UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > UPN News

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 06:14 AM   #101
deoxys
Fog Badge

And we're done.

Alright so what do we think everyone

Looks neat, but Animal Crossing 3DS sized characters are leaving me scratching my head, that's a pretty big change up for Pokemon. And the names, what's with the names? No more colors? Will Gen 7 be Pokemon A and B? HOW MANY NEW POKEMON WILL THERE BE, OR DID I MISS THAT PART?
Old 01-08-2013, 06:15 AM   #102
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Am I the only one who really liked the fire starter and the Dark legendary of Pokemon Y then?...
Also, they'd better have 'evolved' their battles as well. They're the least appealing thing to me in the newest games, since they don't feel dynamic enough... But then again, I play Monster Hunter so I've been spoiled by dynamic battling already.
But, I'm almost sold on Pokemon Y version from that trailer... Especially if that Dragony thing is a Dark type... I don't like the deer legendary though.

Didn't mention exact numbers Deo, but it's going to be a mix of new and old pokemon.

Spoiler: show
PASBL: TL3, 15W/8L/1D, 42 KO's, 95TP, 14.75 SP.

*Certified Ref. Grade: B-*

The Team of Yougi.
24 - 22
21 - 1
4 - 2
Old 01-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #103
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Spikkle
Oh god I just saw that grass starter again.

It looks like normal-typed Oshawott weaing a stupid hat. Do not want.

Here's the other two:

Froakie > Fennec > Chespin, CONFIRMED

Spikkle ------ Hollo ------ Tyke ------ Kooky Monster ------ Blake ------ Rockon

PASBL Squad | Fizzy Bubbles | Winner of deo's Award for Least Intelligent Comment of All Time

Need refs for: vs. Copy (new match)

Bonus:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranidos View Post
Pikachu is like me when I play tennis. If I play someone that sucks, I start to suck and lose. But if I play someone good, I play somewhat decently and still lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
"One cross referee; one wayward pinch of banned narcotic substance, one RNG... AND KABLOOIE!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
And the round starts off with both Pokemon pulling out a Monopoly Board and.. it seems to work! Relicanth starts things off by picking the Tophat. Vulpix seems to be upset, as he coveted that piece. Luckily for him he does just that! Vulpix uses Covet and gets to play with the Tophat piece. Relicanth looks quite upset by these turn of events, and decides to use the Car instead!

The round continues with Relicanth landing on Central Avenue! He decides to purchase the property.. it's super effective! Vulpix instead decides to use Imprison! Suddenly Relicanth finds himself in jail! What an exciting twist! The round ends with Relicanth unable to do anything else at the moment.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:19 AM   #104
deoxys
Fog Badge

for the first time since I can remember, I am accepting and comfortable with how all three starters look.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:19 AM   #105
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

No need ta speculate on the announcement anymore! So speculate on what was announced instead!

New thread here: http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=4712
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > UPN News