UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 05:05 PM   #426
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Miss Lulu loved all her babies. Well, they weren't her babies, per se - they were not of her blood, and it was ultimately not up to her to raise them - but it was hard not to refer to the hatchlings in her care in any other way. Her babies always brought her joy... and a twinge of sadness, when they went off to their owners. Yet today, Miss Lulu was counting the seconds until she could unload these trio of troublemakers onto someone else.

They had been fast friends, those three. Oh, how it had warmed Miss Lulu's heart to see the three of them playing together! It didn't occur to her that, even at that very young age, they would already be plotting and scheming. Oh, she had anticipated the stealthy, dark-type thief; she was not even terribly surprised at the fuzzy firestarter, who tested the limits of the Hatchery's sprinkler systems.

What shocked her (no pun intended) was the quiet, doe-eyed electric type who, after much careful observation and disbelief, turned out to be the little gang's leader. It had been Miss Lulu's first impression that the other two babies had been a bad influence on this, the last of the three... but it wasn't until this little one was born that the destructive, criminal side came out in the other hatchlings. The true spark to these fires of destruction and mayhem was undeniable... and yet, even knowing what she knew, it was hard to look into those baby blue eyes and believe that this little girl was a devious little mastermind.

Thank Arceus they were going off to three separate trainers! Yet somehow, it was hard to shake the feeling that, together or separately, those three would find a way to wreak havoc...

---

Lil'twick has hatched a Lv.1 Male Sneasel with EM Crush Claw.
omg keeping this wonderful little boy. I think he and Teddy will be good friends....

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-09-2018, 05:46 PM   #427
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Dropping off this Birthday Egg before the day rolls over.

Old 05-09-2018, 08:27 PM   #428
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

In dealing with all of the madness and mayhem from the troublemaker trio, Miss Lulu had nearly forgotten that yet another baby was due to enter the world! Fortunately for her, the patient little one, who had quietly hatched in his incubator, was not one to fuss. Oh, sure, he had gotten a little hungry, but he was not a picky eater, and made sure to eat the shell he hatched out of. Well, that wasn't quite enough, no, but not to worry! There is glass in front of him to eat. Well, that got him out of the incubator, so now the machine is broken... Why waste a broken machine? Better eat that too. And the other incubators... and the bookshelves... and the tables and chairs... and a bunch of very expensive medical equipment. This should do for starters.

Of course, as it so happens, one of those books on the recently consumed bookshelf explains, in great detail, the complicated and delicate process of performing the Heimlich maneuver on stomach Pokemon in order to retrieve important items from their cavernous maws. Hopefully, Miss Lulu can perform the process from memory... And this baby's new trainer would do well to learn. The knowledge will come in handy very quickly.

---

Naruxami has hatched a Lv1 Male Gulpin with EM Smog.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Dropping off this Birthday Egg before the day rolls over.

134's Birthday Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Wednesday, 16 May.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:13 PM   #429
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
In dealing with all of the madness and mayhem from the troublemaker trio, Miss Lulu had nearly forgotten that yet another baby was due to enter the world! Fortunately for her, the patient little one, who had quietly hatched in his incubator, was not one to fuss. Oh, sure, he had gotten a little hungry, but he was not a picky eater, and made sure to eat the shell he hatched out of. Well, that wasn't quite enough, no, but not to worry! There is glass in front of him to eat. Well, that got him out of the incubator, so now the machine is broken... Why waste a broken machine? Better eat that too. And the other incubators... and the bookshelves... and the tables and chairs... and a bunch of very expensive medical equipment. This should do for starters.

Of course, as it so happens, one of those books on the recently consumed bookshelf explains, in great detail, the complicated and delicate process of performing the Heimlich maneuver on stomach Pokemon in order to retrieve important items from their cavernous maws. Hopefully, Miss Lulu can perform the process from memory... And this baby's new trainer would do well to learn. The knowledge will come in handy very quickly.

---

Naruxami has hatched a Lv1 Male Gulpin with EM Smog.

---

134's Birthday Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Wednesday, 16 May.
Oh hey lil guy. I'll be finding you a great home. <3

Thank you Marion, I'll toss this guy in a regular Pokeball
Old 05-13-2018, 08:34 PM   #430
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Maskerade: Female Treecko

Hate the RNG, not me!
Old 05-13-2018, 08:36 PM   #431
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Time to put some Dragon love in the air, as Boxcars want to repopulate his species!

: *roars half intimidatingly, half seductively*

Kinda fitting that at your Lv.20, you've learned Charm, huh? ^^; I guess you're going to use it quite a bit soon!

Dropping off Boxcars with the following stats:

Spoiler: show

Species & Type: Tyrunt (Rock/Dragon)
Name: Boxcars
Level: 20
Ability: Sturdy (unaffected one-hit ko moves)
Nature:
Pokéball: Pokéball
Held Item: None
Bond: 0
Obtained: Hatched/captured in Cinccino Royale event
Moves:
  • Level up Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Roar, Stomp, Bide, Stealth Rock, Bite, Charm.
  • Egg Moves: None.
  • Tutor Moves: None.
  • TM/HM Moves: None.
  • Special Moves: None.
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
Birthday: July 26th
Evolution Chain: - Lv.39 ->

He'll be accompanied with a Female Dratini from Gemini Spark (along with some Old Spice), and he'll be keeping the Tyrunt offspring!

Last edited by OkikuMew; 05-15-2018 at 08:00 PM. Reason: I knew I forgot to mention something
Old 05-14-2018, 06:50 AM   #432
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Time to put some Dragon love in the air, as Boxcars want to repopulate his species!

: *roars half intimidatingly, half seductively*

Kinda fitting that at your Lv.20, you've learned Charm, huh? ^^; I guess you're going to use it quite a bit soon!

Dropping off Boxcars with the following stats:

Nature:
Moves:
  • Level up Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Roar, Stomp, Bide, Stealth Rock, Bite, Charm.

He'll be accompanied with a Female Dratini from Gemini Spark, and he'll be keeping the Tyrunt offspring!
Walking into the foyer of the Hatchery was Hyrem, not only to arrange a breeding involving one of his younger Pokemon but also here to see the results of Nissa's time with a Charizard. She was here for quite a long time, but as far as the Grovyle was concerned there would never be enough time spent next to Pokemon like...him. *Ohhh Volllllllg~~* she swooned, holding her blushing face in her hands, looking uncharacteristically happy. "Um, are you all right, Nissa?" Hyrem asked the grass lizard, her responses becoming more and more incomprehensible to the trainer's mind; clearly this was not the same Nissa he had dropped off here! In any case, that was something to put a spotlight on another time as now it was Sorano's turn to find out just what it was like to have a child. Amethyst and Kinana, of course, were here to support their adopted daughter/sister, with Amethyst personally speaking to Hyrem's mind about it: *Mmmm, she reminds me of myself when I was young, I couldn't be prouder~* Hyrem, knowing full well what the mother Seviper was like when she was young, decided to ignore her and instead simply made the arrangements to put her in for a double session with a Pokemon belonging to Mélina, a newer trainer to the region and apparently owned quite a few unique Pokemon, one of which Hyrem wanted for himself while she wanted a Dratini hence the reason Sorano would be here for the next few weeks...

Dropping off my Lv. 21 Female Dratini to breed with OkikuMew's Male Tyrunt, along with an Old Spice Incense so the baby can become like the dad, and I'll be keeping this one!

Name: Sorano
Species: Dratini
Level: 21
Current Location: On standby in Black Bayou
Ability: Marvel Scale (50% Defense boost when inflicted with a status) *HIDDEN*
Nature: Mild (+SpAtk, -Def, likes Dry, hates Sour)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense
Bond: 18
Contest Stats: Beauty 10/Cool 10/Cute 10/Smart 10/Tough 10
Current Movepool: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Agility, Slam, {Surf}, {Waterfall}, {Whirlpool}, (Haze), {Confide}, (Supersonic), (Aqua Tail), (Mist), (Water Pulse), [Icy Wind], {Round}, (Aqua Jet), {Toxic}
Moves to Learn: Dragon Tail (Lv. 31), Aqua Tail (Lv. 31), Dragon Rush (Lv. 35), Safeguard (Lv. 41), Dragon Dance (Lv. 45), Outrage (Lv. 50), Hyper Beam (Lv. 50)
Evolutions: (Lv. 30), (Lv. 55)
Old 05-14-2018, 10:13 AM   #433
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Maskerade: Female Treecko

Hate the RNG, not me!
Picking her up in Pokeball 1/10! Sorry for bugging you to hatch it!
Old 05-14-2018, 12:43 PM   #434
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Geodude
Nickname: Gracelyn/Gracie
Level: 23
Love Ball
Nature:
Type: Rock/Ground
Obtained: The Egg House
Ability: Sturdy
Bond: 32
Contest: All 10
Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl, Flail, Focus Punch, Block, Mega Punch, Hammer Arm, Rock Climb, Endure, Autonomize, Wide Guard, Fire Blast, Mud Sport, Rock Polish, Rollout, Magnitude, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Bulldoze

Honedge
Nickname: Hermes
Obtained: The Hatchery
Premier Ball
Nature:
Ability: No Guard: The accuracy of all moves known by this Pokémon and all Pokémon targeting this Pokémon raises to 100%
Bond:
Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, Pursuit, Autonomize, Shadow Sneak

Dropping Gracie and Hermes off to breed. EpicSquirtle will be providing the Old Spice Incense and also keeping the offspring. Thanks!
Dropping off the Old Spice Incense, as well as confirming that I'll be keeping the offspring.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:26 PM   #435
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Apologies for the delay, here are your hatched babies~

Marion Ette: Female Gligar with EM Counter
Picking this baby up and putting her in a Flying Ball. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2018, 07:38 PM   #436
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:

Watching this for real pls
Old 05-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #437
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Watching this for real pls
There have been tales about the Hatchery that have been spreading as of late. More and more, the rumors have been taking a sinister turn. The strange spell tags hung on the walls... the eerie atmosphere when Miss Lulu wasn't around... reports of ghosts, or specters... possibly something worse.

The atmosphere in the waiting room is silent... heavy. The unrelenting clock ticks away the moments with callous indifference to how long Tate has waited. It is said the longer one waits, the more likely that something... odd will happen.

With each passing moment, the silence grows thicker. The sun begins to set, casting shadows across the waiting room floor. How long had it been? 30 minutes? An hour...?

A blood-curdling, feminine scream suddenly breaks the silence, as the door flings open to show an uncharacteristically disheveled Miss Lulu, her eyes wide and wild, her normally well-kept dress wrinkled and torn - she is the very image of terror.

"No... No! Stop! STOP!!" She cries into the room, backing away from the door. Upon spying a trainer, she immediately runs to them, a pleading look on her face.

"Please, you have to stop her! She's relentless! I can't control her-"

Her breath catches in her throat. A strange sound meets the trainer's ear... Louder and louder with each iteration...

Flop. Flop. Flop.

"She's coming... RUN!"

Miss Lulu looks like she's about to burst out the Hatchery door...

Flop. Flop. Flop.

She looks to Tate, her expression increasingly unhinged. "Please, go! Go..."

Flop

"before..."

Flop

"she..."

FLOP.

It was too late. Too late for Miss Lulu. Too late for Tate. Too late for everyone.

The tickle monster is here.

134 has hatched a Lv1 Female Feebas with EM Tickle.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:51 PM   #438
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Dropping off Wilikōī the (M) Alolan Raichu and Hā‘awi the (F) Delibird, w/ Old Spice Incense, to breed.

Wilikōī
Timid, impetuous and silly.

LV. 20 [M] RAICHU
ABILITY: SURGE SURFER

{ Luxury Ball & Old Spice Incense }

Obtained via an egg.
STRONG (30) BOND.

Moves via Level:
Charm; Tail Whip; Thunder Shock; Growl; Play Nice; Sweet Kiss; Quick Attack; Nasty Plot; Electro Ball; Thunder Wave; Feint (21); Double Team (23); Spark (26); Nuzzle (29); Discharge (34); Slam (37); Thunderbolt (42); Agility (45); Wild Charge (50); Light Screen (53); Thunder (5; Speed Swap; Psychic;

Moves via Heredity:
Bestow; Bide; Charge; Disarming Voice; Double Slap; Electric Terrain; Encore; Endure; Fake Out; Flail; Lucky Chant; Present; Reversal; Thunder Punch; Tickle; Volt Tackle; Wish;

Moves via Tutoring:
Heal Pulse; Psybeam;

Hā‘awi
Mild, yet mischeivious.

LV. 20 [F] DELIBIRD
ABILITY: HUSTLE

{ Luxury Ball & No Held Item }

Obtained via a trade.
MODERATE (19) BOND.

Moves via Level:
Present; Drill Peck (25);

Moves via Heredity:
Aurora Beam; Bestow; Destiny Bond; Fake Out; Freeze Dry; Future Sight; Ice Ball; Ice Punch; Ice Shard; Icy Wind; Quick Attack; Rapid Spin; Spikes; Splash;

Moves via Tutoring:
Aurora Veil; Hail; Ice Beam;

Old 05-19-2018, 02:20 PM   #439
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
There have been tales about the Hatchery that have been spreading as of late. More and more, the rumors have been taking a sinister turn. The strange spell tags hung on the walls... the eerie atmosphere when Miss Lulu wasn't around... reports of ghosts, or specters... possibly something worse.

The atmosphere in the waiting room is silent... heavy. The unrelenting clock ticks away the moments with callous indifference to how long Tate has waited. It is said the longer one waits, the more likely that something... odd will happen.

With each passing moment, the silence grows thicker. The sun begins to set, casting shadows across the waiting room floor. How long had it been? 30 minutes? An hour...?

A blood-curdling, feminine scream suddenly breaks the silence, as the door flings open to show an uncharacteristically disheveled Miss Lulu, her eyes wide and wild, her normally well-kept dress wrinkled and torn - she is the very image of terror.

"No... No! Stop! STOP!!" She cries into the room, backing away from the door. Upon spying a trainer, she immediately runs to them, a pleading look on her face.

"Please, you have to stop her! She's relentless! I can't control her-"

Her breath catches in her throat. A strange sound meets the trainer's ear... Louder and louder with each iteration...

Flop. Flop. Flop.

"She's coming... RUN!"

Miss Lulu looks like she's about to burst out the Hatchery door...

Flop. Flop. Flop.

She looks to Tate, her expression increasingly unhinged. "Please, go! Go..."

Flop

"before..."

Flop

"she..."

FLOP.

It was too late. Too late for Miss Lulu. Too late for Tate. Too late for everyone.

The tickle monster is here.

134 has hatched a Lv1 Female Feebas with EM Tickle.
Picking up this cutie, naming her Kili, and declaring her ability to be Swift Swim. Mahalo!
Old 05-21-2018, 03:24 PM   #440
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Dropping off my Lv. 21 Female Dratini to breed with OkikuMew's Male Tyrunt, along with an Old Spice Incense so the baby can become like the dad, and I'll be keeping this one!

Current Movepool: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Agility, Slam, {Surf}, {Waterfall}, {Whirlpool}, (Haze), {Confide}, (Supersonic), (Aqua Tail), (Mist), (Water Pulse), [Icy Wind], {Round}, (Aqua Jet), {Toxic}
Moves to Learn: Dragon Tail (Lv. 31), Aqua Tail (Lv. 31), Dragon Rush (Lv. 35), Safeguard (Lv. 41), Dragon Dance (Lv. 45), Outrage (Lv. 50), Hyper Beam (Lv. 50)
Oh hey, a week has passed! So I guess it would be time for Hyrem to pick up that egg of his!

However, it's far from over for Sorano and Boxcars, as they'll be staying here for an extra week, but this time, with no Old Spice and I'll be keeping the babeh Dratini eggo! Here's Boxcars' stats again, just in case:

Nature:
Moves:
Old 05-22-2018, 03:42 PM   #441
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Oh hey, a week has passed! So I guess it would be time for Hyrem to pick up that egg of his!

However, it's far from over for Sorano and Boxcars, as they'll be staying here for an extra week, but this time, with no Old Spice and I'll be keeping the babeh Dratini eggo! Here's Boxcars' stats again, just in case:

Nature:
Moves:
And my Sorano will be staying in there for another week with the lil Tyrunt so they can make a tiny blue sea snek for Okiku! Also swapping the Old Spice Incense back out for her plushie toy so she can show it to her new friend! :3

Held Item: Christmas Dragonair Plushie (used)
Old 05-28-2018, 09:39 PM   #442
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
And my Sorano will be staying in there for another week with the lil Tyrunt so they can make a tiny blue sea snek for Okiku! Also swapping the Old Spice Incense back out for her plushie toy so she can show it to her new friend! :3

Held Item: Christmas Dragonair Plushie (used)
Well would you look at that, another week went by! Boxcars' first child should be ready to be born now! ^^ But we're not quite done yet...

Not only I'm taking Boxcars back, but I'm also putting the new, second egg I've taken for incubation!

: *roars loudly and proudly* [Hope both grow strong like me, but also as gentle and pretty as Sorano!]
Old 05-29-2018, 06:28 PM   #443
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Walking into the foyer of the Hatchery was Hyrem, not only to arrange a breeding involving one of his younger Pokemon but also here to see the results of Nissa's time with a Charizard. She was here for quite a long time, but as far as the Grovyle was concerned there would never be enough time spent next to Pokemon like...him. *Ohhh Volllllllg~~* she swooned, holding her blushing face in her hands, looking uncharacteristically happy. "Um, are you all right, Nissa?" Hyrem asked the grass lizard, her responses becoming more and more incomprehensible to the trainer's mind; clearly this was not the same Nissa he had dropped off here! In any case, that was something to put a spotlight on another time as now it was Sorano's turn to find out just what it was like to have a child. Amethyst and Kinana, of course, were here to support their adopted daughter/sister, with Amethyst personally speaking to Hyrem's mind about it: *Mmmm, she reminds me of myself when I was young, I couldn't be prouder~* Hyrem, knowing full well what the mother Seviper was like when she was young, decided to ignore her and instead simply made the arrangements to put her in for a double session with a Pokemon belonging to Mélina, a newer trainer to the region and apparently owned quite a few unique Pokemon, one of which Hyrem wanted for himself while she wanted a Dratini hence the reason Sorano would be here for the next few weeks...

After Nissa's swooning over the Charizard she was with for over a month, Hyrem wasn't sure what Sorano would be like from her time here. However, as he asked to be shown to the hatching room, the assistant at the desk said, "Ah yes, your egg! Well, right this way, though...you may notice your Dratini might be a bit...different since you last saw her. Rather than tell you however...it's best that you see it for yourself."

Great, what is it now? Hyrem thought as he followed the assistant. I knew it'd be risky letting her be adopted by Amethyst of all mothers...

But as he stepped inside the room, there was Sorano looking over her first egg...well, the trainer guessed it was Sorano judging by the very similar shape and coloration this new creature had, but it looked like a darker blue than before, the blunt horn that was on her head was a bit more defined now, she sported one round, blue bead on the front of her neck and two bigger ones on her tail, and her ear frills had been shaped into some adorable looking wings. Perhaps the most notable difference from her old Dratini form was that she was longer, much longer, more than twice her original length if he had to guess. But as the serpent's beautiful eyes looked towards Hyrem, she squealed with delight, though with a slightly deeper tone than a Dratini would, and flew straight for him, Wrapping up his body in multiple coils and giving him a tight hug. "Ehehe, wow, you're a big surprise!" he said, pulling his arms out of the coils for the moment, his Pokedex along with them, and the assistant explained that she evolved once she started looking over the two eggs she had laid, likely out of some maternal instinct kicking in at that moment. "Hehe, makes sense!" he chuckled before Sorano's face stuffed itself right against his. "Okay, okay, give me a chance to look up your new form, and then I'll give you some attention!" he laughed as he opened up his Pokedex and scanned right on the Pokemon's coils to register the new entry:

Dragonair, the Dragon Pokemon, and the evolved form of Dratini. Its ability to control the weather is spoken of in many legends, the energy needed to do so stored inside the crystalline orbs on its neck and tail. These valuable orbs make a powerful draw to poachers despite many international laws guarding this Pokemon against such crimes. Dragonair can control the air currents around it, giving it the power of flight, and its power over the weather is so great that it can expend a larger amount of energy to summon a storm in an instant. It can claim an entire lake or sea as its territory, and its sleek body allows it to catch prey without needing to use its weather abilities, though it may sometimes do so against more dangerous opponents.

The moment the Pokedex stopped speaking, Sorano's face was back into Hyrem's, and he got the hint to rub her cheeks, causing her to squeal in more delight when all of a sudden her ears perked up, and she looked right towards her egg; there wasn't even a crack in it yet, but it seemed she could tell what was happening! "Oh, is it ready? Wow, can't wait for this!" Hyrem stared as he awaited the second surprise to show itself today; could it possibly top Sorano's having evolved though?

Hatching my baby dinosaur!
Old 05-30-2018, 12:52 PM   #444
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Geodude
Nickname: Gracelyn/Gracie
Level: 23
Love Ball
Nature:
Type: Rock/Ground
Obtained: The Egg House
Ability: Sturdy
Bond: 32
Contest: All 10
Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl, Flail, Focus Punch, Block, Mega Punch, Hammer Arm, Rock Climb, Endure, Autonomize, Wide Guard, Fire Blast, Mud Sport, Rock Polish, Rollout, Magnitude, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Bulldoze

Honedge
Nickname: Hermes
Obtained: The Hatchery
Premier Ball
Nature:
Ability: No Guard: The accuracy of all moves known by this Pokémon and all Pokémon targeting this Pokémon raises to 100%
Bond:
Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, Pursuit, Autonomize, Shadow Sneak

Dropping Gracie and Hermes off to breed. EpicSquirtle will be providing the Old Spice Incense and also keeping the offspring. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Dropping off the Old Spice Incense, as well as confirming that I'll be keeping the offspring.
I almost forgot about this one. It seems like it's time for the egg to hatch now!
Old 05-31-2018, 04:14 AM   #445
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...2&postcount=21

Dropping off my 5th Staff Enigma Egg for incubation

Old 05-31-2018, 04:11 PM   #446
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off Enigma Egg from 135 FCs for incubation.
Old 05-31-2018, 04:31 PM   #447
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

TheKnightsFury and Maskerade's Enigma Eggs are confirmed for incubation. These eggs are due to hatch Thursday, 07 June 2018.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:10 PM   #448
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gemini Spark has hatched a female lv.1 Tyrunt!

EpicSquirtle has hatched a male lv.1 Honedge with EM Wide Guard!
Old 06-01-2018, 09:50 PM   #449
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Dropping off Wilikōī the (M) Alolan Raichu and Hā‘awi the (F) Delibird, w/ Old Spice Incense, to breed.

Wilikōī
Timid, impetuous and silly.

LV. 20 [M] RAICHU
ABILITY: SURGE SURFER

{ Luxury Ball & Old Spice Incense }

Obtained via an egg.
STRONG (30) BOND.

Moves via Level:
Charm; Tail Whip; Thunder Shock; Growl; Play Nice; Sweet Kiss; Quick Attack; Nasty Plot; Electro Ball; Thunder Wave; Feint (21); Double Team (23); Spark (26); Nuzzle (29); Discharge (34); Slam (37); Thunderbolt (42); Agility (45); Wild Charge (50); Light Screen (53); Thunder (5; Speed Swap; Psychic;

Moves via Heredity:
Bestow; Bide; Charge; Disarming Voice; Double Slap; Electric Terrain; Encore; Endure; Fake Out; Flail; Lucky Chant; Present; Reversal; Thunder Punch; Tickle; Volt Tackle; Wish;

Moves via Tutoring:
Heal Pulse; Psybeam;

Hā‘awi
Mild, yet mischeivious.

LV. 20 [F] DELIBIRD
ABILITY: HUSTLE

{ Luxury Ball & No Held Item }

Obtained via a trade.
MODERATE (19) BOND.

Moves via Level:
Present; Drill Peck (25);

Moves via Heredity:
Aurora Beam; Bestow; Destiny Bond; Fake Out; Freeze Dry; Future Sight; Ice Ball; Ice Punch; Ice Shard; Icy Wind; Quick Attack; Rapid Spin; Spikes; Splash;

Moves via Tutoring:
Aurora Veil; Hail; Ice Beam;

Picking these two up, and hatching their egg.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:53 PM   #450
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

134 has hatched a lv.1 female Pichu with EM Present!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records