UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 03-06-2020, 11:41 PM   #1
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Slurpuff Saccharine Sweets Gym

Saccharine Sweets Gym

Off the southern coast of Fizzytopia was something whimsical and magical. An island deeply entrenched in the magic of fairies, where the trees were made of sugar and the leaves cotton candy. The rivers were chocolate and the lakes soda pop. When Leo first made the voyage out to this island, it was on a whim. He didn’t believe it existed after all. It seemed impossible an island made of dessert wouldn’t immediately dissolve in saltwater, but lo and behold it was standing tall when he arrived.

Exploring the island he came across a few interesting ingredients and decided to make it his own little preserve to help harness his culinary skills. Besides, the hordes of Milcery and other fairies that were native to the island seemed more than willing to help assist him. They showed him how to traverse the peanut butter swamp and the licorice jungles. Though deep within a cavern made of brownies he encountered something extraordinary. A power spot. It seemed that would be why this island existed in the first place.

With that in mind, he decided he would stand watch over this island, and dubbed it Saccharine Island, for all the sickenly sweet goodies that naturally was produced by this place. He built a little shack dubbed “Saccharine Sweets” and would use this place to sell the many desserts that “grew” on this island. It also doubled as a gym, to test the mettle of any trainers brave enough to explore the island as well as keep any threats at bay that may be caused by the power spot.

Gym Details:
Primary Type: Fairy
Secondary Type: Psychic
Gym Leader: Leo (Liltwick)
Deputy Leader: N/A
Secret Power Effect:Takes the appearance of Sweet Scent. Lowers Evasion.
Camoflauge Type: Fairy
Nature Power Move: Mist Ball
Gym Pokemon:
Custard, Togetic (M) [Lv. 100]
Rosemary, Hatterene (F) [Lv. 52]
Brulee, Mimikyu (M) [Lv. 58]
Thyme, Gardevoir (M) [Lv. 30]
Waffle, Audino (M) [Lv. 10]
Prin, Galarian Rapidash (F) [Lv. 41]

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 09-27-2021 at 03:25 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:42 PM   #2
Lil'twick
Insanity

Active Raid

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Max Participants: 8

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-01-2020 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:43 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Insanity

Raid History
1. March 2020 (Floette)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 04-01-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #4
Lil'twick
Insanity

The scent out of daisies wafted throughout the sugary island. It was peculiar, considering most of the time the air smelled of syrup. It was a sickening smell, but one that the nose quickly grew accustomed to. So the strong floral aroma was a bit of a concern to Leo. It was something he needed to check out... Something was probably tampering with the Power Spot.

Excusing himself from the little sweet shack, Leo ran as fast as he could through the island’s wilderness. Through the licorice forests and over the chocolate river bridge. He reached the Marshmallow field and found the entrance to the brownie cave that housed the Power Spot. Making his descent, the smell got stronger. He then saw a Floette hovering over the Power Spot, its yellow flower growing bigger and bigger with it.

“Damn it,” he stated through clenched teeth. Seems he was too late. He could only watch as the Floette floated above him and out of the cave to the fields above. Running back out, he could see that the Pokemon had fully grown. This wasn’t good.

Fumbling through his pockets, he found the communicator entrusted to him and began to speak through it. “Custard do you copy? Sent out the following message to all available trainers. [RAID BOSS SPOTTED. Category 3 Floette has been sighted and is threatening local flora. Requesting a team of four trainers as back up!]” he yelled through the mic as he started to make preparations to secure the area. Hopefully help would arrive in time.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-07-2020, 04:22 PM   #5
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
It was like something out of a popular board game to Rory.

He'd heard tales on the grapevine about an island inhabited by fairies where the rivers flowed with chocolate and the mountains were made of gingerbread, and he was curious to visit it. That curiosity very quickly turned into necessity though as his dex began to vibrate, and on learning that said isle was under threat from something called a "raid boss" he was keen on checking the place out. So it was that the teen hitched a ride on a boat headed for the isle, and his interest and slight skepticism on the existence of such a place were lifted entirely.

The isle was beautiful, his senses assaulted from all sides by the colours and scents, though the dark swirling clouds above one part of the isle had him apprehensive. However, given the context of the danger within, he had one pokemon who was prepared for this. Not Xigua, though: the Wimpod was tuckered out and snoozing in his ball, but rather the one responsible for the exhausted state of the bug pokemon. A couple of nights ago, Shaula had got loose in a cave to practice her gliding abiities, and had inadvertently disturbed a toothy Gabite who didn't take kindly to the intrusion and gave her one mighty chomp. Getting her loose wasn't too hard, but the poor scorpion pokemon ended up getting one of its razor sharp fangs stuck in her pincer, and as the Wimpod battled against it, Xigua was outmatched and knocked clean out by the grumpy pokemon, who turned its attention to Rory. It then hissed as it ended up getting dazzled by a sudden bright light emanating from Shaula, the Gligar seeming to want to fight back, swooping in for another pinch at the dragon pokemon.

It went without saying that the sudden growth and much larger pincers meant the following pinch was much more ferocious, and the Gabite very quickly ran away holding its severed tail between its claws and yelping in pain.

Rory had waited a day or so for the pokemon to get used to her new form, and the whole raid event seemed like a good way to not only keep her fit, but also for Rory to judge just how dangerous Shaula was now. Or to be more specific, if the sudden evolution meant the now Gliscor had grown up mentally.

---

Rory will be entering this raid battle with his newly evolved Gliscor, Shaula. Her stats are below.

Spoiler: show
Species: Gliscor.
Level: 13.
Obtained: Trade with Marion Ette.
Pokeball: Flying Ball.
Type: Ground/Flying.
Ability: Poison Heal.
Nature: Docile.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 0.
Evolutionary Track: Gligar > Gliscor (level up at night holding Razor Fang) .

Bio: A young pokemon named for another star in the Scorpio constellation, Shaula was caught not too long ago having flopped down from a cliffside nest and abandoned. She's not upset by much, and remains youthfully oblivious to the horrors of the world, while at the same time observant and curious. Rory believes that when she grows up this will change for the worse, and vowed to take as much time as possible to teach her some good proper manners.

Moveset:
Level: Poison Sting, Harden, Sand Attack, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Guillotine, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Jab.
Egg: Counter.
Machine: None.
Tutor: None.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:30 PM   #6
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon

Species: Misdreavus
Calendar Date: November 27th
Name: Carmilla
Type: Ghost
Level 1
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Careful
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Held Item: None
Moves:
Growl, Psywave
Egg Moves:
Bond: 0

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:07 PM   #7
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Don't worry, Detective Gumpy is on the case~

Sliding in with Gumpy the Lv. 90 Swalot.

Gumpy Lv. 90
Birthdate: November 25
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Sticky Hold
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Hold Item: Poison Barb
Bond: 40
Beauty Points: 40
Cool Points: 40
Cute Points: 40
Smart Points: 40
Tough Points: 40
Accessories: Detective Kit - Deerstalker hat , Cape , Green trenchcoat , White rectangular band-aid , Pipe , Magnifying glass , Fake moustache

Level Up Moves:
Body Slam
Gunk Shot
Wring Out
Pound
Yawn
Poison Gas
Sludge
Amnesia
Acid Spray
Encore
Toxic
Stockpile
Spit Up
Swallow
Sludge Bomb
Gastro Acid
Belch

MT/Advanced Moves:
Block
Body Slam
Counter
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Dynamicpunch
Endure
Explosion
Fire Punch
Headbutt
Ice Punch
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Rollout
Seed Bomb
Giga Drain
Sleep Talk

Snatch
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Thunderpunch
Shock Wave
Water Pulse

Egg Moves:
Acid Armor
Destiny Bond
Curse
Pain Split
Smog
Venom Drench

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Bullet Seed
Hidden Power
Sunny Day

Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration
Solarbeam
Return
Shadow Ball

Double Team
Facade
Secret Power

Rest
Attract
Earthquake
Giga Impact
Captivate
Natural Gift
Dream Eater

Venoshock
Sludge Wave

Round
Bulldoze
Power-Up Punch
Confide

Bide
Metronome
Skull Bash
Zap Cannon
Protect
Detect
Shock Wave
Energy Ball
Drain Punch
Payback
Flash Cannon
Rock Smash
Strength
Firestream
Blow-Back

Now let's just hope he doesn't eat the entire battlefield...
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:27 PM   #8
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Ah what the heck, might as well round it out.

Metis
☆ A Titaness of Cunning and Wisdom ☆

Skorupi | Female | Sassy Nature
Level 50 | Poison/Bug | Traded
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Luxury Ball
Bond: 50 | Contest Stats: [10/10/10/10/10]

- (Lv. 40) - >

Sniper [This Pokémon has the power of critical-hit moves increased to 225% rather than 150%]

Metis was the first Pokemon that Olivia caught upon coming through the time portal. After bursting through New Fizz City and soaring high into the air on Palioxis, Olivia was rendered shaken by just how much the world had changed. Palio, not knowing where to go, kept flying forwards, landing briefly in a desert. Upon their landing, Alastor got off of Palio with Olivia to attempt to calm her down before they were attacked by the small scorpion. Alastor flung himself into action quickly, pinning down the poisonous creature before she stung his master. Olivia quickly produced a black Pokeball from her disguised robes and chucked it at the creature, catching it. As she was never truly a trainer before now, this was her first catch.

Metis is crafty. She's good at sneaking around, able to quickly dispatch small foes and slow down larger ones. She's considered quite tough, but due to her small size it's difficult for her to be used in most battles. She hopes that she can soon evolve into something stronger with her new master present.

Natural Moves
Bite, Poison Sting, Leer, Knock Off, Pin Missile, Acupressure, Pursuit, Bug Bite, Poison Fang, Venoshock, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes, Night Slash, Scary Face, Cross Poison, X-Scissor, Acupressure, Crunch, Fell Stinger
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Feint Attack, Aqua Tail, Whirlwind, Slash, Shadow RaveUN, Twineedle
TM / HM Moves
Leech Life, Dig, Poison Jab

Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:01 PM   #9
Lil'twick
Insanity

It wasn't too long after Floette that the power spot started acting up again. Something so soon was a little worrisome to Leo, but it was his duty to protect it. On his way there he noticed the island as a whole felt more sleepy. Something was pulling him into sleep, and it only got more and more pronounced as he headed towards the power spot.

Stumbling into the cave, he saw the source of the issue, and quickly dialed for help.

"[Raid Boss... Spotted....... Category Four Shiinotic...zzzz...Eight people...help...]" he managed to speak through his mic before passing out to the mushroom's somnic spores.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-02-2020, 01:24 PM   #10
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Venu (male), Level: 37
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Mild Ability: Chlorophyll
Held Item:
Evolution: Ivysaur --> lv.32 Venusaur
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Growth, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Seed Bomb, Sweet Scent, Double-Edge, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Lv.44 Solar Beam
TM/TR/HM: Cut, Energy Ball, Flash, Rock Smash, Sludge Bomb, Strength, Sunny Day, Venoshock, Weather Ball
Move Tutor(MT): Double-Edge, Giga Drain, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Bind, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Endure, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Knock Off, Mimic, Mud Slap, Sleep Talk, Snore, String Shot, Substitute, Swagger, Swords Dance
Egg Moves(EM): Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Toxic, Amnesia, Charm, Curse, Endure, Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Nature Power, Razor Wind, Safeguard, Skull Bash, Sludge
Bond: 28

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:21 PM   #11
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Can we get a full 'saur collection in here, I wonder? Anyway, I'm signing in with my off-theme pumpkasaur this time 'round!

Name: Butternut
Species: Pumkasaur (Bulbasaur for technical purposes)
Level: 28
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Naughty (Likes Spicy, Dislikes Bitter)
Obtained: 2016 Halloween Raffle
Ball:
Contest Stats: Cute: 10, Smart: 10, Tough: 10, Cool: 10, Beauty: 10
Bond: 21
Known Moves:
--By Level:
Tackle (Lv. -), Growl (Lv. 3), Leech Seed (Lv. 7), Vine Whip (Lv. 9), Poison Powder (Lv. 13), Sleep Powder (Lv. 13), Take Down (Lv. 15), Razor Leaf (Lv. 19), Sweet Scent (Lv. 21), Growth (Lv. 25), Double-Edge (Lv. 27), Synthesis (Lv. 27)
--By 'Birth': Pumpkin Bomb, Grass Whistle, Sludge, Grassy Terrain
--By Tutor: String Shot, Mimic, Worry Seed, Knock Off
--By TM: Incinerate, Rage, Flash

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:02 PM   #12
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Unfortunately you have been burdened. Here is my horrible child.

Paras
Name: Paras

Level: 4

Pokeball: Cyber Ball

Obtained: Adopted

Nature: Lonely

Ability: Effect Spore

Evolution: None

Attacks: Scratch, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder

TM/HM: Swords Dance

Move Tutor(MT): None

Egg Moves(EM): Metal Claw

Shadow Moves(SM): None

Custom Moves(CM): None

Unnatural moves(UM): None

Advanced Moves(AM): None

Bond: 2

Contest Stats: None

Bio: Paras is a merciless battler that fights with reckless abandon. It will do anything to win, and doesn't seem to care about its insect body. However, if the opponent aims for its mushroom, it will flee from the fight immediately.

Origin: The Adoption Center

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:28 PM   #13
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Time and time again, she'd been denied her chance at getting to prove her power in one of these raids. Inconvenient timing seemed to enjoy screwing her over, whether she was unable to heal up her Pokémon in time or was asleep when things kicked off. But not today. Not this time.

The Banette's Revenge pulled up to the strange island, her captain right now very grateful he didn't have his gluttonous Slurpuff on hand at the moment. But her captain was also not the one getting off here.

Keith smiled at the woman standing beside him. "Here we are," he stated. "You and Yanmega kick some ass, OK? I think we'll have a good enough view of the action from here."

"Thank you," Willa smiled back. "You're... certain you're OK with not participating in my stead?" she added quietly. "Shiinotic are extremely weak to Poison attacks."

Keith shook his head. "You've been screwed out of too many of these opportunities," he stated. "The only thing that can stand in your way this time is me, and you know I'm not about to do that to you." Willa's smile grew ever so slightly, and she kissed Keith before turning and going ashore.

As Willa strode purposefully towards the mammoth mushroom, her Yanmega, her faithful starter, emerged from his Ultra Ball as if he knew he'd be needed. And odds were he really did. Indeed, he and Willa needed only exchange momentary glances to understand each other on what was to be done here. Yanmega turned back to the Dynamaxed Shiinotic, giving a low, rumbling growl. If Willa was ready, so was he.

Willa Carnet will be entering this raid along with Yanmega. Stats are as follows;

Quote:
Yanmega
Species: Yanmega ()
Level: 9
Type: Bug/Flying
Attacks: Tackle, Foresight, Ancient Power, String Shot, Fly, Leech Life, Shadow Ball, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Night Slash, Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Double Team, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Psychic.
Usable Z-Moves: Never-Ending Nightmare, Subzero Slammer.
Next attack learned: Sonic Boom (lv. 14)
Evolution: >Ancient Power>
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Speed Boost
Bond: 26
Cute stat: 30
Beauty stat: 30
Tough stat: 30
Smart stat: 30
Cool stat: 30
Obtained: Friend Safari (Willa's starter Pokémon)
Bio:
When she was a little girl, Willa and her mother ventured out to the Friend Safari in Kiloude City. Because Willa had no friends, she was initially denied entrance, but Diantha insisted her daughter be allowed into one of the Champion's own sections of the Friend Safari. This is where Willa encountered a friendly Yanma and subsequently caught him. Yanmega is Willa's most reliable partner, and the two share a strong bond, even if few words are spoken between them. Many, maybe even most, of Willa's battle victories can be attributed to her teamwork with Yanmega.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-02-2020 at 09:12 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:54 PM   #14
myahoo
Soul Badge

Joining with:

Pokeball:
Birthday: August 14
Nickname: Wildwing
Level: 15
Origin: Cloud Garden: Delibird Ridge
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: -
Bond: 17
Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
Evolution Line: -Lv. 18-> -Lv. 36->
Level-Up Moves: Gust, Tackle, Sand Attack[5], Mirror Move[9], Quick Attack[12], Wing Attack[15]
HM Moves: -
TM Moves: Icy Wind, Aerial Ace
Egg Moves: Air Cutter
Move Tutor Moves: Twister
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:22 PM   #15
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Well, time to bring out the flames. Summer, let 'em burn.

Summer the Vulpix, level 16, female.
Ability:Flash Fire
Item: None.
Bond: 0.

Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes
Confuse Ray
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Quick Attack
Roar
Tail Whip
Will-o-Wisp
Old 04-04-2020, 09:09 AM   #16
Meetan
Soul Badge

Signing up with my Ekans, Eliza!

Nickname: Elizabeth
Level: 100
Love Ball
Nature:
Type: Poison
Obtained: The Egg House
Ability: Shed Skin
Bond: 5
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Beat Up, Infestation, Poison Sting, Bite, Glare, Screech, Acid, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Acid Spray, Mud Bomb, Gastro Acid, Belch, Haze, Coil, Gunk Shot
Held Item:
Bio: A regular poisonous predator, Eliza is friendly enough to her family but only pretends to be on good behaviour for strangers. God forbid overzealous fans or persistent enemies, as Eliza has no qualms with fatal strikes and devouring any trespassers whole, never to be seen again. She's a calm strategist, and with years by the side of an idol, an actress capable of concealing deadly intentions. She enjoys the company of warmer Pokemon like Blaze and Hela, and sunbathing on warm days. Alice often has Eliza coiled around her shoulders or playfully wrapped around her waist, and Eliza is known for many public appearances simply from basking in the stage and set lights while she works.
Evolves to:

Last edited by Meetan; 04-04-2020 at 06:48 PM.
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:10 PM   #17
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon

Species: Misdreavus
Calendar Date: November 27th
Name: Carmilla
Type: Ghost
Level 4
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Careful
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Moves:
Growl, Psywave
Egg Moves:
Bond: 0[/QUOTE]

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:32 PM   #18
Lil'twick
Insanity

Things felt different on the island. The forests were getting darker by the day, and were gaining a foreboding feeling. Whatever Shiinotic did to the island was causing something ancient and powerful to stir. Its power could be felt from anywhere on the island. It was driving away visitors for sure, and Leo could feel a pull coming from the woods whenever he went near them.

Then came the day that the entire island shook. Trees were falling, and a booming noise came from the forest as a beam of light erupted from within. This was certainly troublesome, that’s for sure. Heading towards the forest, Leo could feel his feet lift off the ground as he was dragged into the forest. Within its darkness he could see something.. Moving. Blue tendrils wrapping around the trees and uprooting them. Something was seriously wrong here.

And then he finally came face to face with the monstrosity. One of the blue tendrils wrapped around him and flung him through the woods, holding him up to the creature. It was a Hatterene, but not any one. This one was capable of the fabled Gigantamax phenomenon, and it was in full power.

The pokemon screamed at him, and he could feel the force of the soundwave shaking his clothes. He then felt himself flying through the air as the Hatterene flung him out of the forest. He landed in the marshmallow fields, and despite the softness it he could definitely feel what jsut happened. Weekly he pulled out his walky-talky, and rang up the alarm.

[Immedient assistance required! RAID BOSS SPOTTED. Category 5 Gigantamax Hatterene is wreaking havoc! I repeated, Gigantamax Hatterene. We need a full squad here, we can’t let it take control of the island! ]” He yelled through the mic before passing out from his injuries.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-01-2020, 11:35 PM   #19
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Throwing my hat into the ring with spoopy ghost sword and shield.

Name: Aegis (female), Level: 38
Pokeball: Pokeball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Brave Ability: Stance Change
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Head Smash, Swords Dance, King’s Shield, Tackle, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Aerial Ace, Retaliate, Slash, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Power Trick, Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Pursuit
TM/TR/HM: Flash Cannon, Protect, Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
Move Tutor(MT): Iron Defense, Iron Head, Magnet Rise, Shock Wave, After You, Block, Laser Focus, Snore, Spite
Egg Moves(EM): Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard, Block, Destiny Bond
Bond: 30

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:

Last edited by Sandaa; 05-02-2020 at 10:53 AM.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:42 PM   #20
Lil'twick
Insanity

Entering Brulee the Mimikyu, and raising his level from 20 to 37 with candies!

Species: Mimikyu
Calendar Date: October 24th
Name: Brűlée
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Level: 37
Ability: Disguise
Nature: Calm

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Wood Hammer, Astonish, Splash, Scratch, Copycat, Shadow Sneak, Double Team, Baby-Doll Eyes, Mimic, Feint Attack, Charm, Slash, Hone Claws, Shadow Claw
Egg Move: Destiny Bond
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-01-2020, 11:54 PM   #21
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Feeding 5 rare candies to my Aggron, boosting him to lvl 50

Aggron
Level: 50
Personality: Durable
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Mimic, Head Smash, Hone Claws, Tackle, Harden, Mud Slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Rock Tomb, Protect, Roar, Dragon Rush, Superpower, Earth Power, Magnet Rise, Shock Wave, Water Pulse, Take Down, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Protect, Rock Slide, Metal Sound, Thunder Wave, Fire Blast

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:56 PM   #22
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Popping in with Pan the Lv. 29 Liltwick.

Pan Cake Lv. 29
Birthdate: September 13
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Flame Body
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Hold Item: Skull of the Forgotten Souls
Bond: 41
Beauty Points: 40
Cool Points: 40
Cute Points: 40
Smart Points: 40
Tough Points: 40

Level Up Moves:
Astonish
Smog
Ember
Minimize
Confuse Ray
Hex
Will-O-Wisp
Flame Burst
Fire Spin
Night Shade

Curse - Lv. 32
Shadow Ball
Inferno - Lv. 40
Imprison - Lv. 44
Pain Split- Lv. 48
Overheat - Lv. 52
Memento - Lv. 56

MT/Advanced Moves:
Ally Switch
Dark Pulse
Heat Wave
Shock Wave
Sleep Talk
Snore

Spite
Telekinesis
Trick

Egg Moves:
Acid
Acid Armor
Captivate
Clear Smog
Endure
Haze
Power Split

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day

Taunt
Protect
Safeguard
Frustration

Solarbeam
Return
Psychic
Double Team

Flamethrower
Fire Blast

Facade
Flame Charge
Rest
Attract
Thief
Round
Energy Ball

Incinerate
Embargo
Payback
Flash
Psych Up
Dream Eater
Swagger
Substitute

Trick Room
Confide
Mystical Fire

Phantom Step

Let's light this bitch up, baby~
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 07:00 AM   #23
Connor
Flashbacker

Let's get it.

Species: Pawniard @ Poke Ball
Name: Athena
Level: 1
Type: Dark / Steel
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
Held Item:
Obtained: Adopted
Birthday: November 23
Bio: Athena is an extremely headstrong Pokemon, unbending in her convictions. Unfortunately, top of the list of those is that she is in fact a samurai. This has led to a number of quirks, not least an insistence on executing slashing attacks as if she were drawing a blade. Despite her somewhat rigid attitude, she is valiant in her conduct almost to a fault. However, these delusions of grandeur manifest to such an extent that she has little room in her mind for anything else, leading to comical misunderstandings in complex situations.
Level Up Moves: Scratch, Leer
Technical Machine Moves: Thunder Wave, Screech, Psycho Cut, Snarl, Brick Break, Protect, Dark Pulse, X-Scissor
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves:
Egg Moves:
Event Moves:
Old 05-02-2020, 07:11 AM   #24
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Battling the Gigantamax Hatterene with Charmeleon! Also using my TR Iron Tail on him.

Charmeleon learned TR Iron Tail!

Charmeleon

Species: Charmeleon ()
Type: Fire
Level: 17
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Blaze
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Dragon Breath, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz
EM/MT Moves: Bite
TM/TR Moves: Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Iron Tail
Evolution: >lv. 16>>lv. 36>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: February 27
Method of Obtainment: Hatched at the Hatchery
Bio: In a chance encounter with a merchant just off the Fool's Path, Jake had a rare opportunity to obtain a Kanto Starter Pokémon. The merchant was giving away a Bulbasaur, a Charmander, and a Squirtle. This was no hard choice for Jake, who went for Charmander immediately. As a Charmander, he revealed himself to be cocky and assured, acting like he is more "mature" than the rest. This had gotten him into trouble with Jake's other Pokémon prior to evolution. Since evolving to protect Buizel from danger, Charmeleon has taken up a more caring attitude, and he's now more open to cooperating instead of competing. While he still has a rivalry with Buizel, it has settled down to merely a friendly rivalry.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 10:06 AM   #25
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Once more to the skies, Caeda. Time to bring some steel to this fight!

Caeda the Skarmory, level 24, female.
Ability: Keen Eye.
Item: Flyinium Z.
Bond: 25 (Can use Move Relearner and unnatural TMs).

Moves:
Agility
Air Cutter
Brave Bird
Counter
Dark Pulse
Drill Run
Feint
Fury Attack
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Metal Claw