UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #476
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Balmund is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Fire Core Egg on Friday 11th January 2013.
Tyoyo3131 is confirmed to hatch a Starter Egg on Monday 14th January 2013.

Trepie: Your newborn male Zorua leaps into your arms and licks your cheek affectionately.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:42 PM   #477
Trepie
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Trepie: Your newborn male Zorua leaps into your arms and licks your cheek affectionately.
Nice to meet you too little one. Guess I better think of a name for you. Putting him in Pokeball 3/8 last one used here
Old 01-07-2013, 04:22 AM   #478
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Quote:
pengyzu is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ice Glacier Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
This Glacier Egg looks like it's getting colder by the second. Is my baby dead, or something else is happening... @@
Old 01-07-2013, 04:49 AM   #479
enchantress
Queen of the Night

pengyzu: Your egg is so cold it shatters, leaving this in its place.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #480
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

fishyfool is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Grass Nature Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
This is ready to hatch, methinks.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #481
enchantress
Queen of the Night

fishyfool: The second of these to hatch today, only this little one has bits... I hope you like your new male Bulbasaur because judging by the way he's rubbing against your ankle in hopes of getting a welcome hug I'd safely assume he's very happy to meet his new trainer ^^.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #482
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
fishyfool: The second of these to hatch today, only this little one has bits... I hope you like your new male Bulbasaur because judging by the way he's rubbing against your ankle in hopes of getting a welcome hug I'd safely assume he's very happy to meet his new trainer ^^.
I'm sure there's bound to be someone who'd like you, little guy, but for now hop into this Poke Ball (6 of 20) and relax a little.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #483
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Quote:
pengyzu: Your egg is so cold it shatters, leaving this in its place.
The Cryogonal vanishes leaving a note in its place

"Thank you for helping me hatch this wonderful sentient snowflake. I will cherish him so much in his beautiful Pokeball [5/10]. Which leaves me with 4 Pokeballs to catch Ice-types with. Thank you!"
Old 01-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #484
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Kairne is confirmed to hatch a Rare Steel Core Egg on Tuesday 8th January 2013.
The shell is cracking, I didn't even know it could. Looks like this one's about to hatch.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #485
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ghost Mystery Egg on Tuesday 8th January 2013.
*Marion anxiously and excitedly enters the Egg House, hugging her ghostly egg close to her. As Marion reluctantly places the egg on the table, she looks to the Egg House attendants with almost childlike anticipation.*

I have been giving my extra special egg lots of love and hugs and storytime with H.P. Lovecraft... I can't wait to meet the spooky baby inside! :3
Old 01-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #486
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Quote:
dosuser: Regular January 8 2013 / Enigma January 22 2013 / Mystery January 27 2013
I can't decide what to choose for my first typed egg! I have to make it count! I'll go with...

A Bug Nature egg, please! Using a Super Rare pass, 2 candies, and 10000 coins!

Last edited by The Morg; 01-07-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #487
enchantress
Queen of the Night

dosuser is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Grass Nature Egg on Tuesday 15th January 2013.

Kairne: Your newborn Skarmory emerges from her egg and stretches her wings, pleased to finally have some room to move. Betcha she'll love the outdoors ^^.
Marion Ette: Your new male Gastly stares you in the eye and cackles sadistically, testing to see if you'll stand your ground. Looks like you have a handful there...
Old 01-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #488
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette: Your new male Gastly stares you in the eye and cackles sadistically, testing to see if you'll stand your ground. Looks like you have a handful there...
Marion smiles at the Gastly's attempt at intimidating her. The look in her eye suggests that she finds the Gastly's behavior delightful as opposed to terrifying. "Trying to frighten me, are you?" Marion chuckles, maintaining eye contact with even more determination than before. "You remind me of my sister... I bet she could even give you some pointers on how to perfect that laugh of yours."

Just as her name is mentioned, a shadowy figure that had been looming outside the window of the Egg House makes itself known, moving through the night air with great haste. As the door bursts open, the dark-haired woman known as Coselle barges into the Egg House, her grey eyes alight with mischief. A wide grin spreads across her face, as she pulls out a Pokeball [4/10] from her pocket. Twirling it on her finger like a tiny basketball, she nods her head toward the Gastly.

"May I?"

Marion turns around, tilting her head somewhat. "Taking a shining to him already, are you? I just said that you two seemed like you would get along-"

"Not for me, no." Coselle smirks, a dark look in her eye. "For a friend."

Marion snickers a bit. "A friend, huh? And you want to give this person such a rare and valuable Pokemon? Must be some friend there, Cosie..."

"You watch your tongue, lit-tle sis-ter," the dark-haired woman hisses, before realizing that she has lapsed into the Banette-style stutter and clasping her hand over her mouth. The Gastly notices this and laughs hysterically. Marion, noting her sister's anger, tries to tone down her amusement (though with only some success).

"Fair enough. I already have my dear Cheshire, so you may take this one for your... 'friend'." Marion gestures quotation marks with her fingers around the word "friend", chuckling afterward. Coselle snorts with indignance, recalling the laughing Gastly in the Pokeball.

"Thank you, Mary," Coselle acknowledges her sister with a mixture of gratitude and annoyance, though her mind seems to be elsewhere. Nodding her head towards the Egg House attendant as a non-verbal "Thanks," she heads out the door, her sinister cackle certainly rivaling the young Gastly's.

Marion turns and gives the Egg House attendant a more thoughtful "Thank you," smiling and humming a little melody as she leaves the Egg House empty-handed.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #489
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Treepandaone: Regular January 8 2013 / Enigma January 8 2013 / Mystery January 8 2013
Using my Super Rare Egg House Pass alongside 2 candies and 10,000 coins to pick up a Super Rare Normal Pound Egg.

Thanks, see you next week ^^
Old 01-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #490
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Shadowshocker is confirmed to hatch a Rare Fighting Pound Egg on Tuesday 8th January 2013.
I believe it's time to hatch this rare little slugger.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #491
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Kairne: Your newborn Skarmory emerges from her egg and stretches her wings, pleased to finally have some room to move. Betcha she'll love the outdoors ^^.
She goes in this Pokéball [3/10]
Old 01-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #492
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Treepandaone is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Normal Pound Egg on Tuesday 15th January

Shadowshocker: Your little breaks free from her egg, pulls up her ... trousers ... and approaches you with a look that says 'Do you want a piece of me?' She's a fierce one for sure.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #493
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
biggggg5: Regular January 9 2013 / Enigma January 9 2013 / Mystery January 30 2013[/color]
With polymerization I fuse this super rare egg pass, these 2 candies, and 10,000 coins to create a super rare electric storm egg
...I think I'm watching too much yu gi oh.

Last edited by biggggg5; 01-08-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #494
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Shadowshocker: Your little breaks free from her egg, pulls up her ... trousers ... and approaches you with a look that says 'Do you want a piece of me?' She's a fierce one for sure.
What is it with me and Dark-type girls? Picking her up in the 11th PokeBall of 20.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:17 AM   #495
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Quote:

Coolz8: Regular January 9 2013 / Enigma January 9 2013 / Mystery January 30 2013
Picking up a Super Rare Ice Glacier Egg with a Super Rare Egg House Pass, 2 candies, and 10000 coins.

Thank you!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #496
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Talon87: Regular January 8 2013 / Enigma January 8 2013 / Mystery January 8 2013
Using this Ultra Rare Egg House pass, along with supplementary payment of 3 rare candies and 25,000 coins, I'd like to pick up one Ultra Rare Dark Mystery Egg, please.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #497
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Balmund is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Fire Core Egg on Friday 11th January 2013.
Time to hatch this firey babeh!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:50 AM   #498
enchantress
Queen of the Night

biggggg5 is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Electric Storm Egg on Wednesday 16th January 2013.
Coolz8 is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ice Glacier Egg on Wednesday 16th January 2013.
Talon87 is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday 18th January 2013.

Balmund: Embers begin spitting from the holes appearing in your rapidly melting egg before it erupts in flames to leave this male Larvesta to greet you with a challenging glare.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #499
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Balmund: Embers begin spitting from the holes appearing in your rapidly melting egg before it erupts in flames to leave this male Larvesta to greet you with a challenging glare.
This one is going to be quite a toughie to tame, it seems. I'd carry him, but his Flame Body will likely burn away all of my flesh. Instead, I'll place him straight into this Pokéball [9/10], and start taking baby steps as we build our trust. This little one has made my day, thanks!

Last edited by Balmund; 01-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #500
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
enchantress: Regular January 13 2013 / Enigma January 13 2013 / Mystery January 13 2013
I'll be collecting a Fire Core Egg, please and thank you ^^.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records