UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 07:02 PM   #226
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Wooloo
Yoink. Pokeball. $200.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 08-02-2022, 07:23 PM   #227
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

Sneaze: Adoption Confirmed!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 08-02-2022 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:42 PM   #228
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman]New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Duskull
$200 for her

Duskball, levitate, name: Euthanasia
Old 08-02-2022, 09:54 PM   #229
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Hatenna
well, i got stood up on the date, but at least i obtained HAT

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 08-02-2022 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:08 PM   #230
Lil'twick
Insanity

Jahosafits: Adoption Confirmed!

PippiTallsocks: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-14-2022, 12:41 AM   #231
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman]Pokémon available for adoption!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Tynamo

Trainers may adopt again on this date:

$200 Pokedollar's for this baby and upon confirmation putting in pokeball
Old 08-14-2022, 12:53 AM   #232
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

AKWillbe: Adoption Confirmed!

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 08-14-2022, 12:58 AM   #233
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

($220) Lv. 01 (M) Meditite with EM Drain Punch (Advanced Care)

Trainers may adopt again on this date:

Prof. Enigma: August 13th, 2022

One day later lol
$220 for poke, throwing in Pokeball upon confirmation

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 08-14-2022 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:38 AM   #234
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
One day later lol
$220 for poke, throwing in Pokeball upon confirmation
The Adoption Center saw its fair share of business. And sometimes, more than its fair share. The usual staff for the shop couldn't always handle the extra load, and that's where the residents of Sludge Wave Coast came in. With their founder already owning the region's Move Tutor facility, it wasn't long before the community stepped up and started volunteering at some of the more overworked venues in Fizzytopia's busiest shopping district.

Today was a prime example, featuring aforementioned Sludge Wave Coast founder himself, Keith Masters, standing behind the counter at the Adoption Center. Snoozing on top of aforementioned counter was a strangely light-colored Sneasel, who Keith pet gently as she slumbered. Bringing Carla had been a great idea- when she wasn't napping, she tended to go and hang out with some of the lonelier, more long-term residents of the Adoption Center. Just that much interaction brightened their day all the more, especially once the smaller and meeker ones were reassured that Carla wasn't about to eat them.

Keith and Carla's attention were both drawn to the sound of the door opening, and a Trainer entered. Keith tilted his head as he regarded the newcomer- not someone he recognized, and yet, his mind hesitated to believe that definitively. Once he drew closer to the counter alongside the Meditite that had been staying in here for a while, the feeling of familiarity finally clicked. "...Ah, the Meditite? Good choice," Keith nodded. "Friend of mine has a Medicham, herself. And this one already knows Drain Punch, too- it'll cost a little extra, but hey, a new move right out of the gate, hard to beat that," he chuckled. Once said chuckling gradually died down, he decided to address the Cufant in the room. "...pardon me for prying," he said as he accepted the payment for said Meditite. "But by any chance would you be related to a guy named Drake? Big fella, built like an Ursaring? Because you look a lot like him. I'm Keith Masters, I'm a friend of Drake's. This here is Carla," he added, gesturing to his Hisuian Sneasel.

"Snee," Carla chimed in in acknowledgement.

"In any case, everything looks to be in order, so the Meditite's all yours," Keith confirmed.

Prof.Enigma: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Meditite!
Old 08-30-2022, 06:36 PM   #235
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Weedle
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Ditto
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Eevee
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Lunatone
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Stunky
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Smeargle
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Bidoof
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Electrike

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on September 1st, 2022.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-31-2022, 07:00 PM   #236
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Eevee

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on September 1st, 2022.

Yeets into Pokeball for $200 at mach 10.

(lets see if I make it first)

Old 08-31-2022, 07:00 PM   #237
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
[Size=3]
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Smeargle
Adopting this! Payment. Putting into a Pokeball.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-31-2022, 07:00 PM   #238
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (G) Ditto

Picking up the raspberry jelly in a Valentine Ball!

[Payment]
Old 08-31-2022, 07:00 PM   #239
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Weedle
BUG.
Declaring Run Away, putting in a Violet Cyber Ball, no name for now. Your $200 is here.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 08-31-2022, 07:08 PM   #240
Lil'twick
Insanity

The adoption center attendant was surprised at the line forming at the adoption center. Sure, they certainly had gotten quite a few popular picks this month, but they were surprised still that multiple trainers fought each other to get into the door. Before a minute had even passed, there were three different Pokemon being asked to to be adopted. They blinked, and started the flurry of paperwork that they needed to do.

First was the Eevee. Despite how common they were, trainers in Fizzytopia seemed determined to have all nine discovered members of the line. Arceus above would only know the chaos if another member of the line was discovered. Still, it made sense that it would go.

Secondly, the Ditto. A Pokemon known for its breeding potential, and would allow a trainer to breed for anything they wanted. After all, it was hard for trainers to get the specific Pokemon they wanted a lot of the time, so Ditto was a good insurance.

Thirdly, and the most unexpected pick , was the Weedle. It was a really common bug-type, so most trainers tended to have it already. Yet, here it was, getting snatched u[p. No matter, paperwork was paperwork, and they needed to get it processed. A few minutes later, and all three were signed off and on their merry way!

---
Zelphon: Adoption Confirmed!

ShadowDRGN: Adoption Confirmed!

Six_Dragons: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-02-2022, 12:25 PM   #241
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Adopting this! Payment. Putting into a Pokeball.
The Adoption Center. A place where Trainers and Pokémon that might not otherwise have crossed paths tended to meet. An institution dedicated to bringing people and Pokémon together. So one can imagine why one Terri Alph was more than happy to volunteer at that place from time to time. As she stood behind the counter, a Baltoy idly rotated in place stop said counter, stopping only when the sound of the door opening could be heard. Another Trainer, no doubt- fresh batches of Pokémon tended to attract Trainers in droves. And indeed, the Trainer in question approached the counter with one of the new arrivals in tow- that being the Smeargle. Terri smiled at the sight- Smeargle was a species she was familiar with, having grown up at the Ruins of Alph, and it always warmed her heart to see such a Pokémon going to a loving home. She couldn't help but wonder what sort of moves the Smeargle would end up learning by way of Sketch.4

"All right," Terri stated upon receiving the Trainer's payment. "Everything is in order, and this Smeargle is now your newest partner Pokémon," she smiled.

"Bal tooooy," sang the Baltoy nearby, balancing perfectly on its singular pointy foot.

Lil'twick: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Smeargle!
Old 09-02-2022, 09:11 PM   #242
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Wailmer
Wow, I wouldn't have guessed such a huge Pokemon would be so young! Wonder what it even is... let's check it out:

Wailmer, the Ball Whale Pokemon. A mischievous oceanic Pokemon that shoots water out of the blowholes on its forehead to squirt it at nearby watchers or simply spook them, Wailmer can store many gallons of saltwater inside its body. It can swallow large amounts of water along with entire schools of small fish in one mouthful, but its body is also elastic enough to allow it to bounce around on land, able to bounce higher with more water, potentially catching land-dwelling prey by surprise before bouncing back into the water with its meal fully secured inside it. However, it does run the risk of getting itself stuck on land, losing water and drying out if it stays for too long. It employs multiple strategies to catch prey because it requires an entire ton of food intake each day to ideally sustain itself.

Well, good thing we get a lot of food for everybody, I've got plenty for another big eater! Let's take you to meet my other big eaters... Holly!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Wailmer
Payment: $200
Pokeball: Lure Ball
Old 09-03-2022, 04:00 AM   #243
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Wow, I wouldn't have guessed such a huge Pokemon would be so young! Wonder what it even is... let's check it out:

Wailmer, the Ball Whale Pokemon. A mischievous oceanic Pokemon that shoots water out of the blowholes on its forehead to squirt it at nearby watchers or simply spook them, Wailmer can store many gallons of saltwater inside its body. It can swallow large amounts of water along with entire schools of small fish in one mouthful, but its body is also elastic enough to allow it to bounce around on land, able to bounce higher with more water, potentially catching land-dwelling prey by surprise before bouncing back into the water with its meal fully secured inside it. However, it does run the risk of getting itself stuck on land, losing water and drying out if it stays for too long. It employs multiple strategies to catch prey because it requires an entire ton of food intake each day to ideally sustain itself.

Well, good thing we get a lot of food for everybody, I've got plenty for another big eater! Let's take you to meet my other big eaters... Holly!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Wailmer
Payment: $200
Pokeball: Lure Ball
A loud, jovial laugh issued from behind the counter as the volunteer for the day saw just what was being adopted. Said laugh was accompanied by an approving grin and nod as Hyrem approached the counter with the Wailmer he intended to adopt. "The Wailmer, then, is it? A fine choice, lad," nodded Tom McPhione. The tall pirate-looking man made a somewhat intense first impression, between the tricorne hat, the noticeable height and physique, and the eyepatch covering up what for most folks would be a perfectly normal, functional right eye. There was even a Chatot sitting on his shoulder, as though to complete the nautical picture.

"Awwk! Fine choice! Fine choice!" squawked aforementioned Chatot, echoing her Trainer's sentiment.

"Has me a Wailmer meself," Tom continued as he took Hyrem's payment. "Big eaters, they be, but loyal and lovin' as they come. Glad to see this one be goin' to what looks like a good Trainer. Just make sure ye've gots the room fer when she evolves, aye?" he added. "Ye thinks she's big now...!" he trailed off, chuckling. "Ye ain't seen nothin' yet," he grinned. "Alrighty," he added, finishing up with the necessary paperwork. "She's all yers, now, lad," he nodded.

Gemini Spark: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Wailmer!
Old 09-05-2022, 11:27 AM   #244
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Electrike

I would like to home this good girl! jindo needs another pup to play with!

Old 09-06-2022, 08:52 AM   #245
Lil'twick
Insanity

Another day, another trainer. That's at least what the Adoption Center staff member hoped to see each day. Though, most days of the month they barely saw anyone besides the volunteers. Sure, it was nice have have volunteers from time to time, but still. At least today their hopes came true, and another trainer had come through.

This time, the Electrike would be adopted. Not a Poke.on too commonly seen on the continent, but an interesting one none the less. Especially with it's evolution's potential for Mega Evolution, and it had a certain coolness factor to it. Yet, it really wad only used by trainerd hailing from the Hoenn region.

With a smile, they began processing the paperwork for the Pokemon. They were a bit behind from the rush earlier in the month, but that mattered not. They had plenty of sliw days ahead, so they knew more than well they could just coast through and get it done at their leisure. Would take fifteen.minutes at most anyways.

So, with the Electrike's paperwork all done and filed, they collected the fee and handed her off to her new trainer. Another Pokemon adopted to a new loving home. That was the purpose of this place, and they hoped every Pokemon that would go through this place would end up in one eventually.

PippiTallsocks: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #246
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Growlithe[/COLOR]
I'd like to adopt this little one please! Putting it in PokéBall 1/4

Payment!
Old 09-12-2022, 07:50 PM   #247
Lil'twick
Insanity

The last one was a dog. This one was a dog. It was surprising the amount of canines that had been in the Adoption Center at this point, but it was a pleasant surprise. Those kinds of Pokemon were quite popular with trainers, after all. A mixture of loyalty, bravery, and compassion... it was hard to go wrong with a canine Pokemon. Though, there were some exceptions.

Still, the Staff Member smiles at the puppy as she looks up excited at her new trainer. Processing the paperwork, they give a nod to the trainer. Another Pokemon sent to a brand new home. After all, there was nothing better than something like this. To see the happiness creep across both of their faces as the papers were finished processing. At least on the public end.

Little did they know the mountains of paperwork behind the scenes. It was even worse when the volunteers came, since they couldn't properly process all of the paperwork. Just allow people to adopt the Pokemon, and process the payments. Send them on their merry way, a new home, but have to leave the rest of the paperwork to them. It was always a lot when they came back from their days off, but that wasn't a concern now. Another Pokemon successfully adopted, that's what mattered.

Saiza: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-02-2022, 11:04 PM   #248
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Milcery
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Venonat
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Gulpin
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Oranguru
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Timburr
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Large Size Pumpkaboo
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Shinx
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Onix
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Bronzor
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Scyther
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Clamperl
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Koffing

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on October 5th, 2022.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-04-2022, 07:00 PM   #249
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Scyther

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on October 5th, 2022.
"Hmm, fascinating. So you think they can be found out here, then?"

"I'm certain of it, Eddie," came ZZLZZ's response, her eyes shining passionately behind her thick glasses as she spoke, her body sporadically glitching and scrambling in appearance as it tended to do. "I was talking to Terri, and she described this place to me, and I'm sure of it- there's gotta be wild Scyther out here in Agility Meadow!"

Eddie Starmie gave a nod in response to his little sister. "Well, you would know the subject better than me, so I'm in no position to argue," he said. "So, how can we tell whether there are Scyther to be found in this place?

"Let's check the trees," ZZLZZ said, leading the way towards one such arboreal object. Approaching it, she examined the trunk closely, running her hand across some deep slashes (during which time Eddie noted that the entire tree glitched along with ZZLZZ). "...oh, yeah, there's gotta be Scyther around here," she nodded. "Scyther do this to mark their territory."

"Could that not be from a Kricketune?" Eddie inquired, stepping forward to examine the markings.

ZZLZZ shook her head. "Definitely not," she stated. "They behave similarly in this regard, but a Kricketune's scythes wouldn't cut that deep, see?"

"An astute observation," Eddie conceded. "Very well, let's begin looking, then, shall we?"

"Actually, Eddie, we might not need to," ZZLZZ said, glancing around. "Scyther make those cuts to mark their territory, like I said, so..."

"...so we're technically trespassing," Eddie finished, likewise beginning to glance around warily. "That's... that's not comforting, ZZLZZ. We should maybe get out of here before-"

"Scyyyyyther," came a menacing hiss from directly behind Eddie.

"...before exactly that happens," Eddie whimpered, slowly turning around, coming face to face with a large green bug, hovering slightly off the ground by way of its rapidly beating wings. The ends of its arms were tipped in sharp scythes that gleamed in the sunlight. And its face bore a decidedly unimpressed expression as it glared at Eddie.

ZZLZZ stepped forward. "Scyther!" she called to the big bug. "Leave my brother alone- I'm the one who led him here."

"Scy?" Scyther murmured, turning to look at ZZLZZ. It still looked rather unimpressed, but no less thrilled about the intrusion. Then ZZLZZ's body glitched again, and Scyther's eyes widened warily. "Scyther!" it declared warningly, brandishing its scythes dangerously.

ZZLZZ was not deterred. "I've come to ask you to join my team and travel with me," she said.

Scyther's eyes narrowed. "Ther," it scoffed.

ZZLZZ gave a sigh. "All right," she said. "If you don't think I'm capable, then I'll just have to prove you wrong!" And she threw a Net Ball. "Glide, Bubble attack!" she declared as one of her Surskit materialized.

"Surskit!" Glide exclaimed. Undeterred by the large Scyther before him, Glide took a deep breath, and powerfully sprayed foam at the Mantis Pokémon. Scyther made no effort to evade the move, and as it ended, it still looked unimpressed as it idly brushed foam off of its exoskeleton.

"Scyther!" Scyther declared, fixing Glide with a sharp Leer. This got the Surskit to hesitate.

"Don't let it get to you, Glide!" encouraged ZZLZZ. "Lunge attack!"

"Surskiiiit!" Glide called out, charging forward at great speeds. But Scyther was faster, going on the move at once with a blinding Quick Attack, seeming to turn invisible at some points as it moved with the deftness of a master Technician, before Glide was sent flying backwards. ZZLZZ hastened to withdraw Glide before he could even hit the ground.

"Don't worry about it, you were great," she murmured to the Net Ball, before then throwing a Great Ball. "Now, go, Cruise!" she added, sending out her other Surskit. This one regarded the Scyther with more of a calm, analytical, careful expression.

"Scyyyy," yawned Scyther, looking no more impressed by Cruise than it had been with Glide. With deft movements, Scyther executed Vacuum Wave, sending waves of energy Glide's way.

"Glide, evade with Aqua Jet!" ZZLZZ called out.

"Suuuurskit! Skit! Skit!" Glide exclaimed. His body swirling with water, he flew this way and that, circumventing the Vacuum Wave with nimble precision, before ramming into Scyther head-on. This, however, did nothing to deter the Mantis Pokémon, who smacked the Surskit away with a scythe, before lunging forward and landing another Quick Attack.

"Oh, no, Glide!" exclaimed ZZLZZ, for this Surskit was likewise sent flying. Quickly, she held out the Great Ball, withdrawing Glide. "...OK," she exhaled. "Now it's time to get serious!" she declared, throwing a normal Poké Ball. "Go, Crusher!"

The ball burst open, and Scyther looked vaguely curious as ZZLZZ's Pinsir materialized. "Scytherrr..." it considered.

ZZLZZ gestured forward. "Use String Shot!" she ordered.

"Ssssit!" hissed Crusher, firing sticky strands of string Scyther's way. This, however, was met with a Vacuum Wave, the blades of energy slicing up the String Shot before it could even get to its target.

"Scyyyyyyther!" Scyther cried out, going into another Quick Attack. But unlike his Surskit teammates, Pinsir stood his ground, and grabbed Scyther with his horns as it flew in.

"Great, Crusher!" grinned ZZLZZ. "Now, Vise Grip! Go!"

"Sssssir... Sssssir...." grunted Crusher, squeezing with all his might. For a moment, this looked to be working. But then, Scyther's scythes glowed blue again, and with a precisely aimed Vacuum Wave, it forced Crusher's horns open just long enough to be able to fly free of their grasp! Then it plowed into Crusher from behind with a Quick Attack, and the Pinsir stumbled.

"Oh, no, Crusher!" gasped ZZLZZ. "Can you still battle?"

"Pinsss..." hissed Crusher, struggling to stay standing.

Just then, one of ZZLZZ's Net Balls burst open, and in a flash of light and a swirl of stars, Dusty materialized. "Saur! Bulbasaur!" Dusty exclaimed.

"Dusty?" murmured ZZLZZ. "Do you think you can..." She trailed off, making eye contact with the former Metapod. There was a look of fiercest determination. She realized in that moment- Dusty didn't want to let her down. And she also realized, it fell to her to give Dusty that opportunity.

"Bulba..." murmured Dusty, almost pleadingly.

ZZLZZ smiled and nodded. "I have faith in you," she said simply, before turning back to Crusher, holding out his Poké Ball. "Return, Crusher!" she declared, withdrawing the Pinsir, before nodding at her Bulbasaur.

"I haven't seen you use Dusty in a while," Eddie remarked. "Do you think she'll be OK?"

"Dusty and I have known each other for a long while now," ZZLZZ stated. "She's got this, Eddie."

"Scyther," Scyther said flatly, raising an eyebrow at the Bulbasaur approaching it.

"It's all you, Dusty!" called ZZLZZ. "Use Razor Leaf!"

"Saur! Bulbasaur!" declared Dusty, sending numerous sharp leaves flying out from underneath her bulb. Scyther gave an exaggerated yawn as it let fly a Vacuum Wave that shredded the leaves in midair.

"That Vacuum Wave, it could stop just about any projectile," ZZLZZ murmured. "Hm... Oh!" she gasped softly, an idea dawning on her. "Dusty! Poison Powder!" she called.

"BulbaSAUR!" exclaimed Dusty, firing purple clouds of poisonous dust in Scyther's direction. This was met with more of the same Vacuum Wave, repelling the dust with ease... but what Scyther wasn't prepared for was to see a pair of vines shoot out from within the cloud of dust and wrap themselves around the Mantis Pokémon, pinning its arms to its sides! As the Poison Powder settled, it became clear that those vines were growing out from under Dusty's bulb, the result of her Vine Whip!

Eddie looked impressed. "I see- you used the Poison Powder to conceal your next move," he said.

"And we're just getting started!" nodded ZZLZZ. "Use Leech Seed!"

"Saaaaur... Bulba!" Dusty exclaimed, shooting a single brown seed from the very tip of her bulb. It made an arc in midair, and though Scyther struggled to repel it, it couldn't move its arms enough to generate a Vacuum Wave. Indeed, once Dusty let go, it was a moot point, for now Scyther was being immobilized by the tendrils that grew out of the Leech Seed that had been planted on it.

"Way to go!" grinned ZZLZZ. "Now follow up with Electroweb!"

"Bulbabulba... SAAUR!" exclaimed Dusty, shooting an orb of electricity from the tip of her bulb, which unfurled into a glowing yellow net in midair. However, Scyther, in one deft movement, spun around, slicing the Leech Seed off of it with its scythes and sharp wings, and took flight, evading the Electroweb entirely. From there, it went into a Quick Attack.

ZZLZZ was wary of this Quick Attack, but issued a command nonetheless. "Take Down!" she commanded.

"SAUR!" responded Dusty, charging forth, meeting Scyther head-on. For a moment, the pair clashed, neither side giving an inch. Then, Scyther began to push Dusty back, ever so slightly. This worried the former Metapod, and the urge to go into an Explosion then and there was overwhelming... but no, she couldn't do that. ZZLZZ was counting on her, and she was gonna live up to that!

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUR!" bellowed Dusty, glowing brightly where she stood. Eddie and ZZLZZ exchanged surprised glances, the latter brimming with excitement as her Bulbasaur grew larger, the bulb opening up and blossoming into the makings of a beautiful flower, until there stood an holding Scyther back!

"Scyther?!" Scyther exclaimed in surprise as ZZLZZ produced her Pokédex.

"Ivysaur, the Seed Pokémon. A Grass and Poison-type, and the evolved form of Bulbasaur," droned the device. "When the bud on Ivysaur's back starts to smell sweet, it's a sign that the flower will soon bloom. As it grows, Ivysaur gradually loses the capacity to stand on its hind legs."

"Dusty, wow!" breathed ZZLZZ. "OK- let's show Scyther what you got!" she declared, more pumped up and confident than Eddie could ever remember seeing her.

"Ivy!" grinned Dusty.

"Scyyyther!" Scyther exclaimed, shooting forward for another Quick Attack.

"Not this time!" grinned ZZLZZ. "Iron Defense!"

"Saur!" grunted Dusty, standing perfectly still as a metallic sheen came over her body. This time, Scyther was repelled with a loud clanging noise, and took a few seconds to right itself.

But that was all the opening they needed. "Now, Dusty!" declared ZZLZZ, moving her arms- set into her Z-Ring was, rather than her brother's Normalium Z, a distinctly different Z-Crystal. One that ZZLZZ had only recently found, and one that she was especially eager to try out for herself.

"Ivy! Saur!" grunted Dusty, doing her best to copy her Trainer's movements.

"Here we go... Channeling the very heart and soul of Viridian Forest itself... and putting the Z back into Z-Power!" exclaimed ZZLZZ as she moved her arms in flawless execution of the Buginium Z poses.

"Scyyyy..." Scyther murmured, watching as Z-Power flowed into the Shiny Ivysaur before it. Scyther could tell what type of power that was, and it was intrigued.

"Glitch out- use Savage Spin-Out!!!" ZZLZZ commanded.

Quote:

Dusty surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Dusty unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Aglow with Z-Power, Dusty fired strands of string, enveloping Scyther in a thick cocoon almost at once. Then, with a mighty heave of the strands still attached, Dusty slammed Scyther into the ground, then hurled the cocoon back up into the air... and then lunged! Dusty shredded through the cocoon at once, and Scyther, who took some serious damage from this, crashed down to the ground.

"Scy... ther... scy..." panted Scyther, unsteadily getting back up. She eyed ZZLZZ and Dusty, neither of whom seemed ready to give an inch. And then, Scyther relented, giving a small yet definite smile.

ZZLZZ smiled back. She knew in that moment she had Scyther's respect, and thus, now was her moment to act. She pulled out of her bag what looked at first glance like an ordinary Poké Ball, save for the small white Poké Ball-shaped emblem on the top half. "Go! Sport Ball!" she declared, heaving the sphere at Scyther. And Scyther simply bowed her head, allowing the Sport Ball to suck her inside. It fell to the ground with a soft thud, and gave a few wobbles before falling still.

"Most impressive," Eddie beamed as his little sister scooped up the ball containing her new Scyther. "I- oof," he chuckled, interrupted by ZZLZZ rushing and hugging him with great force. "That was your first time using that Z-Move, too, wasn't it?"

"It was, and it worked, it was so cool!" ZZLZZ exclaimed happily, still hugging Eddie as they both glitched and flickered where they stood. Eddie, unbothered by this, simply hugged his sister back. "And now I've got a Scyther, too!"

"Like I say, most impressive," Eddie nodded. "Have you thought of a name for her?"

"Chopper, I think," ZZLZZ nodded back. "So, should we head back to town?" she asked. "I wanna show Maribel what I caught!"

"Certainly," Eddie nodded. "Though first we'll have to swing by the Pokémon Center so Helena can heal up your Pokémon."

"Oh... right," nodded ZZLZZ, sounding noticeably subdued now. By no means was she scared of Helena, but the reminder that she would be going back into town, into a Pokémon Center potentially teeming with unfamiliar faces, was enough to get her to start walking behind her brother somewhat as they headed back towards Sludge Wave Coast. And Eddie, intent on reassuring her, put an arm around her as they walked. If anyone wanted to give her a hard time, they would have to go through him first.

OOC: Adopting the Scyther, putting her in this Sport Ball (220 FC, Rank 1 claim), naming her Chopper, and declaring her Ability to be Technician. Payment: ₽200

Quote:
What? Bulbasaur is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur!
Old 10-04-2022, 07:55 PM   #250
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:
[Size=3]
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Milcery
[/color]
"hi, um hello, i'd like one coffee with the flesh milk... i mean the flesh mmm-ilk, ...i mean um, ah flesh milk ah.. um. ah..."

"One Coffee with Milcery coming right up sir. That will be $200 and what vessel would you like her in?"

"I'd like to use a Pokeball please and could you add just a Dollop?"

"no problem sir, well have her out to you in a short while and the end of the counter"

"Thanks" he walks awkwardly to the end counter and waits embarrassed at himself.

"Milcery Coffee For Dollop"

"What? You know what...? *sigh* Here" raises a hand and claims the ball of coffee

"Have a great day Mr. Dollop" giggling

"Yeaaaahhh you to..." walks away bewildered...
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records