UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 03-10-2022, 01:03 PM   #26
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

*Coco and Puff nod at each other, before launching into a BRAAAAAVEEEEE BIIIIIRRRRRD (120 BP)*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 01:20 PM   #27
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With Skiddo's shield being destroyed, Gavin watched as a few others managed some hits on Skiddo itself, and the Shiny hunter grinned- the Mount Pokémon was weakening. "Good shit, Sherles!" he declared. "We got this thing on the fucking ropes now!"

"Swirlix swirl!" Sherles responded eagerly.

"All right- here it comes, Skiddo's starting to attack," Gavin observed, warily eyeing the Skiddo. "Fucking Max Move, too, so as long as it doesn't-" Gavin was cut short as the Max Overgrowth erupted from the ground, exactly where he had hoped it wouldn't- right beneath Sherles! The Shiny Swirlix was mashed by the massive mushrooms, left with a relatively piddly pittance of hit points. "...do exactly that," Gavin finished lamely. "Sherles, you good, buddy?"

"Swiiiirlix," groaned Sherles, though he nodded feebly all the same.

"Hah, glad to hear it," chuckled Gavin. "Now as long as it doesn't target you with the next thing it do- OH COME THE FUCK ON!" he swore suddenly as Skiddo sent a deluge of rocks tumbling out of the sky onto four of the five Pokémon it could have possibly targeted. Sherles, as the odds did indeed deem to be likely, being among them. This was the straw that broke the Numel's back, and the Shiny Swirlix collapsed to the ground, totally unconscious. "FUCKING FUCK!" Gavin exploded. "And this thing's teetering on the fucking brink of collapse, this is like fucking Golett all the fuck over again! Who in the name of Giratina's griseous glutes do I have to fuck to get the finishing fucking blow in one of these monthly Power Spot shitshows?! What in the name of Heatran's molten shit is even stopping me from just sending out Battlus and Phenac and Duking and Agate and just going to fucking town on this thing's ass anyway!? We're already ganging up on it six against one, we're already not fucking fighting fair, why are we even acting like there's fucking rules to this Arceusdamn shit?! What the fuck is stopping me from just taking an empty Poké Ball, working the Dynamax Band mumbo-jumbo on it to engorge the fucker and just heave it at this thing?! It's a wild Pokémon, ain't it?! This should be a thing we can do! Gaaaah!" he exclaimed, ending his ranting and raving with a seething sigh of pure frustration as he held out Sherles's Poké Ball, withdrawing the Cotton Candy Pokémon, and allowing the Dynamax Energy to spring to work right away, working overtime to heal the Fairy type.

"Heh," Gavin chuckled, starting to calm down. "Shit, I blew up just now, didn't I?" he mused. "Hot damn... I mean, it's fucking Tauros shit, but even still, might've overdone it a bit," he conceded. "Damn. Just... fuck," he chuckled. "All right," he added, glancing around. "No shield to laser beam... who needs healing?" he murmured, before his eyes came to rest on the battered Tranquill who looked like it didn't enjoy taking a super effective Rock Slide. "Ah," he grinned, taking aim with his Dynamax Band as though it were some sort of Buzz Lightyear-style wrist-mounted laser, and fired a bundled beam of Dynamax Energy with the intent of healing up the Tranquill while his Swirlix recovered.

OOC: Cheering to heal Bushwick the Tranquill

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-10-2022 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 12:53 AM   #28
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Max Airstream (110 BP, special, off Air Cutter)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 06:28 PM   #29
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves

Raid Boss Skiddo
★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Shields Up: N/A
KOs: 2

Raid Challengers

Leo, Shadow Heracross: 400 HP [Recovered] [Flame Orb]
MM, Swirlix: 0 HP [Babiri Berry] [Fainted]
Pippi, Tranquil: 265 HP [Super Luck] [Shadow Lance]
Yuki, Doduo: 365 HP
Slash, Hitmontop: 409 HP [Shell Bell] (Dynamax, 1 turns remaining)
Connor, Ekans: 335 HP

Left clean open from its previous attack, Skiddo is swiftly brought down by a mighty barrage of attacks as dynamax energy bursts out of it and the kid returns to normal size, tears in its eyes as it promptly runs away fearfully at the bullies who beat it up in the midst of its frolicking completely unprovoked. The awkward silence hangs in the air for far too long as the gathered trainers feel an different sort of unease, as if the raid den itself has withered, and receive their rewards as the last bastion of Fizzytopia's Gym League quietens...

