UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2021, 07:14 AM   #126
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Hearing the joyous celebrations, new Pokemon have come to the Adoption Centre seeking a loving home!!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Nidoran♀

As a reminder, all adoption fees are being waived until the end of the day on November 23rd!
Adopting this lassie, placing her into a Blue Skull Ball.
Old 10-24-2021, 07:32 AM   #127
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Swoobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Pokémon available for adoption!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Woobat
Adopting and placing in a regular Pokeball. Will be editing in roleplay at some point soon.

Thank you!!
Old 10-24-2021, 07:42 AM   #128
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Surskit
Adopting, putting in a Pokeball.
Old 10-24-2021, 09:38 AM   #129
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Hearing the joyous celebrations, new Pokemon have come to the Adoption Centre seeking a loving home!!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Goldeen

As a reminder, all adoption fees are being waived until the end of the day on November 23rd!
Adopting this girl, nicknaming her Ariel. and putting her in Pokeball (6/10)

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 10-24-2021, 09:49 AM   #130
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Zelphon: Adoption Confirmed!

Med: Adoption Confirmed!

Big5: Adoption Confirmed!

Alice: Adoption Confirmed!

Heather: Adoption Confirmed!

Raves: Adoption Confirmed!

Connor: Adoption Confirmed!

Marion: Adoption Confirmed!

Iron: Adoption Confirmed!

CyberBlastiose: Adoption Confirmed!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-24-2021, 02:40 PM   #131
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Mimikyu
Putting in a Pokeball, Nicknaming Serenity

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 10-24-2021, 02:41 PM   #132
Lil'twick
Insanity

Enigma: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-24-2021, 06:46 PM   #133
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Sigilyph
Welp I'm going back to get them this time for realsies! ^^; Picking Sigilyph up in this Luxury Ball!

...And upon confirmation, I would like to use my Bucket of Cold Water to turn my male Sigilyph into a female one! And also feeding her this Zongzi to teach her MT Roost!

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-24-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2021, 06:35 PM   #134
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Okikiu: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 10-25-2021, 06:39 PM   #135
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Jangmo-o
Picking this badboygirl up in my Luxury Ball!

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Old 10-25-2021, 06:44 PM   #136
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Lady Kuno: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 10-26-2021, 09:05 PM   #137
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
($fREe?!) Lv. 01 (M) Dunsparce

Trainers may adopt again on this date:

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: October 27th, 2021
Genuinely shocked that the Dunsparce is still here, but I'm not looking a gift snake in the mouth. Come on home, Dunsparce, 'cos you're no dunce to me. I'll name ya Ormr, and I've noticed you're very Serene and Graceful. Pop ya into a Level Ball and let's get outta here!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 10-31-2021, 07:06 PM   #138
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Tropius
I wish to take this precious banana dinosaur home with me. Using my free adopt and putting her in my remaining Premier Ball.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 10-31-2021, 07:07 PM   #139
Sneaze
Mrow?

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Adoption Confirmed!

Sorry for the delay!

Old 10-31-2021, 07:14 PM   #140
Lil'twick
Insanity

Sneaze: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-08-2021, 08:42 PM   #141
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Skwovet

Trainers may adopt again on this date:

missingno. master: November 9th, 2021
"And as you can see behind me, everyone is busily preparing for the commencement of Pechagrove Town's first annual Pecha Berry eating contest. In years past, this small town has played host to several food-themed competitions, including a baking competition, all on the anniversary of the town being founded, and this year, that competition will pit the hungriest of Pokémon against one another to see whose belly is the most bottomless! And I, Diana Macks, will be bringing you live coverage of this competition as it develops."

"Aaaand, cut," said Marv. Diana breathed a sigh, relaxing at once as it registered to her that she was no longer on camera. "Excellent stuff, Diana," smiled Marv Liss, Diana Macks's cameraman and boyfriend. "This is gonna be a good one, I can tell."

"Definitely, Marv," agreed Diana. "Nice of Keith to tip us off that Pechagrove does this kind of thing this time of year- not a lot to report on otherwise these days."

"And all the better that it's an eating contest this time," nodded Marv. "Faster paced than a baking contest, people like the action."

"That they do," Diana nodded back. "All right, the contestants should be coming in shortly, and I know Keith and Maribel entered Pokémon of their own in this. So let's make sure we're ready."

"Right," nodded Marv. And so he got back to making adjustments with his camera, while Diana ensured she was standing in a good position. And minutes later, Marv gave the signal to indicate he was rolling.

"I'm here today at the first annual Pechagrove Town Founder's Day Pecha Berry Eating Contest," Diana said into the microphone, looking directly at Marv's camera. "Behind me, you can see the Trainers filing in along with the Pokémon they've entered," she said, glancing back as Marv adjusted the camera to get a good shot of the Trainers. "Prominent among these entrants are a few faces from the town of Sludge Wave Coast- Keith Masters and his Vileplume, Maribel Masters and her Dracovish, and Eddie Starmie and his Alakazam, from what I can see." Marv sweatdropped at the sight of his cousin's creation, for Maribel had indeed brought her Dracovish out to this competition. The sight was not lost on Diana, but she kept a professional composure about her all the same. "And any moment now, the officials should be bringing out the first bowls of Pecha Ber-"

"EEEEEK!"

"What- it seems something is happening!" Diana stated after the scream rang out. "Marv, come on," she murmured, starting to run in the direction the scream came from.

"Get it off!" one of the contest staff exclaimed as Diana and Marv approached. "It's eating all the berries!" Indeed, as Diana and Marv looked on, along with the approaching contestants (who of course also heard the scream), they could see a relatively small and unimpressive Pokémon eating its way through a veritable mountain of Pecha Berries.

"Whoa!" Keith murmured as he watched the little Pokémon in action.

Maribel had dug out her Rotom Phone and pointed it at the unfamiliar Pokémon. "OK, Rotom- who's that Pokémon?" she said.

"Skwovet, the Cheeky Pokémon. A Normal-type," said Rotom. "Skwovet's habit of eating berries nonstop makes it more resilient than it looks. Which it would have to be if these losers think it actually poses a threat to that mountain of berries," it added snarkily.

"I'll get that Skwovet away," said Eddie. "Homer, use- no, Homer, not yet!" he exclaimed as his Alakazam hungrily sent his fork hovering towards the berries. "Return now!" he exclaimed, holding out the Poké Ball and hastily withdrawing the gluttonous Psychic-type.

"I'll handle this!" Diana declared. "Sweet, go!" she exclaimed.

"Miiiseeeee!" exclaimed Sweet, Diana's Illumise. She had been fluttering around behind Marv, watching Bright, Marv's Volbeat, at work providing the proper lighting for his Trainer, but now the female Bug-type was ready for action.

"Use Sweet Scent!" Diana ordered.

"Illuuuuuu..." hummed Sweet, closing her eyes and focusing as she sent an enticingly sweet aroma wafting in the direction of the mountain of Pecha Berries.

"Skwov?" muffled Skwovet, pausing as it went for more berries, sniffing furiously. To general relief, this got Skwovet to scamper down off the humongous pile of berries, running in the direction the Sweet Scent was coming from.

"All right! Thunderbolt!" Diana commanded.

"Miiiiii... SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" trilled Sweet. Her antennae crackled with electricity, and she sent a searing bolt of lightning towards Skwovet, who was thrown for a loop by the intense attack. Skwovet, however, was by no means taken down by this, and lunged at Sweet, landing a good hit with Tackle!

"Don't give in, Sweet!" Diana called out. "Tackle attack right back!"

"Illu! Miiiise!" Sweet grunted, flying right back in and ramming into Skwovet, only to be force-fed a Dizzy Punch for her troubles! This got the Illumise stumbling around in a state of utter confusion as Skwovet, satisfied that this impediment to its snacking enjoyment was dealt with, turned back to the pile of berries.

"Oh... Uh..." Diana murmured. Sweet was too dazed to respond to commands in time, and Skwovet was about to pick up right where it had left off. Acting basically on instinct at this point, the reporter did the only thing that made sense to her in that moment. She reached for her bag, and produced a modified Black Apricorn from within, pressed the button to enlarge it, and took careful aim.

Wait, is she really...? Marv thought to himself.

"Go, Heavy Ball!" Diana exclaimed, launching the sphere at Skwovet. The ball struck the Cheeky Pokémon and sucked it inside. Upon snapping shut and falling to the ground, the ball rocked and wobbled back and forth for several tense seconds, before finally falling still. The contestants and contest staff breathed a collective sigh of relief as Diana walked over, picked up the ball containing her new Skwovet, and walked back over to the camera. "I have now caught the Skwovet that was attempting to eat the entire stock of Pecha Berries set aside for the eating contest," she spoke into her microphone. "With Skwovet safely out of the way, the contest will hopefully resume as planned. Reporting for Channel 110, I'm Diana Macks."

~~~~~

The contest did indeed resume as planned, and Diana and Marv caught every section of the edible action, up to and including Eddie and Homer's triumphant victory, the pudgy Alakazam having even outpaced the insane stomach capacity of Keith's Vileplume. With the news coverage over, Diana and Marv had just finished packing up the Channel 110 news van.

"...all right, that's everything," Marv said at last, sliding the door closed. "Ready to go, Diana?"

"Just one minute," Diana stated. As Marv looked, she could see the Heavy Ball in Diana's hand. "Come out, Skwovet!" Diana said, tossing the ball into the air.

Skwovet materialized in a flash of light, glancing around. "Skwov?" she murmured, before looking up at Diana.

Diana smiled, kneeling down in front of Skwovet. "I know I stopped you from eating those berries earlier, but I'd be happy to make up for it," she said, producing a Sitrus Berry from her bag.

"Skwov!" Skwovet exclaimed, happily and greedily chowing down on the berry.

"So, Skwovet, would you be all right going with me?" Diana asked. "I think we'll make a good team with enough training."

"Mmm, skwov Skwovet," Skwovet nodded while chewing the Sitrus Berry.

"Cool," grinned Diana. "I even started thinking of nicknames for you, but I couldn't really think of anything... well... good," she shrugged. "I mean, I even considered naming you Pecha, of all things, just because you- hmm?" she added, for Skwovet had started nodding vigorously. "...you can't be serious," Diana chuckled. "You like the idea of being called Pecha?"

"Skwoooovet!" declared Skwovet.

"Heh, heh... well, who am I to refuse?" shrugged Diana. "Pecha you shall be. All right- Pecha, return," she added, withdrawing her Skwovet.

"...Pecha?" repeated Marv, sounding highly amused.

"You have a Gallade named Steakknife. You are in no position to judge," Diana responded with a smirk.

"Hey, I wasn't even gonna bring that up, he's the one who insisted," Marv chuckled. "You, on the other hand, you put that name right into Pecha's mind, and you-" the conversation continued in this vein for some time as the couple drove their way back to Sludge Wave Coast.

OOC: Using my free adoption for FB's 20th birthday, adopting the Skwovet for free. Naming her Pecha, putting her in this Heavy Ball, and declaring her Ability to be Cheek Pouch. Also using this Chocolate Buneary on her.

*Pecha learned Dizzy Punch!*
Old 11-08-2021, 08:54 PM   #142
Sneaze
Mrow?

Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

Old 11-21-2021, 08:58 PM   #143
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

I would like to drop off this Lv.1 Male Meditite with EM Drain Punch with Advanced Care (to keep his EM).

I'm sorry little one... hopefully you find a good home someday.
Old 11-22-2021, 07:28 PM   #144
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Applin
I'd love to home this little baby with my free adoption!
she will be named Applecat and live in a pokeball <3
Old 11-26-2021, 06:27 PM   #145
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Dwebble

[FONT=Times New Roman]Trainers may adopt again on this date:

Jahotsafits: November 19th, 2021
putting her in a Luxury ball and Naming Her Marble
$200

Last edited by Jahotsafits; 11-27-2021 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-27-2021, 11:14 AM   #146
Lil'twick
Insanity

OkikuMew: Adoption Dropoff Confirmed!

PippiTallsocks: Adoption Confirmed!

Jahosafits: Adoption Denied, please edit in payment as free period ended on the 24th. Adoption confirmation will be given on receipt of payment.

EDIT:

Jahosafits: Receipt of payment given, Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 11-27-2021 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:36 PM   #147
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
PippiTallsocks: Adoption Confirmed!

Ty <3

Using this post to apply a sweet apple to applecat to evolve her into an appletun

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-12-2021, 07:05 PM   #148
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre! Take one home today!!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Koffing
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Rockruff
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Bidoof
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Rhyhorn
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Larvitar
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Delibird
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Sigilyph
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Furfrou
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Weedle

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 12-12-2021, 07:05 PM   #149
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre! Take one home today!!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Rockruff
Adopting this puppy and putting him in a Pokeball. Payment.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-12-2021, 07:09 PM   #150
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Weedle
Adopting, payment here. Putting in a Pokeball.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records