UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2019, 01:38 AM   #276
Heather
Archangel
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 3,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
I'm going to be dropping off Kapp'n, my Level 22 Lombre, to breed with GS' Frogadier, I will be "keeping" the offspring insofar as trading it to TKF goes. Kapp'n's specifications are as follows:

Name: Kapp'n
Gender: Male
Level: 22
Bond: 0
Nature: Docile
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Ability: Rain Dish
Characteristic: Likes to relax.
Moves:
Level up: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Bubble, Natural Gift, Mist, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Water Sport
Egg: Giga Drain
Tutor:
TM: Surf, Energy Ball, Scald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
: A-ah, erm...b-bonjour...i-it is..nice to meet you...I-I am..very new to this, so please, uh...keep it easy? o////o

And I hereby drop off my Lv. 26 Female Frogadier to breed with Heather's Male Lombre, and she will be keeping the baby froggo!



Name: Henrietta
Species: Frogadier
Level: 26
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Protean (Turns the Pokemon into the same type as the move it is about to use) *HIDDEN*
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk, likes Sweet, hates Spicy)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Pound, Growl, Bubble, Quick Attack, Lick, Water Pulse, Smokescreen, Round, {Cut}, {Surf}, {Strength}, (Camouflage), {Rain Dance}, {Waterfall}, {Rock Smash}, {Dive}, (Mud Sport), {Echoed Voice}, (Toxic Spikes), [Role Play], Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), (Bestow), {Acrobatics}, Water Pledge (Advanced), {Snarl}, (Water Sport), {Grass Knot}
Moves to Learn: Fling (Lv. 2, Smack Down (Lv. 33), Substitute (Lv. 3, Bounce (Lv. 44), Double Team (Lv. 4, Hydro Pump (Lv. 55)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
I believe this egg should be ready to hatch now for real this time!
__________________
Confidence (Some Assembly Required): Because NQNH's save file is now RIP
Spoiler: show

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:50 AM   #277
Prof.Enigma
Cascade Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: here, there, everywhere
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Got an Enigma egg to drop off
Hatching this please
__________________
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:06 AM   #278
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
I believe this egg should be ready to hatch now for real this time!
Self-indulgent RP to be added when I have a life again.



Spoiler: show


Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Froakie!

It knows EM Water Sport!
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:38 AM   #279
Heather
Archangel
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 3,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post


Spoiler: show


Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Froakie!

It knows EM Water Sport!
Pocking up this hatchling and placing him in a Poke Ball. Thanks much~!
__________________
Confidence (Some Assembly Required): Because NQNH's save file is now RIP
Spoiler: show

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:38 PM   #280
myahoo
Thunder Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there lived a princess who had been trapped inside a tiny prison - a prison so small that she could barely stand, much less walk about within its confines. Her cramped cell, lacking any windows or doors, enveloped her entirely in darkness. The Princess could not remember a time before her imprisonment, though she strained her sensitive mind until her poor, regal skull throbbed with headache in an attempt to remember. Confinement, isolation, silence... at first, it was all that she knew.

As time went on, the Princess would hear the distant, muffled sounds of singing outside her cell - a woman's voice, carrying a pleasant, hopeful tune. A savior, come to set her free... or the Jailer, sent to ward off any aspiring princes? But the song would eventually fade away, leaving the Princess alone with her thoughts once again. This happened again, and again, and again... six times, the Princess had counted. Though she tried to call out - to bang against the walls of her prison to catch the mysterious voice's attention - six times she heard the distant call, and six times was denied any attempt at rescue.

The Princess was disheartened, but not deterred. You see, though the Princess lacked the physical strength to make a dent in her surroundings, her mind grew more vibrant and more powerful with each passing day - even if the prison around her did not expand, her imagination filled the darkness with colorful images of strange creatures, of magnificent battles, of faraway lands - lands that she had never seen with her own eyes - but somehow knew were there. But how? How would she find them...?

The seventh time this little Princess heard the sound of music, she became inspired to try a different tactic. Rather than throw herself against the merciless walls, she instead would set her mind - her intentions - on escaping. With every ounce of hope and courage within her, she wished - with all her might - that she would escape the darkness. She wished, and wished, and wished...

And just when it seemed all hope was lost, a latent power awakened within our little Princess. Telekinetic forces shatter the shell in an instant, leaving the bewildered young Pokemon standing among the shards, big, red eyes looking out into a brand, new world. The singing - Miss Lulu's morning ritual - was clear and resounding now, as she twirls toward the brand new hatchling, reaches out her hand, and gently sweeps her into a stately little ballroom dance in celebration of her birth. To move! To dance! To be free! It was all anyone could ever dream of, and more.

What is the moral of this fairy tale, you wonder...? Oh, it's far too early to be thinking about that! After all, the story of our little Princess has only just begun.

---

myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 female Ralts with EM Destiny Bond.
Collecting my Lv. 1 female Ralts with EM Destiny Bond in a Pokéball.

RP to be added...sometime later.


---

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Dropping off my Growlithe to breed with Mask's Zoroark. I'm keeping the baby.


Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: June 25
Nickname: ???
Gender: Female
Level: 22
Origin: Trade with Electric Blue Eye for 5 candies and 100$
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: -
Bond: 34 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Evolution Line: -->
Level-Up Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember[6], Leer[8], Odor Sleuth[10], Helping Hand[12], Flame Wheel[17], Reversal[19], Fire Fang[21], Take Down[23], Flame Burst[28], Agility[30], Retaliate[32], Flamethrower[34], Crunch[39], Heat Wave[41], Outrage[43], Flare Blitz[45]
HM Moves: Rock Smash, Strength
TM Moves: Skull Bash, Dragon Rage, Dragon Breath, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Aerial Ace, Incinerate
Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Close Combat
Move Tutor Moves: Outrage, Iron Tail
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
Hatching this little baby!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:13 PM   #281
Marion Ette
Perpetual Masquerade
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,267
In the corner of the Incubation Room, a recently overturned wastebasket shakes violently with the inconsolable fear of the small, bug-type Pokemon hiding within. The first of the hatchlings, born into a world of deceptively calm and cheerful sights, smells and scents, he had been lulled into a false sense of complacency in those still, quiet moments of his unassuming birth. That fragile peace was destroyed the moment he heard the audible sound of... cracking? No, not just cracking... Something shattering the very fabric of the universe to enter this world. An otherworldly terror had emerged right before the hatchling's eyes - and the moment the first baby saw his hatchmate, he knew... Inhumanly large eyes, with the very cosmos trapped in their gaze... it was an alien!!

As if that wasn't sufficient to fuel the stuff of nightmares, the alien was not alone. He was accompanied shortly thereafter by a furry... loud... beast, with sharp claws, dark eyes, wicked fangs, and the ability to breathe fire! FIRE! What could be more terrifying than such a hellbeast?!?! Well, that was some scary stuff, but that wasn't even the WORST of it.

The Hellbeast's barks had summoned what the little bug could only assume was a bloodthirsty giant. It sang... it grinned... It came HORRIFYINGLY close to him, and said something about "vitals"... Well, surely, there was only one reasonable conclusion. The giant was going to rip the insect's vitals out of his body, and CONSUME THEM FOR SUSTENANCE. HE MUST HIDE!!!

The bug-type scuttles back as the wastebasket is lifted by a curious, wet, black nose, which sniffs twice before a sweet yip encourages the frightened bug to stop hiding. Thoughts invade the cowardly Pokemon's mind... thoughts not his own - instead, his brain filled with the reassuring, gentle urging of an extraterrestrial psychic.

Perhaps it was a trap... These horrors were clever, the bug-type had to give them that. He attempts to scuttle to the back of his makeshift shelter, but he could not hope to outrun the giant - the most terrifying creature of all - who fully uncovered the Turn Tail Pokemon with one motion of her hand. With the other hand, a plate of Pokefood is offered with a hopeful smile.

Even the greatest fears cannot compete with the heavenly aroma of a fresh-cooked meal, made with love... A few bites of the delectable treat couldn't hurt, even if it was to be shared with a pair of monsters: in truth, a sensitive genius and a feisty, goodhearted pup.

But what of the monster lurking within himself...?

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wimpod with EM Aqua Tail.
Prof. Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Elgyem.
myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 Male Growlithe.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:35 AM   #282
Prof.Enigma
Cascade Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: here, there, everywhere
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
In the corner of the Incubation Room, a recently overturned wastebasket shakes violently with the inconsolable fear of the small, bug-type Pokemon hiding within. The first of the hatchlings, born into a world of deceptively calm and cheerful sights, smells and scents, he had been lulled into a false sense of complacency in those still, quiet moments of his unassuming birth. That fragile peace was destroyed the moment he heard the audible sound of... cracking? No, not just cracking... Something shattering the very fabric of the universe to enter this world. An otherworldly terror had emerged right before the hatchling's eyes - and the moment the first baby saw his hatchmate, he knew... Inhumanly large eyes, with the very cosmos trapped in their gaze... it was an alien!!

As if that wasn't sufficient to fuel the stuff of nightmares, the alien was not alone. He was accompanied shortly thereafter by a furry... loud... beast, with sharp claws, dark eyes, wicked fangs, and the ability to breathe fire! FIRE! What could be more terrifying than such a hellbeast?!?! Well, that was some scary stuff, but that wasn't even the WORST of it.

The Hellbeast's barks had summoned what the little bug could only assume was a bloodthirsty giant. It sang... it grinned... It came HORRIFYINGLY close to him, and said something about "vitals"... Well, surely, there was only one reasonable conclusion. The giant was going to rip the insect's vitals out of his body, and CONSUME THEM FOR SUSTENANCE. HE MUST HIDE!!!

The bug-type scuttles back as the wastebasket is lifted by a curious, wet, black nose, which sniffs twice before a sweet yip encourages the frightened bug to stop hiding. Thoughts invade the cowardly Pokemon's mind... thoughts not his own - instead, his brain filled with the reassuring, gentle urging of an extraterrestrial psychic.

Perhaps it was a trap... These horrors were clever, the bug-type had to give them that. He attempts to scuttle to the back of his makeshift shelter, but he could not hope to outrun the giant - the most terrifying creature of all - who fully uncovered the Turn Tail Pokemon with one motion of her hand. With the other hand, a plate of Pokefood is offered with a hopeful smile.

Even the greatest fears cannot compete with the heavenly aroma of a fresh-cooked meal, made with love... A few bites of the delectable treat couldn't hurt, even if it was to be shared with a pair of monsters: in truth, a sensitive genius and a feisty, goodhearted pup.

But what of the monster lurking within himself...?

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wimpod with EM Aqua Tail.
Prof. Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Elgyem.
myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 Male Growlithe.


Picking up My Elgyem, popping it in a Pokeball, Self-indulgent RP reply to be edited in later
__________________
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 12:07 AM   #283
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
In the corner of the Incubation Room, a recently overturned wastebasket shakes violently with the inconsolable fear of the small, bug-type Pokemon hiding within. The first of the hatchlings, born into a world of deceptively calm and cheerful sights, smells and scents, he had been lulled into a false sense of complacency in those still, quiet moments of his unassuming birth. That fragile peace was destroyed the moment he heard the audible sound of... cracking? No, not just cracking... Something shattering the very fabric of the universe to enter this world. An otherworldly terror had emerged right before the hatchling's eyes - and the moment the first baby saw his hatchmate, he knew... Inhumanly large eyes, with the very cosmos trapped in their gaze... it was an alien!!

As if that wasn't sufficient to fuel the stuff of nightmares, the alien was not alone. He was accompanied shortly thereafter by a furry... loud... beast, with sharp claws, dark eyes, wicked fangs, and the ability to breathe fire! FIRE! What could be more terrifying than such a hellbeast?!?! Well, that was some scary stuff, but that wasn't even the WORST of it.

The Hellbeast's barks had summoned what the little bug could only assume was a bloodthirsty giant. It sang... it grinned... It came HORRIFYINGLY close to him, and said something about "vitals"... Well, surely, there was only one reasonable conclusion. The giant was going to rip the insect's vitals out of his body, and CONSUME THEM FOR SUSTENANCE. HE MUST HIDE!!!

The bug-type scuttles back as the wastebasket is lifted by a curious, wet, black nose, which sniffs twice before a sweet yip encourages the frightened bug to stop hiding. Thoughts invade the cowardly Pokemon's mind... thoughts not his own - instead, his brain filled with the reassuring, gentle urging of an extraterrestrial psychic.

Perhaps it was a trap... These horrors were clever, the bug-type had to give them that. He attempts to scuttle to the back of his makeshift shelter, but he could not hope to outrun the giant - the most terrifying creature of all - who fully uncovered the Turn Tail Pokemon with one motion of her hand. With the other hand, a plate of Pokefood is offered with a hopeful smile.

Even the greatest fears cannot compete with the heavenly aroma of a fresh-cooked meal, made with love... A few bites of the delectable treat couldn't hurt, even if it was to be shared with a pair of monsters: in truth, a sensitive genius and a feisty, goodhearted pup.

But what of the monster lurking within himself...?

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wimpod with EM Aqua Tail.
Prof. Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Elgyem.
myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 Male Growlithe.
Picking up my Wimpod, putting it in a Rock Ball because I don't have much else. Thanks Marion!
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.