51
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's blow that Sandstorm back with a Max Airstream (140 BP off of Hurricane. SUPER LUCK)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:22 AM   #52
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Hedwig's timely attack helped break through part of Sandaconda's shield, and she was not the only one attacking. "That was awesome," Keith grinned to Willa as Hedwig attacked. "I honestly didn't think she would ever be comfortable taking orders from you, but she didn't even hesitate there!"

Willa smiled modestly. "It wasn't too different from how I talked to Marvolo back at the Wigglytuff raid back then," she replied. "Firm, stern, I got right to my point, I showed no fear..."

"Oh, if you were afraid, Hedwig picked up on it, guaranteed," Keith said easily. "Whether you showed it or not. Honestly, I feel like that might be part of it- you refused to back down even when afraid. It's the sort of thing I'd do," he shrugged.

Willa had no response to this, so she and Keith merely continued to hold each other as they watched the fight unfold. In the end, they hadn't been able to take out Sandaconda's shield in its entirety before the Sand Snake Pokémon began attacking, and this time, there was a definite rocky theme to this onslaught, complete with a Max Rockfall that took out the Spheal rather quickly, followed by a Stone Edge that finished off the Decidueye with a nasty critical hit. However, those two Trainers quickly worked to break down the remainder of the shield with Dynamax Energy, leaving them in an excellent position, as both Keith and Willa were quick to realize. "We should strike now," Willa said at once.

"Wait for it," Keith said, eyeing the Chikorita intently. However, once the Leaf Pokémon launched the forceful Seed Flare attack, Keith nodded. Yes. Now!" he agreed, holding up his Z-Ring. "Hedwig!" he called out.

"Cro?" Hedwig responded, turning to face Keith, only to see the Icium Z gleaming in the light.

Keith grinned. "Let's finish this up as a family," was all he said.

Hedwig grinned back. "Crobat!" she responded, turning back to face Sandaconda. This was their cue, complete with Meowth jumping down off of Keith's shoulder to join in on this. Keith and Willa exchanged looks, grins, and nods, then turned to the battlefield, whereupon the two of them plus Meowth all crossed their arms before them- the starting pose of any Z-Move movement.

"Prepare for trouble!" Willa stated.

"Make it double!" Keith added.

"Meowth, dat's right!" Meowth chimed in.

Following this, the three of them made the basic movements that started off any set of Z-Move poses- moving their arms up, out, down, then crossing them again, this time with them held out before them, left wrist over right. Hedwig hovered in place, knowing what was about to take place, and was more than ready for it.

"Feel the chill!" Willa stated as she moved her hands to start the Icium Z pose.

"As we aim for the top!" Keith added, copying these movements as Willa was making them.

"As we stop at nuttin' ta reach..." Meowth chimed in, imitating these moves with his front paws.

"...the coldest, highest pinnacle!" the three of them exclaimed simultaneously as they finished the movements. Z-Power flowed, not just from Keith, but from all three of them, into Hedwig. The Bat Pokémon gave a sharp cry as the Z-Power flowed into her, powered up her Ice Beam, turned it into something far stronger.

"Hedwig, are you ready!" Keith called out, his grin widening as the Crobat gave a single nod in response. "Then we'll use..."

"Sub... zero... Slammer!!!" the trio exclaimed at once.

Quote:

Hedwig surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Hedwig unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

(175 BP; base move is Ice Beam (90 BP)).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-25-2021 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 01:03 PM   #53
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Buizel, Bouncy Bubble (90 BP, user drains 50% of damage dealt to restore HP)! Let's finish it!
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 01:35 PM   #54
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

LEAF STORM BECAUSE FUCK YOU SNAKE (120 Bp)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 06:29 PM   #55
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves

Gigantamax Raid Boss Sandaconda
★★★★★

Health gauge: 2%
Shields Up: 0
KO Count: 7.

Trainer Recovery Summary

Zorchic, Buizel: Bouncy Bubble

Zorchic, Buizel: 500 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Max Knuckle (90 BP)

Zorchic, Buizel: 356 HP
Sandaconda's attack rose!

Attack 2: Giga Impact (150 BP)

myahoo, Wingull: 0 HP

Attack 3: Earthquake (100 BP)

It doesn't affect Crobat!
Connor, Chikorita: 162 HP
Zorchic, Buizel: 56 HP
CrazyCreeperKid, Serperior: 162 HP

The raiders were buffeted by the sandstorm!

Raid Challengers

Zorchic, Buizel: 25 HP (S. Def -1){Eviolite (+1 Defences if NFE)}
Connor, Chikorita: 131 HP {Bunny Suit(Action: Avoid Ground moves, +25% healing move effect)}
Missingno. Master, Crobat: 600 HP {Icium-Z}
Lil'twick, Togetic: 600 HP (S. Def -1){Eviolite (+1 Defences if NFE)}
CrazyCreeperKid, Serperior: 131 HP (S. att +2)
grassyglide, Decidueye: 600 HP [Fully Recovered] {Grassium-Z (exhausted)}
lilboocorsola, Spheal: 500 HP [Fully Recovered] {Sea Incense (+20% to Water moves)}
myahoo, Wingull: 0 HP [Must wait 1 Round to recover]{Nevermeltice (+20% to Ice moves)}

With things getting dire, the raiders know now is the time to strike with everything they have as the falled pokemon's trainers erase the final shields. With nothing left to lose the vulnerable raid boss is slammed full force. Wingull blows a howling blizzard, triggering the sandstorm once more. Chikorita once more attunes to the power of Shaymin and blasts it with a Seed Flare, though is disheartened to see the fates are not with them this time. The dynamaxed Togetic fires off one last blast of aerodynamic might. The Crobat unleashes its full force Z-power and slams into the serpent with a frightening Subzero Slammer. The Buizel once again recovers back to healthy with a Bouncy Bubble. The risen Serperior unleashes a ferocious Leaf Storm.

Yet it is still not enough.

Barely hanging in there, knowing defeat is on the cards, the Gigantamax pokemon opts to go as aggressively as it feasibly can. A Max Knuckle to amplify its attack once again, striking Buizel to its chagrin as the Eviolite absorbs some of the brunt. With a boost behind it, Giga Impact utterly destroys the remaining hit points of Wingull, the flying type felled as the raiders begin to stumble, the storm at peak intensity as the flying types struggle against the sheer turbulence. One more faint and it's over. The raid boss goes for broke, slamming another earthquake and as Crobat dodges it with natural immunity, every other ground borne pokemon feels the full force of impact, amplified by Sandaconda's fury, and as the raging sandstorms strips at the life force of the pokemon the raiders can only watch with baited breath at the outcome, the weary Buizel already at a vulnerable position...

The water type hangs on by a thread. Sandaconda looms over the group, its frustrations abating as it looks over its handiwork, and as the storm continues to rage, the pokemon appears...content at the battlers, and awaits their next move, with the knowledge it likely won't be getting another shot in. Finish him!

Dynamax Initiative: Expired.

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, 28th November to place your order.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 06:32 PM   #56
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Let's get this over and done with. Buizel, use Hydro Cannon (150 BP)!

Last edited by Zorchic; 11-25-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-25-2021, 06:35 PM   #57
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Oh, this was it. It had to be. Sandaconda's Special Defense was way, way down, and they had just blasted it, this Ground-type, with the Ice-type Z-Move. Between that and everything else that this overgrown shoelace was finding itself on the business end of right now, there was no way in the Distortion World that it was gonna... hang... on... with a... piddly handful of... of hit points.

Well, then.

"Cro!?" Hedwig exclaimed in surprise and anger as the outcome to this latest onslaught became clear for her and all to see, for indeed, Sandaconda had hung on, however barely, surely possessing fewer remaining hit points than remaining opponents by this point.

"...You have got to be kidding me!" Keith and Willa exclaimed simultaneously, before turning to face each other in surprise, smiling as they had yet again spoken in unison.

"...but yeah, what?" Keith said, turning back to Sandaconda once the moment had passed. "How did we not finish it off with that? And I don't even mean just us and Hedwig, either, but, like..." Sputtering incoherently, he gestured to the other Trainers and Pokémon.

"Yeah, I'm wit youse on dis one," Meowth nodded. "Dat Z-Move oughta've gotten dat Sandaconda so good its grandchildren are gonna need Ice Heals!"

"Indeed," Willa nodded, eyeing Sandaconda intently. "But the damage we've done is not insignificant," she reminded her husband, as well as said husband's irate Crobat. "Surely you can see Sandaconda is teetering on the brink of defeat?"

Keith and Hedwig both looked, and sure enough, they could tell- Sandaconda might still be conscious, but it was only just barely so, and as they all looked on, the Sand Snake Pokémon started lashing out with another set of attacks, with nothing more to lose at this point. A forceful Max Knuckle into Jake's Buizel. A devastating Max Knuckle that outright knocked out Melissa's Wingull. And the whole ordeal was wrapped up with an intense Earthquake. The Chikorita and Serperior felt it, but resisted the move. Jake's Buizel was also hit, and it seemed as though its previous use of Bouncy Bubble was the only reason it was still conscious (a very good thing, considering how intense the storm above had gotten- surely just one more fainted Pokémon would have ended it for them!), and... Hedwig smirked her satisfaction as the ground beneath her quaked ineffectively. Sometimes it felt good to be one of the few Poison-types who didn't need to give a Patrat's ass about the possibility of Ground-type attacks. Hell, it even made up for that Z-Move not being the knockout blow Hedwig had so hoped it would be, especially since she seemed to be getting another chance at that.

And that... was all Sandaconda did! They had their chance, here and now, and none involved were intending to squander it. "Hyper Beam, now!" Keith and Willa called out in unison. And Hedwig, to general satisfaction, did not hesitate to comply, flying up to take better aim at the Gigantamaxed Sandaconda.

OOC: Hedwig used Hyper Beam (150 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-01-2021 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:05 PM   #58
Lil'twick
Insanity

Sear the snake with divine light! Einherjar (90 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-27-2021, 01:03 AM   #59
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Probably already dead, but…

Leaf Blade (90BP)
Old 11-27-2021, 12:15 PM   #60
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

LEAF STORM BECAUSE FUCK YOU SNAKE (120 Bp) (+2 SpA)
Old 11-29-2021, 03:13 PM   #61
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves

★★★★★

Health gauge: 0%

Raid Challengers

Connor, Chikorita: 131 HP {Bunny Suit(Action: Avoid Ground moves, +25% healing move effect)}
lilboocorsola, Spheal: 500 HP [Fully Recovered] {Sea Incense (+20% to Water moves)}
myahoo, Wingull: 0 HP [Must wait 1 Round to recover]{Nevermeltice (+20% to Ice moves)}

The Aqua Jet does little to the Sandaconda's remaining health, but it is the Crobat who gets the last laugh, returning the favour of being defeated by a Hyper Beam with a Hyper Beam of their own, and as the ray pierces through the serpent, the Gigantamax form screeches before suddenly going still...before the form of the Sandaconda seems to calcify, hardening into a massive sandy sculpture, which is quickly ripped and grinded apart by the whirling sands and winds, and as the crimson clouds clear and the dust settles the raiders spot the wriggling form of the Sandaconda squirming away, seemingly to recover from the battle as it gives one sneering look back at the group, yet there is the hint of respect in its eyes as it burrows into the mud. Definitely a flair for the dramatic there.

"Excellent work, trainers! This will certainly prevent further damage to the ecosystem of the lake," the Codex buzzes as they proceed to hand out rewards, and as the raiders begin to clear out, the monocular machine stares out at the horizon, unreadable, yet at the same time reminiscent.

For their part in subduing the Gigantamax Raid Boss Sandaconda, the raiders are awarded the following:

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
  • +5 Levels to participating pokemon below level 61, +6 to levels 61-100, 5 Rare Candies if level 100.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:17 PM   #62
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post

★★★★★

Raid Challengers

The Aqua Jet does little to the Sandaconda's remaining health, but it is the Crobat who gets the last laugh, returning the favour of being defeated by a Hyper Beam with a Hyper Beam of their own, and as the ray pierces through the serpent, the Gigantamax form screeches before suddenly going still...before the form of the Sandaconda seems to calcify, hardening into a massive sandy sculpture, which is quickly ripped and grinded apart by the whirling sands and winds, and as the crimson clouds clear and the dust settles the raiders spot the wriggling form of the Sandaconda squirming away, seemingly to recover from the battle as it gives one sneering look back at the group, yet there is the hint of respect in its eyes as it burrows into the mud. Definitely a flair for the dramatic there.

"Excellent work, trainers! This will certainly prevent further damage to the ecosystem of the lake," the Codex buzzes as they proceed to hand out rewards, and as the raiders begin to clear out, the monocular machine stares out at the horizon, unreadable, yet at the same time reminiscent.

For their part in subduing the Gigantamax Raid Boss Sandaconda, the raiders are awarded the following:

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
  • +5 Levels to participating pokemon below level 61, +6 to levels 61-100, 5 Rare Candies if level 100.
Claiming my should be six guys five candies and the rest of the rewards ty.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-30-2021, 10:44 AM   #63
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

★★★★★

Raid Challengers

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
+5 levels for Serperior.
Teaching Earthquake to Serperior
Old 12-01-2021, 12:57 AM   #64
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

★★★★★

Raid Challengers

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
Hedwig hadn't forgotten the indignity of being taken down earlier by this Sandaconda's Hyper Beam, so that both Keith and Willa had thought to issue that particular order, she absolutely appreciated that. Whether either of them had actually been thinking along the same lines as her, or even if the order was simply given as a means of finishing up the battle with a powerful, decisive blow, either way, she was only too happy to comply. After flying high enough to not only take proper aim, but also to very deliberately establish eye contact with this thing, so as to firmly establish this act as one of retribution, Hedwig charged up pure destructive force before letting it fly in a single devastating beam of energy! Sandaconda's form seemed to turn solid, into a gigantic sandy sculpture that the sandstorm promptly ripped to sandy shreds. The gathered Trainers, of course, were suitably horrified.

"What?!" Keith exclaimed.

"Did it just...?" Willa murmured.

"Look ova dere!" Meowth interrupted, pointing with a paw as the dust settled. Keith and Willa looked, and subsequently breathed a simultaneous sigh of relief as they saw Sandaconda, back to its normal size and most certainly in one piece, squirming away to recover. It turned back to look at the Trainers, sneering, yet with a hint of respect in its eyes, before it burrowed away.

"...OK, wow, that was certainly an experience," Keith sighed, chuckling.

"I'm just glad dis sandstorm's finally died down," Meowth grumbled, trying to get errant grains of sand out of his fur. "Dis stuff gets everywhere."

The Crobat, meanwhile, had flown back down to her Trainer. "Excellent job, Hedwig," Keith smiled.

Willa stepped towards Hedwig at that point, prompting the Crobat to turn and look at her Trainer's wife. "Hedwig," said Willa with a small smile. "Thank you," she said. "So, then, what do you say?" she inquired. "If ever, Xerneas forbid, there was a situation where Keith could not give orders and you had to take them from me...?"

"...Cro," Hedwig said softly with a small nod.

Willa's smile widened ever so slightly. "I am happy to hear it," she said.

"I'm happy to hear it, too," Keith smiled, gently pulling his Crobat into a hug, which Hedwig reciprocated as best she could with all four wings. Noting his wife's hesitance, Keith gave her a reassuring smile and wordlessly motioned for her to join in. And indeed, as Willa joined in on the hug, she was pleased that Hedwig was repositioning her two left wings so as to hug Willa back as well.

Once all this was done, the couple headed over to the robotic Gym Leader, receiving the usual pile of rewards from the Codex, and Keith and Willa decided to head back home. It had been a long day and a longer battle, and right now, after getting Hedwig checked out at the Sludge Wave Coast Pokémon Center, both Keith and Willa were looking forward to just relaxing and talking about the day they've had.

*Obtained 40 Watts!*

*Obtained the Ground Ball!*

*Keith and Willa obtained a TR10 Earthquake!*

*Obtained 3 Shuca Berries!*

*Obtained 5 Rare Candies!*

Using my TR on my Skwovet.

*Pecha learned Earthquake!*
Old 12-01-2021, 06:31 PM   #65
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

★★★★★

Raid Challengers

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
I'm sorry, but my Buizel didn't use Aqua Jet: rather, the awesome Hydro Cannon. Regardless, claiming the rewards. Thanks for the raid, Raves!

Buizel grew to level 48!
Old 12-01-2021, 06:38 PM   #66
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
Claiming the above.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:18 PM   #67
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Quote:

★★★★★

Raid Challengers

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
Claiming the above with thanks.

Since Decidueye was level 100, claiming 5 candies
Old 12-02-2021, 10:14 PM   #68
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:

• 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
A king does not deign to dirty his hands if he doesn't have to, and lets his loyal subjects do the work instead... Thank you to the brave soldiers for felling the beast.

Picking up:

40 Watts
1x Ground Ball
1x TR EARTHQUAKE
3x Shuca Berries
+5 Levels
(raising Lv. 38 Spheal to Lv. 43)

Teaching TR EARTHQUAKE to Teddiursa.

Thanks for the Raid, Raves!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 02:37 AM   #69
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • 40 Watts.
  • x1 Ground Ball.
  • x1 TR Earthquake.
  • x3 Shuca Berries.
Guess I never picked these up either, huh? Picking up the above and raising my Wingull from Lv. 41 to 46.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League