UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Drifloon It's close to midnight.. (Halloween 2008)

It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is notl ike another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.
Appeal Points: <3 <3 <3
Jam Points: <3 <3

and Enjoy.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: It's close to midnight..

The night is dark and stormy
The toilet light is dim
I hear a scream
I hear a splash
Good grief you've fallen in!

*shoves you in the shower and hands you a towel*
Maybe your choice of one of these packs will help you feel a little better...

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM X-scissor
x1 Yellow Flute
x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Dream Eater
x1 White Flute
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Red Flute
x1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card

Spectral Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball
x1 Blue Flute
x1 Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Submission
x1 Black Flute
x1 Holographic Dark Weezing Trading Card

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Within the darkness stirs life,
An old friend that revels in trouble and strife;
Once stood tall, a symbol of fear,
Yet disappeared, providing much cheer;
Oh but my beauty is back once more,
Bringing with it the screams, horror and gore;
Now on All Hallows Eve it’s our turn to play,
Leaving you with no time to think, breathe, pray;
It beckons you my house full of death and decay
So don’t run for the light, please stay;
I promise we’ll have ever so much fun,
In my home, my paradise, my Haunted Mansion

In celebration of my favourite holiday I bring forth some Halloween gifts for you all. You have a choice of ONE of the following Tarot Cards that are a little more extraordinary, with the ability to look to your past present and future:

*Death Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Perish Song, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
*Judgement Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Curse, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
*The Sun Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Will-O-Wisp, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
*The Moon Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Moonlight, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
*The Star Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Wish, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
*The World Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Cosmic Power, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

And along with a Tarot Card you may choose ONE of the following plushies that have interesting abilities:

* Shedinja Plushie (w/Silver Powder) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
* Absol Pluhie (w/Blackglasses) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
* Golbat Plushie (w/Poison Barb) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
* Misdreavus Plushie (w/Spell Tag) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
* Gardevoir Plushie (w/Twisted Spoon) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels

As a very special celebratory prize for the re-birth of The Haunted Mansion I have something unique only one of you may obtain. Claire Voya, The Haunted Mansion’s resident mystic, has kindly given me a one of a kind Haunted Mansion Tarot Card. One of you may win the opportunity to take this card to The Haunted Mansion and to Claire where by she will read your fortune: your past, present and future. It’s sure to be … very enlightening. Good Luck to you all.

Note:
The Tarot Card may only be used on ONE pokemon and will loose its effects by 10th November. Use either in this thread (for immediate confirmation) or in the Move Tutors

The Plushies return to regular plushies after use and are yours to keep. The hold items can be used on any Pokemon (not necessarily the one you gave the levels too) ^-^

Note:
The winner of the Haunted Mansion Tarot card and the opportunity to visit Claire Voya will be decided by RNG. I shall assign a number to each one of your posts (starting with those on UPN, then Sppf and finally BMG). The draw will be conducted on Saturday once the giveaway is closed. The winner need only post in The Haunted Mansion (a small RP) and link to the Tarot Card and I will take it from there. It need not matter if you are already adventuring in 2 zones you may still enter with your prize.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
Artificial Dragon
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to Artificial Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is notl ike another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.

and Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The toilet light is dim
I hear a scream
I hear a splash

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball
x1 Blue Flute

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel

In celebration of my favourite holiday I bring forth some Halloween gifts for you all. You have a choice of ONE of the following Tarot Cards that are a little more extraordinary, with the ability to look to your past present and future:

*The Star Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Wish, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

And along with a Tarot Card you may choose ONE of the following plushies that have interesting abilities:

* Gardevoir Plushie (w/Twisted Spoon) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels[/color]

As a very special celebratory prize for the re-birth of The Haunted Mansion I have something unique only one of you may obtain. Claire Voya, The Haunted Mansion’s resident mystic, has kindly given me a one of a kind Haunted Mansion Tarot Card. One of you may win the opportunity to take this card to The Haunted Mansion and to Claire where by she will read your fortune: your past, present and future. It’s sure to be … very enlightening. Good Luck to you all.

Note:
The Tarot Card may only be used on ONE pokemon and will loose its effects by 10th November. Use either in this thread (for immediate confirmation) or in the Move Tutors

The Plushies return to regular plushies after use and are yours to keep. The hold items can be used on any Pokemon (not necessarily the one you gave the levels too) ^-^

Note:
The winner of the Haunted Mansion Tarot card and the opportunity to visit Claire Voya will be decided by RNG. I shall assign a number to each one of your posts (starting with those on UPN, then Sppf and finally BMG). The draw will be conducted on Saturday once the giveaway is closed. The winner need only post in The Haunted Mansion (a small RP) and link to the Tarot Card and I will take it from there. It need not matter if you are already adventuring in 2 zones you may still enter with your prize.
Picking up:
x1 Pika Doll

Spectral Pack
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball
x1 Blue Flute

The Star Tarot Card
x1 Gardevoir Plushie (w/Twisted Spoon)

Using:
Halloween Candy on Aron to raise him from level 6 to 7.
Star Tarot card on my Cyndaquil to teach him Wish and to teach him the Egg Move Howl.
Gardevoir Plush on Aron to raise him from level 7 to level 9.
Giving my Baltoy the Twisted Spoon to hold.
Teaching Aron Voodoo Bugaloo.

Thanks a lot ;D Happy Halloween~
Old 10-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
Cyprus
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyprus

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Red Flute

Quote:

Note:

Picking up neat Halloween stuff!

-1x Pika Doll
-1x Super Pass
-1x Halloween Candy
-1x Rare Bone
-1x Vampire Ball
-1x TM Drain Punch
-1x Red Flute
-1x Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card
-1x Star Tarot Card
-1x Shedinja Plushie (w/Silver Powder)

Using:
Ralts hugs the Pika Doll to learn Voodoo Bugaloo!
Ralts hugs the Shedinja plushie to gain 2 levels from level 5 to level 7!
Ralts uses the Star Tarot card to learn Wish, and the Move Tutor move, Ice Punch.
Wurmple receives the hold item, Silver Powder.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:26 AM   #6
Inferno
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
Quote:
Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Red Flute
Quote:

*The Sun Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Will-O-Wisp, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

Note:

Happy Halloween!

Picking up my presents:
1 Pika Doll (Teaching Voodoo Bugaloo to Houndour)
1 Vampire Pack with
-1 Super Pass
-1 Halloween candy (Raising Houndour from Lv.22 - L.v24 *Houndour evolves into Houndoom!*)
-1 Rare Bone
-1 Vampire Ball
-1 TM Drain Punch (Teaching Drain Punch to Blaziken)
-1 Red Flute
-1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card
1 Sun Tarot Card (Teaching Gengar Will-o-Wisp and EM Astonish)
1 Absol Plushie w/Blackglasses (Raising Aerodactyl from Lv.5 - Lv.7, and keeping the Blackglasses in my inventory)

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
*DANI*
Boulder Badge

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
The toilet light is dim
I hear a scream
I hear a splash

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Ball
x1 Blue Flute
Quote:

*Judgement Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Curse, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

Picking up my Halloween pressies.

x1 Pika Doll ~ Teaching Voodoo Bugaloo to Espeon
x1 Spectral Pack containing:
-- x1 Super Pass
-- x1 Halloween candy ~ Raising Glaceon from Lv.42 - Lv.43
-- x1 Rare Bone
-- x1 Ghost Ball
-- x1 TM Shadow Ball ~ Teaching Shadow Ball to Espeon
-- x1 Blue Flute
-- x1 Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card
x1 Misdreavus Plushie w/Spell Tag ~ Raising Leafeon from Lv.42 - Lv.44
x1 Judgement Tarot Card ~ Giving the Tarot Card to Lv.44 Leafeon to relearn Bite that Eevee learns at Lv.29, teaching Leafeon TM Curse, and EM Charm

Thank you! Happy Halloween!
Old 10-31-2008, 05:39 AM   #8
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM X-scissor
x1 Yellow Flute
Quote:

Picking up these Halloween gifts.

x1 Pika Doll - Teaching Voodoo Bugaloo to Absol

x1 Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy - Raising Umbreon from Lv.39 - Lv.41
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM X-scissor - Teaching to Shedinja
x1 Yellow Flute

x1 Absol Plushie - Raising Umbreon from Lv.41 - Lv.43, and giving him the Blackglasses to hold
x1 Star Tarot Card - Using on Lv.43 Umbreon to relearn Bite learned by Eevee at Lv.29, to learn Wish, and also EM Yawn.

Happy Halloween, thank you ^^.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:36 AM   #9
Xander
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
Quote:
Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Dream Eater
x1 White Flute
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card
Quote:

* Golbat Plushie (w/Poison Barb) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
Collecting these Halloween gifts, thank you.

x1 Pika Doll
x1 Mystic Pack containing:
- x1 Super Pass
- x1 Halloween candy (Raising Lv.13 Onix to Lv.14)
- x1 Rare Bone
- x1 Psychic Ball
- x1 TM Dream Eater (Teaching Dream Eater to Bulbasaur)
- x1 White Flute
- x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card
x1 Judgement Tarot Card (Teaching Meditite TM Curse, and EM Baton Pass)
x1 Golbat Plushie w/Poison Barb (Raising Lv.14 Onix to Lv.16, and giving the Poison Barb to Seviper)

Thank you.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:45 AM   #10
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
The toilet light is dim
I hear a scream
I hear a splash

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Submission
x1 Black Flute
x1 Holographic Dark Weezing Trading Card

Quote:

*The World Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Cosmic Power, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

Note:

Note:
Brrraaaiiiinnnssss...

Braiinsss braiiinsss:

x1 Pikadoll with Voodoo Bugaloo
x1 Zombie Pack which contains:
Super Pass
Halloween Candy
Rare Bone
Mummy Ball
TM Submission
Black Flute
Holo Dark Wheezing Card
x1 World Tarot Card which I will be using on:
Slowpoke to Teach Cosmic Power and the Egg Move Belly Drum

x1 Shedinja Plushie which Lilly will be squishing to level her up from 4 to 6

and while i'm here, Vodoo Bugaloo will be taught to Miltank =D

Braiiinnnsss
Old 10-31-2008, 08:06 AM   #11
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
Quote:
Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Red Flute
Quote:

*The Moon Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Moonlight, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

Picking up the following:

x1 Pika Doll that I'll give to my not-always-so-sweet little Kirlia, Kayla, so that she may learn the magically evil move, Voodoo Bugaloo.
x1 Vampire Pack containing a bunch of neat stuff ;-)
- x1 Super Pass that will be safely stashed away until next Monday.
- x1 Halloween candy that will be fed to my dear little Swablu, Sonny, raising him from Lv.33 - Lv.34 (as of next Monday).
- x1 Rare Bone that I'll immediately toddle over to the Coin Exchange with to exchange for some cold, hard, cash :D
- x1 Vampire Ball that I'll store away for the time being seeing as I have no clue as of yet as to who I'd like to give it to.
- x1 TM Drain Punch that I'll teach to Blaziken cuz he's cool and deserves a new move ^-^
- x1 Red Flute which will be added to my increasingly large stash of collectibles due to the fact I'm a terrible hoarder.
- x1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card to add to my TCG collection.
x1 Moon Tarot Card that will be given to Lv.25 Scizor so that he may relearn Wing Attack learned by Scyther at Lv.21, so that he may also learn Moonlight, as well as EM Endure.
x1 Shedinja Plushie w/Silver Powder for Sonny to wrap his adorably fluffy little wings around, the special aura of love released raising him from Lv.34 to Lv.36 (as of next Monday); And seeing as Swablu has no use for Silver Powder, I'll be giving that to Scizor.

Happy Halloween, FB! *falls into bed*
Old 10-31-2008, 09:34 AM   #12
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Red Flute

Quote:
The Moon Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Moonlight, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

Picking up:
x1 Pika Doll
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween Candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Red Flute
x1 Moon Tarot Card
x1 Misdreavus Plushie (w/Spell Tag)

Grim, the Lv.50 Dusknoir, eats the Hallowe'en Candy and hugs the Misdreavus Plushie, levelling up to Lv.54.
Grim also uses the Moon Tarot card to learn Moonlight and the Egg Move, Imprison.

Happy Hallowe'en!
Old 10-31-2008, 06:56 PM   #13
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM X-scissor
x1 Yellow Flute

Quote:

Note:

Note:
Picking up a Pika Doll, Super Pass, Rare Bone, X-Scissor TM, Pumpkin Ball, Yellow Flute, Dark Vileplume Card and Moon Tarot Card.

Also picking up a Halloween Candy, and a Shedinja Plushie, which Rotom shall eat/hug, bringing it from Lv.65 to Lv.69
Old 11-01-2008, 06:10 AM   #14
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Re: It's close to midnight.. (Halloween 2008)

Haunted Mansion Tarot Card Draw
01) Artifical Dragon
02) Cyprus
03) Inferno
04) DANI
05) Aquatic Angel
06) Xander
07) Arnold
08) enchantress
09) shadowshocker
10) Zorajolteon
11) lilbluecorsola
12) Misingno Master
13) Ryuusei
14) Rabid Squirrel
15) RaunchyFad
16) Furret
17) Silver Wind
18) Lil Psycho
19) empoleon dynamite
20) fishyfool
21) Lemon~Lime
22) Concore
23) Sneasel12
24) Ralifl
25) Music Box~

Arc_Angel rolled 1 25-sided die: 5

Aquatic Angel, I present the Haunted Mansion Tarot Card to you, this gives you the opportunity to visit Claire Voya in the HM to get your fortune and that of your Pokemon read. All you need to do is link to this and post a small RP in the HM. See you there ;3

Leaving the thread open for you to collect your prize
Old 11-02-2008, 01:10 AM   #15
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Re: It's close to midnight.. (Halloween 2008)

Quote:
Haunted Mansion Tarot Card Draw

Arc_Angel rolled 1 25-sided die: 5

Aquatic Angel, I present the Haunted Mansion Tarot Card to you, this gives you the opportunity to visit Claire Voya in the HM to get your fortune and that of your Pokemon read. All you need to do is link to this and post a small RP in the HM. See you there ;3
It's an honour to win a unique roleplaying experience in the Haunted Mansion.
Picking up my Tarot Card with thanks, I'll see you there ^^.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records