UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 07-24-2018, 11:14 PM   #76
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Julia didn't seem to recognize the other pokemon and was fixated on pamona's leaves. Aletri would feel a recognition and kind aura radiating off the ralts.
Kawaii nodded "if she were human I'd say she was exhibiting symptoms of autism. I don't know if Pokemon can have mental disorders like humans though."
freight startled and switched to pokespeak "sorry I've been helping kawaii with her new pokemon. Kind of like a Pokemon therapist!" she smiled.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:56 PM   #77
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Aletri looked momentarily confused as the Ralts seemed to disregard Pomona's introduction altogether. However, he quickly sensed some kind of aura radiating from the Psychic/Fairy-type, a kind aura that gave him the impression that Julia acknowledged him after all. The Druddigon didn't pretend to understand what this was all about, but smiled, getting the impression that Julia wasn't snubbing him or anything.

Pomona kept smiling as Julia seemed fixated on her leaves. "You can come here and get a closer look at my leaves if you want," she said.

"Huh," said Keith. "Well, I wouldn't rule out the possibility," he said fairly. "I wouldn't be surprised if Pokémon could be that similar to us humans in that way. And some Pokémon were once human, so there's that to think about."

~~~

Cyanide chuckled. "No need to apologize," she assured the Espeon. "Just caught me off guard a bit." At Freighya's words, the Umbreon glanced at Julia. "You mean that Ralts?" she said.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:03 AM   #78
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Julia seemed to brighten up leaves! Leaves! she waved her arms at the leaves excitedly. and pretty flower
Kawaii seemed to hear her and chuckled "see what I mean, she acts like she's just been born. Which, it's been a few weeks since she's hatched." She shrugged " but you make a good point. "
The reason nodded "yeah but I've always been interested in helping other's."

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:14 PM   #79
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona couldn't help but giggle at Julia's excitement. She slowly moved a bit closer to Julia, allowing the Ralts to touch her leaves if she so chose.

Keith nodded in response to Kawaii. "Hey, so, want something to drink?" he asked.

~~~

"I don't doubt you'd be good at it," nodded Cyanide. "Want my opinion, I think it's pretty cool of you," she grinned.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:45 PM   #80
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

the little psychic/fairy type rubbed the leaves. A happy aura emitted from her soft leaves!
Kawaii nodded "sure! What kinds of juice do you have?"
Frieghya nodded then sighed "it's kind of sad how little Pokemon and trainers want to help pokemon. Mental health is super important even in Pokemon."

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-26-2018, 12:48 PM   #81
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona smiled and said nothing in response as Julia rubbed the leaves.

"Well, I got Leppa, Oran, Pinap, and Enigma Juice," Keith said to Kawaii. "I also got a can or two of Cacnea Cola if you like."

~~~

"Yeah, well, in my experience, there's plenty of Pokémon who like helping Pokémon," Cyanide replied. "Some of my teammates, for instance- there's Helena, Rubeus, Selia, Liliana... hell, even Pomona over there," she added with a nod in the Ivysaur's direction.
Old 07-26-2018, 10:41 PM   #82
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Julia backed up and looked around color?
Kawaii nodded "I'll take Oran juice I think." She said brightly.
Frieghya looked embarrassed "oh right, I forgot. Sometimes I can be a bit forgetful." she shrugged and looked kind of dejected.

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-27-2018, 09:16 PM   #83
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oran Juice it is," Keith nodded, exiting the living room.

"Color?" repeated Pomona, wondering briefly what Julia was getting at. "Oh- lemme ask Kawaii," she said to Julia, before extending a vine and tapping on Kawaii's shoulder to get her attention. "Saur Ivysaur?" she asked Kawaii.

"Pomona's sayin' Julia's askin' sometin' about color," Meowth translated. "Wants ta know if youse knows wat she wants."

~~~

Cyanide approached and nuzzled her friend. In that order, of course- would be pretty difficult to do those things in reverse order. "Hey, c'mon," she said, trying to cheer the Espeon up. "Now, I've seen forgetful. You ain't that forgetful. You wanna see forgetful, try holding a conversation with a Pidove- they don't remember shit. Besides, I don't think you ever even met Selia or Liliana, have you? Besides, you still got a good point- I get the feeling my team's more the exception than the rule as far as being all helpful and whatnot."
Old 07-27-2018, 09:28 PM   #84
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

"oh yeah!" Kawaii exclaimed " Julia likes to color pictures and draw. I think I have supplies in my bag. " she digs paper and colored pencils out of her bag. The ralts instantly grabbed the supplies with her telepathy.
Frieghya nodded "thanks for the encouragement." she chuckled "enough about me, what have you been up to?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-28-2018, 07:27 PM   #85
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona's smile returned as she witnessed how eagerly Julia grabbed the art supplies. "Oh, that's cool!" she smiled. "You like drawing?" she asked Julia.

Keith returned not long after with two glasses of juice. The Oran Juice he handed to Kawaii, keeping the glass of Enigma Berry Juice for himself. "Y'know, I used to only buy Enigma Berry Juice because Luna likes it, but she convinced me to try it once, and I gotta say, it's not bad," he said, just before taking a sip of his juice.

~~~

"No problem," Cyanide replied. "As for me, not a lot going on. Been spending a lot of time with Eon, and loving every minute of it. She actually learned Swift, Synchronoise, and Acrobatics," she smiled. "On that note, how's Gersemy?" she added.
Old 07-29-2018, 01:51 AM   #86
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Julia nodded shyly using her powers to set things up nice and neat.
Kawaii nodded, "yeah, having a lot of younger Pokemon made me appreciate more things I thought I had left behind in childhood." She shrugs.
Frieghya giggled "While she hasn't made any level progress she has definitely gotten better strategy wise."

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-29-2018, 06:56 PM   #87
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona sat down and watched with interest as Julia set up the art supplies.

"Pokémon are cool like that," Keith smiled, before taking another sip of Enigma Berry Juice. "I miss Luna, though," he added with a small sigh. Then, he did a slight double take as he realized... "...I didn't tell you about that, did I?" he added. "Luna and some of my other Pokémon chose to go with a different Trainer. It was Luna, Andromeda, and George at first, and then later on, Sunny and Ava chose to leave as well, and Luna contacted me telepathically to inform me that they ended up with the same Trainer as well."

~~~

Cyanide nodded. "That's damn important stuff," she replied. "Strategy makes all the difference. Like letting you KO a Weavile with his own Focus Blast, for example," she added with a grin, referencing the battle Keith and Kawaii had when they'd first met.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:29 PM   #88
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Julia looked up at her new friend "you color too?"

Kawaii gave him a sympathetic look "I'm sorry, I'm sure you have gathered some new companions though."
Frieghya chuckled "yeah, wow that was a long time ago. At least a year I think."

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-29-2018, 11:37 PM   #89
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I never colored before," Pomona responded. "Could I try?"

"I did, yeah," Keith nodded. As if on cue, the Chespin came over to him. "Manchin here I caught back when I went out to Goldenridge City. His old Trainer got killed by this Shadow Scolipede who looked so strikingly similar to Salazar that when I first rode in, there was a case of mistaken identity. It turned into a whole thing, and after helping these guys apprehend the Black Scarab- that's what this Shadow Scolipede was called- the Chespin was pretty grateful to me, and wanted to join my team, and, well..." He smiled, pulling his Chespin Doll out of his backpack and looking at it. "When Coselle gave me this all those years ago, it was with the hope that it would give me luck in catching the real thing. And, well... it did," he said, the tiniest of tears in his eyes. He gave the doll a quick hug, then carefully stowed it away.

"Chespin pin," grinned Manchin, waving to Kawaii.

Keith wasn't done, however. "Oh, and one time, I was traveling through Garbage Gorge in the middle of a thunderstorm, trying to get home, when I find this green Grimer. I'm thinking it's a Shiny at first, but there was no sparkling when it noticed me, and also it had teeth. I consulted my Pokédex- turns out Grimer has an Alola Form," he grinned. "So yeah, had to catch it. So I sent out Brighton, battled it, and threw a Poké Ball... and the ball got struck by lightning in midair," Keith stated. "I am dead serious. Of course, Grimer was able to take advantage of this and flee, but that turned out to be the least of my worries. You know the rumors about how Voltorb came to be, right? That a Poké Ball factory got struck by lightning one night, and when the employees came in the next morning, it was overrun by the things? Well, there's reason to believe the rumors, because that ball of mine turned into a Voltorb before my very eyes. It was pretty agitated- the lightning strike overloaded it with electricity- so I had Brighton battle it, let it expend its excess energy, and then I caught it." He held up what appeared to be an ordinary Poké Ball... and then, with a whirring sound, it enlarged itself and wheeled around so Kawaii could see its eyes.

"VOLTORB. VOLTORB," droned the sphere, looking at Kawaii.

~~~

"Yeah," nodded Cyanide. "You were still an Eevee. You weren't even pink yet. And neither of us were mothers yet. Daaaamn. A lot really did change in that time, didn't it?"
Old 07-30-2018, 06:57 PM   #90
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

the little ralts nodded and offered her new friend a piece of paper and some crayons.
Kawaii looked awed once again "dang, sounds like you've been busy." She smiled.
Frieghya smirked "I can't wait to see my daughter find the same path."

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-30-2018, 07:21 PM   #91
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Thank you!" Pomona smiled, extending some vines to accept the paper and crayons. With her supplies in vine, she set to work, seeming to have an idea of what to draw right away. Far from her first time doing anything in the way of art, but usually her art more involved the use of Razor Leaf and Petal Dance, with String Shot to stick the leaves and petals together or to other things. This was her first foray into the area of drawing and coloring. Even so, she didn't seem to have too much trouble getting used to using the crayons.

"Oh, for sure," Keith nodded. "Heh, I've been in the Fizzytopia region for well over ten years now, and I still haven't seen all it's got to offer."

"Ches! Chespin ches!" Manchin piped up, a grin on his face and a spark in his eye as he looked up at Kawaii.

"Geez," Meowth remarked. "Manchin's all fired up fer some reason. He wants ta have a battle."

"Is that so?" Keith grinned.

"Ches! Pin!" nodded Manchin.

Keith turned to Kawaii. "Seems Manchin's in the mood for a battle," he stated. "It's nothing new for him, though I gotta say, I rarely see him this eager to go. What would you say to a battle, Kawaii?" he asked.

~~~

"Our girls are meant for great things," stated Cyanide. "I know it. No idea how I know it, but I know it. Probably the moon speaking to me again," she shrugged.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:19 AM   #92
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii looked excited "oh yeah that sounds like fun! And I have the perfect opponent I think."
Julia began to emit a happy aura upon seeing her fried coloring a long with her.
Frieghya chuckled "don't worry, I feel it too." she sighed happily.

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-31-2018, 10:05 AM   #93
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Awesome!" grinned Keith. "Let's take this outside, make use of that battlefield I got in front of the house."

"Chespin!" agreed Manchin, already leading the way out the door.

Pomona smiled as she felt Julia's happy aura. She seemed to be primarily using the green and red crayons in whatever it was she was drawing.

~~~

Cyanide nodded, a smile on her face. "Figured you would," she agreed. "Y'know, Eon should still be training upstairs with Noxie, if you wanna go see," she offered.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:00 AM   #94
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii nodded "sounds like a good plan."
Julia seemed to be extremely focused on her work entirely.
Frieghya's tail twitched happily "ooh yes! I'd love to see them both again."

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-01-2018, 04:17 AM   #95
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith and Manchin led the way outside, where the border of a large battlefield was set into the ground. Keith stood at one end, the Chespin standing on the battlefield, both of them ready for Kawaii to send out her Pokémon.

~~~

After a little time, Pomona finished her drawing, admiring it for a moment, before looking at Julia, waiting for an opportunity to show her drawing to her new friend.

~~~

Cyanide grinned, then led the way out of the living room and into the kitchen. More specifically, over to the warp panels. "Alright, just step on the green one," she said, letting Freighya go first.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:57 AM   #96
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii let out a Pokemon and the natu appeared with a flap of his wings.
Julia was intensely focused on her work until she finished and held up her drawing to show her friend.
Frieghya followed her friend's directions casually.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-02-2018, 06:30 PM   #97
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With both Trainers ready to go, Kawaii sent out her Pokémon- a green spherical bird with wings as colorful as they were tiny. "Ooh, a Natu," Keith remarked, pulling out his Pokédex. "Let's see."

"Natu, the Tiny Bird Pokémon. A Psychic and Flying-type," droned the device. "Natu cannot yet fly, so it jumps around instead. It jumps up into trees and eats the buds off the branches."

"So we're at a type disadvantage," grinned Keith. "But there are ways around those. Ain't that right, Manchin?"

"Ches! Chespin!" nodded the Grass-type.

"Then let's get started!" Keith exclaimed. "Manchin, use Thunder Punch!"

"Ches! Pin!" exclaimed Manchin, electricity crackling around his right hand as he made a fist with it and charged towards Kawaii's Natu.

~~~

Pomona smiled as Julia finished. She was hoping to show her drawing to the Ralts first, but as Julia was already holding up her drawing, Pomona decided to wait her turn. So she looked, wondering what she'd see, what Julia had just drawn.

~~~

As soon as Freighya stepped on the warp panel, she was instantaneously transported to a different room in the mansion- and this was clearly the Battle Room. A step up from the Battle Room of the old Poisonous Paradise, the battlefield (and the room in general) was large enough to comfortably accommodate an all-Steelix triple battle. PCs sat in either of the room's northern corners, next to big windows that let in all the natural sunlight that a Solar Beam or Synthesis user could dream of. Between said windows was a giant-screen TV, like what could be found in every other room in the house. This one in particular had the additional feature of functioning as a scoreboard, as this was where Keith would insist on holding big, major Pokémon battles. However, as no Trainers were involved, the screen was blank right now. And on either side of the warp panel stood potted trees, each one full of Snoverberries just ripe for the picking.

On the battlefield itself, however, a battle was well underway. The Shiny Eevee let out a powerful Dazzling Gleam, which knocked back the snowy-looking Mightyena. Noxie, however, landed on her feet, and taking a deep breath, let loose a series of powerful barks, each one accompanied by a burst of dark energy. Eon winced as the Snarl washed over her, but if this deterred her, she hid it well. Switching up tactics immediately, the Shiny Eevee charged forward, leaving short-lived afterimages in her wake. She ran in circles around Noxie, and then at the right moment, landed a forceful blow with Acrobatics. While this went on, a Banette hovered above one of the seats, snacking on an armful of Snoverberries like they were popcornn, and letting out a gleeful cackle whenever Noxie landed a hit on Eon.

"Heh, that's my girl," Cyanide smiled as she appeared in the room beside Freighya. Cyanide's eyes glowed blue, and she plucked several Snoverberries off a nearby tree with Psychic. "Want a Snoverberry?" she asked Freighya before eating one of them herself. "We got Snoverberry trees all over the house, and the berries grow back fast."
Old 08-09-2018, 05:15 AM   #98
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii nodded and ordered quickly "teleport, heat wave." As if he read her mind the Natu, named Huganin , disappeared and reappeared behind his opponent the spread his tiny wings to let out a wave of intense heat.
Somehow in a matter of minutes Julia had managed to replicate both herself and Pomona to almost perfect detail. Pomona friend! said the little ralts happily.
Frieghya watched, absorbing every move before nodding "sure." she replied brightly and popped a berry in her mouth.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #99
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Manchin swung his electrified fist, but found that he was swinging at absolutely nothing- Huganin had disappeared in the blink of an eye! "Ches? Pin?" murmured Manchin, looking around.

"Manchin! Behind you!" Keith called out.

"Chespi- PIIIIIIN!" Manchin cried out as the Natu unleashed a super effective Heat Wave. The Chespin took a hard hit from the Fire move, but didn't look ready to back down in the slightest.

"Alright!" Keith grinned, seeing the determination in his Chespin's eyes. "Manchin, Vine Whip! Grab hold of the Natu!"

"Chespin!" responded Manchin. A pair of vines snaked out from under his arms and shot out towards Huganin. A sound strategy, for sure, Manchin acknowledged- if he could hold onto the Natu, he couldn't Teleport out of the way of attacks- the physical contact would force him to take Manchin along for the ride.

~~~

Pomona's mouth fell open in awe- Julia's drawing was magnificent! "Oh, wow!" she smiled. She knew right away her drawing wasn't nearly this good, but it was pretty respectable nonetheless. "That's amazing! Hey- Julia, I drew this for you," she added, showing her own drawing- it showed Julia surrounded by pretty flowers. Wasn't nearly as good as Julia's drawing, but it still showed that Pomona had potential as an artist, considering it was her first drawing ever.

~~~

Noxie skidded across the battlefield from the Acrobatics, but once she regained her footing, she made good use of said footing by charging forward, sparks flying from her mouth as she prepared to use Thunder Fang. Eon, however, was not about to give Noxie the chance, and after taking a deep breath, exhaled a powerful Flamethrower that stopped the Mightyena in her tracks! Once this was done, the pair of Pokémon looked at each other and decided that that was enough for now.

Eon was the first to spot the newcomers. "Oh! Hi, Mom! Hi, miss Freighya!" she said happily, running up to the pair of Eeveelutions. "Mom, Mom, did you see my battle?"

"Heh, you bet," smirked Cyanide. "You're getting good with that Acrobatics, though I'd have liked to see how much better your Gunk Shot's gotten."

Noxie looked quite pleased to see Freighya again. "Hi, Freighya," said the Mightyena. "How's everyone doing?"
Old 08-11-2018, 11:39 PM   #100
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

"use peck to free yourself then night shade!" Kawaii ordered. The bird went to work pecking at the vines wrapped around him.
Julia smiled happily and bounced up and down a couple times before running over to hug Pomona thank you Pomona!
Frieghya smiled "good to see you too. Everyone is doing great. Tengu especially." she was glad to see noxie again.

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases