Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 05-11-2018, 06:33 PM   #376
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my Alolan Sandslash to PG for 3 Candies and $1500
Spoiler: show
Alolan Sandslash
Level: 13
Moves: Scratch, Defense Curl, Bide, Powder Snow, Ice Ball, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Metal Burst, Slash, Metal Claw, Flash Cannon

Trade Open

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:35 PM   #377
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 1 Mismagius and lvl 21 Mawile to 134/Tate for $1000 and 1 candy
Mawile
Level: 21
Ball: Luxury Ball
Moves: Astonish, Play Rough, Iron Head, Taunt, Growl, Fairy Wind, Fake Tears, Bite, Sweet Scent, Vice Grip, Feint Attack, Strength, Rock Smash, Tickle, False Swipe, Poison Fang, Substitute, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Ice Fang, Toxic

Mismagius
Level: 1
Moves: Mystical Fire, Power Gem, Phantom Force, Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Growl, Psywave, Spite, Astonish

Trade open

Old 05-11-2018, 06:37 PM   #378
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 14 Electrike to Naru for $750 and 1 rare candy
Electrike
Level: 14
Moves:Tackle, Flame Burst, Uproar, Snarl, Double Edge, Thunder Wave, Leer, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Howl, Quick Attack, Gummi Bomb (Ice), Ice Fang, Frost Breath, Spark

Trade open

Old 05-12-2018, 03:55 AM   #379
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my lvl 14 Electrike to Naru for $750 and 1 rare candy
Electrike
Level: 14
Moves:Tackle, Flame Burst, Uproar, Snarl, Double Edge, Thunder Wave, Leer, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Howl, Quick Attack, Gummi Bomb (Ice), Ice Fang, Frost Breath, Spark

Trade open
Trading TKF my $750 and a Rare Candy for this little dog.

Naming him Kyp! Giving him a Rash nature while I'm at it.

*trade closed*

Last edited by Naru; 05-12-2018 at 04:02 AM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #380
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading $200 to Naru for their Gulpin! Thaaanks.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:10 PM   #381
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading $200 to Naru for their Gulpin! Thaaanks.
Trading Meetan my Level 1 Gulpin with EM Smog for that coin.

Take care of the lil baby.

*Trade closed*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 03:24 PM   #382
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading $2000 to Raves for my final four Love Balls. Let's get this debt settled aha.
Old 05-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #383
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Giving this Electirizer to Thor the Electabuzz and temporarily trading him to Maskerade

Trade Open

Old 05-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #384
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Giving this Electirizer to Thor the Electabuzz and temporarily trading him to Maskerade

Trade Open
Receiving Electabuzz with Electirizer.

*Thor evolved into Electivire!*

Gifting Electivire back to TKF.

(Crix? Is that you? I miss you buddy... please come back ;_;)
Old 05-13-2018, 09:07 PM   #385
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Receiving Electabuzz with Electirizer.

*Thor evolved into Electivire!*

Gifting Electivire back to TKF.

(Crix? Is that you? I miss you buddy... please come back ;_;)
(no but it is technically the son of Crix, so I think that makes him your Step Grandmon?)

Accepting Thor back as a mighty Electivire! Now we just need me to get to 300FC so I can make a Stormbreaker item.....

Trade Closed

Old 05-14-2018, 04:11 AM   #386
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading Level 1 FEMALE Treecko to Tate for 5 Candies.

*trade started*
Old 05-15-2018, 06:25 PM   #387
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Trading my Alolan Sandslash to PG for 3 Candies and $1500
Alolan Sandslash
Level: 13
Moves: Scratch, Defense Curl, Bide, Powder Snow, Ice Ball, Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Metal Burst, Slash, Metal Claw, Flash Cannon

Trade Open
Trading $1500 and 3 candies for TKF's Alolan Sandslash

TRADE CLOSED
Old 05-16-2018, 07:37 PM   #388
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Trading my lvl 1 Mismagius and lvl 21 Mawile to 134/Tate for $1000 and 1 candy
Mawile
Ball: Luxury Ball
Moves: Astonish, Play Rough, Iron Head, Taunt, Growl, Fairy Wind, Fake Tears, Bite, Sweet Scent, Vice Grip, Feint Attack, Strength, Rock Smash, Tickle, False Swipe, Poison Fang, Substitute, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Ice Fang, Toxic

Mismagius
Level: 1
Moves: Mystical Fire, Power Gem, Phantom Force, Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Growl, Psywave, Spite, Astonish

Trade open
Quote:
Trading Level 1 FEMALE Treecko to Tate for 5 Candies.

*trade started*
Trading a cumulative $1000 and 6 candies to complete these trades.

Trades closed.

Naming Mismagius Aumoe.
Naming Mawile Pīnē and declaring her ability to be Hyper Cutter.
Naming Treecko Mokiweo and declaring her ability to be Unburden.

Last edited by Nerd Violence; 05-16-2018 at 07:47 PM.
Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:39 AM   #389
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading 4 Candies to TKF for his Level 13 Male Cubchoo.

*Trade started*

----------

Trading 5 candies to TKF for his Lv 21 FEMALE Mienfoo.

*Trade started*

Last edited by Maskerade; 05-17-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 05:17 AM   #390
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading 4 Candies to TKF for his Level 13 Male Cubchoo.

*Trade started*

----------

Trading 5 candies to TKF for his Lv 21 FEMALE Mienfoo.

*Trade started*
Accepting the candies and sending through the Pokemon.

Cubchoo
Level: 16
Ability: Slush Rush
Moves:Growl, Powder Snow, Bide, Icy Wind, Play Nice, Play Rough, Stone Edge

Mienfoo
Ability: Regenerator
Moves:Pound, Meditate, Detect, Fake Out, Double Slap, Swift, Rock Smash

Trade Closed

Old 05-19-2018, 08:13 AM   #391
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading $2000 to Raves for my final four Love Balls. Let's get this debt settled aha.
Trading these last 4 Love Balls to Alice for $2000. Payment received in full.

*trade closed*

---

Alex,

It is with a heart of lead that I have wrote this letter to you, and with much regrets. Having communicated with my flock, it is of utmost importance that our contract signed all those years ago will have to be terminated. My reasons are my own, but you can probably surmise them as such, as well as the context of this message. Nay, this is no letter, but a summary and explanation of what I have done and why.

I was assigned by the Rhodine Order to monitor your induced amnesia following an incident that led to the extermination of thousands of lives, human and pokemon, and to ensure that the spectre of death did not follow you. I was commanded to utilise an underground network of dubious nature to invoke this monitor, and to devise a steady recuperation of identity, which was successful.

The events of Phantom Isle, however, threw the entire toolbox into the scheme of things.

I have been ordered to return to command for...recommissioning, and to be set loose unto the world to live as I see fit. What memories I have of my time with you are to be erased, and my slate cleaned. It is what I have accepted for my failures, and by the time you receive this letter, the crow you know will be long gone.

Do not get upset, I know you won't, for it is not my talons that write these words. You will find attached to this communique a number of pokemon, some familiar, some not. You will know what to do with them.

Fare ye well,
Fragarath.

Trading my level 37 Male Honchkrow with stats below to Marion Ette for her Gligar.

*trade started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:36 PM   #392
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Attaching this Protector to Rhydon so he will evolve and temporarily trading to MM for Willow the Shiftry so he doesn’t hold Rhyperior hostage

Trade Opened
Old 05-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #393
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Attaching this Protector to Rhydon so he will evolve and temporarily trading to MM for Willow the Shiftry so he doesn’t hold Rhyperior hostage

Trade Opened
Keith couldn't say he'd heard of Hugo before, but apparently he had been one of several Trainers to travel the Fizzytopia region in years past, only to depart for one reason or another, and then to return in recent months. Such was the story of many Pokémon Trainers in these parts, and it always made Keith smile when he heard that the new Elite Four's efforts brought yet another Trainer back.

And right now, it was this Hugo fellow he was going to meet at the Global Trade Station. Keith entered the trading hub, Meowth on his shoulder as usual, and a Shiftry by his side, with subtly different coloration in her wooden body and her leaves, as well as drastically differently-colored eyes- normal Shiftry had yellow eyes; Willow had red eyes.

Finally, Keith found the place. Hugo was waiting there, along with his Rhydon. Keith knew the chunk of orange rock well that the Rhydon was holding- this wasn't his first time helping to evolve a Rhydon.

After greeting Hugo and offering a handshake, they got right down to business. Keith withdrew his Shiftry and put it on his end of the trade machine. Once Hugo had done the same with Rhydon, the switch was thrown, and the balls were exchanged.

"Alright, it's showtime," Keith stated, taking the Poké Ball he'd just received and tossing it into the air. "Go, Rhydon!"

Rhydon materialized in a flash of light, the Ground/Rock-type now wearing the Protector like some sort of silly hat. But before so much as a chuckle could be had at this sight, the Protector started glowing, and the glow spread to the Rhydon wearing it. The Protector fused with Rhydon as the Drill Pokémon grew bulkier, stronger, sprouted a sizable boulder on the tip of his tail. And finally, the glow faded to reveal a powerful where Rhydon had just been standing!

Keith smiled, nodding his satisfaction at the successful evolution. "Awesome," he stated. "Alright," he added, holding out the Poké Ball. "Come back now, Rhyperior!" he stated, withdrawing the newly evolved beast and putting the sphere right back on the trade machine. It was time for both fully-evolved Pokémon to be returned to their respective senders.

OOC: Trading my level 56 Shiftry for KG's level 42 Rhydon and the Protector it's holding.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Rhydon is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Rhydon evolved into Rhyperior!

*Rhyperior learned Rock Wrecker!*

*Rhyperior learned Poison Jab!*
And finally, trading "my" level 42 Rhyperior to KG for "his" level 56 Shiftry.

*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 08:21 PM   #394
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
And finally, trading "my" level 42 Rhyperior to KG for "his" level 56 Shiftry.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading Shiftry for Rhyperior CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON

*Trade Closed*

Thanks again MM!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:57 PM   #395
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading these last 4 Love Balls to Alice for $2000. Payment received in full.

*trade closed*

---

Alex,

It is with a heart of lead that I have wrote this letter to you, and with much regrets. Having communicated with my flock, it is of utmost importance that our contract signed all those years ago will have to be terminated. My reasons are my own, but you can probably surmise them as such, as well as the context of this message. Nay, this is no letter, but a summary and explanation of what I have done and why.

I was assigned by the Rhodine Order to monitor your induced amnesia following an incident that led to the extermination of thousands of lives, human and pokemon, and to ensure that the spectre of death did not follow you. I was commanded to utilise an underground network of dubious nature to invoke this monitor, and to devise a steady recuperation of identity, which was successful.

The events of Phantom Isle, however, threw the entire toolbox into the scheme of things.

I have been ordered to return to command for...recommissioning, and to be set loose unto the world to live as I see fit. What memories I have of my time with you are to be erased, and my slate cleaned. It is what I have accepted for my failures, and by the time you receive this letter, the crow you know will be long gone.

Do not get upset, I know you won't, for it is not my talons that write these words. You will find attached to this communique a number of pokemon, some familiar, some not. You will know what to do with them.

Fare ye well,
Fragarath.

Trading my level 37 Male Honchkrow with stats below to Marion Ette for her Gligar.

*trade started*
Kijo flicks a bit of errant ash from her cigarette as she boots up an old laptop, branded in fading black marker with a name that was not her own. If you asked, she would tell you that she got it from a yard sale years ago in Kanto - if it was a lie, at least she was consistent with it.

Kijo could never use the damned thing with less than ten windows open - her work demanded multitasking much of the time - and the machine whirred, sputtered and protested under the weight of the ex-criminal's demands. Trying to run the latest version of GTS software on a six year old machine was asking for the thing to burst in flames, but Kijo pushed anyway. She would push the damn computer until it imploded, then get herself a new one... at another "yard sale", of course.

The current focus of Kijo's research was a mysterious proposition she received in response to her offer of a newly hatched Gligar. The baby and Bia didn't seem to care much for each other, and Bia was seeming more and more like a Pokemon who needed a mentor before she could take on that role with others. Their interactions had been... forced. Awkward. It simply wasn't meant to be, and in Kijo's heart, she knew she had to put the baby on offer.

To get a Honchkrow in response... well-leveled, with a great moveset? It seemed too good to be true. And in the criminal's mind, there had to be a catch. It didn't help that the woman on the phone she had spoken to was... off-puttingly polite. Well-polished and articulate, but underneath the professional veneer lurked the coldness and sterility of an operating table. Kijo had tried to break that ice with a few bawdy jokes to see how she would react, but was met with an almost robotic laughter and a change of subject.

The woman was speaking on behalf of a private laboratory that specialized in memory erasure for Pokemon of all species. She was eager to regale Kijo with caustic tales of how the government's inferior system had allowed for catastrophic failures in this field - most memorable, of course, being an infamous Banette under the care of an Elite Four member, which had made international news - and her laboratory provided top-notch services in response to these failures. It seemed a reasonable enough excuse for the lab's existence, but Kijo knew better.

Apparently, Kijo was being requested to be part of a "rehabilitation" for this Honchkrow, who had apparently given his express consent to have his memory wiped so that he could live a new life on his own terms. This was the end goal, of course - and Kijo was to bear this in mind - but a memory wipe often took weeks, even months of recovery before such independent ideals could be pursued. The woman on the phone discussed the thoroughness of this procedure - right down to wiping the Pokemon's ID and associated records of personally identifying information. Kijo laughed at the thought. She knew those systems intimately; what they were claiming was nigh impossible. The former Rocket gave a non-committal answer on the phone, telling the woman that she would consider the most generous offer, before immediately breaking out the laptop to do her research.

"Well, I'll be damned," she finally mutters, darkly, to herself. Bia, who had quietly made her way to the floor beside her trainer in order to rest, lifts her head slightly, weary eyes slowly coming back into focus. She yawns, alerting Kijo to her presence.

"C'mere," Kijo grunts, lifting the little bear and placing her on her lap. Though Bia protests slightly at the sudden motion, she immediately settles into her new spot, comfy on her trainer's thick, jean-clad legs. "And take a look at this."

Bia gazed intently, but saw nothing but colors and shapes, backlit on a screen, flickering as Kijo clicked through various tabs. She looked to her trainer for explanation, with a confused whine.

"Whoever did this job, they were completely fucking thorough. The ID they gave only gives the basic stats. Species, gender, moveset, that sort of thing. No trainer... no background... not even a name. And they won't give me one, either. 'To ensure that the Pokemon's memories are not triggered by hearing references to his identity,' they said." Kijo pauses, her mouth curling into a little grin. "There are a lot of risks with taking on a deal like this, but... I'm willing to take them. Should prove to be interesting, if nothing else."

Kijo finally closes out of her multitude of tabs and closes the laptop, nodding in a gesture of finality. "Well, the die is cast... I look forward to meeting you, Oroitz."

---

Trading Lv 1 Female Gligar with EM Counter in a Flying Ball to Raves for his Lv.37 Male Honchkrow. Thank you so much!! My sincere apologies for the wait.

TRADE CLOSED.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:03 PM   #396
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Trading Lv. 01 (F) Pichu w/ EM Present to Naru for her Lv. 01 (F) Smoochum.
Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #397
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Trading Lv. 01 (F) Pichu w/ EM Present to Naru for her Lv. 01 (F) Smoochum.
FEMALE. YEET.

???

Lv. 001 ♀ Smoochum
??? Natured w/ ??? Ability
???
A beloved Hatch with a Neutral (00) Bond

☙ Poke Ball / No Held Item ❧

shhh i'll type this soon

Natural Moves
Pound
Next Move
N/A
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Nasty Plot
TM / HM Moves
n/a

Trading this Smoochum child to Tater tot for Pichu.

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #398
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading 10 candies, $1000, 1x TM Gyro Ball, 1x TM Ice Beam, and 1x TM Flamethrower to kawaii for her shellder. Thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 10:35 PM   #399
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading 10 candies, $1000, 1x TM Gyro Ball, 1x TM Ice Beam, and 1x TM Flamethrower to kawaii for her shellder. Thanks!
trading 1 lv.5 shelder to sandaa for...all of that
bio:

species: shelder
type: water
name: Becky
level:5
obtained:adoption
moves known: tackle,water gun, withdraw
nature: naughty
ability: skill-link
personality: best described as basic, becky is entirely concerned with only herself and her appearence. She literally has no character depth an is as 2d and flaky as possible

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:04 AM   #400
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading my Lv 32. Female Seadra to Gary with this Dragon Scale attached~

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops