UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 07:11 PM   #201
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
I honestly can't believe it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Byron’s Zone: please reply in brown

swampertforever: As Bryon explains Eevee’s actions and suggests that you made a good impression on it you chuckle feeling up to the challenge knowing that it would make you even better friends in the end. You decide to respond to Eevee before it changed its mind and encourage it to hide offering your Pokemon the chance to either help look or to hide as well. Eevee giggles and bounds off into the tall grass hidden from view, Blue shares a look with you and runs off too wanting to play. Red stays by your side and you ruffle his hair affectionately glad that you had a partner in this game and close your eye, Red following suit and Byron checks to make sure neither of you are peeking as you begin to count. You reach ten and open your eyes giving the surroundings a quick look but the two Pokemon were out of sight, it was very quiet only the sound of your breathing and Red grunting as he too searched for his brother and the Eevee. Well standing still wasn’t going to get you very far and so with a look to Byron who gave you thumbs up you start towards the tall grass hoping to find both Blue and Eevee. You had the advantage of height and so could scan the immediate environment and Red was small enough to be covered by the grass searching from within. You walked through the grass for 5 minutes when you see Red pop up in the distance pointing excitedly towards the lake. You quickly make your way over to him and he cups his ears signalling for you to listen. You concentrate and hear a soft splash in the water and wonder if it was Blue, Eevee or maybe another wild Pokemon. Red creeps out and points to a small rock formation and you make your way round to it poking your head around and grinning at the sight of Blue desperately trying to keep his feet out of the water but he was slipping on the wet mud and he yelps in surprise at being found slipping into the water with a loud splash. Red rolls on the floor laughing and you fish Blue out of the lake and he shakes off the water soaking you in the process.

Red calms down enough to start playing with Blue before you remind them that you still needed to find Eevee. Blue shuffles his feet and points towards a crop of large flowering bushes; it seems that he has an idea where it ran off to. You all make you way over there and spot a patch of cream fur poking out of the bush. Red and Blue hang back as you slowly approach and pair of brown eyes twinkle from within the bush. Before you can pull the shrubbery back Eevee leaps out at you landing on your chest and giggling happily it licks you cheek before pressing its nose to the Safari Ball you still held in your hand. It’s sucked inside and pings almost instantly signifying capture.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Male Eevee.

Bryon claps as he approaches you. “Well done mon ami, I do believe that you are already great friends with Eevee and that friendship will grow even more as you travel together.” He says with a smile but he soon frowns. “I’m afraid though that now you have made a new friend that our time together here is over. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we keep in touch,” he says as he leads you out of his zone. As you look back at Byron he waves before walking back into his zone leaving you to look down at the Safari Ball in your hand holding your new friend. Blue and Red both had similar smiles on their faces, this had been a good day after all!

You can add Eevee’s data to your registration post and start RPing with him right away. Congratulations on the capture ^-^
“8… 9… 10! Coming, ready or not!”
Michael opened his eyes, and took a brief look around. The Eevee and Blue had disappeared, leaving the field calm and quiet except for the occasional grunts Red gave off. Well, that was to be expected – it’d be a terrible game of hide and seek if they’d hidden right under his nose, doubly so if that were true and he couldn’t find them.
After taking a few moments to confirm that no, they weren’t just sitting underneath him, Michael set off into the tall grass after returning Byron’s thumbs up. Red leapt out of his arms and darted through the field in front of him, searching the lower nooks and crevices while his trainer looked higher, over the field and in the trees. The pair scoured everywhere, trying to find some clue to their friend’s whereabouts.
Five minutes or so passed, and Michael was running out of places to look. He had to hand it to Eevee, he was good at this, and Blue was just as good. Where could they have hidden? Suddenly, Red gave a few excited cries.
“What is it Red? You found one of them?”
Red gestured at the lake with great enthusiasm, prompting Michael to investigate further. Getting closer to the lake, Red cupped his ears, motioning to Michael to do the same. Michael copied his Pansear, focusing all his attention on the lake… and he heard it. Soft splashes, as if something were moving in and out of the lake! It had to be a clue! Red crept closer to the lake and located a small rock formation, and, with Michael slowly following, snuck his way even closerThey snuck around the formation as quiet as they could be, and there they found Blue, working his way across the mud slowly but surely. Every so often, he’d stumble and almost fall only to frantically right himself with a wave of his arms. Red put his finger to his lips, gesturing Michael to be quiet, and slowly… slowly made his way towards the unwary Panpour…
“PAN-PANSEAR!”
With a yell, Red leapt out at Blue, startling the Panpour so hard that the poor monkey fell backwards into the lake! The sight of him caused Red to burst into a gale of laughter, and Michael almost did too until he remembered he was supposed to be looking after the two Pokémon. Hiding his mouth lest he betray his true emotions, Michael made his way to his struggling Panpour and fished him out of the lake, earning a soaked outfit as a reward.
“Now now Red, that… *snort* that wasn’t very funny.” Michael told his Pansear, who was still doubled over laughing. Blue jumped out of Michael’s arms and back into the lake with a splash, soaking Red and causing him to fall face first into the mud! Now it was Blue’s turn to laugh as Red stood up covered in mud from head to toe. Michael gave up trying to be serious and just gave in to the hilarity of watching the pair of monkeys throwing mud and water at each other. After a while Blue went for an all-out offensive, jumping Red and giving him yet another tickle attack. Michael decided at that point that it was probably time to stop messing about, just in case the scrap the monkeys were having started to escalate. Besides, they hadn’t got all day!
“Alright, Alright guys, we still have an Eevee to find you know! Blue, do you have any idea where he’s gone?”
The monkeys separated, shaking as much of the water and mud from their bodies as they could. They’d need a bath later that was for sure. Blue took a moment to think before snapping his fingers in triumph and pointing to a patch of flowering bushes. The trio run over to the bushes, and there, poking out of the bush, was a tuft of familiar looking fur. Michael slowly approached the fur, while Blue and Red watched on. Was this it? Had he found Eevee?
His question was answered when he stared into the bush, and a pair of twinkling brown eyes stared back at him. He started to move the shrubbery, but before he could the Eevee suddenly leapt out at him, causing him to fall onto his back as the evolution Pokémon landed on his chest. The Eevee giggled, giving Michael a few warm licks on the cheek before activating the Safari ball that the trainer didn’t realise he was still holding. He disappeared with a flash of light, sucked into the ball that pinged once, signifying a successful capture. Michael sat up, staring at the Safari Ball. This was almost like a dream. No, this was beyond his wildest dreams. His Pokedex beeped, signifying it’d registered the Eevee’s data, solidifying the fact that this was no dream.

Michael caught the Level 5 Male Eevee!
*A rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms.
Updating...
Upgrade Completed! Kalos native Pokemon can now be registered!*

Michael choked back the tears of excitement forming in his eyes and with a roar of triumph he leapt to his feet and threw his fist into the air. He’d caught his first Pokemon! Blue and Red raced over to their trainer excitedly and joined him in his celebrations, the three of them leaping around almost childishly. Michael stops though, embarrassed, as Byron approached the trio.
“Well done mon ami, I do believe that you are already great friends with Eevee and that friendship will grow even more as you travel together.”
Byron smiled, though that smile soon faded.
“I’m afraid though that now you have made a new friend that our time together here is over. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we keep in touch,”
“It was a pleasure to meet you too Byron. I hope we may speak again someday. I’ll definitely have to remember to tell you if Eevee evolves!”
Byron led the still jubilant Michael out of the Safari Zone, and with a wave Michael set off towards the train station, never once letting go of the Safari Ball that contained his new friend.
‘Today was a great day. I can’t wait to introduce you to the folks back at Vendanturf...’ Michael thought to himself ‘…Puck!'

Thank you so much Arc!
I mean it, Thank you thank you thank you! My first capture! I mean technically this could have been my second capture if I wasn't awful but that's neither here nor there I'd rather celebrate my first captured Pokemon! Thank you for putting up with me through this, I found the adventure to be really fun and pretty adorable too! Sorry for my lateness and if my replies were bad.

Last edited by Whimsy; 10-29-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:40 AM   #202
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue
Pest: Things were getting tense as the Tyrunt just didn't seem to want to stay down for the count. It's determination and persistence starting to make you wonder if Invidia would be able to defeat it or not. However, as you were formulating another strategy the dino finally fell and this time didn't get up. Invidia was looking rather spent and the temptation to poke the royal heir pokemon to make sure it was down and not playing possum was definitely weighing on you. Using your better judgment you shy away from that plan. After all, it wouldn't do to lose your fingers because you were careless at the last minute. Instead you decide to use your hand and all of its fingers for something a little more celebratory. A good old fashioned high five! Although Invidia seemed to hesitate before giving in and joining you with your victory slap.

Then came the part where all of the struggle and effort paid off. You show off the heart of a trainer by explaining to Tyrunt that you want it to join your team. Even though the dinosaur probably cannot hear you and doesn't have enough fight left in it to resist capture, you assure it that it will become a welcome and important member of your team. Granted Invidia might not have phrased some of what you said the same way you did it, but even she seemed to be alright with what was about to happen.

The Safari Ball tapped the little dinosaur and soon sucked it inside. For a second it lay on the ground silent. It wasn't long however before a familiar red light appeared on the ball signaling the capture.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Tyrunt!

“That was incredible!” Alex enthusiastically says with a smile, “Congratulations! I had no idea the trainers and their pokemon here were so strong. I definitely have to come back someday to see how I do against them. Maybe you and I can even have a battle. I'd love to see how you and Invidia do against me and my team. Unfortunately that is going to have to wait for another time. This is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Tyrunt, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Now all you had left to do was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It was quite an enjoyable time updating you. Your battle strategies were quite interesting and definitely kept me on my toes given the limited movepool I was working with. I really enjoyed some of the social interaction not only between yourself and Invidia, but between yourself and Wyatt. The awkwardness your character felt at times was quite fun to see. It really gave me a good sense of who your character is. Great stuff! You can now add Tyrunt’s data to your team and RP with him immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!

Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon
sweetbbydoll: A chill envelopes you as you snap out of your slumber abruptly to find both Chantelle and Snow standing over you. to say you were feeling a bit frozen was an understatement. "I think that did it. Good thinking with the Frost Breath." Chantelle smiled at your partner and then looked back down at you, "You really should be more careful. You let your own attack affect you and you almost lost this." The Kalosian trainer held up your Safari Ball for you to see. Both Chantelle and Snow stood there bent over looking for a reaction from you when you see a bluish head attached to a long neck look up from behind and in between them to see what was going on. Its curiosity was definitely piqued given the way it tilted its head back and forth while staring at you. "Anyway, it looks like you're okay now."

"Raaa...!" the voice of the blue dino happily agreed with Chantelle. Both Snow and Chantelle found themselves slowly turning as their eyes got wider and wider with each inch they moved. Horror filled their faces as the Amaura grinned with wild eyes of joy. Suddenly both of your companions screamed. "Amaura!" the blue dino shouted before snapping at Snow who had miraculously managed to scurry back enough for the dinosaur to miss chomping on her. Although that didn't stop the dino from once more pursuing the snover around in circles. Once more your partner shrieked, arms flailing in the air like some wacky inflatable tube man as she tried to stay one step ahead of the hungry amaura.

"It would seem we are back to where we were just a minute ago," Chantelle observed as she held her hand out to help you up. Once up she handed you the Safari Ball and you notice her gaze finding a pair of Fire Types still asleep on the ground. "Well almost." Samantha and Lucy were still under the embrace of the sandman. How they could sleep with so much racket going on around them was hard to fathom, but they did it.

What will you do?

MarbleZone: This was it. The big moment had arrived. Everything had built up until this point. The Fletchling had shown itself to be quite resilient, but no longer. Your one chance to catch it was here. Once you did that, everything else would fall into place. This capture wasn't just for you after all. It was for Bud too. Together you had both endured a trial that had brought you closer together and given you both a better understanding of each other. From now on the two of you would be able to work as one like you had never done before. Catching this bird was the last in a long line of difficulties towards that end. If you failed, it would be heart wrenching in everyway possible.

The Safari Ball flew through the air tapping the fletchling and consuming it within. For a few tense moments it sat motionless, then it suddenly wobbled as if it were about to break open. For long seconds it once more sat motionless when suddenly the familiar red light of a capture appeared on the ball.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Fletchling!

“Woo Hoo! You did it!” Chantelle enthusiastically shouts with a smile, “Congratulations! You and Bud were great! I'd love to spend some more time with you both. Unfortunately that is going to have to wait for another time. This is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Fletchling, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Chantelle leaned in and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek, "Don't be a stranger. And give me a call sometime. Okay?" With that she trotted off back toward the entrance. No doubt to take another trainer on an adventure. All that was left for you was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It was quite an enjoyable time updating you. I couldn't resist adding the little kiss at the end given the way you first introduced your character to Chantelle. Overall, there was some great growth of character both for you and Bud. It was nice to see him change before our very eyes. I'm sure this goes without saying, but growth through roleplay is always more memorable than growth through other means. I'm sure Bud will continue to be near and dear to you as you continue to adventure in FB. You can now add Fletchling’s data to your team and RP with him immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!

Jolteonjak: The haunting moans do nothing to dissuade you from your mission of rescuing the clauncher. Reaching down you are able to get ahold of the water crustacean's claw and pull it free from where it was stuck. A weak "cherrrrr..." emanated from the weakened water type once it was free. Still you were far from out of the woods yet as the skin of the clauncher was dangerously dry to your touch. There was no way it would last much longer without some water.

"Ahhh... mon ami?" Wyatt said to get your attention and once he did you are able to follow his gaze off toward what looked to be a pumpkin bouncing toward you. It's eyes narrowed with a frightening look as it continued to moan.

"Booo.... Ooooooo... Booooo.... Ka?!" Suddenly the pumpkin dropped out of sight upon coming down. Silence filled the air for a moment until without warning a shriek echoed, "Kaaaaa.....!!!" This was not the scary sound of before, but one of fear. Not fear that you would feel, but that of someone in trouble and afraid for themselves.

Wyatt turns to you with the clauncher in your hands, "That was a Pumpkaboo. I think it meant to scare us, but something must have happened to it. It sounds like it is in trouble now too."

What will you do?

Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green
Gemini Spark:Despite Remy's concerns about what the Honedge was doing, you come up with a new plan. Well not really new, more of a modified one. The Honedge had yet to do anything short of power up its attack in the form of a Sword's Dance. The fact that it was a dance at all that the spirit used led you to believe that maybe it wasn't going to be hostile. Instead it was going to enjoy the music. The grip on your leg by the froakie said otherwise, but you continue to play. This time something a little more creepy. You can feel froakie bury its head into the back of your leg as you continue to play. Remy has taken a few steps back behind you by this point while the ghostly sword hangs in the air swaying slowly to your melody. You make it about halfway through when once more it spins while glowing purple.

"Another Sword's Dance," Remy remarks quietly. The Kalosian trainer definitely acting wary around this steel pokemon. Again it powers up in yet another Sword's Dance. That makes three times now it has used the move and yet shows no intention of attacking. It just continues to float there powering up every time it feels a swell in the music. Odd that it seems to enjoy the music from the flute that generally repels pokemon. For some reason it seems almost enticed by the instrument. No matter what, you are at a bit of a crossroads. Obviously you can't keep playing your flute for it forever and who knows what it might do if you stop. It's already powered up its attacks so if it decides to get violent things could get rather ugly. Then again, your music does seem to be having some effect on it. Perhaps there was a way to use that so that things didn't spin off out of control. As of now, things were still calm and you always have the option to continue playing.

What will you do?

Last edited by Stark; 10-30-2014 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:08 AM   #203
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
sweetbbydoll: A chill envelopes you as you snap out of your slumber abruptly to find both Chantelle and Snow standing over you. to say you were feeling a bit frozen was an understatement. "I think that did it. Good thinking with the Frost Breath." Chantelle smiled at your partner and then looked back down at you, "You really should be more careful. You let your own attack affect you and you almost lost this." The Kalosian trainer held up your Safari Ball for you to see. Both Chantelle and Snow stood there bent over looking for a reaction from you when you see a bluish head attached to a long neck look up from behind and in between them to see what was going on. Its curiosity was definitely piqued given the way it tilted its head back and forth while staring at you. "Anyway, it looks like you're okay now."

"Raaa...!" the voice of the blue dino happily agreed with Chantelle. Both Snow and Chantelle found themselves slowly turning as their eyes got wider and wider with each inch they moved. Horror filled their faces as the Amaura grinned with wild eyes of joy. Suddenly both of your companions screamed. "Amaura!" the blue dino shouted before snapping at Snow who had miraculously managed to scurry back enough for the dinosaur to miss chomping on her. Although that didn't stop the dino from once more pursuing the snover around in circles. Once more your partner shrieked, arms flailing in the air like some wacky inflatable tube man as she tried to stay one step ahead of the hungry amaura.

"It would seem we are back to where we were just a minute ago," Chantelle observed as she held her hand out to help you up. Once up she handed you the Safari Ball and you notice her gaze finding a pair of Fire Types still asleep on the ground. "Well almost." Samantha and Lucy were still under the embrace of the sandman. How they could sleep with so much racket going on around them was hard to fathom, but they did it.

What will you do?
Liza awoke with a sudden chill up her spine snapping her out of a wonderful dream she was having of her future children as she presented them with their first Pokemon. “Snow why did you have to go and wake me- Oh!” she said, rather embarrassed when Chantelle scorned her for falling prey to her own Pokémon’s attack. “Well I didn't mean to, it kinda just happened...” the lass trainer couldn’t help but feel a little ashamed for being such a novice trainer. She had only ever battled one time before coming to Fizzytopia everything she knew had come from books, it seemed applying what she learned was trickier then she had once thought.

The Amaura peeked its head between both girls eyeing Liza with its big blue eyes of wonder; they were much like her own, everything seemed to be new to her. She stood up having recovered from her nap, accepting her Safari Ball from Chantelle once again. Only now the gravity of only having one chance at befriending a Pokémon laying much heavier then before...

With the blue dino chasing snow around in circles again, how was she going to get Amaura into a pokeball if the little darling couldn’t even sit still...

Liza looked at her two other Pokémon sleeping peacefully. Honestly the world could be falling apart… she thought.

Though she had originally arranged Samantha to have a battle with whatever they encountered in the Safari, after getting to know the Amaura a little, with how happy and playful she was, Liza couldn’t see how battling would acquire someone's friendship, maybe if they were more battle oriented which she wasn't…there had to be a way to satisfy all parties couldn't there?

“That’s it!” she exclaimed waking the Charmander and Litwick in the process, she walked up to the Amaura trying to see if she could block her advice and shield Snow in the process.

“Amaura?” Liza said in a sweet tone, “I’m a Coordinator by trade, as a little girl I have always dreamed of performing with my Pokémon on a stage to a sale out audience, if you’d let me I’d really like it if you’d watch us, and if you’d like it you could try it as well, what do you think?”
Old 10-30-2014, 09:08 AM   #204
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pest: Things were getting tense as the Tyrunt just didn't seem to want to stay down for the count. It's determination and persistence starting to make you wonder if Invidia would be able to defeat it or not. However, as you were formulating another strategy the dino finally fell and this time didn't get up. Invidia was looking rather spent and the temptation to poke the royal heir pokemon to make sure it was down and not playing possum was definitely weighing on you. Using your better judgment you shy away from that plan. After all, it wouldn't do to lose your fingers because you were careless at the last minute. Instead you decide to use your hand and all of its fingers for something a little more celebratory. A good old fashioned high five! Although Invidia seemed to hesitate before giving in and joining you with your victory slap.

Then came the part where all of the struggle and effort paid off. You show off the heart of a trainer by explaining to Tyrunt that you want it to join your team. Even though the dinosaur probably cannot hear you and doesn't have enough fight left in it to resist capture, you assure it that it will become a welcome and important member of your team. Granted Invidia might not have phrased some of what you said the same way you did it, but even she seemed to be alright with what was about to happen.

The Safari Ball tapped the little dinosaur and soon sucked it inside. For a second it lay on the ground silent. It wasn't long however before a familiar red light appeared on the ball signaling the capture.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Tyrunt!

“That was incredible!” Alex enthusiastically says with a smile, “Congratulations! I had no idea the trainers and their pokemon here were so strong. I definitely have to come back someday to see how I do against them. Maybe you and I can even have a battle. I'd love to see how you and Invidia do against me and my team. Unfortunately that is going to have to wait for another time. This is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Tyrunt, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Now all you had left to do was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It was quite an enjoyable time updating you. Your battle strategies were quite interesting and definitely kept me on my toes given the limited movepool I was working with. I really enjoyed some of the social interaction not only between yourself and Invidia, but between yourself and Wyatt. The awkwardness your character felt at times was quite fun to see. It really gave me a good sense of who your character is. Great stuff! You can now add Tyrunt’s data to your team and RP with him immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!

Pest's heart soared as the Safari Ball signaled a successful capture. "We did it!" she couldn't help saying, almost hugging Invidia. For her part, the Croagunk was glad such a thing didn't happen. What did she look like, some big softie?

"That was incredible!" Wyatt smiled. "Congratulations! I had no idea the trainers and their Pokemon here were so strong."

Pest blushed at the compliment even as she retrieved the Tyrunt's new home. "I don't know about strong," she said, "but there's definitely an element of communication involved. If Invidia hadn't let me know how tired she was, we would've lost. But still ... thank you."

"I definitely have to come back someday to see how I do against them," he admitted. "Maybe you and I can even have a battle. I'd love to see how you and Invidia do against me and my team."

She nodded. "I'd like that." Who knew what interesting Kalosian Pokemon he owned? It would be a great way of seeing what the world had to offer in terms of experiences.

"Unfortunately, that is going to have to wait for another time. This is where we are going to have to part ways."

"Oh." That was a little detail she'd forgotten. Even fun adventures such as this had to end. "Right."

"But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Tyrunt, and for you and I as friends."

She considered this. "You're right," she said at last, eyes lighting up. "Every new Pokemon I've added to my team has signaled a new beginning. It's only gotten better over time. Even if there are a few bumps here and there." She winked at Invidia, who returned the gesture with a flat expression.

"I hope you had as much fun as I did."

"Absolutely!" She shook his hand with relish. "Thank you so much for this! I had a blast: the interesting new Pokemon, the excitement of battle, the new friends I've made. It's a great reminder of why I've stuck with training in the first place."

She lifted the Safari Ball, smiling at the unseen occupant within. "And it'll be great getting to know you, too. You have an attitude that reminds me a lot of some of my other Pokemon. You'll get along with them great, once you get to know them." Her smile betrayed her excitement. "Welcome to the team ... Lucifer."

Thanks for the adventure, Stark! I had a fantastic time.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:39 PM   #205
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:

MarbleZone: This was it. The big moment had arrived. Everything had built up until this point. The Fletchling had shown itself to be quite resilient, but no longer. Your one chance to catch it was here. Once you did that, everything else would fall into place. This capture wasn't just for you after all. It was for Bud too. Together you had both endured a trial that had brought you closer together and given you both a better understanding of each other. From now on the two of you would be able to work as one like you had never done before. Catching this bird was the last in a long line of difficulties towards that end. If you failed, it would be heart wrenching in everyway possible.

The Safari Ball flew through the air tapping the fletchling and consuming it within. For a few tense moments it sat motionless, then it suddenly wobbled as if it were about to break open. For long seconds it once more sat motionless when suddenly the familiar red light of a capture appeared on the ball.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Fletchling!

“Woo Hoo! You did it!” Chantelle enthusiastically shouts with a smile, “Congratulations! You and Bud were great! I'd love to spend some more time with you both. Unfortunately that is going to have to wait for another time. This is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Fletchling, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Chantelle leaned in and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek, "Don't be a stranger. And give me a call sometime. Okay?" With that she trotted off back toward the entrance. No doubt to take another trainer on an adventure. All that was left for you was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It was quite an enjoyable time updating you. I couldn't resist adding the little kiss at the end given the way you first introduced your character to Chantelle. Overall, there was some great growth of character both for you and Bud. It was nice to see him change before our very eyes. I'm sure this goes without saying, but growth through roleplay is always more memorable than growth through other means. I'm sure Bud will continue to be near and dear to you as you continue to adventure in FB. You can now add Fletchling’s data to your team and RP with him immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!
The Safari Ball shook once...

One-in-eight chance of finding it...

Twice...

One-in-two chance of being male...

Thrice, as the red light flashed.

And he's all mine!

In uncharacteristic fashion, Levin fell to his knees in silence, contemplating the Ball before bringing himself to picking it up. As he stood there looking at the device, he couldn't stop thinking how those impossible odds somehow came together perfectly... how he'd captured one of his absolute favourite Pokemon when he could have just as easily walked out with nothing, or a creature he didn't ever intend to raise. He'd left behind potentially great partners in Pancham and Amaura out of pure intuition, and everything could have backfired in a hundred ways. Fletchling could have fled; Bud could have choked. But there he was somehow, the owner of Fizzy Bubbles' very first Fletchling.

- Bud, Min... thank you both. And you too Chantelle, for guiding me here and, well... actually staying and cheering us on the whole time.

It wasn't something he was used to, and it came as especially surprising after his initial remarks to the girl. And when Chantelle leaned over and planted a light kiss on his cheek, Levin couldn't help but smile awkwardly - for all his lofty ambitions and his considerable ego, actually getting somewhere with a girl wasn't something he could brag about up until now.

- Well, maybe I'll fly my way over to Kalos one day. You know, on my Salamence. I'll... let you know if I'm ever close by. Definitely.

He watched as Chantelle returned to the entrance, and soon it was only him and his Pokemon again. Min and Bud approached him with cheerful expressions. The Cinccino was always proud of her best friend's achievements, and considering how long it had been since his first capture (a Seedot on Cloud Garden, thanks to Min herself), she couldn't be happier for Levin. And as for the Ivysaur, this adventure finally marked the turning point in his life, the battle against Fletchling serving as definitive proof of Levin's affection - and ultimately, the trigger for Bud's evolution which helped secure victory!

- All luck aside, I couldn't have done this without the two of you. Bud, I'm so proud of you and what you've accomplished here today... I hope you never doubt yourself or my intentions again, and please, never worry about anybody's expectations but your own!

It was true; all the time Levin himself had spent chasing after Ivan in order to defeat him and gain his recognition, a glass ceiling hung over the younger Sanders. It wasn't until he finally shattered it and focused exclusively on his own ambitions that his career as a Trainer really took off. Hopefully the same would hold true for Bud, who grinned back at him in understanding.

He finally picked up the Safari Ball containing his precious new partner - a brave creature who didn't hesitate to defend his territory to the very end despite being clearly outmatched; a resilient fighter who got back up time and time again from hits that would've incapacitated any other Pokemon of the same Level; a soul of fire and wind who, even in the wild, seemed to uphold the values of honor, courage and gallantry. All of that made this Fletchling an invaluable new ally, one that Levin hoped would carry him to glory on flaming wings.

- The sky will be the limit for us both! Welcome to the family... Solair.

((Thank you so much for this adventure Stark! It's no secret how much I wanted a Fletchling of my own right from the moment it was revealed. I might have hammered home the point a bit too often in my enthusiasm, so I'm also grateful you didn't hold that against me and saw this story through to the end despite all the real-life work you've been dealing with. I had a lot of fun, and I couldn't be happier with what I got out of this event! ^^))

Last edited by MarbleZone; 10-30-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:05 PM   #206
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Gemini Spark:Despite Remy's concerns about what the Honedge was doing, you come up with a new plan. Well not really new, more of a modified one. The Honedge had yet to do anything short of power up its attack in the form of a Sword's Dance. The fact that it was a dance at all that the spirit used led you to believe that maybe it wasn't going to be hostile. Instead it was going to enjoy the music. The grip on your leg by the froakie said otherwise, but you continue to play. This time something a little more creepy. You can feel froakie bury its head into the back of your leg as you continue to play. Remy has taken a few steps back behind you by this point while the ghostly sword hangs in the air swaying slowly to your melody. You make it about halfway through when once more it spins while glowing purple.

"Another Sword's Dance," Remy remarks quietly. The Kalosian trainer definitely acting wary around this steel pokemon. Again it powers up in yet another Sword's Dance. That makes three times now it has used the move and yet shows no intention of attacking. It just continues to float there powering up every time it feels a swell in the music. Odd that it seems to enjoy the music from the flute that generally repels pokemon. For some reason it seems almost enticed by the instrument. No matter what, you are at a bit of a crossroads. Obviously you can't keep playing your flute for it forever and who knows what it might do if you stop. It's already powered up its attacks so if it decides to get violent things could get rather ugly. Then again, your music does seem to be having some effect on it. Perhaps there was a way to use that so that things didn't spin off out of control. As of now, things were still calm and you always have the option to continue playing.

What will you do?
Despite another spooky tune being played from the Black Flute, Froakie stayed with Hyrem, but more importantly Honedge kept using one Swords Dance after another and still made no move to attack. That all but confirmed the blade's intentions in his mind; now it was up to him to convince the others that it meant no harm to them...

He stopped playing for a moment and bent down to say something to the two Pokemon on his legs, "Hey you two, I think Honedge wants to dance with us! Go on, give it some partners!"
"Taillow..." Mia quivered, still not convinced that Honedge wouldn't attack.
"It's okay, it won't hurt you, Mia...trust me," he said with a smile. "I know! Maybe you can show off some of the flight tricks Icarus taught you!"
"Tai!?" she squawked oddly. He knew about what Icarus was teaching her? She withdrew further into his leg in embarrassment; she hadn't mastered any of those aerial tricks yet, she was so worried she would mess up and look bad doing it.
"Aw, don't be nervous," her trainer said, rubbing her head. "We're here to have fun, remember?"
Mia looked up at her trainer for a moment. Something about him was just...there to lift up her spirit. Her older teammates would talk about it from time to time, but this was the first time she had actually experienced it. She could tell in that moment that he was putting his trust in her, and she didn't want to let him down now. "Taillow!" she chirped with a salute before taking to the air, flying low enough so she could hear the music Hyrem was about to play.

Meanwhile, Hyrem decided to switch back to his White Flute; this time, he wanted to play something more calming, something that may soothe the very soul of this Honedge while at the same time putting Froakie in a more relaxed state instead of putting it off with more eerie music. Maybe it would even let Froakie start dancing again, who knows? The real risk was that Honedge might not like the music coming from the White Flute; it looked like it may have preferred the music from the Black Flute more than from the White Flute, so would it be provoked to attack, or was Hyrem's hunch correct, and it just like the music no matter what flute he was playing?

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 10-31-2014, 02:48 AM   #207
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:
Schala: With the pumpkaboo on the verge of freaking out, you decide it is time to step in before things go from bad to worse. Airmid had been doing the best she could to make a new friend, but accidents were beginning to happen and with the pumpkin pokemon so confused, it only made sense for you to try to calm it down before it did anything foolish like attack you and Airmid. Your words are calm and warm and you can see the pumpkaboo starting to relax ever so slightly. It's empty wide eyes staring directly at you. It soon begins to bounce it's body to look between you and Airmid while Wyatt stands in the background smiling at your kindness. Suddenly it settles its gaze on you after you ask it your question. Silence permeates the air as a way too long pause hangs around before the small Jack-o-Lantern bursts into tears. "Booo....! Booo... Ooooo...!" it cries as it bounces over to you nearly knocking you over as it nuzzles up against your leg.

"I think that might be a yes," Wyatt comments from behind you with a wide grin.

What will you do?
Schala watched the Pumpkaboo as it stared back at her silently in response to the hopeful question. She couldn't help the growing tension in her body as the pause continued. Nor could she help holding her breath as she waited for a response.

The moment shattered abruptly as the pumpkin burst into tears, and Schala had no chance to react before the Pokemon suddenly ran into her leg.

"Oof!" Air rushed from her lungs in surprise. She couldn't prevent herself from flinching at the sudden movement, but it was hardly an aggressive move, so she managed to stay on her feet and not react beyond the slight flinch and a heart pounding burst of adrenaline.

She had to agree with Wyatt's assessment, and she spared him a glance after managing to tear her focus away from the ghost rubbing against her leg.

At least he seems amused by this. She thought as she tried to calm her racing heart.

Turning her attention away from his grin, she glanced back down at the Pumpkaboo, just to make sure it was still acting harmless, and then cast a look around for Airmid.

It quickly became clear that the Shroomish had already rushed off to gather supplies. She tried not to worry. While Airmid had left her with the other Pokemon, Wyatt was right behind her, and her starter's Pokeball was a comforting presence should the situation change for the worse while the mushroom Pokemon was gone. Besides, it was hard to be afraid of the ghost when it was crying against her leg.

She stared down at the Pumpkaboo and mustered up an attempt at a cheerfully confident tone.

"Well, since Airmid has gone to get supplies, we should get comfortable. She'll be back soon enough, but there's no sense standing around until then, right?"

Steeling herself, she reached out slowly to give the pumpkin Pokemon a comforting pat on the head, even as she shifted to sit down.

(Profile)
Old 10-31-2014, 07:18 AM   #208
Rakurai
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Rakurai: With Flandre now under control and quite literally in your grasp you give the Pancham a little food which it promptly begins separating out into pieces in order to make sure that there was enough there to pay the toll. The pancham looked up at you and your party through its eyebrows as it counted each piece of food. you could see it chomping on a leaf in its mouth while switching it from side to side with each thought in its head. Finally it looked up to you with narrowed eyes and nodded in satisfaction at your payment. With a grandiose flourish of its arms, the little panda bid you to pass and continue your journey.

Chantelle couldn't help but smile the entire time at the antics of the little bear. It was apparent she was enjoying this little foray as much as anyone. "I'm not sure if it would have been a mischief maker or not. Most Pancham are like eggs. Hard on the outside, and soft on the inside. They like to make people think they are tough and rugged when in fact most of them are teddy bears." The young woman giggled at her own comment as you all continued to make your way toward the small pond. Flandre was definitely not enjoying being carried given the look on her face, but Tia now seemed far more relaxed than ever and even had a slight bounce in her step now that her babysitting responsibilities were in the arms of another.

"Well let's see. We've seen a Flabébé, a Fletchling, and a Pancham now. So that only leaves one pokemon left in this area. I wonder what it could be?" Chantelle grins knowingly. She wasn't very good at hiding her excitement about what would hopefully appear next for you all.

Eventually you reach the pond. There was nothing really special about it. It was a typical pond with a small rock formation on one end. What was special was what was lying down next to the rock formation. A small bluish dinosaur with fin-like protrusions on its head peacefully laid in the sunlight. Its eyes closed and probably sleeping from what you could tell. "Look at that," Chantelle whispered so as not to disturb the nap of the Tundra pokemon, "It's an Amaura. They aren't dragons, but it is a dinosaur that at one time was extinct."

Certainly with the pokemon sleeping it would be to your advantage to try to capture it while its guard was down, but then again, without wearing it down a little in combat or getting it to accept your friendship and join you willingly it might be able to break free of capture given it is more than likely at full strength right now. Plus you only have one Safari Ball, so if you were to use it and fail, you could end up out of luck.

What will you do?
Katsura felt some relief as the Pancham joyously accepted his little offering, thankful he didn't have to resort to more drastic measures to free himself from its mischief. Flandre, on the other hand, seemed a little bitter about the fact that she had been denied the chance to have her way with it, giving the panda one last unpleasant look as they departed.

"You can't just go around trying to pick fights with any Pokemon who rubs you the wrong way, Flandre.", her trainer scolded, to which she breathed a sigh of frustration. The Charmander had a certain obsession with proving her superiority in battle, and it wasn't a quality Katsura was particularly fond of, being the sort who preferred to avoid needless confrontations. He could only hope that she'd grow out of it by the time she evolved.

Tia simply shook her head at her sister's behavior, having a mindset that was far more in sync with that of her trainer. She seemed be enjoying herself more now that she didn't need worry about Flandre causing any trouble for time being, having a bit of a bounce in her step as she followed him and Chantelle towards the pond in the center of the safari.

It was there that the fourth and last Pokemon in the safari presumably resided, as Chantelle seemed like she could hardly contain her excitement as they arrived. There wasn't anything particularly special about it a glance, but after a moment of looking about, the figure of a blue, saurian Pokemon dozing off near a rock formation caught their eye. The fins on its back gently shifted through a variety of colors as it laid there, which both Flandre and Tia seemed rather mystified by.

"Look at that," Chantelle whispered, "It's an Amaura. They aren't dragons, but it is a dinosaur that at one time was extinct." "A fossil Pokemon... I guess it must be pretty rare, then.", Katsura mused to himself. It was also the only Pokemon left for him in the safari, and both of his Pokemon seemed fond of it, so the choice was obvious. However, making a good first impression was always important to him, so ambushing it was out of the question.

"I suppose we'll go over and say hello.", he quietly explained to Chantelle. "But you're still staying with me, Flandre. Please behave yourself and show this Pokemon that we're a bunch it would want to tag along with, okay?" The Charmander grumbled to herself a little as Katsura carefully approached the Amaura with Tia close behind. He stopped a few meters away from it, then knelt down before he spoke.

"Um... Hello there. I'm sorry to disturb your nap, but me and my friends here couldn't help notice what an intriguing Pokemon you are..."
Old 10-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #209
gmoyes
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to gmoyes
Quote:

gmoyes:This was it. The time to gamble was upon you and one way or another this battle was going to end here and now. Neither pokemon was looking any too worse for the wear damage-wise although the Honedge was now paralyzed which gave you a distinct advantage. You issue your orders and Theta immediately begins charging up the energy in its body. Within moments an orb of pure electrical energy bursts forth in an Electro Ball and hits the Honedge whose movements are now noticeably sluggish. Still, that doesn't stop it from Attacking with a Fury as the blade whacks your magnemite four times almost as if it were playing pong with it. Even so, the attack seemed to do little physical damage. It mostly just threw Theta off for a few seconds which was still enough time for the magnetic pokemon to let loose a wave of electrical tendrils that Thundershocked the sword and scabbard. The weapon wobbles in the air momentarily as waves of electricity scatter across its body keeping it from moving. Theta uses this opportunity to try to confuse the enemy by letting loose a Supersonic beam of energy made up of small rings. The attack easily hits the sword which spins around and drives itself into the ground in its confusion.

The opportunity had come and you toss the Safari Ball at the Honedge with the hopes that this wouldn't be a mistake. The ball opens and sucks the weapon inside. Every second seems like forever as the ball hits the ground and wobbles once. For what feels like an eternity it sits motionless and yet no red light had appeared yet to show that the pokemon was captured. The ball wobbles again and sits still. Once more it wobbles this time more vigorously than before when without warning it stops completely. It lay on the ground unmoving. Seconds tick by as the moment is now. There would be no more wobbling. Either the pokemon was captured or it would get away. That's when the red light finally appeared and relief could fill your body.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Female Honedge.

“Great job Alex!” Remy says with a smile, “Congratulations! That was pretty daring to use your pokeball so soon. However, this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself and Honedge and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Now all you had left to do was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It was quite an enjoyable time updating you. I liked seeing the thought process of a scientist in action. You can now add Honedge’s data to your team and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!
Alex watched as the two steel types fought it out, Theta shocking the sword with electricity, while the Honedge buffered the Magnemite with its blade. Fortunately, it seemed that the paralysis was slowing their foe down. With the Supersonic confusing it, Alex knew that this was his chance. While it may have been safer to lower its health a little bit more, with it unable to move or think straight it would probably make more of a difference. As soon as the Safari Ball left his hands, he knew that there was no going back. The ball struck true. And then came the antagonizing part. The young researcher clenched his fists in anticipation. In the following silence all that Alex could hear was the slight humming of electricity flowing around Theta.

The ball shook once.

Twice.

Three times...

Click.

"Yes!" Alex punched the air. "Woo! I did it! I caught it! A Honedge! Yeah!" The young man stumbled over his words in joy. He quickly ran over to where the safari ball lay silently and picked it up. It felt like he was waiting for this moment for years. And now he's done it. Alex just grinned as his host came over to congratulate him.

"Thanks Remy. This has meant so much to me. Though with my shouts of joy, I'd gather you figured that out." After shaking the Kalos native's hand, he examined his new capture with his pokedex. "A female huh? Well, the name I was waiting to give would still fit. So welcome to the team... Zulu."

Then with a rarely seen spring in his step, he left the friend safari with his partner hovering over his shoulder and a new ally in hand. It felt like an oddly appropriate time to pick up a ghost type, but he wasn't quite sure why. But he looked forward to the adventures they could have together.

(Thanks for giving me my very first Zone Capture Stark! Been waiting for... 2 years and 10 months for this. I'm glad it was in the form of one of my most wanted gen 6 pokemon. It has been a fun adventure Stark, I would like to see it continue.)
Old 10-31-2014, 11:02 PM   #210
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Stark: After looking forward to this event you can't say that you're at all disappointed in the celebrations expertly executed today, especially when one of the Kalosian ambassadors is so very, very cute. Immediately drawn to the stylish redhead who, incidentally, appears to love red as much as you, her heavy accent only makes her all the more appealing. Not even entertaining the thought of choosing one of the other seven trainers safari's to explore you walk confidently up to the girl and introduce yourself and Rio, and with a sly grin announce that you are looking forward to having some fun in her garden. Manon blushes at this but doesn't skip a beat, a wicked grin of her own appearing in return. "I'm sure we will both have fun, Mr Stark," Manon replies with a twinkle in her eye. "Please follow me to let the adventure begin."

The three of you soon head into her safari where you see short fences have been erected around the zone. A large expanse of grassy area is set out before you with a pond in the corner. As you walk into the tall grass Manon asks, "So could you maybe tell me a little about yourself? If we are to be friends we must find out what each other likes to do. You seem to be an... How do you say it? Accomplished? Yes. Accomplished trainer. What got you started on this path?"

As you continue to walk you notice a wildly fluffy puppy gallivanting around the zone, seemingly in pursuit of an invisible prey - unless there's something you're completely missing here. "Ooooh!" Manon exclaims, clapping excitedly. "Furfrou are historically famed for being the designated guardians of the kings of Kalos. Also, their coats are often groomed into stylish trims. This one looks to be very playful!"
The wicked smile sealed the deal. It was just what Stark had hoped for. It cemented the idea that he was right when he knew he would like her. One thing was for sure, the adventure was just beginning. Although he did find it difficult to restrain himself from asking her if it hurt when she fell from heaven. Only time would tell if he loosened up enough to say something that cheesy to her or not. Regardless, it seemed she had plenty of interest in him too. Although her initial assessment of him seemed a bit kind. Not that he minded. In fact it was flattering to have her think of him as an accomplished trainer and in many ways he was, but the road hadn't been easy. Especially in the beginning.

"To be honest, I didn't decide to become a pokemon trainer until I was in my late teens and I can't say I was very good at it either. My starter was a Cyndaquil who was lets say rather introverted and timid. He would ride on my shoulder most of the time and I figured it would help him relax and open up a bit. In the end I suppose it did, but it wasn't all that easy. My first few pokemon were difficult for me to control. Some might say they were the ones in control. My Spearow had a habit of perching on my head and pecking at me. My Floatzel was the worst of the group. He was a troublemaker from day one. Part of why I captured him was so that he would stop harassing some poor finneon that were swimming around. The worst was when he got into my candy stash. That caused all kinds of mayhem for me and the rest of my partners." Stark shook his head and chuckled a bit at the memories, "I wasn't even a very good battler in the beginning. There was this one time when I teamed up with another trainer to fight off a Gyarados who was attacking a ship we were on and I had my Luxray use a move that not only hit the gyarados, but the other trainer's pokemon as well. And it didn't hit softly either..." The trainer made a face that reminded one of getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar, "The worst was when I almost lost my Houndour. She was possessed by a ghost pokemon and I ended up having to fight her just to save her. At first I had thought that I might have lost her forever, but luckily things worked out in the end. Still, I have a feeling that might be why I'm not all that crazy about ghost type pokemon. It's not that I dislike them, but something in my subconscious keeps me from even wanting one on my team. It's also probably why I have taught many of my pokemon moves to combat ghosts." The trainer pauses for a moment to reflect on this revelation before continuing, "I suppose if anything, I do learn from my mistakes. Every failure I've had has made me stronger than any victory could have ever accomplished. Although there is one victory I would love to have..." Stark's eyes narrow as a sly grin crosses his face, "There is a trainer here who I've known for many years. She specializes in Ghost type pokemon, but she's more than just a specialist. A while back I challenged her to a battle, but circumstances came up and we never were able to get a time or place that worked for us to face off. She is someone I definitely plan to test myself against in the future. If I lose, then I lose. If I win... well that's pretty great too. Either way, I want to keep pushing myself to be better and better. I've faced some of the best whether it be in battle or in cards or even in contests. Every experience has taught me something that I've used the next time I found myself in that situation. Do I want to be the best? I don't know. Truthfully, I just kind of like wandering around with my pokemon and seeing new and exciting things. Right now I have decided to devote my time toward training some of my younger partners like Rio here. The more time I spend with them and bond with them, the more special they will become to me and I to them. It's a symbiotic bond where we grow together and become stronger from our experiences." The trainer stops and looks at the lovely redhead for a second and then suddenly breaks down in embarrassment. "Wow! It must have been longer than I thought since I've spoken to another person. Sorry for being so long winded."

Just then something else amazing appears. A Furfrou from Manon's explanation. A royal guard dog and just the type of pokemon that Stark would love to have on his team. Still, he wasn't about to let this adventure end just yet. He still hadn't learned anything about Manon after all. "Hey Rio! Why don't you go see if that Furfrou wants to play. You know. Just have fun with you."

The riolu looks up at his trainer quizzically for a moment. It seemed an odd and kind of scary request. Just walking up to a strange pooch and asking them to play was a bit nerve racking for the little blue pup. It would have been so much easier to just get into a fight with it. At least then, he wouldn't have to worry about the kind of impression he gave. He could just do the thing he was comfortable doing. Fighting. Another look at his trainer found that Stark was gesturing in a not so subtle way for the little fighter to go on and then it occurred to Rio exactly what was going on. His human wanted some alone time with this other human. That had to be the explanation. Although why he didn't just recall him to his pokeball, Rio would never know. Reluctantly the small blue pup made his way over to the Furfrou and offered a nervous, "Riolu!"

Stark smiled. He knew his pokemon didn't get many chances to interact with pokemon that weren't already a part of his team, so chances like this were golden. Turning his attention back to Manon was simple enough. She had gotten it from the moment he saw her, "So petite. Your turn. You did say we should learn about each other, so tell me about yourself. Why did you become a trainer and what kind of pokemon do you have on your team? Oh and what led you to join this friendly expedition? Other than the chance to see me of course." And there it was. The confidence was brimming and before he could even stop himself, Stark quite possibly may have put his foot in his mouth. Although hopefully the wink would soften any of the overconfidence that was in the statement.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:58 PM   #211
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Arc Angel: Camille was doing quite well and it was easy to forget that this was her first battle. Still the Honedge had proven to be tricky and a bit devious. Those qualities had managed to keep it from completely falling victim to the powerful attacks your little numel had been dishing out. She may have a dopey look about her, but inside, Camille was proving to be rather talented when it came to battling. Now it was your turn to show just how clever you were. You aren't exactly sure if Camille is acknowledging your commands or if she is just bobbing her head, but no matter what the time had come to really go after the sword.

Camille looks to the sky and for a brief second almost looks like she has suddenly begun to daydream about the puffy white clouds overhead. However, she soon opens her mouth and fires a beam of light skyward. The clouds seem to dissipate as the rays of a Sunny Day now beat down upon you all. The honedge doesn't waste anytime taking advantage of Camille's distraction and once more slices and dices in a Furious Attack that manages to cut your little camel in five different places before it parries its way back. Camille definitely felt that one as she lets loose a scream of pain. It wasn't like she was close to being down for the count by any means, but she wasn't exactly looking fresh anymore. Her dopey eyes slanted downward in anger as she Slapped the ground sending a pile of Mud at the weapon. It almost looked like it would work to cover the blade and make it a little less aware of its surroundings. Almost. At the last second the Honedge turned to its side letting the narrow sharp edge of its blade face the oncoming assault. With a powerful swing it sliced through the mud letting it split into two pieces that harmlessly fell to the ground behind it. Still, the fact that it was mud some of it stuck to the metal causing it to lose a bit of its shine. The momentum of the blade continued on as it flipped in the air and smashed into Camille with its hilt knocking her backward like being Tackled where she slid along the ground leaving a trail of furrows in the mud behind her. That didn't stop the honedge at all as it continued its relentless assault flying quickly toward Camille whose body seems to erupt into fire for a moment before an Overheated red beam fires from her mouth squarely hitting the oncoming sword. It's impossible to see just how well the attack hit the honedge given the brightness of the impact and the small explosion that accompanied it. What you can see is Camille drop to her knees from tiredness. She would be alright, but that attack took a lot of her and any chance she might have to dodge whatever was coming was going to be in vain.

The area of impact soon clears. Yet you don't see the honedge anywhere. Could it have somehow dodged the attack? The question is moot as you catch a glimmer of light shimmering above. The sword spinning out of control as it sticks in the ground like a lawn dart. For a moment it just sits there swaying until finally it tips over and lays flat on the ground. Could it be that it is no longer able to battle? Or was this just another of its tricks?

What will you do?

Stacey couldn't hear the internal monologue of her Numel, in fact from the look on her face it appeared there was nothing on her mind but it was far from the truth. She was trying her hardest to glare but her face felt numb. She would show her trainer and this sword that she was no easy match and she internally smiled at the thought of burning it to a crisp. For now she needed to boost her fire power and she turned her head to the sky and opening her mouth wide she sent a beam of pure fire energy into the air. The clouds parted and soon the sun beamed down increasing the heat of the air making Stacey wince and pull at her collar ... that was some Sunny Day. They both glanced at the Honedge who's skin now shone brightly reflecting the light into rainbows across the ground.

If the Honedge was fazed by the change in weather is surely didn't show it as it moved with elegant grace furiously slashing At Camille who winced and howled in pain with every blow but held her ground. Honedge ceased its attack and Stacey bit her lip at the sight of long red cuts across her Pokemon's body, they appeared shallow but they must have hurt. She willed her facial muscles to move once again and this time was rewarded as a scowl appeared briefly truly showing her displeasure. She stomped down hard on the ground sending small wave of wet mud right for Honedge who at the last moment spun to let its edge hit the mud, slicing the attack cleanly in two ... but some of the mud had stuck, perhaps it would slow it down enough. Or perhaps not ... the sword carried on with its spin and Tackled Camille sending her sliding back this through the mud this time wincing in pain once again.

Honedge continued on spinning with its deadly blade making its way towards the Numel once again. Camille lifted her head and with a might roar (as much as a camel could manage) let loose an intense beam of light and fire that appeared to strike Honedge dead on causing an explosion of light, sound and smoke to fill the air causing Stacey to cover her head from the mud that flew into the air. Stacey counted to 10 before looking up to see Camille panting for breath and lying on the ground, that attack had used up a lot of her energy and should Honedge strike now she would not be able to dodge, speed was not her main strength after all.

The smoke began to finally clear and Honedge was nowhere in sight ... had it dodged the Overheat at such close range? Even Camille felt a tinge of disappointment to not see her foe melted to a crisp. Suddenly a flash of light shone from above an both trainer and Pokemon looked up to see the sword falling back down to earth sticking in the ground in a harsh angle. Smoke rose of its steel form and it slowly fell to the ground lying still for what felt like the longest time.

Camille smirked internally, she had bested the sword it had not been difficult ... well she wouldn't admit that she had used most of here energy to beat it. Stacey gripped the Safari Ball tight in her hand, was it tricking them again? No, this time she was sure. That last attack had been more powerful than she could have imagined, Camille was full of surprises. She gave her camel an encouraging smile before throwing the ball at the sword hoping that her gut feeling wasn't wrong.

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Old 11-01-2014, 08:54 PM   #212
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

As they finally freed the Clauncher from the hole, it seems another Pokémon appeared. This one, looking strangely like a pumpkin, was hopping along towards Chad and Wyatt until it disappeared. Suddenly the sound of the moaning changed from a terrifying moan to a panicked cry for help.

“I don’t know what happened to that new Pokémon, Pumpkaboo you say,” Chad said as he carefully brought Clauncher to the sling, “but Clauncher needs to get to that pond as soon as possible.” He felt Clauncher’s skin. “Its skin is seriously getting dry.” He knelt down near the sling and laid Clauncher on it. “Just a little bit longer buddy,” Chad reassured Clauncher. “You’re almost to the water.”

Chad stood up and grabbed both ends of the sling and lifted the Water Gun Pokémon. “I’m going to bring Clauncher to the pond. I shouldn’t be long assuming this sling holds.” Chad looked at Ledyba and Taran, who both looked proud that they were able to help out. “I have no doubt it won’t hold. You two did a fantastic job creating it.”

“Taran, come with me please,” Chad held out his hand for his little Joltik to jump up on. “Wyatt, would you mind going to check on that Pumpkaboo please? Ledyba will go with you. I’ll catch up once Clauncher is safe.”

Stats
Old 11-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #213
Stark
Rainbow Badge

sweetbbydoll: Now that you were awake again, it seemed that the chaos had returned. Not that Samantha or Lucy would have noticed given the slumber they were in. In essence you were hoping to have Samantha battle a pokemon in order to capture it, but the more you found yourself around the Amaura, the more difficult it was to fathom fighting it. Instead you decide on a new tactic.

It wasn't easy waking your charmander and litwick up, but eventually they opened their eyes and while still groggy somehow managed to pick themselves up off the ground. Chantelle stood by and watched to see just how you planned to handle the affair while Snow continued to run, run, run away only to eventually get behind you in time for you to stop the blue dino in its tracks. At first it seemed a little disinterested in you as it stretched its long neck side to side to peek around you for an idea of which way would be best to go to catch your snover, but when you mention watching a show the amaura popped its head upright and looked at you quizzically. Its head tilting side to side as it tried to understand what you were talking about.

"We don't have contests in Kalos ad given it is a wild pokemon, Amaura might not understand what you are talking about. Perhaps you should start your show. It seems like it is curious enough for now to check out what you mean mon ami," Chantelle suggests. Still there was always the risk that as soon as you moved the dinosaur would once more go after Snow. The question was whether it was a risk worth taking?

What will you do?

Gemini Spark: As far as you were concerned you had figured it all out when it came to the Honedge. It wasn't there to hurt anyone. It just wanted to enjoy the music. Surely that appeared to be the case although everyone around you still seemed a bit on edge. The way the Froakie was clinging to your leg was likely going to leave bruises if it didn't relax sooner or later.

With a bit of inspiration in your voice, you manage to encourage Mia to take flight and show off some of her aerial skills to the sounds of your flute. After a bit of hesitation she soon agrees and takes flight awaiting your cue. The Honedge continues to hover unmoving as it waits for you. While it certainly would have been easier to read emotions on a different type of pokemon, this one seemed to give no sign of how it felt. At least not unless it was moving.

It is soon decided that you will try to play something a little soothing to help relax not only the Honedge, but all of the others around you. The only concern was whether the Honedge would enjoy it or not given its aptitude towards the music you played from the Black Flute. The music begins softly enough building to a crescendo and once more letting up giving a peaks and valleys feel to it. The Honedge continues to float unmoving as Mia begins her aerial ballet, swooping and diving, turning and climbing with the flow of the song. As you get about halfway through you no longer feel the shaking of fear coming from the Froakie, so that was a good sign, however just as suddenly as a tick of the clock, the Honedge begins flailing wildly about in violent motions until the point of its blade thrusts towards you and stops just short of your neck. You can hear Remy enlarge a pokeball behind you and the Froakie at your feet has now buried its head deep into the back of your leg. The scabbard of the sword pokemon slowly rises toward your face stopping as it touches the bottom of your flute. Mia hovers above and behind the weapon pokemon within your line of sight waiting for you to decide if she should act or not. Meanwhile Remy asks, "Hyrem. Do you have this?" There is a sense of readied action in the words, although concern seems to be the emotion that best describes the tone of the Kalosian's voice.

You find yourself in a rather precarious situation. One wrong move could get you skewered and yet despite the apparent fit the Honedge threw, it doesn't seem like it wants to hurt you. If it had, you probably would have been a shish kabob by now.

What will you do?

Schala: With Airmid now gone and the little pumpkin so close to you the thought of concern for your safety quickly crossed your mind and was summarily dismissed almost as fast. There really was no need for worry given that you had Wyatt nearby along with your Starter Pokémon if the need happened to arise. Instead you decide to just try to comfort the once supposedly scary Pokémon with a pat to the head. Or at least what you figure was the head. It was kind of difficult to tell given the entire thing kind of looked like one big head. Regardless, you feel a chill run through your spine upon touching the little one. Chances are it was just a reaction to it being a ghost type, but you never can quite be sure.

"Well it looks like you might have made a second friend here," Wyatt smiles at you, "Have you ever been around ghost types before? They can be a little tricky until you get used to them given their... well... given that they are ghosts."

Airmid meanwhile was busy gathering supplies which led her further and further away from you given how surprisingly fast she could be when she was on a mission like this one. Eventually the shroomish comes across a small patch of materials. Exactly what she needed. That's when her instincts kicked in. She looked left. Then right. Nothing could be seen. Suddenly a blast of water hits her and causes her to lose her materials. She looks around for the culprit, still cannot see anyone or anything. Another shot comes at her. Fortunately this time she saw it just in time and was able to dodge to the left a bit. Another shot soon came at her causing her to dodge once more. Soon more shots continued to fire at her from generally the same direction. She still couldn't see the sniper, but she had a fair idea of where it was lying in the weeds. Still, with it continuing to shoot blasts of water at her, she would be in for a tricky bit of business if she tried to get close to whoever was shooting at her. Then again, if all she did was continue to dodge, she might never be able to collect her materials to make a gift for her new friend.

What will you do?

Rakurai: Having seen three of the four Pokémon in the zone so far, you knew that this last one was the only chance you would have at catching one of the rare creatures from another region. Fortunately, Tia and Flandre both seemed entranced by the shifting rainbow colors of the dinosaur's fins. That alone was probably reason enough to capture it, however knowing that it was a fossil Pokémon made you realize just how rare this particular creature likely was. There was little choice. If you wanted to end your adventure on the highest note you could, having this Pokémon join your team seemed the best way to do so. Not that if you didn't catch it, the trip would be a complete waste of time and effort, but it wouldn't be quite the same.

You decide to go with a diplomatic route rather than just try to take it without warning. By the look in Chantelle's eyes you can see that she definitely approves of the non-violent approach even if Flandre seems a bit restless by it. Especially given her seeming desire to not sit still in your arms. You calmly and politely speak to the bluish dinosaur in an attempt to get its attention and seem to do so once it raises its neck and turns its head one hundred and eighty degrees to look at you and your companions. For a minute the glazed eyes of the sleepy Pokémon stare at you, then Flandre, then Tia, and finally back to Flandre where they remain for a moment. For a second it seems like it might be sizing you all up, but then it huffs like you aren't important enough for its attention, turns its head back around and lies back down. Its eyes closed as if it no longer has time for you when there is a nap to be had.

"Well that was rather rude," Chantelle comments from behind you, "I'm sorry it is acting like this. I don't know why it is being such a poopy head when you were being so nice to it."

What will you do?

Arc Angel: Camille had finally defeated the Honedge. At least it seemed like it. You couldn't be sure at first given how devious the sword had been since the first moment you laid eyes on it. Still, if it could have withstood that last explosive attack from Camille you might all be in trouble, but you felt fairly certain that it was finally down for good. As you surmised the sword remained still. Its body simmering and smoking under the intense heat Camille had unleashed on it. She was more powerful than you imagined. Not that you would expect anything less from one of your companions, but with the little camel it was difficult to tell just what was there and what wasn't at times. In any case the time for reflection could come later. Now it was time to capture this weapon and have it work with you rather than against you.

Tossing your Safari Ball, it hits the mark and sucks the Honedge inside. For the longest moment the orb lay unmoving and just when you thought it was about to signal a capture, the ball rattled. Even after being captured the sword was determined to play possum until the last second when it would try to enact its plans. Luckily, it didn't escape and the ball shook just one more time before the sign of the red capture light proved that you had caught it at last.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Honedge!

“Wow!” Remy exclaimed with wide eyes, “ That was amazing! Camille is really powerful! Congratulations! Just be careful with that Honedge. Whatever spirit lurks inside of it seems to be a nasty one. I would hate to have anything bad happen to you mon chere. Unfortunately this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Honedge, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Now all you had left to do was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It feels like forever since I've updated you like this. It was fun to do so again. You can now add Honedge’s data to your team and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!

jolteonjak: Just when you finally manage to somewhat rescue the Clauncher another cry for help emerges. If this keeps up you may have to open up a Pokemon rescue unit. Of course, the real problem was time was not on your side. Not as long as the Clauncher remained as helpless as it seemed to be. No matter what may have happened to the Pumpkaboo, your first priority had to be getting the little shellfish to the water. With a few words to reassure the crustacean that everything will be alright soon, you pick up the sling with the pokemon in it and pause momentarily to thank Taran and Ledyba for the job they did creating the sling. Taking Taran with along, you ask Wyatt and Ledyba to check on the pumpkaboo while you are away to which Wyatt smiles and says, "Sure thing mon ami. Don't you worry about a thing. We'll find out what happened. You just take care of that little one."

Wyatt soon turned and headed off in the direction of the Pumpkaboo's last seen whereabouts. Ledyba trailed slightly behind the Kalosian trainer as they neared the sound of the pumpkaboo moaning. "Hmmm... looks like it fell into a hole too. That Bunnelby is becoming a real probl... ieeeaaayy...!" Wyatt soon lost his footing as he stepped into a hole and faceplanted himself on the ground while Ledyba watched. For a second the trainer lay there unmoving before finally saying in a dry tone, "Ouch."

You and Taran make haste to the pond. The sling proving to be a pretty brilliant idea as you find the Clauncher far easier to carry and have had no issues with it slipping out of your grasp or getting heavy or any other myriad of difficulties that could have occurred had you tried to carry it by hand. As you loom ever closer to the pond you feel a bit of a chill in the air. Nothing major, but a noticeable few degrees cooler in temperature than where you were only a minute or two ago. Time ticks on and the pond comes into view only to have a small vicious looking dinosaur standing at the water's edge chomping on something blue and crunchy before gobbling it up. From the solitary claw lying on the ground at its feet you can only assume that it had just eaten a Clauncher it had managed to catch. Now its hungry eyes have settled on you and more importantly the little blue creature in your sling.

What will you do?

Last edited by Stark; 11-11-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Old 11-07-2014, 04:59 AM   #214
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Gemini Spark: As far as you were concerned you had figured it all out when it came to the Honedge. It wasn't there to hurt anyone. It just wanted to enjoy the music. Surely that appeared to be the case although everyone around you still seemed a bit on edge. The way the Froakie was clinging to your leg was likely going to leave bruises if it didn't relax sooner or later.

With a bit of inspiration in your voice, you manage to encourage Mia to take flight and show off some of her aerial skills to the sounds of your flute. After a bit of hesitation she soon agrees and takes flight awaiting your cue. The Honedge continues to hover unmoving as it waits for you. While it certainly would have been easier to read emotions on a different type of pokemon, this one seemed to give no sign of how it felt. At least not unless it was moving.

It is soon decided that you will try to play something a little soothing to help relax not only the Honedge, but all of the others around you. The only concern was whether the Honedge would enjoy it or not given its aptitude towards the music you played from the Black Flute. The music begins softly enough building to a crescendo and once more letting up giving a peaks and valleys feel to it. The Honedge continues to float unmoving as Mia begins her aerial ballet, swooping and diving, turning and climbing with the flow of the song. As you get about halfway through you no longer feel the shaking of fear coming from the Froakie, so that was a good sign, however just as suddenly as a tick of the clock, the Honedge begins flailing wildly about in violent motions until the point of its blade thrusts towards you and stops just short of your neck. You can hear Remy enlarge a pokeball behind you and the Froakie at your feet has now buried its head deep into the back of your leg. The scabbard of the sword pokemon slowly rises toward your face stopping as it touches the bottom of your flute. Mia hovers above and behind the weapon pokemon within your line of sight waiting for you to decide if she should act or not. Meanwhile Remy asks, "Hyrem. Do you have this?" There is a sense of readied action in the words, although concern seems to be the emotion that best describes the tone of the Kalosian's voice.

You find yourself in a rather precarious situation. One wrong move could get you skewered and yet despite the apparent fit the Honedge threw, it doesn't seem like it wants to hurt you. If it had, you probably would have been a shish kabob by now.

What will you do?
As Hyrem played from the White Flute again, both Froakie and Mia began to calm down as well as Remy, but doubt began to nag at Hyrem's mind as he saw Honedge merely float in one place, seemingly not reacting to anything. Suddenly, as he looked down for an instant while halfway through his song, he could feel something sharp poking at his neck, and he froze; he slowly looked up to see the tip of Honedge's blade on him faster than he could react, and it threatened to move even further towards him should he make any wrong move...like playing even one more note from the White Flute, for instance, from what he observed the sheath pointing to. "Hyrem. Do you have this?" Remy asked, a Pokeball of his at the ready, while Mia hovered behind the Honedge, still not in the mood for a battle against a floating sword but ready to do so at her trainer's command if necessary.

Dang, Hyrem cursed in his mind through his rushed breathing, so it only liked Black Flute music after all... Now he had a very difficult decision to make: Honedge seemed extremely agitated by the White Flute's powers, but if he switched back to the Black Flute it may be the breaking point for the Froakie that had currently buried its face into his pant leg. There was only one other thing he could think of that would ensure both Froakie's safety and Honedge's happiness. He had to make his move now. Cautiously, he separated his lips from the instrument before taking a step back from the blade and setting the White Flute down on the ground. He then reached into his pack with both hands and drew two items from different pouches: one was the Black Flute to make sure Honedge would stay happy, while the other was the Safari Ball he got earlier, not expanded just yet.

"This is what you want, right?" Hyrem asked the blade, holding up the Black Flute. "I'll play it for you again, I just want to make sure my little friend here is safe first." He then carefully bent down and turned to the frog holding his leg. "Here," he whispered to the Froakie as he enlarged the Safari Ball and set the sphere on the ground right next to it. "You won't have to listen to the bad music if you go in there. Even better...you'll be safe in there. I promise." As he slowly stood back up, he put his lips close to the Black Flute but didn't start playing the song again just yet. He cast his eyes back down towards the Pokemon who could potentially be the next member of his team and waited for its decision first. Should the Honedge get impatient, however, he knew in his heart he would have no choice but to play on the Black Flute the same song he tried with his White Flute, especially if it was willing to threaten his life without a second thought.

The choice to bring out his Safari Ball at this particular moment was not one he made lightly; he was essentially asking the Water-type to allow itself to be captured in exchange for a...a "promise" of safety and respite from the music? If it picked up on the gravity of the decision it was really making, it might be too hesitant. What if it didn't trust him enough? At this point, Hyrem would understand if Froakie simply ran away from everything. Still, he prayed that--after everything they went through, after all the fun and games he and Mia had with it, after seeing it cling to him, putting so much faith and trust in him up to this point--it wouldn't stop believing in him now. While the choice to run away would be understandable to Hyrem, it would still be one that would break his heart. Besides, he absolutely meant what he said: he would do everything in his power to make sure Froakie was safe if it allowed him--not just from Honedge, but for however long they would be together, which would hopefully be a very long time.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:39 AM   #215
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
sweetbbydoll: Now that you were awake again, it seemed that the chaos had returned. Not that Samantha or Lucy would have noticed given the slumber they were in. In essence you were hoping to have Samantha battle a pokemon in order to capture it, but the more you found yourself around the Amaura, the more difficult it was to fathom fighting it. Instead you decide on a new tactic.

It wasn't easy waking your charmander and litwick up, but eventually they opened their eyes and while still groggy somehow managed to pick themselves up off the ground. Chantelle stood by and watched to see just how you planned to handle the affair while Snow continued to run, run, run away only to eventually get behind you in time for you to stop the blue dino in its tracks. At first it seemed a little disinterested in you as it stretched its long neck side to side to peek around you for an idea of which way would be best to go to catch your snover, but when you mention watching a show the amaura popped its head upright and looked at you quizzically. Its head tilting side to side as it tried to understand what you were talking about.

"We don't have contests in Kalos ad given it is a wild pokemon, Amaura might not understand what you are talking about. Perhaps you should start your show. It seems like it is curious enough for now to check out what you mean mon ami," Chantelle suggests. Still there was always the risk that as soon as you moved the dinosaur would once more go after Snow. The question was whether it was a risk worth taking?

What will you do?
“Well that's not surprising” Liza said as a responds to what Chantelle had said about there being no contests in the Kalos region.

“I've traveled to a few regions and the only ones I've seen contests in are in Hoenn and Sinnoh, sad to say anytime I've gotten to where a contest was being held I always run into the misfortune of being just a few minutes late from registering.” She said with a defeated face, until she lifted it slightly and smiled, “Of course, that hasn't stopped me from practicing.”

Getting the okay from Chantelle to show Amaura rather then explain what she had been talking about Liza backed away slowly with her Snover still behind her who was using it's trainer as a proctective shield from the hungry dinosaur. Eventually they met her other two...very sleepy Pokemon on their way near the pond they first encountered the fossil Pokemon.

Looking at the frigthened Snover Liza hugged her before taking out her Iceball once again, thanking the little darling for having awakened her and returning the ice type back inside. With Snow back inside the safety of her own pokeball Liza then turned to the groggy twins who were still not fully awake.

While Lucy gave a yawn, Liza began calling to her Charmander to wake. “Sam, Samantha! Wake up!” The trainer said shaking her Charmander before the red lizard shook it's head rubbing off the dust of the sandman off her eyes.

“Sam I need you to perform, you think you'd be up to it?”

“Charmander, Char!”

“That's a girl! Okay!” Liza said returning her attention to her audience, “We're ready!”

Throughout their journey together Liza had noticed that Samantha wanted nothing more but to break free from the invisible shackles keeping her from growing, this performance was going to be a reflection of that.

“Samantha you're on!”

Jumping into center stage, Charmander twirled before taking a bow waiting for instructions.

Besides battles another thing her Charmander couldn't get enough of was performing. Not surprising as Sam did always love attention...

“Start things off by twirling and dancing in place before surrounding yourself in a Fire Spin, use Metal Claw on both of your hands allowing the light from the fire to bounce off of the metallic making the fire cocoon shine! Lastly use Slash to cut through the ‘shell’ making it disperse and finally strike a cool pose! As always have fun sweetheart!”
Old 11-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #216
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:
Kinindra: The journey so far had been rather upbeat and pleasant. The joking between yourself and Chantelle brought with it an ease that just seemed to make everything that much comfortable. Almost like you had been friends for a long time. Granted she did remind you of someone else, but there were a few differences. The story of your first adventure manages to stir up memories and emotions within you that one would say were less than happy. Still, without those memories you never would have met Sundsance and that would have been a shame given how close the two of you have become. Chantelle shows signs of empathy upon hearing your tale. There was n pity in her look, just one that seemed to relay that she was sorry you had to go through such a difficult time. It was soon after that Sundance lightened the mood with a little slapstick in the form of headbutt. The weight of the moment before seemed to lift and things had gone back to safer feeling of camaraderie. Everything seemed to be going well until Chantelle noticed a Fletchling above.

While your mind knew it was just a tiny little bird, a powerful part of your subconscious was reminded of a bird of prey and soon that subconscious began to take over. Fear began to creep into your soul as you dropped to your knees. "Kin? Kin?! Are you alright? What's wrong?" you can hear the concerned voice of Chantelle asking, but she may have been a hundred miles away by this point. Sundance however, was right there and ready to take action. Even if his partner could not.

Leaping off your shoulder the little Cherubi unleashed a seed that shot forth toward the Fletchling circling above. To say the attack was unexpected would be an understatement. The tiny bird squawked as the seed hit it and began to throw it off its flight pattern. Vines soon ripped their way out of the seed and wrapped themselves around the small robin restricting its wings and causing it to crash in a puff of dust into the ground. Sundance seems to be rather pleased that his plan worked exactly as he had hoped, but this battle was jut beginning. If the intention was to get the Fletchling's attention, it definitely worked. The small bird stood up and Growled at Sundance sending a shiver through the cherubi's body and giving it a small amount of pause about what it just got itself into. Still, his partner was counting on him. That was the drive that kept Cherubi going and that was what was going to help him defeat this bird. He would win this battle for his master.

The Fletchling glared at Cherubi. The battle lines had now been drawn. The two pokemon faced off waiting for just the right moment to begin their assaults. One would stand. One would fall. It was that simple.

Chantelle placed a hand lightly on your shoulder and calmly said, "Kin... you need to snap out of this. Sundance is about to battle that Fletchling. You can't let him do it alone. He needs his partner's help if he is going to win. He needs you."

What will you do?
Lost in a world of his own, Kin's trembling only intensifies as the sounds of battle ring out behind him. Clasping his hands over his ears, he merely rocks in place as his partner tries to maintain the battle on their own. For his own part, Sundance's efforts are to be applauded- He'd at least grounded the target, regardless of the fact he was fighting a pokemon who was clearly advantageously matched against him. Although, it remained to be seen if he could follow up on this good start...

But, back to the useless lump on the ground. Starting at the touch of something at his shoulder, his eyes flew open- Eyes bloodshot with terror, their irises small as though in signal of the urge to run flashing through his mind. But it was the words that came next that had an altogether different effect. As though suddenly unplugged, Kin went completely still, glancing backwards after a few seconds. Locking his eyes on his partner, he struggled to his feet. Turning to his guide for a moment, he smiled a small smile devoid of most of his usual vigour, although still possessing some. Facing down the proxy of his mind's apparition, he performed a kinda pathetic bounce, more shifting his weight back-and-forth on his feet really, before finally opening his mouth back up.

"Thanks, Chantelle. Even if I'm scared, my friend is depending on me. I can't just back out now. Especially not after how long it took Sundance to regrow his second sphere. I almost forgot the lesson I learned from her... Thanks, for reminding me.". His words far more subdued than those of the usual Kin, he focused on the situation even while speaking. Quickly determining the battlestate, Kin readily dispatched his orders, now fortified to stand by his partner's side- even though in his mind he fought a foe seemingly unbeatable by normal means. "Sundance, it's time to return the favour from all that time ago- We'll show them how much we've grown! Unleash the powers of Growth to increase your size as much as you can, then slam down on them with a full-body Tackle!". Answered only by a nod and an unseen grin, Kin focused his being on the battle at hand- For him, this would be more than just a random duel...
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.

Last edited by Stark; 11-10-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:01 AM   #217
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:
Schala: With Airmid now gone and the little pumpkin so close to you the thought of concern for your safety quickly crossed your mind and was summarily dismissed almost as fast. There really was no need for worry given that you had Wyatt nearby along with your Starter Pokémon if the need happened to arise. Instead you decide to just try to comfort the once supposedly scary Pokémon with a pat to the head. Or at least what you figure was the head. It was kind of difficult to tell given the entire thing kind of looked like one big head. Regardless, you feel a chill run through your spine upon touching the little one. Chances are it was just a reaction to it being a ghost type, but you never can quite be sure.

"Well it looks like you might have made a second friend here," Wyatt smiles at you, "Have you ever been around ghost types before? They can be a little tricky until you get used to them given their... well... given that they are ghosts."

Airmid meanwhile was busy gathering supplies which led her further and further away from you given how surprisingly fast she could be when she was on a mission like this one. Eventually the shroomish comes across a small patch of materials. Exactly what she needed. That's when her instincts kicked in. She looked left. Then right. Nothing could be seen. Suddenly a blast of water hits her and causes her to lose her materials. She looks around for the culprit, still cannot see anyone or anything. Another shot comes at her. Fortunately this time she saw it just in time and was able to dodge to the left a bit. Another shot soon came at her causing her to dodge once more. Soon more shots continued to fire at her from generally the same direction. She still couldn't see the sniper, but she had a fair idea of where it was lying in the weeds. Still, with it continuing to shoot blasts of water at her, she would be in for a tricky bit of business if she tried to get close to whoever was shooting at her. Then again, if all she did was continue to dodge, she might never be able to collect her materials to make a gift for her new friend.

What will you do?
The Pumpkaboo didn't seem to mind the attention, but Schala wasn't quite prepared for the sudden chill shivering its way down her spine, and she couldn't help pulling her hand back. Along with the chill, Wyatt's question hammered home that the Pokemon standing before her was a Ghost type, something that she had somehow managed to forget, or at least pay little attention to, in the midst of all of the action.

"Ever been around ghost types?" She repeated as the chill slowly faded, "Err, no. I don't think I've even seen a ghost in person before now. I've only read about them."

It was a bit embarrassing to admit how little actual experience as a trainer, or even with Pokemon in general, she had. Before she left home, Schala had spent most of her time at home reading. Add on the fact that her time as a trainer was still new, and she was horribly inexperienced. Now more prepared for the chill, she reached out to pat the pumpkin Pokemon again, just so it knew she wasn't ignoring it.

"Do you have any tips for dealing with ghosts?" She looked up at Wyatt from where she had settled on the ground. "Reading about them doesn't seem to do it justice." Might as well gather information while they waited for Airmid to return.

Airmid was happily collecting supplies when she was interrupted by a burst of water. It did little more than knock the items she had gathered already out of her grip, but it was upsetting all the same. She gave the drenched materials a mournful look and turned her attention to the unknown assailant. The Shroomish couldn't finish gathering materials while she was dodging water! The other Pokemon was being incredibly rude, and had to be dealt with first.

She puffed up a bit, and then decided that getting closer would be the best way to finish this quickly. But how to do so when she was constantly dodging? A distraction would help, certainly. That way she could get close enough for her powders to have an effect.

Airmid started with a Substitute, hoping that the double would provide enough distraction for her to maneuver closer while her opponent focused on it. Once she got in range, a Spore would hopefully stop the sniper in its tracks.

(Profile)
Old 11-08-2014, 06:33 AM   #218
Rakurai
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Rakurai: Having seen three of the four Pokémon in the zone so far, you knew that this last one was the only chance you would have at catching one of the rare creatures from another region. Fortunately, Tia and Flandre both seemed entranced by the shifting rainbow colors of the dinosaur's fins. That alone was probably reason enough to capture it, however knowing that it was a fossil Pokémon made you realize just how rare this particular creature likely was. There was little choice. If you wanted to end your adventure on the highest note you could, having this Pokémon join your team seemed the best way to do so. Not that if you didn't catch it, the trip would be a complete waste of time and effort, but it wouldn't be quite the same.

You decide to go with a diplomatic route rather than just try to take it without warning. By the look in Chantelle's eyes you can see that she definitely approves of the non-violent approach even if Flandre seems a bit restless by it. Especially given her seeming desire to not sit still in your arms. You calmly and politely speak to the bluish dinosaur in an attempt to get its attention and seem to do so once it raises its neck and turns its head one hundred and eighty degrees to look at you and your companions. For a minute the glazed eyes of the sleepy Pokémon stare at you, then Flandre, then Tia, and finally back to Flandre where they remain for a moment. For a second it seems like it might be sizing you all up, but then it huffs like you aren't important enough for its attention, turns its head back around and lies back down. Its eyes closed as if it no longer has time for you when there is a nap to be had.

"Well that was rather rude," Chantelle comments from behind you, "I'm sorry it is acting like this. I don't know why it is being such a poopy head when you were being so nice to it."

What will you do?
The Amaura had awoken in response to Katsura's words, but proceeded to acknowledge his presence in perhaps the most disinterested manner possible before laying back down in an attempt to get more sleep.

He and his Pokemon both looked more then slightly annoyed by its response, all of three of them wearing a disapproving frown. Had she not been restrained at the time, Flandre likely would've considered it enough of a provocation to give it a roasting, but instead simply glared with a quiet fury.

"Well that was rather rude," Chantelle had remarked, "I'm sorry it is acting like this. I don't know why it is being such a poopy head when you were being so nice to it."

"Perhaps there's something bothering it?", Katsura wondered. "I suppose we won't know unless we feel it out a little more...". Despite his initial failing, he wasn't just ready to take the Amaura by force, and had a back-up plan in mind already as he started whisper to his Pokemon.

"Maybe we should try sweet talking it. Let's say some things that might make it want to come along willingly. Tell it what you love most about adventuring with me. Perhaps you could put on a little Charm, as well, Flandre. I'll go first, in any case."

Tia quickly nodded her head in acknowledgment, but Flandre was a little reluctant, pouting for a moment before she followed suit.

"You look pretty bored.", Katsura began, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. "You know, if you came with us, you'd get experience all sorts of things that you never would in this dull place. You'd be able to see new places, try all sorts of food, and I'm sure there's even comfier places to take naps then here! I'd bet you'd love it back home where I live, especially. The sun is great and the breezes are really cool."

With his part done, he waited to see how it would respond to him and how Tia and Flandre would handle things, and hoped they'd succeed in getting its interest if he didn't...
Old 11-08-2014, 07:39 AM   #219
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Arc Angel: Camille had finally defeated the Honedge. At least it seemed like it. You couldn't be sure at first given how devious the sword had been since the first moment you laid eyes on it. Still, if it could have withstood that last explosive attack from Camille you might all be in trouble, but you felt fairly certain that it was finally down for good. As you surmised the sword remained still. Its body simmering and smoking under the intense heat Camille had unleashed on it. She was more powerful than you imagined. Not that you would expect anything less from one of your companions, but with the little camel it was difficult to tell just what was there and what wasn't at times. In any case the time for reflection could come later. Now it was time to capture this weapon and have it work with you rather than against you.

Tossing your Safari Ball, it hits the mark and sucks the Honedge inside. For the longest moment the orb lay unmoving and just when you thought it was about to signal a capture, the ball rattled. Even after being captured the sword was determined to play possum until the last second when it would try to enact its plans. Luckily, it didn't escape and the ball shook just one more time before the sign of the red capture light proved that you had caught it at last.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Honedge!

“Wow!” Remy exclaimed with wide eyes, “ That was amazing! Camille is really powerful! Congratulations! Just be careful with that Honedge. Whatever spirit lurks inside of it seems to be a nasty one. I would hate to have anything bad happen to you mon chere. Unfortunately this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Honedge, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Now all you had left to do was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It feels like forever since I've updated you like this. It was fun to do so again. You can now add Honedge’s data to your team and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!
Stacey watched with nervous anticipation as her Safari Ball absorbed the downed Honedge, it lay silent and unmoving on the ground and she was sure that she had captured. Her heart beat that little faster as she saw it begin to wriggle violently before it came to a stop and she grinned bending down to retrieve her newest Pokemon. She scanned the ball with her Pokedex and she saw that it was Male and at Level 5. She walked over to Camille and ruffled her fur playfully thanking her for the hard fought battle with pride shining in her eyes. Camille puffed up, damn right she won her first battle, she was unstoppable and it was about time that her trainer realised this, this strange had for crying out loud! Stacey listened to the wise words of Remy and grinned at him.

"I wouldn't worry about me, he's nothing I can't handle," she said knowingly. But her smile slipped as she realised that her time here with these new Pokemon and with Remy was coming to an end. She held his hand and smiled,

"I'm sure we'll meet again someday," she said as they walked towards the exit. Stacey stared at the ball in her hands and smiled once more, she was looking forward to taming this wild one.

Thanks for the adventure Stark and for getting me my first Gen 6 Pokemon, he's awesome ^-^

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Old 11-15-2014, 04:10 PM   #220
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink

empoleon dynamite: You knew that this battle was going to be very one sided but the little Skrelp wanted a chance to prove itself against your mighty dragon and you couldn’t deny it the battle. Reaver wasn’t going to let the Skrelp attack without repercussions even if he knew his strength far surpassed the little poison type so the battle was inevitable. Skrelp didn’t look frightened by the challenge ahead of it and stared down Reaver as you ask him to show some restraint and gave your orders. Skrelp takes the initiative and breathes out a Smokescreen that covers the pond before Reaver can move, it was smart in hiding itself as it made it harder for Reaver to pinpoint it. He launches his attack after staring at the smoke for too long, the Dragon Pulse forcing the smoke away to leave a clear path above the pond but it looks like he missed. Skrelp emerges from the smoke in an aura of darkness and strikes Reaver with a Faint Attack before diving back into the smoke. Reaver sighs, the attack was weak but the little Skrelp was trying its hardest and it was putting up a good fight. He breathes in deep and lets loose a fierce Twister that sucks up all the smoke and the Skrelp as it rips across the pond dropping it at the farthest bank. Skrelp is shaking in pain but still going as without the smoke it had nothing to lose. Reaver launches a ball of water into the air that erupts into rain clouds that begin to open. Drizzle forms and Skrelp has closed the gap letting loose another Water Gun this one boosted slightly by the beginning rain. Skrelp cast you a brief look as if looking for your approval before staring down Reaver once more waiting for the next move.
Skrelp took the initiative with an evasive switch, churning up a thick smokescreen dying the sparkling creek a murky black. Hard-pressed to see anything beneath the surface, Wes made a fix on Reaver’s last position, a purple blast dispersing some of the smoke as it ploughed aimlessly down the riverbed. It was a shot in the dark and the weedy seadragon emerged unscathed – taking any chances of an easy knockout with it. Reaver glanced auspiciously down the path it’d cleared, pressing forward like a Liepard hunting a Patrat. The prey had gotten the best of him on this occasion however, emerging as black as the smog and blindsiding Kingdra with a Faint Attack before withdrawing into camouflage. With a look of apathy, Reaver decided it was high time to put an end to this game of cat and mouse – letting loose a fierce Twister. The typhoon made a meal of the smoke and presumably the seahorse as it swelled in size, travelling waywardly across the pond spraying water at the two spectators. The twister waned as it reached the furthest bank, Wes struggling to make out the Skrelp among the underwater debris. Suddenly the clouds grew dark as the Kingdra teasingly Danced toward the foe, droplets of Rain rippling against the water’s surface. The kid’s ears pricked up as the intermittent drip drop grew into a snare drum crescendo. He quickly pulled his hood over his head; a pang of guilt accompanying the realisation he’d voluntarily drenched the foreign tour guide. Oops. The seahorses weren’t nearly as phased by the drizzle, Skrelp hosing down Reaver with a boosted Water Gun. As though seeking validation, the mock kelp Pokémon shot a fleeting glance at the trainer. Wes nodded in return, clenching the Safari Ball in determination as he set his endgame into motion…

“Let’s wrap this up Reaver! Bring the full force of the lagoon down on your cousin with a Muddy Water. Follow up with a Dragon Breath, then finish by bringing it to the surface with a Psychic. Then I’ll take my aim…”

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 11-25-2014, 12:20 AM   #221
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
jolteonjak: Just when you finally manage to somewhat rescue the Clauncher another cry for help emerges. If this keeps up you may have to open up a Pokémon rescue unit. Of course, the real problem was time was not on your side. Not as long as the Clauncher remained as helpless as it seemed to be. No matter what may have happened to the Pumpkaboo, your first priority had to be getting the little shellfish to the water. With a few words to reassure the crustacean that everything will be alright soon, you pick up the sling with the pokemon in it and pause momentarily to thank Taran and Ledyba for the job they did creating the sling. Taking Taran with along, you ask Wyatt and Ledyba to check on the pumpkaboo while you are away to which Wyatt smiles and says, "Sure thing mon ami. Don't you worry about a thing. We'll find out what happened. You just take care of that little one."

Wyatt soon turned and headed off in the direction of the Pumpkaboo's last seen whereabouts. Ledyba trailed slightly behind the Kalosian trainer as they neared the sound of the pumpkaboo moaning. "Hmmm... looks like it fell into a hole too. That Bunnelby is becoming a real probl... ieeeaaayy...!" Wyatt soon lost his footing as he stepped into a hole and faceplanted himself on the ground while Ledyba watched. For a second the trainer lay there unmoving before finally saying in a dry tone, "Ouch."

You and Taran make haste to the pond. The sling proving to be a pretty brilliant idea as you find the Clauncher far easier to carry and have had no issues with it slipping out of your grasp or getting heavy or any other myriad of difficulties that could have occurred had you tried to carry it by hand. As you loom ever closer to the pond you feel a bit of a chill in the air. Nothing major, but a noticeable few degrees cooler in temperature than where you were only a minute or two ago. Time ticks on and the pond comes into view only to have a small vicious looking dinosaur standing at the water's edge chomping on something blue and crunchy before gobbling it up. From the solitary claw lying on the ground at its feet you can only assume that it had just eaten a Clauncher it had managed to catch. Now its hungry eyes have settled on you and more importantly the little blue creature in your sling.

What will you do?

Chad and Wyatt temporary parted ways as Clauncher’s need for immediate assistance coincided with a cry for help from a bouncy Pumpkaboo. Ledyba followed Wyatt from behind to help him out, and Taran rode on Chad’s head, where he usually could be found.

Wyatt and Ledyba found the cause for Pumpkaboo’s disappearance, another hole. There wasn’t much room for celebration, however, as Wyatt too fell into one of the holes. Is it possible the Bunnelby from earlier was causing all of this trouble? Ledyba landed at the edge of the hole to see if Wyatt was all right. He was ready to use his String Shot in case Wyatt needed a rope.