For their part in subduing the Raid Boss Skiddo, the trainers are awarded the following:

• x40 Watts
  • x1 TR Giga Drain
  • x3 Rindo Berries
  • +3 levels, +6 for pokemon of levels 1-30, 3 candies if level 100.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 06:52 AM   #30
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post

Raid Boss Skiddo
★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Shields Up: N/A
KOs: 2

Raid Challengers

Leo, Shadow Heracross: 400 HP [Recovered] [Flame Orb]
MM, Swirlix: 0 HP [Babiri Berry] [Fainted]
Pippi, Tranquil: 265 HP [Super Luck] [Shadow Lance]
Yuki, Doduo: 365 HP
Slash, Hitmontop: 409 HP [Shell Bell] (Dynamax, 1 turns remaining)
Connor, Ekans: 335 HP

Left clean open from its previous attack, Skiddo is swiftly brought down by a mighty barrage of attacks as dynamax energy bursts out of it and the kid returns to normal size, tears in its eyes as it promptly runs away fearfully at the bullies who beat it up in the midst of its frolicking completely unprovoked. The awkward silence hangs in the air for far too long as the gathered trainers feel an different sort of unease, as if the raid den itself has withered, and receive their rewards as the last bastion of Fizzytopia's Gym League quietens...

For their part in subduing the Raid Boss Skiddo, the trainers are awarded the following:

• x40 Watts
  • x1 TR Giga Drain
  • x3 Rindo Berries
  • +3 levels, +6 for pokemon of levels 1-30, 3 candies if level 100.
The final attacks were launched, and with that, the Skiddo returned to normal size, running away in tears, fearful of those it deemed bullies. Which was kind of a shitty situation when you really stop and think about it- what could've been done differently here? The Skiddo was Dynamaxed- relieving the poor thing of its hit points was the only thing that would've worked.

Right now, though, Gavin wasn't thinking about all that. Perhaps it might cross his mind later, sure, but in the here and now, his mind was on his distinct displeasure at the outcome of the battle. That's not to say he wasn't happy that they won, because he indisputably was- his dissatisfaction stemmed more from his inability to get a chance at landing the finishing blow. If he had a nickel for every time his Pokémon was knocked out with such timing that it didn't recover until after the raid boss fainted, he'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

"Alright, dude," he remarked, addressing the Poké Ball in his hand, for at that moment, the last traces of Dynamax Energy flowed out of it. "Sherles, get back out here."

The ball opened up in Gavin's hand, and the flash of light that emerged from within formed itself into the distinctively-colored Swirlix who had so contributed to this fight, complete with a swirl of sapphire starlike sparkles surrounding the Shiny Swirlix. "Swiiiirl?" Sherles murmured, glancing around, sniffing curiously.

Gavin shook his head. "Sorry, dude," he said. "The others finished the job while you were healing up. I swear, it took for-fuckin'-ever this time, too- felt like I was waiting like three quarters of a damn year," he chuckled.

"Swii-ii-iirl," Sherles chuckled along with his Trainer, though he still looked a bit disappointed.

Gavin nodded knowingly. "Hey, believe me, I wanted you to land the finishing blow, too," he said. "Same damn thing happened with Gonzap back with that Golett, too." He paused, pondering for a moment. "...y'know what," Gavin said, reaching into his bag. "Considering what happened with Gonzap in the aftermath of that shitshow, I'm thinking maybe the time is right." As he said this, he produced from his bag that which he'd been looking to dig out of there in the first place; a Whipped Dream.

Sherles's eyes lit up. "Swiiirlix!" he declared. He floated close to Gavin and began munching on the sugary glob. Almost instantly, he started glowing, increasing in size somewhat. He fell straight down, landing on his feet as his tail vanished, and as the glowing faded, Gavin could see the smile back in full force, this time on the face of his newly evolved ! Grinning his satisfaction, Gavin dug out his P*DA and opened up the Strategy Memo.

"Slurpuff, the Meringue Pokémon. The evolved form of Swirlix. Type: Fairy," droned the device. "Has an extremely keen sense of smell. Can sniff out a person's mental and physical condition."

Gavin raised an eyebrow. "No shit?" he murmured. "Well, damn, Sherles, good stuff. Let's go home now, huh?"

"Sluuuurpuff!" declared Sherles. And walking side by side, the Shiny hunter and his Shiny Slurpuff began the journey back home.

*Obtained 40 Watts!*

*Gavin obtained a TR28 Giga Drain!*

*Obtained 3 Rindo Berries!*

*Sherles was elevated to level 7!*

*Sherles learned Fairy Wind!*

Quote:
What? Swirlix is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Swirlix evolved into Slurpuff!
Using my "TR" on my West Sea Shellos.

*Tidepool learned Giga Drain!*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League