Old 03-06-2022, 12:13 PM   #54
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Gigantamax Boss Orbeetle
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 47%
Shields Up: 0
Status: +1 Attack, + 1 Def, +1 Special Attack, -1 Special Defense, Psychic Terrain (1 Turns Remaining), Light Screen [Raiders] (3 Turns Remianing)
KOs: 5

Attack 1: Iron Defense (- BP)

Orbeetle's Defense has sharply rose!
Attack 2: Max Knuckle (90 BP)

Pippi, Zorua: 278 HP
Attack 3: Zen Headbutt (80 BP)

Slash, Spewpa: 119 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Leo, Togetic: 415 HP [Super Luck, Eviolite] (+1 Special Attack)
  • MM, Ledian: 369 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z] (-2 Special Attack)
  • CCK, Incineroar: 500 HP [Intimidate] (-1 Special Attack)
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 500 HP [Lightning Rod, Thick Club] (-1 Defense, -1 Special Attack, -2 Special Defense)
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 500 HP (Fully Recovered) [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)]
  • Pippi, Zorua: 278 HP (Fully Recovered) [Illusion, Shadow Lance]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 119 HP [Friend Guard, Eviolite]
  • Shadow, Clefairy: 469 HP [Magic Guard, Eviolite] (-3 Special Attack)

Shields downed, employing first stages of Nibiru Protocol. Stage 1: Aegis. Hardening body with Etherium Defenses. Activating God Hand Matrix. Physical Prowess, enhanced. Test needed... Test done. Necessary parameters too low. Preparing to re-engage Aegis Protocol.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until two days from now to place your order.

DQ Warnings:

Slash, 1

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 03-06-2022 at 12:48 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 12:30 PM   #55
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Life Dew (0 BP, +25% healing to self and 3 allies)
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 01:13 AM   #56
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Pollen Puff on Ledian (90 BP, but BP irrelevant when used on an ally)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 11:40 AM   #57
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Let's give em a nice wee fire spin (35 BP) to whittle away at them slowly.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 11:44 AM   #58
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Slowly but surely, bit by bit, the Trainers and Pokémon chipped away at Orbeetle's shield until it shattered completely. It had taken all of their combined efforts, up to and including the additional oomph that Stewie's Z-Move had brought to the table, and that in turn meant that they weren't able to remove so much as a single hit point from Orbeetle before it started attacking again, but even still, that was one huge obstacle dealt with right there! Moreover, Orbeetle's latest round of attacks seemed strangely tame. Iron Defense, iffy, but not hurting anyone. Max Knuckle- sure, it hit the Zorua, but the Tricky Fox Pokémon was still standing at the end of it. And the Zen Headbutt took a lot out of the Spewpa, but not enough to knock it out.

Keith and Stewie exchanged gleeful looks- all of a sudden, this seemed so much more doable! "We got it from here, Stewie!" Keith declared.

"Led Ledian!" Stewie buzzed excitedly.

Keith nodded. "Then use Bug Bu-" he began.

"Keith, wait!" Willa interrupted sharply, grabbing Keith's wrist before he could gesture towards Orbeetle. "Do you want to lose to this thing?"

Keith blinked in surprise, turning to face his wife, who was making deliberate eye contact with him. "What do you mean?" he murmured.

"Let me answer that question with one of my own," Willa murmured back. "What Abilities can Orbeetle have?"

Keith considered this for a moment. He knew this. He'd seen the list on the Pokédex readout when he was looking up Orbeetle on the way over, but it still took him a moment. "...there was Telepathy..." he began. "Uh... I think Frisk, too... and, I think Swa- oh. OH!" he breathed, his eyes widening with dawning comprehension. "So you think-"

Willa nodded gravely. "We had it far too easy that last round," she stated. "Orbeetle wants us overconfident. If we hit it as hard as we possibly can, it won't be enough, and then its Bug moves will be unstoppable."

Keith said nothing for a moment. This had not occurred to him in the slightest, and yet as Willa spelled it out, it all seemed so obvious. He pulled her in for a kiss which, owing to the severity of the situation at hand, he cut short far sooner than he had actually wanted to at that moment. "...I love you," he chuckled. "Glad you caught that, dear- hadn't occurred to me at all."

Willa gave a smirk in response. "What would you do without me?" she said. "And, I love you too," she added, the smirk melting into more of a smile.

Keith smiled back, dimly registering as he did so that Willa was no longer holding his wrist but rather his hand; indeed, part of why he registered this was because he had started to hold her hand back. The couple turned back to face Stewie and the rest of the battle at that moment, however- they didn't have any time to lose! "OK, Stewie, change of plans!" Keith declared. "That Orbeetle wants to play us for fools, so we'll play it on the careful side! Use Power-Up Punch!" he ordered.

OOC: Stewie used Power-Up Punch (40 BP; user has Iron Fist).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-10-2022 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 01:31 PM   #59
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Exterminate the bug with a CLEAR SMOG (50 BP)
lilboocorsola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 02:53 PM   #60
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

I fake tears evry tiem.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 06:43 PM   #61
Lil'twick
Insanity

Hurricane (110 BP + Super Luck)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-08-2022, 02:44 PM   #62
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

ember's resonance. 80 battle power.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 11:09 AM   #63
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gigantamax Boss Orbeetle
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 34%
Shields Fire Spin (4 Turns Remaining), Magic Room (4 Turns Remaining)

Trainer Healing Summary:

[b]Clefairy, Life Dew:[b]
MM, Ledian: 519 HP
Pippi, Zorua: 378 HP
Slash, Spewpa: 219 HP
Shadow, Clefairy: 500 HP

Spewpa, Pollen Puff
MM, Ledian: 600 HP

Attack 1: Max Shockwave (- BP)

Orbeetle has reset all stat changes, cleared all of its status conditions, and nullified opposing foe's abilities for two rounds.
Attack 2: Magic Room (- BP)

A magical room supresses the effects of all held items for five terms!
Attack 3: Future Sight (120 BP)

Slash, Spewpa:
Orbeetle has foreseen your demise!
Raid Challengers:
  • Leo, Togetic: 415 HP [Super Luck, Eviolite] (+1 Special Attack)
  • MM, Ledian: 600 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z] (-2 Special Attack)
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 500 HP [Lightning Rod, Thick Club] (
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 500 HP (Fully Recovered) [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)]
  • Pippi, Zorua: 378 HP (Fully Recovered) [Illusion, Shadow Lance]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 219 HP (Future Sight, 2 Turns Remaining) [Friend Guard, Eviolite]
  • Shadow, Clefairy: 500 HP [Magic Guard, Eviolite]

Nibiru Protocol, 95% ready. It is best to bide time, and set up for our offensive wave. Mindjack Θ activated, supplementing with the Oracle Program. Soon...

The raiders feel an eerie silence as the winds pick up.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.

DQ Warnings:

Slash, 1

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-13-2022, 10:41 PM   #64
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Crying just the fakest tears
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 10:45 PM   #65
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
Crying just the fakest tears
Copycat tryna cop that manner (0 BP, -2 Sp. Def)
Old 03-13-2022, 10:54 PM   #66
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

All present looked on, holding their breath as the attacks landed on Orbeetle... and to great relief, while Orbeetle had taken a lot of damage, there was no glow to indicate that an Ability of any sort was kicking in! Keith exhaled in relief- they had averted certain disaster. But for how much longer? Indeed, while Orbeetle had not been pushed to the point of Swarm activating, it was very much still in the battle. There came the shockwave- all the stat changes, access to Abilities, they were all gone in an instant! Then came another familiar sight- the reapplication of Magic Room. It didn't faze Stewie, considering he wasn't holding anything, and even if the Ghostium Z set into Keith's Z-Ring counted towards that, Magic Room didn't stop Z-Moves anyway, as they had proved just earlier. And finally, Orbeetle did... seemingly nothing. But the Masterses weren't fooled by this seemingly innocuous outcome- they had both seen enough Future Sight attacks to recognize one in action when they saw it.

Stewie kept his eyes on the Gigantamax Orbeetle. It was surely on the brink of going down. He wondered, he thought back, to when he was in that Orbeetle's position. Had those who had rallied against him felt this hopeful, this optimistic, this determined, when they had come as close as they did to thwarting his bid at world domination? And what was Orbeetle feeling in this moment? Regret, remorse, a strong urge to reconsider what it was doing... or blind fury, the desire to strike them all down even when it was becoming increasingly clear that that wasn't gonna happen? He hoped for the former, but deep down, he had a feeling it was closer to the latter.

Then again, it was around then that Stewie witnessed a pair of Fake Tears attacks having their effect on Orbeetle. One was from Zorua, the other from the Clefairy as a result of timely usage of Copycat. Appealing to the enemy's emotions in an effort to lower Special Defense... perhaps, he considered, now might be the time to try talking the beast down?

"Stewie?" Keith called, for he saw his Ledian flying forward. Stewie looked back and gave a nod to his Trainer, to acknowledge his call, to reassure him that it did not go ignored, but the Ledian did not stop.

"What is Stewie doing?" murmured Willa.

"I tink I know," Meowth stated. "I'm tinkin' he's tryin' ta talk a little sense into dat Orbeetle."

"A nice thought, but I'm not so sure it'll work," Keith sighed. "Though considering Stewie's particular experiences, I can't say I blame him for trying."

"I say, you there!" Stewie called to the Orbeetle. "I hope you're starting to realize by now that this invasion, this attempt at taking over our world, that it will get you nowhere. I should know- I was once in your position. Young and brash, with more ambition than common sense... my queen and I attempted to take over the world and rule over all who inhabit it. And we were stopped. Taken down by a group of brave, determined humans and the Pokémon they call partners. Much like is happening to you, Orbeetle. Let me tell you, one Bug-type to another. Let me share with you that which I had to learn the hard way- no one man or mon has the right to rule this world. And yet, if all you seek is your own place in this world, I daresay that will come easier to you than world domination," he grinned. "Take it from me- I have friends, family, all of whom have forgiven me for what I've done in the past, the very friends and family I swore to fight to protect today. Though of course, if you don't wish to heed my words and take them at their face value, then by all means we'll be glad to drive this lesson into your head the hard way instead. Either way, know this- if you wish to conquer this world, you'll have to bloody get through me!" And he punctuated these final words with a powerful Bug Buzz, hopefully illustrating the point beautifully to Orbeetle; that the invading insect was fighting a losing battle.

OOC: Stewie used Bug Buzz (90 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-14-2022 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 08:47 PM   #67
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Let's send this spaceship into orbit with another SHADOW BALL (80 BP)!
lilboocorsola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 09:23 PM   #68
Lil'twick
Insanity

Let's rock this like a Hurricane! (110 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-15-2022, 12:47 AM   #69
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Let's hit a Pollen Puff (90 BP)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 12:08 PM   #70
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
See, thing about invading planets is you need to get through the upper atmosphere first, and those tend to be pretty damn hot. Hell, you could say it's like a blast of fire (110 BP) pushing through that layer.
Old 03-15-2022, 01:03 PM   #71
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

ember's resonance (90 bp)

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 03-15-2022 at 01:37 PM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:59 PM   #72
Lil'twick
Insanity

Nibiru, The Primal Being
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 22%
Shields Fire Spin (3 Turns Remaining), Magic Room (3 Turns Remaining)

Attack 1: Magic Coat (- BP)

Nibiru has erected a magical coating. Status moves will be reflected back to the user!
Fake Tears
Pippi, Zorua: -2 Special Defense
Shadow, Clefairy: -2 Special Defense
Attack 2: Max Darkness (100 BP)

MM, Ledian: 480 HP
Attack 3: Struggle Bug (50 BP)

Danny, Incineroar: 383 HP
Yuki, Drifblim: 441 HP
Pippi, Zorua: 27 HP
Slash, Spewpa: 43 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Leo, Togetic: 415 HP [Super Luck, Eviolite]
  • MM, Ledian: 369 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z] (-1 Special Defense)
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 500 HP [Lightning Rod, Thick Club]
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 500 HP [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)] (-1 Special Attack)
  • Pippi, Zorua: 27 HP [Illusion, Shadow Lance] (-1 Special Attack, -2 Special Defense)
  • Slash, Spewpa: 43 HP [Friend Guard, Eviolite] (-1 Special Defense; Future Sight, 1 Turns Remaining)
  • Shadow, Clefairy: 500 HP [Magic Guard, Eviolite] (-3 Special Defense)

Magical Barrier activated. Reflective properties online. Fake Tears reflected... Incoming offenses lessened. System Error! Too much damage!

Warning!!! Systems have hit critical capacity. Nibiru Protocol... ENGAGE!

The raiders can only watch in horror as terrifying sirens blare through Fizzytopia. Small, green objects soon begin to cover the Gigantamax Orbeetle. The Pokemon begins to grow in size, as the green objects contort its appearance. Phones begin buzzing, with pictures showing the Pokemon being seen faintly on the horizon, warped beyond recognition. A green, pulsating meteor, with the Orbeetle barely able to be made out from it. And, worst of all, it appears to be closer to encroaching onto the planet.

WE ARE NIBIRU, THE PRIMAL BEING. THE PLANET HAS BEEN JUDGED, AND WE ARE THE ARBITRATORS OF YOUR PUNISHMENT. THIS WORLD SHALL BE DESTROYED, JUST AS MANY OTHERS BEFORE IT. STOP US, AND PROVE YOUR PRIMITIVE MONKEY SPECIES DESERVES TO LIVE

The primordial voice echoed through their minds. Nibiru then darkened the skies around it, and a pillar of blackened light struck the Ledian. How dare it talk back, knowing the sins of the world. The Orbeetle, now turned into an almost glowing meteor, then sends out the green objects to raze the raiders. While they all were standing for now, they could see a small meteorite lined straight up for the Spewpa, ready to drop onto the thing. Did you think this would be easy? (Final Battle BGM)
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired

DQ Warnings:

Slash, 1

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-15-2022, 04:31 PM   #73
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Light Screen (0 BP)
Old 03-15-2022, 04:52 PM   #74
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Sir? The heart of the cardsverse is next door, you're in the wrong universe.

Shadow Bone (85 BP, chance to lower defence)

Unruly Premonition.
Old 03-15-2022, 05:12 PM   #75
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

A collective shocked gasp went up as Orbeetle made a surprising preemptive move, before anyone else had been able to attack- a Magic Coat! The Fake Tears attacks were rendered completely useless- no, worse- turned into an active hindrance! Suddenly, what looked to be a promising, potentially even battle-ending onslaught, failed to even come close! What it did do, however, was drive Orbeetle past the point it had been so clearly waiting to be driven past.

Sirens began sounding, blaring all throughout the Fizzytopia region. Keith and Willa held onto each other, looking up fearfully at Orbeetle, as small green objects began to converge upon the Gigantamaxed insect. The already-massive invader grew larger still, its appearance contorting. Phones began buzzing, TV stations interrupted regularly scheduled broadcasting, for indeed, Diana Macks and Marv Liss, on the scene as ever, were dutifully broadcasting the impending calamity at great personal risk. The Orbeetle was barely recognizable, now more closely resembling a pulsating green meteor, drawing ever closer to the planet.

A primordial voice echoed through the minds of all present- Nibiru, they called themselves. The primal being. Judging the planet, arriving to mete out punishment and destroy the world. The only recourse was to stop them, defeat them, prove that humanity deserved the luxury of continued existence.

And then Nibiru began to attack. A Max Darkness striking Stewie directly (eliciting a horrified shriek from Willa, who promptly covered her mouth in embarrassment afterwards), seemingly in direct defiance of his impassioned speech, followed by a Struggle Bug, hitting the Incineroar, the Drifblim, the Zorua, and the Spewpa, the latter two of whom looked to be nearing their limits. And worse still, a small meteorite seemed to be coming right for the Spewpa- the Future Sight! That had to be its target!

Keith and Willa exchanged worried looks, but both slowly started to look more determined. How many times now have the two of them faced impending doom and come out on top? There was no way they could just give up here and now! And turning to look at Stewie, they could tell, even without seeing his face, that the Ledian shared that sentiment in a big way. "Well, Stewie," said Keith, adjusting the brim of his Mega Hat. "What do you say?"

"Led Ledian, led ledi!" Stewie declared forcefully, glaring up at Nibiru.

Keith nodded. "Then let's show that thing it messed with the wrong planet!" he declared. "Use Bug Buzz!!"

Stewie flew up, charging up power, before letting it loose right at the massive mutated malevolent meteor. "Don't say I didn't warn you! And just by whose authority do you purport to have any right to judge this planet in the first place?" the Ledian thundered, his Bug Buzz conveying these and the following words loud and clear on super effective soundwaves.

My name is Stewie, and though I'm not this world's king,
I cannot just stand by, let you destroy everything!
Once a Shadow Ledian with evil machination,
My plans were stopped and then I underwent purification,
I saw the value of this world, adopted a new stance,
Damn fortunate these kind folk gave my ass a second chance,
Forgiven by people and Pokémon who hold this world so dear,
And so I shall repay them by kicking you outta here!

My name is Stewie, and though a ruler I am not,
I cannot just stand by, let the whole world go to pot!
Once a Shadow Ledian with ambition most insane,
From the darkened skies shadowy bursts of light did rain,
I would rise above the rubble as the world's unquestioned king,
But humankind banded together and changed up everything,
And just as humankind banded together, as they do,
So now we band together to ensure the end of you!

My name is Stewie, and though you think I have no right,
I cannot just stand by- for this entire world, I fight!
Once a Shadow Ledian, now redemption I do seek,
That Shiftry's blood is on my fists, a truth I sadly speak,
But no more blood shall spill again if I can work my will,
If we've proven tough so far, we'll prove we're tougher still,
And I will stand forever in your way defiantly,
If you wish to end the world, then you'll have to get through me!!!

OOC: Stewie used Bug Buzz (90 BP; no, I don't have a melody in mind for those lyrics, so just picture it however your mind can make it fit).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League