Chad and Taran headed towards the lake with Clauncher in the sling. The walk was easy enough, and Chad thought he had it made. “This will be quick and easy,” Chad remarked almost a little boastfully. As they approached the lake, Chad and Taran noticed a creature at the water’s edge. It looked like a dinosaur. “Look at that Taran, a dinosaur. Is that a Pokémon?” Chad wondered. He spoke softly, so that he wouldn’t attract its attention. Nevertheless, he still took his Pokedex out to scan it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Tyrunt, the Royal Heir Pokémon. Tyrunt’s immense jaws have enough destructive force that it can chew up an automobile. It lived 100 million years ago.
Chad noticed the Tyrunt had something in its mouth. It blue and it looked like a claw. It looked like a Clauncher’s claw. Chad looked down at the ailing Water Gun Pokémon. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Tyrunt had spotted Clauncher too.

“Still hungry, are ya?” Chad asked Tyrunt. “You certainly won’t be feasting on this Clauncher!” Chad had to think fast. He was sure Tyrunt wouldn’t wait long for him to act. “We’re gonna need Ledyba, I think,” Chad said to Taran. “The problem is, I don’t think they’re expecting us to have found trouble. Clauncher needs to get in that water fast!”

Chad considered a few possibilities and decided to move on. “Let’s walk around the lake a little to see if we can step away from the Tyrunt,” he mentioned to Taran. “If Tyrunt follows us, I’m gonna need your help. If it follows us, I want you to fire an Energy Ball in the direction Wyatt and Ledyba headed. Then see if you can hold it in place with Thunder Wave. Hopefully Ledyba will see the Energy Ball and come to us. I don’t think Tyrunt will stop trying to go after Clauncher. Maybe if I catch it, the others will have some peace.”

Stats
Old 12-09-2014, 03:12 PM   #222
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

empoleon dynamite: You were impressed with the spunky young Skrelp and despite the odds stacked against it it never backed down. It looked to you for your reaction at its strikes and with a swift nod it puffs its chest out before staring down Reaver once more. You clutch your Safari Ball in your hand, you had allowed Skrelp to show off its strengths and it was more than enough to convince you that it would make a perfect new team member. Reaver had entertained it long enough and now it was time to end this show. Reaver glows as he taps into his vast water energies and the lake begins to ripple then large waves form before the Kingdra. Skrelp looks alarmed and lets loose a flurry of Bubbles at Reaver, the attack tickling his skin as he maintains his hard stare. The mud from the bottom of the lake mixes with the water and soon a large wave of Muddy Water rises up and crashes over Skrelp the water splashing out causing you and Angelique to leap back to avoid getting hit. The water settles back down but no longer crystal clear, the water was murky with bits of mud floating atop its surface. Skrelp slowly rises out of the water a pained look on its face. It was shaking violently, it couldn’t take another attack like that! It looks over its shoulder to you longingly as Reaver’s next attack, a bright green Dragonbreath slams into it forcing it through the water to the bank. It washes up with swirls in its eyes unable to battle any further. Until the end it was trying to impress you and though it knew it was no match for Reaver it never gave in. You tap the little kelp Pokemon with your Safari Ball and it’s sucked inside and it wriggles back and forth before coming to a stop.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Female Skrelp.

You bend down to collect your newest Pokemon as Reaver swims over with a look of satisfaction in his eyes. Angelique approaches you with a warm smile on her face.

“I think you’ve got yourself a good friend there, a determined fighter that will fit in with your other Pokemon,” she says looking to your proud Kingdra. “I’m afraid that the addition of your new friend however means that your time here is over and I will be sad to see you go ... you will b okay getting back won’t you?” she says remember your earlier episodes in her zone. She holds onto your elbow and steadily guided you back to the entrance to the zone.

“Good bye my friend, I won’t forget you any time soon,” she says with a wink and you are left to your thoughts or perhaps hallucinations. At least the Safari Ball in your hand was real as was your new friend within.

You can add Skrelp’s data to your registration post and start RPing with him right away. Congratulations on the capture ^-^
Old 12-09-2014, 04:56 PM   #223
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Seakittenyfool: The Skrelp took your challenge all in its stride and easily took out all the leaves that fell from the sky; it even managed to look a little cocky in the process. It waited eagerly to see if you would test it with something else and you feel impressed yourself. Now it was time to make things harder and your Abnomasnow is more than happy to up things a notch. He drops to all fours and launches a barrage of Seed Bombs into the air before standing back up and firing off Mud Shots at several of them letting the rest hit the water sending it splashing into the air.

Skrelp looks impressed and nods at your challenge and a determined look appears on its face. Mistilteinn takes his position and fires more Seed Bombs into the air and Skrelp breathes in launching its Water Gun once again taking out the seed and deftly dodging, weaving in and out and even using Faint Attack to show off. It doesn’t take long for all the bombs to fall and it’s eyes sparkle. It starts to speak to you and you aren’t quite sure what it’s trying to convey but it appears that Angelique has gotten the gist of it.

“I think Skrelp is issuing you a challenge,” she explains as Skrelp nods. It fires a Smokescreen over a cluster of rocks and then shoots its Water Gun at them, a crashing noise sounding with each shot. The smoke begins to clear and you could see that it had destroyed each rock. It turns back around and fills the pond with a Smokescreen, winks at you both before disappearing inside.

“Well ... I think Skrelp is challenging you to try and hit it with an attack whilst within the Smokescreen ... that’s a little reckless, it could get hurt. But it would be more challenging that hitting a stationary target I suppose,” Angelique mused as you were left with the fiant sound of moving water as Skrelp continuously moved within the smoke.

With surprising agility and swiftness, the Skrelp weaved through the bombardment of botanic balls and launched a consistent assault of water guns like with the leaves before, raising Alex's brow at the skill this tricky pokemon held. By the time the assault was over, he had even seen it utilise a faint, or was that feint, attack in dodging the attacks.

"Hold up, Mist. Skrelp's shown their skills."

Stopping the attack, the Abomasnow nodded before stepping back, before the seahorse began a series of funny squeaks as though it was...talking to him? Giving a quizzical glance, he turned to Angelique while watching it spew a smokescreen over some nearby rocks, clouding them over before spitting yet another burst of water into the mire, crashing sounds echoing as the rocks were demolished and the pair realised what was going on.

"Oh, he wants to play Hard Stone, it seems," the trainer chuckled as the pond suddenly became shrouded in smoke, the Skrelp giving a challenging wink as it vanished into the drink, obscured but for the sounds of swimming. Alex shrugged, knowing well what the goal was: by hiding and staying moving, the Skrelp was effectively forming a pseudo Double Team move to remain evasive, which was rather crafty of it. As the girl mused on the reckless behaviour, Alex was pondering ideas on outsmarting this cocky kelp.

"Mjolnir, we could use a challenge I guess. While Mistilteinn does have magical leaf, I'd call that cheating, and think playing fair is wise." As the Swampert hunkered down waiting for orders, Mistilteinn sat down crossing his hefty arms in mock huffing while watching the spectacle before him. "To which end, we'll show him how to deal with tricky customers. As a Swampert, muddy water and quagmires are easy for you to see through, or easier at least, but to ensure a good shot, get some foresight in to scope out his location. On getting a bead on him, deliver a good mud shot to let him know we see him, following up by hosing him down with hyd..."

Alex stopped himself a second there. With the notable size difference, the Mud Fish's Hydro Pump would likely send the Skrelp flying several miles, not a good sign and hardly courteous to the challenge.

"On second thoughts, after the mud shot, clean him up with a water gun. We don't want to knock him over into the next zone now."

Grunting, Mjolnir readied his orders while Alex clutched the Safari Ball in his hand. 'With the sport we've had, the little guy oughta be getting tired, and a good strong hit or two will hopefully get him onto dry land to help with the capture. If not, we've at least got some respect out of him, and vice versa...' he noted as he readied himself mentally to try for the capture after the offensive. If the Skrelp still had fight left in him however, then that was good too, he could simply propose to help the pokemon improve with his team.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:23 AM   #224
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Gemini Spark: Your next choice sat at the edge of a knife or more precisely a sword. Everything could fall apart at any second and someone could very easily get seriously hurt if things didn't go well. While you take a step back for some breathing room, the honedge continues to point the tip of its blade toward you, but doesn't come closer. There was no need. It was still close enough to strike you down at this point if it really wanted to. Slowly and carefully you set the White Flute back down on the ground to signal that you are done playing it. Although that didn't exactly ease the rest of the company you had been keeping. Specifically the Froakie who was now hanging onto your leg for dear life. Again you reach into your pack for the Black Flute, but this time also pull out the Safari Ball Remy had given you. Your plan was simple. Hope that Froakie would get into the Safari Ball while you tried to appease the Honedge.

Froakie listened to your words and seemed unsure of what to do next even as you stood up and brought the Black Flute to your lips. The Honedge wasn't quite as docile. With a wide swing of its blade the Honedge knocked the Safari Ball away from the Froakie sending it rolling down the grass. Its sheath coming around and knocking Froakie back to the ground as it turned and began to race towards the Safari Ball. You look on as you hear Remy suddenly exclaim, "Oh no! It wasn't trying to hurt you. It wanted to be your partner. I think its going to try to capture itself for you!"

The Honedge reached the Safari Ball as its blade lifted into the air like Excalibur shining above King Arthur's head. The sheath swung low toward the button on the Safari Ball as all of your plans seemed to be about to fall apart. Suddenly a swath of bubbles shot forth from next to you as Froakie zipped past bounding toward the Safari Ball. The bubbles completely caught the Honedge off guard knocking the ghostly sword back to fall flat on the ground. The surprise attack didn't last long as the Honedge quickly recovered and whisked its way toward the Safari Ball in an attempt to beat the Froakie to it. The race was on and as you all stood there watching it seemed like it would be far too close to call which one would get there first. The Honedge began to swing its blade around in circles like a helicopter as it closed in. The thought that it might cut the Froakie into ribbons before it could reach the Safari Ball was not completely out of the question. The two pokemon closed in as the Honedge brought its swirling blade down toward the Froakie. With a last ditch leap the Froakie managed to stretch its arm forward and press the button on the Safari Ball. A beam of red light enveloping the frog and pulling it in to safety just as the honedge brought it blade down where the Water Type had been just a split second before. A small cloud of dust kicks up from the impact of the blade into the ground as the power of the Honedge quite possibly could have cut the Froakie in two. The Honedge soon lifts into the air swinging around erratically before coming down like golf club to knock the Safari Ball back at you where it lands by your feet.

Once more the ghostly sword comes at you, but before you can react Remy steps into its path with his arms spread wide, "That's enough Honedge! You know the rules here. Froakie will be going with Hyrem. I have no doubt you will find another trainer just as worthy as him, but this needs to end now." The Kalosian trainer emphasizing the final word as if to imply that things will not go well if the Honedge causes any more trouble. For a moment the sword hangs in the air, then suddenly starts swinging around wildly before turning and bobbing off slowly into the Safari Zone.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Female Froakie!

Remy lets out a deep breath and turns to face you with a big smile on his face, "Pretty intense, n'est-ce pas? It seems Froakie and you will make quite the team as long as you continue to enjoy playing music and she likes to dance. Congratulations! Unfortunately this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Froakie, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Now all you had left to do was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It was quite enjoyable updating you. I particularly liked the music aspect of it all. Not just in the links you gave me to listen to for inspiration, but in the use of the Flutes which are seldom used in these types of adventures. It added a bit of extra flavor to a capture based adventure. I also enjoyed your reactions to a rather unpredictable Honedge. All in all I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. You can now add Froakie’s data to your team and RP with her immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!

sweetbbydoll: Having woken Sam up and explained to her that is was time to show off some contest moves, you get right to work hoping that your performance will keep the Amaura distracted and enthralled. Not that it could go after snow again now that you had put her away in her pokeball, but things had been a bit unpredictable so far. No need to take chances.

After shaking off her tiredness, Sam immediately gets into the part of performer. Even with such a small audience the charmander holds nothing back as the display of talent works exactly the way you had ordered it to. The Amaura watched without blinking at the magical way Sam was able to combine her attacks to create something beautiful. Once Sam finished the Amaura bounded about a few steps in glee and then ran over to where Sam was and nudged the flame lizard out of the way a bit as it bowed its head to do its own display.

Hiding its head low and away from you, a low growl begins to fill the air. Soon the amaura's head lifts and whips around the dinosaur as a powdery snow shoots from its mouth filling the air with gently falling snowflakes. The rainbow fins on the blue dinosaur soon begin to glow as the colors on them intensify before shifting into a yellow hue that soon disperses in all directions in a light wave of thunder that illuminates the snow even more. Unfortunately, given the fact that you are all in the snow, the electricity hits you all as well and you can feel your muscles begin to tighten to the point where it was difficult to move them. It was at this point that you could tell you and everyone around you were paralyzed. Luckily the Amaura didn't look like it was threatening. Rather it seemed to be enjoying the spectacle it had made and seemed to be ready to do it again given its posture.

What will you do?

Kinindra: It may have taken a few words from Chantelle, but somehow you found an inner strength and courage to once more brave the traumatic experience from your childhood that this Fletchling had evoked. Sure you still felt fear and this was no regular battle to you. This was something more.

Ready to stand beside Sundance and face the bird together, you issue your commands. A subdued seriousness taking the place of your normal playful self. Sundance was happy even though it didn't show and quickly began to absorb the light around him giving him a very apparent Growth of size. The Fletchling picked itself up from the ground and began to flap its wings and take flight once more. However, instead of flying off, it seemed this tiny bird was ready to fight given the way it Growled at Sundance. Sundance bounded forward toward the Fletchling even as the bird flapped its wings and charged toward the Cherubi. Time seemed to slow for a moment as the two pokemon collided with one another in a crash of Tackles. The sound of the collision cringe worthy as both pokemon bounce backward from one another where they slide across the grass. The Fletchling was soon back up on its feet and eying Sundance. It seems this battle has only just begun and both pokemon seemed equally matched.

What will you do?

Schala: "That's kind of a tough question for me to answer. I'm really more of a water type specialist, but I'll tell what I know," Wyatt tried to answer the question, "I guess in my experience the ghost types of Kalos are all unique in their own ways. Just like Airmid is different from most other shroomish. Although there are some traits that some of the ghosts in Kalos share. Pumpkaboo like this little one here are known to be a bit of pranksters. Harmless pranksters, but pranksters nonetheless. All in all, they are probably the friendliest of the ghost types in Kalos overall. Not that the others aren't friendly, its just that some of them have darker reputations as a whole compared to Pumpkaboo. One of the ghost types in Kalos is called a Honedge. It is basically a possessed sword and many of them have aggressive personalities. Phantumps are tree stumps that have been possessed by the spirits of children. They can be rather unpredictable. Sometimes playful other times cruel. I guess in the end it is just a matter of what kind of personality the pokemon has. This little one seems to be pretty nice despite its initial attempt to spook us." Wyatt scratched the back of his head and stared at the ground for a minute, "I don't know if that will help, but if it does great!"

The pumpkaboo next to you looked up at you with big eyes and a wide smile upon having you touch it. Obviously it had begun to taking a liking to you.

---------------------

Airmid on the other hand was having quite a different experience. With something shooting at her, she continued to dodge the rude sniper. Knowing that her best way to stop this, she brilliantly came up with the perfect distraction. Her body tensed as a clone suddenly materialized next to her. Both Airmid and her substitute began to move off in opposite directions and once the sniper had decided to target the clone, Airmid found her opportunity to get close. A shot of water fired from a grassy knoll taking out the substitute. The sniper soon leaped into the air triumphantly after the direct hit screaming a joyful "Cheeee...!!!" Its blue body and the vocal giveaway of its location was all Airmid needed. Deftly moving in Airmid closed the gap between herself and the small blue crustacean only to find the tiny water type realize that it had been duped. It quickly turned to see Airmid releasing a pale tan mist into the air. The small crustacean raised the larger of its two claws toward Airmid and fired a blast of water knocking Airmid back to roll across the grass. The small shroomish shook off the point blank attack and looked back to her attacker who seemed a bit wobbly in its feet as it tried to take aim once more at her only to collapse into a deep slumber. It seemed that Airmid managed to take out her assailant, but after the substitute and the blast of water she took, she was feeling a bit fatigued herself. Still, the coast now seemed clear for her to continue her quest for materials. It seemed that way except for the feeling that something might be watching her from somewhere unknown that was.

What will you do?

Rakurai: You decide to continue using the diplomatic route with the disrespectful Amaura rather than the more aggressive one you were sure Flandre would have preferred. You figure maybe there was something wrong and that maybe you could figure out just what might be bothering the blue dino. You explain your plan to Tia and Flandre before taking the initiative to once more talk to the Amaura. This time the dinosaur looks at you exhausted and a little bored although you do notice a slight twinge of interest from it when you mention comfier places to take naps. Still it doesn't quite seem enough to get it to change its demeanor much. Fortunately, you were just the opening act of this sales pitch.

Tia soon stepped up and began speaking in the language that only other pokemon could understand. The Amaura listened and even said something back in a slow tired voice, but soon stood up and walked a few feet away from Tia before she was done speaking. Tia stared at the dino unsure whether or not to follow. If it had been Flandre that had been so rude, the gible would have surely given her a chomp, but for now Tia remained on good behavior given her understanding that you wanted to play nice for now. Or at least for as long as you could given Flandre was up next.

The Charmander marched over to the Amaura who was once again lying down and starting speaking softly turning on the Charm as she did so. At first the Amaura sounded like it was protesting, but soon backed off to a gentler tone which was of great relief to Tia who knew how quickly this could all go off the rails with Flandre right there. Oddly enough Flandre and the Amaura seemed to be caught up in conversation for far longer than the dinosaur had been with you or Tia.

"I wonder what they could be talking about," Chantelle commented quietly to anyone within earshot as she watched the exchange.

After a few minutes of back and forth the Amaura laid its head down on the sand and once more closed its eyes. Flandre looked over to you and shrugged her shoulders as if wondering what to do next.

What will you do?

jolteonjak: "Famous last words..." Wyatt remarked from the bottom of the hole he fell into as he thought about how you might have jinxed them all when you said 'This would be quick and easy.' A shot of webbing landed next to the Kalosian trainer bringing a smile to his face as he looked up at Ledyba up near the edge, "Hey thanks Ledyba!" Although once Wyatt stood up from the hole he realized it only was as deep as his chest. Still the gesture was appreciated and as he walked over to where the bug was, he brushed his hand over its head gently in a show of appreciation. "I think I can get out on my own, but just in case I can't I sure am glad you are here." The trainer smiled at Ledyba and soon proceeded to crawl out of the hole.

---------------------------

Coming face to face with the hungry Tyrunt you vow not to let it eat the poor clauncher you just rescued. In fact you even say as much to it as it finishes munching down on some seafood from earlier. The thought that you might need Ledyba if things get out of hand quickly enters your mind and you prepare for the worst as you take a less direct route to the pond leaving plenty of distance between yourself and the Tyrunt. Sure you had to get the clauncher into the water soon, but it would all be for nothing if the dinosaur ate it.

Predictably the fossil pokemon follows your every step as it continues chewing. Soon enough it swallows its last bite and glares at you in a way that makes you wonder if maybe the clauncher it just ate was only an appetizer for the main course. With a hearty growl the Tyrunt soon dashes off towards you with its jaws gaping open ready to bite down upon reaching whatever prey it chooses between the Clauncher in your sling, Taran, and yourself. Thankfully you were ready for this and Taran soon launches an Energy Ball into the sky which explodes like a firework high above you. With any luck Wyatt and more importantly Ledyba would get the signal and hurry to aid you. The Tyrunt closes in as Taran lets loose a small Wave of Thunder causing the dinosaur to slow considerably as its muscles lock up. Still, it seems determined to get to you as it moves in an almost herky jerky fashion quickly, then slowly then quickly again. It seems this creature is trying to fight off the paralysis threatening to keep it from its prey. Taran managed to buy you a little extra time, but given the way the Tyrunt seems to still be coming you can't be sure how much time was actually bought.

----------------------

In the distance Wyatt and Ledyba stare up at the sky watching the explosion of green light. "Whoa! I wonder what that was all about?" the Kalosian trainer asked before noticing that Ledyba had started flying off in the direction the energy had shot off from, "Hey! Wait for me!" Wyatt exclaimed as he gave chase. Sure they weren't too far away, but chances were they wouldn't get to the pond before the Tyrunt closed the gap between itself and you if you didn't keep moving away from it.

What will you do?

Last edited by Stark; 12-11-2014 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:12 AM   #225
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Gemini Spark: Your next choice sat at the edge of a knife or more precisely a sword. Everything could fall apart at any second and someone could very easily get seriously hurt if things didn't go well. While you take a step back for some breathing room, the honedge continues to point the tip of its blade toward you, but doesn't come closer. There was no need. It was still close enough to strike you down at this point if it really wanted to. Slowly and carefully you set the White Flute back down on the ground to signal that you are done playing it. Although that didn't exactly ease the rest of the company you had been keeping. Specifically the Froakie who was now hanging onto your leg for dear life. Again you reach into your pack for the Black Flute, but this time also pull out the Safari Ball Remy had given you. Your plan was simple. Hope that Froakie would get into the Safari Ball while you tried to appease the Honedge.

Froakie listened to your words and seemed unsure of what to do next even as you stood up and brought the Black Flute to your lips. The Honedge wasn't quite as docile. With a wide swing of its blade the Honedge knocked the Safari Ball away from the Froakie sending it rolling down the grass. Its sheath coming around and knocking Froakie back to the ground as it turned and began to race towards the Safari Ball. You look on as you hear Remy suddenly exclaim, "Oh no! It wasn't trying to hurt you. It wanted to be your partner. I think its going to try to capture itself for you!"

The Honedge reached the Safari Ball as its blade lifted into the air like Excalibur shining above King Arthur's head. The sheath swung low toward the button on the Safari Ball as all of your plans seemed to be about to fall apart. Suddenly a swath of bubbles shot forth from next to you as Froakie zipped past bounding toward the Safari Ball. The bubbles completely caught the Honedge off guard knocking the ghostly sword back to fall flat on the ground. The surprise attack didn't last long as the Honedge quickly recovered and whisked its way toward the Safari Ball in an attempt to beat the Froakie to it. The race was on and as you all stood there watching it seemed like it would be far too close to call which one would get there first. The Honedge began to swing its blade around in circles like a helicopter as it closed in. The thought that it might cut the Froakie into ribbons before it could reach the Safari Ball was not completely out of the question. The two pokemon closed in as the Honedge brought its swirling blade down toward the Froakie. With a last ditch leap the Froakie managed to stretch its arm forward and press the button on the Safari Ball. A beam of red light enveloping the frog and pulling it in to safety just as the honedge brought it blade down where the Water Type had been just a split second before. A small cloud of dust kicks up from the impact of the blade into the ground as the power of the Honedge quite possibly could have cut the Froakie in two. The Honedge soon lifts into the air swinging around erratically before coming down like golf club to knock the Safari Ball back at you where it lands by your feet.

Once more the ghostly sword comes at you, but before you can react Remy steps into its path with his arms spread wide, "That's enough Honedge! You know the rules here. Froakie will be going with Hyrem. I have no doubt you will find another trainer just as worthy as him, but this needs to end now." The Kalosian trainer emphasizing the final word as if to imply that things will not go well if the Honedge causes any more trouble. For a moment the sword hangs in the air, then suddenly starts swinging around wildly before turning and bobbing off slowly into the Safari Zone.

Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Female Froakie!

Remy lets out a deep breath and turns to face you with a big smile on his face, "Pretty intense, n'est-ce pas? It seems Froakie and you will make quite the team as long as you continue to enjoy playing music and she likes to dance. Congratulations! Unfortunately this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Froakie, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Now all you had left to do was collect your new partner and move onto your next adventure wherever that takes you.

It was quite enjoyable updating you. I particularly liked the music aspect of it all. Not just in the links you gave me to listen to for inspiration, but in the use of the Flutes which are seldom used in these types of adventures. It added a bit of extra flavor to a capture based adventure. I also enjoyed your reactions to a rather unpredictable Honedge. All in all I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. You can now add Froakie’s data to your team and RP with her immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!
As Hyrem asked Froakie if it wanted to jump into the Safari Ball for safety, he could see it wasn't sure what to think, so while it mulled over its decision he prepared to play the Black Flute again. But he never got the chance to play it this time as Honedge moved around him and struck the Safari Ball away with its blade, then used its sheath to Tackle Froakie in the other direction before turning back to the Safari Ball and thrusting its way towards it. "Oh no! It wasn't trying to hurt you," Remy warned. "It wanted to be your partner. I think it's going to try to capture itself for you!"

Hyrem was shocked. That Honedge was so attracted by his music that it wanted to be his capture instead of a cowering Froakie! He could only watch the blade hover just above the Safari Ball while its sheath dangled just in front of the button and was about to press it. This whole adventure could very well be ruined by this weapon's lust for music...

But wait! Out of the corner of his eye, a flurry of Bubbles shot past him, and the Pokemon that made them hopped as fast as it could toward the Safari Ball. It was Froakie! "Tai tai tai!" Mia chirped to encourage her froggy friend. Meanwhile, the Honedge never saw the Water attack coming and took it head-on before being knocked back and onto the ground, but it recovered and desperately made its own way back to the Safari Ball by spinning its blade in a helicopter motion. It was so close, it was a moment that went into slow motion, folks! Would Froakie get there first, or would Honedge beat it to the punch, or worse, mangle the poor amphibian in the process!? Honedge's blade was just about to come down on the Froakie right as it made a dash for the Safari Ball. Its arm outstretched, time seemed to stop as it grasped for the button that would save its life, while Honedge's blade appeared dangerously close to chopping off that hand.

Then came the critical moment! Hyrem had to pay very close attention, but he was able to see what had happened: Froakie had pressed the button and became a flash of red light before being drawn into the Safari Ball, and Honedge's blade came down just an eighth of a second too slow and swiped at nothing but air, tossing up a good cloud of dust from the attack. Had it hit, Froakie would've been a candidate for the next main course at a fancy Kalosian restaurant, but that wasn't going to be her fate today! Honedge could see its monumental failure and threw a tantrum, flailing its blade every which way, with one fateful swing striking the full Safari Ball into the air towards Hyrem, the special Pokeball still blinking as it didn't completed the capture until it hit the ground right at the trainer's feet, where a small shower of camouflage-themed sparkles surrounded the ball and the blinking stopped, signalling that Froakie was completely safe now.

However, as Hyrem picked up the Safari Ball, he learned again to never take your eyes off a Honedge as it floated in the air and thrust its way right at Hyrem. Amelia was just about to fly her way into action when Remy stepped between Hyrem and the Honedge and stretched his arms out to either side. "That's enough Honedge!" he shouted at the Sword Pokemon. "You know the rules here. Froakie will be going with Hyrem. I have no doubt you will find another trainer just as worthy as him, but this needs to end now." Hyrem knew Remy would make good on his threat, and that Honedge had better think twice before any nasty repercussions should result from a poor decision. But Honedge was wise in its choice and twirled around before slowly floating back into the forest it came from.

"Pretty intense, n'est-ce pas?" Remy asked after he breathed a sigh of relief.
"Whew, I'll say," he replied with his own breath of relief. "I'm just glad it all worked out, at least for most of us." As Amelia flew back down and rested on his shoulder, he felt a little bad that he couldn't take Honedge with him in addition to Froakie. Then again, he remembered how much of a jerk it was the entire time, and the guilt seemed to wash away. "Guess what this means, Mia?" he asked her as he raised the Safari Ball into the sky. "I just caught... a Froakie!!"
"Tai tai~" the Taillow chirped with excitement.
"It seems Froakie and you will make quite the team as long as you continue to enjoy playing music and she likes to dance," Remy added. "Congratulations!"
"Thanks, Remy!" said Hyrem. "It'll be nice to have a bard on the team, and maybe I can teach her to play her own music! But for now... Froakie, come on out, it's safe now!"

As he opened the Safari Ball, the Bubble Frog appeared back on the ground in a white flash of light. "Fro, froakie~" she croaked happily before she raised her body and puffed her face. With this, her long tongue lashed out and stuck on Hyrem's cheek, which she used to pull the rest of her body towards him. Once she successfully latched on to his face with her webbed feet, she planted a big kiss on his cheek, thanking him for keeping her safe. "Haha, you're welcome!" he chuckled, with Taillow adding a few chirps to say hi to her new friend. "And, uh, let's hope I say this right... bienvenue ŕ l'équipe, Henrietta!"
"Fro fro~" she said, giving him another kiss on the cheek before she finally let go of his face, climbing up to the top of his head then sitting there.

"Unfortunately," Remy cut in, "this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself, your new Froakie, and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did.”
"We did!" Hyrem said with satisfaction. "I didn't really like being so close to getting shish-kabob'd by a Honedge, but this was still an awesome adventure! Thanks for guiding us, Remy." He took a few steps toward the exit before turning back around and waving to him. "Au revoir, Remy! Hope you visit us again!" "Taillow~" "Froakie~" the two Pokemon added their goodbyes as they too waved at Remy before they left the Kalosian and went back to Hyrem's base to introduce Henrietta to the rest of the team.

Zone Capture!! A Lv. 5 Female Froakie has joined your party!

{Thanks for updating me Stark! This adventure holds so much meaning to me since Remy was what I named my character in Pokemon Y and I started with a female Froakie, so I think there's a lot more to it than coincidences going on here! Also, I was challenging myself to get through this adventure without resorting to combat at all, and it worked in spades, plus I was able to show off my Black and White Flutes, which I believe are such a powerful combination RP-wise if you're lucky enough to have both since they can basically allow you to control when you want to encounter a Pokemon and when you want Pokemon to back off (within reason, since, as we saw in this adventure, the flutes apparently don't always work as intended...). I also loved showing off the Legend of Zelda music references, with a Fairy Tail OST reference mixed in there for good measure, it was a lot of fun. Thanks for my new Froakie, and good luck with the rest of the Friend Safari!}

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records