UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 06-03-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
ORAS Secret Base QR Codes

So a few weeks back I finally managed to buy Pokémon Omega Ruby. After a while of playing I got access to Secret Bases and thought "Awesome, this will be great fun now that we have better game communication with other players." To my shock I discovered that UPN didn't have a thread dedicated to sharing secret bases. So being the noble person I am, I decided to start this and see how far it would go. Who knows. Perhaps now, all those poor unfortunate souls in ASB can finally have the Gym they've always wanted but Jeri's been denying them.

-----

This thread is as simple as it gets. Similar to how we share DS Codes and Friend Safari's, you can decide to share the QR codes to your Secret Base and possibly expand it. As far as rules go, I'll start with a few possibilities that you may feel free to comment on and then we'll adapt from that and see what happens. I might opt to post links in this Opening Post to everyone's stash of QR codes if desired.

Rules:
1) Please keep all your QR codes clustered together in your opening post. No specific reason for this other than that it would be easier for tracking and finding your QR code. Separate posts to advertise your new base are okay.
2) Though not necessary, it might be handy to detail a few things about your base. Simple things such as Level might get people more interested in exploring your base (rather than avoiding it because you might have brought 6x Lv.100 Deoxys's with you.)
3) Comments and feedback are welcome (but please remain courteous)
4) ....

So there we go. That should be it for now. Should anyone have anything to add or should this for some reason be completely inappropriate or unnecessary then please let me know.
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #2
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
EAI's Secret Bases

Since I probably should lead the way in this:

I just defeated Winona and thought it fun to share a base that holds my current team roster. It's not set in stone yet and these are Pokémon I don't usually use. But if you want to play capture the flag then come find it. Min. level of 35 is all I'll advise for now.
Spoiler: show

I've also kept my Lv.55 party from Pokémon White and Lv.100 party from Heartgold. I might make separate bases for those in the near future.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:24 PM   #3
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Missingno. Master's Secret Base

My Secret Base is located in that small cliff, just south of the Safari Zone. Nice location- its proximity to the Safari Zone means it's the closest we've come yet to being able to Fly directly to one's Secret Base. You'll find yours truly up on the second floor, near the back (and while you're on the second floor, feel free to check out the certificates on the walls). I won't spoil my team, but I will say this- turn on the Level Release at your own risk.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-04-2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Up-to-date QR code
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:10 PM   #4
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Same Secret Base as before, just updated with new... uh, it's got different... um... I got more flags, I know that much, I'm not sure if the redecorating was done before or after I posted that first one, to be honest with you. Same team as the old one, though.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:29 PM   #5
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Talon's Secret Base

Hopefully you can scan this just fine. I took a cell phone photograph of my 2DS screen since the computer's off (no PGL option) and I don't have an SD card reader anyway (no PC option). I took three of my best and favorite Singles Pokémon and put them in the lead so that they'll be whom you face. Levels are 100, all other data is competition-grade.

I chose the two-story secret base that is on Route 118. You don't require any HMs to get there, though you might want a Repel to bypass some annoying grass. Just fly to Route 118 (east of water, south of weather institute marsh) and head east while being above the ledge. It's a hole in the wall nested in a northeastern corner.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:35 PM   #6
Heather
Naga's Voice

JSYK Talon levels probably won't show as 100 unless the person coming in activates the Level Release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:38 PM   #7
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles Fowl II View Post
JSYK Talon levels probably won't show as 100 unless the person coming in activates the Level Release.
I already know this and have a Level Release in my secret base.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON