UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Froslass On the First Day of Fizzmas... (12 Days 2014)

Stark Gave to thee:

A Cranberry Bonbon for tasty move teaching

(When eaten by a Pokemon it teaches the move Ice Beam).
(It must be used in this thread and be taught to a Pokemon that can learn Ice Beam either by Level up, MT, Egg or TM. This item is non-tradeable.)
(Please link to the Pokemon's Pokedex page)

12 days is here for another year, as per usual, you have 24 hours from the giveaway post to pick up the item for the day, and if you don't want the item, please don't pick it up, you don't have to pick items up everyday to qualify for the next one so if you don't like it, then you don't need to post.

Also please note that we will be posting after today sometime around 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM GMT time for the remainder of the 12 days. So the second day of Fizzmas will begin around 10:00 PM on the 14th. This is so that Arc, Tess, and I can all post at relatively the same time each day. So this first day is likely going to be a little longer than most. Even though the first day might go longer than the rest, I would highly recommend picking up the Carnberry Bonbon within 24 hours if you want it. If the timing of our next posts changes between now and Day 2 Arc Angel will let you know when she posts the Second Day of Fizzmas.

Last edited by Stark; 12-12-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #2
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Stark Gave to thee:

(It must be used in this thread and be taught to a Pokemon that can learn Ice Beam either by Level up, MT, Egg or TM. This item is non-tradeable.)

12 days is here for another year, as per usual, you have 24 hours from the giveaway post to pick up the item for the day, and if you don't want the item, please don't pick it up, you don't have to pick items up everyday to qualify for the next one so if you don't like it, then you don't need to post.

Also please note that we will be posting after today sometime around 10:00 PM and 12:00 AM GMT time for the remainder of the 12 days. So the second day of Fizzmas will begin around 10:00 PM on the 14th. This is so that Arc, Tess, and I can all post at relatively the same time each day. So this first day is likely going to be a little longer than most. Even though the first day might go longer than the rest, I would highly recommend picking up the Carnberry Bonbon within 24 hours if you want it. If the timing of our next posts changes between now and Day 2 Arc Angel will let you know when she posts the Second Day of Fizzmas.
Picking up a Cranberry Bonbon and teaching Ice Beam to Lennie my Slowpoke.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #3
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

It's happening!

Picking up a Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to my Tentacool, teaching him Ice Beam.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Also please note that we will be posting after today sometime around 10:00 PM and 12:00 AM GMT time for the remainder of the 12 days. So the second day of Fizzmas will begin around 10:00 PM on the 14th. This is so that Arc, Tess, and I can all post at relatively the same time each day. So this first day is likely going to be a little longer than most. Even though the first day might go longer than the rest, I would highly recommend picking up the Carnberry Bonbon within 24 hours if you want it. If the timing of our next posts changes between now and Day 2 Arc Angel will let you know when she posts the Second Day of Fizzmas.
Aww, yeah! Collecting one Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to my Dunsparce.

*Violet learned Ice Beam!*
Old 12-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #5
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Grabbing a Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to my Wingull.

{Glenda learned Ice Beam!}

Thanks!

Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 12-13-2014 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #6
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Squee, it's that time of the year! ^^

Picking up this Cranberry Bonbon that teaches Ice Beam!

I don't like cranberries, so I guess I'll give it to... my Slowpoke, Marbles?

: *has been eyeing the Cranberry Bonbon for a while, mouth wide open*

Huh, wow, you were ready for it! Alright, in you go! *drops Bonbon in Marbles' open mouth*

: *takes a good 15 seconds to register that the candy fell on his tongue, then closes his mouth*

So, is it good buddy?

: *does not move for 30 seconds... then starts Yawning... with an Ice Beam charging ball placed where the Cranberry Bonbon was*

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO *runs for her life*

...Marbles learns Ice Beam ^^;
Old 12-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #7
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Collecting one Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to Comet, my new Staryu!
Old 12-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #8
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Also please note that we will be posting after today sometime around 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM GMT time for the remainder of the 12 days. So the second day of Fizzmas will begin around 10:00 PM on the 14th. This is so that Arc, Tess, and I can all post at relatively the same time each day. So this first day is likely going to be a little longer than most. Even though the first day might go longer than the rest, I would highly recommend picking up the Carnberry Bonbon within 24 hours if you want it. If the timing of our next posts changes between now and Day 2 Arc Angel will let you know when she posts the Second Day of Fizzmas.

For the first day of Xmas, I shall pick up this Cranberry Bonbon to teach my Nidoran♀ TM Ice Beam.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:15 AM   #9
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Claim: Cranberry Bonbon

Use: Cranberry Bonbon on Dunsparce
New Move! Dunsparce learned Ice Beam! (TM)
Old 12-13-2014, 04:55 AM   #10
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up a Cranberry Bonbon and giving it to my Snover to eat and learn Ice Beam, thank you.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:48 AM   #11
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up this Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to... Lotad!
Old 12-13-2014, 06:00 AM   #12
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up a Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to... Antoine, my Finneon!

: If I must fight, I will fight with only the most beautiful of moves!

Don't worry, dude. Ice Beam is a beautiful attack, I checked.

: ...Please refrain from calling me "dude" ever again.

...Sorry. Yeesh.

*Antoine learned Ice Beam!*
Old 12-13-2014, 06:10 AM   #13
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up the Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to my Munchlax to learn the TM Ice Beam, thanks.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #14
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Feeding Luke the Spheal a Cranberry Bonbon, teaching him Ice Beam.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #15
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up this Cranberry Bonbon and giving it to my Swinub to teach him TM Ice Beam.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:34 PM   #16
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up a Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to my Cubchoo to teach her Ice Beam thankya.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #17
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up a Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to my newly evolved Vaporeon to teach her Ice Beam
Old 12-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #18
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Picking up Cranberry Bonbon.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:44 PM   #19
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Collecting one Cranberry Bonbon and feeding it to my Level 1 Snorunt to teach her the move Ice Beam. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #20
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Stark Gave to thee:

Feeding this delightful Cranberry Bonbon to my lovely Smoochum, teaching her TM Ice Beam.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #21
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

On the second day of Fizzmas an Angel gave to thee ...

A choice of a Nevermelt Ice OR Icy Rock to power up your Pogies

Enjoy ^-^
Old 12-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #22
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Enjoy ^-^
*Obtained the Never-Melt Ice!*
Old 12-14-2014, 05:09 PM   #23
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:

Enjoy ^-^
Picking up Nevermelt Ice.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #24
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth

Quote:

Enjoy ^-^
Grabbing a Never-Melt Ice, thanks!
Old 12-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #25
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:

Enjoy ^-^
Picking up a Nevermelt Ice, have a lot of ice types I'm sure one of them may need it, thank you.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records