UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 12-31-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
Miror
Marsh Badge

UPN PASBL (Test Meta): Snorby vs. Crys

Quote:
Snorby (Challenger) versus Crys (Acceptor)
4 vs. 4
AP Restriction: 12
1 Week DQ
Return = OK
Pummelo Arena
Time to get this new show on the road.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:06 AM   #2
Snorby
Snackin'

Monday: Male Monferno @ Evolution Charm (3)

Ball Release: Female Pumpkaboo-Super @ Big Root (1)

End Here: Male Elekid @ Ice Gem (1)

Easy: Male Slakoth @ Oran Berry (1)

Apple Flour: Female Snubbull @ Mental Herb (2)

Full Coronation: Male Murkrow @ Starf Berry (1)

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:21 AM   #3
Crys
There's like no fanart zz

Rey - Female Castform @ Damp Rock (2)
Hidden Power: Dark

Jolee - Male Lotad @ Damp Rock (1)
Hidden Power: Rock

Mission - Female Phione @ Damp Rock (1)
Hidden Power: Ground

Hssiss - Female Ekans @ Black Sludge (1)
Hidden Power: Water

Prob a Porg - Female Phanpy @ Durin Berry (1)
Hidden Power: Fire

Carth - Male Volbeat @ Ground Gem (4)
Hidden Power: Ground

The choice is pretty obvious here, even if the movie did suck. Rey, released floating over the water.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 12:44 PM   #4
Snorby
Snackin'

Alright End Here, start us off.

Screech a move, then Shock Wave

Old 01-02-2018, 01:29 PM   #5
Crys

Screech hmm. So Snorby's in the boring "psychic x 2" mood. No matter, simply a minor annoyance.

Forget all about that obnoxious noise with an Amnesia as you drift further over the pond. From there, throw up a Sunny Day. Let's turn the heat up.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #6
Miror
Marsh Badge

Welcome to generic ass arena #259, otherwise known as Pummelo Stadium, having fallen into obscurity everywhere outside of the PASBL after the decades ago win of the Orange League by Ash Ketchum that occurred within it. Now look at what this glorious battling arena has come to house and look upon it with sadness and shame. On one side we see the youngest League Official, encased in ice by his wintry homeland full of what are colloquially known as the "WINDS OF DEATH." On the other side we have a walking, talking meme that somehow assumed the shape of a human being. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect coupling to test the newest changes to the league. Actually we could've, hence why I'm reffing at least two other matches. Anyhow, into the meat of the thick of things (and that was not meant to be sexual in any way for those of you with minds in the gutter).

The ice block jitters slightly and a Pokeball falls from...somewhere, I don't really have that great of an angle for observation here folks. It cracks open and a beam of red light erupts from within, coalescing into the form of an overgrown European plug because it has more class and refinement than the lot of you, clearly. Named End Here probably because it's the part that plugs into the wall, the Elekid glares by default off towards where his opponent should be appearing. Another Pokeball is thrown towards the pool, opening above the surface to reveal the beautiful Mary-Sue Rey the Castform, whose cast form is currently that of a greyish cloud being. With their chosen champions set in place, the battle finally lurches to a start.

And lurch it does, as End Here opens his little mouth wide to let out an earsplitting screech, reverberating against the empty metal stands and causing distraction and pain for all those in earshot. Well, besides me, I was smart enough to throw on some sound canceling headphones when I read the orders that were incoming, so I just get to hear the dulcet tones of John Denver. I'm not sure which is worse to be honest. Unfortunately (maybe) for the Castform, she doesn't have that luxury, so her...ears? take a beating from the sonic assault. However, it has become time to start repressing those memories faster than these two can insult a capybara, as Rey lets yet even more amnesia wash over her mind. I mean, come on, you've already deliberately forgotten who your parents are, at some point somebody should really stage an intervention for all this. Anyhow. Her mind cleared somewhat of the ringing in her ears (don't ask me how that works, I doubt science has an answer), she has the mental clarity to get to see a shocking wave of electricity jolting erratically through the air towards her with unerring accuracy. The high voltage passes through her small innocent cloud body, but it honestly could've been worse. Apparently forgetting literally everything somehow makes you less susceptible to everything besides being decked in the face. Who knew. Deciding that she doesn't want to be a cumulonimbus anymore, Rey sends a beam of light skyward. No, no lightsabers here yet. Just a burst of energy that makes the already bright and sunny day start to head towards drought conditions, with the air in the area now doing that weird wavering shimmering thing that makes you realize how ****ing hot it is out here. Feeling the heat, the Castform suddenly transforms, becoming basically a mini-sun herself and yet another type that'll probably not do much to affect this matchup, but I digress.

End Here went untouched by anything but sweat from all the heat, while Rey isn't too far behind yet. Both still are fresh. Crys to order.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:03 AM   #7
Crys

Joke's on you Miror, now that both Amnesia and Suhnny Day are set up my 4d chess plan can roll into action.

Give him a nice ol' Weather Ball, then see if you can Swagger him into walking his ass into the pond.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:22 AM   #8
Snorby
Snackin'

Cubic Light Screen before resetting your mental state with Meditate.

Old 01-14-2018, 04:26 PM   #9
Miror
Marsh Badge

Sorry about the wait, boys.

Basking in the sunlight that she created, Rey begins to use the weather to fuel the fire and fury around her until she has a nice, overlarge ball of flames. And what better thing to do that to light a small, yellow spark plug ablaze. With a grin of pure malice, the Castform sends the sphere hurtling towards the Elekid, whose eyes widen as he decides getting hit by that would not be the wisest of choices. Quickly doing more geometry than a Hanzo main does in a lifetime, End Here crafts a cubic screen of light around himself, hoping to dampen the incoming immolation into...well, not being immolation. The plan seems to work at least somewhat decently, as some of the fire wisps away as it passes through the protective layer, but the Elekid is still roasted by what remains. As End Here is stopping, dropping, and rolling about, Rey taunts him, swaggering around in the air over how stupid he looks and how stupid he was to just sit there and take a fireball to the face. Also that his face is his entire body and various aspersions about his mother. Riveting stuff. The Elekid, easily angered, flares up immediately with the most cross looking expression that his design can allow for. He considers just launching a thunderbolt straight into that smug cloud's face...but luckily reason returns to him. He closes his eyes, attempting to meditate to soothe the pain of the insults and the bubbling rage within himself. His mind is calmed, and he opens his eyes with a knowing smile, knowing he is better prepared to continue this fight.

Rey now holds a slight lead, and both are still raring to go, though End Here can't keep this pace going for much longer. Psychic for the Elekid will probably not be able to do too much for a bit. Snorby to order.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:57 PM   #10
Snorby
Snackin'

Magnet Rise. Thunder Punch if successful, Shock Wave if not.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL