UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 09-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #151
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading 40 Rare Candies to Meetan for $6000.

-Trade Opened-

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Meetan for a Luxury Ball.

-Trade Opened-
Trading $6000 and one Luxury Ball to myahoo for 41 rare candies! Thank you so very much for this, and trades closed!
Old 09-15-2017, 08:54 AM   #152
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading $1120 to myahoo for 8 Candies. Thanks!
Old 09-15-2017, 03:29 PM   #153
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading $1120 to myahoo for 8 Candies. Thanks!
Trading 8 Rare Candies to Mask for $1120.

-Trade Closed-
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:40 AM   #154
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Attaching Metal Coat to Spartacus the Scyther and trading him to Naruxami

Trade Opened

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:41 AM   #155
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Attaching Metal Coat to Spartacus the Scyther and trading him to Naruxami

Trade Opened
I receive Spartacus, some weird glowy junk happens. I now send back Spartacus to TKF, but this time as a Scizor. :3c

> Trade Still Kinda Open..?
Old 09-22-2017, 12:43 AM   #156
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
I receive Spartacus, some weird glowy junk happens. I now send back Spartacus, but this time as a Scizor. :3c

> Trade Still Kinda Open..?
Accepting the newly evolved Spartacus back! Thanks Naru

Trade Closed

Old 09-25-2017, 06:18 AM   #157
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading the following to Sandaa for 5 Candies and $2000:

Nickname: ??
Level: 1
Bond: 50
Ability: Undeclared
Nature: Jolly
Birthday: February 16
Ball: Luxury Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Pound, Charm
EM/MT Moves: Ancient Power, Frenzy Plant, Last Resort
TM/HM Moves: -
Bio: -

Enjoy your max Bond, Frenzy Planting caretaker! ^^
Old 09-25-2017, 06:52 AM   #158
Patches
Shake it!

I am gifting my lv. 1 male Darumaka with EM’s Sleep Talk and Focus Energy (he is also inside of a Premier Ball) to Missingno. Master.

*Gift sent*
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:30 AM   #159
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
I am gifting my lv. 1 male Darumaka with EM’s Sleep Talk and Focus Energy (he is also inside of a Premier Ball) to Missingno. Master.

*Gift sent*
"Wow," Keith murmured. "What a view!"

"Yeah," Meowth agreed. "Almost makes it worth dat long hike up here."

Keith turned, giving Meowth a look. "What are you complaining about?" he chuckled. "You rode on my shoulder the whole way up here!"

"Yeah, but still," shrugged Meowth, as though this justified it. Chuckling, Keith shook his head and turned back to the view before him- a long trek up the side of Mt. Ocman left him with a breathtaking view of Maze Valley, so named for the plant life and rock formations that seemed to form an intricate maze. Very likely difficult to explore, Keith figured, but at the same time, an amazing sight from high above.

"Hey, Meowth," Keith grinned, as these thoughts occurred to him.

"Lemme guess," Meowth sighed. "Yer gonna suggest we go down dere and explore dat maze. I'm gonna object, ask whether yer crazy, try ta dissuade youse wit speculation about all da possible horrors wat might await us, and yer either not gonna care about it at all, or actually be even more motivated ta go den you was in da first place. Dat sound about right?"

"Pretty much," said Keith. "Plus, I already started heading down there during your monologue," he added, chuckling as Meowth facepalmed (facepawed?).

Now that they were going along with gravity rather than opposing it, they found this leg of the journey much easier, and before long, they were surrounded by the maze-like formation they had been marveling at from above. The rocks and trees and various plants were so close together that not even a Joltik could squeeze between them to get through the walls. It was clear- if you wanted out, you either had to find the exit or Fly out.

And Keith had no intention of Flying out just yet. He pressed onward, hoping to find something cool within. Meowth was on high alert, keeping eyes and ears open for any sign of a hostile wild Pokémon, but nothing was showing up.

"Hm," Keith murmured, sounding mildly disappointed. "Still nothing... Hello, what's this?" he added, for they had come to a large rectangular rock formation. Distinct from the rest of the maze in that a path seemed to lead in a complete circuit around the formation, to say nothing of the Unown runes carved into the rock.

"So, wat, is dis some kinda ancient ruin or sometin'?" Meowth asked.

"Lemme see what this says," Keith murmured, reading the Unown runes.

A shadow of red pursues you,
with great and terrible speed.
Run away you must,
but you also must take heed.

Do not look back behind you,
but keep your eyes ahead.
Lest the speedy being of pink cut you off,
and surely kill you dead.

Beware the bashful blue one,
with random behavior abound.
Whether he chases, ambushes, or meanders,
you won't want to stick around.

The pokey one of orange,
is the best at making you lose.
He may act dumb and ignorant,
but this is just a ruse.

"...Yeesh," said Meowth once they had read through all of it. "Wat kinda Pokémon live in dis maze anyhow?"

"Or lived," Keith corrected Meowth. "There doesn't seem to be anything in here... ooh, I stand corrected," he added, for they had just arrived at an opening in the rectangular rock formation. Inside there sat four Eggs, each one a solid color, quite unlike any Egg Keith had seen before. One was a vibrant shade of red. One was a bright shade of pink. One was a soft shade of cyan. And the last one was a fiery shade of orange. Keith tried to approach them, but all but the red Egg seemed to be blocked off by an invisible barrier of some sort. "Are... are these Pokémon Eggs?" Keith murmured wonderingly.

And then, as if to answer his question, the red Egg started glowing. Keith's eyes widened, but before he could even do anything, the Egg hatched on its own, revealing kind of an egg-like Pokémon in its place. Keith didn't need to whip out his Pokédex for this one- he'd owned a Darumaka before, he knew what they were.

"...Maka? Maka!" Darumaka exclaimed. "Daruuu... MAKA!" And he started to run, very fast, in circles all around Keith before springing up and landing in his arms.

"Heh, whoa!" Keith grinned. "Energetic little guy, aren't you? And fast!"

"Maka maka!" nodded Darumaka.

"Oh, we are not keepin' it, are we?" Meowth groaned. "I don't suppose youse forgot wat happened da last time ya had a Darumaka?"

"Hey, it wasn't that bad," Keith frowned.

"Ya only traded him away once Luna warned youse dat if ya didn't, he'd kill youse by accident!" Meowth exclaimed. "And youse wants another Darumaka now?!"

"Not all Darumaka are the same," Keith said wisely. "Just like-"

"Yeah, yeah, just like Stunfisk," Meowth sighed. "I just hope youse knows wat yer doin' here, is all. Wat are ya gonna name him?"

"Well, I was thinki-" began Keith, before his eyes fell to the ground where Darumaka's Egg had sat. Now that the Egg was no longer there, the Unown runes etched into the ground were visible, spelling out a singular word- Blinky. "...Well, that's good enough for me," said Keith. He turned to the Darumaka in his arms. "We'll call you Blinky. How's that sound?"

"MaKAAA!" Darumaka cheered happily.

"Once again, good enough for me," Keith grinned. He produced a Premier Ball from his backpack and tapped Blinky with it, sucking him inside. The Zen Charm Pokémon put up no fight whatsoever, and the catch was complete in no time. "Now," Keith added, throwing a Fast Ball. "Colin! Fly us back to Sludge Wave Coast!" he exclaimed as his Yanmega appeared. And Colin obliged, grabbing hold of Keith with his six legs, and taking flight at once, lifting them up and out of the maze as they made their way back home.

OOC: Accepting the level 1 male Darumaka from Patches, naming him Blinky, and declaring his Ability to be Inner Focus.

*"Trade" closed*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #160
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading the following to Sandaa for 5 Candies and $2000:

Nickname: ??
Level: 1
Bond: 50
Ability: Undeclared
Nature: Jolly
Birthday: February 16
Ball: Luxury Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Pound, Charm
EM/MT Moves: Ancient Power, Frenzy Plant, Last Resort
TM/HM Moves: -
Bio: -

Enjoy your max Bond, Frenzy Planting caretaker! ^^
Haha thanks! Trading 5 candies and $2000 to Mask for the happily.

Last edited by Sandaa; 09-30-2017 at 05:08 PM.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 03:53 PM   #161
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading $3000 to Myahoo for 20 Rare Candies

Trade Open

Old 09-30-2017, 03:56 PM   #162
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Trading $3000 to Myahoo for 20 Rare Candies

Trade Open
Trading 20 Rare Candies for TKF's $3000.

-Trade Closed-
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:55 PM   #163
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Oh totally forgot, gifting my Light Ball to Patches as a thank you for breeding services

Trade open

Old 09-30-2017, 05:59 PM   #164
Patches
Shake it!

Quote:
Oh totally forgot, gifting my Light Ball to Patches as a thank you for breeding services

Trade open
Accepting the Light Ball from TKF and giving it to Mio the Pikachu to hold. Thanks!

Trade closed
Old 10-02-2017, 02:21 PM   #165
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my Female Sentret to Patches for 5 Rare Candies

Level: 2
Bond:8
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Scratch, Foresight, Tackle, Hyper Voice, Super Fang

Trade Open

Old 10-02-2017, 02:23 PM   #166
Patches
Shake it!

Quote:
Trading my Female Sentret to Patches for 5 Rare Candies

Level: 2
Bond:8
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Scratch, Foresight, Tackle, Hyper Voice, Super Fang

Trade Open
Trading 5 Rare Candies to TKF for his lv. 2 female Sentret!

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-02-2017, 05:57 PM   #167
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Gifting my Darumaka to MM

Level: 8
Size: Height- 0.9m (1.5x)/ Weight-56.25kg (1.5x)
Bond:7
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:Tackle, Heatwave, Rollout, Zen Headbutt, Submission, Incinerate

Trade Open

Old 10-02-2017, 08:08 PM   #168
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Gifting my Darumaka to MM

Level: 8
Size: Height- 0.9m (1.5x)/ Weight-56.25kg (1.5x)
Bond:7
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:Tackle, Heatwave, Rollout, Zen Headbutt, Submission, Incinerate

Trade Open
Keith had not expected to be returning to Maze Valley at all, let alone so soon. And yet, he was, out of morbid curiosity, following Blinky, his excitable Darumaka through the twists and turns of the labyrinthine valley. The Zen Charm Pokémon hadn't had an opportunity to explore his birthplace at all, and yet he seemed to know his way around like he'd lived there all his life.

"Geez, Blinky," Keith remarked as they made several sharp turns in rapid succession. "How do you know this place so well?"

"Maka! Darumaka!" responded Blinky, grinning as the large rectangular rock formation appeared before them, and speeding up as he led the way to it.

At last, they reached the opening. The three Eggs were still in there, though now Keith found he could approach the blue Egg- the strange barrier was now only shielding the pink and orange ones. And it seems they were just in time, too- the blue egg was starting to glow softly, an unmistakable sign of hatching. Sure enough, the Egg changed shape as it glowed, and Keith was now beholding a pair of Darumaka instead of just one.

"Oy," groaned Meowth, as Blinky cheerfully greeted his newly hatched brother. "Lemme guess- we's keepin' dis guy, too?"

"I get the feeling Blinky will never let us hear the end of it if we don't," chuckled Keith. "Alright, then- hey, there," he greeted the newborn.

"MAKA! Darumaka maka!" screeched the newly hatched Darumaka, tackle-hugging Keith with great enthusiasm, knocking him on his back. Then he jumped over and hugged Meowth, much to his irritation.

"Heh, Blinky, I guess he's coming with us?" chuckled Keith.

Blinky nodded emphatically. "Ma KA!" he confirmed.

"Alright, then," Keith nodded back. "Looks like little... Inky here is now a part of the family," Keith stated. In response to Meowth's questioning look, Keith gestured to the ground where the blue Egg had been- right next to the word "Blinky", there was indeed the word "Inky", etched into the ground in Unown runes. He produced yet another Premier Ball from his backpack, and offered it to Inky, who jumped inside without hesitation... only for Blinky to call him back out as soon as the ball clicked shut. And so they headed towards the exit once more, Keith chuckling, Meowth sighing in irritation, and Blinky and Inky playing and laughing together.

OOC: Accepting the level 8 male Darumaka from TKF, naming him Inky, and transferring him into Premier Ball #2 of 5, discarding his old Poké Ball in the process.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:29 PM   #169
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Trading(or rather, just giving) my Lv.1 Male Ponyta to TKF!

~Trade Opened~

morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:59 PM   #170
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
Trading(or rather, just giving) my Lv.1 Male Ponyta to TKF!

~Trade Opened~

Accepting this beautiful boy, naming him Thowra.

Trade Closed

Old 10-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #171
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I'm really filling up this thread at the moment....

Trading my lvl 5 female Passimian to Med for 2 Rare Candies (moves are in my trainer post)

Trade opened

Old 10-04-2017, 09:09 PM   #172
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading Nest Ball #1 of 5 to MedMana for 60.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-04-2017, 10:59 PM   #173
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading Nest Ball #1 of 5 to MedMana for 60.

*Trade Commenced*

Correcting a documentation error with MM's help and actually getting a Nest Ball in my inventory in exchange for $60! Arigatou~!

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
I'm really filling up this thread at the moment....

Trading my lvl 5 female Passimian to Med for 2 Rare Candies (moves are in my trainer post)

Trade opened
It was unusual to find both the library and study room both devoid of tangrowth simultaneously, even when all the other denizens of the Crystalline Cathedral were eating a meal together. While that wasn't exactly a troubling situation on it's own- everyone's gotta move about more than two rooms on their own, after all- it did raise a few alarm bells in Chroma's mind when this was the case right after a loud bang sounded off in the distance. "Has anyone seen Berue?!" she asked in a panic as she rushed into the central hall.

All of the pokemon that had already gathered there looked at each other briefly before signaling that they hadn't in their own ways. "Really? That's... odd. She isn't exactly a stealthy one..." She coughed and returned to a more serious demeanor. "Very well then, we'll look for her! Louise, Butternut, scour the basement! Miapladicus, Elenchos, you're to help me search the area outside! Is everyone clear on this?" Naturally, she got a slew up confirmations just before the team broke up to do their part.

Not long after she stepped outdoors, another burst of noise rang from the woods to the east. "Mia/Plad, change of plans! Stay with me, please!" The staryu quickly floated to her side as she headed in the direction the sound came from. "Something definitely isn't right..."

Another sound came, this time with a visible burst of fire. "There! Let us hurry, now!" Chroma broke into a run as the Starshape Pokemon followed closely via Rapid Spin and finally entered a clearing filled with various mixing vats and hard-looking berries. In the middle of the field stood the missing tangrowth, unharmed and seemingly speaking with some sort of simian pokemon Chroma had never seen before. The monkey nodded and tossed a berry into a sky, which burst into five lines of flame with a pop- evidently, it had used some sort of artificial Fire Blast! "Ooh, impressive!"

Berue turned around suddenly, and nodded a greeting upon realizing who the visitor was. She motioned toward the monkey pokemon, who looked to be a little wary now. "Grooo!"

'"Meet my new assistant!", she says,' Miapladicus' voice translated in the human's mind. 'Whatever this potentially festive-looking lady is, it looks like we might just have to send her an invitation to our oddball way of life~!'

~ ~ ~

Trading TKF's Lv. 5 female passimion w/ Fire Blast, Iron Head, and Vital Throw for my two Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:31 PM   #174
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Alice for her Grassium-Z, thanks!

*Trade Open*
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:38 PM   #175
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Alice for her Grassium-Z, thanks!

*Trade Open*
Trading my Grassium-Z to Gary for five rare candies. Thanks, dude! Trade closedddd!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops