UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 05:45 AM   #26
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 10

The battle was finally drawing to a close and though both Pokemon were still healthy enough to fight on they were looking more and more tired. Charon was sturgling under Shade's Wrap but the snake looked like he couldn't hold it for too much longer, he too was exhausted more so than Charon. With an order to Swagger he has to release Charon in order to perform his dance. He slithers back and begins his cocky dance but feels a heavy drain upon him at the same time. Charon was already implementing his Spite again but it was draining to him too. Shade tried his best to finish his Swagger but was feeling too tired, infact Charon had to stop his Spite too as it was draining him of his last energy rescources.

They both tiredly look to oneanother before attacking hoping they ha the energy to continue. Charon poured more of his much needed energy into his Shadow feeling it begin to Sneak away but leaving him totally drained. Shade lets loose some Poison Stings that barrage over Charon before the Shadow slams into him knocking him back. Charon winces in pain as he is poisoned but can't keep the grin off his face as Shade collaspes to tired too continue on fighting.

Health: 26%
Energy: 03%

Health: 25%
Energy: 0%

Shade is unable to battle due to exhaustion, Charon is the narrow winner!
It was a good battle. AK, unfortunately your use of Poison attacks on Spiritomb (all ghosts are resistant to poison attacks ... I should know =p) and spamming of Sludge Bomb that became more energy draining because it was overused pulled you down in this match. Other than that though you still did well. darkrai you need to be aware of how much energy some moves require to use, Spite and Shadow Sneak are big energy users and could have done you in in the last round but you were lucky.

Ultimately Congratulations to darkrai and his Spiritomb for winning this Beginner Trainer Battle. Spiritomb gains 2 Levels for his win and both of you receive this Beginner Trainer Battle Trophy. 3 of these and you may challenge the Level 1 Gym Challenge.
Commiserations AK, it was close at the end
Old 01-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #27
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

No worries, it was an honest mistake. The fact eluded the both of us (except for our resident ghost mistress Arc it seems XD).

Alicia watched as Shade crumpled to the ground and lay still, far too exhausted to continue.

"Shade is unable to battle! Charon is the winner!" the referee's familiar voice rang out across the Stardust Fields.

The girl walked over to where her Ekans was. "You did great, Shade," she murmured as she sprayed the contents of her last Revive over his body. The slitted yellow eyes regarded her coolly as the fine mist melded into his skin. He hissed, raising his head to glare at the Spiritomb he had just lost to. "Don't worry about it, you did as well as you could. I don't mind at all that you lost." ...not that her Ekans was worried about that part. Eh, she'd deal with his temper later.

Alicia thanked the referee, smiling, then turned to her opponent. "That was an incredibly exciting match! The Spites you ordered were very tricky. A smart move, I'll have to watch out for it in the future," she opined. "Congrats on the win, you deserve it!"

Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 01-23-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #28
darkrai
Cascade Badge

John felt his heart stop for the last seconds of this round. All or nothing, he thought when he gave Charon his orders. Luckily, he emerged victorious, although it had been extremely close, the Ekans collapsed in the floor.

"Shade is unable to battle due to exhaustion, Charon is the narrow winner!"

The referee's words echoed in his mind. They had done it. Their first battle and their first win at the same time. As he walked towards Charon, the whole battle flashed through his eyes. There had been some tense moments - and they would never forget those minutes of emptiness that had bored them almost to death.

"You did great Charon!" he congratulated his pokemon, which was panting heavily. "Come back. You deserve a good rest. I'm proud of you." He recalled the ghost to his home, putting away the ghost ball in his belt.

"That was an incredibly exciting match! The Spites you ordered were very tricky. A smart move, I'll have to watch out for it in the future," Alicia said. "Congrats on the win, you deserve it!"

"Thanks, it truly was an excellent match!" he smiled back at her, as he received the trophy. "Your Ekans was a formidable opponent, and it could have gone either way. I hope we do this again in the future."

----

Great match AK, sorry again for that type mix-up. If Stacey hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed it at all - she's truly the ghost master.

Stacey, thanks for the speedy and excellent reffing and advices. I was trying to follow the PASBL attack descriptions, but they didn't mention an exact amount of energy used on each one, so I was kind of in the dark. I was lucky, and I'll be more careful in the future as you suggested ^-^

Raising Spiritomb from lv7 to lv9.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive