UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 09-21-2017, 07:02 PM   #326
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Lapis giggled and her feet wriggled in the air.
Victoria bowed her head "Indeed, and we help spread it by recruiting sisters and sharing her blessing with them."
Becky nodded eagerly "You are getting it!"

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:20 PM   #327
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled and walked off to the PC, returning a minute later with a Net Ball in his hand. "Alright- Noxie, come on out!" Keith exclaimed, tossing the Net Ball in the air. And almost before Noxie had fully materialized, the Dark-type had jumped up to lick Kawaii's face, happy to see her again.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:40 PM   #328
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami kept hugging the buneary for a few moments, murmuring happy thoughts aloud, before putting her down and getting another drink of the juice.

"...I don't know anyone else to spread her blessing to." Glimmer admitted. "Oh, well..."

'I'll need some time to get this down, huh?' Bell chuckled a little before making another attempt and successfully flipping all on his own. 'Or not. That works too!'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:18 PM   #329
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii pet noxie with a smile on her face , "she seems so much happier with you." she observed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Lapis blushed and sat down on the table.
Victoria purred reassuringly "You will find someone worthy of it soon."
becky giggled "Hey whatever works"

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:23 PM   #330
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"She has been happy since coming to my team," Keith nodded. "Though in all fairness, she's clearly very happy to see you," he added, nodding to the Poochyena whose tail was still wagging a mile a minute.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #331
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post

Located in the middle of a forest clearing stands a small, for now, house that is compleatly decked out in shade of pastel pink and purple. It is surrounded by a white pikette fence. The entire thing looks like an old doll house. In the back there is a large gated off area for pokemon to play in.
----INSIDE------
1F:
The first, and only floor for now, is seperated into six different rooms. Each one directly branching off from the large entrence room.

ENTRENCE ROOM:
The entrence room serves as a pokemon center, it is also where Kawaii and her pokemon watch T.V.
The walls are colored a soft blue and there are many windows, alowing a soft natural light source. The floors are made of white birch-wood.
The pokemon center consists of a single machine that can heal pokemon with the push of a button.
The T.V. area consists of a couch colored dusky blue adorned with squashy multicolred pillows and sodt blankets and throws. Various trays for drinks and snacks and the T.V. rests on a stand that holds different movies and video games and their consols. A single door leads into the branching hallway.

The branching hallway is nondescript and white. It is clearly just used to pass between rooms.

THE KITCHEN:
The first door leads into a kitchen just big enough for a Ledyba and her helper to prepare food. It is furnished with everything used for cooking. The tools themselves are colored red. The kitchen walls are a cream color with hand-painted gingerbread men.
In the same room is a table clearly large enough for Kawaii and over half her team to eat. It holds red placemats at each spot. The chairs around the table are mismatched but still in the theme of red or gingerbread.

KAWAII'S ROOM:
The next room down the hallway is Kawaii's bedroom. While she is an increadibly private person she will take her closest frinds into her bedroom if they need to talk. Her room is an exsplosion of pink and lace. From her bed to the carpet color, her room is covered in various shades of pink. Her bed is pushed against the wall and in one corner she has her art table while in the other corner is her alter. Her alter is the only thing in her room that Kawaii will not let anyone touch. Her closet is on the wall next to her bed. She makes the use of carious shelves to hold her things.

BATHROOM:
The bathrooms are themed in different flowers. The main bathroom is themed in roses and has rose spattered wallpaper and pink curtains. All the soap is shaped like a rose. The other bathroom is lavender themed and has purple striped wallpaper.

BATTLE ROOM:
A simple room, it contains a raised platform for pokemon to practice fighting on and a fridge stocked with healing items.

POKEMON BEDROOM:
It is a simple room that has it's entire floor made out if a bed. Half of it is bathed in sunlight the other half is pitch black. there is a sepreate room adjoining this one that leads to a pool big enough to hold a whalelord comfortably. All pokemon are welcome in these two rooms.

VICTORIA'S SECRET ROOM:
Accessed by a switch disgused as a vase Victoria keeps a secret room. A glass wall divides the room in half. The other side is a sterile white room. the opposite side is a large throne made of gold and engraved oddly. The floor is littered with pillows, and there is a screen with maps flashing on them with various charts and graphs displayed.

BASE RULES
~There is no limit to how many pokemon you can bring out as long as they can all fit.
~I'm not going to be too picky about this but it would be nice if you could color your posts to show what room you are in.
~ Unless Kawaii invites you to her room PLEASE DO NOT GO IN THERE.
~have fun!
THE BASE IS NOW OPEN FOR RP!

Drake looks at the address marked down again, and back at the little quaint house here in the woods.
“Hmm, this is supposed to be the right place, what do you think guys?”
Drake turns to the four pokemon behind him, Wolfe was super excited and barked, which to everyone else would sound like a normal bark, but to Drake, he understood him perfectly thanks to his bond with his starter
“It smells like Cassie and Kawaii, so I am positive this is the right spot!”

“Awesome, let’s nock.”
Drake turns back and raps at the door, with Luna, Voltsy, Queenie, and Wolfe eagerly waiting behind him.

It has been quite some time since they have seen her, and Voltsy and Queenie haven’t even met her yet.
Drake wondered how the seedot he adopted and gave to Kawaii is doing.

(Ooc: sorry for somewhat lengthy start, but I want to get back into the habit of RPing for stuff like this )
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases