UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 11-16-2019, 05:50 AM   #51
CrazyCreeperKid
Boulder Badge

Artemis had fainted, which led to Helena being sent back out.
Quick, Clockwork close your eyes, and dodge the Thunder Punch! Then, blow Bannete with a nasty Hurricane! Then, show her your Peck attack!" Danny said.
Clockwork closed his eyes, flying in the other direction, then began to blow a wind, which dealt some nasty damage to Helena. He then flew in, Pecking Helena hard.

Fizzling
Team banner by Keith Masters (Missingno. Master)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #52
Missingno. Master
Merry Christmas

Keith smirked as Clockwork closed his eyes. "Meet the Peck head-on with Thunder Punch!" he commanded. And this time, Clockwork couldn't evade it, considering he was moving in to land an attack of his own. The Hurricane had dealt definite, considerable damage, and that Peck wasn't exactly gonna be nothing, either, but this was gonna be a super effective blow from a Mega Evolved Pokémon. Very much not something to underestimate. This would be interesting.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 05:49 AM   #53
CrazyCreeperKid
Boulder Badge

Helena quickly used a Thunder Punch on Clockwork head on, and it didn't last much longer after that.
"Hoothoot is unable to battle! The match goes to the visitors, Keith Masters and Willa Carnet!" The sound system droned, as applause rang in the room.
"Good battling guys!" Danny said as the applause subsided.

Fizzling
Team banner by Keith Masters (Missingno. Master)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #54
Missingno. Master
Merry Christmas

The attacks collided head-on, and, as one could reasonably expect, the super effective move executed by a Mega Evolved Pokémon prevailed. The sound system seemed to serve as a referee as well, declaring Keith and Willa to be the winners. The couple couldn't help but smile at the applause, though Keith noticed that Willa's smile was somewhat subdued, even for her. And honestly, he could see why- her Pokémon had been defeated as well, Keith was the only one with any Pokémon left in the fight. Willa only looked over at Keith when she felt him take hold of her hand, and saw a reassuring smile. "Your Pokémon might have fainted, but this is our victory, make no mistake. Couldn't have done this alone, and even if I could've, wouldn't have wanted to." At this, Willa's smile grew ever so slightly, and she responded with a kiss on the cheek.

Keith and Willa then crossed the battlefield to shake their opponents' hands. "Same to you," Keith stated, shaking Danny's hand. "That was a lot of fun."

"Indeed," Willa agreed, shaking Brianna's hand. "A very enjoyable battle."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases