UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 05:13 PM   #4951
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading Lv 47 Carracosta (obtained here) to Electric Blue Eye for 5 Candies and $250.

*Trade started*

-----

Trading Scizor with the stats below to Electric Blue Eye for 5 Candies and $250.

Sai
Spoiler: show
Level: 50
Ability: Technician
Evolution: --->
Holding: N/A
Birthday: May 22
Nature: Serious
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Electric Blue Eye

Level-Up Moves:
Feint
Bullet Punch
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
Slash
Razor Wind
Double Team
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Double Hit
Air Slash
Swords Dance
Metal Claw
Iron Defense

Egg Moves:
Reversal
Steel Wing

Move Tutor Moves:
Ominous Wind
Roost

Custom/Event Moves:
-

TM Moves:
Giga Impact

HM Moves:
Cut
Defog
Rock Smash

IQ: 2

Happiness: 6

Bio:
Under construction.

*Trade started*

------

Trading Lv 1 Male Chikorita to sweetbbydoll for 5 Candies and $200.

*Trade started*
Old 09-20-2016, 02:02 PM   #4952
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading this Lv.1 male Hoothoot to Aposteriori for $50. Have fun with him!

*Trade started*
Old 09-20-2016, 05:52 PM   #4953
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading this Lv.1 male Hoothoot to Aposteriori for $50. Have fun with him!

*Trade started*
Trading 50 pokedollars to Pest for his Hoothoot.

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-21-2016, 04:26 AM   #4954
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading Lv 1 Male Chikorita to sweetbbydoll for 5 Candies and $200.

*Trade started*
Trading my 5 Candies and $200 to MarbleZone for his Lv.1 Male Chikorita, thank you!

Trade Closed
Old 09-24-2016, 05:13 PM   #4955
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading Sun Stone to myahoo for her Shiny Stone.

*Trade started*
Old 09-25-2016, 01:52 AM   #4956
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

*Trade started*
Trading my Shiny Stone for MZ's Sun Stone.

-Trade Closed-

Trading the Sun Stone mentioned above to Escalion for his 3x Red Gummis.

-Trade Opened-

Last edited by myahoo; 09-26-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:18 PM   #4957
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading my Lv.1 Female Shellder to Itzatrap for their Lv.1 Male Litleo, thank you!

Trade Started
Old 09-28-2016, 04:06 PM   #4958
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Quote:

*Trade started*

Trading my Shiny Stone for MZ's Sun Stone.

-Trade Closed-

Trading the Sun Stone mentioned above to Escalion for his 3x Red Gummis.

-Trade Opened-
Trading my 3x Red Gummis for myahoo's Sun Stone.

*Trade Closed*

The Cable Club. It's been a long time since Rowan last set foot inside this place. He had sworn to himself to not get more things, or Pokémon, he does not really have use for. Yet here he is again. This time however it has a professional reason, sort of. As a hobby project Rowan has recently started research on the evolutionary stones and today he has the chance to add a rare Sun Stone to his collection.

"So both of you have to promise to stay away from the stone, promised?" Rowan is kneeled down, talking to two of his Pokémon. One is an ever silent Kirlia, the other a bouncing Cottonee. "Especially you Lilith!" The little cotton ball nods, but the moment Rowan stands up a mischievous sparkle appears in her eyes.

It doesn't take long before Rowan has completed the trade and he and his Pokémon can admire the stone. It's kept safely in a dark blue padded box, with a nice broken white padding inside to keep the Sun Stone protected. Rowan shows the content of the box to his Pokémon. "This stone will help you evolve Lilith, but all at it's time. You're great just how you are, and you still young. You still have to grow before you're ready to evolve."

Lilith once again just nods while she stares at the red, sun shaped stone in the box, her eyes wide open. She stopped listening to Rowan after 'evolve,' that's all she needed to know.

By the time they get back home it's already in the middle of the night. Rowan and Rose go to sleep almost immediately, but Lilith is wide awake. The night is hers and when she has evolved she'll make sure everyone will know of her skills. Though not of her of course, great thieves work from the shadows. But first she needs to get her hand on that Sun Stone. Rowan's hobby project will just have to wait, and besides, he has a Dusk Stone to work on anyways.

Lilith quietly and carefully makes her way to Rowan's room, looking for the box that contains the Sun Stone. The little Cotton Puff, making smart use of her natural characteristics, moves around in complete silence. Reaching Rowan's desk is her objective, but it means getting past her trainer and past Rose. But for a Master Thief that should be no problem. Not that Lilith is at that level, but it's good to set personal goals too.

Skilfully Lilith skips through the room, avoiding any and all loose leaves and toys that haven't been cleaned up and could potentially wake Rowan or Rose up when stepped upon them. Her own cottony body muffles the sounds of her steps and without any serious problems she reaches the desk. The blue box containing the Sun Stone is now up for grabs.

Thankfully box's lock is not too difficult to open. Lilith fiddles around with it for a little while, working the lock with the leave on her head. Hardly a minute has passed when Lilith hears a distinct "click" to indicate the lock is now open, and the Sun Stone is hers. All she has to do is open the box.

"What the... &$(#*)%!" Lilith curses, "Empty. How in Arceus name did that happen?!"

"Looking for this?" a desk light is suddenly switched on, blinding Lilith, and from the darkness a figure steps forward, casually throwing the Sun Stone in the air and catching it again with its wing, "I've been paying attention to ever since you arrived here. You have skills that I have use for, but you need to be trained. I can help you become the Gray Fox of Fizzytopia, but you will have to join me."

Lilith laughs, "I'm a lone wolf honey, I do my things my way, and you better give me that stone before you get hurt. Unless you're going to pay me of course, but my services won't come cheap!"

The Big Boss laughs even louder, to the point Rowan begins to wake up, "Oh sweet summer child," it sounds disparaging, "You have no idea do you? I'll give you your stone, I have no use for you in this stage. I can only use you evolved. So again, come with me as in your evolved stage, join me and become the Master Thief you aspire to be."

And with that he tosses the Sun Stone to Lilith who jumps up and touches it. A bright glow follows and Cottonee is no more, in Lilith's place now stands a fully grown Whimsicott.

Lilith finds a black wing around her. "Now, let's go, you have a lot of training to do."

*Cottonee evolved into Whimsicott!*

*Whimsicott learned Growth!*

*Whimsicott learned Leech Seed!*

*Whimsicott learned Mega Drain!*

*Whimsicott learned Cotton Spore!*
Old 10-03-2016, 05:55 PM   #4959
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Female Shellder to Itzatrap for their Lv.1 Male Litleo, thank you!

Trade Started
Trading my level 1 male Litleo for sweetbbydoll's level 1 female Shellder.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks!
Old 10-24-2016, 03:28 PM   #4960
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading Aposteriori my Heart Container and Mummy Ball for $100.

*Trade started*
Old 10-25-2016, 03:06 PM   #4961
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading Aposteriori my Heart Container and Mummy Ball for $100.

*Trade started*
Trading 100 pokedollars with Pest for her Heart Container and her Mummy Ball.

*Trade Closed*

Placing my Yamask inside this newly obtained Mummy Ball.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 10-27-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-26-2016, 04:33 PM   #4962
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, trading my Chocolate Ball to Aposteriori for 50. Somehow I don't think you should try housing anything particularly hungry in there.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-26-2016, 04:54 PM   #4963
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Alright, trading my Chocolate Ball to Aposteriori for 50. Somehow I don't think you should try housing anything particularly hungry in there.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 50 pokedollars for Missingno. Master's Chocolate ball.

*Trade Closed*

Housing my Bunnelby within this newly obtained Chocolate Ball.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:52 PM   #4964
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OK, trading 50 to Meetan for 1 Fast Ball. Thanks!

*Trade commenced*
Old 10-27-2016, 06:57 PM   #4965
Aposteriori
Banned

Trading 60 pokedollars to Meetan for 1 Ghost Ball and 1 Were Ball.

*Trade Started*
Old 10-27-2016, 07:06 PM   #4966
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Trading 60 pokedollars to Meetan for 1 Ghost Ball and 1 Were Ball.

*Trade Started*
Trading my ghost ball and were ball to Aposteriori for 60 PD. Sweeet. Trade closed, I believe?

Quote:
OK, trading 50 to Meetan for 1 Fast Ball. Thanks!

*Trade commenced*
Also trading one fast ball to MM for 50 PD. Noice, thanks dude!

Last edited by Meetan; 10-28-2016 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:40 AM   #4967
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, then, trading my Skull of the Forgotten Souls to Escalion for 3 Rare Candies. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-28-2016, 03:22 AM   #4968
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading my x3 Royal Gummis to myahoo for 1 Rare Candy, enjoy!

Trade Started
Old 10-28-2016, 03:27 PM   #4969
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Alright, then, trading my Skull of the Forgotten Souls to Escalion for 3 Rare Candies. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*

Trading 3 Rare Candies to MM for his Skull of Forgotton Souls

*Trade Closed*

A Kirlia walks through the doors that make up the entree of the Cable Club. Right next to her walks an excited young man. Rowan has all the reason to be excited too, he's here to meet his friend Keith who has a most interested artifact for him, something that really peaked Rowan's interest and curiosity. Rose is just happy to be there with her trainer. She's been separated from him enough in Hoenn.

Rose watches her trainer and the trainer of her boyfriend exchange small bags. One going from Rowan to Keith, and one going the opposite way. She sees the two trainers talk to each other, but Rose's attention is slipping away from the conversation. She feels herself slipping away ever so slightly and the normally noisy Cable Club becomes a silent hall of visitors. Rose hears a giggle, it sounds feminine while at the same time ominous. But as sudden as Rose heard the giggle, just as sudden it disappeared leaving the Cable Club noisy as always.

A pat on her head tells Rose that her trainer is ready to leave and return home. She follows him, but that giggle is still on her mind. It has made her wonder where it was from, or rather, whom it belonged to. It's a question that's still on her mind when she's in bed. Rowan had shown her the content of the bag he received, it contained a small head. An old skull that came from a tribe in a far away region. She heard it is supposed to hold mystical powers but when she saw the skull she couldn't feel anything special coming from it, yet she can't let that giggle go. Then, as she's mulling over it in bed she hears the same giggle again.

Rose is now wide awake and steps out of her bed. Once again there is a giggle, the same ghostly feminine giggle from the Cable Club. She walks in the direction of the sound. It feels like it is calling for her, reaching out to her, talking to her almost. The giggle get more clear the more Rose makes her way through the room. When she reaches Rowan's study the giggle is all around her. Rose looks for a source, but there is no one in the room besides her. Nothing, but the strange skull on Rowan's desk, it's eyes glowing in a dark red color.

"Hello, my name is Lucy, what is yours?"

Rose is startled and looks around her in fear. Next to her stands a small Pokémon.

"No need to be a afraid, I know you can't talk but that's okay. I can hear your thoughts."

Now Rose looks even more scared than she already did.

"It's nice to meet you Rose and please don't be afraid of me. You have nothing to fear. I just want to talk, will you listen?"

Rose nods slowly, not knowing what else to do, not what to expect of the spirit beside her. Lucy looks like a sweet young Lilligant, she has beautiful long hair, extremely pale skin and a white foggy mist surrounding her. She appears to be wearing a pendant resembling the very skull that rests on Rowan's desk. Lucy tells a story of how her tribe got attacked, how she was killed during this attack and how her soul got bound to her skull that is now in Rowan's possession. Rose listens to the story. She feels for the young Pokémon and all that happened to her, if there was any way in which she could help she would.

"Thank you for listening Rose. You're the first one that I can talk to since my death. But I am tired now. I will go back to sleep, and maybe I will keep sleeping for a long time. But you listened to me Rose and through it offered me your friendship and I will return that favor, whenever you need me you can call upon me and I will listen to you."

Then Lucy walks towards the skull, looks back with a smile and passes through the skull to disappear just as she does that. The skull shakes and fall to the ground and suddenly Lucy appears again, her eyes glowing red from the skull and skeletal body she has taken over.

"Thank you for being my friend, I know only you can see me, with this body I will defend you against all who are out to hurt you."

Lucy's voice sounds different through the skeleton. More ghostly, darker and less feminine, it's not much like the voice of the sweet young Lilligant that Lucy really is. Rose doesn't know what she should think of it, but for now she's fine with it. She's made a friend, and that's all that matters. Lucy then disappears again with the body, leaving only the skulls behind. Rose walks up to the skull, she picks it up and hangs it around her neck with a smile.

Last edited by Escalion; 10-28-2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Fixed minor typing errors
Old 10-28-2016, 04:11 PM   #4970
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, trading 30 to sbd for 3 Mysterious Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-28-2016, 10:28 PM   #4971
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading my x3 Royal Gummis to myahoo for 1 Rare Candy, enjoy!

Trade Started
Trading my Rare Candy to sweetbbydoll for 3x Royal Gummis.

-Trade Closed-
Old 10-29-2016, 12:02 PM   #4972
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading this peculiarly perishable Pokéblock of the +10 Green variety to Aposteriori for 10.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-29-2016, 12:47 PM   #4973
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Trading this peculiarly perishable Pokéblock of the +10 Green variety to Aposteriori for 10.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 10 pokedollars for Missingno. Master's Green Pokeblock.

*Trade Closed*

~ Tess Edit: +10 Green Pokéblock used on 30th October 2016.

Last edited by enchantress; 11-06-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:20 AM   #4974
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Alright, trading 30 to sbd for 3 Mysterious Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my 3 Mysterious Gummis to MM for 30 poke dollars, thank you.

Trade Closed
Old 10-31-2016, 09:40 AM   #4975
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alrighty, then, trading 3 Gold Gummis for Escalion's 3 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records