UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 06:52 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Delibird The Festive Season is upon us and once again (Christmas 2016)

Hear Ye, hear Ye, upon this day, the snow began to fall, unfortunately this day, the snowflakes fell upon the ground, piercing it hard and fast.

As well, a man, walked the grounds, mystical as he may be and collected these flakes into a ball.

Upon day three, this man emerged, with this . Snow globe, containing one tiny Vanillite, a item for a young trainer to hold. Upon possession of this, it will teach one of your Pokemon a unique ability.

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Upon activation, the Pokemon summons a hail of razor sharp snowflakes, like its counterpart Hail, this fall of snowflakes last up to 5 turns, upon the end of each round the opponent takes damage from the flakes, a 10% more damage output than Hail due to the sharpness of the flakes.
Contest Category: Cool
Contest Effect: Makes the next two Pokémon to appeal nervous.
Appeal Points: <3 <3 <3
Jam Points: <3
Old 12-25-2016, 07:34 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I happen to know a six year old saw Santa's sleigh sparkling across the sky last night.
It seems he left a few goodies in FB while on his rounds, so please be sure to claim your share.

x2Cranberries
When eaten by your Pokéon the Cranberry will raise their level by 2.
Expires 26th December 2016.

x2Cranberry Juice
When your Pokémon drinks this Cranberry Juice they will learn an Egg or MT move from their natural movepool.

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day!
Old 12-25-2016, 12:06 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Snow is falling, all around me
Children playing, having fun
Its the season of love and understanding
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)
1x Roasted Chestnut (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)

1x Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins

A choice of either a Nevermeltice OR an Icy Rock

AND

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ^-^
Old 12-25-2016, 12:13 PM   #4
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Hear Ye, hear Ye, upon this day, the snow began to fall, unfortunately this day, the snowflakes fell upon the ground, piercing it hard and fast.

As well, a man, walked the grounds, mystical as he may be and collected these flakes into a ball.

Upon day three, this man emerged, with this . Snow globe, containing one tiny Vanillite, a item for a young trainer to hold. Upon possession of this, it will teach one of your Pokemon a unique ability.
Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Upon activation, the Pokemon summons a hail of razor sharp snowflakes, like its counterpart Hail, this fall of snowflakes last up to 5 turns, upon the end of each round the opponent takes damage from the flakes, a 10% more damage output than Hail due to the sharpness of the flakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I happen to know a six year old saw Santa's sleigh sparkling across the sky last night.
It seems he left a few goodies in FB while on his rounds, so please be sure to claim your share.

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice
When your Pokémon drinks this Cranberry Juice they will learn an Egg or MT move from their natural movepool.

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)

AND

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

Claiming:

x1 Vanillite Snow Globe: teaches Frosted Flake Fall
Spoiler: show
Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)

x2 Cranberries (+2 levels apiece; total of +4 levels)
Feeding both to Charmeleon to raise his level from Lv. 21 to Lv. 25
x2 Cranberry Juices: +1 Egg or MT move apiece; total of +2 Egg or MT moves
Feeding both Cranberry Juices to Charmeleon to learn EM Rock Slide, MT Heat Wave
x1 Super Pass (Expires 12/26/2016)
x1 Christmas Ball: gives Happiness points to certain festive Pokémon
x1 Roasted Chestnut: +3 levels
Feeding it to Bagon to raise her from Lv. 7 to Lv. 10
x1 Santa Sack: contains 10,000 coins
x1 Icy Rock: A held item that extends the duration of the move Hail when used by the holder.
x1 Delibird Plushie: Teaches Blizzard to a compatible pokemon.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 12-26-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:05 PM   #5
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

An Icy Rock

AND

[color=goldenrod]A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.

Picking up the above, will edit in use later once I'm out this turkey coma.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:18 PM   #6
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Happy Easter, everypeoples! May the gingerbread ghosts not eat your fireworks! ...Wait, that's all wrong, isn't it? Oops.

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)

...Ouch. To be clear, the flakes only hit the enemy, right? 'Cuz I don't exactly have any Ice types yet! *Obtained the Snow Globe!*

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

That's a lot of pressies. Let's spread this batch out a bit, shall we?

*Louise the mawile ate the Cranberry and grew from Lv. 10 to Lv. 12!*
*Berue the tangela ate the Cranberry and grew from Lv. 7 to Lv. 9!*
*Butternut the pumpkasaur drank the Cranberry Juice and learned MT Mimic!*
*Nadie the woobat drank the Cranberry Juice and learned MT Helping Hand!*
*Obtained the Super Pass!*

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

And last, but not least: this mess of goodies! Lemme see...

*Obtained the Christmas Ball!*
*Louise beat the ever-living daylights out of ate the Roasted Chestnut and rose from Lv. 12 to Lv. 15!*
*Obtained 10,000 Coins and does a small dance!*

...Choices, choices... I'd say this would go well with the Snow Globe from earlier!
*Obtained the Icy Rock!*
*Obtained the Lapras Plushie!*

And now I'm all done! Thank you very much for the lovely bunch of knickknacks you've given us these past couple weeks!

Last edited by Median Dia; 12-27-2016 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-25-2016, 04:51 PM   #7
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Picking up:
x1 Snow Globe
x2 Cranberries for my Dusknoir to consume, raising her from Lv.48 to Lv.52.
x2 Cranberry Juices for my Salamence to gulp down, teaching him MTs Heat Wave and Outrage.
x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Roasted Chestnut for Dusknoir to consume, raising her from Lv.52 to Lv.55.
x1 Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins
x1 Nevermeltice
x1 Lapras Plushie
Old 12-25-2016, 10:19 PM   #8
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Picking up:
1x Snow Globe
2x Cranberries (Feeding my level 34 Druddigon both Cranberries to raise her to level 38)
2x Cranberry Juice
1x Super Pass
1x Christmas Pokéball
1x Roasted Chestnut (Feeding my level 38 Druddigon this to raise her to level 41)
1x Santa Sack w/10,000 coins
1x Nevermeltice
1x Red Nosed Stantler Plushie

Thanks!
Old 12-26-2016, 12:35 AM   #9
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

A choice of either a Nevermeltice

AND

Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. The Pokémon it’s used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

Merry Everything everyone! Whatever you celebrate, I hope it’s a good one.

Picking up gifts for my Pokemon:
- Snow Globe
- x2 Cranberries
- x2 Cranberry Juice
- Super Pass
- Christmas Pokeball
- Roasted Chestnut
- Santa Sack
- Nevermelt Ice
- Delibird Plushie

Feeding both Cranberries to my Quilava raising his level from 61 to 65.
Feeding one Cranberry Juice to my Spiritomb to teach him MT Sleep Talk.
Feeding a second Cranberry Juice to my Kricketune to teach him MT Knock Off.
Feeding the Roasted Chestnut to my Pinsir raising his level from 8 to 11. *Pinsir learned Harden.*

Taking the rest with me.

Last edited by jolteonjak; 12-26-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:57 AM   #10
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Merry Christmas!

Collecting:
1x Frosted Flake Fall
1x Super Pass
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Santa Sack with 10,000 coins
1x Nevermeltice
1x Lapras Plushie

Using:
1x Roasted Chestnut to raise my Scyther from Lv. 3 to Lv. 6
2x Cranberry to raise my male Houndour from Lv. 3 to Lv. 7.
2x Cranberry Juice to teach Murkrow EMs Confuse Ray and Perish Song.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:13 AM   #11
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Collecting the above quoted items:
x1 Vanillite Snow Globe
x2 Cranberries
x2 Cranberry Juice
x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas PokéBall
x1 Roasted Chestnut
x1 Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins
x1 Nevermeltice
x1 Lapras Plushie

Thanks very much. Merry Christmas, and happy holidays.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:55 AM   #12
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

Feeding Pamela the Level 5 Pumpkasaur two Cranberries, two Cranberry Juices, and a Roasted Chestnut, raising her from Level 5 to Level 12 and teaching her the Tutor Moves Bind and Knock Off.

Picking up:
- Snow Globe
- Super Pass
- Christmas Ball
- Nevermeltice
- Delibird Plushie
- Santa Sack
Old 12-26-2016, 10:27 AM   #13
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

x2Cranberries

x2Cranberry Juice

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1x Nevermeltice

AND

Picking up some Christmas cheer for myself and my team.

x1 Vanillite Snow Globe (teaches CM Frosted Flake Fall) that I'll set aside for later use.
x2 Cranberries
- Feeding the first Cranberry to Litleo, raising him from Lv.1 to Lv.3.
- Feeding the second Cranberry to Houndour, raising her from Lv.3 to Lv.5.
x2 Cranberry Juice
- Giving the first Cranberry Juice to Litleo, teaching him MT Iron Tail
- Giving the second Cranberry Juice to Houndour, teaching her EM Pursuit
x1 Super Pass that I shall use post haste.
x1 2016 Christmas PokéBall for my memorabilia collection.
x1 Roasted Chestnut for Litwick, raising her from Lv.34 to Lv.37.
x1 Santa Sack w/10,000 coins that will go straight to the Exchange.
x1 Nevermeltice for my backpack.
x1 Delibird Plushie that I will also hold on to for now.

Merry Christmas!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records