UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #3576
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post

Also trading x4 Rare Candies, x1 Heart Scale, x1 Mysterious Gummi, and x1 Heart Container, for Acio29619's Lv. 1 Male Caterpie.

Trade started!
Trading my Level 1 Male Caterpie to uhhhhh for their four Rare Candy, single Heart Scale, single Mysterious Gummi, and single Heart Container.

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-01-2013, 07:00 AM   #3577
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Kin quietly toes into the Cable Club, searching for the person he had seen earlier at the White Market, retrieving a single glowing orb from his pocket as he searches the crowd.

Trading 1 Candy for Itzatrap's Level 1 Female Torkoal.

~Trade Started~

Last edited by Kindrindra; 10-06-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: I can't spell
Old 10-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #3578
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 1 rare candy to Stark for his level 1 Magnemite

*Trade Started*
Old 10-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #3579
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Someone out there will get a kick out of this, I know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
In the glass doors of the Cable Club, Marion pauses for a moment, reapplying her lipstick as she scrutinizes the faint reflection in the glass. Illuminated by the awning light, she adjusts the buttons on her dress, attempting to stare through her reflection into the lobby. At this hour of night, it was rare to see trainers engaging in any sort of trades, despite the fact that the Cable Club was open 24/7. As she peers inside, she is momentarily surprised by the horrified expressions of the few trainers who are gathered within, as a man comes charging towards the doors;

"NO! NOOOOOOOO! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Something about this scene was all too familiar... Marion sighs and moves nonchalantly out of the man's path as the doors burst open, a young trainer screaming in horror as he runs out of the building as fast as his legs can possibly carry him. In hot pursuit is the floating, severed head of a Miltank, with dripping, bloody eyes rolling in its ghastly, partially-exposed skull as it issues a strange, bovine cackle.

"MOOOOOOO! THE CURRRRRRRSE OOOF THE CABLE CLUB IS UPON YOOOOOOOOU~!" The head chants, as the bell collar wrapped around the bloody stump of a neck rings with an otherworldly tintinnabulation. Marion takes one look at the spectral cowhead and puts her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing, Minerva?"

"Whooooo is this Mooo-nerva that you speak oooof?" The Miltank head tilts itself, looking confused. Undeterred, Marion simply stares into the spooky eyes of the rotting Miltank.

"Is this how you've been entertaining yourself the past three days?" Marion stifles a grin, trying not to reveal how amused she is at the terror and awe in the eyes of the trainers in the lobby, who cannot fathom how this odd, lavender-haired woman could be so calm in the face of something so terrifying. The severed head's rotting lips slowly twist into a wicked smile.

"Wellll..." The head leans in towards Marion, speaking in a barely audible whisper, "It is not as sim-ple as alllll that. First, one must start the ru-mors... Whis-per to tra-ded Po-ke-mon a-bout the CURSE OF THE CA-BLE CLUB... Ru-mors tra-vel fast, e-spe-cial-ly when so ma-ny trai-ners are wit-ness-ing the hor-rors of the ru-mored Curse... It on-ly took one dead Pid-gey-"

Marion narrows her eyes. "Minerva..."

"What? It died of shock. If its heart was that ter-ri-bly weak, the lit-tle bud-gie was clear-ly on its way out soon, an-y-how." The cow head glares smugly at Marion... at least, as smugly as it can given that its jaw has apparently and rather realistically unhinged from all of the talking its been doing and fallen to the floor, allowing its tongue to dangle from the head like a pink, saliva-covered necktie. Despite this, however, an ominous voice still echoes loudly from within the head; "I pro-mised I would not leave here until you trade that Shup-pet. I WILL KEEP MY PRO-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOse." The cowhead spins around with maniacal glee.

The other trainers around Marion begin to stand and point toward the lavender-haired trainer, their eyes alight. "YOU! You're the one that's supposed to break the curse!"

Marion whirls around to face the small group of trainers who have begun to gather around Marion. She notices immediately that their eyes immediately sink towards her Pokeballs, and as they begin to reach for them, she immediately shifts her body away from their grasp to protect them.

"What gives? Those are mine! You can't just take them!! What is it you want?" Marion shrinks back, beginning to feel nervous at the crowd's strange reaction to her. Spectres she could deal with, but people...

"That Shuppet! It's like the floating head said!"

"Oh... you mean THIS Shuppet?" Marion holds up the Pokeball in her hand which encases the very Shuppet in question, only to have it forcibly ripped out of her hands by a stereotypical-looking hiker, who easily overpowers the frail-looking ghost-type trainer.

"Sorry, lil' miss, but this is getting traded to me. It's for the good of the Cable Club." The hiker tips his hat toward Marion as he strides toward the trading machine, and Marion immediately reaches for one of her Pokeballs in order to stop the well-meaning thief... Only to find herself restrained by two more Cable Club goers before she can even call out a Pokemon. Marion cries out; "No, wait! She's getting traded to somebody else! He should be here any minute! Please, stop!" Her cries are going unheard by the hiker, which causes Marion to immediately turn toward the troublemaking cowhead with rage and frustration. "MINERVAAAAAAAA!"

Marion listens to the others whisper among themselves, theorizing that perhaps this ghostly trainer once owned this Miltank, and that she went by the name of Minerva before her tragic decapitation... Shaking her head violently, Marion bursts out; "She's not my Miltank! She's my Banette! You are ALL letting yourselves get tricked by her! Minerva, show them that you're really a Banette."

The trainers look incredulously at Marion. "What Banette do you know that spits the fires of Hell? It's just like the legend!"

"What legend? That's firestream! That's a CM move," Marion attempts to explain with an exasperated look on her face. "Please... please... That Shuppet is supposed to go to my boyfriend-"

"BOY.... FRIEND....?" The cowhead's eyes spontaneously combust in a show of otherworldly rage, leaving flaming orbs of pure anger in their wake. The man at the trading machine stands paralyzed in fear, trying his hardest to shake himself out of it and finish the trade; while most of the other Cable Club goers flee the scene, the pair of muscular trainers apprehending Marion, despite their trembling, do not move an inch... such is their belief that Marion should not be allowed to interfere at any cost. The flaming eyes of the cursed cow turn toward Marion.

"YOU DID NOT TELL ME OF THIS," the creature bellows. "YOU HAVE KEPT THIS FROM ME!! ARE YOU A-FRAID, MA-RY? E-VEN BET-TER..." The head smirks as best it can without a bottom lip. "IS HE A-FRAID?"

Marion takes a deep breath. Things were not looking good. An angry mob, and an even angrier Banette... How on Earth would Duke react when he arrived? It was this thought that truly filled Marion with terror...

((Trading Lv.1 Female Shuppet to Balmund for 4x Rare Candies... If he can get that crazy hiker out of the way, that is. XD

*TRADE INITIATED*))
Bound against her will, a lavender-haired damsel in distress struggles against an insane mob and the sick mad cow on flames behind it all, trying in vain to stop the forced trade of her newly acquired female Shuppet. A gift originally meant for her boyfriend Balmund, now shamelessly usurped by a rotund Hiker. How would he react if he saw this right now? Would anyone please stop this utter madness!

With the Pokéball inching ever closer to the trading machine, it was as if time would ever progressively slow down to a halt. Minutes, hours, days, MONTHS. The wait for some sort of resolution, felt both anguishing, and bloody eternal. Perhaps, it was not meant to be after all...

"NOT SO FAST!" A comanding voice boomed throughout the entire trading post. Up there! A shadow hanging from ceiling wall. Man? Monster? Ghost?

"DRRRRRAAAAKE MAAAAAANNNN!"

The mysterious black and cloaked figure takes a dive, spinning like a mad top amidst a sudden and inexplicaple display of fireworks and confetti. "EVIL! WILL! NOT! STAND! A CHANCE!" He chants, landing with a disabling roundhouse kick on the chubby, bearded assailant.

"Git 'im!" The mob breaks out of its utter state of disbelief. Whoever this guy was, he had to be stopped! The curse! A fear of a fate worse than death awaited them should they fail. He was but one, and they were many! The odds were on their favor. Their faces of determination soon turned to shock and horror however, as an even larger figure bursted out of the concrete walls. Is that a... friggin TACO TRUCK?!

Man and Pokémon alike hastily make way as the man of drakes nimbly lunges himself into the airborne, grease-smelling vehicle. The metal beast lands rearside, sparks flying as its motor engine roared ferociously, and dashes towards the captive Ghost Trainer and floating, bodyless specter. Synchronized blasts of multicolored towers of smoke erupted from the ground, trailing neatly behind the tortilla and steel behemoth, right before it suddenly lifted itself from the ground, performing a grand total of four backflips minus one as it flew overhead its target, crashing out the club's domains through a window.

"TATSUMAKI SENPUKYAKU!" Drake Man screams as he falls amidst the group, a whirlwind of kicks remodeling the faces of all but Marion's, who somehow remained perfectly unscathed. He then proceeds to embrace her gently, but firm, before dropping a decoy - a Clefairy Doll of Absolute Adorableness - to allow for his perfect escape. A well aimed hookshot through the already destructed wall, and both Drake Man was gone just as quickly as he arrived, along with Marion.

Landing into safety, the unreadable masked man looks into the pale, but remarkably beautiful woman's face. "Fear not! I will ensure this creature reaches its new and rightful owner. For now... DRAAAAAKE MAAAAAN GOOOOOO!!!!" He vanishes in a flash, flying into the horizon upon what looked like a prehistoric Aerodactyl. Who was this man, and would Marion ever see him again? One thing was for certain, as Marion looked down into the four Rare Candies that mysteriously appeared on the palms of her hand, it was clear that the trade had been completed.

(In other words, finally trading my 4x Rare Candies for Marion's Lv.1 Female Shuppet. Thanks!

*TRADE CLOSED*)

Last edited by Balmund; 10-01-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:25 PM   #3580
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Trading x5 Rare Candies for Soy Sauce's Lv.1 Male Tropius.

Trade started! Thanks man~
Firing this Lv. 1 Male Tropius w/ Synthesis at uhhhhh for x5 candies. Thanks! <3

Trade Closed
Old 10-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #3581
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading my Lv 1 Male Vulpix to Acio for 3 Candies.

*trade started*
Old 10-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #3582
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Lv 1 Male Vulpix to Acio for 3 Candies.

*trade started*
Trading my three Rare Candy to MarbleZone for his Level one Male Vulpix. Thank you.

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #3583
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading 1x Lucky Rabbit's Foot to Marion Ette for 1x Dawn Stone.

*Trade Commenced*

Thank you! Hope Chione enjoys her new charm. ^~
Old 10-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #3584
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Trading 1x Lucky Rabbit's Foot to Marion Ette for 1x Dawn Stone.

*Trade Commenced*

Thank you! Hope Chione enjoys her new charm. ^~
Trading 1x Dawn Stone to Yuki for a Lucky Rabbit's Foot. Thanks so much! I hope Kristen enjoys her shiny new stone~

Chione: *Dances around with the Lucky Rabbit's Foot* I am the luckiest Snorunt, the luckiest Snorunt in the whooooooooole world~ :3

*Barely dodges a giant pillar of fire that erupts from nowhere* ...If you say so.

[TRADE CONFIRMED/CLOSED]
Old 10-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #3585
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Levin entered the Cable Club once again, the establishment where he’d gotten the vast majority of his Pokemon - and where he’d dropped off the most, too. This time however, it was different.

He walked up to the counter, Pokeball in hand. After handling the usual procedures, he approached the trading machine, where Hyrem waited. With an honest smile and a handshake, he thanked the other Trainer for this opportunity – not just to fulfill his promise to Gram, but also to find some manner or redemption for a poor decision in the past. It was a very kind gesture from a guy he barely knew, especially considering he’d even been one of Rojo’s victims during its time in the wild... Some people were just intrinsically nice, he guessed.

He placed Gram’s Pokeball in the device, along with his precious Metal Coat, and waited for Hyrem to do the same.

---

Trading my Male Onix with Metal Coat (stats below) to Gemini Spark for his Female Arbok.

Spoiler: show
Gram
Level: 3
Ability: Sturdy
Birthday: August 27
Nature: Mild
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Tyoyo3131

Level-Up Moves:
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind

Egg Moves:
Rock Blast

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Fissure

HM Moves:
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

IQ: 1

Beauty Points: 0

Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
Old 10-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #3586
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Levin entered the Cable Club once again, the establishment where he’d gotten the vast majority of his Pokemon - and where he’d dropped off the most, too. This time however, it was different.

He walked up to the counter, Pokeball in hand. After handling the usual procedures, he approached the trading machine, where Hyrem waited. With an honest smile and a handshake, he thanked the other Trainer for this opportunity – not just to fulfill his promise to Gram, but also to find some manner or redemption for a poor decision in the past. It was a very kind gesture from a guy he barely knew, especially considering he’d even been one of Rojo’s victims during its time in the wild... Some people were just intrinsically nice, he guessed.

He placed Gram’s Pokeball in the device, along with his precious Metal Coat, and waited for Hyrem to do the same.

---

Trading my Male Onix with Metal Coat (stats below) to Gemini Spark for his Female Arbok.

Gram
Ability: Sturdy
Birthday: August 27
Nature: Mild
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Tyoyo3131

Level-Up Moves:
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind

Egg Moves:
Rock Blast

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Fissure

HM Moves:
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
And I hereby trade my Lv. 24 Female Arbok in exchange for MarbleZone's Lv. 3 Male Onix!

Shisato's Stats:
(5/10)
Name: Shisato (Shisa)
Species: Arbok
Level: 24
Current Location: Party (Arcane Realm)
Birthday: August 19
Ability: Intimidate (lowers opponent(s) Atk when entering a battle)
Nature: Quiet (+SpAtk, -Spd, likes Dry, hates Sweet)
Location Caught: Adoption Center
Location Evolved: Forest of Adventure, Arcane Realm
Held Item: None
Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
Bio: On yet another trip to the Adoption Center, Hyrem came across a second Ekans that looked just as young as Seshiro did. She looked very sad, and when she noticed the boy, she could smell Seshiro's scent on him. She had to do everything in her power to get this trainer to adopt her... or so she thought. He asked about the Ekans and was told that she used to be owned by a trainer, but then she was traded to someone else, then abandoned here. Hyrem easily sympathized with this poor snake, and his kind heart adopted her and named her Shisato. Having already made friends with Seshiro before, the relationship between the two increased tenfold now that they were teammates and are now completely inseparable. Amethyst also likes having a "younger sister" to tease, in addition to a "younger brother", and the two female snakes are great friends who enjoy their girl time with each other. Shisato is also good friends with Aisa since they were introduced at around the same time, and she'll occasionally help the Venipede in her plots to win Hyrem over. Now that she has evolved into an Arbok after adventuring in the Arcane Realm, she still finds ways to quietly "help out", and despite her large size she can still manage to appear out of nowhere to Hyrem and is still good at playing Hide and Seek with her friends.
Other than that, Shisato tends to talk very little; it was her rebellious spirit that got her abandoned in the first place, she figures, so she has learned to hold her tongue instead of lashing out like she did before. Her silence can also be deadly; where Seshiro is more capable of chasing down his target and relies more on melee combat, Shisato is extremely efficient at stealth, and while she can certainly do many things Seshiro can she loves to strike out of nowhere with a ranged attack that her opponent can't do much about. Together, the two Arbok make a very good team that's hard to stop once they get going.

Current Movepool: Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite, Glare, Screech, Acid, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Crunch, Strength (HM), Sludge Bomb (TM), Aqua Tail (MT), Dark Pulse (MT), Giga Drain (MT), Toxic (TM)
Moves to Learn: Stockpile (Lv. 27), Swallow (Lv. 27), Spit Up (Lv. 27), Acid Spray (Lv. 32), Mud Bomb (Lv. 39), Gastro Acid (Lv. 44), Haze (Lv. 51), Coil (Lv. 56), Gunk Shot (Lv. 63)

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*

Man, I gotta say, this is a pretty small world! While Hyrem was busy collecting birthday gifts for four of his Pokemon, one of them, Sarkhan, noticed another Druddigon in the area, under another trainer. Turns out the other Druddigon was the one Hyrem, Sarkhan, Leila, and Laika faced on the way to Blaze's base! Even more coincidental, the trainer, Levin, was one of Shisato's previous trainers, and was actually the one who dropped Shisato off at the Adoption Center before Hyrem came and embraced her along with Seshiro! Now known as Rojo, the once-rogue Druddigon was now fully under Levin's control, and Levin... well, he regretted dropping the Ekans off after trading for her about a year ago, and he couldn't help but want to meet her again to see how she was doing and maybe even apologize to her.

Hyrem, on the other hand, had no hard feelings born against Rojo (though Sarkhan certainly had a few things to say to the lower-leveled dragon!); in fact, he was grateful for the fateful encounter because it pushed his Pokemon to their limits and was the key to Laika evolving into a Mightyena, changing him into a more mature wolf, though still over-affectionate and hyper at times. After also hearing about how Levin's Onix wanted to evolve, Hyrem immediately volunteered to facilitate a temporary trade between Gram and Shisato so that Levin could have a brief reunion with the snake who was once named Eva, now a beautiful Arbok, and Hyrem would have the chance to meet a gigantic Onix up close... even see it evolve!

After Hyrem set Shisato's Pokeball in the appropriate slot and the trade was finished, he took Gram's Pokeball and released what was inside. Most of the Onix's body would've been seen were it not for the huge face as big as the 14-year old staring at him. "Whoa..." he blurted out as he felt just as small as he did when he faced Luke's Onix in the Arcane Realm, an Onix, I should point out, which may or may not have given a certain couple of recently evolved Arbok a run for their money. At least this one had no ill intentions against the teenager... well, he guessed that, anyway; it was hard to tell with Gram because his expression was a little too blank for Hyrem to figure anything out about him. Still quite intimidated with the Rock Snake's girth, he tentatively extended his hand until it touched Gram's nose, and while a low rumble could be heard from the Onix, he didn't seem to object otherwise.

Suddenly, the Metal Coat Gram held in his mouth started reacting, and his body started glowing. And of course it began to get even bigger. The head got wider too while two spikes began to protrude from every other segment of his body. Once the glowing stopped, two larger, red eyes stared at the trainer belonging to a shiny body, now feeling smooth to Hyrem's hand. He could only stand there, quivering in awe at the sight of a particularly big evolution registering in his mind. No words were spoken as he brought out his Pokedex to provide information about the new form:

Steelix, the Iron Snake Pokemon, and the evolved form of Onix. Able to live further underground than Onix can, they endeavor to dig towards the Earth's core. With bodies further compressed and harder than diamond, it is believed plausible for a Steelix to withstand the temperatures and pressures experienced as it digs further and further underground. Evolution from Onix can occur naturally as iron deposits in the soil it eats are processed by its body. Steelix's vision is so good, it can see through the dark underground it digs through. Their jaws have now developed the ability to chew through large boulders, so almost anything else in their path can be crunched and eaten along with the soil it continues to eat.

A smile crept onto Hyrem's face once again. He had wanted this Pokemon before seeing one up close, and now that one was face to face with him he wanted a Steelix even more. "Wow, can't wait..." he said to himself before putting Gram back into his Pokeball and setting it on the slot, waiting for Levin to finish with Shisato before trading the two Pokemon back to each other.

I hereby trade a Lv. 3 Male Steelix back to MarbleZone for Shisato, the Lv. 24 Female Arbok.

*Trade Started*
Old 10-07-2013, 12:44 AM   #3587
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 1 rare candy to Stark for his level 1 Magnemite

*Trade Started*

Sorry for the wait on this. Trading my Level 1 Magnemite to EpicSquirtle for 1 Rare Candy. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #3588
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
Kin quietly toes into the Cable Club, searching for the person he had seen earlier at the White Market, retrieving a single glowing orb from his pocket as he searches the crowd.

Trading 1 Candy for Itzatrap's Level 1 Female Torkoal.

~Trade Started~
Trading my level 1 female Torkoal to Kindrindra for his candy.

**Trade Closed**

Take care of her and sorry for the lateness!

Last edited by Itzatrap; 10-07-2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: You didn't see anything!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #3589
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
And I hereby trade my Lv. 24 Female Arbok in exchange for MarbleZone's Lv. 3 Male Onix!

Shisato's Stats:
(5/10)
Name: Shisato (Shisa)
Species: Arbok
Level: 24
Current Location: Party (Arcane Realm)
Birthday: August 19
Ability: Intimidate (lowers opponent(s) Atk when entering a battle)
Nature: Quiet (+SpAtk, -Spd, likes Dry, hates Sweet)
Location Caught: Adoption Center
Location Evolved: Forest of Adventure, Arcane Realm
Held Item: None
Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
Bio: On yet another trip to the Adoption Center, Hyrem came across a second Ekans that looked just as young as Seshiro did. She looked very sad, and when she noticed the boy, she could smell Seshiro's scent on him. She had to do everything in her power to get this trainer to adopt her... or so she thought. He asked about the Ekans and was told that she used to be owned by a trainer, but then she was traded to someone else, then abandoned here. Hyrem easily sympathized with this poor snake, and his kind heart adopted her and named her Shisato. Having already made friends with Seshiro before, the relationship between the two increased tenfold now that they were teammates and are now completely inseparable. Amethyst also likes having a "younger sister" to tease, in addition to a "younger brother", and the two female snakes are great friends who enjoy their girl time with each other. Shisato is also good friends with Aisa since they were introduced at around the same time, and she'll occasionally help the Venipede in her plots to win Hyrem over. Now that she has evolved into an Arbok after adventuring in the Arcane Realm, she still finds ways to quietly "help out", and despite her large size she can still manage to appear out of nowhere to Hyrem and is still good at playing Hide and Seek with her friends.
Other than that, Shisato tends to talk very little; it was her rebellious spirit that got her abandoned in the first place, she figures, so she has learned to hold her tongue instead of lashing out like she did before. Her silence can also be deadly; where Seshiro is more capable of chasing down his target and relies more on melee combat, Shisato is extremely efficient at stealth, and while she can certainly do many things Seshiro can she loves to strike out of nowhere with a ranged attack that her opponent can't do much about. Together, the two Arbok make a very good team that's hard to stop once they get going.

Current Movepool: Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite, Glare, Screech, Acid, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Crunch, Strength (HM), Sludge Bomb (TM), Aqua Tail (MT), Dark Pulse (MT), Giga Drain (MT), Toxic (TM)
Moves to Learn: Stockpile (Lv. 27), Swallow (Lv. 27), Spit Up (Lv. 27), Acid Spray (Lv. 32), Mud Bomb (Lv. 39), Gastro Acid (Lv. 44), Haze (Lv. 51), Coil (Lv. 56), Gunk Shot (Lv. 63)

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*

Man, I gotta say, this is a pretty small world! While Hyrem was busy collecting birthday gifts for four of his Pokemon, one of them, Sarkhan, noticed another Druddigon in the area, under another trainer. Turns out the other Druddigon was the one Hyrem, Sarkhan, Leila, and Laika faced on the way to Blaze's base! Even more coincidental, the trainer, Levin, was one of Shisato's previous trainers, and was actually the one who dropped Shisato off at the Adoption Center before Hyrem came and embraced her along with Seshiro! Now known as Rojo, the once-rogue Druddigon was now fully under Levin's control, and Levin... well, he regretted dropping the Ekans off after trading for her about a year ago, and he couldn't help but want to meet her again to see how she was doing and maybe even apologize to her.

Hyrem, on the other hand, had no hard feelings born against Rojo (though Sarkhan certainly had a few things to say to the lower-leveled dragon!); in fact, he was grateful for the fateful encounter because it pushed his Pokemon to their limits and was the key to Laika evolving into a Mightyena, changing him into a more mature wolf, though still over-affectionate and hyper at times. After also hearing about how Levin's Onix wanted to evolve, Hyrem immediately volunteered to facilitate a temporary trade between Gram and Shisato so that Levin could have a brief reunion with the snake who was once named Eva, now a beautiful Arbok, and Hyrem would have the chance to meet a gigantic Onix up close... even see it evolve!

After Hyrem set Shisato's Pokeball in the appropriate slot and the trade was finished, he took Gram's Pokeball and released what was inside. Most of the Onix's body would've been seen were it not for the huge face as big as the 14-year old staring at him. "Whoa..." he blurted out as he felt just as small as he did when he faced Luke's Onix in the Arcane Realm, an Onix, I should point out, which may or may not have given a certain couple of recently evolved Arbok a run for their money. At least this one had no ill intentions against the teenager... well, he guessed that, anyway; it was hard to tell with Gram because his expression was a little too blank for Hyrem to figure anything out about him. Still quite intimidated with the Rock Snake's girth, he tentatively extended his hand until it touched Gram's nose, and while a low rumble could be heard from the Onix, he didn't seem to object otherwise.

Suddenly, the Metal Coat Gram held in his mouth started reacting, and his body started glowing. And of course it began to get even bigger. The head got wider too while two spikes began to protrude from every other segment of his body. Once the glowing stopped, two larger, red eyes stared at the trainer belonging to a shiny body, now feeling smooth to Hyrem's hand. He could only stand there, quivering in awe at the sight of a particularly big evolution registering in his mind. No words were spoken as he brought out his Pokedex to provide information about the new form:

Steelix, the Iron Snake Pokemon, and the evolved form of Onix. Able to live further underground than Onix can, they endeavor to dig towards the Earth's core. With bodies further compressed and harder than diamond, it is believed plausible for a Steelix to withstand the temperatures and pressures experienced as it digs further and further underground. Evolution from Onix can occur naturally as iron deposits in the soil it eats are processed by its body. Steelix's vision is so good, it can see through the dark underground it digs through. Their jaws have now developed the ability to chew through large boulders, so almost anything else in their path can be crunched and eaten along with the soil it continues to eat.

A smile crept onto Hyrem's face once again. He had wanted this Pokemon before seeing one up close, and now that one was face to face with him he wanted a Steelix even more. "Wow, can't wait..." he said to himself before putting Gram back into his Pokeball and setting it on the slot, waiting for Levin to finish with Shisato before trading the two Pokemon back to each other.

I hereby trade a Lv. 3 Male Steelix back to MarbleZone for Shisato, the Lv. 24 Female Arbok.

*Trade Started*
The Pokeballs switched places instantly, and Levin grabbed the one that now stood in Gram’s place. He hesitated for a moment, then tapped the central button to open the device. From within, a large purple cobra materialized.

His eyes widened at the sudden realization – Eva, now named Shisato, had evolved while under the ownership of her new Trainer. The Arbok immediately recognized Levin, casting him a hurt glance that made his stomach turn.

- You remember me, then… Hello Eva.

He couldn’t bring himself to call her anything else. However brief it may have been, Levin remembered and cherished all the time he’d spent with the snake, both so remarkably similar in their deviousness; neither took pleasure in causing genuine harm, but screwing others over in pursuit of their own goals had always been their guilty pleasure, to the point where Min would grow jealous of their harmony. But one day, like so many other days before and since, Levin’s personal interests spoke higher, and when faced with the fact that he no longer had room in his team for new, powerful creatures, he forced himself to recognize that, despite their similarities, Eva was the weakest link in his party. Like he said back then, and maintained to this day, she was the right Pokemon at the wrong time, and she fatefully wound up in the dreaded Adoption Center – only to be picked up and subsequently raised by Hyrem into the beautiful form that now stood in front of him.

My loss was his gain. I would’ve done the same in his situation without a second thought.

He cleared his throat; this reunion felt harder than he’d anticipated.

- I’m sorry, I really am. Letting you go is one of the few regrets I have about my entire journey so far… We were a hell of a team, and so alike in so many ways that I knew, from the moment I left the Adoption Center, I’d made a terrible mistake. But I’m glad for you, you know? You found a loving home and a Trainer who raised you probably better than I ever could. I just wanted you to know that I never forgot you, I never really got over my decision of leaving you behind, unlike so many other Pokemon I released.

He approached Shisato and ran two fingers over her head, like he used to do all that time ago. For a moment he wondered if a well-deserved bite was on the way, but it didn’t come.

- Do your best to live up to Hyrem’s expectations; he won’t let you down like I did. And if you ever find it in you to forgive me, I’d be eternally grateful… So long Eva. It was wonderful seeing you again.

He recalled the Arbok into her Pokeball, placed it once more in the machine and initiated the trade protocol again. When it was finished, his old Pokeball was back, containing a new and improved Gram – transformed into the bastion he’d longed to be for the sake of his family.

Levin walked over to Hyrem and shook his hand, saying his goodbyes.

- Thanks for this opportunity. I can’t say I’ve gotten rid of my ghosts, but at least I could look one in the eye and apologize. Promise me you’ll continue to raise Shisato to the best of your abilities; she’s a phenomenal companion and deserves nothing less. I’ll see you around Hyrem, and who knows, maybe one day we’ll meet each other in battle!

He placed Gram’s Pokeball in his belt and left the building; slowly but surely, he was piecing his life back together, and felt almost ready to tackle the vast world of Fizzy Bubbles once again.

---

Trading Lv 24 Female Arbok for Lv 3 Male Steelix. Thanks for agreeing to do this GS!

*Trade closed*
Old 10-08-2013, 01:25 AM   #3590
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Rare Candy in exchange for Charminions' Lv. 1 Male Gible.

*Trade Started*

: *comes out of his Pokeball and chomps down on my head*

OWWWW, GET OFF, GET OFF, GET OFF! Why did I agree to this... >_< Anyway, let's take a look at your info:

Gible, the Land Shark Pokemon. They used to live in the tropics but now reside in small, horizontal holes in heated caves due to their sensitivity to cold. They attack by pouncing and biting the head of anyone who gets too close. They can hurt themselves while doing more powerful attacks, however.

Oh great, another biter? Well, you'll certainly get along with Ezreal... either that, or you'll eat each other, so I'll have to keep an eye on you two. We'll have to see what Sarkhan thinks about you too... just know where your place is in the hierarchy, k?

: Gible?

...You didn't listen to a thing I said. *sighs* All right... come on then, Marik, you'll have a few lessons to learn early on, dude.

: *bites my head again*

Owowowow, like that! No biting me please, I get enough of that from plenty of my other Pokemon!

: *doesn't let go*

Ugh, one of these days, I'll have to learn to stop getting Pokemon that could eat me if they wanted to... Nah, where's the fun in that? [/sarcasm] Well, time to see how much of a mess I have to clean up from my team this time... *walks off toward my room*
Old 10-08-2013, 03:24 PM   #3591
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Rare Candy in exchange for Charminions' Lv. 1 Male Gible.

*Trade Started*
Trading Lv.1 Gible (M) to GS for 1 Candy. Take good care of him!

Trade Closed
Old 10-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #3592
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Trading Level 1 Female Tentacool to Missingno. Master in exchange for his Level 1 Male Foongus.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #3593
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Trading Level 1 Female Tentacool to Missingno. Master in exchange for his Level 1 Male Foongus.
"Aw, come on!" Meowth complained as Keith strolled through the doors of the local Cable Club. The Normal-type was, as usual, situated on his trainer's shoulder. "Why won't youse tell me wat yer tradin' da Foongus for?"

"Where's the surprise in that?" asked Keith, a smirk on his face, and a Poké Ball clutched in his hand. "I like to keep you in suspense, Meowth."

"Will youse at least tell me wat type it is?" said Meowth.

"Nope," Keith shook his head as he approached the trading machine. After smiling and waving at Cele, who was standing at the other end of the machine, Keith placed the Poké Ball containing the Foongus he had recently hatched on his end of the machine. The switch was then thrown, and the Poké Ball was sucked up into the device. Seconds later, a different Poké Ball dropped back down onto Keith's end. The Poison-type trainer picked up the sphere, a satisfied grin on his face.

"Well?" Meowth prompted his trainer. "What is it?"

"See for yourself," replied Keith as he threw the ball into the air. "Go! Tentacool!" he called, as the ball split open, unleashing a small blue Pokémon. Keith caught it expertly in his arms and examined it. Its body was a light shade of blue, with three ruby-colored orbs poking out. The two top orbs were significantly larger than the one just above its eyes. From beneath its body there sprouted a pair of beige tentacles. This was not the first Tentacool Keith had owned, though it was the first he had come into ownership of since the PC storage restrictions were repealed. And to his immense relief, this one was reportedly way less nutty than his first Tentacool.

"Tentacoooool," said the Water/Poison-type in a slightly nasal tone. Keith, despite having owned two of its kind before, took out his Pokédex and pointed it at his newest Pokémon. It had been so long since he had even seen a Tentacool, he figured the numerous Pokédex upgrades over the years might have offered some more info on the species.

"Tentacool, the Jellyfish Pokémon," droned the device. "Tentacool's body is composed almost entirely of water. It drifts aimlessly in water and attacks with Poison Sting."

"Hello, Tentacool," smiled Keith. "I'm Keith, I'm gonna be your trainer, OK?"

"Tentacool, Tentacool!" replied Tentacool, sounding somewhat upbeat.

"Tentacool says dat's perfectly OK wit her," Meowth translated. "But don't Tentacool shrivel up when dey're out o' da water?" he added, frowning.

"Oh, Meowth," sighed Keith, shaking his head. "The Pokédex is, for the most part, a reliable resource, but there are just some nuggets of information it offers you just gotta file under Tauros crap. The proof is right here," he said, with a nod at the Tentacool in his arms, who nodded back enthusiastically. Then, the Tentacool wrapped her tentacles around her trainer. At first, Keith was afraid this may have been an attack, but once he recalled that she wouldn't have known Constrict or Wrap by this stage, he realized what this was- a hug.

"Tenta Tentacool," said Tentacool. Then, she let go of Keith, wriggled out of his grip, and fell to the floor. As Keith bent over to pick her up, however, he noticed that she seemed to be trying to stand up on her tentacles.

"...OK, dat's pretty cool right dere," Meowth stated. Around that time, Tentacool started to walk around, using her tentacles as makeshift legs.

"Cool is right," Keith replied, sounding impressed. "Never seen a Tentacool do that before. I'm impressed, Tentacool," he said.

"Cool Tentacool!" replied Tentacool, her tone of voice making her happiness at the praise she was getting very obvious.

"Now, then, we need a nickname for you," Keith said. "Hmm... How does Aquarius sound?"

"Tenta Tentacool!" the Water/Poison-type nodded vigorously.

"She says she loves it," Meowth translated.

"That's settled, then," Keith smiled as he picked up his new Tentacool. "Welcome to the team, Aquarius." With that, he left the Cable Club, Meowth still on his shoulder, and a new friend in his arms.

OOC: Trading my Lv. 1 male Foongus to Cele for his Lv. 1 female Tentacool. Thanks! She's in good hands.

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #3594
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading a Lv. 1 male Wooper to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Started!*

Have fun with your seeker of happiness!
Old 10-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #3595
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Wooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 male Wooper to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Started!*

Have fun with your seeker of happiness!
He'd actually made decent progress with not succumbing to every tempting trade offer he'd seen floating about, trying to restrain himself from bidding for every Pokémon going. But there were some that he could not ignore. Like this one. Slinking into the Cable Club, the fisherman palmed the currency he'd withdrawn in order to make this latest transaction while he headed to the link machine. He spotted the trainer he was trading with instantly - after all, Noriko was the same person who had given Rhys to him. At least this time, the Ground-type he was gaining was more suited to his former home.

Placing the duo of Candies on the plate, the trainer waited a few seconds as the trade completed, soon replacing his sweets with a PokéBall. Dave scooped it up quickly, excited to meet its occupant before nodding at the younger woman in thanks and heading toward the door. Once outside, he glanced at the insect on his shoulder, Rincewind nervous as ever when he acquired a new Pokémon. "Relax buddy, it's nothing creepy or violent this time, don't fret." The Trapinch rolled his beady eyes at that. Fretting was his purpose in life. Ignorant or just not caring about his larva's worries, Dave smiled at the orb in his grasp before dropping it to the ground. "Come on out, Wooper!"

The device split before disgourging the bright light he'd become accustomed to, which gathered into a small form standing shorter than his knee. Two antenna-like sets of gills stuck out from the sides of a bulbous head, which was perched precariously atop a small body, supported by two stubby legs with a thick tail for balance. Dave's smile broadened into a grin as the sight of the larval amphibian brought back childhood memories, while the Wooper smiled back up at him. Not that it meant much. As a Pastoria native, he was used to the sight of the Water-types, and knew that they and their evolved brethren were universally dim and optimistic, smiling no matter what. "Hey there, little guy." he muttered, kneeling down before the salamander.

The Wooper squeaked in response, maintaining his smile. Dave couldn't help but feel that he was expecting something. "I guess I'm your new trainer. I'm Dave, and this here is Rincewind." At this, the Trapinch dropped to the floor, scuttling over to inspect his new teammate. The Wooper, in kind, turned his dopey smile on the insect as the two regarded each other. Wooper squeaked, sounding optimistic, while Rincewind took on a look of irritation as he clicked in response. More wet-sounding squeaks followed, resulting in the Trapinch rolling his eyes again. Turning, he started to walk away, only for the Water Fish to follow him. The Ground-type changed course, but the juvenile amphibian kept up his pace on his stubby legs. In desperation, Rincewind quickly headed for his trainer's feet, clambering up his legs to his usual perch on Dave's shoulder. With Wooper's lack of forelimbs, he was unable to follow, instead dancing around his new trainer's feet while looking upward at the out of reach insect. "I think you've got a new friend." Dave muttered, casting a sidelong glance at the creature on his shoulder, causing Rincewind to snap his jaws indignantly. "Ha. Well then," he turned toward the critter at his feet. "we'd better get going. Welcome to the group... Twoflower." The Wooper's smile broadened at the sound of his new name before he was recalled, Dave pocketing the PokéBall before walking toward his temporary base. From his perch, Rincewind narrowed his eyes at the concealed device. He had a gut feeling that his new teammate would be nothing but trouble...

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Kaisap for her Lv. 1 Male Wooper. I'll make sure he finds what he's looking for, thanks!

--Trade Closed--
Old 10-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #3596
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Trading 5 rare candies to Marion Ette for a Lv 1 female seel.

"Tack sĺ mycket för den här seel!" says Rayzen Ariden in a foreign language.

*Trade started*
Old 10-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #3597
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelntin View Post
Trading 5 rare candies to Marion Ette for a Lv 1 female seel.

"Tack sĺ mycket för den här seel!" says Rayzen Ariden in a foreign language.

*Trade started*
Trading my Lv.1 Female Seel to Ariden for 5 candies. ˇGracias! Cuida de ella, por favor~

*TRADE COMPLETED/CLOSED*
Old 10-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #3598
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv 1 (M) Poochyena. I'll name him Falcyn, to go with my female one, Ravyn.

*Trade opened*
Old 10-14-2013, 03:42 AM   #3599
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv 1 (M) Poochyena. I'll name him Falcyn, to go with my female one, Ravyn.

*Trade opened*
Traded a Level 1 male Poochyena to Kairne for 1 Rare Candy. Ta, mate.

*trade closed*
*end transmission*
Old 10-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #3600
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Chad met Cyrus in the Cable Club. They had made an agreement many months ago to trade two specific Pokemon when Chad could find the specific Pokemon Cyrus was after. After hatching many eggs and making new friends, Chad had finally met his goal.

Earlier this morning, a Male Karrablast had hatched. Thinking back to their agreement, Chad knew he had met his goal. He had quickly run over to the Egg House to pick up the Clamping Pokemon.

Now Chad was moments away from obtaining a Pokemon he had long sought. Even though he already had a Drifloon, he was still anxious to get this one because of the agreement he had made with Cyrus. A second Drifloon meant, to Chad, that he didn’t have to worry about missing having a Drifloon around when one of them evolved to Drifblim. Plus, having a flock of Drifloon was an idea Chad had really begun to like.

The two trainers met shaking hands. “Thank you for sticking with the agreement, especially after I acquired my current Drifloon,” Chad said. He was a bit over excited, as he was shaking Cyrus’ hand for the entire time he was speaking.

The pair initiated the trade, and after all was said and done, Chad reached in his pocket and handed some Rare Candies to Cyrus. “I really appreciate you taking care of Drifloon for me while I was searching for your Karrablast. Please also accept these Candies as a way of saying thanks.”

OOC: Trading my Lv.3 M Karrablast (stats below) and 2 Candies to Talon87 for his Lv.6 M Drifloon.

**TRADE OPENED**

Karablast's stats

Name: Karrablast
Classification: Clamping Pokemon
Type: Bug
Held Item:
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 1/100
Contest Stats: Cool – 10 || Smart – 10 || Beauty – 10 || Cute – 10 || Tough – 10
Birthday: October 10
Evolutionary Chain: -> Trade with ->
Received: Egg House

Moves
Level Up:
Peck

Egg Moves:
Megahorn

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Energy Ball

Last edited by jolteonjak; 10-30-2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Adjusting Drifloon's level.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records