UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 08:44 PM   #38201
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Yup, and it's well worth the wait! Thank you so much for finishing my adventure Ex!

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 06-14-2016, 11:29 PM   #38202
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I know the feeling. I may not have had to wait as long as you did, but I definitely know the feeling. *looks at Kyle* I've known since... what, about halfway through that Cascadia adventure? I've known for a good chunk of that adventure that I wanted that Heatmor to join my team when all was said and done.

(nicknames: Kyle=Heatmor)
Old 06-15-2016, 01:25 AM   #38203
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Yup, and it's well worth the wait! Thank you so much for finishing my adventure Ex!
Glad to be of service. After four years you kind of deserve getting something for it. Hope you like Frillish.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 06-15-2016, 04:54 AM   #38204
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Cascadia and Dream World updates posted.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:42 PM   #38205
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Escalion's Magnemite evolved into Magneton, woo!

Unruly Premonition.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:32 PM   #38206
Aposteriori
Banned

I miss berry of the week
Old 06-15-2016, 07:34 PM   #38207
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 06-15-2016, 07:55 PM   #38208
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I figured you'd want to take full advantage of Machop Day, Whimsy. This is pretty much the only way you could teach Zeke Rage anymore, after all.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:54 PM   #38209
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Nope. I have to put my foot down. He hasn't behaved himself therefore he doesn't get rewarded. Maybe this will teach him a lesson.

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 06-16-2016, 10:48 PM   #38210
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Went on another TM shopping spree. I seem to be doing a lot of those these days, don't I? But yeah- getting some new moves for Kyle, Neville, Rowena, Godric, Ruby, Shelley, and Fang. And I'm probably gonna do the same for Goyle, Gold, and Heatstroke once my battle with ES is finished, too.

(nicknames: Kyle=Heatmor; Neville=Dragalge; Rowena=Nidoqueen; Godric=Nidoking; Ruby=Houndoom; Shelley=Torkoal; Fang=Carnivine; Goyle=Victreebel; Gold=Feraligatr; Heatstroke=Magcargo)
Old 06-17-2016, 05:38 AM   #38211
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Oh right yeah, once I grab Spinda and Bunnelby I should probably add more TMs to my own shopping list. Thanks for reminding me MM~

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 06-17-2016, 01:53 PM   #38212
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

No problem. And for the record, I'm perfectly fine with you borrowing my CfP post format. If anything, I'm a little flattered.

And speaking of that Spinda, I loved that Cable Club post. Percival is gonna be a good character, I can tell. And I know a certain someone who would agree that the world can never have too many masked crimefighters. *looks at Captain Stomach*

: *nods in agreement* *uses Giga Drain to sap a mugger's energy with his Marvelous Mustache of Might*

(nicknames: Captain Stomach=Swalot (superhero alter ego))
Old 06-19-2016, 09:10 PM   #38213
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And now for Missingno. Master Monday Mimicry Something Something I Don't Know!

Pokémart/Candy Store: Deposited the usual Candy. I now have candies. Plural!

Daycare: Picked up Neville, who grew to level 52, and Stewie, who grew to level 34, and dropped them both back off again. Not gonna rotate anything new in here until Stewie hits level 40 or Neville hits level 100, whichever occurs first. So yeah, not until Stewie hits level 40 and can get himself another Shadow move.

Move Tutor: Picked up Ariana, who learned Body Slam. Dropped off Fatale to learn Double-Edge. Since it's Father's Day, I briefly considered dropping Marvolo off to learn something, but those Ghoulish Gobstoppers gave him so many of his Egg and MT moves I'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel. Honestly, all the moves I really want to teach now in this shop are all for Cotton, who's busy in the Salon at the moment. Including Yawn, so he'd actually be able to make use of Dream Eater.

Salon: Picked up Cotton with 2 HPs, dropped him back off again. If I wasn't so insistent on getting this part done, I'd be teaching him new moves in the Move Tutor's instead.

(nicknames: Neville=Dragalge; Stewie=Shadow Ledian; Ariana=Garbodor; Fatale=Shiny Beautifly; Marvolo=Seviper; Cotton=Swirlix)
Old 06-20-2016, 05:22 AM   #38214
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
No problem. And for the record, I'm perfectly fine with you borrowing my CfP post format. If anything, I'm a little flattered.

And speaking of that Spinda, I loved that Cable Club post. Percival is gonna be a good character, I can tell. And I know a certain someone who would agree that the world can never have too many masked crimefighters. *looks at Captain Stomach*

: *nods in agreement* *uses Giga Drain to sap a mugger's energy with his Marvelous Mustache of Might*

(nicknames: Captain Stomach=Swalot (superhero alter ego))
Hehe, thanks MM! Gonna be honest, that's the first piece of writing that I've actually enjoyed and felt good about in the longest time. Everything felt right for once, you know? Although there was a small part of me that was worried people would think I was taking my characterisation of Blue a little too far - but in my mind's eye his... lechery, I believe the word is, was something I had planned for a little while now. Now he feels more like the sort of fun-seeking carefree guy I want him to be. I mean I won't have him go full on harassing everyone he meets, but he will occasionally intentionally fluster his allies and his enemies sometimes just to see their reaction.
...Also it lets he and I say that he is Pansexual. Get it?

: Well met, Captain Justice! I look forward to working with you to rid the world of suffering and evil! FOR JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Oh, and as for Percival here? Well, let's just say that he's going to meeting many a black cat wearing clovers in their fur. I have to admit, I'm taking a lot of inspiration from Conquest here - that is, from Arthur and his son Percy (hence the name). Basically, he's going to have the worst luck. And the best luck. Simultaneously. It started off as just the bad luck but I realised it'd be funnier to have him somehow be so unlucky that he's even unlucky at being the unluckiest. I've even stolen Arthur's catchphrase for him until I can think of my own
I haven't quite figured out what I want his mask to look like yet but it might just be one of those bands that only cover his eyes.

: I need no mask! When evil knocks, I shall answer without fear of backlash!

...Well, once Percival here learns about the whole "secret identity" rule. But hey, today's Monday! Would you do the honours?

: Indeed I shall! It's time for the MONDAY MIMICRY OF HEROIC MIGHT!

Pokemart/Move Tutor: I was allowed to pick up a candy of rare strength, so that I may learn the DYNAMICPUNCH OF JUSTICE!

Day Care: My allies, the wise Lady Dalia and the twins Zweirich are training and growing stronger! But they need not worry, for I will protect them!

The Salon: The fair Lady Maribelle has returned from her trip to the Salon, and she is looking the happiest she has ever been! By my honour, I shall make sure she need never lose that smile!

Miscellaneous: The kind Lady Mikan, bless her soul, tried really hard to relearn Doubleslap after watching Stephen relearning Flame Burst. However, Michael here accidentally read the wrong strength requirements guide! But it isn't all doom and gloom for my dear friend Mikan, for she instead has been able to learn a move that she never realised she innately knew from birth! With this fairy magic, she can save lives just as I can!

*Mikan learned Misty Terrain!*

...Wait, I misread the level up movepools again. I thought she learned Baby-Doll Eyes at Level 0 as well but it's actually Level 5.

: Really? Then you must tell her at once! She was so disheartened when she thought she had been wasting your time asking to stay in the Move Tutor. I shall happily stand down and allow Lady Mikan to take my place this week!

Nono, it's fine. She'll be more worried and upset if she thought she was stopping you from having fun. She'll wait until next week.

: Lady Mikan is kind and courteous! By my honour, I shall master Dynamicpunch so that her kindness is not wasted!

Hehe, you go Percival~

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 06-20-2016, 02:41 PM   #38215
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Well, my TM purchases were confirmed (so were Whimsy's), and while I was editing them into my member post, I decided I'd use the one Sketch Chromium currently has- she's in the process of learning Mega Punch from that TM I traded for a while back. And I might as well add that the TMs Hyper Beam and Psychic I got in my profile, that's what those are for as well- I intend for Chromium to Sketch those moves, too. Those aside, the other moves I'm looking to get her to Sketch are... Vine Whip, Shell Smash (or Work Up), and Shadow Force. Obviously, TMs will only get us so far with this.

(nicknames: Chromium=Smeargle)
Old 06-21-2016, 01:53 AM   #38216
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Pineco day today! Let's take our beautiful/handsome Pineco/Foretress to the birthday center, shall we? If anybody has it. I'm gonna take an attempt at writing another creative RP for the birthday, Let's hope its better than the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:24 PM   #38217
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

With two Dream World adventures about to end over at Bulbagarden, I'm picking up new Intros if you want to post them. EpicSquirtle and Ex-Admiral Insane will be starting their adventures in my next batch; feel free to join in after you buy some Dream Dust!
Old 06-23-2016, 01:39 AM   #38218
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
With two Dream World adventures about to end over at Bulbagarden, I'm picking up new Intros if you want to post them. EpicSquirtle and Ex-Admiral Insane will be starting their adventures in my next batch; feel free to join in after you buy some Dream Dust!
Awesome! Thanks MZ.
My Cascadia reply is incoming as well.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 06-25-2016, 03:32 AM   #38219
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
So....

I'm just going to throw this out here; There is a new Trainer Battle Referee in town.

Looking at the queue I'm not sure if anything relevant still needs to be picked up (e.g. battles in which both participants are still active in FB *looks at Marble*) but at any rate I'll be available for new TB's :x
Old 06-25-2016, 03:51 AM   #38220
Rakurai
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
I intend to write up an intro as soon as my Dream Dust purchase gets approved.

I've been in a bit of lull as far as my personal RPing goes.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:04 AM   #38221
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
So....

I'm just going to throw this out here; There is a new Trainer Battle Referee in town.

Looking at the queue I'm not sure if anything relevant still needs to be picked up (e.g. battles in which both participants are still active in FB *looks at Marble*) but at any rate I'll be available for new TB's :x
Cool. Congrats Escalion!

I would actually be interested in having a few trainer battles under my belt at one point. Should probably buy more TMS and finish the Summershine Cup first though.
Any future takers by chance?

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 06-25-2016, 05:49 AM   #38222
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
So....

You can pick up me vs epic squirtle!
Old 06-25-2016, 07:40 AM   #38223
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
So....

Welcome aboard!
Uhhhh never got back to me and his battle vs jj is next in line, so that's why I stopped there. After that I think it's Apo vs ES.

By the way, since replies are coming slowly in the current 4 Summershine Cup Quarterfinals, I'll be kicking off the other four soon and the timers will be respected, so watch out for that! ;)

Also, anyone looking for a quick sigles match should post in the queue now that Escalion is taking requests along with me! He welcomes the practice and it's always another way to enjoy FB!

Last edited by MarbleZone; 06-25-2016 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:26 AM   #38224
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Congrats, Escalion!

Question- since me and sbd already have a battle lined up in the queue, and I also still have that battle with ES going, would I be allowed to post in the queue for a quick singles match? If so, anyone want a piece of me?
Old 06-25-2016, 09:29 AM   #38225
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Since your battle with ES will be wrapped up tomorrow, I think it's fine! I don't make the rules but any extra activity going on around here is a good thing at this point, so why not?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out